NATION

PASSWORD

A Earth of Empires [Fantasy Medieval/OPEN/OOC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:04 pm

Rampaging Turtleducks wrote:Character Application
Name: Sidriel Valmihr
Date of Birth: 730 AE
Birthplace: Merithia
Race: Human
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Personality: Highly logical, believes very strongly in viewing everything with suspicion- even given facts presented by authority, like "the elves are evil".
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair that's kept in a braid, green eyes, freckles, wears noble clothing.
Affiliation: Merithia
Role/Rank: Councillor's daughter
Special Items: The Pahlia, an ancient elven scroll that contains near-forgotten lore, and some spells.
Equipment: Twin daggers.
-Politics
-Myths
Dislikes:
-Religion
-Father
-Slavery/low-paying servitude
Strengths: Highly analytical, highly observant
Weaknesses: Raised as a noblewoman, so she had little training in fighting or self-defense. She also doesn't fully understand peasants, although she empathizes and comprehends the hardships of slaves and unpaid servants. She's had experience with them, so she thinks their issues outweigh those of commoners' issues.
Biography: Sidriel's father has been a member of the Merithian Council of Many for as long as she can remember. His political fame hasn't earned her many friends. She always saw most other noblewoman as snobbish or rude because she became super good friends with her handmaiden, Assoya, at a young age. She also ignored most guys her age, mainly because every time she talked to someone who was facing an inheritance, her father would try to arrange a marriage contract. Sidriel was taught some self-defense as a child, and learned a royal fighting style that focused on two knives, but once she started to get good at it, her parents refocused her attention on studying history and religion in order to become a better wife in the future. Unfortunately, Sidriel's two past politically-benefiting betrothals have both fallen through, which her father blames completely on her. Sidriel doesn't want to marry and become a wife, but rather study Elven culture and any mythology which includes dragons or mages.
RP Example: none, sorry

Character mechanics statistics:
Health- 10, human
Skill- 15 points
Currency- I'm not sure. 20 coins is basic, but I feel like I should have more because of noble rank. No one else has used RP mechanics in their character profiles, so I'm just going to assume it doesn't really matter, although having money restrictions (and then like hiring freelancers or like renting rooms or buying things or jobs) is a really cool addition to RP and all.
Equipment- Twin daggers.
Free-lancers- None hired,
Leveling- Level 1, I guess
Renown- 10 (She has noble rank, so that's a tad higher than traveler, but she's not high on the royal rankings. I called her "the honorable" once, which is the title for a marquess's daughter, but the nation she's from doesn't have ranks like that apparently)
Magic- 20 magic points, learned from Sidriel's uncle and the Pahlia/other elven lore. Doesn't know how to use it, or that she has the ability to perform magic, at the start.

Accepted

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:30 pm

Post from me in a bit.

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:50 pm

I am interested, but a few minor questions if I may.

1: Elves and humans are mentioned in depth, but can their be empires/factions of dwarves or other races aswel?

2: What are the boundries of magic in this univserse? Any comparable fiction we can use as a basis?

3: What is the technology "limit", if per example, I was thinking of warhammer fantasy level of technology under dwarves who hide the 'secret' of magical gunpowder strongly or some goohickey.

4: Is the story completly player based, or will their be specific actions or "world level events" that push nations to interact or complete certain goals? National level quests if you wil.

5: Is their large cultural and racial divide between the races? Such as elves, dwarves and humans each having distinct manneristics and desires? Such as elvish arrogance, dwarven greed, human corruption, etc, etc?
Or is all that simply up to the discretion of the player?

I was thinking of a primarily dwarf based race, but with a human sub faction, such as the dwarves of erebor and the humans of the dale. But that somewhat depends on what the technology disparity is and if racial/cultural differences can be used for interesting roleplay situations.
Last edited by Tysklandia on Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:47 pm

Tysklandia wrote:I am interested, but a few minor questions if I may.

1: Elves and humans are mentioned in depth, but can their be empires/factions of dwarves or other races aswel?

2: What are the boundries of magic in this univserse? Any comparable fiction we can use as a basis?

3: What is the technology "limit", if per example, I was thinking of warhammer fantasy level of technology under dwarves who hide the 'secret' of magical gunpowder strongly or some goohickey.

4: Is the story completly player based, or will their be specific actions or "world level events" that push nations to interact or complete certain goals? National level quests if you wil.

5: Is their large cultural and racial divide between the races? Such as elves, dwarves and humans each having distinct manneristics and desires? Such as elvish arrogance, dwarven greed, human corruption, etc, etc?
Or is all that simply up to the discretion of the player?

I was thinking of a primarily dwarf based race, but with a human sub faction, such as the dwarves of erebor and the humans of the dale. But that somewhat depends on what the technology disparity is and if racial/cultural differences can be used for interesting roleplay situations.

1. Yes, other minor races are allowed, the elves and humans are the main races.

2. Eh, I don't really think i'll compare magic to anything to be honest, but there are limitations such as magic draining your energy and depends on your skill set and magic points on how good you will and are at magic and how long it will take to drain your energy/health, how much damage it will impact on an enemy, etc, etc.

3. The tech limit is Late Medieval, so closely past the time the musket was first invented. Each faction will more than likely end up with a varied tech level, I will soon make a RP mechanism for technology. Right now, everyone is up to date on technology even the foreign races such as giants/goblins/gnolls/trolls/etc

4. The story is player based, i've already showed past events up to now, what you do now affects someone/something.

5.Well, the elves are spoiled, the humans are somewhat greedy, the dwarves are not defined and are considered 2nd Class/minor faction. However all this can be changed throughout the RP.

Atrilan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:29 pm

IC link on the first OOC post is messed up.
Last edited by Atrilan 13.7 billion years ago, edited 73 times in total.
National Information
Leader - Antrinoxa Program
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - People's Republic of China

THE TECHNOCRATIC STATE OF ATRILAN
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:54 am

The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples wrote:1. Yes, other minor races are allowed, the elves and humans are the main races.

2. Eh, I don't really think i'll compare magic to anything to be honest, but there are limitations such as magic draining your energy and depends on your skill set and magic points on how good you will and are at magic and how long it will take to drain your energy/health, how much damage it will impact on an enemy, etc, etc.

3. The tech limit is Late Medieval, so closely past the time the musket was first invented. Each faction will more than likely end up with a varied tech level, I will soon make a RP mechanism for technology. Right now, everyone is up to date on technology even the foreign races such as giants/goblins/gnolls/trolls/etc

4. The story is player based, i've already showed past events up to now, what you do now affects someone/something.

5.Well, the elves are spoiled, the humans are somewhat greedy, the dwarves are not defined and are considered 2nd Class/minor faction. However all this can be changed throughout the RP.

Questions cont.

-- >I saw that you defined the dwarves as a following
"If you are from the races of Giants/Dwarves/Trolls/etc then your skill is low, these races strive on one leader and military, their intelligence level is low, most can be slow and or obese and some are just mind boggling imbeciles. Each character starts with a skill level of 5 regardless of where they come from, and can add the points from their race."

Is this strictly defined as such? This is your fantasy world, but that is something I need to be sure about before I make an app.

--> Not defining magic is slightly difficult, because what is the limit? Can I conjure a firebal that can kill a well armed mercenary in one shot, no matter if he has a shield?
Can I conjure a fireball that can turn him into ash in an instant? Can I destroy a dozen men in a single fireball? Can I conjure a spell that can stop an entire army in its tracks?

That was somewhat what I was fishing for. Magic is something I often try to find a anchor for, so I know what is "applicable" in this world, what is god modding and what is acceptable.

--> I understand that dwarves are a minor faction, They do not have the population of number of cities/influence across the nations. But I would, incase dwarves are not described as inept imbiciles in this world, play as a rising, wealthy dwarven kingdom on the edge of the world, growing in local and regional influence and power.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:36 am

Tysklandia wrote:
The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples wrote:1. Yes, other minor races are allowed, the elves and humans are the main races.

Questions cont.

-- >I saw that you defined the dwarves as a following
"If you are from the races of Giants/Dwarves/Trolls/etc then your skill is low, these races strive on one leader and military, their intelligence level is low, most can be slow and or obese and some are just mind boggling imbeciles. Each character starts with a skill level of 5 regardless of where they come from, and can add the points from their race."

Is this strictly defined as such? This is your fantasy world, but that is something I need to be sure about before I make an app.

--> Not defining magic is slightly difficult, because what is the limit? Can I conjure a firebal that can kill a well armed mercenary in one shot, no matter if he has a shield?
Can I conjure a fireball that can turn him into ash in an instant? Can I destroy a dozen men in a single fireball? Can I conjure a spell that can stop an entire army in its tracks?

That was somewhat what I was fishing for. Magic is something I often try to find a anchor for, so I know what is "applicable" in this world, what is god modding and what is acceptable.

--> I understand that dwarves are a minor faction, They do not have the population of number of cities/influence across the nations. But I would, incase dwarves are not described as inept imbiciles in this world, play as a rising, wealthy dwarven kingdom on the edge of the world, growing in local and regional influence and power.

1. It can change throughout the RP, but the dwarves are leveling around the goblins/trolls/giants/etc and are considered minor factions. The dwarves are completely broken up into clans/petty kingdoms/groups/etc and have yet to strive under one banner but! A kingdom can be made that has united the dwarves.

2. If your skill level is high enough then yes, a fireball could kill a heavily armoured soldier but that also depends on who your fighting, rather it be PC or a NPC it depends on their skill level and intelligence and can more than likely 'dodge' a fireball. If your stopping an entire army, then it can only be temporarily unless you want to go down in a coma for decades. As stated before, magic can drain your energy

3. As said in the first response you can create a kingdom that unites the dwarves under one banner.

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:08 am

But the game defines dwarves as low intelligence compared to elves and humans? Or they are comparable in intelligence at least?

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:20 am

Tysklandia wrote:But the game defines dwarves as low intelligence compared to elves and humans? Or they are comparable in intelligence at least?

They are at a low intelligence rate but not as low as the other foreign factions, the dwarves actually have a chance at increasing their knowledge.

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:37 am

The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples wrote:
Tysklandia wrote:But the game defines dwarves as low intelligence compared to elves and humans? Or they are comparable in intelligence at least?

They are at a low intelligence rate but not as low as the other foreign factions, the dwarves actually have a chance at increasing their knowledge.

So their technical knowledge as a whole is lower, but their inherent racial intelligence is comparible?

Just seeing if the stereo typical Smithing/runeforging dwarf faction is a possibility. But if their technology/knowledge is lower, I struggle to see what that would translate to in-game.

So my plan would be a dwarven mountain stronghold, looking to vassilise other dwarven clans and mountain holds.

How j would translate the technological disparity would be a lack of laws and regulations to summon armies, at least at the start, and a lack of magical knowledge, which I would expand by venturing into runeforging, primarily using magic to create artifacts, weapons and such, with limited or no existing magical knowledge at the start.

If my inspiration would be Tolkien and warhammer fantasy dwarves, how would you see the possibility and how would I need to include what you call lower intelligence of the dwarves?

Because if they are racially less intlligent, playing dwarves is not really my thing. If they are otherwise subject to factional debufs, that would be still interesting
To play.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:56 am

Tysklandia wrote:

So their technical knowledge as a whole is lower, but their inherent racial intelligence is comparible?

Just seeing if the stereo typical Smithing/runeforging dwarf faction is a possibility. But if their technology/knowledge is lower, I struggle to see what that would translate to in-game.

So my plan would be a dwarven mountain stronghold, looking to vassilise other dwarven clans and mountain holds.

How j would translate the technological disparity would be a lack of laws and regulations to summon armies, at least at the start, and a lack of magical knowledge, which I would expand by venturing into runeforging, primarily using magic to create artifacts, weapons and such, with limited or no existing magical knowledge at the start.

If my inspiration would be Tolkien and warhammer fantasy dwarves, how would you see the possibility and how would I need to include what you call lower intelligence of the dwarves?

Because if they are racially less intlligent, playing dwarves is not really my thing. If they are otherwise subject to factional debufs, that would be still interesting
To play.

Their technical and racial intelligence balance at the same rate, I only said this faction has a chance at increasing their knowledge.

It should translate fine, seeing they compare to the other foreign factions this will give em' the perfect chance to become a dominant power.

A fantastic idea.

Well for one, you said you were going to try and unite them which means a majority of what you united will more than likely despise you for intruding your their lands and might not follow your laws and regulations anyway, and with the clans and tribes being stretched as it is upon the mountains then you won't rally quickly and might just have to resort to your own army. You can create some sort of high mage or something of that sort that can train and prepare sorcerers/mages for your armies.

If your inspiration is Tolkien/Warhammer then your going to have to find someway to make it work, but like I said before, you can increase the dwarves knowledge throughout the RP, mostly by education or spells/ritual.

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:49 am

Tysklandia wrote:

To play.

Their technical and racial intelligence balance at the same rate, I only said this faction has a chance at increasing their knowledge.

It should translate fine, seeing they compare to the other foreign factions this will give em' the perfect chance to become a dominant power.

A fantastic idea.

Well for one, you said you were going to try and unite them which means a majority of what you united will more than likely despise you for intruding your their lands and might not follow your laws and regulations anyway, and with the clans and tribes being stretched as it is upon the mountains then you won't rally quickly and might just have to resort to your own army. You can create some sort of high mage or something of that sort that can train and prepare sorcerers/mages for your armies.

If your inspiration is Tolkien/Warhammer then your going to have to find someway to make it work, but like I said before, you can increase the dwarves knowledge throughout the RP, mostly by education or spells/ritual.

I have doubts about some things though, I hope you do not mind me voicing them, I consider it a fun discussion to have regarding the world you are constructing. If you find me to be intruding, please just say so and I will just abstain from commenting further.

Primarily the population and the large (2 million...?) (5 percent...?) Militaries in a late medieval setting. Considering a late medieval setting has the majority of its 90-ish percentage of population in agriculture, holding a 5 percent military for any period of time seems... Added with massive navies and such. Ofcourse, the setting is entirely yours, but it seems difficult to imagine most fantasy settings with entire armies of hundreds of thousands of soldiers marching or even being shipped to other continents to invade without the usage of entire naval supply lines, trains and modern communication. It seems a bit... unnecesary to have such numbers.
If one looks at tolkien's movie the "two towers", even ten thousand uruk'hai can seem like a sheer undefeatable horde of troops. Or the orc's that attacked minis tirith could have not numbered more than 20 or 30 thousand, and that was one of the largest orcish armies ever assembled in that era and truly gave the feel of an undefeatable horde of orcish invaders.

Imagining an army of 720,000 or even more active, standing knights or men at arms, just seems difficult to grasp, or why that would be neccesary.

Such numbers also make war or roleplaying any type of pitched battle nearly pointless as we are taling about battle formations kilometers wide in a brutal melee engagement, where hero's or magic needs to be near earthquake level of dangerous to be significant or interesting to play.

Added to that, it then becomes somewhat difficult or rather entirely impossible to play a small faction (even if one has a sprawling mountain city to start out with), considering the sheer population numbers and military armies at play. The map also seems to hold majority of islands and lacks a major continent that can hold a large mountain range, surrounded by other factions to interact with. Perhaps one can define such a region next to the commonwealth, but considering their app, that is likely a quick death scentence if my faction is based of growth and a slow, but steady increase in faction knowledge and power to get to a certain comparable power level.

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:15 am

Name: Yurish Turish
Date of Birth: 711 A.A
Birthplace: Minotaur Tribes (Desert Islands, will screw with map later XD)
Race: Minotaur
Personality: Calm for a beast, sarcastic, intellectual
Appearance: Standing at 7'5, the average for a Minotaur, Zethartha maintains an air of civility for being a member of one of the races stereotyped for past instances of barbarism and brutality. On a quest for knowledge, he often wears basic robes and often has a wooden staff. His eyes are a bright orange, with the skin of a stone gray with a light-brownish hue like a clay. His horns are about a foot outwards and curve upwards to sharp points, and he has a light brownish hair on his back and head covering a thick hide.
Affiliation: Himself, with ties to his home Tribe
Role/Rank: Wizard
Special Items: Minotaur Shamans Skull Helmet
Equipment: Minotaur helmet, robes, basic survival gear, a dagger (Sized for a minotaur), and a large staff
Dislikes: The Cold, Darkness, Bees
Strengths: Natural Strength due to race, intelligence high for Minotaur, average for humans, Resistance to physical attacks and whether due to hide
Weaknesses: Weak to magical attacks, quick temper,
Biography: "What is to be said about a beast who wants to be a man? He is a fool. But a smart fool. And those are the most terrifying."- Chief Koofrat Toorat of the Artip Tribe
Yurish was born a Calf into the Artip tribe in 711 A.A. to small-time Minotaur mercenaries. From traveling with the nomadic tribes, he came across a number of scrolls and magical artifacts from various raids done by the Minotaur warriors and prompted him to start an in-depth study, becoming one of the few minotaur wizards. He now wanders the world, in search of purpose and knowledge.
RP Example: See Sig!

If anything is off or needs changing I would be happy to update!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yurish Turish

lvl 1 wizard

Health: 20
Skill: 8
Currency: 20
Equipment: Equipment: Minotaur Helmet, robes, basic survival gear, a dagger (Sized for a minotaur), and a large staff
Renown: 0
Magic: 20

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name of Kingdom: The Minotaur Tribal Kingdom of Artip
Ruler: Garip Artip
Description of Government: A nomadic tribe led by a single Sovereign with unlimited power, though in practice is checked by the will of the leaders of large clans.
Government Type: Absolute Nomadic Tribal Monarchy with an Unofficial Clan-based Aristocracy
Sigil/Emblem: Symbol of Artip
Population: approx. 650,000
Language(s): Official: Minotaur (Artip Dialect), Known: English (Manspeak), Elven (Point-speak)
Date Formed: Minotaurs have been on the Island migrating since Interregnum, though this tribe has existed in one form or another since 600 V.
Race(s): Minotaurs, slaves of various races can be found but are uncommon outside the largest clan elites
Capital City: None (Nomadic Tribal Center known as "Pu'sanagan" or "The Moving City")
Land Controlled
Allies: None
Enemies: Everyone kinda is annoyed equally for their raiding and pillaging, though they are so insignificant no one cares enough to invade.
Currency: Barter system, though gold coins are slowly being introduced
Motto: "May the Seas and Sands Guide our Path to Fortune."
Military Size: While no official military, all men of fighting capability are trained as raiders and warriors, amounting for about a quarter of the population being in peak-battle condition, or 162,500, with about another 100,000 capable of being called upon.
History of Nation: The Minotaurs have dotted the small Archipelago since the dawn of its race, never setting outwards from it unless it was to pillage and take resources not found on the Islands. The current ruling tribe, the tribe of Artip, started in 600 V. under its first chieften Artip Artip. Since then they have grown from a minor clan into the largest Tribe, absorbing its neighbors and forming the beginning of a true Minotaur society. As the empires rose and fell around them, the Minotaurs kept to themselves simply blindly pledging allegiance to whatever envoy arrived on their shores before throwing them out and continuing minor raids on the Imperial Coasts. As of now, the people continue to live lives sheltered away from the rest of the world, making a Minotaur sighting a rare occasion and one that is fueled by stereotyping and speculation due to their history of pillaging. However, Minotaurs as a people are not as violent as they seem, and the nation itself mainly hunts and crafts, selling to other minor tribes on the islands to fuel its economy.

The Tribal Kingdom of Artip

Power: 500
Treasury: 900,000,000 Kabools
Last edited by Gerdon Laughis on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:37 am

Tysklandia wrote:

I'll see if my cartographer (Co-OP) can add a continent with a major mountain range.

Anyway, the military sizes aren't exactly big, though it is necessary due to us owning a vast amount land. Most of our armies are conjured up of non-combatant units, reserves, and soldiers that may never reach the battlefield so 2 million may seem like alot but only around 300,000-200,000 may reach the battlefield.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:44 am

Gerdon Laughis wrote:Name: Yurish Turish
Appearance: Standing at 7'5, the average for a Minotaur, Zethartha maintains an air of civility for being a member of one of the races stereotyped for past instances of barbarism and brutality. On a quest for knowledge, he often wears basic robes and often has a wooden staff. His eyes are a bright orange, with the skin of a stone gray with a light-brownish hue like a clay. His horns are about a foot outwards and curve upwards to sharp points, and he has a light brownish hair on his back and head covering a thick hide.
Equipment: Minotaur helmet, robes, basic survival gear, a dagger (Sized for a minotaur), and a large staff
Strengths: Natural Strength due to race, intelligence high for Minotaur, average for humans, Resistance to physical attacks and whether due to hide
Biography: "What is to be said about a beast who wants to be a man? He is a fool. But a smart fool. And those are the most terrifying."- Chief Koofrat Toorat of the Artip Tribe
Yurish was born a Calf into the Artip tribe in 711 A.A. to small-time Minotaur mercenaries. From traveling with the nomadic tribes, he came across a number of scrolls and magical artifacts from various raids done by the Minotaur warriors and prompted him to start an in-depth study, becoming one of the few minotaur wizards. He now wanders the world, in search of purpose and knowledge.

Accepted
- If you could list your magical abilities/known spells and how you obtained them.
- Do you plan to make the Minotaur Tribes?

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:49 am

bump
Last edited by Gerdon Laughis on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:49 am

Gerdon Laughis wrote:Name: Yurish Turish

Accepted
- If you could list your magical abilities/known spells and how you obtained them.
- Do you plan to make the Minotaur Tribes?

Literally just finished XD

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:55 am

Gerdon Laughis wrote:Name of Kingdom: The Minotaur Tribe of Artip
Ruler: Garip Artip
Description of Government: A nomadic tribe led by a single Sovereign with unlimited power, though in practice is checked by the will of the leaders of large clans.
Government Type: Absolute Nomadic Tribal Monarchy with an Unofficial Clan-based Aristocracy
Sigil/Emblem: Symbol of Artip
Population: approx. 650,000
Language(s): Official: Minotaur (Artip Dialect), Known: English (Manspeak), Elven (Point-speak)
Date Formed: Minotaurs have been on the Island migrating since Interregnum, though this tribe has existed in one form or another since 600 V.
Race(s): Minotaurs, slaves of various races can be found but are uncommon outside the largest clan elites
Capital City: None (Nomadic Tribal Center known as "Pu'sanagan" or "The Moving City")
Land Controlled
Allies: None
Enemies: Everyone kinda is annoyed equally for their raiding and pillaging, though they are so insignificant no one cares enough to invade.
Currency: Barter system, though gold coins are slowly being introduced
Motto: "May the Seas and Sands Guide our Path to Fortune."
Military Size: While no official military, all men of fighting capability are trained as raiders and warriors, amounting for about a quarter of the population being in peak-battle condition, or 162,500, with about another 100,000 capable of being called upon.
History of Nation: The Minotaurs have dotted the small Archipelago since the dawn of its race, never setting outwards from it unless it was to pillage and take resources not found on the Islands. The current ruling tribe, the tribe of Artip, started in 600 V. under its first chieften Artip Artip. Since then they have grown from a minor clan into the largest Tribe, absorbing its neighbors and forming the beginning of a true Minotaur society. As the empires rose and fell around them, the Minotaurs kept to themselves simply blindly pledging allegiance to whatever envoy arrived on their shores before throwing them out and continuing minor raids on the Imperial Coasts. As of now, the people continue to live lives sheltered away from the rest of the world, making a Minotaur sighting a rare occasion and one that is fueled by stereotyping and speculation due to their history of pillaging. However, Minotaurs as a people are not as violent as they seem, and the nation itself mainly hunts and crafts, selling to other minor tribes on the islands to fuel its economy.

Accepted, very nice. I will have darksworth add you to the map when he is online.

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:08 pm

For spells, I was just thinking some basic DnD Noob spells like Candlelight, a Fireball, Healing Touch, and Magic Missle
Last edited by Gerdon Laughis on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:14 pm

Gerdon Laughis wrote:For spells, I was just thinking some basic DnD Noob spells like Candlelight, a Fireball, Healing Touch, and Magic Missle

Alright, perfect.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:18 pm

Just gonna tag and see if I have the time to fabricate some apps.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:22 pm

You know a idea i once had for a Fantasy Medieval RP?
A Centaur Mongol-like Horde.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:24 pm

Skarten wrote:You know a idea i once had for a Fantasy Medieval RP?

Excellent, just what we need to end the peace!

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:25 pm

Skarten wrote:You know a idea i once had for a Fantasy Medieval RP?

Excellent, just what we need to end the peace!

Nyehehehehehehe
Wait,i can actually do that?

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:25 pm

also is there a Map?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse