NATION

PASSWORD

Evil Genius RP (OOC, 1960s PT/SciFi RP, Worldbuild, Signups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:44 am

Would any of you guys mind if I potentially rescued Fleur or one of her operatives in my bio?
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:53 am

Danceria wrote:Would any of you guys mind if I potentially rescued Fleur or one of her operatives in my bio?

Prior to the IC, she didnt really have operatives, and as for the rescuing fleur, you would have to speak with wolf about that.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:56 am

Shadowwell wrote:
Danceria wrote:Would any of you guys mind if I potentially rescued Fleur or one of her operatives in my bio?

Prior to the IC, she didnt really have operatives, and as for the rescuing fleur, you would have to speak with wolf about that.

Well, what else would she use a semi-handsome Italian street racer/fighter? I was hoping to be the man who drives the limo/stuffs people into the trunk, but...
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Founded: Aug 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:24 pm

How many people can we get crowding each other to get next to Fleur? LOL.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:31 pm

WhatsamattaU wrote:How many people can we get crowding each other to get next to Fleur? LOL.

By all means, take the seat. I chose randomly.

Gotta support Fleur financially in most inconspicuous ways. I have a wrecked car for Ingénieur Royal Car Repar to repair.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:44 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
WhatsamattaU wrote:How many people can we get crowding each other to get next to Fleur? LOL.

By all means, take the seat. I chose randomly.

Gotta support Fleur financially in most inconspicuous ways. I have a wrecked car for Ingénieur Royal Car Repar to repair.

Hey, Szymon has his reasons.
Also, again, maybe the scene can be made humorous.

Nice with the wrecked car, BTW. 8)

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:52 pm

WhatsamattaU wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:By all means, take the seat. I chose randomly.

Hey, Szymon has his reasons.
Also, again, maybe the scene can be made humorous.

Nice with the wrecked car, BTW. 8)

Well...it is Bensonmum driving so what can you expect?

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:12 pm

Character Information (Compulsory)
Name:Andrea Alberto
Alias :Adinventor
Ethnicity:Italian
Nationality:Italy
Sex:Male
Appearance (picture link is preferred):Here

Job Description (Compulsory):Evil Inventor.

Job Title:Inventing Evil stuff (Weaponry,Vehicles,Gadgets)
Speciality:Creating Weaponry and Vehicles.
Job Description:Uh, i Invent Stuff. Pretty simple i'd guess? Well, mostly Vehicles, Weaponry,and in a Smaller scale General Gadgets.
Weapon (if any):I don't really have Weapons, but usually if i do, it's one of my inventions.

Physical Description (Optional)
Height:1,89 CM
Weight:70 KG
Psychological Profile:Likes Vehicles,Weaponry,Practical Engineering. Dislikes Complicated Science,Advanced Robotics, and "Annoying" people (Most people, basically)
Gender Orientation:Heterosexual
Personality:Andrea is antisocial, rather rude, and avoids interaction with people who are too cheerful.
History (Compulsory)
Bios:Andrea was born in Italy, in a Lower Class family.Growing in poverty, Andrea had to get a job as a kid. He worked in a workshop. His employer teached him many things, giving him books and other things.
With material from the leftovers of his job, Andrea quickly became interested in inventing. As he grew up, he proved himself to be an great inventor.
Eventually, the workshop's owner died and his stabilishment went bankrupt shortly after.
After that, he had to find a job. Due to his poor origins, and localization in Northern italy, Andrea took knowledge of a Corporation called Ingénieur Royal. The job was just what he was looking for..

Additional Information (Optional):As long as it pays, im good. Request A weapon or a vehicle, i dont care, just dont bother me in work.

OOC Information (Compulsory for non-invitees)
RP Example Coudn't find any other example. Yes, i know it's this other country who posted, but it was made in a group. I helped a lot of the text. I'm just tryin' to get into the RP

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:12 pm

Here it is.
I Tried.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:08 pm

Rescued her from what? I feel it's better not to, but I don't mind hearing you out.

Danceria wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Prior to the IC, she didnt really have operatives, and as for the rescuing fleur, you would have to speak with wolf about that.

Well, what else would she use a semi-handsome Italian street racer/fighter? I was hoping to be the man who drives the limo/stuffs people into the trunk, but...

He makes a good getaway driver. :p

Yea, I was wondering about that...

Skarten wrote:Here it is.
I Tried.

I can tell, but if this is the kind of posts you'll be making, I'm afraid I'll have to reject this. I've even checked back to months-old posts (as far as May. There's no way your PC is going to be broken that long) to see how you did with a computer, and it doesn't look any different from your more recent ones. As others pointed out, you've chopped up your paragraphs into tiny sentences. It's very hard for me to read without getting annoyed.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Republic Of Bermuda » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:54 pm

Not sure if I regret making this character yet.
Name: Wolfgang von Böhmer
Alias (if any): Lucía Alonso Fernández
Ethnicity: Hispanic (German)
Nationality: Argentinian (German)
Sex: Female
Appearance:idc about clashing styles it works smol | back in the day | Even further back in the day

Job Description (Compulsory):
Job Title: SS-Obergruppenführer und Doktor R&D Intern and high school student
Specialty: Robotics/Armor Just a derpy intern.
Job Description: Development of advanced weapons systems to further the goals of the organization Fetching coffee for the "real" scientists, doing useless paperwork, occasionally hauling parts and other stuff
Weapon: Luger P08

Height: 4’ 10”
Weight: 90 lbs.
Psychological Profile:
Gender Orientation:
Personality:

History (Compulsory)
Bios: Wolfgang von Böhmer was born in the 1890s on a large Silesian estate in the German Empire. The oldest child of 5 in an esteemed noble family, he enjoyed a privileged childhood. At age 18, he attended the Prussian Military Academy. He graduated just in time for the outbreak of the Great War. He served as an infantry officer during WW1, earning the Iron Cross First and Second class for bravery in the field of duty. However, in the fall of 1918, he was hit by a bullet in the leg. He was taken to a field hospital behind the lines, where he was to recover- or try to. Nights went by where he had little sleep because of the pain in his leg. He briefly met and conversed with a young Gefreiter named Adolf who had been temporarily blinded in a gas attack because of his mustache blocking his gas mask. The two were brief, fleeting friends. Wolfgang would walk with a limp for the rest of his life… in that body at least.

After the end of the war, von Böhmer left the new 100,000 man German army. He settled back into civilian life. But all was not well. Communists threatened to overthrow the young Weimar Republic. The still-young aristocrat quickly joined a local Freikorps paramilitary to stop a Communist overthrow like had happened in Russia. Because of his bad leg, he could not serve as an infantry soldier, but instead landed a job helping crew a hastily-repainted tank that was otherwise about to be scrapped as per the Versailles treaty. He found the tank a far better weapon than his infantry role, even with the cramped, hot, smelly interior of the vehicle.

After the communist rebellions were crushed, von Böhmer attended a civilian university. He received his doctorate in the late 1920s, and went to study weapons design. It was here he became very interested in a handful of topics: the armor of the knights of medieval Europe and a peculiar object known as the “pedometer”, a theoretical 1917 American invention for a strength-enhancing harness. He also gained a passing interest in a potential system: automated humans, such as described in the 1920 Czech play R.U.R.: Rossum’s Universal Robots, or demonstrated with “Eric”. In his eyes, his developments would revolutionize warfare, making manpower all but irrelevant. He was laughed out from most major scientific institutes, considered a silly man for raving about his fanciful talk of his “automatons”, “Panzersoldaten,” and “Uberritter”. But one man was willing to hear him out. His field hospital bunkmate Adolf Hitler. Hitler, a former painter, was a rather fantasy-prone individual, who based his own life on a Wagnerian opera. Thus, an army of modern Teutonic knights crushing the Russian Bolsheviks was a fantasy he definitely wanted made a reality. Wolfgang von Böhmer joined the Nazi Party on the verge of the 1932 election that would shape Europe, and later the Schutzstaffel. Despite Böhmer’s desire to continue his research, only limited funds would materialize for him: most was funneled into the rearming the German military in direct violation of the Versailles Treaty.

Regardless, Böhmer now had a lab and staff to call his very own. It is here he made the acquaintance of a Doctor Mader, a far more ideologically-invested individual with a dual doctorate in anthropology and biology, largely rejected because of peculiar ideas about human flesh that rivaled Böhmer’s own ideas about “enhancing the human condition” via mechanics. The two were quickly close as either partners or rivals. They raced for funding, for recognition, for innovation. World War II did not really impact them. Well, other than provide both of them a steady stream of test subjects in the form of POWs and later "undesirables". However, as the war turned against the Reich, resources started to dry up as they were thrown into the war effort. Hope for a "wonder weapon" to win the war at first flared, but had long since faded when the Red Army stormed into Berlin. At around this time, von Böhmer and Mader saw the way the wind was blowing, gathered their respective staffs and whatever equipment they could grab, burned the rest, and quickly fled the battleground Germany had become.

The two frenemies settled in Argentina, where they slowly rebuild their experiments with the use of corruption to acquire more resources and test subjects while keeping under the radar. However, as the decade turned into the 60s, an Argentine doctor came with a terrible diagnosis: Wolfgang von Böhmer had a heart tumor, and would die. There were few options. Von Böhmer could have tried to get a new and dangerous heart surgery that would almost certainly have some complication. Mader had another idea. For years Mader had been working on a way to transfer conscience from one body to another. Wolfgang rejected both of those ideas out of hand and decided to face his death with dignity. Mader would not have that. Mader’s goons acted suddenly, knocking the old von Böhmer out and kidnapping what Mader deemed a suitable body.

When the enraged Wolfgang von Böhmer woke up, he discovered that he was no longer a 65-year-old German man, but rather a 14-year-old Hispanic girl. A note from Mader explained the situation. Mader had kidnapped Lucía Alonso Fernández, a girl just entering high school in a few days, to prolong von Böhmer’s life in what was both a final middle finger and a final act of kindness. Mader wished his old friend luck, and left a file with relevant information inside concerning the life Lucía Alonso Fernández had had before being kidnapped by Mader’s goons. “Lucía” was found miraculously unharmed on the streets of Buenos Aires, hauling a big suitcase with some trouble and cursing in German. Her parents (and older brother) were naturally concerned about the sudden change in personality (and intelligence) after the kidnapping and enrolled “Lucía” in therapy. At this point, von Böhmer is just about to storm out, find Dr. Mader, and make the old Nazi put him into a better body. But until then, he has a cover life to form and maintain.

After all, as far as the forces of good know, former SS-Obergruppenführer Wolfgang von Böhmer died of heart failure in Argentina a few weeks ago.

Additional Information: Married 1913-196X (his “death”), 4 children.

OOC Information
RP Example: Ach.
N U T S !

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:10 pm

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda wrote:Not sure if I regret making this character yet.
Appearance:idc about clashing styles it works smol | back in the day | Even further back in the day

Job Description: Development of advanced weapons systems to further the goals of the organization Fetching coffee for the "real" scientists, doing useless paperwork, occasionally hauling parts and other stuff

Psychological Profile:
Gender Orientation:
Personality:

History (Compulsory)
Bios: Wolfgang von Böhmer was born in the 1890s on a large Silesian estate in the German Empire. The oldest child of 5 in an esteemed noble family, he enjoyed a privileged childhood. At age 18, he attended the Prussian Military Academy. He graduated just in time for the outbreak of the Great War. He served as an infantry officer during WW1, earning the Iron Cross First and Second class for bravery in the field of duty. However, in the fall of 1918, he was hit by a bullet in the leg. He was taken to a field hospital behind the lines, where he was to recover- or try to. Nights went by where he had little sleep because of the pain in his leg. He briefly met and conversed with a young Gefreiter named Adolf who had been temporarily blinded in a gas attack because of his mustache blocking his gas mask. The two were brief, fleeting friends. Wolfgang would walk with a limp for the rest of his life… in that body at least.

After the end of the war, von Böhmer left the new 100,000 man German army. He settled back into civilian life. But all was not well. Communists threatened to overthrow the young Weimar Republic. The still-young aristocrat quickly joined a local Freikorps paramilitary to stop a Communist overthrow like had happened in Russia. Because of his bad leg, he could not serve as an infantry soldier, but instead landed a job helping crew a hastily-repainted tank that was otherwise about to be scrapped as per the Versailles treaty. He found the tank a far better weapon than his infantry role, even with the cramped, hot, smelly interior of the vehicle.

After the communist rebellions were crushed, von Böhmer attended a civilian university. He received his doctorate in the late 1920s, and went to study weapons design. It was here he became very interested in a handful of topics: the armor of the knights of medieval Europe and a peculiar object known as the “pedometer”, a theoretical 1917 American invention for a strength-enhancing harness. He also gained a passing interest in a potential system: automated humans, such as described in the 1920 Czech play R.U.R.: Rossum’s Universal Robots, or demonstrated with “Eric”. In his eyes, his developments would revolutionize warfare, making manpower all but irrelevant. He was laughed out from most major scientific institutes, considered a silly man for raving about his fanciful talk of his “automatons”, “Panzersoldaten,” and “Uberritter”. But one man was willing to hear him out. His field hospital bunkmate Adolf Hitler. Hitler, a former painter, was a rather fantasy-prone individual, who based his own life on a Wagnerian opera. Thus, an army of modern Teutonic knights crushing the Russian Bolsheviks was a fantasy he definitely wanted made a reality. Wolfgang von Böhmer joined the Nazi Party on the verge of the 1932 election that would shape Europe, and later the Schutzstaffel. Despite Böhmer’s desire to continue his research, only limited funds would materialize for him: most was funneled into the rearming the German military in direct violation of the Versailles Treaty.

Regardless, Böhmer now had a lab and staff to call his very own. It is here he made the acquaintance of a Doctor Mader, a far more ideologically-invested individual with a dual doctorate in anthropology and biology, largely rejected because of peculiar ideas about human flesh that rivaled Böhmer’s own ideas about “enhancing the human condition” via mechanics. The two were quickly close as either partners or rivals. They raced for funding, for recognition, for innovation. World War II did not really impact them. Well, other than provide both of them a steady stream of test subjects in the form of POWs and later "undesirables". However, as the war turned against the Reich, resources started to dry up as they were thrown into the war effort. Hope for a "wonder weapon" to win the war at first flared, but had long since faded when the Red Army stormed into Berlin. At around this time, von Böhmer and Mader saw the way the wind was blowing, gathered their respective staffs and whatever equipment they could grab, burned the rest, and quickly fled the battleground Germany had become.

The two frenemies settled in Argentina, where they slowly rebuild their experiments with the use of corruption to acquire more resources and test subjects while keeping under the radar. However, as the decade turned into the 60s, an Argentine doctor came with a terrible diagnosis: Wolfgang von Böhmer had a heart tumor, and would die. There were few options. Von Böhmer could have tried to get a new and dangerous heart surgery that would almost certainly have some complication. Mader had another idea. For years Mader had been working on a way to transfer conscience from one body to another. Wolfgang rejected both of those ideas out of hand and decided to face his death with dignity. Mader would not have that. Mader’s goons acted suddenly, knocking the old von Böhmer out and kidnapping what Mader deemed a suitable body.

When the enraged Wolfgang von Böhmer woke up, he discovered that he was no longer a 65-year-old German man, but rather a 14-year-old Hispanic girl. A note from Mader explained the situation. Mader had kidnapped Lucía Alonso Fernández, a girl just entering high school in a few days, to prolong von Böhmer’s life in what was both a final middle finger and a final act of kindness. Mader wished his old friend luck, and left a file with relevant information inside concerning the life Lucía Alonso Fernández had had before being kidnapped by Mader’s goons. “Lucía” was found miraculously unharmed on the streets of Buenos Aires, hauling a big suitcase with some trouble and cursing in German. Her parents (and older brother) were naturally concerned about the sudden change in personality (and intelligence) after the kidnapping and enrolled “Lucía” in therapy. At this point, von Böhmer is just about to storm out, find Dr. Mader, and make the old Nazi put him into a better body. But until then, he has a cover life to form and maintain.

After all, as far as the forces of good know, former SS-Obergruppenführer Wolfgang von Böhmer died of heart failure in Argentina a few weeks ago.

OOC Information

You probably will, eventually. Accepted. :3
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:48 pm

Wolfenium wrote:
Fascist Republic Of Bermuda wrote:Not sure if I regret making this character yet.

Psychological Profile:
Gender Orientation:
Personality:

History (Compulsory)

OOC Information

You probably will, eventually. Accepted. :3

Good Night, Y'all!

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:07 pm

Psychological Profile:
Gender Orientation:
Personality:

History (Compulsory)

OOC Information

"Schädel" Strauss!

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Republic Of Bermuda » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:10 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:

Psychological Profile:
Gender Orientation:
Personality:

History (Compulsory)

OOC Information

"Schädel" Strauss!

Say it...correctly. Toten...kopf.

Yeah did kinda blatantly rip a fair bit from take a lot of inspiration from Deathshead including blatantly stealing his likeness from that 2009 Wolfenstein I heard wasn't very good
N U T S !

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:58 am

Wolfenium wrote:

Rescued her from what? I feel it's better not to, but I don't mind hearing you out.

Danceria wrote:Well, what else would she use a semi-handsome Italian street racer/fighter? I was hoping to be the man who drives the limo/stuffs people into the trunk, but...

Skarten wrote:Here it is.
I Tried.

I can tell, but if this is the kind of posts you'll be making, I'm afraid I'll have to reject this. I've even checked back to months-old posts (as far as May. There's no way your PC is going to be broken that long) to see how you did with a computer, and it doesn't look any different from your more recent ones. As others pointed out, you've chopped up your paragraphs into tiny sentences. It's very hard for me to read without getting annoyed.

Well That is sad. This RP looked pretty good.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:59 am

For anyone who was wondering why i took the seat directly next to Fleur instead of just random choosing, the main reason behind it was the fact that my character kind of ran a large criminal empire and i would assume that she knows about him but not indirectly. (Take this as a bump or smth)
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:11 am

Skarten wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:

Well That is sad. This RP looked pretty good.

Thanks. Hope you find a good one. :)

Higher Japan wrote:For anyone who was wondering why i took the seat directly next to Fleur instead of just random choosing, the main reason behind it was the fact that my character kind of ran a large criminal empire and i would assume that she knows about him but not indirectly. (Take this as a bump or smth)

You could just say he wants to do some bootlicking. :p

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:11 am

Wolfenium wrote:
Skarten wrote:Well That is sad. This RP looked pretty good.

Thanks. Hope you find a good one. :)

Higher Japan wrote:For anyone who was wondering why i took the seat directly next to Fleur instead of just random choosing, the main reason behind it was the fact that my character kind of ran a large criminal empire and i would assume that she knows about him but not indirectly. (Take this as a bump or smth)

You could just say he wants to do some bootlicking. :p

I lick no one's boots, they lick my boot. Either lick or no.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:56 am

My character still has a bank account with money in it. Not much, but enough. For things.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Skarten
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:58 am

I wont annoy, but in my opinion you should check a person's ACTUAL Posts, such as writting one instead of judging by older RP examples
Well,have Fun taking over the world
Also i was planning on Backstabbing all the villains once they Took over the world

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:02 am

Skarten wrote:I wont annoy, but in my opinion you should check a person's ACTUAL Posts, such as writting one instead of judging by older RP examples
Well,have Fun taking over the world
Also i was planning on Backstabbing all the villains once they Took over the world

Usually people who said "I won't do this, but..." are actually going to do that.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:32 am

Well, since Amil is now hitman-for-hire, he's prolly drop-in to see Fleur or her representative. I have some rather unorthodox introductions. You'll see when I'm done. Tho' I haven't start writing my post yet so I'm going to start one once I done posting this.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:03 am

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:"Schädel" Strauss!

Say it...correctly. Toten...kopf.

Yeah did kinda blatantly rip a fair bit from take a lot of inspiration from Deathshead including blatantly stealing his likeness from that 2009 Wolfenstein I heard wasn't very good

I've seen it. I've played the new ones. I gotta say that it feels way better than the new ones.

Also, in German version from back then he is actually called like that. Totenkopf Strasse came with the new titles.

Vulkata II
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:07 am

Interesting.

Tag.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
The player is currently:Clear|Busy
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse