NATION

PASSWORD

Evil Genius RP (OOC, 1960s PT/SciFi RP, Worldbuild, Signups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:17 am

Oh boy, sounds like fun happens. :3

I'll come up with something. I'll post when I'm done. Assume Togrulov to slip away from the fight. I know what he did is more or less cowardly to retreat. Bear in mind, he was once a highly-trained spy and assassin, not a warrior. Cuz KGB. :}

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:33 pm

I've been kinda sick for the last couple days and apologize for my lack of posts.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Vulkata II
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:07 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:I've been kinda sick for the last couple days and apologize for my lack of posts.

It's ok.

Get well soon.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
The player is currently:Clear|Busy
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:45 pm

Hey OP, and everyone -

I have an incredibly busy week this week, probably until a week from Wednesday, and may not get to post much IC wise. But I'll still hopefully be around and hopefully will be able to help contribute to the OOC discussion if there is anything needing something official from the Co-OP.

-Talc
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:37 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:I've been kinda sick for the last couple days and apologize for my lack of posts.

Get well soon! :3

Talchyon wrote:Hey OP, and everyone -

I have an incredibly busy week this week, probably until a week from Wednesday, and may not get to post much IC wise. But I'll still hopefully be around and hopefully will be able to help contribute to the OOC discussion if there is anything needing something official from the Co-OP.

-Talc

No worries. I'm pretty bogged down too. Weekends are usually when I can best post, and that's subject to events.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:11 am

Anyone else being kind of busy with Christmas stuff and family?

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:51 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Anyone else being kind of busy with Christmas stuff and family?

Well, I went out, so there's that. I could only make a small post as a result.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:25 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Anyone else being kind of busy with Christmas stuff and family?

In a word, extremely.

-Talc
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:38 am

Wolfenium wrote:

Talchyon wrote:

In a word, extremely.

-Talc

I'm visiting Weimar for two days so there's that...

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:12 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:

Talchyon wrote:
In a word, extremely.

-Talc

I'm visiting Weimar for two days so there's that...

That would be a trip I would like to make. I went to Germany this summer for the second time. Didn't get to Weimar but did see a bunch of other sights.

Vulkata II
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:01 pm

Merry Christmas everyone.

How is everyone doing?
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
The player is currently:Clear|Busy
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:43 pm

Vulkata II wrote:Merry Christmas everyone.

How is everyone doing?

A lot more relaxed now. We have family over so I probably won't be posting for a little while (not too long. I love this RP and we're just getting into the next stage of fun)!

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:19 pm

Back from my holiday hiatus, but not sure what to post... Maybe Ling simply should sit with the others, having changed into a more ethnic outfit, smoking with a cigarette holder and petting a Persian cat (or even a lion cub, like Hermann Göring), while remaining silent and harbouring thoughts of revenge?
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:34 pm

Barapam wrote:Back from my holiday hiatus, but not sure what to post... Maybe Ling simply should sit with the others, having changed into a more ethnic outfit, smoking with a cigarette holder and petting a Persian cat (or even a lion cub, like Hermann Göring), while remaining silent and harbouring thoughts of revenge?

lel
Better the Persian Cat. Fat corrupt incompetent Göring is no pleasant memory.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:12 am

Barapam wrote:Back from my holiday hiatus, but not sure what to post... Maybe Ling simply should sit with the others, having changed into a more ethnic outfit, smoking with a cigarette holder and petting a Persian cat (or even a lion cub, like Hermann Göring), while remaining silent and harbouring thoughts of revenge?

Up to you. :3

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:33 am

That sounds OK to me for the current setting.

Maybe for the bank robbery Ling goes in to spy out the lay of the land, i.e., she goes into the bank with Coventry and spies out where the guards stand and what is the bank's standard routine for handling transactions.

Something tells me that they would not be on edge about a woman going in, whereas with someone like Horseshine or Dr. Maybe, they would be noticed more easily.

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:43 am

Talchyon wrote:

Maybe for the bank robbery Ling goes in to spy out the lay of the land, i.e., she goes into the bank with Coventry and spies out where the guards stand and what is the bank's standard routine for handling transactions.

Something tells me that they would not be on edge about a woman going in, whereas with someone like Horseshine or Dr. Maybe, they would be noticed more easily.

I'm on onboard with that.

Though I changed my mind since the above quote, Ling did say something. I envision a Kung Fu montage a la Kill Bill, except in the Swiss Alps.
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:10 am

Barapam wrote:
Talchyon wrote:

I'm on onboard with that.

Though I changed my mind since the above quote, Ling did say something. I envision a Kung Fu montage a la Kill Bill, except in the Swiss Alps.

Ooo... could come in handy when reclaiming her family's criminal empire from her mom's rogue former subordinates.
Last edited by Wolfenium on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:03 am

Wolfenium wrote:
Barapam wrote:I'm on onboard with that.

Ooo... could come in handy when reclaiming her family's criminal empire from her mom's rogue former subordinates.

Exactly!

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:15 am

Barapam wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:Ooo... could come in handy when reclaiming her family's criminal empire from her mom's rogue former subordinates.

Exactly!

Anyway, I'll get a post up this weekend. I'm not sure whether to move on or not, but I'll respond regardless.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:24 am

Wolfenium wrote:
Barapam wrote:Exactly!

Anyway, I'll get a post up this weekend. I'm not sure whether to move on or not, but I'll respond regardless.

Whatever you decide, we will follow your lead.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:30 am

Talchyon wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:Anyway, I'll get a post up this weekend. I'm not sure whether to move on or not, but I'll respond regardless.

Führer befiehl, wir folgen dir...
Anyone thinking something similar when seeing this phrase?

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:05 am

Talchyon wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:Anyway, I'll get a post up this weekend. I'm not sure whether to move on or not, but I'll respond regardless.

Me too.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:02 am

._.

Maybe I should have moved on with the heist. Shall we discuss roles then?

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:07 am

Wolfenium wrote:._.

Maybe I should have moved on with the heist. Shall we discuss roles then?

I think that would be helpful. I was trying to think how Dr. Maybe would respond to the note, and maybe I will. But the only thing I could come up with was mistaken identity, and him thinking that he was the intended target... But he would also race outside to see where the enemy was, and then I thought that that would delay the bank heist operation then...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse