NATION

PASSWORD

The Titan Affliction [OOC/Signup | Superhuman | Still Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kylantha
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kylantha » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:23 am

I on the other hand will wait for a train so I can lie on the tracks and let it pass over me.

Hopefully I get snagged on something and I get a free ride.

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:25 am

Wait, Condor took Lionel in his house which is in a neighborhood, right? So if he ordered firefight, will it garners attentions from the neighbors?
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:49 am

The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:Wait, Condor took Lionel in his house which is in a neighborhood, right? So if he ordered firefight, will it garners attentions from the neighbors?

That was my thought. I was going to have Blasterman at an office party in the neighborhood, and hear what was going on...
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:39 am

Working on my next post.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:33 pm

Talchyon wrote:
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:Wait, Condor took Lionel in his house which is in a neighborhood, right? So if he ordered firefight, will it garners attentions from the neighbors?

That was my thought. I was going to have Blasterman at an office party in the neighborhood, and hear what was going on...

Yarp! Work on the assumption that Condor et al are good at retrospectively covering their tracks in a similar way to the villains in the X-Files and PoI

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:17 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Talchyon wrote:

Yarp! Work on the assumption that Condor et al are good at retrospectively covering their tracks in a similar way to the villains in the X-Files and PoI

Sooooo...........

Do you want me to edit my post then?
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:47 pm

Talchyon wrote:
Dyelli Beybi wrote:

Sooooo...........

Do you want me to edit my post then?

No need. They are good at retrospectively covering their tracks by making evidence/witnesses disappear, that doesn't mean that they aren't still pretty obvious if they get into a shootout.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:07 am

Apologies for a slow few days. I am back properly now.

Akkaga
Senator

Founded: Jun 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Akkaga » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:19 pm

I'm sorry for my absence, being sick and holidays combined nearly killed me, but I'm back now, and would love to find a way to work Melody in!
You should join Ordis

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:04 pm

Akkaga wrote:I'm sorry for my absence, being sick and holidays combined nearly killed me, but I'm back now, and would love to find a way to work Melody in!

Not a problem in the slightest. The holidays have caused things to grind to a bit of a halt but I am hoping we can pick things up again now.

I am trying to bring all the characters together at the moment by having them either get jumped by Condor's goons or by having them get approached by Delic/the Darkness, who is trying to draw all the mutants together.

To help you catch up - Condor is a Government agent who is abducting and killing mutants for some reason (which will become very clear soon). The Darkness is an ex CIA 'asset' who has figured out what he is up to and is trying to protect them (she has a bit of a case of survivor guilt).

Both are using CCTV to locate meta-humans.

Would being approached/attacked by either party work for you?
Last edited by Dyelli Beybi on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:51 pm

Hey Knockout... I think you have misread my post a bit. I'm replying anyway, but Delic is not aiming her weapon at Mendes, she is holding it over her own head like you might do if you were about to surrender. No need to edit anything, just thought I would bring that to your attention.

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:27 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:Hey Knockout... I think you have misread my post a bit. I'm replying anyway, but Delic is not aiming her weapon at Mendes, she is holding it over her own head like you might do if you were about to surrender. No need to edit anything, just thought I would bring that to your attention.

Yeah, I think I misread it.
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

Kylantha
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kylantha » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:47 am

Mister Dyelliman, in case you missed I have posted for the first time ever. :)
Last edited by Kylantha on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:31 pm

Kylantha wrote:Mister Dyelliman, in case you missed I have posted for the first time ever. :)

Fantastic. Soon we will start getting the gang together!

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:25 am

We seem to have hit the duldrums with posting. I am not planning to abandon the thread, however, if you have lost interest, please let me know so we can write your character out.

I will be purging the front page of non-appearing characters in the next day or so. Also, I am going to suggest removing the limits on number of characters per writer.
Last edited by Dyelli Beybi on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:34 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:We seem to have hit the duldrums with posting. I am not planning to abandon the thread, however, if you have lost interest, please let me know so we can write your character out.

I will be purging the front page of non-appearing characters in the next day or so. Also, I am going to suggest removing the limits on number of characters per writer.

No, I will respond as soon as possible.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:15 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:We seem to have hit the duldrums with posting. I am not planning to abandon the thread, however, if you have lost interest, please let me know so we can write your character out.

I wasn't thinking of you :)

I was mostly thinking of some of the characters we have on the front page where we haven't seen any posts (IC or OOC) from the writer since before the IC went live.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:28 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:

I was mostly thinking of some of the characters we have on the front page where we haven't seen any posts (IC or OOC) from the writer since before the IC went live.

I'll try to get a post out today too. To exit Blasterman from the scene, and to further the story of Icelord.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:41 am

Talchyon wrote:
Dyelli Beybi wrote:

I'll try to get a post out today too. To exit Blasterman from the scene, and to further the story of Icelord.

Cool, I am putting a response up to give Blasterman a better opportunity to interact with the others... If he does end up getting spotted by Delic it would be good for the plot.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:32 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Talchyon wrote:

Cool, I am putting a response up to give Blasterman a better opportunity to interact with the others... If he does end up getting spotted by Delic it would be good for the plot.

OK, so I read your post. It does give Alonso an opening. But the only problem is, I don't think Alonso is the kind of guy who would rush into a situation like this. He's more flight than fight right now.

But if you or Mendes spots him and calls him over... Then he would realize he couldn't run and call the police like he was about to...

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:14 am

Talchyon wrote:
Dyelli Beybi wrote:

OK, so I read your post. It does give Alonso an opening. But the only problem is, I don't think Alonso is the kind of guy who would rush into a situation like this. He's more flight than fight right now.

But if you or Mendes spots him and calls him over... Then he would realize he couldn't run and call the police like he was about to...

Makes sense. If he makes another noise and gets Delic's attention she will try to intimidate him into staying silent which might be a good excuse to get him to turn into Blasterman... as soon as she figures out he is powered she will do a 180 and become super-supportive :P

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:41 pm

Ok, so I couldn't think of what exactly I was wanting to say for the introduction of Icelord, so I'm waiting on that for now.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:48 pm

Just as a heads up... if Icelord becomes 'known', Delic will try to recruit him to her team as well, with an appeal to self-preservation. She is pretty amoral when it comes to drugs/murder.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:14 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:Just as a heads up... if Icelord becomes 'known', Delic will try to recruit him to her team as well, with an appeal to self-preservation. She is pretty amoral when it comes to drugs/murder.

OK. We'll see what happens.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:43 am

Ok - I went back and edited my post from yesterday. Now I have people trying to track down Icelord, and more about Senator Harrell and the secret that he doesn't want known.

-Talc

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse