NATION

PASSWORD

Academy of Villains: Heathens [IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:39 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Amaranta wilted slightly, as Alphonse responded coldly to her greeting. ...Was that wrong?...Did I perhaps respond in a way that was insulting?...No...It was inappropriate because it was unbecoming of me as an upperclassman...and as a Silver-ranked student...ughhhhhhhh... She beat herself up mentally as she went through everything that had gone wrong in the last five seconds. She only barely considered Alphonse’s own cold, uncaring personality. Yet that split second gave her an idea. ...He seems like the sort who likes power and order...what if I...show him power?...

Amaranta ate some of her food with a fork in one hand, and in the other hand she grabbed something from a pouch at her side. A tiny, glittering ruby. She wrapped her fingers tightly around it, and she closed her eyes as she swallowed her food. She focused quietly, trying to connect with the person across from her-Alphonse. Slowly, a strange energy gathered into the jewel in her hand, before slowly moving through the rest of her body. It flowed gently and smoothly and she smiled quietly as she felt the energy fill her. ...That’s right...I’m giving him a gift...the gift of...kindness...From my own heart to his...

Suddenly, Alphonse would feel an invisible energy entering his own body. Having been incubated from within Amaranta’s soul, it seemed to settle somewhere deep within him, almost fluttering like feathers and floating down to the bottom of his heart. A hint of kindness. Images would carefully fill the man’s mind. The feeling of a gentle greeting toward an old friend. An old cat climbing into the lap of its owner and nuzzling its soft face against their cheek. A husband quietly bringing his wife coffee in the morning, and holding her hands in his, against the hot ceramic of the cup. Of course, Ama merely wanted to use her ability a demonstration of her power, to impress Alphonse. Yet she also wanted new friends, as hard as it was for her to make them.

Alphonse Baskerville

Kindness. A feeling that often inhabited curious places, even those were common people would see it as a shunned emotion, for example, the Academy of Villains. Amaranta, and older student, had it in her heart and sent it to Alphonse's soul with the best of her abilities, hoping that he would understand the feeling of being kind to each other.

However, Alphonse's nature was twisted by his powers. He couldn't feel a sense of something that lowered him to equality compared to everyone else: He was above people with idiotic ideas like treating each other fairly. Why should he be kind to people when they were only doing their obligation? They should be thankful, not him. He was superior to them, so the thing he felt was... different.

Compliance. Instead of the kindness that came from the images Amaranta projected into his mind, he would see twisted things. The gentle greeting between old friends became a conversation between an old servant and his master. The cat became a vicious dog, attacking a defenseless person immediately after his owner ordered him to do so. The gentle relationship of husband and wife gave place to a relationship where she brought her husband breakfast because he ordered her to do so. Compliance, one of the few things that made him somewhat happy.

However, it brought to him the need of seeing it. Luckily, after the breakfast, he would have some alone time with Jadwiga, and that could satisfy his needs.

"You certainly are attached to that ruby, Amaranta."

“Uhm?!” He instantly sensed Amaranta had used some sort of power on him, and she was shocked. The young man was impressive...but also sinister. Keen in his senses, but something about him seemed...wrong. Amaranta has sensed his emotions as she sat across from him, and she had gasped silently when she felt how he had twisted the gentle images she had sent him. Frightening images played-a crippled old servant standing before his powerful master, receiving orders from a powerful, younger man with a stony face, a vicious dog attacking a helpless person as their wicked master looked on, and a sad wife bringing breakfast to a snappy, aggressive husband.

...S-Such an unkind person...Even in a school full of villains...he seems...particularly unkind... Amaranta thought. Indeed, those mental images disturbed her heart, and she almost became to frightened to answer him. Thus, when he noted her ruby, she snatched it up and put it in her pocket. As she clasped it shut and defensively put a hand over it, she whispered, “...Yes, actually...it’s...one of my prized possessions...It means a lot to me...Why do you ask?...” She did not know if he actually had made the connection between the ruby and her powers, and so she tried to remain calm even as her voice dropped from fear.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:14 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Alphonse Baskerville

Kindness. A feeling that often inhabited curious places, even those were common people would see it as a shunned emotion, for example, the Academy of Villains. Amaranta, and older student, had it in her heart and sent it to Alphonse's soul with the best of her abilities, hoping that he would understand the feeling of being kind to each other.

However, Alphonse's nature was twisted by his powers. He couldn't feel a sense of something that lowered him to equality compared to everyone else: He was above people with idiotic ideas like treating each other fairly. Why should he be kind to people when they were only doing their obligation? They should be thankful, not him. He was superior to them, so the thing he felt was... different.

Compliance. Instead of the kindness that came from the images Amaranta projected into his mind, he would see twisted things. The gentle greeting between old friends became a conversation between an old servant and his master. The cat became a vicious dog, attacking a defenseless person immediately after his owner ordered him to do so. The gentle relationship of husband and wife gave place to a relationship where she brought her husband breakfast because he ordered her to do so. Compliance, one of the few things that made him somewhat happy.

However, it brought to him the need of seeing it. Luckily, after the breakfast, he would have some alone time with Jadwiga, and that could satisfy his needs.

"You certainly are attached to that ruby, Amaranta."

“Uhm?!” He instantly sensed Amaranta had used some sort of power on him, and she was shocked. The young man was impressive...but also sinister. Keen in his senses, but something about him seemed...wrong. Amaranta has sensed his emotions as she sat across from him, and she had gasped silently when she felt how he had twisted the gentle images she had sent him. Frightening images played-a crippled old servant standing before his powerful master, receiving orders from a powerful, younger man with a stony face, a vicious dog attacking a helpless person as their wicked master looked on, and a sad wife bringing breakfast to a snappy, aggressive husband.

...S-Such an unkind person...Even in a school full of villains...he seems...particularly unkind... Amaranta thought. Indeed, those mental images disturbed her heart, and she almost became to frightened to answer him. Thus, when he noted her ruby, she snatched it up and put it in her pocket. As she clasped it shut and defensively put a hand over it, she whispered, “...Yes, actually...it’s...one of my prized possessions...It means a lot to me...Why do you ask?...” She did not know if he actually had made the connection between the ruby and her powers, and so she tried to remain calm even as her voice dropped from fear.

Alphonse Baskerville

She is less cheery now. I wonder what happened inside that happy mind of hers... I'd discover everything about her in one hour with the proper tools... But no. My focus is elsewhere now.

"Nothing, Amaranta. I'm just curious... most people carry such precious stones in rings, necklaces... But not the stone itself. And don't worry, I won't rob it, I prefer darker, more sober stones than the ruby. And after all, why would I take a thing you care for so much out of your hands, right?"

The last phrase had an ambiguous sense. In one side, carried a certain tone of disinterest for the stone, as if it was only a family heirloom that stood for some good memories from the time she was just a small person, a sign of weakness. In the other side, it carried a subtle statement that now he knew what he would target for if she ever tried to do anything against him or his plans. Finishing his meal, he looked at Jadwiga, and with a firm tone of voice, spoke to her.

"Soon as you finish your meal, we will talk in a more private place about that certain thing."
Nothing to see here, move along.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:26 am

Rudy Daimonia
Baga, World Conqueror

Academy of Villains

Rudy then takes a quick mental note of the clock on the wall. She does so while walking to the quad. She can see a bit of a fight going about, but it seems like there is enough people to handle it. Instead, she clenches her bat, adjusts her hair a bit, and starts a quick jog in the other direction. She seemingly avoided a good time, but combat training was today, and she needed a bit more combat before she could "CONQUER THE WORLD." She puts on a smarmy grin, one that befitted a group of people known for taking over worlds and running them as an army of minions.

"I wonder what hell in a cell match the training teacher has in mind today?" Rudy asked, saying really to herself.

Rudy quickly made her way to the training area.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:47 am

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:“Uhm?!” He instantly sensed Amaranta had used some sort of power on him, and she was shocked. The young man was impressive...but also sinister. Keen in his senses, but something about him seemed...wrong. Amaranta has sensed his emotions as she sat across from him, and she had gasped silently when she felt how he had twisted the gentle images she had sent him. Frightening images played-a crippled old servant standing before his powerful master, receiving orders from a powerful, younger man with a stony face, a vicious dog attacking a helpless person as their wicked master looked on, and a sad wife bringing breakfast to a snappy, aggressive husband.

Alphonse Baskerville

She is less cheery now. I wonder what happened inside that happy mind of hers... I'd discover everything about her in one hour with the proper tools... But no. My focus is elsewhere now.

"Nothing, Amaranta. I'm just curious... most people carry such precious stones in rings, necklaces... But not the stone itself. And don't worry, I won't rob it, I prefer darker, more sober stones than the ruby. And after all, why would I take a thing you care for so much out of your hands, right?"

The last phrase had an ambiguous sense. In one side, carried a certain tone of disinterest for the stone, as if it was only a family heirloom that stood for some good memories from the time she was just a small person, a sign of weakness. In the other side, it carried a subtle statement that now he knew what he would target for if she ever tried to do anything against him or his plans. Finishing his meal, he looked at Jadwiga, and with a firm tone of voice, spoke to her.

"Soon as you finish your meal, we will talk in a more private place about that certain thing."

Oh no! He did see the ruby! He knows!... Amaranta stared directly into his obsidian-colored eyes, and she studied him for a moment, keeping a calm face. She had now shown him power, but now she had to show her status. She could not allow this person to think he was afraid of her. He was almost certainly a bully of sorts, after all, given what she had seen in his mind. ...I wonder... As she kept a hand on her pouch, she snuck another gem out while keeping her eyes on him. This time, it was a midnight-blue sapphire, smooth and round in her hand. She focused again, trying to create another emotion.

This time, she created a softer emotion-Peace. Trying to create images that did not give room for harassing someone else, she imagined once again. A person awakened in bed after a good night’s sleep, smiling calmly as they felt refreshed for a new morning. A young monk working in a garden, wiping the dirt off his hands and admiring his work in a garden. A mother putting a sleeping baby to bed and then collapsing in her own bed. Amaranta wanted at the very least to keep his mind distracted on other things, or to perhaps make him fall asleep. Maybe if he is calmer, he won’t think about attacking me... she thought, nervously.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:54 pm

Forest State wrote:VIVIAN BAKER
-snip-

Violet Heart
Academy of Villains

"If you're drawing friends, don't forget to do Mr. Fluffle!" she exclaimed, scratching behind the kitten's ears. "He likes you, so you can be his friend too."

Her expression became puzzled after Viv rushed past the drawing of the bloodied girl, and she couldn't help but notice that she was in one of the earlier images. It was also odd that they seemed to remove the boy from the group. "Why was she all bloody?" she inquired, curiously. "And what happened to the boy? Oh! Did you two get in a fight over him?"
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

Forest State
Senator

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:19 pm

THE GUNSLINGER/MARLEY MONTANA

The Gunslinger finally let up with the firing, and signaled for The Crow to do the same thing. By now the tips of the guns were orange with heat, but they cooled down and the Gunslinger stuffed one of them into a holster, holding the other ready as it recharged and as the barrel cooled down. If another fight kicked off, he wasn't going to get taken by surprise by it. "You are very smart. So, if you don't mind... Just come with me this way, and we'll get out of here before a larger... Response arrives to our entrance," he added, before turning and talking into the microphone already. "We're not going to be able to get away in the van after making a scene like this. Get out and look in the hangar. Start up one of the planes, or helicopters, or anything that can get out of here by air."

He started walking towards that end of campus, and the Crow walked behind Mariana to ensure that she didn't just make a run for it. One gun was still out for the Gunslinger, as he looked at the path ahead and almost waited for them to run into resistance on their way to the airstrip.

WESLEY ROBSON

Wesley checked his watch again as the last student showed up. Cody Pelletier. "Alright, everyone," he said to both Johann and Cody. "We're down one person, but that should be fine. Three is enough. We have to decide on a strategy to get in and out without being seen. I have a device that's going to blank out the camera footage, but there's still guards around or inside the building. Maybe both. There should be two guards posted to the front door most times, or at least in the general area. This is where the sensitive data is stored, after all."

He looked over his group. "The best strategy may be to distract the guards, or we can come in and sneak around to another entrance. There is a door in the back, but it should be locked, and we'd have to make sure we don't get discovered once inside. I also don't have floor maps, so I don't know if we'd get lost if we take the back entrance instead of entering through the front and following the signs. The other strategy, like I said, is a distraction..."

"I'm fine with either decision," remarked Cody, so Wesley looked to Johann.

"What side do you want to break in through?"

TANK

There were always combat exercises outside of main classes for students who wanted to improve their skills, and this one was held by the veteran combat instructor, Tank. The students arrived in a small group. Rudy first. And then there were the ones that he recognized as Kadi and Ember. "We should have four. Enough to fight in a doubles format," he said, looking at his watch. "We'll wait and see if anyone else shows up," he added, not hearing the commotion that was happening on the other side of the campus, across the auditorium.

VIVIAN BAKER

Vivian nodded and smiled, sketching Mr. Fluffle into the picture. She just chuckled awkwardly when Violet asked about the other pictures. "Well, the boy, Wesley... The things that happened last year hit him rather hard, and he doesn't really hang out with me anymore. I don't know why. I think it's because he doesn't want to risk losing anyone else after he lost Cassandra, who... Let's say they were close. The girl, Candace, was Cassandra's sister. And we did have some fights. But not over boys. She pushed me away after Cass died, and blamed it on me, but I don't blame her."

She paused, after deflecting from the question about the bloody drawing. "She really loved Cassandra. All of us did," she said softly, wondering how one death could affect so many people. "Candace hasn't been the same person since."
don't tread on me

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:00 pm

Forest State wrote:TANK

There were always combat exercises outside of main classes for students who wanted to improve their skills, and this one was held by the veteran combat instructor, Tank. The students arrived in a small group. Rudy first. And then there were the ones that he recognized as Kadi and Ember. "We should have four. Enough to fight in a doubles format," he said, looking at his watch. "We'll wait and see if anyone else shows up," he added, not hearing the commotion that was happening on the other side of the campus, across the auditorium.
"Someone say... well, actually no one said anything that could really indicate me, other than that they should have four?" Crunch. It was the same old story, as usual. Katelyn was bored, and eating an apple. And in her boredom, she had had the absolutely brilliant(if she did say so herself) idea to pop in on the combat training, and get a little extra exercise in. "Because I can definitely be number four."
Forest State wrote:THE GUNSLINGER/MARLEY MONTANA

The Gunslinger finally let up with the firing, and signaled for The Crow to do the same thing. By now the tips of the guns were orange with heat, but they cooled down and the Gunslinger stuffed one of them into a holster, holding the other ready as it recharged and as the barrel cooled down. If another fight kicked off, he wasn't going to get taken by surprise by it. "You are very smart. So, if you don't mind... Just come with me this way, and we'll get out of here before a larger... Response arrives to our entrance," he added, before turning and talking into the microphone already. "We're not going to be able to get away in the van after making a scene like this. Get out and look in the hangar. Start up one of the planes, or helicopters, or anything that can get out of here by air."

He started walking towards that end of campus, and the Crow walked behind Mariana to ensure that she didn't just make a run for it. One gun was still out for the Gunslinger, as he looked at the path ahead and almost waited for them to run into resistance on their way to the airstrip.
Mariana nodded and followed behind, only briefly glancing back at Lucia with a small smile. "Stay safe," she ordered. Lucia nodded faintly, and watched as they left her vision, still gathering as much air into her lungs as possible. Once she could no longer see them, she stood, leaning against the wall for a moment before setting out to the cafeteria, knowing that there would most likely be a decent amount of students there. However, she collapsed once more when she was still a little ways away, and simply stayed there for a little while longer. I hate this... I hate it... Why do I have to be like this?

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:31 pm

Christopher
Our Friendly Alien Assassin
Academy of Villains

Dirt would kick up beside them, accompanied by a sharp whistle of superheated air and the bang of a .60 cal bullet leaving the barrel. Standing as the source was a man holding a five-shot revolver in one hand, a crooked smirk spread across his face.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to have my own fun before you go," he stated once he managed to gain their attention. He appeared to be in his mid to late twenties, wearing nothing more than a plain t-shirt, blue jeans, and a jacket.

A bit casual for a gunfight amongst powerful foes.

"It'd be a shame if you left before you got to meet me, don't you think?"
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:48 pm

There was a sound, and the Gunslinger and the Crow stopped. The Crow gestured for Mariana to stop also, and the Gunslinger pointed his pistol at the boy who had just shown up. He was laughing. "Who the hell is he?" he was saying, and then he started laughing some more, like it was hysterical. "Who the bloody hell is he?" he repeated, pointing with his gun. "How old is this guy? Did they hold him back or something? And ya look like fucking Indiana Jones, with that jacket and that revolver."

He stepped forward, drawing the other revolver. "You want to throw down? Let's do it. It'll be fun for me."

TANK

"And with that, we have enough students for this exercise which should get... Heated, to say the least. Kadi, go over there with Katelyn. Ember, can we get a ring?" asked Tank, and the black haired girl nodded and slowly walked around all of them in a circle, leaving behind heated lava that was somewhat between being actual lava and hardened stone. It was on its way to hardening, but it would still burn whoever touched it.

"Thank you, Ember. You'll join Rudy's team. Now, you should all know the rules by now. Touch the edge of the ring, and you're disqualified. Otherwise, you fight until you get knocked off your feet and can't get back up. I'll decide when to stop fighting," Tank explained, stepping over the stone and out of the ring. "Fight hard, and don't be afraid to use every trick in the book to win. Ready...? Go."
don't tread on me

Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:39 pm

There was a sound, and the Gunslinger and the Crow stopped. The Crow gestured for Mariana to stop also, and the Gunslinger pointed his pistol at the boy who had just shown up. He was laughing. "Who the hell is he?" he was saying, and then he started laughing some more, like it was hysterical. "Who the bloody hell is he?" he repeated, pointing with his gun. "How old is this guy? Did they hold him back or something? And ya look like fucking Indiana Jones, with that jacket and that revolver."

He stepped forward, drawing the other revolver. "You want to throw down? Let's do it. It'll be fun for me."

TANK

"And with that, we have enough students for this exercise which should get... Heated, to say the least. Kadi, go over there with Katelyn. Ember, can we get a ring?" asked Tank, and the black haired girl nodded and slowly walked around all of them in a circle, leaving behind heated lava that was somewhat between being actual lava and hardened stone. It was on its way to hardening, but it would still burn whoever touched it.

"Thank you, Ember. You'll join Rudy's team. Now, you should all know the rules by now. Touch the edge of the ring, and you're disqualified. Otherwise, you fight until you get knocked off your feet and can't get back up. I'll decide when to stop fighting," Tank explained, stepping over the stone and out of the ring. "Fight hard, and don't be afraid to use every trick in the book to win. Ready...? Go."

Christopher
We are Omega
Academy of Villains

"Alright," he answered, simply, his smile fading as Atlas kicked in to preform an analysis. The gun currently pointed at his head was an energy based weapon, the kind of device he turned away in favor of a more fun gun. He didn't fear it, but it could easily pass the kinetic shield lacing his skin.

So, he was going to need to push himself a little farther than Overclocking. He was going to need to give Atlas more control.

Casually, he returned the Zeliska to its holster underneath his jacket, then started to walk toward the man. He felt heat as his old systems were thrown into a flurry. A metallic armor began to grow across his body, creating powered supports, and a mask. Sensory input spiked, his nerves calmed, and he was ready.

He spoke once more, his words metallic, "Let's throw down."
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

I greet you, human.

Theme Song

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:30 pm

Kazimiera Wojciecha Jadwiga Zdunowska

Jadwiga noticed in the corner of her eye the pale little thing that had sat next to her moved seats to sit next to Alphonse. She looked down and over slightly towards the girl as she chewed a small bite of grits, squinting her eyes a bit before returning back to her food as Alphonse gave a small queue that he was about ready to leave. She hurried to finish the rest of her meal without seeming piggish, as Alphonse seemed to begin tire of his as of yet short nonverbal sparring with the girl across from him.

She then finished off a piece of bacon that she’d save for last, so she might have the taste of a slaughtered animal remain in her mouth as she learned the arts of bending the feeble to her will, without snapping them so much so that they would be of no use. In truth, she was rather excited to become learned in the methods that inquisitioners and old medieval peoples alike might use to claw confessions, obedience, or other things of use from the minds and souls of those who dared disobey their overlords. And now, with a satiated gastric hunger, it was time to begin satisfying her mental hunger, and perhaps, in time, that of her heart as well.

“I’ve finished now, Alphonse,” she said, marking her first interjection into the discourse up to this point, “Ready to head off if you are.”

Amadayama(ᎠᎹᏓᏯᎹ)(ཨ་མ་ད་ཡ་མ་) Chee

Now Amadayama was just becoming exasperated. This girl wasn’t responding meaningfully to anything, just obsessing over having left some indeterminate place. The questions clearly weren’t doing anything, and the other girl didn’t look like she had much time before she’d be definitively gone for good. So now was to time to end the questions and take action.

“Okay, enough of this,” she said, clearly growing a bit impatient with her tone, “That girl, Kara, is it? Well she’s obviously gravely injured, and unless we get her to the nurse fast, she’ll be deader than a yak in a chinese military complex. So come on, get up. What time we have left to maybe save her is trickling away.”

At this, she stepped towards the two, and knelt down to help carry the girl outside, where she’d be able to possibly transport them a bit more quickly with her powers.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:35 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:

Now Amadayama was just becoming exasperated. This girl wasn’t responding meaningfully to anything, just obsessing over having left some indeterminate place. The questions clearly weren’t doing anything, and the other girl didn’t look like she had much time before she’d be definitively gone for good. So now was to time to end the questions and take action.

“Okay, enough of this,” she said, clearly growing a bit impatient with her tone, “That girl, Kara, is it? Well she’s obviously gravely injured, and unless we get her to the nurse fast, she’ll be deader than a yak in a chinese military complex. So come on, get up. What time we have left to maybe save her is trickling away.”

At this, she stepped towards the two, and knelt down to help carry the girl outside, where she’d be able to possibly transport them a bit more quickly with her powers.
At this, the purple-haired girl immediately started upright, nodding frantically. "Then you can save her?" she asked worriedly. "Just... just show me where your nurse is, I... I thought it was already too late... But if you have a way to save her, then please... Please help her!"

It's all my fault. She wouldn't be like this if it weren't for me. It's my fault...

Reuss-Lippe
Envoy

Founded: Oct 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Reuss-Lippe » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:18 pm

am aware its a shite post, will have him actually speak next time but for now this is to just move things along >.>
Abruptly woken up by the sounds of an alarm, Ian groaned and stared at the clock which sat on a desk next to his bed. He had woken up late, as a result he was late for his first class. Ian didn't really care much for it though, as it was one out of the possible many he could have in one day, plus there was a chance he could always make whatever he missed up. Getting out of bed, he commenced his morning routine. Ian's routine was nothing out of the usual, like any other person, freshen up, use the loo, etc. After he was done with that, he grabbed his phone for communication and put on his usual attire. With all of that done, he left his dorm and decided to patrol the academy grounds to pass the time.

He was a Student Guard, with the only task given to him to make sure the students didn't step out of line, but Ian felt he was obliged to at least give a little more then he was needed to his job. Patrolling the eastern section of the academy, all seemed well and Ian was about ready to hang up his hat before he heard what sounded like gunfire and commotion. looking around for the location of noise, Ian eventually pinpointed the location to somewhere near the auditorium. taking a peak at the situation, he spotted two men who looked like they were engaging in a confrontation. Running to the nearest point of cover near the conflict, he began to observe the situation. Upon observing the situation he noticed that one of the two men was a student he had seen around the school and the other he had not seen around the academy before. As Ian was about to intervene on the side of the student in the confrontation, he noticed two people moving away in the corner of his eye. being curious, Ian decided to not intervene and instead observe once again, but this time on the travelling pair. One of them seemed to be a male and the other possibly female, though he couldn't exactly make it out due to the distance between him and the two. Letting curiosity get the best of him, Ian dropped the current task and began to trail the mysterious man.

R.I.P Main Acount - Ratte | Original Post Count - 1856

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:22 pm

Luminesa wrote:Oh no! He did see the ruby! He knows!... Amaranta stared directly into his obsidian-colored eyes, and she studied him for a moment, keeping a calm face. She had now shown him power, but now she had to show her status. She could not allow this person to think he was afraid of her. He was almost certainly a bully of sorts, after all, given what she had seen in his mind. ...I wonder... As she kept a hand on her pouch, she snuck another gem out while keeping her eyes on him. This time, it was a midnight-blue sapphire, smooth and round in her hand. She focused again, trying to create another emotion.

This time, she created a softer emotion-Peace. Trying to create images that did not give room for harassing someone else, she imagined once again. A person awakened in bed after a good night’s sleep, smiling calmly as they felt refreshed for a new morning. A young monk working in a garden, wiping the dirt off his hands and admiring his work in a garden. A mother putting a sleeping baby to bed and then collapsing in her own bed. Amaranta wanted at the very least to keep his mind distracted on other things, or to perhaps make him fall asleep. Maybe if he is calmer, he won’t think about attacking me... she thought, nervously.

Khasinkonia wrote:

Jadwiga noticed in the corner of her eye the pale little thing that had sat next to her moved seats to sit next to Alphonse. She looked down and over slightly towards the girl as she chewed a small bite of grits, squinting her eyes a bit before returning back to her food as Alphonse gave a small queue that he was about ready to leave. She hurried to finish the rest of her meal without seeming piggish, as Alphonse seemed to begin tire of his as of yet short nonverbal sparring with the girl across from him.

She then finished off a piece of bacon that she’d save for last, so she might have the taste of a slaughtered animal remain in her mouth as she learned the arts of bending the feeble to her will, without snapping them so much so that they would be of no use. In truth, she was rather excited to become learned in the methods that inquisitioners and old medieval peoples alike might use to claw confessions, obedience, or other things of use from the minds and souls of those who dared disobey their overlords. And now, with a satiated gastric hunger, it was time to begin satisfying her mental hunger, and perhaps, in time, that of her heart as well.

“I’ve finished now, Alphonse,” she said, marking her first interjection into the discourse up to this point, “Ready to head off if you are.”

Alphonse Baskerville

Peace. A weird emotion and concept. He was almost sure that the word, the concept, was only invented after man knew war, not the contrary: The art of rhetoric was only studied recently, but the invocation of authority came before it. Pharaohs, kings, lords... All of them didn't take time to convince people. They simply stated who they were, and that was the end of it. One had the power in his hand, the other one was under that weight.

Peace, in Alphonse's mind, only existed in plenitude in that condition. The one who didn't understand it dead, bleeding. Instead of seeing a monk in a garden, his mind saw a mutilated corpse being buried: The corpse of an enemy. The mom rocking her baby and the man waking up were all transformed into one thing: A sequence where himself could be seen smiling, with a bloody knife in his hand, clearly walking away from a murder scene. He was peaceful inside, which gave away the fact that he didn't want to attack Amaranta, at least not yet.

Getting up from the table, he looked at the other people present. His eyes had a certain air of someone who wanted to be away and above from them, yet at the same time had a feeling that instigated their curiosity: Who was that man who talked, talked, talked, yet didn't talk about himself?

"Well, that was a good pastime. Jadwiga, let's go."

Turning around, he walked through the corridors of the Academy, without even looking behind. He knew that the girl was following him, until he stopped and opened the door of his bedroom, gesturing for her to enter. Soon as they entered, Alphonse started to talk with a firmer tone of voice, one that said between the lines he didn't want to be interrupted.

"Before you actually know how to beat someone up, you must create a method. Torture isn't simply a Frankenstein of methods of inflicting pain and degrading someone. It is... like a symphony. The acoustic, the intensity of the rhythm, the instruments you use... All of it matter to the final result. So, I'll propose a small exercise.

Let's imagine you are back in Poland. A girl, who dislikes you, forges a conversation between you and another girl. She spreads the rumors around town: You are an introverted lesbian. Can you imagine it? You enter the church and people scold you with their eyes. You can feel that the Saints themselves are ashamed of you. Their most faithful devotee, in such behavior? But you decide to take vengeance.

You trick her into meeting you a closed place. Away from the town, distant from civilization... And now you have her immobilized, in front of you, crying. Of course, an uneducated animal would simply put a bullet into her head or smash her head with some bat but... you are not an uneducated animal, are you? I'm here to teach you how to behave in such situations.

First, your objective. What do you want? You want to traumatize her? To make her loyal to you through fear? Or to simply shame her? You need to think what you want from her. Second, your tools. An inferior beast would cut her multiple times like a lion kills an antelope. However, that would make your time with her shorter. You need to know where to cut, when you cut, how you cut and if you are going to cut. So, you'll tell me along with your objective, the tools you would use. Be creative. Third, but not less important than the others...

You need to enter her mind. Break it slowly, force her to do what you want. The strongest restraint is the one placed in the mind of the one you are torturing, not the chains. You need to make her confess what she fears, what she is, and to recognize who you are. Her life, in every aspect, is now determined by you. She needs to understand that she doesn't have the power anymore.

So, we have three question that you will answer: Your objective, the tools you would use, and how you would discover her weak spots. Now, I'm going to revert the situation. You are the one in the chair. I'll also train you to hide your feelings, and to hide your fears by extension. The people trying to read you must see an empty book, they must be afraid and confused of your intentions.

So, more two questions you will answer to me: What do you fear? What makes you beg for mercy and think you are without any solutions? And what makes you hesitate? I'm awaiting the answers to formulate a better profile for your apprenticeship, come on."

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:40 pm

Rudy Daimonia
Baga, World Conqueror

Academy of Villains

Forest State wrote:"And with that, we have enough students for this exercise which should get... Heated, to say the least. Kadi, go over there with Katelyn. Ember, can we get a ring?" asked Tank, and the black haired girl nodded and slowly walked around all of them in a circle, leaving behind heated lava that was somewhat between being actual lava and hardened stone. It was on its way to hardening, but it would still burn whoever touched it.

"Yay! Let's have fun!" Rudy says, swinging her bat into the air. It seemed to have a heavier thrust to it, despite seeming light in her hands. She also looks to Ember, about 2 years older, but she was a bit of a cutie. Rudy always had a bit of a thing for the smug types. It seemed a bit unfair having a Gold member on the team, but a good portion of the fight is a bout making sure both members have a certain level of synergy to them. This was a bit of Rudy's strong suit. She was always a bit adaptable. "Oh! Sensei! You don't want me to summon something that is larger than the ring again, right?" Rudy asks, looking to Tank inquisitively.

After getting her answer, she smiles, "This is looking like it'll be a swell battle." She then slammed her bat into the ground, straight down as if a cane. She picks up a sizeable rock, about the size of a head. She chucks it up into the air, before smashing it with a baseball bat.

"I choose you, Bampanda!"

Though instead of the rock being launched outward or breaking, it seemingly morphs out into a burly leaf type creature, wearing a mantle made of large leaves and holding a large bamboo-like weapon. The creature seemed to have been thrown out, suffering a hefty thwack to the head as it falls over. It then lifts itself up, turning towards Rudy. His hand raising itself up from the knee. He lifts up the large staff.

"Who... dares.... anger me, Bechaud, Daemon soldier of Natural Causes. I who summon forth great powers of nature, twisted for dark purposes..." Bampanda mentally emotes towards Rudy.

"I am Rudy!" she says, lifting up her bat and giving a sly grin, her fanged teeth protruding a little bit. Her cat ears

"A little girl like you dare awaken me from my mighty, unfurled slumber? My magic responsible for corrupting thousands, if not millions of foolish mages and Sorce..." Bampanda says, puffing up his chest. He then looks to her once more... slowly recognizing who she was... "Oh Shit! I am sorry, great one! I may only prostrate myself and beg for forgiveness!" He then kneels, looking to her with a panicked eye and desperation.

"Good to see you know your place," She says, stepping on his head as he begs for her mercy. Her eyes turned into that of a true monster. She dug her foot around a bit. She then spake out loud, "Now fight for me like a good minion. Maybe then I won't turn you into what your family became when they messed with my mama."

"Bampanda..." the large creature says, standing up and turning around to meet his opponents. His eyes turn from dread. Her magic words then began to bind him, already affecting his speech as he felt all his will be destroyed, turned into a meaningless pawn without ability to challenge his new owner. He moved closer, looking to both as he cried out in a ghastly roar, "Bampanda!!!" The ground shook a little.
Last edited by Saleon on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:49 pm

Jadwiga seemed to gain a small glint in her eye, as if to say ‘I thought you’d never ask.’ She moistened her lips with saliva as she prepared to respond. She carefully thought of what she might do to begin, and had a rough plan constructed. Simply then, she allowed her mind free roam into the darkness that lay mixed within the her glowing devoutness.

“Most certainly, I believe I’d wish to take the honour she stripped me of,” she drawled, choosing her words and hypothetical actions with the utmost care, “And slowly unthread every sense of honour or pride she once had as if sewing in reverse. To begin, I might use nothing but my own two hands.”

As she said this, she placed her bag on the floor, and held her hands clear to see. They began to glow warmly as the inside of an oven might.

“My two incinerating hands,” she continued, “Glowing with my revenge. I might walk them along each part of her daintily to cause small burns but nothing enough to cause more than a small scar if I pressed. While I do this, I might ask her questions, to take all the details of her life from inside her and hang them out, until I find what I can embroider and place on the wall as a figurative trophy. If I haven’t gotten results yet, I could then cut her. But not with a knife, or even a true weapon. With paper. Then, with these small cuts, sprinkle lemon juice, salt, and maybe other things over these sliced places, for more burning.”

She cleared her throat as she pondered what else might be the most painful. She then thought perhaps another idea would be in order.

“And, as those cuts would burn with lemons, I’d burn with the painful memories from before,” she continued, “While myself literally heating the area, as if I were a fiery angel coming down from niebo to smite her for her dishonesty and dishonour.”

Jadwiga took another moment to ponder what it was that made her hesitate. She wasn’t much she was above doing, save for what would put her in true conflict with her beliefs as to her God.

“As for what I fear,” she replied, “I fear only one thing: Eternal damnation. My life—everything on earth I will sacrifice if I have to to ascend. But I know I won’t if I follow my doctrine. I have not yet seen a person with as much knowledge as I do in my own beliefs, so none but both the most skilled thinker, and simultaneously the most skilled interrogator can truly tap into that one weakness. Though by the looks of you, I may have found the one who can.”

Amadayama looked at the girl again. This time, her expression was neither irritated nor anything else but grave.

“Then we must hurry,” she replied, “I deal with plants, but even I can see she nears complete death.”

Suddenly, she raised her hand, and a weed sprouted through the floor, wrapped itself around the other girl’s wound to at least prevent more bleeding, and then uprooted itself. Grabbed the girl’s legs, and lifting, Amadayama motioned with her head to the other girl to grab the unconscious girl’s other half to help lift her.

“Help me lift her,” she sternly said, “We haven’t much time. Come with me.”

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:56 pm

Katelyn just stared at the girl and her 'panda', and then grinned. "What, you want me to fight that?" She jumped into the air, using it to propel herself forwards and towards the giant creature, fire enveloping her body as she did so. "It's practically made of leaves! Freaking leaves! Come on!"

If this doesn't do a good amount of damage to it, I can try to blow it apart next... We'll see!
Khasinkonia wrote:

Amadayama looked at the girl again. This time, her expression was neither irritated nor anything else but grave.

“Then we must hurry,” she replied, “I deal with plants, but even I can see she nears complete death.”

Suddenly, she raised her hand, and a weed sprouted through the floor, wrapped itself around the other girl’s wound to at least prevent more bleeding, and then uprooted itself. Grabbed the girl’s legs, and lifting, Amadayama motioned with her head to the other girl to grab the unconscious girl’s other half to help lift her.

“Help me lift her,” she sternly said, “We haven’t much time. Come with me.”
"You don't need to help," she replied quickly, lifting the smaller girl with ease. "I'm a lot stronger than I look. Just show me where to go and I'll follow--it'll go a lot faster that way."

Is there still a chance? Can you really save her?

She's my only friend.

I don't want her to die.
Last edited by Charlia on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:

Jadwiga seemed to gain a small glint in her eye, as if to say ‘I thought you’d never ask.’ She moistened her lips with saliva as she prepared to respond. She carefully thought of what she might do to begin, and had a rough plan constructed. Simply then, she allowed her mind free roam into the darkness that lay mixed within the her glowing devoutness.

“Most certainly, I believe I’d wish to take the honour she stripped me of,” she drawled, choosing her words and hypothetical actions with the utmost care, “And slowly unthread every sense of honour or pride she once had as if sewing in reverse. To begin, I might use nothing but my own two hands.”

As she said this, she placed her bag on the floor, and held her hands clear to see. They began to glow warmly as the inside of an oven might.

“My two incinerating hands,” she continued, “Glowing with my revenge. I might walk them along each part of her daintily to cause small burns but nothing enough to cause more than a small scar if I pressed. While I do this, I might ask her questions, to take all the details of her life from inside her and hang them out, until I find what I can embroider and place on the wall as a figurative trophy. If I haven’t gotten results yet, I could then cut her. But not with a knife, or even a true weapon. With paper. Then, with these small cuts, sprinkle lemon juice, salt, and maybe other things over these sliced places, for more burning.”

She cleared her throat as she pondered what else might be the most painful. She then thought perhaps another idea would be in order.

“And, as those cuts would burn with lemons, I’d burn with the painful memories from before,” she continued, “While myself literally heating the area, as if I were a fiery angel coming down from niebo to smite her for her dishonesty and dishonour.”

Jadwiga took another moment to ponder what it was that made her hesitate. She wasn’t much she was above doing, save for what would put her in true conflict with her beliefs as to her God.

“As for what I fear,” she replied, “I fear only one thing: Eternal damnation. My life—everything on earth I will sacrifice if I have to to ascend. But I know I won’t if I follow my doctrine. I have not yet seen a person with as much knowledge as I do in my own beliefs, so none but both the most skilled thinker, and simultaneously the most skilled interrogator can truly tap into that one weakness. Though by the looks of you, I may have found the one who can.”

Alphonse Baskerville

So she thought of doing it multiple times. Such ideas never came out of nowhere, at least not that quickly. That, or she was a natural. However, she lacked the knowledge of agony: Pain, broken bones, time, depriving the subject of her senses, how words could induce and invade one's mind... But she had a plan. She had an objective. Regain the honor and punish the liar.

"That's not bad... But you lack understanding around the subject. Pay attention now. I'll describe to you what I would do to her, if I was hired to... correct someone like her. First, tools inspire fear. I would use a scalpel to do small cuts in the visible areas of her body, like the arms and thighs, and I would make her think if all the boys that wanted her would want her now. Then I would blindfold her, so she would only feel the blood heating her arms and thighs... Panic. How much blood am I losing? She wouldn't know. But the heat, the metallic smell of blood would invade her mind... She would cry.

Then, she would ask what she did to deserve that. Time to stimulate the memory. Put her in her place. She committed a transgression: She defied you. Again, and again and again she would confess, because I would order her to confess and despair forces people to look for saviors, even if they are sadistic controllers of their lives.

This is you building control over someone. A hard task."

Picking up her hand, he held it firmly, while looking her inside her eyes, without even blinking. If Jadwiga paid enough attention in his eyes, she would be able to see herself in the reflection.

"Then I would hold her hand... And then I would snap her fingers one by one, and with each snap, my order would be simple: She would have to say, no, scream, that she was wrong in defying you. Can you imagine her voice saying it? Admitting her mistakes? Ten times she would say it. But we have fingers on our feet too! But they are hard to snap... So i would pull the nails away, with a different condition: She would have to admit she was inferior to you, and that she deserved it all. Another ten times she would say it, but at the end of these times, something would have been placed inside her head: You are the authority that command her body and mind. Disobey and eventually she could return for another session. Then I would untie her from the chair, allowing her to crawl through the ground trying to walk away, only to pull her back, to show that no one could help her. Police? I can buy them. Parents? They would say it is her fault. After all, she lied. Teachers? All of them relieved by her disappearance.

Blindfolded, she would spend one night there. In the morning, she would wake up in a hospital. Nightmare? No... The x-rays showed to her her lesions and cuts. Someone did it to her, and walked away. And what if they wanted to do it again? They certainly could! They were able to do it once, they can do it again! Following it, your visit in the room, with a bouquet of flowers, with a nice card written 'From Jadwiga'. A mental trigger. Panic... Now she was nothing more than your puppet to use."

Letting her hand go, Alphonse took one step back but his eyes kept staring at her with a firm, cruel look in his eyes.

"You have potential. But you lack vision and practice. All of that you suggested... Child's play. But a respectable effort... so you only fear eternal damnation? God himself? No... I say I only hit the wrong button. It is not about what you fear... It is about what you want. The things and the people you want, when they are absent of your perfect world, it crumbles around you, and then, you wish that God could hold your hand and fix it, but you also fear his absence in this moment. It haunts you, right?

I asked you once. But I will no longer ask. I want to know if I am right, and I always get what I want, be it someone or be it something."

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:50 am

Rudy Daimonia
Baga, World Conqueror

Academy of Villains

[
Charlia wrote:Katelyn just stared at the girl and her 'panda', and then grinned. "What, you want me to fight that?" She jumped into the air, using it to propel herself forwards and towards the giant creature, fire enveloping her body as she did so. "It's practically made of leaves! Freaking leaves! Come on!"

If this doesn't do a good amount of damage to it, I can try to blow it apart next... We'll see!
Rudy follows Katelyn perfectly, making sure to know what to direct and when. She watches as the girl jumps up and launches forward with what seems a fiery dropkicks.

"Bampanda, Earth Shield!" Rudy shouts.

Bampanda nods, twirling the bamboo staff in one hand, before smashing it down on the ground. In a quick second, the rod smashes upwards a mound of rock. Not only does it cover the panda in a barrier of rock, but the rock seemingly forms a sharp edge, enough to turn the unwitting opponent into a very messy shishkebab. Rudy all the while grins, waiting to see what her next move could be. She moves a bit to the side, still keeping both Bampanda and the girl fighting him a decent distance.

She clenches her bat.
Last edited by Saleon on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:56 pm

So the mystery opponent had some kind of other gear after all. And that was a good thing, the Gunslinger thought. It would make it more of an even fight, and the boy looked like he could use some help. "I knew you had to have some tricks up your sleeve, Discount Indiana Jones," he said, before considering his own gameplan. His guns were a bit hot, meaning the rifle on his back would be a better option than the Machine Pistols that would overheat if he fired too much. But on the other hand, the rifle wasn't going to have the same rate of fire as a pair of double machine pistols, and the Gunslinger was all about rate of fire.

He decided to stick with his usual guns and take a defensive strategy, like he would most times. "Come forward and really get after me. I dare you," he said, twirling the gun in his right hand before firing the first shots and intentionally missing to the right. The aim, of course, was to force his opponent to circle in the opposite direction, into the firing line of the second gun. For someone who seemed to act carelessly, the Gunslinger put more thought into fighting than most did.
Last edited by Forest State on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
don't tread on me

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:35 pm

Viola

Dropping the empty gun to the ground, she screamed out in pain in the middle of the cafeteria as her eyes slowly switched between white, black and red before ending back at her original color of black as she fell down on the floor, hearing some screaming before she was lifted off. She was too tired to even resist it as she felt her soul slowly slipping between her own body and that of the demon within her.

When she came to, she found that she was in the nurses office. Slowly looking around, she saw that the nurse was currently somewhere else. Slowly, she slipped away as she walked off back to her dorm room. The moment she entered, she walked towards the suitcase on the table. She quickly opened it and strapped her hostler on as she brought her guns with her. Walking out, she saw that there was a fight happening and intended to watch. But once again, she forgot her pills as she screamed and was knocked out. Soon, she would come back in her possessed form, this time much more deadly with her weapons. Quickly drawing her guns, she turned around looking through her different eyes as she saw a force. Rushing into the cafeteria, she drew her gun at Karl as she muttered something. "Souls... I... need souls."
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:40 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Oh no! He did see the ruby! He knows!... Amaranta stared directly into his obsidian-colored eyes, and she studied him for a moment, keeping a calm face. She had now shown him power, but now she had to show her status. She could not allow this person to think he was afraid of her. He was almost certainly a bully of sorts, after all, given what she had seen in his mind. ...I wonder... As she kept a hand on her pouch, she snuck another gem out while keeping her eyes on him. This time, it was a midnight-blue sapphire, smooth and round in her hand. She focused again, trying to create another emotion.

Khasinkonia wrote:

Alphonse Baskerville

Peace. A weird emotion and concept. He was almost sure that the word, the concept, was only invented after man knew war, not the contrary: The art of rhetoric was only studied recently, but the invocation of authority came before it. Pharaohs, kings, lords... All of them didn't take time to convince people. They simply stated who they were, and that was the end of it. One had the power in his hand, the other one was under that weight.

Peace, in Alphonse's mind, only existed in plenitude in that condition. The one who didn't understand it dead, bleeding. Instead of seeing a monk in a garden, his mind saw a mutilated corpse being buried: The corpse of an enemy. The mom rocking her baby and the man waking up were all transformed into one thing: A sequence where himself could be seen smiling, with a bloody knife in his hand, clearly walking away from a murder scene. He was peaceful inside, which gave away the fact that he didn't want to attack Amaranta, at least not yet.

Getting up from the table, he looked at the other people present. His eyes had a certain air of someone who wanted to be away and above from them, yet at the same time had a feeling that instigated their curiosity: Who was that man who talked, talked, talked, yet didn't talk about himself?

"Well, that was a good pastime. Jadwiga, let's go."

Graphic images appeared no matter what Amaranta tried to implement to avoid them. She saw the gored, bloodied body, and the evil man smiling above it as the body dropped into its cold grave. She saw the murder-scene, the cold hand gripped around the blood-coated knife, the person walking away and sighing with happiness over his deeds. As this image played, Amaranta found herself jolting up, standing away from Alphonse as though he had tried to stab her himself. She gasped with fright, and shuddered. He simply oozed with malicious intent, and she could do nothing to assuage his desire to torture, to murder. As he walked away, she knew that this student was far more evil than even the usual student. Plenty of villains-in-training at the school were strange, psychotic, and cruel, but she had never seen such genuine coldness...well...not in a long time, anyway.

...He is not merely a student seeking a career-path as a villain...no...This is...his life...He...lives and breathes killing...and I...I am nothing to him...He could probably kill me in my sleep...I am hardly a match for such a terrible... Remembering her status, however, and how she needed to look for the rest of the new students, she interrupted her thoughts and tried to change their direction. ...No. I am a good student. And a good villain. I must set a good example for the other new students. I cannot remain afraid of this one student...otherwise...I would be little more than a genuine failure... she thought, her confidence wavering at the last second.
-Alan Jackson

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:38 am

Lin Xiuying

Lin had been absorbed in one of her favorite past-times that she had developed since coming to this Academy. The slowly perfecting art of people watching was how she gauged the potential warriors around her. Who here was strong and confident in themselves, and who would she be able to crush under heel with ease. It wasn't bullying in the slightest. Instead, Lin would go after the strong and confident ones. Those who had the potential to give her the battle she so craved. In fact, she'd already taken it upon herself to participate in some training later in the day. Perhaps someone worthy would show their face. Even if she thought it was unlikely, Lin still couldn't pass up the opportunity to crack a couple skulls and show off her obvious superiority. The berserker checked her phone and froze up however.

"I'm late". Was all she thought to herself before jumping up from her bench and running in the direction of the training area. It would almost be comical how quickly her demeanor changed if not for how incredibly angry she was.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!!" She panted as she sprinted across the Academy, intent on trying to mitigate her lateness.

When she had finally come to the training area, she noticed the fight had been prepared already and that she had quite possibly missed out on a golden opportunity.

"I...don't suppose...I'm too late?" Lin panted. Despite her incredible strength, she often wished she had also been given incredible stamina.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:08 am

Forest State wrote:WESLEY ROBSON

Wesley checked his watch again as the last student showed up. Cody Pelletier. "Alright, everyone," he said to both Johann and Cody. "We're down one person, but that should be fine. Three is enough. We have to decide on a strategy to get in and out without being seen. I have a device that's going to blank out the camera footage, but there's still guards around or inside the building. Maybe both. There should be two guards posted to the front door most times, or at least in the general area. This is where the sensitive data is stored, after all."

He looked over his group. "The best strategy may be to distract the guards, or we can come in and sneak around to another entrance. There is a door in the back, but it should be locked, and we'd have to make sure we don't get discovered once inside. I also don't have floor maps, so I don't know if we'd get lost if we take the back entrance instead of entering through the front and following the signs. The other strategy, like I said, is a distraction..."

"I'm fine with either decision," remarked Cody, so Wesley looked to Johann.

"What side do you want to break in through?"

Graf Johann Faust

Johann grimaced as it became apparent that Wesley had little to no plan. So, he did what would be the most sensible. "As it is appears that you lack any sort of tangible plan, then I fear it falls to me to distract the guards." Johann said, standing up and looking at the front of the building. "Now, do you know how many guards are at the front, or how many they can afford to deploy to deal with one student?" He asked, before glaring at Wesley with cold, unfeeling eyes. "Or are you simply trying to fly by the seat of your pants right now? And, another thing, what are you after, if I am going to stick my neck out for this, than I'd like to know if facing the headsman is worth it."
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Pixel Designer: https://thearmsdealer.deviantart.com/

Yes, I use JG Scale. No, Franscale is not better.
1 pxl : 1 inch is better than 1 pxl : 1 cm

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:01 pm

TANK

"Well, technically you would be late. As you can see right now, we've just started. However, since we haven't actually done anything at the moment, there may be room for you to step in, if one of the others wishes to give up their spot," Tank said, looking over his students who were getting ready for a fight. "Does anyone want to back out?" he asked, and Kadi nodded.

"Not a great matchup for me," he said, stepping out of the ring and gesturing for Lin to take his spot besides Katelyn. Tank waited for them to get in position, and then gestured that the match was starting again.

"Are you ready?" he asked, turning to the first team. He then turned to the second. "Are you ready? Fight!"

And so Cecilia Ember began the fight, by immediately flinging a ball of lava at the middle of the ring to force the fight away from that area and towards the edges.

WESLEY ROBSON

"Plans get broken when people don't show up. I'm all for having a plan, but it's hard to make one when I don't know if two or three of the people that were supposed to show didn't bother coming. And if you paid attention to what I just said, you'd know that I already scouted the place and that there's two guards posted either out front or directly inside," Wesley said before sighing. "And as for the stuff we're here for, that's my business and my business only. I told you a few days back that the compensation is one of the prototypes I have lying around my room."

Wesley paused and adjusted his helmet. "I'm more afraid of any high ranking official than any number of guards. Just saying. Let's make sure we don't get caught and have a run in with someone like that."

ERIS

The Head of Enforcement had been deployed to the airstrip where the battle was going on, but she chose to stand back instead of intervening right away. She still drew her katana, but decided that for now, the students had the situation under control. And for now, they were doing a decent job at handling the situation and slowing the progress of the kidnapper. She did, however, issue an order to the guards via her wrist mounted device. "Make sure that the roads are cut off... Let's not let this guy get out of here alive."
don't tread on me

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse