NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout RP OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:34 pm

Revlona wrote:Name:Da Boyz
Purpose:Survive
Hostility(1-10):7
Rough size estimate:40
Anything Special?(uniform, history, etc):Da Boyz is a roaming group of Super Mutants lead by Big Joe, they are neutral to all factions unless they are messed with.

Ok accepted
Ta Ta! Come again, or I'll pluck out your eyes!
-SHEOGORATH

Tysoania
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tysoania » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:37 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Tysoania wrote:Problem. The Republic of Hades is a ghoul-only faction. If you reside in the Republic, you are a ghoul, a human/Super Mutant mercenary team leader, or an ambassador from another faction.

The tower as an independent company is fine; in fine, the President might even toss some tax breaks your way if it stays in business and keeps its nose clean.

Ok. Thank you. Casper would probably enjoy the tax brakes provided to Corduroy Tower. The tower as a company probably would be around 100 years old today if one assumes it started in 2077, which I would probably assume considering the pre-war management likely died off in the great war and casper started operating it shortly after. So it was operating when the Republic either started or expanded around the tower. Given that, would one assume that the republic would have tried to kick out any human inhabitants in the tower at the time of founding/expansion, or would they have allowed those their to stay and tried to stop any new humans from becoming residents, or what would have happened?

And what might be the republics stance on Nuketown? As Nuketown is a majority ghoul, mixed race settlement, that produces electricity. Would it be publicly known?

As long as current human residents are paying rent in the Tower, they are grudgingly permitted, and have full access to most businesses. However, the Republic evicts human squatters and has banned new human immigrants.

The Republic would be willing to accept Nuketown as an allied settlement if the Ghoul population is at least on equal footing with humans. However, annexation would be unlikely. And yes, we will buy your electricity.
The Cold War in 6 words:
Monsone wrote:the USSR is up to something

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:39 am

Tysoania wrote:
Cainesland wrote:
Ok. Thank you. Casper would probably enjoy the tax brakes provided to Corduroy Tower. The tower as a company probably would be around 100 years old today if one assumes it started in 2077, which I would probably assume considering the pre-war management likely died off in the great war and casper started operating it shortly after. So it was operating when the Republic either started or expanded around the tower. Given that, would one assume that the republic would have tried to kick out any human inhabitants in the tower at the time of founding/expansion, or would they have allowed those their to stay and tried to stop any new humans from becoming residents, or what would have happened?

And what might be the republics stance on Nuketown? As Nuketown is a majority ghoul, mixed race settlement, that produces electricity. Would it be publicly known?

As long as current human residents are paying rent in the Tower, they are grudgingly permitted, and have full access to most businesses. However, the Republic evicts human squatters and has banned new human immigrants.

The Republic would be willing to accept Nuketown as an allied settlement if the Ghoul population is at least on equal footing with humans. However, annexation would be unlikely. And yes, we will buy your electricity.

From 1-100 how upset would you be if an organized group of 40 massive SuperMutants started walking around your territory?
Lover of doggos

Tysoania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysoania » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:22 am

Revlona wrote:From 1-100 how upset would you be if an organized group of 40 massive SuperMutants started walking around your territory?

Well, sewing as Super Mutants are also forbidden from the Republic and are treated as humans in that matter, they would likely be killed trying to break on or sneak in.
The Cold War in 6 words:

Isapito
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Isapito » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:05 am

Revlona wrote:
Tysoania wrote:As long as current human residents are paying rent in the Tower, they are grudgingly permitted, and have full access to most businesses. However, the Republic evicts human squatters and has banned new human immigrants.

From 1-100 how upset would you be if an organized group of 40 massive SuperMutants started walking around your territory?

Super mutants tend to eat people so i'd imagine most of us would be at least very suspicious of you.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:09 am

Isapito wrote:
Revlona wrote:

Super mutants tend to eat people so i'd imagine most of us would be at least very suspicious of you.

Yes, I imagine nuketown would be very similiar.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:14 am

Isapito wrote:
Revlona wrote:

My super mutants are vegetarians, they only eat humans when those humans annoy them
Lover of doggos

Isapito
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Isapito » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:24 am

Revlona wrote:
Isapito wrote:Super mutants tend to eat people so i'd imagine most of us would be at least very suspicious of you.

My super mutants are vegetarians, they only eat humans when those humans annoy them

Maybe but people are still going to be suspicious, there are going to be more than a few people who have family members who were killed by a super mutant or had a close run in with one themselves.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:26 am

Isapito wrote:
Revlona wrote:

Maybe but people are still going to be suspicious, there are going to be more than a few people who have family members who were killed by a super mutant or had a close run in with one themselves.

Understood, where are you on the map?
Lover of doggos

Isapito
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Isapito » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:30 am

Revlona wrote:
Isapito wrote:Maybe but people are still going to be suspicious, there are going to be more than a few people who have family members who were killed by a super mutant or had a close run in with one themselves.

Down south in Jamaica bay, Some of it is part of Queens 14 but most of it is marked by green which I presume means isn't part of any district.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:01 am

Name:Howard Beach
Faction(Raider, BOS, etc.): Da Boyz
Hostility(1-10): 7
History(optional):Permanent camp for Da Boyz, friendly unless trifled with
Appearance(optional):Wooden Palisade surrounding a assortment of large tents and Houses with 1 gate.
Last edited by Revlona on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:02 am

Isapito wrote:
Revlona wrote:

Down south in Jamaica bay, Some of it is part of Queens 14 but most of it is marked by green which I presume means isn't part of any district.

You have a new neihbor
Lover of doggos

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:04 am

Isapito wrote:
Revlona wrote:

Yes, I think the green spaces are public parks based on Central Park also being green.
Last edited by Cainesland on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Isapito
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Isapito » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:36 am

Revlona wrote:Name:Howard Beach
Appearance(optional):Wooden Palisade surrounding a assortment of large tents and Houses with 1 gate.

Are we saying this is a new creation or something that's been around for a while.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:44 am

Isapito wrote:
Revlona wrote:Name:Howard Beach

Are we saying this is a new creation or something that's been around for a while.

Both, the palisade was there from past users, the rest was built by Da Boyz
Lover of doggos

Isapito
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Isapito » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:00 am

But the Super mutants them selves are recent arrivals no? I'm trying to establishing the tone with which my character should be addressing them, are they people who Rathomans have already established some kind of understanding with or are they a new power with which they must produce some kind of relationship with.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:17 am

Isapito wrote:But the Super mutants them selves are recent arrivals no? I'm trying to establishing the tone with which my character should be addressing them, are they people who Rathomans have already established some kind of understanding with or are they a new power with which they must produce some kind of relationship with.

New power
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:16 pm

Hope you didn't mind me having your scout take a nap?
Lover of doggos

Isapito
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Isapito » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:20 pm

Revlona wrote:Hope you didn't mind me having your scout take a nap?

Sure, just have him act within reasonable parameters.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:26 pm

Isapito wrote:
Revlona wrote:Hope you didn't mind me having your scout take a nap?

Sure, just have him act within reasonable parameters.

Oh, i thought you where gonna take control of his response since hes your faction...
Lover of doggos

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:45 pm

Cool, cool. I’m game for some Fallout.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:54 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Cool, cool. I’m game for some Fallout.

Oh yay, one of my favirote RPers
Lover of doggos

Tysoania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysoania » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:57 pm

Be Ghoul, come live in the Republic of Hades. Free*. Safe**. Secure***.

*freedom limited to following the commands of best friend Tabitha.
**safety not guaranteed against siege or assault by two-headed bear people or battle cattles.
***any infractions are punishable by death, no allowances for dumb-dumb misunderstandings.
The Cold War in 6 words:

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:10 pm

Hi, G-Tech. Good to see you again :).

Ulls
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:16 pm

Need any slaver, raider, pirate, or other factions that just want to kick the dog?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse