NATION

PASSWORD

Broken Dream-OOC-OPEN [NATION BASED RP]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:45 am

Alaroma wrote:NC, SC, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Indiana

Why that? It doesnt make much sense. Especially for being a reincarnate Confederacy

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:46 am

As well youd have more coast. I think youd also have a bigger GDP and population

Alaroma
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alaroma » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:47 am

Gyrenaica wrote:
Alaroma wrote:NC, SC, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Indiana

Why that? It doesnt make much sense. Especially for being a reincarnate Confederacy

That idea kinda died, I’m now going with an Empire. Florida and Virginia got taken, where I planned to stim my southern Glory from.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:48 am

Gyrenaica wrote:As well youd have more coast. I think youd also have a bigger GDP and population

Indiana and Ohio have higher GDPs than Alabama and Georgia
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:54 am

Alaroma wrote:
Gyrenaica wrote:As well youd have more coast. I think youd also have a bigger GDP and population

Oh. Didnt really have wiki up. Anyway. Why dont you go for a midwestern empire. Great lakes area had lots of food... and other resources.

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:01 am

NS Name: Alaroma
Nation Name: The Confederation of Democratic Republics
Territory Controlled: North and South Carolina, Kentucky, Tennese, Ohio, Michigan
Population: 47,921,000
GDP: 1,837. Trillion
Capital: Columbia
Type of Government: Democratic Republic
Flag: Image
(7th star represents Georgia, who we intend to incorporate into the Confederation)

Brief History and description of Nation:
Lose..............confusion..............disunity. That was the facts of the new world as the Former United States began to fracture, states going their own ways. How fitting that out of the ashes of the old Union, another Nation began to Arise on Colombia, South Carolina. To preserve any of that precious unity they could. Soon there came to be 6 states who would agree upon the foundation on which the Confederation would be born. That would be North and South Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, and Michigan. There was also interest from the Virginians, but they joined another union, however the West Virginians remained alone. Perhaps they would join the Confederation? Perhaps the Georgians would make the right decision and join their union?

Regardless when the day of the USA's reckoning came, the new nations came together and brought to the earth a new Nation. A Nation so endowed in the ideals of Freedom, and Democracy, a constitution what brought and ratified, sealing this new Confederation. One for the people, where the Republics within the Confederation acted as equals and their dealings with other Nations. The continue allowing others into their Confederation, working to advance the will of their People.

It drew particular comfort not only from the friends it had among itself, when they formed the Confederation, they found hope in friends in their neighbors, and the Republic of Texas. The R
Leader: Cameron Menking
Picture:
Title:
His Excellency(Formal)
President(Offical)

Major Exports: Machinary, Veichles, Aircraft, Electronics, Agricultural Shit, Steel, Tobacco,
Major Imports: Iron, Other Minerals,
Major Economic sectors: Cars, Agriculture, Machinery, Aircraft, Shipbuilding

Army Active Duty: 200,000
Army Reserves: 100,000

Air Force Active Duty: 140,000
Air Force Reserves: 125,000

Navy Active Duty: 160,000
Navy Reserves: 100,000

Marines Active Duty: 150,000
Marines Reserve: 90,000

Coast Guard Active Duty:
Coast Guard Reserves:

Total Active Duty: 650,000
Total Reserves: 415,000

Overall Military Strengths: They have a pretty good industry supporting it when it comes to production. It's also got the good training, and other aspects it inheritied from the old United States Military.

Overall Military Weaknesses: The army is kinds weird in how all the Republic's have a military, and while there's a united command if need be, this can cause some division in the military.

Brief Naval Description: While it definitely has the ability to expand, at the moment the CDR Navy isn't the biggest part of the Military. It does have a Aircraft Carrier it purchased, among others. That would be the CDRS Ronald Reagan(Former USS Ronald Reagan)

Naval Strengths: The capability to expand the Confederation's Navy, It's readiness, etc........

Naval Weaknesses: Not the biggest Navy

Brief Air Force Description:

Air Force Strengths: Bases, Air force Know how, etc

Air Force Weaknesses: Not all Zones of the Airforce are equally well protected

Brief Army Description: THICC

Army Strengths: Fighting in the mountains, Armored warfare

Army Weaknesses: Fighting off the North American Continent

Brief Marine Description: Army, but they play in the water

Marine Strengths: Strike hard and good on the ground

Marine Weaknesses: They're supposed to be followed by the Army

Brief Coast Guard Description: Basically what it does for the USA

Coast Guard Strengths: PROTEC

Coast Guard Weaknesses: ATACC

NATO Member y/n: Y

Nukes (be realistic. No numbers just Y or N) y/n: Y

2000-DO NOT REMOVE
Last edited by Alaroma on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:19 pm, edited 8 times in total.
-Nuverkikstan

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:02 am

Gyrenaica wrote:
Alaroma wrote:

Oh. Didnt really have wiki up. Anyway. Why dont you go for a midwestern empire. Great lakes area had lots of food... and other resources.

I want to have Ports, and the Carolinas have Naval Production if I’m recalling correctly.
-Nuverkikstan

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015

Postby Chewion » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:02 am

Gyrenaica wrote:IMO only the nation that controls D.C. should be the replacement for the UNSC seat. It makes the most sense. Also UN headquarters are in new york. So coupled with both of those things, genyulans country should be the UNSC replacement for the USA.

They split it up and made three more seats in order to avoid conflict.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:09 am

Chewion wrote:
Gyrenaica wrote:IMO only the nation that controls D.C. should be the replacement for the UNSC seat. It makes the most sense. Also UN headquarters are in new york. So coupled with both of those things, genyulans country should be the UNSC replacement for the USA.

They split it up and made three more seats in order to avoid conflict.

I’m using the Confederate flag. The original one with 7 Stars. Why? Because we lay claim to Indiana(I went with Michigan), and they will embrace DIRECT RULE FROM COLOMBIA

Also, Texas, YOU WILL EMBRACE THE CONFEDERACY! Jk, but for real fam, send some dollars our way.
-Nuverkikstan

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:12 am

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

Fine. But she’s not giving anything to it. That’s saved for the EU.

No. It still functions like a full NATO member. Like I said if you are a foreign power in this you won’t have total control on everything. It’s why I highly recommend a US/Canada nation.

Not until Germany gets a UNSC seat. The German Government doesn’t need NATO, NATO needs it. So, until Germany, Japan, and India are put on the UNSC, Germany will pay no dues

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:14 am

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:No. It still functions like a full NATO member. Like I said if you are a foreign power in this you won’t have total control on everything. It’s why I highly recommend a US/Canada nation.

Not until Germany gets a UNSC seat. The German Government doesn’t need NATO, NATO needs it. So, until Germany, Japan, and India are put on the UNSC, Germany will pay no dues

But seriously, NATO would fall apart without the US. Nations, primarily Turkey, the Balkans, and eventually the West would leave as the EU would take over it’s primary role of defending Europe.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:19 am

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:No. It still functions like a full NATO member. Like I said if you are a foreign power in this you won’t have total control on everything. It’s why I highly recommend a US/Canada nation.

Then I’ll add them in in the OP as being given seats.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:20 am

Hothnia wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

But seriously, NATO would fall apart without the US. Nations, primarily Turkey, the Balkans, and eventually the West would leave as the EU would take over it’s primary role of defending Europe.

Well in this RP it doesn’t.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:21 am

Alaroma wrote:
Chewion wrote:They split it up and made three more seats in order to avoid conflict.

I’m using the Confederate flag. The original one with 7 Stars. Why? Because we lay claim to Indiana(I went with Michigan), and they will embrace DIRECT RULE FROM COLOMBIA

Also, Texas, YOU WILL EMBRACE THE CONFEDERACY! Jk, but for real fam, send some dollars our way.

Be good and I will.

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:26 am

Chewion wrote:
Alaroma wrote:I’m using the Confederate flag. The original one with 7 Stars. Why? Because we lay claim to Indiana(I went with Michigan), and they will embrace DIRECT RULE FROM COLOMBIA

Be good and I will.

Hmmmmm, the Confederacy needs to Project Power. We have the economic power, therefore we need Aircraft Carriers. Pretty sure Carolina has a history with that, so that’s fine with me. Hmmmmmm, Virginia, why u do this, u could have lead the Confederation TO GLORY. Hmmmmm, regardless, Georgia And Indiana needs to come Home.
-Nuverkikstan

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:31 am

Alaroma wrote:
Chewion wrote:Be good and I will.

Hmmmmm, the Confederacy needs to Project Power. We have the economic power, therefore we need Aircraft Carriers. Pretty sure Carolina has a history with that, so that’s fine with me. Hmmmmmm, Virginia, why u do this, u could have lead the Confederation TO GLORY. Hmmmmm, regardless, Georgia And Indiana needs to come Home.

I will let you have been awarded one Aircraft Carrier from the West Coast.

Atrilan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:33 am

Nancivania wrote:RP PLAGIARISM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ONLY I AM ALLOWED TO DO DUS

Well, you and Palmetto.
Last edited by Atrilan 13.7 billion years ago, edited 73 times in total.
National Information
Leader - Antrinoxa Program
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - People's Republic of China

THE TECHNOCRATIC STATE OF ATRILAN
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:36 am

Chewion wrote:
Alaroma wrote:Hmmmmm, the Confederacy needs to Project Power. We have the economic power, therefore we need Aircraft Carriers. Pretty sure Carolina has a history with that, so that’s fine with me. Hmmmmmm, Virginia, why u do this, u could have lead the Confederation TO GLORY. Hmmmmm, regardless, Georgia And Indiana needs to come Home.

I will let you have been awarded one Aircraft Carrier from the West Coast.

Nice
-Nuverkikstan

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:47 am

So what nationality are the people from the confederation? I still don't get why you adent just making a reincarnate confederacy

Genyulan
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Genyulan » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:50 am

@Alorama If you really want to do a confederate states I would be willing to give you virginia. I think it would be quite interesting.
Signature Unavailable

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:52 am

Genyulan wrote:@Alorama If you really want to do a confederate states I would be willing to give you virginia. I think it would be quite interesting.

Really! That'd be Amazing!
-Nuverkikstan

Genyulan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Genyulan » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:55 am

Alaroma wrote:
Genyulan wrote:@Alorama If you really want to do a confederate states I would be willing to give you virginia. I think it would be quite interesting.

Really! That'd be Amazing!

Sure. If its what you would like. I can alwayd go east. You want it? It yours.
Signature Unavailable

Genyulan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Genyulan » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:56 am

Although id need ohio to make up for it.
Signature Unavailable

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:56 am

Genyulan wrote:
Alaroma wrote:Really! That'd be Amazing!

Sure. If its what you would like. I can alwayd go east. You want it? It yours.

Do you have West, and original Virginia?
-Nuverkikstan

Genyulan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Genyulan » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:57 am

Alaroma wrote:
Genyulan wrote:Sure. If its what you would like. I can alwayd go east. You want it? It yours.

Do you have West, and original Virginia?

I only have virginia. Not west virginia
Signature Unavailable

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse