NATION

PASSWORD

The Titan Affliction [OOC/Signup | Superhuman | Still Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Corvus Metallum
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Metallum » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:59 am

Trackalackin'.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:10 am

Don't feel obligated to create heroes/villains who stay in that role

The Assorted Saharan Outposts
Minister

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:37 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:Don't feel obligated to create heroes/villains who stay in that role

I have so many ideas for heroes and villains.
It's hard to figure out what I want.
RP Types I Enjoy: God RPs (anything involving deities), alt history, medieval.
Just call me Sahara
Feel free to telegram me whenever you want. I'd love to chat!

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Plaats
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Plaats » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:18 am

Yeah, I've got a few other ideas but I think I'll just stick to role-playing as The Gimp for now. Besides, most of my ideas are in some way bizarre or twisted parodies of actual superheroes or common comic book tropes. I quite like the idea of a reverse Shazam; rather than being a kid who can turn into a superhero, he's an elderly ex-actor -- practically on his deathbed -- who starred in a reasonably popular superhero serial in the 40s or 50s and by night he becomes the character he once played, only to return to his decrepit, frail body come morning. Alternatively, there's OCD Iron Man.

Talion Union
Ambassador

Founded: May 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:15 pm

I'm keeping my cards close to the vest, until there's the perfect time to reveal a new character into the story.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Character Description

Motivations
    Goals: Roman wants nothing more than to watch out for number 1; himself. He'll do whatever it takes to survive, and make sure he's always on the winning side.
    Fears: Roman fears lose. The idea of him losing or coming up short sends him into shock and he can't handle it.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Powers : Weapon Physiology- Roman has the ability to transform parts of his body or his entire body into different weapons. He can only do this as long as he know the weapon and how it works. His weapons take on the same properties as normal unless Roman is fully transform into it, then the weapon is a strong as his will allows it to be.
    Abilities: Roman is proficient with many weapons. He prefers to use swords but he is also good with most guns.
    Equipment: N/A
    Weaknesses: If Roman is only partially transformed then his weapons can break and he can use it again until he's rested and his body has had time to repair it. If Roman has fully transformed then he can't act on his own unless it is to transform back into his human form, meaning someone has to wield him in order to be effective. If Roman successfully blows up in his bomb form, then he will die. However, it can be neutralized by power negation or some form of electrical manipulation.

Background:
    General:Roman grew up on the streets. His mom died when he was young and his dad abandoned him. Having to fend for himself, Roman learned that he had to do whatever it takes to make sure he came out on top. Eventually he wormed his way into working for several gangs throughout his teen years, turning on each one of them if he thought the next was stronger or that there wasn't any chance to advance with them. Because of this, he never learned to trust anyone and it's hard for him to really rely on anyone but himself.
    Stressor: Roman got in over his head once. One of the enforcers for a gang he was working with at the time caught him trying to sell out their secrets to a rival gang. When the enforcer confronted Roman about it, they eventually got into a fight. In the heat of the fight, Roman's hands accidently turned into blades and he killed the enforcer. After that, he found out he could mimic any weapon he already knew how to use, even a bomb.
Last edited by Bycrest on Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:17 am

Bycrest wrote:-WIP-
Character Description

Motivations
    Goals: (What is your character aiming to do?)
    Fears: (Is there something they fear they might do… or are they afraid of clowns?)

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Powers : Weapon Physiology- Roman has the ability to transform parts of his body or his entire body into different weapons. He can only do this as long as he know the weapon and how it works. His weapons take on the same properties as normal unless Roman is fully transform into it, then the weapon is a strong as his will allows it to be.
    Abilities: Roman is proficient with many weapons, mainly swords and other marital weapons.
    Weaknesses: If Roman is only partially transformed then his weapons can break and he can use it again until he's rested and his body has had time to repair it. If Roman has fully transformed then he can't act on his own unless it is to transform back into his human form, meaning someone has to wield him in order to be effective.

Background:
    General:(Tell me a bit about your character before the start of this thread.)
    Stressor: (What happened to your character that caused their powers to activate?)

I'm assuming turning into something like a bomb and then exploding would be unhealthy?

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:54 am

Once we have a couple more players involved we will launch the IC and get this show on the road.

If you have a great idea for a plotline, do let us know!

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:05 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:Once we have a couple more players involved we will launch the IC and get this show on the road.

I actually have been thinking of a possible plot / subplot that would involve my character.

I'd like it to be that at the start of the RP, the Seattle police are picking up word about a new supplier for the street dealers (Icelord). But they're not the only ones. There's also a mysterious secret faction that wants to make contact with Icelord for a job - involving taking down a U.S. Senator, possibly at a press conference where the mayor would be speaking and the senator and other important officials, like the governor, would be in attendance.

You can just picture what would be the fallout of a U.S. Senator going through heavy withdrawal symptoms at an important press conference.

(P.S. - I'm also trying to get another app up. It's just taking a little bit longer).

-Talc
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Corvus Metallum
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Metallum » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:50 pm

Character Description

Motivations
    Goals: Not starving in the increasingly gentrified hellscape known as Seattle, Washington.
    Fears: The dentist and dental surgery, the police, and tripping over her own shoelaces.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Powers : None. She's a normie.
    Abilities: Photography, basic parkour, grafitti, and journalistic writing.
    Equipment: DSLR camera and accessories, pen and paper, and a Gameboy Advanced SP.
    Weaknesses: Never learned how to fight.

Background:
    General: Evelyn is a photographer, plain and simple. Anywhere a journalist might be happening locally, she's usually there with them to take pictures and sell them to the newspapers--if she's running short that month, she might even delve into freelance reporting and try to pitch a story to whoever will take it. More often than not, though, she makes her money from studio work and selling photos for stock usage.
    Stressor: N/A

Not required, but here are some RP samples because I'm being lazy with this app: Uno, Dos.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:36 pm

Corvus Metallum wrote:
Character Description

Motivations
    Goals: Not starving in the increasingly gentrified hellscape known as Seattle, Washington.
    Fears: The dentist and dental surgery, the police, and tripping over her own shoelaces.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Powers : None. She's a normie.
    Abilities: Photography, basic parkour, grafitti, and journalistic writing.
    Equipment: DSLR camera and accessories, pen and paper, and a Gameboy Advanced SP.
    Weaknesses: Never learned how to fight.

Background:
    General: Evelyn is a photographer, plain and simple. Anywhere a journalist might be happening locally, she's usually there with them to take pictures and sell them to the newspapers--if she's running short that month, she might even delve into freelance reporting and try to pitch a story to whoever will take it. More often than not, though, she makes her money from studio work and selling photos for stock usage.
    Stressor: N/A

Not required, but here are some RP samples because I'm being lazy with this app: Uno, Dos.

Love it! They would make an excellent addition to the RP, especially in breaking the news of meta-humans actually existing. Definitely accepted!
Last edited by Dyelli Beybi on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:47 pm

Talchyon wrote:
Dyelli Beybi wrote:Once we have a couple more players involved we will launch the IC and get this show on the road.

I actually have been thinking of a possible plot / subplot that would involve my character.

I'd like it to be that at the start of the RP, the Seattle police are picking up word about a new supplier for the street dealers (Icelord). But they're not the only ones. There's also a mysterious secret faction that wants to make contact with Icelord for a job - involving taking down a U.S. Senator, possibly at a press conference where the mayor would be speaking and the senator and other important officials, like the governor, would be in attendance.

You can just picture what would be the fallout of a U.S. Senator going through heavy withdrawal symptoms at an important press conference.

(P.S. - I'm also trying to get another app up. It's just taking a little bit longer).

-Talc

We're starting from a base of nobody (with the exception of the Government) believing that meta-humans exist. I think that plot would work well at the point when some credible evidence of their existence is starting to come through but where a large proportion of the population is still denying they exist.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:05 pm

I can imagine mycharacter tipping the police off where villains are kept.
Like, she just so happens to call in the location of where a villain is just so happened to be pass out, and then she tries to help the police further and further.
She wants to be a role model, after all.
Just call me Sahara

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:10 pm

Character Description
    Name: Tanner Thorburn
    Aliases: Dwelsinge
    Apperance: Lean, fit and somewhat pallid. He has pale blue eyes and hair that was once blonde but is now quite grey.
    If you prefer a picture, I imagine he would look a bit like this:

Motivations
    Goals: End the crime wave in Seattle, arrest Blur and (secretly) prove the existence of intelligence extraterrestrial life.
    Fears: Being dismissed as crazy

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Powers : Currently none though Tanner is a ticking time bomb. At a time of crisis, Tanner will become the Dwelsinge with the power to, physically, enter into someone's dream and assume control of it. Not only will Tanner be able to communicate with, or terrorise a person whose dream he assumes control of, but he will also be able to (temporarily) vanish from the physical world while he does so (along with anything he is wearing or carrying). This power only works on an unconscious person and he will reappear when the person wakes up (though in time he will develop the ability to keep someone asleep and dreaming)
    Abilities: Tanner is a police officer and trained in all the things you would expect a police officer to be trained in. He knows how to use firearms a lot more effectively than a typical member of the public and also has access to backup.
    Equipment: What you would expect a detective to have access to.
    Weaknesses: He relies on his opponents being asleep or otherwise unconscious to use his abilities. While he can frighten people in their dreams he cannot physically hurt them.

Background:
    General: Tanner Thorburn graduated High School and went straight into the police force and has stayed in the job ever since. Despite showing initial promise he never showed any particular inclination to move beyond the rank of Detective and has served at that rank for most of his career. Until very recently, Tanner worked as a homicide detective but has now been moved onto the extremely-secretive 'Task force Clarity' set up to apprehend the criminal referred to in the media as 'Blur'. At the moment nobody on Clarity believes that Blur is in possession of superhuman powers. The stories about Blur as simply impossible, the exaggerations of frightened witnesses. Nobody believes, with one exception: Detective Thorburn.

Secretly, Tanner Thorburn has always believed in aliens. While he has never seen a UFO himself, he firmly believes that they exist and that aliens visit the planet on a not-irregular basis. He is also, however, a sensible man and realises that this particular belief is not one which is likely to earn him anything but ridicule from his colleague. Because of this, the stories about Blur have excited his imagination and despite having no evidence that it is true, Tanner has concluded (secretly) that Blur is an extraterrestrial who has crash-landed somewhere near Seattle and is stealing to gain access to the materials that they need to repair their ship.

While the others assigned to to Clarity are competent police officers who want to put an end to a dangerous criminal's career, Tanner's motivations run deeper, almost to the point of obsession; in catching Blur he hopes to find evidence that extra-terrestrials exist.

Privately, Tanner is happily married with three children and lives a benign, unexciting life in a modest house in the suburbs. His wife and children are as blind to his belief in aliens as his other colleagues are. At least for now. His obsession with catching Blur is likely to cause strain on his private life.

Stressor: None. Yet.

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:50 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Bycrest wrote:-WIP-
Character Description

Motivations
    Goals: (What is your character aiming to do?)
    Fears: (Is there something they fear they might do… or are they afraid of clowns?)

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Abilities: Roman is proficient with many weapons, mainly swords and other marital weapons.
    Weaknesses: If Roman is only partially transformed then his weapons can break and he can use it again until he's rested and his body has had time to repair it. If Roman has fully transformed then he can't act on his own unless it is to transform back into his human form, meaning someone has to wield him in order to be effective.

Background:
    General:(Tell me a bit about your character before the start of this thread.)
    Stressor: (What happened to your character that caused their powers to activate?)

I'm assuming turning into something like a bomb and then exploding would be unhealthy?

I mean if it's a last resort thing then maybe, but I wasn't planning on having him be able to turn into a bomb.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Akkaga
Senator

Founded: Jun 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Akkaga » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:46 am

Character Description
    Name: Alexandria Gunther
    Aliases: Melody
    Apperance:

Motivations
    Goals: Survival by any means, and helping her adopted siblings on the streets.
    Fears: Losing her family, dying in the gutters of Seattle.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Powers :
    Echo: Alexandria can mimic any voice she hears after only a few words. The more words said, the more spot on her voice will sound.

Piercing Scream: A loud cry that can be heard for miles. Anyone she directs this attack towards can be physically harmed and can temporarily lose their hearing.

Inner Song: This ability helps Alexandria concentrate and allows her to block other sounds or temptations out for a short time. It also helps her reflexes when in close combat.

Concentrated Sound: Small intense sounds like snapping can be used by Alexandria to force sound waves into a certain point. (exp. Snapping her fingers can crack or even break glass directly in front of her fingers.)

(unknown) Siren's song: A song sung to infatuate a certain target, or a small group. While this short song is being sung, Alexandria can only do very basic things, and the ones under her spell can't move or defend themselves.

(unknown) Song of the Valkyria: A song that Alexandria is able to sing, that can, for a very short time, create a shield of energy around her allies. The layer of energy around an ally gets weaker the more allies it must cover, and can only deflect certain attacks. (exp. Handgun bullets may bounce off the shield if hit at a bad angle, but a .50 cal will shred through the shield as if nothing is there. Punches will be stopped about a centimeter away from the target if the shield holds, if it breaks the punch will hit, but with less force than it should have hit with.)

(unknown) Lost in Thoughts All Alone: A last ditch effort song that leaves Alexandria drained of most of her energy, but in return anyone that hears her song will be sapped of any resolve for a short time. The victims of this song lose all energy and will to do anything, as the feeling of overwhelming odds and loneliness takes over.

(unknown) Other songs maybe?
    Abilities: Pick-pocketing, stealth, basic parkour.
    Equipment: Small knife, lock-picking kit, and an old Ipod with head-phones.
    Weaknesses: She is physically weak and fighting anyone who is trained in fighting techniques could be a serious problem.

Background:
    General: Alexandria's first memories were of the Orphanage. It was most of her childhood actually. She was raised by the workers, and shuffled around quite a few times. She was deemed as a trouble child at a young age and, after she turned ten, no one wanted to adopt her. Just after she turned fourteen, Alexandria was caught stealing from people in a public park, which only furthered her from the Orphanage. At sixteen she took off, preferring a life on the street, where she did odd jobs and met all sorts of interesting individuals. Many kids around her age and younger started working together, and they formed a loose family on the streets. For five years she has been living penniless and homeless in the crumbling city of Seattle. One night her families current resident, an abandoned factory, was raided by the police. Alexandria and the older members helped the younger ones escape while they distracted the police. In the panic and confusion Alexandria was struck by a police baton and let out an ear shattering scream that left the police dazed and confused. Some of her family was still caught but most escaped and Alexandria started to manifest her new powers shortly after. She has been testing them since the incident and has made surprising headway. However she has yet to utilize her powers to their fullest.
    Stressor: The need to protect her family and the adrenaline surging through Alexandria must have activated a dormant gene that was not supposed to be active. When she was hit by the officer her scream was an unrefined, but powerful, defensive mechanism.

Sorry if there is any problems with the app, I'm kinda tired, but I had the will to write and I wasn't gonna stop till I wrote this. I would be happy to fix any problems or change things if need be.
Last edited by Akkaga on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You should join Ordis

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:51 am

Plaats wrote:Yeah, I've got a few other ideas but I think I'll just stick to role-playing as The Gimp for now. Besides, most of my ideas are in some way bizarre or twisted parodies of actual superheroes or common comic book tropes. I quite like the idea of a reverse Shazam; rather than being a kid who can turn into a superhero, he's an elderly ex-actor -- practically on his deathbed -- who starred in a reasonably popular superhero serial in the 40s or 50s and by night he becomes the character he once played, only to return to his decrepit, frail body come morning. Alternatively, there's OCD Iron Man.

The old guy is actually a really cool concept

Plaats
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Plaats » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:07 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Plaats wrote:Yeah, I've got a few other ideas but I think I'll just stick to role-playing as The Gimp for now. Besides, most of my ideas are in some way bizarre or twisted parodies of actual superheroes or common comic book tropes. I quite like the idea of a reverse Shazam; rather than being a kid who can turn into a superhero, he's an elderly ex-actor -- practically on his deathbed -- who starred in a reasonably popular superhero serial in the 40s or 50s and by night he becomes the character he once played, only to return to his decrepit, frail body come morning. Alternatively, there's OCD Iron Man.

The old guy is actually a really cool concept

Thanks, he’s heavily inspired by the Gray Ghost from Batman: The Animated Series. Here’s the backstory (albeit subtlety edited to conform to this RP’s setting) that I wrote for him:
Mister X: Union City’s unfaltering buttress against injustice. This pulp hero relies on his physical prowess, genius-level intellect, martial arts expertise, and high-tech gadgets - primarily a gun that fires various lethal and non-lethal projectiles - to combat Seattle’s criminal element. Portrayed by young Ukrainian-born American actor Max Zimmer (formerly Maksym Zima) in several movie serials in the 1940s, Mister X became quite a popular character, particularly among children. Due to complaints about his approach to fighting crime, certain aspects about Mister X’s character underwent slight alterations to make him more family-friendly. Primarily, he lost his .45 and acquired his now-signature sidearm to incapacitate rather than kill criminals. Unfortunately, the pulp hero’s popularity didn’t last, and Zimmer being investigated as a potential Soviet spy only hastened the character’s decline.

Although Zimmer ultimately proved his alleged espionage and communist sympathies to be nothing more than base lies, his career as a Hollywood star didn’t recover. Typecast as Mister X and accused of being a communist agitator and spy, Max couldn’t find any work besides bit-parts in B movies that barely paid his bills. Despondent, Max turned to booze and drugs to salve his wounded pride.

After an attempt to take his own life in 1969, Max’s kids checked him into a rehab facility. Here, Zimmer’s recovery began, and he managed to make many positive changes to his self-destructive lifestyle. Unfortunately, it did little to aid his ailing acting career, but Zimmer accepted that, eventually retiring as an actor and using some money that he’d saved to make some sound investments.

It’s 2016 2019 and a now 97-year-old Zimmer is in an almost permanently bedridden state in a care home in Los Angeles Seattle. He knows that he’s near death, that every day could be his last. As he closes his eyes each night to go to sleep, he knows that he might not wake up the next morning. It’s in these moments that he contemplates what could’ve been, thinking about missed opportunities and regretting that he hadn’t done things differently. Zimmer thinks about Mister X: his brief time as a Hollywood star. It’s this that he’s thinking about as he goes to sleep.

Max wakes up but he’s not in his bed and he’s not in his body. He feels young and fit, the constant pain that plagues him is gone. He considers that this might be heaven (or maybe hell?) but something makes him think that this isn’t an afterlife. Looking around he realises that his surroundings look familiar. Max notices himself in a mirror and realises that he’s wearing his Mister X costume and he’s young again. His surroundings too resemble Mister X’s lair and the character’s signature flying vehicle is nearby.

Kylantha
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kylantha » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:45 am

I notice that there are no anime-derived appearance references yet. Just so I know, is it discouraged or even frowned upon to take reference from anime series and whatnot?

Nea Videssos
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nea Videssos » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:02 am

Kylantha wrote:I notice that there are no anime-derived appearance references yet. Just so I know, is it discouraged or even frowned upon to take reference from anime series and whatnot?

Well, there's Akkaga's app just a few posts above. :p
Last edited by Nea Videssos on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Videssos. Just a femboy-obsessed degenerate. Also interested in history, mythology, fantasy, science fiction, metal and some other stuff.
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?

Corvus Metallum
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Metallum » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:03 am

Kylantha wrote:I notice that there are no anime-derived appearance references yet. Just so I know, is it discouraged or even frowned upon to take reference from anime series and whatnot?

Plenty of people do it in other RPs. Idk why no one's done it in here, other than they found photos of people that fit their characters. :unsure:

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:22 am

Literally I just coulnd't find a picture that'd fit the green lines on my character's body.
Just call me Sahara

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:13 am

Are you talking about powers or pics?

Personally I prefer actual pics (I visualise my characters as real people and find it easier to work that way), but that is a personal preference and if other people want to use anime tbat is entirely over to them.

Similarly, if you want to use a power-set that is inspired by anime, go nuts. I'm not going to do it but that is no reason for you not to.

Kylantha
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kylantha » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:51 pm

Ah, I was referring to visual reference. I do not think I am taking powers from any anime series, hah.

I am just asking since I can't find a real-life equivalent to what I need, and I feel as though a visual description isn't enough.

Akkaga
Senator

Founded: Jun 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Akkaga » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:09 pm

Kylantha wrote:Ah, I was referring to visual reference. I do not think I am taking powers from any anime series, hah.

I am just asking since I can't find a real-life equivalent to what I need, and I feel as though a visual description isn't enough.

What is the physical description of your character?
You should join Ordis

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse