NATION

PASSWORD

Yigros [IC, Fantasy, Always Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Unhallowed City
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unhallowed City » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:05 pm

Tallith drifted down the cluttered, choked road of a city marketplace, but her attention never fell upon her surroundings. Instead, her gaze was fixated upon the amulet nestled in her palms. She turned it over again and again, studying its surface and silently scrutinizing the piece. It compelled her to... Do things; to follow paths she would otherwise not consider. It was dangerous to let one’s fate be determined by such enigmatic devices.

Tallith hummed and brushed a thumb over the thing’s surface, feeling for indentations for the umpteenth time. Her pondering was cut short by the interjection of, incidentally, the also-umpteenth person she had bumped into whilst aimlessly shouldering her way through the city’s crowds.

The Thaumaturge didn’t hear what the man said, but she met his gaze and gleamed more than enough from his purple visage. Tallith hemmed and stared up at the heavy-set docker while her fingers traced mindless patterns on the amulet.

“What does this look like, to you?” She inquired loudly, thrusting the amulet before the man. He was so taken aback by the question that, for a moment, his anger left him.

“What?” He blinked.

“What does this amulet look to be, to you?” She repeated adamantly.

“A necklace?” He hazarded, confusion only deepening.

“Has a necklace ever told you what to do?” Tallith asked again, though this time more quietly, as if sharing some terrible secret.

The man simply shook his head, eyes widening slightly as it dawned on him that this tiny woman he had been sent to shake down was likely a lunatic, witch, or both. Crows were ill omens, and yet she wore a cloak of only their feathers.

“And yet, it speaks.” She finished upon his silent response, giving a significant glance to the man, as if he had aided in some scientific debate. “I fancy, if I made you a necklace, you’d be quite talkative, yes?”

Their conversation began to draw curious glances from passerbys in no hurry, erstwhile the man hazarded another question. “Make me a necklace?” He pointed to his throat, misunderstanding.

In spite of his size, the man was ill-prepared for Tallith’s hand whipping out to seize his collar and begin dragging him down to eye-level. Her grip was like an iron clamp. “No. I will make you into a necklace.” She hissed, tone lowering to the very edges of his perceptive abilities. The man’s eyes narrowed, reckoning this was a fistfight he could win, but unsure if this lunatic would draw steel. He bared his teeth and wrenched himself from the Mage’s grip, grimacing all the while.

Tallith dusted off the glove she had grabbed him by and began navigating around him in a wide circle, eyeing her almost-opponent warily, and he did likewise. When they parted without conflict, she breathed a sigh of relief and returned to her study of the amulet.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:37 pm

Faegel had stepped a little away to go explore the town, Fliegel following behind. Lyssa decided to tag along since she had nothing better to do, and then the three of them heard what appeared to be a confrontation. Being nosy, Faegel went to go glean a closer look and saw something that absolutely shocked him.
A red-haired young woman...well it appeared to be a woman, if not for the horns that curved around her ears, her lithe form draped in a gleaming cloak of black feathers. What really caught his attention was the object she was shoving in some poor, obviously confused man's face. Another one? Are you serious? How many of these amulets are there, this is impossible. Then he saw the woman grab the man and yell in his face, his eyes widened at the sight. Whoever she was, she was surprisingly strong. Fliegel had strode over and: "What the hell are you looking at Fa....?" he was caught off guard by the sight as well. Faegel was staring intently, Fliegel nudged him gently but to no avail.

"Hey...hey. Look at me." Tapping Faegel's face, the blue-skinned elf finally got the warrior's attention. He turned his brother's face away from the scene and then took him by the arm and back to turn him completely around. "Look away, look away. Nothing to see here." He hustled Faegel away, almost kind of guiding him. He wasn't getting involved with this shit.
"Hey, she has an amulet like us." Faegel protested.
"Well apparently so does everybody and their grandma." the mage interjected.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Zapatha
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:51 pm

Meanwhile around the rest of the city, the city and palace guard were gathering on the walls to man the defenses of the city. Catapults, ballistas, even simple squads of archers were all mustered to the walls to prepare for whatever this drakon had in store for the city and its people. The city was being either evacuated or the people fortified theselves inside their homes, however chaos was ensuing anywhere you went.

A few battle wizards were also present atop the walls, chanting spells that created magical defenses around the walls to help against any magical threats. However, all knew that if drakons were as mighty as the old legends said, then no manner of spell or weapon wielded by man could stop it.
-----------

Regis looked around at the others, and said:

"Perhaps it's in our best interest to not stay here and get crushed by a drakon isn't it? We should retreat to the gates of the city for none of us here have the power alone to fight a being of such might."

With this, King Regis sheathed his sword and waited for the others' response. Either way, he didn't plan on becoming lunch to an eons-old drakon.

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:57 pm

"OUT OF THE WAY COWARDS!!!" Steamed the golem as he made his way to the giant snake and even perhaps left a few trampled corpses in his wake. The vampires would no doubt be drawing blood from whoever they wished while Grilmun's very presence seemed to make some of the panicked guardsmen regain their senses. One thought to attack him, but he only got his skull to be crushed in Grilmun's palm as he continued in stride.

He finally reached a strange gathering of individuals that also held similar amulets, "OY!!! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS CRAP!!! WHO AND WHERE YOU GET THOSE STONES?!!!"
Current Status: Tundra is rocking with the Krieg...
We are a PMT Military and no We don't use NS stats.Why?
because..."WAR IS ETERNAL!!!"
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."
-------------------------The Posthuman Coalition

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Zapatha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:21 pm

Tundra Terra wrote:"OUT OF THE WAY COWARDS!!!" Steamed the golem as he made his way to the giant snake and even perhaps left a few trampled corpses in his wake. The vampires would no doubt be drawing blood from whoever they wished while Grilmun's very presence seemed to make some of the panicked guardsmen regain their senses. One thought to attack him, but he only got his skull to be crushed in Grilmun's palm as he continued in stride.

He finally reached a strange gathering of individuals that also held similar amulets, "OY!!! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS CRAP!!! WHO AND WHERE YOU GET THOSE STONES?!!!"

Seeing the golem trample a few guardsmen, King Regis was infuriated an yelled:

"What do you think you're doing a bumbling idiot?!? Just trampling some of my good men trying to keep the city safe to death? And quite frankly I'm very sure that that drakon would do the same to you as you did to the guardsmen!" Regis was obviously livid, as he deeply cared for all of his guardsmen. Quite obviously this golem didn't know how to act around other people, and Regis began to rethink his desire to remain in the group.

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:43 pm

Zapatha wrote:
Tundra Terra wrote:"OUT OF THE WAY COWARDS!!!" Steamed the golem as he made his way to the giant snake and even perhaps left a few trampled corpses in his wake. The vampires would no doubt be drawing blood from whoever they wished while Grilmun's very presence seemed to make some of the panicked guardsmen regain their senses. One thought to attack him, but he only got his skull to be crushed in Grilmun's palm as he continued in stride.

Seeing the golem trample a few guardsmen, King Regis was infuriated an yelled:

"What do you think you're doing a bumbling idiot?!? Just trampling some of my good men trying to keep the city safe to death? And quite frankly I'm very sure that that drakon would do the same to you as you did to the guardsmen!" Regis was obviously livid, as he deeply cared for all of his guardsmen. Quite obviously this golem didn't know how to act around other people, and Regis began to rethink his desire to remain in the group.

Grilmun looked over this pent up bolt cloth and at his men, "the chickens soiling their trousers are YOUR men? As for the snake..." as he looked over to it, "A few nails will keep him off."
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."

Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:29 pm

Eric and Hagen
Outside the Gates of Rummel

Somehow or another, Eric found himself shoulder to shoulder with a motley of others, oddly enough each wearing or carrying the same pendant as the one Eric was still gripping in his hand as what it felt like the world coming to an end. The earth-shaking and the absolute chaos, and not to mention already the other persons outside the city yelling at each other as a leviathan like creature made of covered in stone burst through the ground.

The immense monstrosity wouldn't give it a second thought to smash the city and everyone in it, themselves included. Eric concluded, so quick action was needed. For someone without a man like Hagen at his side, it would be a situation to be without an armament of weapons, fortunately, Eric had a Hagen.

Hagen had blood runes on a plethora of weapons other than Eric's heirlooms Huginn and Muninn, which were all back on the ship. A simple summoning spell sent a weapons rack flying through the air and in a few moments reached Eric and Hagen's side. Hagen was only hardly and paler, he had some spells left in him.

A quick scan of the rampaging drakon led him to the conclusion that it was not about to be stopped by a small group of mortals. That armor was too thick and it was so huge. But everything had a weak point.

"....THE EYES!" Eric suddenly yelled towards anyone else near him, "THAT ARMOR IS TOO THICK, BUT IT WILL BE BETTER TO HAVE A BLIND DRAKON THAN ONE THAT SEES US!" His voice changing from excited for having figured out the weakness to authoritative to urge the others to listen to his advice.

Hagen looked for other mages, skipping gleefully in the chaos and said to anyone listening "A wizard's three is what we need to slow the beastie, a sorcerer's four or even greater scores will stop us from entering the morgue." He cackled and cut his hand with his knife to allow direct blood usage for his spells to come.

Meanwhile Eric watched an argument between a metal golem and a regal looking man that looked like someone important..someone Kingly in fact.

He yelled towards the king but also to anyone it might pertain to, "Longbowmen, crossbowmen, siege weapons, mages with the range to hit that thing...ANYONE who can cause damage to that thing before it reaches the city! We need them on the walls where they can get a better angle at it!"
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

Zapatha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:45 pm

Looking to Eric, Regis nodded in agreement and said:

"At least there's someone else smart around here... I am Regis Everdarus by the way, king of Eroria at your service. Now if you and or your friend have any suggestions I'm open-"

Regis was cut off by the sound of catapults firing their loads at the drakon, fiery projectiles and massive boulders being lobbed at the beast's face. Crossbowmen and archers also began to fire at Terghent, however ineffective their attempts were, and the few mages on the walls hurled blasts of magical energy and fire at the creature.

Regis once again focused and said:

"I really don't think that fighting this thing one-on-one is really the best situation right now, so either fall back with me now and live to fight another day or stay here and face your doom." he yelled to the group

I miss killing orcs. Regis thought.

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Terghent

Cold. Dark. Silence.

For over two hundred thousand years, Terghent had been bound in massive chains of magic deep under the earth. He had slumbered for most of it, but now...

The Drakon looked down at the humorous scene below him. His mind, free from the magic of his prison, wandered, touching the panicked consciouses of the mortal creatures that ran, terrified at his arrival. At it's broadest, his head was roughly a hundred yards across, and his body stretched on for several miles behind him.

The Wyrm lifted his head up and just listened. The panicked cries that squeaked beneath him, the angry and frightened thoughts, the little pinging sound of arrows as they harmlessly bounced off his scales. Most of the arrows couldn't even reach his head; they arced up before falling back down.

"Strange" There was a group of powerful individuals gathered at the western gate. They didn't run, they held their ground. In fact, some actually moved closer. And at least two angels no less! Terghent's mind wandered to the early days of the drakon's time here on Yigros. He had consumed entire legions of angels and cherubim. He remembered the way the Ether burned in his stomach.

-"Hey Scaly-face! Over here you twat!

"....THE EYES!" Eric suddenly yelled towards anyone else near him, "THAT ARMOR IS TOO THICK, BUT IT WILL BE BETTER TO HAVE A BLIND DRAKON THAN ONE THAT SEES US!"

Terghent opened his maw and let out a yawn/roar that threatened to deafen the men too close to him; keeping his mouth opened, he fired two streams of a green liquid from glans under his tongue. The acid struck the gate behind the Amulet bearers and began to eat away at the supports of the wall, causing to collapse. The beast slithered forward much faster than its bulk would hint at. Catapults looked like grapes being thrown at a giant: ineffective and laughable.

And that is what they heard. In their minds, the entire population of the city, as if it was being broadcasted by a mental megaphone. A terrible laughter, deep and foreboding. It the kind of laughter Samael would hear before being destroyed by his worst enemy. Laughter born from the knowledge of knowing you are about to destroy something utterly incompetent. "You humans, are so... Hilarious."

The drakon did not speak with his mouth, but with his mind. They could all feel the presence of the monster. It pressed up against their consciousness and threatened to break it. "A massive creature emerges from the ground and you attempt to harm me. Who is the real villain here?"

Terghent lowered his head down nearly to the ground to take a better look at the little band of amulet wearers. "You are bold, changeling. And you are wise, Viking Prince, as are you Everdarus, King of Eroria. Look at you all. Pathetic, fragile,
killable. Do you dare stand against me, Metal-Born? Or has your present condition drained you of your will to live? And the Vampire; I would avoid going for my "jugular" as you so ignorantly thought. My blood would boil you alive. Light-Borns!
you are not the same angels I fought against. You are weaker, dimmer, and much poorer embodiments of your statutes. Butcher, you think you can harm me, and Failure, you stand there shaking under your wings. Your ghastly friend is somewhere near me, hiding, unsure of what to do.
"

He closed a set of inner eyelids as some of the projectiles from the walls got too close. "I have been here far longer than I intended. I don't even find your world any longer worthy of my presence. The meat on your bones is not even worth the trouble. I leave you with this warning: go to your loved ones, and despair. The drakons are rising and we will not be stopped. We will leave this world to ashes."

With that last cryptic statement, a massive tear appeared in the sky. It burned wiht light that made seeing what was on the other side impossible, but the drakon, the most obvious source of the portal, lazily slid himself up into it. Within a minute, the multiple miles of monster was gone. The tear closed and Terghent was gone.

The Wanderer

"Balrael has been freed." The wanderer confirmed. "But there is a group gathering. The one who has been prophesied to close the Scar is walking on Yigros as we speak. Hope is not lost. Not yet. Reach out to the Drow, to the Viking hordes, to the Humans of Cantarella and Eroria, and to the Floran. An army is building in the east, Yigros will need an army to defend itself. That is all I can off you for now. I may call for your aid in the futures, but what you do next is of your own initiative."

The Wanderer stepped behind a column and disappeared...

...To suddenly appear in the midst of the amulet bearers after the departure of the drakon.

"That was Terghent. He will be the first of eight drakons to rise. I am the Wanderer. I am the one that gave you the amulets that brought you here. I have seen all of your futures, and this was the best way to get you together; to get you to see what is at stake. One of you will be the one prophesied in the Codex to seal the scar. What you do now, is up to you, but know this: The Demons will rise, and the Clockwork army will march from the south. The world needs heroes, champions. There are more drakons that have yet to rise. If you can stop them from rising, you can disrupt he dark forces at work, you can save Yigros. You can save your home, your loved ones.

We still have a chance. There a demigod, like myself. The Berserker, the army of one. If we are to stand a chance, we need him allied with us. He lives in the North, near the home of the Vikings seek him out."
Last edited by The Cyberiad Council on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:14 pm

The Wanderer appeared in the midst of the amulet bearers after the departure of the drakon.

"That was Terghent. He will be the first of eight drakons to rise. I am the Wanderer. I am the one that gave you the amulets that brought you here. I have seen all of your futures, and this was the best way to get you together; to get you to see what is at stake. One of you will be the one prophesied in the Codex to seal the scar. What you do now, is up to you, but know this: The Demons will rise, and the Clockwork army will march from the south. The world needs heroes, champions. There are more drakons that have yet to rise. If you can stop them from rising, you can disrupt he dark forces at work, you can save Yigros. You can save your home, your loved ones.

We still have a chance. There a demigod, like myself. The Berserker, the army of one. If we are to stand a chance, we need him allied with us. He lives in the North, near the home of the Vikings seek him out

An'Darak

Unfortunately for the Wanderer, something, or better, someone on the opposite side of the spectrum was able to get his message as well. He was marching, marching off, to where the amulet pointed at. "At last," he spoke in a hoarse but terrifying voice, "I shall sate my hunger for battle once again.". The mercenary company was marching through a bunch of trees and thorny bushes when a enormous gash was suddenly in existence high in the sky. It was as bright as the sun, but he could handle it like it was the dark. And then he saw it. " A drakon? I have not fought them and their ilk for millennia, " he said to himself, "But this shakes things up, this will be fun, this will be GLORIOUS!". And then the drakon and the portal disappeared, and An'Darak raised an eyebrow, then furrowed them. "Men, hold your position, I'm going to visit that area for a bit," he ordered, "Skalegg, with me.". And he and his second in command flew off to the mountain, now torn asunder by that drakon.

He arrived at the breach, and he thought of a dramatic entrance. And that he did, launching himself to a nearby clearing, sword first. Dirt was launched into the air, and he and Skalegg were in the cloud. "I believe that we are late to the party, damned timing." He said.
Last edited by Ruskland-Preuben on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:56 pm

Rummel

As the Drakon left, Victoria quickly coughed more as she fell onto the ground. "D-Dark energy, too much." She muttered out before passing out. "Lady Victoria, Lady Victoria!" Lucius shouted, trying to wake her up as Uriel stopped him from shaking her any further. "Do not continue shaking her, bring her back to Cantarella. I will continue with them." He said as Lucius carefully brought her outside of the gates, where a small group of soldiers from the nearby city from Cantarella had come. "Sir Lucius, what is going on?" "Take her back to the kingdom, with haste!" He shouted, as they quickly brought the limp body of Victoria into the carriage before he got on himself, the sound and sight of the group fading in the distance as Uriel sighed.

"If the clockwork army is rising from the south, it will only be a matter of weeks before they reach the border of Cantarella. That is something i cannot bear to see happen, even to Eroia. The army of Cantarella will assist you in defending against the clockwork army. My personal assistant has his orders, within a few days the army will be ready. We must not stop for now, if it is to the north, then we shall make haste to the north. Tell me King Regis, do you have any ships ready?"
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:33 am

Zadkiel

Terghent's works had shaken the angel. He absentmindedly rubbed his scar, but then realized he still didn't see Three. "Three, Are you alright?" He whispered it under his breath, and thanks to his angelic powers, Three could hear his voice clear as a bell, wherever she was. He sheathed his sword and folded his wings back into a cloth.

"Kings of man." Zadkiel bowed to the Two Kings and Nodded to the Prince. "I seem to find myself without a purpose, I lend myself to your services for as long as these... forces plague Yigros." He had heard tell of the Wanderer; he was one of the few beings to enter Yigros without being summoned directly by Rhodin. He was always described as a riddle. It was impossible to ascertain his true purpose, but he was never found to be evil. "Demigod, how can we possibly stop the drakons from rising? Terghent rose on his own, did he not?"

"No." The Wanderer replied. "He received the help of those who aligned themselves with the clockwork. An immortal man named Annon broke the seal. He's not alone. Other forces are preparing to break the other seals until Vulgate himself will rise, and mission of the Drakons will come to an end."

Then, the sudden arrival of the demon caused Zadkiel to draw his sword and unfurl his wings. "Demon! Lay down your blade and I will send you back to the Aether quickly!" In an act of blind rage, he fired a blast of light out of his hand and struck An'Darak in the chest, knocking him back. "Are you stupid enough to show, when its your kind that is helping the Drakons rise !?"
Last edited by The Cyberiad Council on Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 am

"Ugh Shut your flabbering meadholes and for YOU!!" as he pointed to the the drakon, "We're going to have a fun time you and I!!" As he hefted his warhammer back onto his shoulders and said, " Well now beastie is gone and there is no way im smashing an entire clockwork army for you meatbags."

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:22 am

The Cyberiad Council wrote:Zadkiel
Then, the sudden arrival of the demon caused Zadkiel to draw his sword and unfurl his wings. "Demon! Lay down your blade and I will send you back to the Aether quickly!" In an act of blind rage, he fired a blast of light out of his hand and struck An'Darak in the chest, knocking him back. "Are you stupid enough to show, when its your kind that is helping the Drakons rise !?"

An'Darak

"Foolish foolish folly," he said to the angel, "I just came out victorious in a massacre half a week ago, better be careful knave, I make a living off blood.". He continued, "There shouldn't be blood spilt today, as I am not hungry yet, and I don't plan on joining the drakons," he sighed, "I fought their armies back in the Second Era, they would then smite me.". He made each word clear, "Worst. Day. Of. My. Life.". However, just in case the angel was still angry, he prepared his blade, which began to glow a weak purple, and the blood vessels in his wings were getting redder by the second. "So, truce for drakon killing?" He inquired to the group.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.

Darksworth
Envoy

Founded: Nov 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Darksworth » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:48 am

Well then, that was no fun. The Drakon just did some kind of grandeur entrance, insulted everyone in the general vicinity in the most verbose way possible then flew off into one of the weirdest portals Victor has ever seen. Without a fight too! Which is something that he doesn't like, first the Elven brothers and now this?

The Skin-walker surveyed the area, nothing muched changed except for a good portion of the city walls currently melting in some kind of green substance. Most of the other beings here, which he noticed that many of them bare stone amulets similar to his, are now conversing in various ways. Well, except for a particular male angel currently fighting what seems to be a demon.

Which is not good of the current state as of now, a Drakon loose in this world preaching about other Drakons rising is not what the Skin-walker would particularly list under good terms. How can Victor continue messing about in Yigros if some giant-winged reptile brought about the end of times?

The Skin-walker quickly sheated it's blade back into it's scabbard and skillfuly made his way to the unholy commotion between the demon and the angel, determined that they might know more about the situation than anybody else in the vicinity.

Ruskland-Preuben wrote:"So, truce for drakon killing?"

Victor quickly interjected in the half-conversation/half-fighting with his raspy and vile tone, mainly due to his current split-jaw form.

-"Aye, truce indeed! Any of you fella's know anything about the Drakon that literally rose up from the goddamned city!? There is more otherworldly troubles in this realm other than your childish angel-versus-demon feuds y'know?"
The Commonwealth of Darksworth is a pseudo-steampunk space-faring civilization. With their technology having been acquired by invading a far greater civilization. Due to this peculiar situation, their tech is a mix between pre-industrialized and late-space age.
Technology Level: Tier 4-5: PT/MT
Arcane Level: Level 0-Inept
Influence Type: Type 6-Planetary Politician
Based on this Index
---
Tier: Tier 5
Type: Type IV
Government Size: Superpower
Based on this Index

*Consult me for NS stats via TG*
Working as a Concept Artist, drawing mainly monsters, creatures and maps. Currently living somewhere in Southeast Asia or Oceania, take a guess.
---
In terms of my political stance, I'm Far/Alt-Right. That's legit, I could be categorized as a Technocratic Fascist.

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:36 am

Three

Three watched the drakon leave in silence after announcing everyone's position. #%$@ing telepaths... never know what's best for them. She sighed and straightened. A vampire, metal-born, and kings of men? Somehow she fit into the mix. Kind of. Not really.

She approached the group just in time to hear the Wanderer. She scoffed as she appeared visible, right beside Zadkiel. "I'd bet my amulet that isn't going to be me," she said as she twirled it around her finger. Then she turned to Zadkiel. "Well, let's see... someone tried to revive me then kill me, I was trampled by a giant snake, and I'm about to witness Armageddon. And I'm dead. Other than that, I'm great." She flashed him a smile to prove her point.

Three jumped back in surprise as the angel lashed out at the demon. "A little warning next time?!" She hissed, her daggers already in fighting position. They relaxed down when the threat seemed turned away from Three. She didn't bother trying to stop him; she didn't really care if he killed someone. Chances were, she might've done the same, for fear of the demon sending her back to the Underworld.
Last edited by Dragonarya on Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Remember the Animal Kingdom...
Proud member of Arcane Roleplayers Anonymous
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:13 am

An'Darak

It seemed that his arrival was finally noticed by the others, and they received him neutrally, "Allies over making enemies seems to be flying around," he thought to himself, still wearing a blank face, "Good thinking guys, and gals.". He turned to the skin-changer, "Without your name, I shall call you Skinman for the time being, or perhaps forever, I'll call you whatever I want okay?" he said to the skin-changer, "So, Skinman, what I know about them is this: You're all going to have a high chance of dying, although the OP might pull off a deus ex machina.". He took a deep breath, "Soo... I fought against their armies back in the day, and I got so arrogant that I decided to duel one of them, and the weakest one nonetheless," he took on a serious face, "Getting smited by them is a bitch. I had to hide myself before I became dust, and I got real hot-headed."

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:25 am

Zadkiel

Keeping the sword raised, Zadkiel lowered his wings, but still looked like he was on the verge of smiting. He gave a quick apologetic look at three, but quickly regained his rage.

"Lies! No one creature can stand against a drakon. They could single-handedly consume an entire legion of angels and cherubim. You are just trying to win our trust so you can deliver us blindly to the hordes of the underworld. Do you honestly expect me to believe that you would betray the only faction that doesn't want you destroyed? And on the eve of their ascension no less! I beg you all not to listen to this devil's lies! It's impossible to kill a drakon!"

"Not entirely." The Wanderers voice broke Zadkiel's murderous gaze and replaced it with a look of confusion. Seeing the looks of confusion on the group's faces, the Wanderer explained, "My people, the Eldermen, tried to build a weapon capable of slaying the drakons. They designed it with deep magic, not even the Wyrms could survive. It was called the Requiem, but before it could be tested, a new, safer, method was devised to trap the creatures for eternity. The weapon was sealed away, but if it was recovered... I know not where it is, but the Kels might. The nature of the Requiem is unknown, but I do know that it can only be wielded by an Elderman." The Wanderer's gaze lingered on the King of Eroria.

"Light-born. I cannot make you go against your convictions, nor do I profess to trust in the demon, but you will need as many allies as you can muster."

"Very well, demigod." Zadkiel sheathed his sword but eyed the Dark-born wearily.

Zapatha
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:24 pm

The Cyberiad Council wrote:Zadkiel

Keeping the sword raised, Zadkiel lowered his wings, but still looked like he was on the verge of smiting. He gave a quick apologetic look at three, but quickly regained his rage.

"Lies! No one creature can stand against a drakon. They could single-handedly consume an entire legion of angels and cherubim. You are just trying to win our trust so you can deliver us blindly to the hordes of the underworld. Do you honestly expect me to believe that you would betray the only faction that doesn't want you destroyed? And on the eve of their ascension no less! I beg you all not to listen to this devil's lies! It's impossible to kill a drakon!"

"Not entirely." The Wanderers voice broke Zadkiel's murderous gaze and replaced it with a look of confusion. Seeing the looks of confusion on the group's faces, the Wanderer explained, "My people, the Eldermen, tried to build a weapon capable of slaying the drakons. They designed it with deep magic, not even the Wyrms could survive. It was called the Requiem, but before it could be tested, a new, safer, method was devised to trap the creatures for eternity. The weapon was sealed away, but if it was recovered... I know not where it is, but the Kels might. The nature of the Requiem is unknown, but I do know that it can only be wielded by an Elderman." The Wanderer's gaze lingered on the King of Eroria.

"Light-born. I cannot make you go against your convictions, nor do I profess to trust in the demon, but you will need as many allies as you can muster."

"Very well, demigod." Zadkiel sheathed his sword but eyed the Dark-born wearily.

Still somewhat dumbstruck to be in presence of a demigod and Elderman, Regis nodded and said:

"I will do what I have to do to save this world from the drakon, Wanderer." With that, Regis turned to Zadkiel and said:

"It is nice to meet you to angel, I am King Regis Everdarus of Eroria. It seems that even the divine are taking matters into their own hands nowadays... but know that wherever this party may go I'll go." He turned once more to the Wanderer, "You have my sword, and I will honor my ancestors by wielding whatever this 'Requiem' is.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:17 pm

"I can't believe we missed ALL. THAT. ACTION. I'm pissed." Faegel seethed. He was about to go and jump in to fight the drakon, because damn it this could have been an amazing fight! However, the blasted snake was gone as quickly as it came.
"It'll be alright, bud. There'll be other monsters." Fliegel said. Margaret was hoping to collect some blood from the drakon for the road, however it was gone before she got the chance.

"Probably, but still. We missed like the epic fight of the century." Faegel said back. They strode back just in time to hear the words of that mage guy who kept popping up and who had trapped them in bubbles. The angel guy, or they assumed he was an angel flipped out at this new dude who had shown up, talking about he was a lying devil. And then talk of demigods and the Scar..."Bro, I think we took a wrong turn into Crazyland.' Fliegel said, looking around at this growing company and all these weird happenings.
"I'm kind of starting to miss the quiet of home myself." Faegel agreed, but then the mage spoke of saving their loved ones.

"Wait...what will happen to our loved ones?" Faegel asked the Wanderer. "Are our families in danger from...whatever the heck this is?" he gestured around.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

The Unhallowed City
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Unhallowed City » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:35 pm

Tallith stared at the thinning populace, more or less unconcerned. They were going somewhere, but she was already gone. Her thoughts had exited the reality of the present, and seemed concerned only with urging her half-lucid form further towards the city gates. She stared at the amulet once more, eyes glazing over, uncertain who was in charge anymore. Tallith was so used to following whimsy and want that it was difficult to differentiate her own desires from those of this device, but she didn’t want to drop it— Or it didn’t want her to want to drop it. She lifted her gaze to the horizon.

It was blocked by the city walls, and their garrison.

Tallith lifted her gaze higher, ‘till she could make eye contact with one of the sentries. He was distracted by the city. Not bored, though. She could smell sweat and adrenaline, and a nosebleed. Tallith turned to the left and saw little. She turned to her right, looking down the wall’s length, and noted the unholy congregation therein. She looked again, double-taking in disbelief.

“Oh.”

A whisper of power ran through her scalp, and the eyes behind her mask lit like violet beacons. They cut through illusions, and revealed only what her mortal eyes had already indicated. She glanced at her amulet, cloak’s feathers ruffling as the Magus shuddered. At the conclusion of a fierce internal debate, Tallith’s bootsteps began to carry her towards the party.

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:59 pm

Grilmun got multiple glares around the group that had just witnessed the drakon fly away and too be honest he felt very disappointed. He wanted to literally nail the beasts feet and wings to the ground and gain a massive trophy for his clan let alone the weapons he could have made from its fire. Despite his self-exile, his duty was to them and only them. Not some prissy human, not some fried up mage, and definitely not this random menagerie. Without another word he left to the North in a bid to escape this madness, but only to end up fighting for the various groups that resided there as a mercenary.

It wasn't long for him to gather a following of both Dwarfs and Northmen as life was good and normal compared to the chaos. With Grilmun as their Leader, Siegemaster, and Elder Blacksmith his men came to be known as the Dhazgum Dhoflahk or the "Cinderlock Tide" often striking out into the region of their payed enemies from Bloodbark Harbor. They became famous for their ferocity in combat, heavily armed troops, tough rangers, dwarf/human cross engineering, and masters of sieging castles.

Life was simple and bloody among them as the cold north forces its inhabitants to war for sustenance. Which made an easy place for constant work should one join up as a merc. However one day he received a letter from an unknown benefactor:

I see you havent frozen or rusted yet thats good to hear. So now get off your butt and go find the Berserker. He is a key to saving what you have. Besides there should be treasure if you're not motivated enough.
F*** You,
W

Whoever he or she is Grilmun suddenly is starting to like this person's guts. So he sent out scouts and soldiers who could be of use for his progress while the others shall maintain themselves.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:33 pm

All of a sudden, the golem man had disappeared, and Margaret and Josephine looked up in abject shock. "Wait, he carried us here and he was part of our party. Now what?!" the child-vampire exclaimed.
"I have no idea...apparently we're on our own from here on out." Josephine answered, surveying the area. It had grown in the size and species of the people here, yet still they were the only vampires. And luckily it was dark enough out that they didn't need their parasols at this point. Margaret pouted a little, looking bored but then she saw a newcomer. A red-haired woman with curving horns and wrapped in a cloak of dark feathers.

Is she a vampire? No, she doesn't smell like it. Or look it, for that matter. Margaret's glowing eyes flickered in the redheads direction and decided to walk toward her, just out of curiosity. Josephine turned and saw her walking away, shuffling after her.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:35 pm

Zadkiel
Zapatha wrote:
"It is nice to meet you to angel, I am King Regis Everdarus of Eroria. It seems that even the divine are taking matters into their own hands nowadays... but know that wherever this party may go I'll go." He turned once more to the Wanderer, "You have my sword, and I will honor my ancestors by wielding whatever this 'Requiem' is.

"I'll accompany you on the search for the Requiem, but I'll confess I haven't ever heard mention of it." He glanced over to three. "What about you? Will you 'tag along'?"

The Wanderer
Nuridia wrote:"Wait...what will happen to our loved ones?" Faegel asked the Wanderer. "Are our families in danger from...whatever the heck this is?" he gestured around.

"Not just the drakons, no. The very end of time is nigh at hand. After the drakons have risen, they will attempt to consume the gods and destroy time. Yigros will dissolve into nothingness. That is the ultimate end if you all fail."

The Unhallowed City
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Unhallowed City » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:12 am

Nuridia wrote:Margaret pouted a little, looking bored but then she saw a newcomer. A red-haired woman with curving horns and wrapped in a cloak of dark feathers.

Is she a vampire? No, she doesn't smell like it. Or look it, for that matter. Margaret's glowing eyes flickered in the redheads direction and decided to walk toward her, just out of curiosity. Josephine turned and saw her walking away, shuffling after her.

Tallith came to a stop as Margaret and co. came to stand before her, masked gaze falling upon them. The six eyes painted onto her mask, though by all logic inanimate, seemed to follow them.

"Ah." Her gaze flitted between them, imperceptible aside from a slight flick of the chin as her head moved. "Dead things." Tallith glanced over Margaret's head. "Consorting with the living."

She looked back to the two. "Peculiar. This shall be my sole warning: Bite me, and I will bite back." Her confrontations with undead had been few but violent, and it seemed that Tallith was not reluctant to voice her standing opinion on their trustworthiness.

The Magus idly pulled her amulet from the recesses of her cloak, as if treating its retrieval as an entirely separate instance from the initiation of her conversation with Josephine and Margaret. It was dropped onto the ground, abandoned. The Magus had no more interest in it; the manipulative little thing had finished leading her to water, and she would choose whether or not to drink.
Last edited by The Unhallowed City on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse