NATION

PASSWORD

Evil Genius RP (OOC, 1960s PT/SciFi RP, Worldbuild, Signups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:09 am

Higher Japan wrote:Character Information (Compulsory)
Name: Arita Johanna
Alias (if any): The Eastern Magistrate
Ethnicity: Japanese/American
Nationality: Swiss
Sex: Female
Appearance (picture link is preferred): https://tinyurl.com/yayamwgk

Job Description (Compulsory):
Job Title: (Specialized Assassin)
Speciality: (Take out those that are a threat to us, and protect Leon)
Job Description: (Originally running the Asian branches of the criminal empire, i now work as both Leon's Shield and Blade, personally taking orders from him)
Weapon (if any): ACC-489 High caliber suitcase (Essentially a suitcase hiding a gun that can blast a wave of smoke), a UZI.

Physical Description (Optional)
Height:
Weight:
Psychological Profile:
Gender Orientation:
Personality:

History (Compulsory)
Bios:
Born from a family of mixed race, with her roots being both American and Japanese, Arita when she was young had been kidnapped by the syndicate under Leon. When she was kidnapped, she was held for a day before she was released and placed under the care of another different family, told that her family had some official business to do and would see her shortly. In truth, they had turned themselves in in exchange for their daughter and as such, was made to work for the syndicate, occasionally seeing their daughter to reassure her and ensure that she would not be suspicious.

When she was older, she was then trained further to be an assassin for the criminal empire, what it had become by this point in time. When she showed talent in using hidden weapons, the criminal empire's production branch had under the orders of Leon, produced for her a special suitcase that had a reinforced end, and could blast smoke out from the other end, along with a gas mask which could see through the gas in prototype stages. All these weapons would be finished after she had finished her training in somewhere of the late fifty's. She had, when beginning to take jobs, showed her power as she swiftly took out each and everyone of the targets on the hit list of Leon.

Once she had proven herself, she was then given control of the Asian sector of the empire, enforcing tighter policies where treachery didn't even require a trial by jury internally before the traitors were shot. Soon enough, she was known as the Eastern Magistrate, one of the four magistrates running the empire's four major cartels. Soon enough, she followed Leon officially as her bodyguard, leaving another to run in her place after she heard of a great villain rising again, giving her a reason to follow him to the cafe.

Additional Information (Optional): She understands Chinese and other Asian languages based off of it.

OOC Information (Compulsory for non-invitees)
RP Example: Pffffft

WIP.

App done
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:03 am

Can i still make my cover-up guy?

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Founded: Aug 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:07 pm

Hey, Folks, I've been in telegrams with our Fearless Leader....

As the meeting goes along, we need to figure out ways of getting money, to fund the tools for the conquest of the world.

BTW, once we have some spare millions to fritter away I am going to have so much fun!!!!!

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:08 pm

WhatsamattaU wrote:Hey, Folks, I've been in telegrams with our Fearless Leader....

As the meeting goes along, we need to figure out ways of getting money, to fund the tools for the conquest of the world.

BTW, once we have some spare millions to fritter away I am going to have so much fun!!!!!

Money?
Well...we are in Switzerland...time to plan a grand bank heist!
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:42 pm

Shark isle wrote:Can i still make my cover-up guy?

Of course.

WhatsamattaU wrote:Hey, Folks, I've been in telegrams with our Fearless Leader....

Do you have to spam telegrams at me for those plans? :V
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:20 pm

Character Information
Name: Howard Gettsfield
Alias: The Eraser
Ethnicity: White
Nationality: American
Sex: Male
Appearance: https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/he ... 0814015200

Job Description :
Job Title: Witness Elimination and Evidence Disposal
Speciality: Sweet talking and intimidation. If that doesn't work, he knows over 100 way to silently kill someone and over 1,000 places to hide the body. He also has a keen eye and knows how to spot even a strand of hair
Job Description: Howard specializes in tracking down and eliminating any witness to any covert operation committed by the mastermind's minions and in getting rid of any evidence left behind by the minions. Usually, he pays off the witness or scares the shit out of them enough to not make them talk. But, if that doesn't work, he kills them and hides their bodies.
Weapon (if any): Colt 1911

History (Compulsory)
Bios: Howards Gettsfield is what you would picture when you think of the average family man. He lives in a small town in California and has a wife, two children and a pet cat, the perfect nuclear family. He works as a Pencil Pusher at Henderson Pencil Company and is a proud member of The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks, Lodge 227. He was born in 19XX to Andy and Samantha Gettsfield. Growing up, he was successful both academically and physically, especially in Baseball. 5 years after graduation, he served in WW2 and received a Purple Heart after being shot in the foot by a lucky Japanese soldier. After the war, Howard got married, moved to California and raised a family, a perfect happily ever after. But, there is a dark side to this seemingly innocent man. In reality, he is a cold-blooded criminal and murderer.

It is unknown how he started this career, but, he found it to his liking. At first, he specialized in cleaning up evidence for the Mafia and other criminal gangs and eventually moved to intimidating and eliminating witnesses. Eventually, he became notorious in the American Underworld, earning the nick-name " The Eraser". Recently, he has been summoned to Europe to meet a possible employer. To cover this up, Howard has told his family that he is going on a business trip, which is true to a extent.

RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=378287&p=28729232&hilit=bishop#p28729232

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:32 pm

Wolfenium wrote:
Shark isle wrote:Can i still make my cover-up guy?

Of course.

Do you have to spam telegrams at me for those plans? :V

Yes! ...well, not really, I was just excited.

Vulkata II
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:59 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:

Money?

A country where world war 2 never touched and the land of chocolates and alps.

Hmm... Is someone interested in a makeshift tank?
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
The player is currently:Clear|Busy
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:37 am

Vulkata II wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Money?

A country where world war 2 never touched and the land of chocolates and alps.

Hmm... Is someone interested in a makeshift tank?

As long as Donatello can drift said makeshift tank.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:41 am

Higher Japan wrote:
Higher Japan wrote:Character Information (Compulsory)
Name: Arita Johanna
Alias (if any): The Eastern Magistrate
Ethnicity: Japanese/American
Nationality: Swiss
Sex: Female
Appearance (picture link is preferred): https://tinyurl.com/yayamwgk

Job Description (Compulsory):
Job Title: (Specialized Assassin)
Speciality: (Take out those that are a threat to us, and protect Leon)
Job Description: (Originally running the Asian branches of the criminal empire, i now work as both Leon's Shield and Blade, personally taking orders from him)
Weapon (if any): ACC-489 High caliber suitcase (Essentially a suitcase hiding a gun that can blast a wave of smoke), a UZI.

Physical Description (Optional)
Height:
Weight:
Psychological Profile:
Gender Orientation:
Personality:

History (Compulsory)
Bios:
Born from a family of mixed race, with her roots being both American and Japanese, Arita when she was young had been kidnapped by the syndicate under Leon. When she was kidnapped, she was held for a day before she was released and placed under the care of another different family, told that her family had some official business to do and would see her shortly. In truth, they had turned themselves in in exchange for their daughter and as such, was made to work for the syndicate, occasionally seeing their daughter to reassure her and ensure that she would not be suspicious.

When she was older, she was then trained further to be an assassin for the criminal empire, what it had become by this point in time. When she showed talent in using hidden weapons, the criminal empire's production branch had under the orders of Leon, produced for her a special suitcase that had a reinforced end, and could blast smoke out from the other end, along with a gas mask which could see through the gas in prototype stages. All these weapons would be finished after she had finished her training in somewhere of the late fifty's. She had, when beginning to take jobs, showed her power as she swiftly took out each and everyone of the targets on the hit list of Leon.

Once she had proven herself, she was then given control of the Asian sector of the empire, enforcing tighter policies where treachery didn't even require a trial by jury internally before the traitors were shot. Soon enough, she was known as the Eastern Magistrate, one of the four magistrates running the empire's four major cartels. Soon enough, she followed Leon officially as her bodyguard, leaving another to run in her place after she heard of a great villain rising again, giving her a reason to follow him to the cafe.

Additional Information (Optional): She understands Chinese and other Asian languages based off of it.

RP Example: Pffffft

WIP.

App done

Accepted. Strange for them to just give up so much power for a nobody. :3
Last edited by Wolfenium on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:49 am

Shark isle wrote:Character Information
Name: Howard Gettsfield
Alias: The Eraser
Ethnicity: White
Nationality: American
Sex: Male
Appearance: https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/he ... 0814015200

Job Description :
Job Title: Witness Elimination and Evidence Disposal
Speciality: Sweet talking and intimidation. If that doesn't work, he knows over 100 way to silently kill someone and over 1,000 places to hide the body. He also has a keen eye and knows how to spot even a strand of hair
Job Description: Howard specializes in tracking down and eliminating any witness to any covert operation committed by the mastermind's minions and in getting rid of any evidence left behind by the minions. Usually, he pays off the witness or scares the shit out of them enough to not make them talk. But, if that doesn't work, he kills them and hides their bodies.
Weapon (if any): Colt 1911

History (Compulsory)
Bios: Howards Gettsfield is what you would picture when you think of the average family man. He lives in a small town in California and has a wife, two children and a pet cat, the perfect nuclear family. He works as a Pencil Pusher at Henderson Pencil Company and is a proud member of The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks, Lodge 227. He was born in 19XX to Andy and Samantha Gettsfield. Growing up, he was successful both academically and physically, especially in Baseball. 5 years after graduation, he served in WW2 and received a Purple Heart after being shot in the foot by a lucky Japanese soldier. After the war, Howard got married, moved to California and raised a family, a perfect happily ever after. But, there is a dark side to this seemingly innocent man. In reality, he is a cold-blooded criminal and murderer.

It is unknown how he started this career, but, he found it to his liking. At first, he specialized in cleaning up evidence for the Mafia and other criminal gangs and eventually moved to intimidating and eliminating witnesses. Eventually, he became notorious in the American Underworld, earning the nick-name " The Eraser". Recently, he has been summoned to Europe to meet a possible employer. To cover this up, Howard has told his family that he is going on a business trip, which is true to a extent.

RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=378287&p=28729232&hilit=bishop#p28729232

Accepted, but only just. I'm easily triggered by formatting, but otherwise, I don't see any real issues. Do try to improve, though. :V
Last edited by Wolfenium on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:05 am

Vulkata II wrote:
Barapam wrote:I'll get working on a post, but today is my mother's birthday, tomorrow is my birthday, and I work full day on Monday. I'll likely get something written before Tuesday, all I'm saying is, don't let Ling's silence keep you away if your fingers ache to type something epic.

Happy birthday to you and your mom.

Thank you!
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:07 am

I am picturing a scene where my guy is talking to agent of good over a cup of coffee when all the sudden, the agent collapses, dead from cyanide poisoning.

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:25 am

Shark isle wrote:I am picturing a scene where my guy is talking to agent of good over a cup of coffee when all the sudden, the agent collapses, dead from cyanide poisoning.

How about uncontrollable hiccups? Keep the local investigators out of this, maybe?

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:27 am

WhatsamattaU wrote:
Shark isle wrote:I am picturing a scene where my guy is talking to agent of good over a cup of coffee when all the sudden, the agent collapses, dead from cyanide poisoning.

How about uncontrollable hiccups? Keep the local investigators out of this, maybe?

I meant later when my guy is sent to kill someone. I am getting into the bathroom by pretending that my guy needs to clean his glasses.

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:28 am

Shark isle wrote:
WhatsamattaU wrote:How about uncontrollable hiccups? Keep the local investigators out of this, maybe?

I meant later when my guy is sent to kill someone. I am getting into the bathroom by pretending that my guy needs to clean his glasses.

No worries, just thought you were asking for an opinion.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:48 am

Pretty sure I missed someone, but I need sleep. >_>

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:25 am

Wolfenium wrote:Pretty sure I missed someone, but I need sleep. >_>

Fu Ling, I think, but edit back in after you're rested.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:18 pm

I'll try to post tonight. Have some family here and it's looking to be busier at my work this week.

-Talc
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:58 pm

Apologies to those that wanted to work on their introductions. I sort of lost patience with everyone going into great detail on how they were using the toilet to enter the meeting room.
Last edited by WhatsamattaU on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:01 pm

unfortunately wolf i must drop out, thankfully i have not done anything Icly so not much will be effected.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:47 pm

Shadowwell wrote:unfortunately wolf i must drop out, thankfully i have not done anything Icly so not much will be effected.

It's ok. Sorry to see you go. :(

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:48 pm

Howard just gave Fleur a pencil case. :p

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:49 pm

Shark isle wrote:Howard just gave Fleur a pencil case. :p

But this is no mere pencil case...is it?
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:50 pm

Danceria wrote:
Shark isle wrote:Howard just gave Fleur a pencil case. :p

But this is no mere pencil case...is it?

No, it a Harrison special. Which is basically a pencil case but with gold lettering.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse