NATION

PASSWORD

New Faces, Higher Stakes (RWBY AU RP) (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Team CFVY Arrives

Postby Flarbinia » Wed May 09, 2018 6:59 pm

The Bullhead landed outside the forest, Team CFVY disembarking. "If that bartender at the airport is to be believed, Hannah is heading for Nathaniel's Demise. She can't have gotten that far." Coco said to her teammates, the Bullhead leaving the area. "Remember. Headmistress Goodwich told us she is to be brought in for questioning." Velvet said to Coco, her team leader nodding right before Team CFVY headed into the forest. "We will have to split up. Me and Yatsuhashi will flush Hannah out. Velvet, you and Fox will go around and block off her escape." Coco said to Velvet right before Team CFVY split up.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu May 10, 2018 6:17 am

viper flurted with the waitress for a nice minute before leaveing heading to transport area. he walks up to one of the drivers on their brake "ey you, i need a ride!" he calls out to him, the driver looks at viper "what says you can tell me what to do" he growls "the edge of my sword says" he says to the driver looks at him suprised "yo im sorry man, please dont hurt me" viper walks up to the man and tries to back up but is unable to cause he up against a wall viper gets low to him "bring me to Nathaniel's Demise" the man nodes nervously "im docked in bay 4, ill be leaving in a minute i need to tell the boss" viper rolls his eyes "tell him your meeting a friend" the man nodes and runs off. viper sits and wait in bay 4, then the man comes back " alright get in the back, ill get you to Demise as fast as i can, but can i ask why your going there?" viper gets up and pulls out the bounty. the man looks at the bounty wide eyed "you insane" viper looks at the man "no, i have a death wish, now get moving befor i make your head roll more than it already is" the man nodde and quickly got in the cargo ship and viper got in the back, they were soon up in the air and heading straight for Nathaniel's Demise
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Yekrenia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Slechte koffie midden in de nacht (Post 10)

Postby Yekrenia » Fri May 11, 2018 3:42 am

Hannah Blikdase
Translated Journal Entry

(Scene BGM)

I remembered my first night out in the field. That used to scare every single life out of me like death had swallowed me up. To some, that doesn't seem like a long time, but for me, that was long ago.

I've been in the service since I was an eight year old kinder. But here I am still as a 23-year-old woman still fighting onward. Most people would be eligible for conscription/enlistment around this age.

I already fulfilled my service long ago, even if I deserted my post as a 16-year-old. I didn't want to be fighting forever in my entire life, but it's funny how fight or fly works. That's where it gets funny.

Every defenseless creature knows when to run when they're being hunted, but they can only run for so long. I thought I could get away from the conflict just by running away every time. But I was wrong.

The first time I ran away was from home, hoping I got away from my sorry-arse drunkard of a bastard father. Where did running away get me the first time? I ended up having to fend myself on the streets.

The second time I ran away was in the form of sleeping in the safety of a crate. Where did the confinements of a wooden crate got me? I awoken to a White Fang convoy under attack by Grimm and raiders.

The third time I ran away was from the ruins of the convoy after surviving for a miserable week in a hole. Of course, once I got to the salten østerstrand and boarded that train, I thought it was over...

But it was that third time that running away costed me my childhood and innocence. There I was after getting off that train in that hell of a city, nearly beaten to death for attempting to escape.

After that, my flights were brought to an inglorious end. That's why that flight or fly logic was funny. The weak and defenseless hope to escape the terror by running away elsewhere, only to enter another hell.

Poor men, women, and children hope that they can leave behind the horrors and violence behind them, but many never realize that they are simply exchanging one hell for another ... being more worse than the last.

I exchanged fighting in hell after another for bravery, courage, and endurance. But in my heart and soul, I was already dying. War was now the only thing I knew that kept me alive - making me a hero and a monster.

I was never destined to pick up a gun and heartlessly shoot those who stand in my way. Not that I was trained to be a killer, but I was given the ability to fight. To kill, however, meant responsibility over you and others.

When you are willing to line up those crosshairs on someone, you are momentarily a reaper yourself. You either save the lives of many or tear them apart the moment you pull the trigger. I am no exception to this.

And here I am going across every corner of the world to save my two best friends, the Rose and the Arc. Everyone may call them traitors, but I still considered them my friends. Why risk my life for only two others?

Because a good soldier never leaves another behind, but the best ones look after each other ... even when they're safe and sound. True friends don't kill each other, no matter the reason or circumstances.

Ruby had many opportunities to kill me and my team during the Battle of Beacon and Vale, but she didn't. Why? Because not only were we best friends, but I looked after her when no one was there for her other than Jaune.

And speaking of him, Jaune had many opportunities as well to murder me and my team, but like Ruby, he couldn't do it. Why? Because not only I trained him (aside from Pyrrha), I gave him strength, courage, and faith.

While they were responsible for the deaths of many at their own hands, I couldn't blame them for their misguidance and manipulation. That's not the Ruby Rose and Jaune Arc I know and remember. Damn fucking no!

Ruby Rose is a woman would go out of her way to make the world a safer better place for everyone, not destroy and murder everything around her. And Jaune Arc? He wanted to become a man of heroism and liberty.

I always had a strong feeling in them that they knew very well about being heros. A foolish and perhaps an ambitious fantasy, but they had the love of the universe in their hearts. They are both a pair of good people.

They don't just simply hate out of nowhere. Only the unloved hate, the unloved and the unnatural. And that is why I am saving them both, simply because greed had poisoned and blinded the world into madness.

And here I am with a unwanted bounty on my head, simply because I'm doing the right thing. If I wanted money, I would've settled down after graduation, find a job, have kids, and live off of social welfare.

Instead, I choose to pursue happiness, not that I wanted or needed it, but I knew it would make me feel better for the rest of my life. That way I can rest assured that not only my friends are safe and sound, but the world is a better place worth fighting for.

Hannah Blikdase
Somewhere in Mistral

(Scene Ambiance)

Hannah Blikdase decided to put her journal to rest as she finished writing her entry. Even as she finished writing, she still found it hard to sleep. Not that she wasn't tired, but military instinct was on overdrive.

She was on a good empty stomach, surely not hungry or thirsty her current well-being. Geist was still asleep, not even purring, snoring, or breathing at all. Indeed, Geist was very much a ghost like her actual name.

Though Geist wouldn't remain asleep for too long as she and Hannah heard an unmistakable sound. There in the distance was the sound of a Bullhead’s engines, all thanks to Hannah’s cat Faunus hearing. Though it took her a moment to locate the sound, she knew that somebody was coming for her, judging from the voices in the distances.

But speaking of voices, of all people that would be coming for her, Hannah heard one voice that made her blood boil. Coco was coming, along with the rest of Team CFVY. But how did they find Hannah after so long? Guess her ordeal at Shinon caught their attention, but Hannah heard no such thing about Team CFVY being in Mistral.

Whatever they were doing, they were coming to stop Hannah in her search for Ruby and Jaune. The Germanic Cat Faunus couldn’t help but grumble in distaste as she and Geist sat in silence upon their branches.

Though true to Geist's namesake, she looked at her commander before gesturing her finger at team CFVY in the distance along with a shoulder shrug. Basically, it was a deaf person's way of saying, "Who are these people?"

Hannah sternly replied back, not with the usual military gesture, but sign language spelling out 'TEAM CFVY'. Being a clone, however, left Geist with no prior knowledge to Team CFVY's capabilities, so it was Geist's first time encountering team CFVY.

And not to mention, Geist had to repeat in sign language spelling 'CFVY' to Hannah. Because both had to maintain a code of strict silence and stealth, sign language and hand gestures were key to effective communication in the dark.

And to begin with introducing team CFVY, Hannah started with Coco. Hannah spelled the letter 'C' with her right hand while tapping her left fingers onto her right bicep to indicate that Coco was the team leader.

Then, Hannah gestured a briefcase with both her hands before mimicking a hip-fired machine gun gesture. From the recipient's end, Geist gathered that 'C' was the team leader, and had a briefcase that can transform into a machine gun.

Moving onto Fox, Hannah spelled out the letter 'F' and supplemented with the silent fox hand gesture. In translation for Geist, 'F' was a fox faunus boy, who was blind but extremely dangerous in CQC combat given his bladed gauntlets.

Furthermore, Hannah spelled out the letter 'V' before following it up with the bunny ears gesture to indicate that Velvet was a rabbit faunus. In reply, Geist understood that 'V' was a rabbit faunus with super-hearing and agility, but was the weakest of the entire team.

Lastly, seeing that Geist understood so far, Hannah moved onto Yatsuhashi. Giving out the letter 'Y' in sign language, before gesturing the swinging motion of a sword after giving what looked like a big measurement. To Geist, 'Y' was a big guy with a giant sword.

Now that the team was briefed to Geist, she and Hannah needed to put together a way to neutralize team CFVY effectively. Coco and Yatsuhashi had the heaviest hitting armament and high durability, but right away, both Hannahs figured out such weaknesses.

It was nighttime, and both clone and real Hannah realized that Coco and Yatsu had poor agility - a disadvantage multiplied by the confinements of the forest. And to make matters better for both Hannahs, they were hard to spot due to camouflage and foliage.

But even so, the good old fashion strategy of sniping the enemy in the back wasn't going to work on the first try. Coco and Yatsu were simply too durable to go down with a couple well-placed shots. And nor did it help that they had heavy hitting armaments.

Coco had her minigun, which can tear the leaves and branches of the trees. Yatsuhashi had his sword, which can cut down the trees like it was a razor blade on facial hair. Either way, both heavy hitters can cut the forest down immediately or later.

And even with Fox and Velvet, they offered their own list of issues for Hannah and Geist. Fox was fast and had extremely sharp senses despite his blindness. On the other hand, Velvet's rabbit faunus super-hearing can render stealth nearly impossible.

So the best thing to do was watch and see how Coco and Yatsu would be looking for Hannah and Geist, then a decisive move can be made...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri May 11, 2018 10:13 am

neo gets ready for the dance grabbing her weapons as well, putting on her combat boots and not putting on her dress, but just a dress shirt and black pants. not letting selene see her cause she would throw a fit, she hid behind the smaurai on the way out so selene couldnt see her. she made it passed her with ease cause she didnt care to inspect everyone. once she made it to the party she waited outside for her pain in the butt date.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Fri May 11, 2018 12:40 pm

Grey Forest. Mistral
"It is quiet. Too quiet. Just like Team HAWK during the second half of the Team Round. You remember them and Team JNCE, don't you, Coco?" Yatsuhashi said to Coco, his voice breaking the silence that had engulfed the forest. "Yes, I remember that particular match. Kahless defeated Cadmus and Neagan, but Janus kicked both of their asses. Hannah and her boyfriend Apophis fled into the forest. Eliphas blindly charged after them, only to get taken out by Hannah with a single shot. Janus lit the forest on fire with his chainsaw flamethrower in order to flush them out, only for Apophis to transform into a giant fucking Cobra, swallow him alive, and then vomit him out all the way into a force field." Coco said to Yatsuhashi, the man with the large copper sword looking at her in disgust. "I also remember puking all over Velvet's chest after seeing it." Yatsuhashi said to Coco as they continued walking further into the forest.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

The Equinox Dance Begins

Postby Flarbinia » Sat May 12, 2018 1:15 pm

Shade. Vacuo
Jake approached Neo Bisque, the cyborg running towards the Rattlesnake Faunus, his arms outstretched to hug her. "I knew you would not leave me hanging." Jake said to Neo Bisque, the girl noticing that the Gatling gun where his left hand used to be was loaded. "Everyone at the Equinox Dance will be packing heat. You already have that covered." Jake said as he and Team NASA headed to the ballroom, The place was crowded and everyone was silent as Debra Thorn, the Headmistress of Shade, began to speak into the microphone. "Centuries ago, on the site where this ballroom now stands, the Sahara, a tribe of Faunus who were described as being one with the desert, and the Tlaloc, a tribe of Faunus who once lived in Dead Regiment's Canyon back when it was a ravine, celebrated the Equinox as a time of celebration. However, the Equinox Festival was a ritualistic affair performed by priests while the rest of the Sahara held feasts and orgies. After the Tialoc were enslaved and the Sahara were confined to the lands around the Great Salt Lake, the Equinox Festival was banned because it was viewed as indecent, barbaric, and sinful, a law that remains in effect to this day. In order to get around this law, the Humans who disagreed with the ban pooled their money together and hired the best dance instructors, musicians, and playwrights in Mistral to create a new celebration and thus, the Equinox Dance was born. Now enjoy the punch and dances." Headmistress Debra Thorn said to the audience, every Faunus in the crowd hissing in anger at the mention of the centuries old ban. However, this hissing stopped when the music starting, everyone beginning to dance with their date, the headmistress leaving the room. "In case you are wondering why I am wearing a rattlesnake pattern wearing over my tuxedo, it is a symbol of my status as a warrior who has completed the Sahara rite of passage. I have to hunt large and very dangerous Grim to earn it." Jake said to Neo as they danced, Selene dancing with William.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yekrenia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Terror von oben aber Gefahr von unten (Post 11)

Postby Yekrenia » Sat May 12, 2018 4:05 pm

Hannah Blikdase
Grey Forest

(Scene BGM)

"So obvious." Hannah muttered in thought as she heard Coco and Yatsu chattering down below. Not that Hannah cared about what they said, but it was a rookie mistake to talk out loud while hunting for someone.

So far, no shots were fired yet. Geist knew to hold her fire until given the order or Hannah shot first; however, given the situation, all has been quiet. But if there was anything Geist didn't like, it was CFVY.

She expected for these people to be a little more professional. Of course, Geist and Hannah were cat fauni, the problem was the fact that Coco and Yatsu were talking a little too loud. They could've whispered.

But if Coco and Yatsu were the loud ones, Velvet and Fox were the quiet ones. Hannah knew from experience that it's easy to use noise as a distraction. Whether the chatter was intentional or not, kind of sloppy.

Watching Coco and Yatsu's silhouettes walking past Hannah and Geist's trees, Hannah figured that Coco and Yatsu were the bigger distractions. It made sense, since they had the bigger guns and armor to do it.

But that wouldn't be so much the case if Velvet and Fox were absent. From experience alone, not many humans were easily adept to nighttime warfare. Faunus were a very different story when it came to the dark.

Fox may be a blind man, but his senses were heightened to such an extent that made him superhuman. Velvet's super-hearing thanks to her rabbit ears made her a walking sonar/radar array to any stealthy foe.

If anything added up, Coco and Yatsu would be technically blinded without Velvet and Fox. But perhaps the biggest problem is finding out where Velvet and Fox were lurking. So, that was where Hannah came in...

Taking a brief look around, Hannah looked at Geist before signalling her with a right palm subtly waving down. From Geist's perspective, she was ordered to stay where she was. And there was more to that.

Hannah made a final hand gesture - a silent 'shush' to be exact. Nodding in affirmation to her commander, Geist stayed where she was and resuming in watching Coco and Yatsu wander about as Hannah left.

Slowly climbing down from the tree, Hannah did her best to generate the least rustling noises from her own clothing, equipment, and the foliage alike. So far, it was a reasonably tense yet brief descent.

Once on the ground, it was a whole new world. At least in the treetops, there was some lighting from the skies up above. But below the canopy, darkness reigned king in every direction no matter where.

Since Coco and Yatsu were walking away from Hannah and Geist's location, Hannah can safely trudge in the opposite direction. Due to Fox and Velvet's faunus' senses, Hannah had to be especially careful.

Being a cat faunus, however, had its benefits as well. It was no wonder that Blake excelled very well in stealth - she and Hannah can see in the dark. Which was why Hannah can see without a problem.

But when taking a look around in the dark, Fox and Velvet could be anywhere, even as Hannah eventually crouched behind a fallen log and some overgrown grass...
Last edited by Yekrenia on Sat May 12, 2018 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sun May 13, 2018 4:00 pm

Velvet and Fox walked along the southern bank of a creek, several trees having fallen over on the other side during a recent storm. "How far are we from the nearest crossing? Wading through the water is going to create enough noise to alert Hannah." The gestures Fox made to Velvet indicated, the two continuing to head east. "Not too far, I hope. Every map of the Grey Forest shows that the creek flows from a stream. Hannah will already be gone if we have to travel that far." Velvet said to Fox as they continued looking for a crossing, unaware that there were foes on the other side of the creek waiting to strike.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun May 13, 2018 8:56 pm

“Look I’m not interested too much in what you got, I’m doing this cause you owe me and I didn’t like what that girl did to you, ok” she looks rather tired even though she slept most the day, but yet she dances with grace dragging jake along almost “plus I haven’t been getting too much sleep due to the headmistress” she pulls him to the side away from the others “ look I love you to death,but I only see you as a friend “ she makes sure no one else could hear that last part “now let’s see if we can make that girl jealous and if we can’t I guess she doesn’t care, I am the top student so it shouldn’t be hard” she smiles at him and pulls him along getting close to his ex so she can see “now where were we darling?” Her personality completely shifts to be more happy

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

The Students Feel The Effects Of Duat

Postby Flarbinia » Mon May 14, 2018 11:28 am

Ballroom. Shade. Vacuo
"I know which boundaries to cross and not to cross. I understand if you an want to just be friends. If you ever need a best man, I will be there. As for that Jezebel, she had the deadliest snake in the west as a boyfriend and that whore chose to leave me for some rich kid in the rudest way you can imagine. I bet twenty lien she is going to dump him for a bodybuilder. Getting revenge on her is the best thing I can do with you." Jake said to Neo, the two continuing to dance as the others looked on. Jake and Neo stopped dancing for the brief moment it took to drink some punch, Jake beginning to see colors as the dance continued. "Looks like Cottonmouth spiked everyone's drinks again." Jake said to Neo as everyone began feeling the effects of the Duat (a pale reed with a black stalk that can create hallucinations if ground up into a powder and dissolved into a drink), Selene seeing Apep, the soul devouring serpent that seeks to devour the sun god Ra, in a mirror that constantly changed colors while Neo saw herself playing poker with Anubis, the pincers of a scorpion and the legs of a lizard where her prosthetics were supposed to be.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sun May 20, 2018 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue May 15, 2018 6:27 am

Neo stopped and pulled out a pill then pops it "this is the second reason i hate coming to these things, once i get off this im heading out" i took an hour for the stuff to wear off and during that time she danced during her best to get jezebel to notice them. right as soon as the drug died off she went outside and sat there looking up at the stars wonder what her father is doing now and if he misses her. she sat there for hours.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Ambush At The Creek

Postby Flarbinia » Wed May 16, 2018 1:13 pm

Grey Forest. Mistral
A well placed round hit Fox in the shoulder, causing him to land on his back. Velvet attempted to use her weapon, only for the box to be shot out of her hand. Another shot rang out, the round hitting Velvet in the chest, her aura being the only thing keeping her heart from being splattered all over the forest floor, the second year falling to the ground. Fox stood up and readied his arm blades for battle, only to be knocked down by another well placed round to the sternum. Velvet stood up, grabbed her box with her good hand, grabbed Fox with the other, and dragged her comrade behind some nearby rocks, barely dodging the gunshots. "We are sitting ducks. Falling back and regrouping is our only option." Fox gestured to Velvet as their attackers ceased fire. "Yes. We are facing a foe, or rather a group of foes, that is patient enough to wait for the right moment to strike. Precise enough to disarm us. On the count of three, we head to the rendezvous point." Velvet said to Fox, Fox simply nodding in approval. Velvet's then lifted three fingers and slowly lowered them, the two immediately heading to the landing zone, their attackers opening fire again, their aura being the only thing preventing them from being killed by the shots that hit their mark.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Widgetalia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 11, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Encounter With A White Fang Recruiter

Postby Widgetalia » Fri May 18, 2018 11:30 am

Shade. Vacuo
Once the students had sobered up, they left the ballroom, the crowd being split up to avoid overcrowding. Outside the left exit, a Faunus in a hoodie was handing out flyers while standing in front of a White Fang propaganda poster, several of them accepting the invitation, William included. The rest of the crowd simply on. A student in a old fashioned dress approached him, the gaze in her eyes indicating that she wants to fight. "Hey. It is perfectly legal for me to hand out pamphlets and hang up posters as long as I don't cause any trouble. Debra ain't Ozpin. She won't let you off the hook for assault, especially since there are enough witnesses to confirm that it is an assault." The White Fang recruiter said to the one who had approached him, the students having stopped to see what was going on, several of them pulling their scrolls out.
Last edited by Widgetalia on Fri May 18, 2018 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Fri May 18, 2018 5:53 pm

"Don't, Bisque. He is not worth it." Selene said to Neo Bisque as she put her hand on her friend's shoulder, the tone of her voice indicating that she was serious. Neo bisque stood down and headed back to the Dorm with her teammates, the crowd dispersing. "Can you believe that bullshitter? The bastard gets permission to set up shop here and he thinks he is untouchable. Unfortunately for him, I sent photos of him selling bootlegged plush toys to the sheriff's department. He will be arrested for it and once he gets out, he will be spending the rest of his life running from bounty hunters. We might even be the ones to collect that reward." Azul said to her teammates as she showed Neo Bisque the images of the White Fang recruiter selling dolls bearing the likeness of Pyrrha Nikos to a man in a white suit, the customer's men packing the merchandise into crates and loading the crates into the back of a truck.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sat May 19, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Hannah Engages Coco And Yatsuhashi

Postby Flarbinia » Sun May 20, 2018 9:49 am

Grey Forest. Mistral
Unaware of what was going on with their teammates, Coco and Yatsuhashi continued walking towards the smoke in the distance, unaware that Hannah was in the foliage on the other side of the clearing. Suddenly, two shots rang out, both rounds hitting their mark, Yatsuhashi only surviving due to his aura. Coco pulled out her weapon and opened fire at Hannah's position, the bushes and leaves being torn to shreds. What followed next was a silence that was only broken by another shot from the tree line, the shot knocking Coco's weapon out of her hands.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun May 20, 2018 3:32 pm

“Neo rolled her eyes, I don’t care if he helping the white fang or not, I had my own problems with the idiot” she cracked her knuckles and straight for her dorm “I had enough of today so I’m heading back” she tries to put her hands in her pockets but soon realize she doesn’t have any on the dress. She growls and rips the dress off revealing she was wearing her common clothes underneath “a waist of bloody money” she stomps off into the night going to a old broken park and sat on a swing

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Methos Talks To His Student

Postby Flarbinia » Mon May 21, 2018 7:42 am

Shade. Vacuo
"Hey, Neo Bisque. I knew you would be here, even if you did not rip off a rare and valuable dress. It will cost me an arm and a leg to replace it, no pun or offense intended." Methos, Shade's history teacher, said to Neo Bisque as he approached her. "You may be wondering why I am here. Well, you did cause a ruckus over some guy handing out fliers and standing in front of posters, so as your mentor, I am naturally worried. You won't be seeing him on campus again." Methos said to Neo as he pulled out his scroll and pressed the play button, showing Methos approach the Shark Faunus in the hoodie. "Hey! I have permission to be on this campus and hand out fliers!" The recruiter said to the deputies as they pulled out some handcuffs. "Your permit is both expired and a fake. For the past three days. Not to mention that you sold counterfeit goods, violated copyright law, and ran a business without a license. You are going away for a long time." Methos said to the recruiter as he held the license in his good hand and a scroll playing footage of his little deal in the other, the deputies taking him into custody. "The second reason I am here is that you are being sent to The Shipwreck Coast. Wretched hives of crime, scum, and villainy. Ruined fortifications filled with bandits. A strong White Fang presence. Various warlords fighting over who gets what. Pirates and outlaws having free reign. Slavers Guild avoid it like the plague. A genuine shit hole. Why Debra thought it was a good idea to send four First Years to rescue some kid who probably just ran away with her pirate boyfriend is beyond me, but it is her call, not mine." Methos said to Neo Bisque after the recording had ended.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue May 22, 2018 3:21 am

“Thanks teach, you know when I can see my old man again, he worries me sometimes “ she begins swinging on the swing “not like you can’t spare a few”

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Tue May 22, 2018 4:45 pm

"Well, I learned my lesson long ago. Your father, on the other hand, continues to be the self-destructive man that put you in danger. The alcoholism. The gambling. The prostitutes. The fights." Methos said to his student, the tone in his voice implying that he had met her father before she was born and stayed in contact with him afterwards. "I met him back when I was dating your mother. She was still a natural beauty back then. None of that Rejuvenation Clinic crap that you have to fly to Atlas once a year and pay out the ass just to get. Sorry. I went off track didn't I? Anyway, we were walking past The Scorned Woman's Bayonet, a dingy bar in Yorrick's Last Stand full of rowdy customers, when we heard gunshots. Apparently, a deal with a potential investor went bad. Your father had a short temper back then. Your mother managed to talk him down and Sherriff Dodgson was willing to let your father off the hook so long as he never set foot in his town again. Later that night, he traded a carbine that he had modified to go full auto for an Anti-Aircraft rifle I had received as a graduation present. I named it Cassandra and he named his weapon Hispaniola. Years later, I found out from one of the technicians working on the CCT that not only did my old friend have a daughter, but three limbs had to replaced due to an accident. Don't forget to thank him for providing those replacements if you ever meet him in person." Methos said to Bisque, his clock beeping. "The sun will be coming up in two hours. You should be heading to bed." Methos said to his student as he began heading to his own room.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Team CFVY Retreats

Postby Flarbinia » Fri May 25, 2018 3:57 pm

Grey Forest. Mistral
Yatsuhashi pulled out his sword and ran towards the tree where the second shooter was firing from, Coco providing cover fire. Yatsuhashi was hit multiple times, but his aura allowed him to close the distance. He began hacking away at the tree like a maniac. Hannah fired at Yatsuhashi, knocking the sword out of his hand, the second shooter jumping to the next tree. "I'm running low on ammo. We need to get the fuck out of here!" Coco said to Yatsuhashi, the follow third year simply nodding before grabbing his sword and running towards the landing zone, Coco firing off a few more rounds before running in the same direction.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri May 25, 2018 4:07 pm

“Even then I love that old man, he did what he could and the accident was my fault” she looks down and then at the rising sun “so now you tell me I should get rest, that mission you sent me on had me awake for a week, so I prefer to stay awake cause I slept just fine last night” she smiled and laughed holding her stomach “so you dated my mother, I want to her more since father didn’t like talking about her too much when I asked”

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sat May 26, 2018 11:05 am

Shade. Vacuo
"She was the heart of our little trio. I was the brains and your father, believe it or no, was the brawn. Where I was logic and your father was desire, she was morality. She was the one who made it all work. For the first time since I was your age, I felt like I was Death itself, unstoppable and invincible. Every foe we fought fell like wheat before the scythe, a bloody harvest that cemented our reputation as fighters. As for her physical appearance, that natural beauty hid rows of sharp teeth. Yes, she was a Faunus. A Megalodon Faunus, to be precise. Last of her kind. Of course, your father never looks a gift horse in the mouth and married her to the disbelief of friends and family. While interspecies relationships usually result in the birth of a Faunus child, it does not always happen. Now that we have gotten that little subject out of the way, you might want to start heading back to the dorm. I'll tell you more about her once you get back from the mission you will be going on next week." Methos said to Neo Bisque before heading back to his room, Neo Bisque looking confused when he heard that her mother was not only a Faunus, but one that was on the Extinct Twenty-one (a list of known Faunus that had, as the title suggested, gone extinct). However, this moment of confusion passed and she headed back to her dorm room. Classes would be starting in four hours and she didn't want to be late for the presentation on extinct Faunus after hearing about her mother's species, as the only thing she knew about Megalodon Faunus, other than the name, was that they were larger than other Shark Faunus.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Fri May 26, 2023 4:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun May 27, 2018 6:07 pm

She would train for the short amount of time till morning. She used to being under high stress. She would almost lose track of time while training and Be a minute late.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Mon May 28, 2018 10:07 pm

"Your reaction time is still five seconds off. If your aura had been depleted, your head would be rolling on the floor right now. Your semblance allows you to move in the blink of an eye, but your defense is lacking. Your weapon is a precision instrument, yet your fighting style is better suited to dealing with groups of enemies than a single opponent. However, a small improvement is still an improvement. We have the rest of the week to prepare for The Shipwreck Coast." Azai said to Neo Bisque after training was concluded, two hours left until classes begin.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue May 29, 2018 2:28 pm

“Thanks, I need to be more adaptable though, ehh it’s what ever” she looks at her watch “2hours left, ok well I need to get ready for class” she heads out

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse