NATION

PASSWORD

Broken Dream-OOC-OPEN [NATION BASED RP]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:10 am

Chewion wrote:Texas is coming for you

Most of Gadsden is irradiated. Anything not directly hit will face nuclear radiation brought on by radioactive rain and fallout. The water supply is now contaminated as well, so anything that it flows to is going to become irradiated

Considering that Fett Kath "centralized" the population to crowd them and make them more controllable, used thousands of dirty bombs everywhere, and contaminated the water supply with radiation, the casualties will likely be more than 10 million, maybe even reaching 20 million.

What are you going to come for, cancer? Your efforts should be focused on minimizing the damage the radiation will do to you and your water supply and if you care, evacuating any people you can. The fallout will leave the country, it's a matter of how much damage it does.
Last edited by The Palmetto on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:36 am

The Palmetto wrote:
Chewion wrote:Texas is coming for you

Most of Gadsden is irradiated. Anything not directly hit will face nuclear radiation brought on by radioactive rain and fallout. The water supply is now contaminated as well, so anything that it flows to is going to become irradiated

Considering that Fett Kath "centralized" the population to crowd them and make them more controllable, used thousands of dirty bombs everywhere, and contaminated the water supply with radiation, the casualties will likely be more than 10 million, maybe even reaching 20 million.

What are you going to come for, cancer? Your efforts should be focused on minimizing the damage the radiation will do to you and your water supply and if you care, evacuating any people you can. The fallout will leave the country, it's a matter of how much damage it does.

Texas is safe. The CDR is not. My Forces will stay in low radiation zones. Not everywhere is a wasteland.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:11 pm

Chewion wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:

Texas is safe. The CDR is not. My Forces will stay in low radiation zones. Not everywhere is a wasteland.

Anything that's useful in Gadsden is. Air currents will cause radiation to continue to move, and rain in Gadsden will also be radioactive. Either way, most of Gadsden is inhospitable for humans.

It's going to get worse before it gets better.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:19 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Chewion wrote:Texas is safe. The CDR is not. My Forces will stay in low radiation zones. Not everywhere is a wasteland.

Anything that's useful in Gadsden is. Air currents will cause radiation to continue to move, and rain in Gadsden will also be radioactive. Either way, most of Gadsden is inhospitable for humans.

Did alaroma agree btw?
Lover of doggos

Alaroma
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016

Postby Alaroma » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:23 pm

Revlona wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:

Did alaroma agree btw?

Not at all, I kicked and screamed telling him not to do it.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:24 pm

Alaroma wrote:
Revlona wrote:
Did alaroma agree btw?

Not at all, I kicked and screamed telling him not to do it.

Well since you incorporated the place he nuked, he nuked you without your permission so it should be void
Lover of doggos

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:26 pm

Revlona wrote:
Alaroma wrote:Not at all, I kicked and screamed telling him not to do it.

Well since you incorporated the place he nuked, he nuked you without your permission so it should be void

Not to mention he was a meme nation above all else
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:46 pm

Revlona wrote:
Alaroma wrote:Not at all, I kicked and screamed telling him not to do it.

I didn't nuke Indiana, though. I specifically told him that. I only nuked territories that I own.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:49 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Revlona wrote:

I didn't nuke Indiana, though. I specifically told him that. I only nuked territories that I own.

Aight because of the disastrous effects it will have on his Nation and he didn’t consent it is hereby voided. You can do something on a smaller scale that won’t effect anyone else or use non-nuclear weapons. Maybe large conventional ones.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:50 pm

I also deleted my post regarding it until a new way is chosen.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:54 pm

Chewion wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:

Aight because of the disastrous effects it will have on his Nation and he didn’t consent it is hereby voided. You can do something on a smaller scale that won’t effect anyone else or use non-nuclear weapons. Maybe large conventional ones.

I didn't nuke his nation, no consent was needed on his behalf. Meanwhile, with modern day nuclear weapons, there is almost no way you can use them without the radiation affecting another country adversely. You should ban them if you don't want to accept that.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:55 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Chewion wrote:Aight because of the disastrous effects it will have on his Nation and he didn’t consent it is hereby voided. You can do something on a smaller scale that won’t effect anyone else or use non-nuclear weapons. Maybe large conventional ones.

I didn't nuke his nation, no consent was needed on his behalf. Meanwhile, with modern day nuclear weapons, there is almost no way you can use them without the radiation affecting another country adversely. You should ban them if you don't want to accept that.

Could use a couple MOABs instead
Lover of doggos

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015

Postby Eclius » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:13 pm

Been busy with irl school stuff, can someone please gimme an update as to what happened so far?
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:26 pm

Revlona wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:

Doesn't make it an inhospitable wasteland tho.

Anyways, I'm out.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Traansval » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:05 pm

Can i reserve West Virginia?

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:10 pm

The Traansval wrote:Can i reserve West Virginia?

yes. This outta be good
-Nuverkikstan

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:03 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Revlona wrote:

Doesn't make it an inhospitable wasteland tho.

Anyways, I'm out.

I was thinking you would use a single nuke that wouldn’t really do anything to neighboring nations. You turned yourself into a wasteland and that has disastrous consequences for your neighbors.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:04 pm

Revlona wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:

Hey since he quit can you RP as his Forces? Just go back to before the nukes and go from there.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:05 pm

Chewion wrote:
Revlona wrote:

Hey since he quit can you RP as his Forces? Just go back to before the nukes and go from there.

Me?

SUre i Geuss.
Lover of doggos

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:34 pm

Just posted a Gasden post to get things moving.

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:40 am

I mean, I kinda killed their airforce already, and the capture of Chicago was a primarily CDR thing.
-Nuverkikstan

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:52 am

Alaroma wrote:I mean, I kinda killed their airforce already, and the capture of Chicago was a primarily CDR thing.

You took their Southern Airspace. Taking it all in hours would be too much. And Chicago was mainly CDR just with some Texan support

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:53 am

Rev I still want you posting as Fasden I just posted that to get things going.

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:02 am

Chewion wrote:
Alaroma wrote:I mean, I kinda killed their airforce already, and the capture of Chicago was a primarily CDR thing.

You took their Southern Airspace. Taking it all in hours would be too much. And Chicago was mainly CDR just with some Texan support

Southern? More like the airspace around Chicago, that general area. The fact the Gadsen Airforce is very small helps though.
-Nuverkikstan

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:03 am

Alaroma wrote:
Chewion wrote:You took their Southern Airspace. Taking it all in hours would be too much. And Chicago was mainly CDR just with some Texan support

Southern? More like the airspace around Chicago, that general area. The fact the Gadsen Airforce is very small helps though.

I was letting you have control over more but ok.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse