NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout: Sons of Flagstaff (OOC / OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:20 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:Maybe he suffers from constant hallucinations after his premonitions. Or schizophrenia.

Now that you mention it, Schizophrenia would actually be a quite fitting weakness, I imagine. Ghouls are, I believe, more likely to develop mental conditions than humans are (as a result of radiation effecting the brain), and the symptoms of Schizophrenia (paranoia, hallucinations, inability to distinguish what is and is not real, etcetera) seem like that would go well with a fortune-teller type character. Schizophrenia, combined with a bit of a strength/endurance debuff outside radioactive areas, should be sufficient to balance his powers, and should be interesting for me to write.

Guess that makes two characters with schizophrenia. Can only imagine their interactions.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Fascist Russian Empire wrote:Now that you mention it, Schizophrenia would actually be a quite fitting weakness, I imagine. Ghouls are, I believe, more likely to develop mental conditions than humans are (as a result of radiation effecting the brain), and the symptoms of Schizophrenia (paranoia, hallucinations, inability to distinguish what is and is not real, etcetera) seem like that would go well with a fortune-teller type character. Schizophrenia, combined with a bit of a strength/endurance debuff outside radioactive areas, should be sufficient to balance his powers, and should be interesting for me to write.

Guess that makes two characters with schizophrenia. Can only imagine their interactions.

very wonder-filled altercations i'd imagine
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:21 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Anowa wrote:NAME: Amelia Flagg

I'm okay with most of the application, however, I do feel that the Almost Perfect Perk is a bit unfair, thus I'm nixing it for the sake of balance. Replace it with something else (and rework the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. if needed) and it should be good.

>TFW you create characters largely around SPECIAL rolls
Fuck.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Beutarch
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 13, 2016

Postby Beutarch » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:02 am

NAME: Peter Foiler, previously called Viginti by fellow Legionaries
SPECIES: Human
BIRTHPLACE: A few miles outside of Flagstaff

APPEARANCE: 5' 11", 159 lbs.

STRENGTHS: Guns (Rifles/Long arms), Melee, Speech
WEAKNESSES: Hacking, Survival, Big Guns
PERK: Unstoppable Force
TRAIT: Trigger discipline

S:7
P:4
E:6
C:6
I:10
A:5
L:2

BIOGRAPHY: Peter had the misfortune of being born to two raiders in the area surrounding Flagstaff. As the Legion grew and occupied the city, a mass slaughter of the local raider population began. As the other raiders fled to the Khans and the Fiends, his parents viewed it as an opportunity to start anew. Thus, they forged a fake identity for themselves and whisked their son away to a small farming tribe just east of the Colorado river. His parents proficiency and ruthlessness in combat made them invaluable assets to the people. He led a tame lifestyle, keeping few possessions and occasionally working as a farm hand on the local bighorn ranches and maize fields. He studied under the tribal's wise-man, a plump old fellow who claimed to have lived in a Vault prior to settling down in the village. He took to his intellectual pursuits well, quickly learning intermediary arithmetic and literacy.

When he turned ten years old, his parents introduced him to their less than honorable style of fighting. Utilizing a concoction of buffout and other chems and a blade in each hand, his parents educated him in the ruthless art of raider combat. Firearms came second, often fired from a bush off the side of a road or a cliff overlooking the town. His malnourished infancy began to become a distant memory as became more and more like the other stocky farm boys.

It wasn't until years later when a new raider gang tried to hit the town that Peter and his family proved their worth, taking the unsuspecting thieves by surprise and sending them either six feet under or running for the hills. The tribals praised their defenders, telling anyone who would listen of their guardian angels. While raiders never disturbed the town, the Legion did. Eager to take on new slaves and territory, the rumors of foreign warriors settling in the village made it an excellent target. Legionaries descended on the town like moths to a flame. The two raiders and the town's informal militia stood no chance among the highly organized and outnumbering force. Most of the farmers were slain or crucified, too old or resistant to the Legion's ways. His parents were among the first to die, fighting until a blade entered their neck. The remaining people of the village were promptly drafted into service in the Legion, women completing menial labor and the men to be initiated into the army.

Peter struggled at meeting the Legion's demanding physical requirement, his body dulled by chems and gluttony. He quickly caught up, however, his unique fighting style besting many of the other captures. As he reached manhood, he became a Legionary, participating in numerous small skirmishes and demonstrating his prowess on the battlefield. His comrades referred to him somewhat morbidly as Viginti, as he was the only surviving member of his tribe, the twentieth assimilated by the Legion, to successfully become a Legionnaire. He received his first promotion in Denver, helping to lead the final surge into the Dog City.

However, his career came to an end during the Legion's initial skirmishes in the Mojave with the NCR. As the NCR's impromptu border guard and an assortment of trader caravans withstood the entirity of the Legion's attacks, the centurion in command of the offensive ended his own life with a bullet to the head. Being the centurion's second, Peter ran into the desert under the cover of the chaos of the routing troops. He tailed the troops from a distance, all the way back to Flagstaff. Running low on supplies and without any meaningful knowledge of surviving in the wild, Foiler attempted to join a trader caravan operating within the vicinity of the Legion's capitol. Before he could even talk to a merchant, he was intercepted by a small group of Legion explorers. Without any weapons, and not willing to kill any of his fellow Legionaries, he accepted capture and was placed in the arena to await his first fight.
RP EXAMPLE: Here

DO NOT REMOVE: Render Unto Caesar
Last edited by Beutarch on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Do you think you know me?

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:07 am

NAME: Miles Holloway
SPECIES: Ghoul
BIRTHPLACE: Jacksonville, Florida

APPEARANCE: Miles is a rather lanky individual, roughly 6'5 and only about 173 pounds, he has a rather lengthy reach but otherwise not too large.

STRENGTHS: Repair, Explosives, Science
WEAKNESSES: Lockpick, Medicine, Unarmed
PERK: Nuclear Anomaly
TRAIT: Glowing One

PERSONALITY: (Optional. One or two sentence summary.)
OTHER: Tend to have a notable glow in low light conditions, befitting that of a Glowing One.

S: 5
P: 6
E: 5
C: 4
I: 6
A: 3
L: 11

BIOGRAPHY: Born in Jacksonville, Florida in 2051, Miles always had an inquisitive mind, in his youth he used to collect fireworks and make homemade explosives with assistance from the Patriot's Cookbook. As he grew older, simple napalm and abraxo bombs didn't really do much anymore. So at 19 he joined the US Army, eventually landing himself in the US Army Corps of Engineers. He would remain state side for a few months, before his unit was mobilized to fight in the ongoing Anchorage campaign.

When the US landed a naval invasion of the Chinese mainland near Nanjing in 2074, Miles was among the first to be on the shores, setting up the faculties and the infrastructure needed to keep supplies moving to the front, and blasting open pathways through rock and dirt to allow an easier access. Even going so far as to detonate bridges to delay enemy advances.

In late October of 2077, Miles and a few members of his unit rotated home to assist with riot control near Houston, Texas. Except he never arrived.

When the boat he was on board finally landed in San Diego, it received a full force detonation of a Chinese nuclear warhead. Most of his buddies were either stricken blind or dosed with enough radiation to kill them outright, if not give them late stage radiation poisoning. Above all this, he seemed to be the only one with any capacity to help them. Among 18 other men and women, he was the only one who didn't feel it when the upper layers of his skin started to slough off, and when his eyes nearly burnt themselves to pieces. He would eventually overdose all his comrades with all the Med-X Super-Stimpacks he had left. Leaving them with a peaceful end, and him with the memories of their pain and suffering.

He left San Diego in mid November of 2077. As he ventured out, his hair started falling out, and the feeling of ionizing radiation prickling his skin was something he became evidently aware of. In late December he became well aware of his ability to tank radiation like some Atomic God. Using this to his advantage, he started to experiment with explosives again, ranging from using miniature nukes as mines to Nuka Cola as an oxidizer.

His efforts gave him the ability to harness radiation to such a degree that he could become a living flashlight, and if he became so injured, all that pent up radiation could turn him into a walking bomb. It was around this time he became a hermit in southern Colorado, near the Cheyanne Mountain Complex. THis lasted some 200 years, the sounds of explosions coming down the mountainside, as tribes sent their braves to give gifts to the thunder god, so his appeasement would not be their death.

When the Legion finally rolled around, they too got a hint of their suspicion. Being from the same tribes that sent their fathers up a mountain to give gifts to a glowing man of death and power. When they sent a whole platoon up the mountain to engage the beats and kill it, they returned with simply 8 men, and an unconscious ghoul. They sent him to fight in the Colosseum, though originally as one of their beasts, not as a gladiator. It wasn't until they realized the man wasn't Feral, and far from easily contained in a beast's cage that they gave him the privilege of being a gladiator. Despite his two or so years in captivity, he still has a somewhat positive outlook on life, despite all his experiences.

RP EXAMPLE: (If you have no example then your BIO will be used instead.)

Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Damverland
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Damverland » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:56 am

[img]IMAGE[/img]

NAME: Billy Rich
SPECIES: Super Mutant
BIRTHPLACE: The Hub, California

APPEARANCE: He's your bog-standard super mutant; big, green, muscly, and kinda ugly.

STRENGTHS: Melee Weapons, Repair, Big Guns.
WEAKNESSES: Sneak, Barter, Medicine.
PERK: Pyromaniac.
TRAIT:

PERSONALITY: Billy is one of the few "smart" Super Mutants. Despite this, he is cynical, rude, and opportunistic. He uses his "superhuman" strength and his intelligence to his advantage, knowing full well his potential. However, there is some compassion and honor in him, underneath all that brutality.
OTHER: (Optional. Anything else we should know.)

S: 8
P: 6
E: 7
C: 5
I: 6
A: 3
L: 5

BIOGRAPHY: Billy was born in 2101 in The Hub, when it was still a smaller town. Billy's father was one of the two who accompanied Harold on his mission to find the source of mutant raids, which became increasingly worse on the Hub. His father didn't come back. He was then raised by his uncle, Johnathan Rich. Johnathan pretended to be Billy's father, which Billy believes until this day. During this time, Johnathan fed Billy copious amounts of Rad-Away, which gradually removed most of Billy's irradiation over time. This may explain why Billy didn't turn into a dumb brute in his transformation. However, this gave Billy a serious addiction to Rad-Away, which plagued him for most of his childhood and teenage years.

During the Merchant Wars, Billy resisted the water merchants, which nearly led to his death. Ultimately, he was driven out of the Hub, with only his flamer as company. Frustrated, he traveled north, frying other hostile wanderers along the way. But in 2131, while hitching a ride on a caravan, the group was attacked by big, green, ugly freaks. Most of the caravan was killed, while he and some other survivors were dragged off into the Mariposa Base. It was there that Billy made his transformation into a super mutant.

As a new member of the Master's growing army, Billy was sent out (along with his Flamer) to serve as an officer for super mutant gangs, due to his intelligence. When the Master was destroyed, Billy led his group south again, but were attacked by a large group of raiders, very large. Despite his gangs' overall strength, the raider numbers overwhelmed his brothers. While the raiders were eventually killed (and cooked alive), Billy was alone again. He ate pretty good that night, though.

Billy would serve as a mercenary for various different groups, displaying his intelligence to show people he wasn't a typical idiot mutant. During these times, he had done many despicable but also honorable things in the name of coin. For example, in 2263, Billy was hired by a desperate father (who gave him all his caps and more) to save his kidnapped daughter from a group of raiders. Billy set off with his Flamer, and after some searching came across the camp, located in a cave. He burned his way through until he came to the main chamber, where the raider ringleader was, guarded by a huge group of sentries, along with the man's daughter. They were obviously planning to rape and torture her for the rest of her life, if they hadn't already. But the ringleader made Billy an offer. He brought him to their main loot stash, where they had a massive amount of caps, along with guns, food... and lots of Rad-Away, which Billy still had a lingering addiction to. The ringleader said they would give him all of this if he left them alone.

But Billy, knowing what the poor girl would have to endure for the rest of her life, refused.

The fight was long and brutal, but by the end of it, the raiders were finally killed. Billy helped the girl get out, and brought her back to her father.

In 2277, he was reluctantly hired by the NCR to help them against the Legion. Billy would fight in the Battle of Hoover Dam for the NCR, and while the Legion lost, he was captured by the Legion. He was brought to Flagstaff where he was whipped, tortured, and paraded as a monstrosity and an abomination. Now, Billy would've been perfectly fine for working with the Legion had they paid him. But with his beating and humiliation, as well as slowly learning what they had been doing across the wastes, Billy grew a fierce hatred for the Legion in which no amount of coin they gave him could coerce him.

The Legion had planned to simply execute him, but Caesar himself personally met with Billy. He gave him a choice; he would be set free on the condition that he would serve the Legion faithfully, or he would remain chained up and forced to fight in the pits. But knowing what the Legion had done and what they would make him do, he chose the fighting pits.

RP EXAMPLE: (If you have no example then your BIO will be used instead.)

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:18 am

Hell yeah a FNV roleplay focusing on Caesar's Legion

I've always wanted to hang degenerates on a cross
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:21 pm

Anowa wrote:NAME: Amelia Flagg

Anowa wrote:NAME: Miles Holloway

Another glowing one. Both ACCEPTED.

Beutarch wrote:NAME: Peter Foiler

While good I do have one issue. The Long 15 is west, leading into California, so it's doubtful that any significant Legion raids would take place along this stretch of road considering they've yet to establish themselves fully into the Mojave (the First Battle of Hoover Dam hasn't happened yet). Also consider changing steroids to Buffout since that seems to be the lore equivalent. Change the first issue at the very least and you're good.

Damverland wrote:NAME: Billy Rich

DENIED. Delete unused options and everything in parenthesis. The current year is 2277 and the First Battle of Hoover Dam has not yet happened. Says so in the OP. Unlike other drugs, RadAway would likely be detrimental if used frequently if we consider it's effects in Fallout 4 (just a consideration). Additionally, radiation is only one of two possible explanations for the creation of intelligent Super Mutants and neither has a definitive answer (again, another consideration). The NCR would never hire a Super Mutant considering they hired mercenaries to chase off those living in Jacobstown. The Legion less so. He'd either be forced to fight in the Stadium or made a slave outright.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:05 pm

Sindrya wrote:Hell yeah a FNV roleplay focusing on Caesar's Legion

I've always wanted to hang degenerates on a cross

Careful, we’re playing the part of the degenerate!

Unless you’re playing an ex-legionnaire then in which case would that make you better or worse?
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

Beutarch
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Beutarch » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:33 am

Beiarusia wrote:

While good I do have one issue. The Long 15 is west, leading into California, so it's doubtful that any significant Legion raids would take place along this stretch of road considering they've yet to establish themselves fully into the Mojave (the First Battle of Hoover Dam hasn't happened yet). Also consider changing steroids to Buffout since that seems to be the lore equivalent. Change the first issue at the very least and you're good.

Sorry, changed it

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:23 pm

ACCEPTED.

ROSTER has been updated.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:35 pm

Legion scum!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE
"I do as I please"

Prumia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:39 pm

Been awhile since I tried my hand at a Fallout role-play... Legion this time? Could be fun.

Still accepting applications, right? I assume the IC page is not up yet so I must be just in time. Consider this a tag.

Application will be coming.
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations is a group joined together to work towards a common goal: the preservation of every nation's Rights of Self-Governing against those who take it from them. Whether you would like to take an active part in this endeavor or whether you simply want to get away from all those regions and organizations intent on changing your nation, this Coalition is for you!
Signed, sincerely,
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:57 pm

LEGION NPC
NAME: Nero

Barter
Energy Weapons
Explosives
Guns, Big
Guns, Small
Lockpick
Medicine
Melee Weapons
Repair
Science
Sneak
Speech
Survival
Throwing
Unarmed

S
P
E
C
I
A
L

INFO:
    A staunch ally to Caesar, Nero is the cunning magistrate overseeing the administration of Flagstaff, Arizona, and although lacking in military experience the man is intelligent, pragmatic, and largely responsible for the city's continued expansion. Nero is a trusted advisor and allowed many freedoms as prefect (a regional governor). The Stadium was restored at great cost under the guidance of Nero, the intent being to provide entertainment to the citizens of the Legion as an outlet to combat civil unrest. The ploy has been massively successful. Nero can oftentimes be found in the Stadium when not in audience with Caesar or else attending to matters within the city, personally overseeing his investment.
NAME: Ender

Barter
Energy Weapons
Explosives
Guns, Big
Guns, Small
Lockpick
Medicine
Melee Weapons
Repair
Science
Sneak
Speech
Survival
Throwing
Unarmed

S
P
E
C
I
A
L

INFO:
    A mercenary currently employed at the Stadium in Flagstaff, Arizona. Ender is tasked with ensuring that no beast or gladiator attempts escape (or anything similarly uncouth) during events, his perch atop the crow's-nest giving the sniper an uncompromising view of the entirety of the killing fields. Uses a pre-war military-styled sniper rifle chambered in .308 to effectively solve the world's problems. Is a man of few words.

STADIUM NPC
NAME: Tiberius

Barter
Energy Weapons
Explosives
Guns, Big
Guns, Small
Lockpick
Medicine
Melee Weapons
Repair
Science
Sneak
Speech
Survival
Throwing
Unarmed

S
P
E
C
I
A
L

INFO:
    Tiberius is a slave captured in the beginnings of Caesar's Legion and is the only gladiator left alive to have fought in the inaugural tournament of the Stadium more than a decade ago. A man without a past, Tiberius is an enigma to even his fellow gladiators, and is the sort to allow his actions to speak what words cannot. Is quite popular due to his longevity inside the arena and for his unwavering honor in combat. Has seen many gladiators come and go over the years, thus he rarely bothers with newcomers until they have demonstrated some worth. Has never been defeated in one-on-one combat.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Prumia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Application: Costus Howell

Postby Prumia » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:41 pm

NAME: Costus Howell
BIRTHPLACE: Lincoln Ruins, Nebraska Wasteland

APPEARANCE:

PERK: Commando
TRAIT: Trigger Discipline

Barter
Energy Weapons
Explosives
Guns, Big
Guns, Small
Lockpick
Medicine
Melee Weapons
Repair
Science
Sneak
Speech
Survival
Throwing
Unarmed

S
P
E
C
I
A
L

PERSONALITY:
    Costus Howell has survived on the few basics of life his parents taught him: keep your eyes open, your gun loaded, your ear out, and your head down. His dad was shot by a Raider for trying to help a farmer the Howell family often traded with; his mom knifed by a Jet addict who thought she was a Deathclaw. Left alone, he took to scavenging the wastes. Moving from ruin to ruin, he trained himself as a survivor in the wastes and as a talker when he went to town for trade.

Considered a focused person, he has proven skilled at anything that requires steady hands and has learned how to repair his gear, patch his own wounds, and prides himself on his precise shooting ability.

He cares little for ideals, but is prone towards arbitrary personal causes. He once besieged an entire Raider encampment, the effort taking him over a week, just so he could get a particular box of Sugar Bombs they kept. Similarly: he once shot a bartender in a quarrel over where to place a new table. His current cause? To find the XIII Legion.

BIOGRAPHY:
    Costus Howell was born, raised, and lived most of his life on the frontier of a civilization he never joined. After his parents died, he was mistrustful of others on a whole and remained largely isolated from broader communities and kept to himself by drifting from one pre-war ruin and another. Preferring to stay near familiar territory in the former Nebraska, Costus picked through the ruins of the Old World for supplies and trading material, returning to a settlement only to trade his haul. This routine, spanning years of his early life, came to end when he began reaching out to the borders of the Nebraska wasteland, approaching Colorado, and saw red; the banners of Red.

He immediately returned home, deeper into Nebraska, and never thought of it again until years later when he began picking through the ruins of a library. After nearly losing his eye to a Feral Ghoul, he slammed the desiccated remains of a man into a nearby book-shelf, crushing its head and sending the shelf over. The result chain left him standing, bemused, as each and every shelf toppled over -- except for one. Curious, he moved forward and saw it was a shelf full of tattered Old World history books. About to dismiss the find, he nearly walked away before he saw... red. Red, but not the one from Colorado; this one was called the "XIII Legion", from Old World's Old World. For his entire life, Costus had rejected the past, dismissed it us irrelevant to the now, but here...

The book was in pieces, barely clinging to life, and he read every word of it he could find intact but it was not enough. He was consumed by a desire he could not name and found himself scouring for every book on this XIII Legion he could found. He found none. The other books spoke of places like "Per-zia" and "E-Gypt" and it left him maddened. There was a war, the XIII fought there, but what happened? Like so many before it, this cause begged him to follow it.

In short time he found himself trekking the Colorado, searching for the Red Banners. Their banner was similar to XIII's, surely they must know. The first group of Red Men spoke harshly, knew little, and carried spears, and were lightly armored. They died, one shot each. The second much the same, third much the same...

Fourth proved more armored and had better weapons, Costus barely escaped them with his life, but his question still remained unanswered. The fifth group of Red Men were led by one in metal and before Costus could ask his question they attacked. He killed two Red Men before the metal one struck him with a massive club, leaving him prone and bleeding. Before losing consciousness, Costus asked again, "What is Gemina?"

When next he awoke, Costus was tied and marched deeper into Red Men territory.

RP EXAMPLE: A little out of date (been awhile since I role-played), but these should be fine.
Abuse of Greatness
Elder Scorlls Amalgam

Just let me know if something needs to be changed or if you want clarification about something.
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations is a group joined together to work towards a common goal: the preservation of every nation's Rights of Self-Governing against those who take it from them. Whether you would like to take an active part in this endeavor or whether you simply want to get away from all those regions and organizations intent on changing your nation, this Coalition is for you!
Signed, sincerely,
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:52 pm

Prumia wrote:
NAME: Costus Howell

Looks good. So he became obsessed with learning more about a Roman Legion only to be captured by Caesar's Legion where he'll be thrown into the Stadium to fight and die. He should have a grand time. ACCEPTED.

The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Protacan-Anzotac Peoples » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:53 pm

You had me at "Fallout"

Tag.

Beutarch
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Beutarch » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:27 am

Dead?

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:52 am

Beutarch wrote:Dead?

Nay.

Beia has just been busy that all.
"I do as I please"

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:49 pm

Sorry for the delay. Had things come up IRL. Will attempt to have the IC up within the week.

Beutarch
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Beutarch » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:59 pm

Beiarusia wrote:Sorry for the delay. Had things come up IRL. Will attempt to have the IC up within the week.

Take your time.

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:14 pm

So if we survive long enough, will we be given better versions/signature weapons?

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:21 pm

Vacif wrote:So if we survive long enough, will we be given better versions/signature weapons?

Probably. Though it don't think the Legion would be too keen on letting slaves run around their quarters with weapons.
"I do as I please"

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:12 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Vacif wrote:So if we survive long enough, will we be given better versions/signature weapons?

Probably. Though it don't think the Legion would be too keen on letting slaves run around their quarters with weapons.

Well we take the weapons from the rack before we enter the arena. That's what I understand at least.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:16 pm

Vacif wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:Probably. Though it don't think the Legion would be too keen on letting slaves run around their quarters with weapons.

Well we take the weapons from the rack before we enter the arena. That's what I understand at least.

Who needs weapons when you're stronger than a Mutie?
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse