NATION

PASSWORD

RoD: Chapter IV| Fallout RP | Alt-Timeline | OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Waztaskio
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

RoD: Chapter IV| Fallout RP | Alt-Timeline | OOC

Postby Waztaskio » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:24 pm

Republics of Dust: Chapter IV

War. War never changes.
The Romans waged war to gather slaves and wealth.
Spain built an empire from its lust for gold and territory.
Hitler shaped a battered Germany into an economic superpower.

But war never changes.

In the 21st century, war was still waged over the resources that could be acquired.
Only this time, the spoils of war were also its weapons: Petroleum and Uranium.
For these resources, China would invade Alaska, the US would annex Canada, and the European Commonwealth would dissolve into quarreling, bickering nation-states, bent on controlling the last remaining resources on Earth.

In 2077, the storm of world war had come again.
In two brief hours, most of the planet was reduced to cinders.
And from the ashes of nuclear devastation, a new civilization would struggle to arise.

Will you serve humanity and help it rebuild?
Or will you enslave and conquer?
The world is yours, but you must always remember the simplest truth known always to mankind.
No matter what side you take and what battles you fight, war...war never changes.

ICMAPAPPLICATIONDISCORD CHATBOARD OF ROLEPLAY MANAGEMENTMISCELLANEOUS INFORMATIONROSTER

Welcome to Republics of Dust! If you are a returning player, you're here because you heard Waztaskio has grown a pair of fallout lore and is ready to unleash it upon the unsuspecting roleplayers of our fallout world. If you are a new player, you're here because you're bored, and want to create a story within the Fallout universe.

Republics of Dust is a fallout nationstates roleplaying community, with it's own lore and backstory that differs significantly from the established fallout canon of Fallout One, Two, Three, New Vegas, and Four. Our fallout canon universe becomes different after the year 2077, due to the fact that we allow our players and members of our community to create new nations and bring in new ideas.

We have all probably heard of Fallout Van Buren, or Fallout Tactics, etc that are not considered fully canon in the fallout universe. But this is exactly why Republics of Dust exists. We wish to give you the tools to create Fallout the way you wish to play fallout, within reason. If you truly wish to have Caesars Legion in our universe, it can be accomplished by filling out an application for them with their new history. If you want something in our universe that came from your mind, then bring that on down too in an application and we'll take care of you. Let your imagination flow, and have fun.

Players are encouraged to remain civil, and take any concerns to either the co-ops, or board of roleplay management, before talking directly to the OP. Again, welcome to Republics of Dust and I hope you enjoy your time here. We are going to be based in the year 2266, and our playing area will be the State of Texas.
Last edited by Waztaskio on Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Rules

• Hierarchy
    The Hierarchy of Republics of Dust will follow a format, from ascending to descending order based on rank into an entity called the Board of Roleplay Management.

Director - Waztaskio -The Director is the Supreme OP of the RP, and his decision is final, with his word being law. He will have powers in both the IC and OOC sections of RP, and his orders cannot be appealed once delivered. Management of the thread shall be within his powers, as well as appoint of various members of the Board of Roleplay Management and Co-Ops. He shall also function as the appeals coordinator for any action deemed by the Board of Management or Co-Ops that may seem bias, unfair, or un-balanced. The Director shall also be the only member of the Board of Roleplay Management to create permanent OP Directives.

Assistant Director(s) - N/A - The Assistant Director(s) are responsible for ensuring the more direct operation of the RP is moving and concerns are dealt with in a timely and effective manner. Has the power to create random events, nullify events in the IC, and provide guidance to new players on post quality, and ideas. They may also take up other roles located within the Board of Roleplay Management to take up additional duties. Their word is to be considered law, unless appealed to the Director and the appeal is accepted. Can also accept appeals of decision on the Board of Roleplay Management, if they are not located in a role within the Board of Roleplay Management that is being appealed. Considered Co-Op’s.

Supervisor(s) - Supervisor(s) are responsible for staffing certain management positions within the Board of Roleplay Management. Their power is limited to their assigned section, however in matters concerning that section their word is to be considered law unless appealed to a Co-Op or above. No power outside of their assigned section. Considered RP Advisors.

• Limit Yourself
    Do not apply for a super high tech faction, and just use it to go to war and do nothing really productive with it. This roleplay will be enforcing economic limits on your nations respectively for your actions, and if you do not properly RP these limitations, they will be forced on you in the harshest of ways. This is the Wasteland, and things are crappy. And you need to balance your actions in the RP, by what is realistically achievable. So please, limit yourself. You don't need to win every engagement, or every initiative.

• Common Courtesy
    • No Godmodding, Metagaming, etc in this RP.
    • No Spamming in the IC or OOC.
    • If you have a problem with a player, take it to TG. If that does not work, bring it to the OP or a Co-Op's attention. Do not turn the OOC thread into chaos.
    • Use proper english and grammar. I'm not super huge on small mistakes, but rather large english grammar/spelling mistakes will be pointed out and you may be removed if you do not attempt to improve.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Board of Roleplay Management

The Board of Roleplay Management is simply a small number of respected players, who will handle certain tasks within the RP to avoid always needing an Co-Op or higher to intervene. The positions within the Board of Roleplay Management are unique, and if assigned to one of the positions you will be responsible for overseeing all incidents and problems that come with it. However, it is not a Co-Op in any other realm.

The Dispute Management Team is in charge of managing wars, conflicts, or any issues that arise within the IC concerning to opposing parties. It is there to help decide outcomes of certain battles, economic gains, and any factor that goes into two opposing teams.

The Economic Control Team is in charge of managing the economic issues within the IC. This can be determining how long it will take a specific nation to complete building of a new bridge, a new factory, the materials produced in a nation, etc. This Team will be responsible for administrating economic gains and loses to ensure competitiveness, and balance.

Last edited by Waztaskio on Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:25 pm

Application!

After reading all that, I'm sure you're just aching to get yourself into our roleplay and I am here to provide you with the tools to do so. Please fill it out in as much detail as you can think of, and your application will receive a response within a 48 hour period by the Director himself. Please be patient with this process.

Character Application:

Code: Select all
[box][b]Name of Character:[/b]
[b]Age of Character:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Faction Alignment:[/b] (Which faction are you aligned with if any.)
[b]Character S.P.E.C.I.A.L:[/b] (Scale of 1-10 with a max of 40 total for all SPECIAL. Refer to [url=http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_SPECIAL#Ranks_of_SPECIAL]fallout ranks[/url].)
[b]Equipment:[/b]
[b]Character Backstory:[/b] [/box]

Nation/Faction Application:

Code: Select all
[box][b]Faction/Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Faction/Nation Territory:[/b] (Please be descriptive. If you create a faction in San Antonio and control some important areas, detail it as much as possible. I will need it to accurately make the map to represent your claims. Google my maps is what we are using.)
[b]Capital City/Faction HQ:[/b] (If no capital city, please specify a bunker or other installation where you mainly operate.)
[b]Population:[/b] (Citizens for nations, membership for factions.)
[b]Government:[/b] (How does your nation run? Or if a faction, how does the faction run?)
[b]Leaders:[/b] (Please list all leaders and respective positions of your faction or nation here. Such as President or Elder, etc.)
[b]National/Group Ideology:[/b] (What is your ideology of your nation or group? What are the goals, ambitions, etc.)
[b]Military:[/b] (Detail every single detail about your military. What are they armed with, how are they trained, what are they trained in, what equipment do they use, bases, what is their military doctrine, etc. If it's military related, it should be here. Remember 1% of Population for Volunteers. 4% of Population for Conscripts.)
[b]Major Towns or Locations:[/b] (Do you have other major towns or installations outside of your capital or faction headquarters for your nation or group respectively? All of them should be placed here and why they're important.)
[b]History:[/b] (How did your nation or group come to be?)[/box]

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:25 pm

Miscellaneous

Alright, I know you're ready to just get right into this but here is additional information that can be very helpful concerning our fallout universe.

In the fallout universe, we have seen hints, teasers, and confirmations of certain elements that may or may not have been fully featured in a fallout game. However, with our canon universe there is some rather new and interesting things to take into account and these are the regulations governing them.

• Vehicles are allowed to be used. These are limited to cars, bikes, and transport airplanes.
  • Bombers and Fighters are not allowed, period.
  • Naval Vessals are allowed, but must be made on a pre-20th century level and appropriate research must have been conducted. Special nations are exempt from this.
  • Horses are canon, and can be used by players.
  • Vertibirds can be powered by either oil or nuclear power.
  • Most roads of the wasteland or damage, meaning infastructure improvements will need to be made before vehicles can be used across long distances safely.
Any and all OP Directives will be posted here.

• There will only be one advanced faction such as a BoS, Enclave, etc. After that, it will revert to normal NCR like or less factions.
Psykers will be allowed in our roleplay, but they will have some very strict regulations that must be followed. And only a few, well thought out characters, will be accepted as a Psyker if requested. It's extremely hard to get.

• Psyker character must be applied by a character app.
  • Psyker character must not have immortality, meaning they can be killed with appropriate force.
  • Psyker must not be affiliated with any nation, unless said nation has kidnapped the Psyker, the Psyker has willingly joined the nation after stumbling across it, or the Psyker has created their own nation. However, if a player controls a faction and a Psyker, that Psyker can have no affiliation what-so-ever with the nation the player controls. (Special Permissions can be given on this, depending on the powers of the Psyker.)
  • Pysker must have weaknesses, that must be included in their character application.
  • Psyker must have a great amount of information as to how they became a Psyker, what they plan to do as a Psyker, and how they cope with being a Psyker. Must be realistic, well-thought out, and in great detail.
The Forced Evolutionary Virus does exist in our world, and will only be found a select few locations in the United States with various mutations associated with them. Other diseases such as the Flu, Measles, New Plague, etc also do exist, however will be OP controlled and regulated. If you are interested in engaging in biological war, you must have OP permission directly with a full plan of action before proceeding. This of course means that Super Mutants and all associated mutations with the FEV, are canon for us.
GECKS in this RP shall be handled and managed by the Economic Control Team in both distribution and assignment. If you need to know how many GECKS are in a specific state, you must contact the Economic Control Team. From there, they will provide you with all appropriate information for you to then RP your GECKS.

Due to the severe bombardments, populations here will be quite limited. The rule for this is 96% of the population of the area you are playing in, using figures from that area today. So, if San Antonio has 2,454,061 people, you will need to subtract 96% of that number to get the new number of people in that area.

This will consistently updated over the course of our RP, to include any and all things needed within this.

Last edited by Waztaskio on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:47 pm

Ayyy

Intermountain States
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:00 pm

Another one
I find my grammatical mistakes after I finish posting
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a third party voter. Trust me when I say this: Not even a lifetime supply of tacos could convince me to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I suspect I'm not the only third party voter who feels that way. I cost Hillary nothing. I cost Trump nothing. If I didn't vote for third party, I would have written in 'Batman'.

If you try to blame me, I will laugh in your face. I'm glad she lost. I got half my wish. :)
Search boxes are your friends

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:24 pm

I think I'll be reserving the Fort Worth area, especially the Naval Air Station Fort Worth.

Intermountain States
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:18 pm

Reserve me Fort Hood
I find my grammatical mistakes after I finish posting
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a third party voter. Trust me when I say this: Not even a lifetime supply of tacos could convince me to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I suspect I'm not the only third party voter who feels that way. I cost Hillary nothing. I cost Trump nothing. If I didn't vote for third party, I would have written in 'Batman'.

If you try to blame me, I will laugh in your face. I'm glad she lost. I got half my wish. :)
Search boxes are your friends

New Antegria II
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antegria II » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:27 pm

What is the location for this rp?
Petrovsky News: 11/19/2017 - General Secretary Иван Петров announced that several agreements have been reached with Zitravgrad, including but not limited to, an Alliance | Petrovsky has applied to become a member of the International Space Federation | Petrovsky has re-applied to become a member of the International Exchange Student Program; 11/20/2017 - Petrovsky becomes a member of the International Space Federation | Petrovsky re-applies to become a member of the International Anti Terrorist Alliance

95% of people would cry if they saw JUSTIN BIEBER on a skyskraper about to jump. If you're the 5% that would be doing a happy dance, copy and paste this as your signature.

Full Member of the International Space Federation

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:50 pm

New Antegria II wrote:What is the location for this rp?

Texas.

New Antegria II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Antegria II » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:52 pm

Dammit, I was gonna do the whole of Texas but nvm
Petrovsky News: 11/19/2017 - General Secretary Иван Петров announced that several agreements have been reached with Zitravgrad, including but not limited to, an Alliance | Petrovsky has applied to become a member of the International Space Federation | Petrovsky has re-applied to become a member of the International Exchange Student Program; 11/20/2017 - Petrovsky becomes a member of the International Space Federation | Petrovsky re-applies to become a member of the International Anti Terrorist Alliance

95% of people would cry if they saw JUSTIN BIEBER on a skyskraper about to jump. If you're the 5% that would be doing a happy dance, copy and paste this as your signature.

New Minahasa
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Minahasa » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:43 am

reserve San Antonio.

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:14 am

Reserve Fort Bliss please.
Add 7000 to 8000 posts to my post count.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

New Antegria II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Antegria II » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:42 am

Reserve Houston And Austin please?

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:11 am

New Minahasa wrote:reserve San Antonio.

Gotcha.

Prusslandia wrote:Reserve Fort Bliss please.

Sure.

New Antegria II wrote:Reserve Houston And Austin please?

Noted.

New Antegria II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Antegria II » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:21 am

May I play as the BoS?

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:22 am

New Antegria II wrote:May I play as the BoS?

We already got someone doing the advanced faction slot, so this will have to be a no.

Falangian Europe
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Falangian Europe » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:23 am

Oh yes!
Tag, will try and have something up tonight.
Pro: Life, Guns, Marijuana Legalization, Drug Decriminalization, Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Border-Wall, Immigration ban, Limited Isolationism, Jacksonian Democracy, Voluntarism, Right-wing Libertarianism, Gay Rights

Anti: SJW, Extremist Islam, Radicalized Feminism, Extremist LGBTQ, ANTIFA, Neo-Con's, Fascists, BLM, BackTheBlue, Federal Reserve, Big Gov, Fiat currency, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Trotsky, Stalin, Lenin

Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: 0.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.59

New Antegria II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Antegria II » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:23 am

Waztaskio wrote:
New Antegria II wrote:May I play as the BoS?

We already got someone doing the advanced faction slot, so this will have to be a no.

Alright

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:57 am

Could I do the panhandle and what's the policy on horses?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:00 pm

Ralnis wrote:Could I do the panhandle and what's the policy on horses?

Hey Ralnis, long time no see.

As for horses, I believe we will be able to have them.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:09 pm

Elerian wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Could I do the panhandle and what's the policy on horses?

Are they normal or ghoul horses?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Waztaskio
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Waztaskio » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:13 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Elerian wrote:

Are they normal or ghoul horses?

More ghoulish, but yea.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse