NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2017 Political RP [CLOSED] OOC Pt. VIII

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:02 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:
Chewion wrote:I’ll hsve my app up within a few days. Been a busy week IRL and with other RPs.

Carter needs to vote

On?
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:01 pm

I am on a date, I am more drunk then I’ve ever been in my. Life. Please disregard any posts I make
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:07 pm

Dentali wrote:I am on a date, I am more drunk then I’ve ever been in my. Life. Please disregard any posts I make

Why are you even on NationStates during a date? Go have fun, spend your time by focusing on her.
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:54 pm

Imperial Esplanade wrote:
Dentali wrote:I am on a date, I am more drunk then I’ve ever been in my. Life. Please disregard any posts I make

Why are you even on NationStates during a date? Go have fun, spend your time by focusing on her.

Oh I am I just know if I’m drunk when it’s done I’ll. Heck this

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:54 pm

Imperial Esplanade wrote:

Oh I am I just know if I’m drunk when it’s done I’ll. Heck this

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:36 am

Biden for President(The Pragmatic Choice!)

”Cease, cows, life is short.”
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude
Currently Reading: The Western Canon by Harold Bloom
Current Bop: "12 Steps" by Japanese Breakfast
Politicial Views: Moderate free market and social liberal with some select conservative and social democratic leanings/views. Anti-populist. Aspirational wonk. 8values and Political Compass results + more detailed politics/views
Favorite Books: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, by Haruki Murakami, Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:17 am

Allowing for jurisdictions to arbitrarily force it upon offenders with disproportionate sentencing

Damn it Governor Williams was going to use that as population control for blacks.

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:33 am

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:
Allowing for jurisdictions to arbitrarily force it upon offenders with disproportionate sentencing

Damn it Governor Williams was going to use that as population control for blacks.

SNIP is only for federal inmates anyways
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:46 am

SNOW DAY
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:26 am

The connections between Jason Chaffetz and the Dukakis family are both interesting and rather startling.

If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:19 am

Sanabel wrote:SNOW DAY

We only got 2 inches. What about your part of CT?
Korwin-Mikke 2020
Տխերք հավակեկ բոզերա. Կոոնել կոոնելով Արաչ ենկ երտոոմ մինչեվ Բակու

16 year old Monarchist from Rhode Island. Interested in economics, governance, metaphysical philosophy, European + Near Eastern history, vexillology, faith, hunting, automotive, ranching, science fiction, music, and anime.

Pro: Absolute Monarchy, Lex Rex, Subsidiarity, Guild Capitalism, Property Rights, Tridentine Catholicism, Unlimited Gun Rights, Hierarchy, Traditionalism, Ethnic Nationalism, Irredentism
Mixed: Fascism, Anarcho Capitalism, Donald Trump
Against: Democracy/ Democratic Republicanism, Egalitarianism, Direct Taxation, Cultural Marxism, Redistribution of Wealth

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:21 am

The Portland Territory wrote:
Sanabel wrote:SNOW DAY

We only got 2 inches. What about your part of CT?

We are up high so we got about 3. We didn't need a snow day at all, and the roads are totally clear, but they cancelled anyway I guess.

We already got about 6 inches last weekend so it's white out there. Praying for a white Christmas.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:22 am

Sanabel wrote:
The Portland Territory wrote:We only got 2 inches. What about your part of CT?

We are up high so we got about 3. We didn't need a snow day at all, and the roads are totally clear, but they cancelled anyway I guess.

We already got about 6 inches last weekend so it's white out there. Praying for a white Christmas.

We are supposed to get a foot or so next week, so I think it's going to happen.

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:24 am

Sanabel wrote:
Sanabel wrote:We are up high so we got about 3. We didn't need a snow day at all, and the roads are totally clear, but they cancelled anyway I guess.

We are supposed to get a foot or so next week, so I think it's going to happen.

YES

It's been so long since we've had a White Christmas
Korwin-Mikke 2020
Տխերք հավակեկ բոզերա. Կոոնել կոոնելով Արաչ ենկ երտոոմ մինչեվ Բակու

16 year old Monarchist from Rhode Island. Interested in economics, governance, metaphysical philosophy, European + Near Eastern history, vexillology, faith, hunting, automotive, ranching, science fiction, music, and anime.

Pro: Absolute Monarchy, Lex Rex, Subsidiarity, Guild Capitalism, Property Rights, Tridentine Catholicism, Unlimited Gun Rights, Hierarchy, Traditionalism, Ethnic Nationalism, Irredentism
Mixed: Fascism, Anarcho Capitalism, Donald Trump
Against: Democracy/ Democratic Republicanism, Egalitarianism, Direct Taxation, Cultural Marxism, Redistribution of Wealth

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:26 am

The Portland Territory wrote:
Sanabel wrote:We are supposed to get a foot or so next week, so I think it's going to happen.

YES

It's been so long since we've had a White Christmas

We have gotten less snow overall recently, but I think this winter is supposed to be brutally cold and snowy, which is wonderful.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:48 am

I will be rather busy today, but will drop in when I can. The bill will wait until tomorrow. If anyone else wishes to bring something up in the House, I can close the vote on the "Sanity" bill early.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:05 am

Prolieum wrote:I will be rather busy today, but will drop in when I can. The bill will wait until tomorrow. If anyone else wishes to bring something up in the House, I can close the vote on the "Sanity" bill early.

I want Jamie Johnson introduce his net neutrality bill

-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass

What have we done...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:06 am

Doug Jones is a legit 2020 vice-presidential contender.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:10 am

Dentali wrote:Doug Jones is a legit 2020 vice-presidential contender.

There are already articles calling for him to run for president.

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:13 am

Character Information Sheet

NS Nation Name: Al-Ghaihr
Character Name: Colonel Abdul Ebrahim
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 41
Character Height: 5'9
Character Weight: 200lb
Character Position/Role/Job:
US Army - 1996 - 2008
Chief of Police at Greensboro Police Department - 2009 - 2012
Mayor of Greensboro - 2012 - 2015
Secretary of State in Arizona - 2015 - 2017
Appearance: Image
Ebrahim being awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor.
Character State of Origin: North Carolina
Character State of Residence: California
Character Party Affiliation: Republican
Main Strengths: Charismatic, Leadership.
Main Weaknesses: Poor at debating some critical topics, Has somewhat of low motivation in Politics
Biography: Abdul Ebrahim was born in to a pretty big Muslim family and had mostly worked as an tailor. Prior to his entry in to the US army he worked as an tailor for the Department of Defense on uniforms. He enlisted in to the army in 1996 and received training at Fort Jackson in which he qualified for expert marksman badges. He participated in some peacekeeping operations in the Middle East prior to 2001 in Saudi Arabia near the Iraqi-Kuwaiti border to ensure that Saddam's troops would not move in to Kuwait as before. Right about when 9/11 happened. Abdul Ebrahim was in charge of security in the North Carolina region's of financial importance such as Raleigh, Durham and had briefly mobilized infantry to support the cause. Afterwards. He was deployed to Iraq in which he participated in Operation: Iraqi Freedom. One of the most notable moments of his career came in 2004.

During an routine patrol near Baghdad, an Al-Qaeda affilated fighter threw an pipebomb into an group of soldiers. Abdul jumped on to the lit pipebomb to shield his comrades from the explosion and the pipebomb failed to detonate however the lit fuse burned his uniform a bit and gave him small burns mid-torso/chest region. For this action, he was awarded the Silver Star and Purple Heart. He was then-after promoted to Lieutenant and given command of the First Regiment where they participated in operations against the Taliban which resulted in two successful captures of Taliban commanders. He would continue to perform peacekeeping operations in Iraq until he was deployed to Korea where he served on the DMZ border as an commander for the army divisions stationed there ready to give the order to invade. He was then called back to the USA where he arrived at Andrews Airforce Base where an Secret Service detail awaited him. He was driven to the White House and entered the West-Wing where the then-president presented him with the Congressional Medal of Honor. Promptly after this award, he was made an Colonel in the United States Army. Following his leave of the army, he joined the Greensboro Police Department and climbed the ranks and briefly served as the Chief of Police enacting reforms to how police deal with minorities and hosting tolerance of religion classes for officers and other public safety agencies. Later running an small campaign for Mayor of Greensboro and successfully being elected. The most notable thing to come from his service in public office was an mall being opened that increased business in the Greensboro area very much.

He moved to Arizona in 2015 and worked shortly as an mail-carrier for the United States Postal Service. There was an election coming up for Sec. of State and Abdul decided to throw his hat in to the ring. He begun his campaign on helping the common folk out and because he's an war-hero that he understands Veterans and that he'd do his best to improve VA hospitals and benefits for Veterans. He also pledged to work closely with Police in Arizona and to give Refugees more room while clamping down on immigration from Mexico. He won the election in an landslide and became the Sec. of state.
Other Info:
Abdul Ebrahim's ribbonbar, worn on military uniforms to formal occasions (not to political events), tuxedos (to political events.)
Do Not Remove: 84721
Last edited by Al-Ghaihr on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
I'm a Muslim. I like to collect medals from across the world (military or civilian. I like the design of some medallions and in general, the ribbon designs and choices.)

My storefronts -
GAHA MEDALS AND WEAPONS DESIGN
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=431325
Number one contractor of medals for your nation!
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=435258
The only active pharmaceutical company in Nationstates and also the only one that uses original drawings.
CLICK ME!
About me:
This nation represents my political views in real life, however. It is more monarchy.

My political compass:
https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=0.88&soc=4.46

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:17 am

Al-Ghaihr wrote:
(Image)

US Army - 1996 - 2008
Lt. Governor of North Carolina - 2015 - 2016
Appearance: (Image)
Character Party Affiliation: American Islamic Party
Main Weaknesses: Poor at debating some critical topics, Has somewhat of low motivation in Politics
Biography: Abdul Ebrahim was born in to a pretty big Muslim family and had mostly worked as an tailor. Prior to his entry in to the US army he worked as an tailor for the Department of Defense on uniforms. He enlisted in to the army in 1996 and received training at Fort Jackson in which he qualified for expert marksman badges. He participated in some peacekeeping operations in the Middle East prior to 2001. Right about when 9/11 happened. Abdul Ebrahim was in charge of security in the North Carolina region's of financial importance such as Raleigh, Durham and had briefly mobilized infantry to support the cause. Afterwards. He was deployed to Iraq in which he participated in Operation: Iraqi Freedom. One of the most notable moments of his career came in 2004.

During an routine patrol near Baghdad, an Al-Qaeda affilated fighter threw an pipebomb into an group of soldiers. Abdul jumped on to the lit pipebomb to shield his comrades from the explosion and the pipebomb failed to detonate however the lit fuse burned his uniform a bit and gave him small burns mid-torso/chest region. For this action, he was awarded the Silver Star and Purple Heart. He would continue to perform peacekeeping operations in Iraq until he was deployed to Korea before being recalled to the USA, particularly Washington in which he was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor for his bravery in 2004. Following his leave of the army, he joined the Greensboro Police Department and climbed the ranks and briefly served as the Chief of Police. Later running an small campaign and being elected as Lt. Governor of North Carolina. He now seeks to give his best in the politic world.
Other Info:
(Image)
Abdul Ebrahim's ribbonbar, worn on military uniforms to formal occasions (not to political events), tuxedos (to political events.)

NOPE

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:21 am

Al-Ghaihr wrote:
(Image)

US Army - 1996 - 2008
Lt. Governor of North Carolina - 2015 - 2016
Appearance: (Image)
Character Party Affiliation: American Islamic Party
Biography: Abdul Ebrahim was born in to a pretty big Muslim family and had mostly worked as an tailor. Prior to his entry in to the US army he worked as an tailor for the Department of Defense on uniforms. He enlisted in to the army in 1996 and received training at Fort Jackson in which he qualified for expert marksman badges. He participated in some peacekeeping operations in the Middle East prior to 2001. Right about when 9/11 happened. Abdul Ebrahim was in charge of security in the North Carolina region's of financial importance such as Raleigh, Durham and had briefly mobilized infantry to support the cause. Afterwards. He was deployed to Iraq in which he participated in Operation: Iraqi Freedom. One of the most notable moments of his career came in 2004.

During an routine patrol near Baghdad, an Al-Qaeda affilated fighter threw an pipebomb into an group of soldiers. Abdul jumped on to the lit pipebomb to shield his comrades from the explosion and the pipebomb failed to detonate however the lit fuse burned his uniform a bit and gave him small burns mid-torso/chest region. For this action, he was awarded the Silver Star and Purple Heart. He would continue to perform peacekeeping operations in Iraq until he was deployed to Korea before being recalled to the USA, particularly Washington in which he was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor for his bravery in 2004. Following his leave of the army, he joined the Greensboro Police Department and climbed the ranks and briefly served as the Chief of Police. Later running an small campaign and being elected as Lt. Governor of North Carolina. He now seeks to give his best in the politic world.
Other Info:
(Image)

American Islamic Party?

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:21 am

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:23 am

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:
Al-Ghaihr wrote:[align=center]

NOPE

That's an realistic ribbonbar for a person who has served in Iraq, and in addition. Someone who has earned the Medal of Honor. Trust me, I've done my research. Keep in mind, he was in the army since 1996.

My character is an independent and probably won't hit big offices. It's just to represent the small guy, not the big guy.
I'm a Muslim. I like to collect medals from across the world (military or civilian. I like the design of some medallions and in general, the ribbon designs and choices.)

My storefronts -
GAHA MEDALS AND WEAPONS DESIGN
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=431325
Number one contractor of medals for your nation!
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=435258
The only active pharmaceutical company in Nationstates and also the only one that uses original drawings.
CLICK ME!
About me:
This nation represents my political views in real life, however. It is more monarchy.

My political compass:
https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=0.88&soc=4.46

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:24 am

Dentali wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=31&v=wxSPO4V7FYI

This is a great ad

I like Blackburn

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse