NATION

PASSWORD

ASoIaF: Rubies on a Red Ford [OOC/Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rodez
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rodez » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:18 pm

House being reserved: House Dondarrion
Time stamp: 10:14 PM
312 - DO NOT REMOVE
(REMOVE EVERYTHING IN BRACKETS, INCLUDING THIS)

Stormlands should be an interesting theater if the realm is about to go to shit. What's the status of the Baratheons sans those already dead (Stannis and Robert)? I was thinking of maybe secretly sheltering Renly, or one of Stannis' children (if he had any) in Blackhaven.
Formerly known as Mesrane (Mes), now I'm back
Joined April 2014

Go Cubs, Go!

Yasuragi
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 24, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Yasuragi » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:22 pm

Rodez wrote:House being reserved: House Dondarrion
312 - DO NOT REMOVE

Stormlands should be an interesting theater if the realm is about to go to shit. What's the status of the Baratheons sans those already dead (Stannis and Robert)? I was thinking of maybe secretly sheltering Renly, or one of Stannis' children (if he had any) in Blackhaven.

Renly is a ward of the King, a lowly Ser with few lands to his name. Stannis died at the age of 15 or 16, before having children. Ditto for Robert, unless he sired a bastard or two before keeling over at the Trident (but no one knows or cares about Robert's bastards).

Rodez
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rodez » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:23 pm

Yasuragi wrote:
Rodez wrote:House being reserved: House Dondarrion
312 - DO NOT REMOVE

Renly is a ward of the King, a lowly Ser with few lands to his name. Stannis died at the age of 15 or 16, before having children. Ditto for Robert, unless he sired a bastard or two before keeling over at the Trident (but no one knows or cares about Robert's bastards).

RIP the Baratheons then. Doesn't seem like there's much point to being a loyalist.
Joined April 2014

Go Cubs, Go!

Yasuragi
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 24, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Yasuragi » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:25 pm

Rodez wrote:
Yasuragi wrote:

RIP the Baratheons then. Doesn't seem like there's much point to being a loyalist.

Well, Renly is still around, so there is that. You can also be anti-Connington rather than pro-Baratheon.

Rodez
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rodez » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:28 pm

Yasuragi wrote:
Rodez wrote:RIP the Baratheons then. Doesn't seem like there's much point to being a loyalist.

Well, Renly is still around, so there is that. You can also be anti-Connington rather than pro-Baratheon.

True enough. I'll stick with the Dondarrions then.
Joined April 2014

Go Cubs, Go!

Rodez
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rodez » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:42 pm

House Name: House Dondarrion
Culture: Stormlander
Leader: Beric Dondarrion
Lands: Blackhaven and environs, as per the map
Sovereign: House Connington
Coat of Arms: A forked purple lightning bolt, on black field speckled with four-pointed stars
Direct Forces/Vassal Forces: Standing forces: 100 knights
Levees: 1,000 men
History of the House since 282 AC
282- Robert's Rebellion erupts, and Lord Addam Dondarrion joins the Stormlander host when Robert calls his banners. At the Trident, Addam fights bravely and flings himself before Robert in order to take an arrow for his lord, dying in the process. The fallen lord is survived by his son Beric and daughter Ryella.

283- Jon Connington is the new Lord Paramount of the Stormlands. His newly imposed authority is unpopular among some Stormlander houses, especially the Marcher Lords, who had steadfastly supported Robert. Eight year-old Beric is raised by Crieghton Carpenter, his father's Master-at-Arms, who serves as the de facto steward and regent of Blackhaven.

286- In order to improve relations with the crown, Beric is betrothed to Allyria Dayne, in the hopes that taking a wife from a Targaryen loyalist house will deflect suspicions and resentment from King's Landing and Storm's End.

289- The Greyjoy Rebellion. Crieghton Carpenter leads a small Dondarrion detachment in support of Jon Connington. Young Beric accompanies him and receives his first taste of war. Crieghton perishes before the walls of Pyke. Beric, now fourteen, is left to fend for himself and is truly Lord of Blackhaven.

291- Beric marries Allyria Dayne.

294 - Birth of Matthos Dondarrion.

296 - Birth of Clarysse Dondarrion. Beric pays a courtesy call to Storm's End, King's Landing and then Castle Black later in the year. He begins casting about for a suitable groom for his sister Ryella, now sixteen.

298- Rhaegar rules a largely peaceful realm. But in the Stormlands, those lords who only grudgingly accepted the rule of Jon Connington have begun to whisper amongst themselves again. Beric is one of those lords, despite his public moves in the opposite direction. The Dondarrions are neither against Rhaegar, who they believe has ruled well, nor his house, against whom they are not overly eager to rebel again. But Beric does have an axe to grind with Jon Connington . .

Name: Beric Dondarrion
Titles: Lord of Blackhaven
Appearance: but ya gotta ignore the flaming sword and the eye
Allegiance: House Targaryen, Baratheon loyalists/anti-Connington Stormlanders
Profession: Noble
Religion: Faith of the Seven
Family Members: -Addam Dondarrion (father, deceased)
-Unknown Mother (deceased)
-Ryella Dondarrion (18, sister)
-Allyria Dayne (28?, wife) (may change depending on Valyria Empire's preferences)
-Matthos Dondarrion (4, son)
-Clarysse Dondarrion (2, daughter)

Personal History since 282 AC: 282- Beric receives word of his father's death at the Trident and is proclaimed the new Lord of Blackhaven. Creighton Carpenter takes him under his wing and becomes something of a surrogate father.

289- Beric sails with Creighton, Jon Connington and the Stormlander contingent to put down the Greyjoy Rebellion. His first real combat is beneath the walls of Pyke, where he witnesses Creighton fall to the blade of Euron Greyjoy.

296 - Birth of Clarysse Dondarrion. Beric pays a courtesy call to Storm's End, King's Landing and then Castle Black later in the year. He begins casting about for a suitable groom for his sister Ryella, now sixteen.

298 - See above.

429 - DO NOT REMOVE.
Last edited by Rodez on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Joined April 2014

Go Cubs, Go!

Krugmar
Minister

Founded: May 06, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Krugmar » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:15 am

Rodez wrote:House Name: House Dondarrion
Coat of Arms: A forked purple lightning bolt, on black field speckled with four-pointed stars
Direct Forces/Vassal Forces: Standing forces: 80 knights + 300 men-at-arms
Levees: 100 men-at-arms + 1,000 spearmen + 500 archers
282- Robert's Rebellion erupts, and Lord Addam Dondarrion joins the Stormlander host when Robert calls his banners. At the Trident, Addam fights bravely and flings himself before Robert in order to take an arrow for his lord, dying in the process. The fallen lord is survived by his son Beric and daughter Ryella.

283- Jon Connington is the new Lord Paramount of the Stormlands. His newly imposed authority is unpopular among some Stormlander houses, especially the Marcher Lords, who had steadfastly supported Robert. Eight year-old Beric is raised by Crieghton Carpenter, his father's Master-at-Arms, who serves as the de facto steward and regent of Blackhaven.

286- In order to improve relations with the crown, Beric is betrothed to Allyria Dayne, in the hopes that taking a wife from a Targaryen loyalist house will deflect suspicions and resentment from King's Landing and Storm's End.

289- The Greyjoy Rebellion. Crieghton Carpenter leads a small Dondarrion detachment in support of Jon Connington. Young Beric accompanies him and receives his first taste of war. Crieghton perishes before the walls of Pyke. Beric, now fourteen, is left to fend for himself and is truly Lord of Blackhaven.

298- Rhaegar rules a largely peaceful realm. But in the Stormlands, those lords who only grudgingly accepted the rule of Jon Connington have begun to whisper amongst themselves again. Beric is one of those lords, despite his public moves in the opposite direction. The Dondarrions are neither against Rhaegar, who they believe has ruled well, nor his house, against whom they are not overly eager to rebel again. But Beric does have an axe to grind with Jon Connington . .

-Allyria Dayne (28?, wife) (may change depending on Valyria Empire's preferences)

Personal History since 282 AC: 282- Beric receives word of his father's death at the Trident and is proclaimed the new Lord of Blackhaven. Creighton Carpenter takes him under his wing and becomes something of a surrogate father.

289- Beric sails with Creighton, Jon Connington and the Stormlander contingent to put down the Greyjoy Rebellion. His first real combat is beneath the walls of Pyke, where he witnesses Creighton fall to the blade of Euron Greyjoy.

298 - See above.

429 - DO NOT REMOVE.

Looks good so far, just a few notes

1: The forces for House Dondarrion are contained within the Orbat on the OP.
2: What is the nature of the 'axe [Beric has] to grind with Jon Connington . . ' ? I'm not against disloyal Stormlords (It's known that half of the Stormlands aren't fond of JonCon) but a more concrete reason, even one such as Dondarrion being influenced by other anti-Connington Stormlords, would be good to know.
3: Remember to check with the Dayne player about the marriage with Allyria Dayne, and why it happened earlier ITL.
Last edited by Krugmar on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liec made me tell you to consider Kylaris

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:46 am

I already said the marriage was fine. Don’t know how it could have happened sooner but I guess that’s up to him.

I’m going to try to have my post up tonight or at least tomorrow morning.

Aegyptumia
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aegyptumia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:22 am

Well I'm going for Lord Leyton Hightower, Anti-connington, secretly insupport for "Lord" Renly. Don't know what's supposed to be the History of the Hightowers
House being reserved: House Hightower
Time stamp: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:22 am
312 - DO NOT REMOVE
Last edited by Aegyptumia on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
The United Magreb Republic of Aegyptumia

Proud member of APEX, and former member of Europeia and CAIN

THIS NATION DO REPRESENT MY POLITICAL VIEWS.

Not my primary nation, used for Roleplay in TURA and World Assembly.

EGYPTIAN TIMES
-King Seti I announced invasion to the Space Nazis
-Egypt recently did an orbital bombardment to several planets

May God have mercy to my enemies, because I won't.
-George Patton

PIZZA IS LOVE.PASTA IS LIFE.GOTT UND VATERLAND!AEGYPTUMIA UBER ALLES!

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:35 am

Aegyptumia wrote:Well I'm going for Lord Leyton Hightower, Anti-connington, secretly insupport for "Lord" Renly. Don't know what's supposed to be the History of the Hightowers
312 - DO NOT REMOVE

Why would the Hightowers be against Jon Con, and support Renly? Unless something happened post RR, house Hightower and Connington don’t have anything against each other. They both fought on the same side in RR, and they’re in two different regions. Seems odd for one of the most powerful Reach Lords to go against the LP of the Stormlands.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:24 am

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Aegyptumia wrote:Well I'm going for Lord Leyton Hightower, Anti-connington, secretly insupport for "Lord" Renly. Don't know what's supposed to be the History of the Hightowers
312 - DO NOT REMOVE

Why would the Hightowers be against Jon Con, and support Renly? Unless something happened post RR, house Hightower and Connington don’t have anything against each other. They both fought on the same side in RR, and they’re in two different regions. Seems odd for one of the most powerful Reach Lords to go against the LP of the Stormlands.

I concur wholeheartedly.

Also as a note to anyone waiting on Quendi, which I believe, really is only Rhaegar, he’s informed me a post will be up on Friday (due to a busy schedule)
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Rodez
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rodez » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:38 pm

Krugmar wrote:
Rodez wrote:House Name: House Dondarrion
Direct Forces/Vassal Forces: Standing forces: 80 knights + 300 men-at-arms
Levees: 100 men-at-arms + 1,000 spearmen + 500 archers

298 - See above.

429 - DO NOT REMOVE.

Looks good so far, just a few notes

1: The forces for House Dondarrion are contained within the Orbat on the OP.
2: What is the nature of the 'axe [Beric has] to grind with Jon Connington . . ' ? I'm not against disloyal Stormlords (It's known that half of the Stormlands aren't fond of JonCon) but a more concrete reason, even one such as Dondarrion being influenced by other anti-Connington Stormlords, would be good to know.
3: Remember to check with the Dayne player about the marriage with Allyria Dayne, and why it happened earlier ITL.

1. I looked at the ORBAT, but it doesn't have anything specific to the Dondarrions . . The Stormlands section is more of a general list of the factions. Nothing on specific houses. I thought what I had was a decent guesstimate, given that the marcher lords are quite militarized.

2. That's a fair point. I was originally going to have Beric's father be cut down by Rhaegar, but then I realized it's probably a bad idea to still have a grudge against the entire Targ house. Perhaps JonCon could've killed Addam on the Trident? Beric's been looking for a reason to stay resentful, now similarly minded Stormlords are giving it to him.
Last edited by Rodez on Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joined April 2014

Go Cubs, Go!

Krugmar
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Krugmar » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:44 pm

Rodez wrote:1. I looked at the ORBAT, but it doesn't have anything specific to the Dondarrions . . The Stormlands section is more of a general list of the factions. Nothing on specific houses. I thought what I had was a decent guesstimate, given that the marcher lords are quite militarized.

2. That's a fair point. I was originally going to have Beric's father be cut down by Rhaegar, but then I realized it's probably a bad idea to still have a grudge against the entire Targ house. Perhaps JonCon could've killed Addam on the Trident? Beric's been looking for a reason to stay resentful, now similarly minded Stormlords are giving it to him.

1: Woops, my error. I forgot to put down that it is 1,000 levies per Stormlands House, plus however many knights according to the bit at the top. The Marchers haven't had a border with Dorne for over a century now so it's unlikely they are still that militarised compared to the other houses.

2: If JonCon was there then potentially but his failure at the Battle of the Bells meant he was in Essos by the time the Trident was happening.

Rodez
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rodez » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:58 pm

Krugmar wrote:
Rodez wrote:1. I looked at the ORBAT, but it doesn't have anything specific to the Dondarrions . . The Stormlands section is more of a general list of the factions. Nothing on specific houses. I thought what I had was a decent guesstimate, given that the marcher lords are quite militarized.

1: Woops, my error. I forgot to put down that it is 1,000 levies per Stormlands House, plus however many knights according to the bit at the top. The Marchers haven't had a border with Dorne for over a century now so it's unlikely they are still that militarised compared to the other houses.

2: If JonCon was there then potentially but his failure at the Battle of the Bells meant he was in Essos by the time the Trident was happening.

Alright, I'll revise accordingly.

Hmm. Well, I'm not entirely sure what to do with that then. It's not enough that Beric just doesn't like a newly established Great House coming in and imposing its will? Surely that sums up how most of the anti-Connington Stormlords feel. If there really needs to be a vicious hatred between them then I suppose JonCon could've just killed the elder Dondarrion at the Battle of the Bells.
Joined April 2014

Go Cubs, Go!

Lithra
Secretary

Founded: Oct 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lithra » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:54 pm

Well made my first IC Post, first time doing a game on here so hopefully it works. lol

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:14 am

Lithra wrote:Well made my first IC Post, first time doing a game on here so hopefully it works. lol

Seems fine to me.

@Rodez, I'll go over you app later on today.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Krugmar
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Krugmar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:32 am

Rodez wrote:Hmm. Well, I'm not entirely sure what to do with that then. It's not enough that Beric just doesn't like a newly established Great House coming in and imposing its will? Surely that sums up how most of the anti-Connington Stormlords feel. If there really needs to be a vicious hatred between them then I suppose JonCon could've just killed the elder Dondarrion at the Battle of the Bells.

No that certainly would be enough, I just assumed the axe to grind with Jon implied something more personal, but a general dislike of a former peer being a superior, and his choosing of the Targs over the Stormlands in the Rebellion, is more than sufficient considering that's what most of the anti-Connigton Stormlords feel.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:33 am

Rodez wrote:snip

This looks good to me. Nice to have you aboard, Rodez.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Hastiaka
Minister

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Hastiaka » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:05 am

House being reserved: House Marbrand
Time stamp: 11:05 | 10/26/2017
312 - DO NOT REMOVE
Last edited by Hastiaka on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:20 am

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:House Name:
Culture: Westermen
Leader: Lord Leo "Leaping Leopard" Lefford
Lands: Golden Tooth
Sovereign: House Lannister
Motto: By Valor and Fortune
Coat of Arms: https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/File:House_Lefford.svg
Direct Forces/Vassal Forces:
3,000 Men-at-Arms
100 Knights

House Lefford participated on behalf of their overlords the Lannisters. From their ancestral domains on the Golden Tooth, they marched in the Lannister Host on Riverrun. Afterwards, the Leffords sat in the Golden Tooth, guarding the entry to the Westerlands from the untrustworthy Tully scum. The Leffords are immensely wealthy house, sitting on the massive gold mines of the Golden Tooth. They also control the major transit artery between the Westerlands and Riverlands. The Loyal Leffords also joined the Lionhearted Lannisters in their subjugation of the vile Greyjoy vipers and their illegal criminal rebellion. Leo and Leopold took part in the Grand Siege of Pyke, bravely exterminating many of the Ironborn filth. After the war, they returned to their estates which had been managed by Alysanne. The following decades saw massive economic growth in Golden Tooth. Leo Lefford was a noted a logistician and kept his territory well stocked and supplied and up-to-date. Leopold, the heir apparent and face of Golden Tooth, commands the Leopard Knights, a group of 50 knights of the Golden Tooth. Leonid Lefford, the second son, serves on Tywin Guard. His own personal wealth is immense, as he is a shrewd investor. And a scary loanshark. The Golden Tooth has prospered in the past decade, and the Leffords with it.

429 - DO NOT REMOVE.

Name: Leo Lefford
Titles: Lord of Golden Tooth
Appearance: Reed-like, dour looking man. Tall and thin, he was once described as graceful. Now he is withered and hunched over. He has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Allegiance: Lannister
Profession: Logistician
Family Members: Leopold, Leonid, Alysanne, Leona
Personal History since 282 AC:
Leo has served as Tywin's chief quartermaster through the years. During the Rebellion of the Northern Ninnies, Coastal Cucks, and Riverland Rejects, also known as Robert's 'Rebellion', and during the Greyjoy Extermination, he managed the army train. That isn't to say he didn't fight, just not as much as the other lords. After the war, he returned to his loving wife, Alysanne, and watched the Golden Tooth prosper.

Name: Leopold Lefford
Titles: Heir Apparent of Golden Tooth, Knight Commandant of the Leopard Knights
Culture: Westerman
Appearance: Tall, broad shouldered. Blonde hair tied in a ponytail. Blue eyes. He is incredibly muscular, but in an almost lean manner.
Allegiance: Leo Lefford
Profession: Knight
Family Members: Leo, Leonid, Alysanne, Leona
Fought in the Siege of Pyke, earning moderate fame for his actions. He now assists in running the day-to-day affairs of the fief. He is currently in search of a wife.

Name: Leonid Lefford
Titles: Captain's Voice of Tywin's Guard
Appearance: Stout, blonde hair streaked with harsh black. Green eyes. Scarred to hell. Incredibly hairy.
Profession: Knight
Family Members: Leo, Leopold, Leona, Alysanne

The second son of Leo, he is quite literally the ugly child of the family. He is short, hairy, and covered in scars and pockmarks. But unlike the lean muscle of his brother, he is all bulging mass. Leonid is not quite a dwarf, but he is not horrifically far from it. He makes up for his short nature with massive strength and intellect. For the past three years he has served on Tywin's Guard. He is also in search of a wife, but unlike his brother he brings very little to the table but his purse and position.

Name: Alysanne Lefford
Titles: Lady of Golden Tooth
Culture:Westermen
Appearance: Ginger with streaks of gray, green eyes, and hair as long as she is tall. She is mid-sized height.
Profession: Lady
Family Members: Leo, Leopold, Leonid, Leona
She's done....nothing?

Name: Leona Lefford
Titles: Lady-in-Waiting to Catelyn Lannister
Appearance: Tall with a full figure. She is hetero-chromatic, with a green and blue split. Her hair is blonde with a tinge of copper red.
Profession: Lady-in-Waiting
Religion: Faith of the Seven(Public), Red Faith(Private)
Family Members: Alysanne, Leo, Leonid, Leopold

Leona is the youngest child and only daughter of Leo and Alysanne. She has just begun working as a Lady-In-Waiting to Myranda Lannister. She is overtly incredibly faithful member of the Faith of the Seven, but for the past four years has been a secret follower of the Red Faith, a strange religion from Essos. She was introduced to it by some merchants in her younger days. Leona has only known peace and prosperity, she has almost no memories of a time when the Westerlands knew nothing but a golden age.
Last edited by The Holy Dominion of Inesea on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm really tired

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:35 am

The Holy Dominion of Inesea wrote:snip

Looks good to me. Accepted.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Lithra
Secretary

Founded: Oct 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lithra » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:14 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Lithra wrote:Well made my first IC Post, first time doing a game on here so hopefully it works. lol

Seems fine to me.

@Rodez, I'll go over you app later on today.

Awesome, glad to hear. I might do some more work on the background later today to flush things out also.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:42 pm

Hastiaka wrote:House being reserved: House Marbrand
Time stamp: 11:05 | 10/26/2017
312 - DO NOT REMOVE

I'm afraid House Marbrand is not open. Please consult the OP.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:39 am

I've opened up Houses Yronwood (I spoke to their potential player, they don't have time) and House Redwyne (for similar reasons.)

The remaining three reservations (Frey, Harlaw and Royce) have been left there because of confirmed application progress or other reasoning (in case of Harlaw) which can be found on the list of reserved Houses.

Also, nice post Jhet.

Tywin was right, the Red Keep is a den of harlots!

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Kargintina
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:56 am

I'll try to have a post up today or tomorrow.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse