NATION

PASSWORD

New Civilizations [OOC | Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:02 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Revlona wrote:
How long until they catch onto robert?

I assume there was some initial suspicion related to his rise to power, but that's likely calmed down. As is, a decade or two, long enough for his apparent lack of aging to become visible and noted.

Holy Tedalonia wrote:You know I never did actually betray the Imperium, and through legal means actually joined the Imperium, so in reality Im a Imperial Hero.

In all seriousness, I was figuring on making scotland a vassal of the Imperium, and adding a touch of, "Hey, you know that guy back then? Yeah that's me, and I'm now found out I'm immortal so wanna play warhammer?"

Then for a couple years, I expect your paranoia to run for awhile watching my every move, but I would'nt care cause I have nothing to hide. :p

Oh yes. Ted hasn't betrayed the Imperium, but "Tzant" fought against it, and then went on to infiltrate it under unknown pretenses, only fleeing once exposed. It isn't the most reputable circumstance I can think of :P

Really, the paranoia will probably be a thing mainly because of the object lesson of Ego and Turner which will be filtering across the Atlantic to Imperial ears. That's enough to make any ruler wary.

"When two worlds collide"

I don't want to be powerful tho, so I figured you just watch me as I take a wizz because I wouldn't be powerful or threatening

and also I personally uncomfortable with the idea of leading a nation and give the responsibility to my children or something. Hell, if Viktor wanted too he can threaten scotland to give me up. I mean Ted's pretty chill and will likely report his position because he doesn't want to go on the run again.
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:02 pm

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:How will the Hegemon view Walker?

WHITE WALKERS :shock:
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:07 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:Hey G, are you cool with my round table idea, where its basically an organization that discusses what future plans for humanity are? AKA a yearly event where all the immortals around the world meet to discuss plans and ideas and hopes to find a middle ground and progress humanity. Have some treaties like "Don't attack other members of the organization"? Do you think G would or might join? The goal is to eventually unite humanity through diplomacy rather then war, so it might be worth it for him to venture that route.

Hmm, well, it’s a pretty variable thing. Viktor was slowly trending towards chilling out, but once he hears about Jeb and Turner that will be all reversed. After all 4/5 Authors he knows of ended up as dangerous politicians, despite Monroe’s reform, and the fifth not only led a rebel band trying to kill Imperial soldiers, but then did his level best to infiltrate the military hierarchy he tried to fight against.

I'm here too.
Honestly, it's likely as you make your way up that you encounter Franklin before Ego.

And Franklin is really damn chill.
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:07 pm

Robert just wants crush some people, can someone start some wars he can get involved in?
Lover of doggos

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:08 pm

Revlona wrote:Robert just wants crush some people, can someone start some wars he can get involved in?

Norsca's always fighting the tribes of wales, scotland, and ireland, and Expeditions are a surefire way to engage aggressive tribes in other regions of the world
Last edited by Holy Tedalonia on Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:09 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:How will the Hegemon view Walker?

WHITE WALKERS :shock:

>Irish-American
I'm really tired

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:10 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Revlona wrote:Robert just wants crush some people, can someone start some wars he can get involved in?

Norsca's always fighting the tribes of wales, scotland, and ireland, and Expeditions are a surefire way to engage aggressive tribes in other regions of the world

Hey...quick question

Can i have robert crush ted?

Doesn´t need to kill him...crippling him will do
Lover of doggos

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:16 pm

Revlona wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:Norsca's always fighting the tribes of wales, scotland, and ireland, and Expeditions are a surefire way to engage aggressive tribes in other regions of the world

Hey...quick question

Whats that going to do? Ted doesn't fight right now, sure he's joined a tribe, but he just wants to be left alone. You know, settle down, find a wife, and drink alcohol. Even if you had the opportunity to it'd just be pointless and also kinda unusual.

Ted walks down the village road and a crazy dude with a hammer just smacks him sky high. That's basically what'll result in this scenario, unless of course Ted see's a reason to fight once more.

Right now he's a warrior, but plans to spend his time crafting and convince the chieftain he shouldn't fight, but craft stuff or at least that's going to be in my next post.
Last edited by Holy Tedalonia on Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:16 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Revlona wrote:Hey...quick question

Whats that going to do? Ted doesn't fight right now, sure he's joined a tribe, but he just wants to be left alone. You know, settle down, find a wife, and drink alcohol. Even if you had the opportunity to it'd just be pointless and also kinda unusual.

Ted walks down the village road and a crazy dude with a hammer just smacks him sky high. That's basically what'll result in this scenario, unless of course Ted see's a reason to fight once more.

Right now he's a warrior, but plans to spend his time crafting and convince the chieftain he shouldn't fight, but craft stuff or at least that's going to be in my next post.

It would be fun...
Lover of doggos

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:17 pm

Revlona wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:Whats that going to do? Ted doesn't fight right now, sure he's joined a tribe, but he just wants to be left alone. You know, settle down, find a wife, and drink alcohol. Even if you had the opportunity to it'd just be pointless and also kinda unusual.

It would be fun...

It'd be even more fun if Robert got smashed by a hammer.
I'm really tired

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:18 pm

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:
Revlona wrote:
It would be fun...

I am a big fan of dramatic irony.

Robert's hands accidentally get crushed in a steam-hammer while inspecting a rolling mill in Brittany. He never warhammered again.
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:19 pm

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:
Revlona wrote:
It would be fun...

Well, ask Uhor how trying to do that to robert worked out...
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:19 pm

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:It'd be even more fun if Robert got smashed by a hammer.

I am a bit fan of dramatic irony.

Robert's hands accidentally get crushed in a steam-hammer while inspecting a rolling mill in Brittany. He never warhammered again.

*Looks at crushed right hand...moves warhammer to left hand*
Lover of doggos

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:20 pm

Revlona wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:Whats that going to do? Ted doesn't fight right now, sure he's joined a tribe, but he just wants to be left alone. You know, settle down, find a wife, and drink alcohol. Even if you had the opportunity to it'd just be pointless and also kinda unusual.

It would be fun...

I think my character could lose an eye, but I just don't think it'd be a very reasonable event, plus it'd make Ted not to friendly to Robert.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:21 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Revlona wrote:
It would be fun...

I think my character could lose an eye, but I just don't think it'd be a very reasonable event, plus it'd make Ted not to friendly to Robert.

It vas a joke
Lover of doggos

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:22 pm

Revlona wrote:
I am a bit fan of dramatic irony.

*cuts crushed hand off and replaces with hook*

Thus began the pirating of Robert Hammerbeard

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:23 pm

Revlona wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:I think my character could lose an eye, but I just don't think it'd be a very reasonable event, plus it'd make Ted not to friendly to Robert.

It vas a joke

Hey, was leaving the option sorta opened for later if you want to consider it.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:24 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Revlona wrote:

*cuts crushed hand off and replaces with hook*

¨Tis but a scratch!¨
Lover of doggos

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:26 pm

Revlona wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:*cuts crushed hand off and replaces with hook*

¨Tis but a scratch!¨

No-one expected that, nor did the Spanish inquisition

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:26 pm

Actual beekeeping arrives in Europe
I'm really tired

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:28 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Revlona wrote:
¨Tis but a scratch!¨

No-one expected that, nor did the Spanish inquisition

I´ll do you for that...
Lover of doggos

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:29 pm

Revlona wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:No-one expected that, nor did the Spanish inquisition

I´ll do you for that...

Your not dead yet?

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:31 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Revlona wrote:
I´ll do you for that...

Your not dead yet?

We´ll call it a draw...
Lover of doggos

Postmaster-General

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:33 pm

Also the Unification of Southern Greece is about to begin! Yay!
I'm really tired

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:35 pm

Revlona wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:Your not dead yet?

We´ll call it a draw...

Good, cause we should spend more time focusing on the black beast of Arrrggghhh

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse