NATION

PASSWORD

Star Trek: The Dominion War OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Star Trek: The Dominion War OOC

Postby Dentali » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:31 pm

The Second Battle of Deep Space 9 has ended, and is now occupied by Dominion Forces. While technically a victory the Wormhole was blocked by self replicating and cloaked mines, and the Dominion Shipyards at Torres III had been destroyed.

Now with the Dominion and the Cardassians on one side and the Alliance of the Federation and Klingon Empire on the other, the Dominion war has begun. Join as a member of the Federation Alliance, captain a ship and take the battle to the Dominion, defend the Alpha Quadrant!

In this RP you will take the role as a member of the Federation Alliance in the Dominion War. The war starts the day after the Second Battle of Deep Space 9 and the Federation Alliance is being pushed back. Ideally I'd like you to play captains, taking ships on missions fighting battles of the war till its conclusion

APP
NS Name:
Character Name:
Faction:
Ship:
Character Bio:
Notable achievements:
Current assignment:

SHIP APP
Ship Name:
Class:
Classification:
Comissioner Date:
Crew:
Captain:
First Officer:
Notable feats:

The war assets

Federation Fleet
8,762 ships

Klingon Empire Fleet
10,000 ships

Romulan Fleet
5,000 ships

Dominion Fleet
20,000 ships

Cardassian Fleet
4,000 ships

Breen
5,000 ships
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:09 am

There is an idea

A simple idea, An American Idea

One that started right here in Massachusetts

That anyone from any walk of life should have a fair shot, that’s the American Dream

Hi, I’m Congressman Jason Samara, Samara is a name from half a world away but I am a man raised right here in Boston, Massachusetts. I grew up walking the Freedom trail, I grew up watching the South End of Boston go from dangerous and remote in the 80s to flourishing, I grew up jogging along the Charles river and rooting for the Red Sox.

I’m a bit different from most politicians, I was born in the middle class but then my father passed away. My mom had to move back in with her mother and they struggled to put food on the table. But we got by, thanks to family, the community around us, the church and sometimes government welfare.

Those times were tough but my mother taught me to never let our situation now get in the way of a better future. She taught me the value of hard work and of the strength of community. I dedicated my life to civil service to helping others. Now i’m serving our state in Congress and now have 3 children of my own, the American Dream came true for me and now I want to make it come true for more Americans.

I owe a debt to my country, and now it’s time to repay that debt, that’s why I am running for Senate to help others get their own fair shot at the American Dream.

I stand for Affordable Universal Healthcare, for making sure our veterans have the support and education they need, for comprehensive campaign finance reform, for a woman’s right to choose, a $15 minimum wage, for men and women to get equal pay for equal work, for common sense gun control laws, for LGTBQ+ equality.

Our state is a living history book, the birthplace of revolution and reform, a leader in civil rights and civil service.

We are a strong and independent state, and in a increasingly complex America everyone is going to have different opinions, different takes and different stories to tell, our state deserves someone who will solve problems, not in a republican way, a progressive way or a democratic way but someone who just solves problems so they can focus on taking care of their family, living their lives and living the American dream.

Thank you, god bless and I hope you vote for me to become your next Senator.

Paid for by the Committee to elect Jason Samara
Last edited by Dentali on Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:48 am, edited 7 times in total.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:11 pm

ImageImage
Glen Anderson
@AndersonPA17

57 counties visited, 75 campaign stops, and only 10 more to go until I have have visited every county in the state for the campaign. Thank you to my staff, my family and all my supporters for helping me reach this goal. Lets get Pennsylvania working again!#EveryVoteCounts #GlenforPenn

RETWEETSFAVORITE

08:00 am - 07/19/17

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:24 pm

Pokémon: CRIMSON
The OOC Thread

"Good day to you and welcome to the world of Pokémon! This world is inhabited by creatures known as Pokémon. They're spread across all four corners of the planet, their habitats ranging from the highest peaks to the deepest oceans and new Pokémon are being discovered every day! Some Pokémon are kept as pets, while others are used to battle. But where are my manners, I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Professor Olive and it is my job to study Pokémon."

This takes place in the region of Orre, a peaceful and diverse region full of interesting people and pokemon.

Character making rules
1. No characters over 18
2. You start with one pokemon, your choice, must have a 3 stage evolution and be a non legendary/mythic.
3. PG-13 rating

In order to level up your pokemon you must battle your pokemon and eventually I will rule they will level up and eventually evolve. I’ll let you know if you get new moves via leveling up.

Map

The Rules

• All of the NationStates rules apply.
  • Co-OPs' words are law.
  • But OP's words are more law than the Co-OPs' words.
  • This roleplay has a three line minimum for in-character posts.
  • There isn't a limit to how many characters you can have, just make sure you can handle them all.

Mechanics

Professor Olive is this region's pokemon professor based in Harmonia Town. He is a kind and generous old man who is giving out pokedex's to new pokemon trainers.

Capturing Pokémon

If you want a wild encounter let me know and I will roll on a table for an encounter depending on where your character is. Maximum of 1 encounter per IRL day. I'll also roll and tell you if you can capture it or how difficult the encounter is. From there you have free reign to write your post about the capturing.

Legendary/Mythical Pokémon cannot be captured

Pokémon Battles

The battle system is more akin to the anime, so your trainer CAN shout "DODGE!" and your Pokémon can try to do just that. Attack clashes are also possible if the participating Pokémon and their moves are at a close enough level of strength. We don't employ the games' level system though. A Pokémon will always grow stronger after a battle. Battles with Gym Leaders can only be done with the OP or Co-OP, whether it's done post-by-post or in one big collaboration extravaganza. Random Trainer battles can be requested, max one per IRL day and victories will give you rewards.

Items

Common items are readily bought in Poke-Marts, but Mega Stones, Z-Crystals, Evolutionary items etc need to be handed out by the OP.

Application Forms
TRAINER
Code: Select all
[align=center][size=150](Insert Name Here)[/size][/align]
[floatright][img]INSERT%20APPEARANCE%20IMAGE%20HERE[/img][/floatright]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Brief Biography:[/b]

[b]Starter Pokémon:[/b]

[b][u]Optional[/u][/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]#Trainer888 (DO NOT REMOVE)[/b]

POKÉMON
Code: Select all
[box][align=center][size=150](Insert Nickname Here)[/size]
[size=110]The (Insert Pokémon Name Here)[/size][/align]
[floatright][img]INSERT%20APPEARANCE%20IMAGE%20HERE[/img][/floatright]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Brief Bio:[/b]

[b]Trainer:[/b]
[b]Pokéball Type:[/b]
[b]Ability:[/b]
[b]Attacks:[/b] (Max 4)

[b][u]Optional[/u][/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]#Pokemon888 (DO NOT REMOVE)[/b][/box]
Last edited by Dentali on Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Return to Portal to the Multiverse