NATION

PASSWORD

Powers United (Superhero, IC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Powers United (Superhero, IC, Always Open!)

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:15 pm

OOC App here first: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=424195

Nick. Kree Ship

Nick awoke to the feeling of cold metal floor as his mind quickly began working out what had happened. He had begun working on an experimental teleporter that would whisk him into a Kree ship that was supposed to have been free of life. As it turns out, the ship was indeed not empty, and he got shot with something that knocked him out cold. Electricity must have played a part in it, because he felt sore all over. Meld did not respond well to electric shock as he discovered. Caused seizures, migraines and could lead to cardiac arrest if he was really unlucky. The pain began to fade and he began to start looking for any weakness in the cell that he could start exploiting. Let's see here... He thought to himself as he looked around and felt the walls and examined the blue colored force field that blocked his path. Solid construction, likely wireless signals to open and close. With a manual keypad to open if needed. Not that difficult. Just gotta find the receiver and hope I get lucky with some frequencies. Vibranium Alloy supplemented photonic resonance barrier. Fancy. He thought to himself, making sure there weren't any guards around as he leaked a considerable amount of meld from his body letting it seep into the nooks and crannies of the construction. Can't break the force field, but fortunately the circuitry isn't as hardy.

The meld relayed information about the Kree construction design which he kept in storage for later. Knowing how to build a spaceship would definitely come in hand, as well as some of their engineering tricks. The Kree weren't slouches when it came to making sure their tech was on the up and up. What he would do to get his hands on the ship. The things he could build. Nick snapped back to reality once his meld had found the trigger for the force field. It wasn't uncommon for him to get lost inside his own head when it came to designing something. The branching paths were borderline overwhelming and he would often overthink something, thinking of every single possible use for it rather than the immediate use. A habit made better and worse once he created meld, allowing for even more potential paths and ideas to flow through. But the fugue state rarely lasted more than a minute as he inevitably ran out of ideas and snapped back to reality. On the other hand, at times it got so bad that he had to actively suppress his own mental processes to prevent it from happening. Only then did he find a happy medium.

Nick was just about to unlock his force field and free himself, but hesitated once he started thinking. He was at least slightly superhuman. That much was certain, but the Kree were that, on top of being armed to the teeth and very well trained meant that he was liable to get himself killed unless he had backup. Should he open the entire block and let every Kree prisoner run loose? That could easily create just as many problems as it solved. Instead of dealing with some moderately reasonable Kree soldiers, he might be dealing with some actual psychopaths from space. Even with his meld, his combat skill was definitely lacking. Something that would have to be rectified at some point. He could free himself, but perhaps seeing what the other cells had first would work better and be slightly safer.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:08 pm

Hannah Jackson, Kree ship.

Hannah awoke to the feeling of a floor. Seems to be a cold metal one. She tried to remember what happened first, of course...

It was in LA. Los Angeles, as the people know. She was chased. Not just by some criminals, which she's going to chase instead of being chased off. No, but by the Advanced Idea Mechanics. They really want her suit, and possibly her, to be brainwashed or something along those lines. Perhaps if she wasn't that naive into thinking that AIM has a good idea about the powers and why they were so insisted on replicated the Spider-Man powers, mechanically, then she probably wouldn't did all of that things and experimentations and trainings...but those trainings are very useful for her future as a non-AIM vigilante of sort. She was chased to the downtown of Los Angeles, when the AIM henchpeople (there were men and women, apparently) put the stop on the chase and looked to the sky as a ship of a kind put the stop themselves. AIM, of course, attempted to retaliated, only to be brushed off and crushed. She realized far too late, though being tired by the chase was a partial factor, that it was none other than the Kree.

They also put an electrical currents to the suit, shocked her into unconscious condition. Fortunately, her suit is still on her, apparently the Kree didn't really care about her identity, though perhaps judging from her current location, she was about to be sent somewhere. Perhaps she could freed herself from the cell. Damn the Kree, her freedom is at stake here, and also with her lives. Her suit is more than capable to go toe-to-toe with Kree, and she is well-versed in military training as well as the web shooters and web-system inside her Spider-Suit.

There is a force field. Something technology-wise must be involved, Kree is not magically-skilled, though finding the exact circuitry is not the best thing she could do. But there are walls. Walls that can be destroyed. She punched her left side of the wall with her fists. The fists of the suit, of course. It broke a little, but she could heard that there is someone else on her side of the cell. "Well, this could be interesting to watch..."

She punched it more. The sounds of alarm or footsteps in a hurry haven't been heard, yet, but she could felt they are closing in. Finally, she broke the left side of the wall. So many punches. And whoever unfortunate enough to be on the left side was left unconscious, that's for sure. But it means she has to go through the cells...

Perhaps she really needs an outside help for this one.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:31 pm

Bank Currently Being Robbed
    New York City

"Listen up, Mickey, you'd better hurry the hell up with that damn drill, or it's goin' up your ass. And your paycheck," The exoskeleton-wearing robber grunted, continuing to spool the minigun as he began to back up closer and closer to the bank vault doors. He'd heard more police sirens and banging outside since the last wave of 7.62 he'd sent downrange at the failed SWAT entry a few minutes ago. Evidently, the cops were having a fairly hard time getting in - the bank's own security systems were keeping it from being properly breached by the Feds. Thus far far, the boys in blue had reverted to using a SWAT tank with a large metal ram strapped to the front of it - an effort which was easily stopped by a wrist rocket from the exoskeleton. There was also the failed helicopter entry a few minutes ago, as well as that random security guard who tried to shoot at him with his pistol, only to be shredded apart unfortunately by the minigun.

"Alright, alright, Danny! Just.. gimmie a minute. This ain't jet fuel, y'know. It's not that easy to cut through steel like this," Mickey, his other accomplice said. His blowtorch skills were unmatched - you name it, Mickey could cut through it in no time. It just seemed, however, that this time around Mickey was having a bit of some trouble on the doors.

"Mickey. You told me this a minute ago. Hurry the hell up, dumbass." Dan said. "What the hell am I gonna do if they send someone like the damn Iron Man or someone at us? What am I gonna do with a Hulk in here?!"

The sudden sound of metal clanking by the vault caught his attention as, with one large leap, he landed by the vault door, crushing a desk in the process. "Is it open?"

"That should've be the last lock, Danny," Mickey said, wiping the sweat from his forehead as he took off his welding mask. "Let's get this open!"

The Minigun, previously being held in his hands, was drawn back into his suit's forearm, allowing Dan to grab hold of the door, digging his feet into the ground, and ultimately wrenching it away from the area as if it were a toy. Inside the vault was unbelievable by itself. Stacks of gold that would be any bank robber's wet dream filled the space, filling his eyes with a greedy glow as he grinned, taking one of the bricks in his hands. "Damn, man. This is too unreal. And too easy." He drew his hand away from the shining piece of metal, glaring at his goons. "Stop standing around! Help me around with the gold, you idiots!"

As he and his cronies broke into the vault, however, Dan heard the sound of someone clearing their throat behind his ears, snapping his head around to another golden object currently taking up the doorway. His golden suit of armor initially caught his eye before he chimed in, the trigger of the minigun finding itself around his hand as he spooled it up, aiming at the figure in armor. "Who the hell - Is that an Avenger?"

"Not quite. I'd say a Diet Avenger." Billy folded his arms, flashing a grin underneath his bandana as he slowly entered the vault. "You fellas havin' fun in here? I'm asking y'all that because the party's...- God damn it, I messed up my one-liner." Dan rolled his eyes, his men chuckling as he kept his hand tightly grasped on the minigun trigger handle, his finger inching closer and closer to the menacing red trigger. He scoffed for a moment, before holding the weapon high, keeping it spooled up. "Kid, stop trying to be a badass here, and go home," He said. "I thought I told you to stay down back when we entered. Do you need me to call your mom, or do you need me to whoop whoop some sense into you?"

Billy let out a shrug - despite the spooling minigun, he was remaining oddly calm. "I mean, I couldn't resist. Free ass-whooping, am I right?"

"For you, that is. Allow me to beat it into you." Dan put away the minigun once more, instead bringing up what appeared to be a powered fist built around his right forearm. The weapon clicked around his wrist as he tapped it on the wall for demonstration, grinning sadistically under his mask as he approached the teen. "You tried to foil the wrong robber, kiddo-"

Though he swung his hand down at Billy, he was surprised to see that Billy was not crying in a crater on the floor or, at least, on the bottom level of the building by now. He had brought up his own power arm, instead catching the one built into Dan's exoskeleton almost effortlessly. Billy's facial expression still remained as a sly smile underneath his bandana as he looked up at the bank robber, raising an eyebrow as he suddenly wrenched his exoskeleton's powered fist deep into the floor. Dan struggled to wrench the device out of the floor as Billy approached him, snickering. "So... uh... you said you were gonna punch me, right?"

"The hell.... the hell is up with your right arm, kid?!" Dan struggled, still attempting to wrench his hand out of the floor as Billy placed his boot over his arm. His free hand could only do so much as blindly wave for the teen as he knelt down, beside the robber's masked face. "You wanna know? I'll tell you. Ya listening?"

Billy leaned in to whisper into his ear, only to draw his right fist back, then straight into Dan's face. It was almost as if a miniature bomb had went off in the room - an explosion arced off from his fist, sending the remaining goons and robbers in the room flying off in various directions as Dan himself was launched straight through the bank vault, and through several more rooms beyond it. The building shook and rumbled like an earthquake, just from the punch alone, as Billy raised the silver power fist, satisfied with the results. "Single for 15 years, biatc-"

He had no time to celebrate, however. A flash of golden light at the end of the tunnel that he had created signaled the launch of a missile, which he promptly dodged by rolling to the side. Billy hugged the wall as he reached to the rear of his armor, taking the hammer currently mounted on his back. One of Dan's goons had come from the hallway, brandishing a large extendable baton as he brought it down, aiming to strike a hit across the side of his armor. Comically, the baton simply produced a loud, metallic dink!, allowing Billy to grab the man by his legs and throw him away, tossing him to the lower levels of the bank. Free hand still on the hammer handle, he waited for a moment as more metal thumping filled the hallway. If he was correct, Dan was currently charging down the hallway full of Dan-shaped busts created by his punch, minigun spooling up as Billy prepared for what was about to be a tackle with the force of a full speed train.

Dan came bursting from the hallway, letting out what appeared to be a roar as Billy dove for cover. A wall of bullets shredded the area where he once stood, sending a cloud of papers high into the air as he rolled for cover. Right as the robber came through the hallway, Billy popped out from cover, hammer held tightly in his hands as he swing the hammer head upwards. The head connected with the side plating of Dan's exoskeleton with a thump, sending him briefly airborne as Billy himself leaped up from the ground, a violet light filling the hammer head as a buzzing noise filled the room. He swung the hammer head down to the floor, subsequently taking the robber with him as the 100-pound hammer head with gravity-altering capabilities slammed into his chest. A deep thump filled the area as Dan's body, entering into a ragdoll state, slammed into the lobby floor and slid towards and through the front doors of the bank, all the while producing a deep trail in the floor.

Satisfied with his results, Billy leaped down from the upper levels of the bank, twirling the hammer with his free hand as he eventually placed it back on his back. "Alright, folks! My work here is done! You all can get up now! I saved the day!"

Ignoring the "You wrecked the bank, asshole!" tossed in his direction, Billy promptly opened the doors to the building, smiling as he held his hands up to the wall of gun barrels and clicking of safeties in his direction, as well as a new addition. A familiar suit of red and gold made for a large and somewhat awkward obstruction in his way, but gesturing from the spherical glowing area on the center, it was safe to say that he knew entirely who he was bumping into.

"You all can... y'know, lower your guns now." The man spoke from the suit of armor, before kneeling down to Billy as if he were some sort of puppy he just picked up from the pet store. "Hey bud!" He said in a melodramatic, obviously faked tone as the SWAT teams and policemen rushed inside the building. "Long time no see."

"Hello, Mr. Stark," Billy said. "But I'm pretty sure this is the first time we've met-"

"Care if I talk to you for a moment?" The Iron Man asked. Shrugging, Billy lowered the mask. "Sure..?"

A few minutes later; Top of a Building
    New York City

"I appreciate the offer and all," Billy said, taking a long and dramatic sip from the drink's straw. "But I'm no Spider Man. Nor am I an Avenger." Before Tony could continue, he raised a finger. "Yet. I'm not one yet. Now I want to be one and fight some hot supervillain chicks, but I'm not there yet."

"So... that being said when's a rough estimation of when you'll be ready?" Tony asked.

"Give or take?" Billy shrugged. "A year. Maybe two."

"Noted." The Iron Man himself said, continuing to eat as they both watched the fire crews take out the fires in the now burning bank. Tony, pointing down to the wreckage made from his hammer blow, tapped on Billy's shoulder. "Quick side note there, buddy. You owe the bank."

"I WHAT?!"

"Yeah, you thought being an Avenger was a free job? And, before you ask, I'm not giving you loans."

Billy's mouth was agape. "Newsflash, Mr. Stark, I'm 15, don't have a job, don't have any money, and I'm pretty sure my mom and dad can't get that much money. I'm gonna need a loan."

"See you in court then." Mr. Stark had a smug look on his face as he ate the hot dog.

"BS." Billy stood up, nearly tossing his drink over on the edge. "I'm not paying that bank anything."

"You caused the mess, you're responsible for your actions." Tony argued. "Same deal with me, same deal with the Avengers. We got lucky with New York, but we weren't so lucky later on. You saw how messy that became with the other fiasco that happened later on. Expect a lot more bills and a lot more angry phone calls if you wanna keep being a street ruffian. That being said, I'll think about your offer."

"What offer?" Billy inquired, to which Tony stood up, then looked at him. "The internship."

"That was my mom-" Billy stopped just as Tony's faceplate on his helmet came down, seemingly as he began to look off towards the distance. "Quick question. Do you know anything about any unidentified flying objects that seem to be heading towards our location right now?"

Billy shook his head as Tony continued. "That's strange. Because there appears to be one coming here right now."

Billy Reeves
    Kree Ship

Billy awoke to the cold feeling of his cheek against the floor. He found himself scrambling to his feet and stumbling straight into a wall, where he loudly swore and plopped down onto the floor, his power arm rubbing against his head as he slowly, but gradually, regained his bearings and began to piece together what happened. At first, it appeared as if there was an explosion next to him and Mr. Stark before everything went white, followed by the sound of buzzing. A buzzing noise that, as annoying as it was, just wouldn't get out of his head, for some reason.

He shook his head, bounding over to the forcefield of the cell and briefly placing his power arm on it, before drawing it away. Luckily, whatever aliens that had abducted him had allowed him to keep his power arm, but unfortunately deprived him of its power source and, more importantly, the hammer. He swore upon realizing this, placing his hands to his side as he began to ponder his other possible options for escape.

One thing was for sure, however. Whoever - or whatever - was responsible for putting him in here without his permission was going to have a bad time when he got to them.
Last edited by Turmenista on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greater South
Envoy

Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater South » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:36 am

Caracas Railway, Venezuela
"More drinks, senor?" A fancily-dressed waiter called out inside the train. The Caracas Railway Train #034 was one of the most luxurious trains in the world, only being ridden by the richest of the rich. Or, at least ridden LEGALLY.

As Ricardo heard the commotion down below, he took out his cigar for a moment. "Wueh, more drinks senor!?" He said in a mocking tone. Whilst Caracas Railway wasn't the fastest or the cheapest way to travel, nonetheless, Ricardo got a kick out of it. He had heard the food was amazing and the service of the workers has a near-military discipline, but it wasn't like he would ever know of it. He knew due to his vigilante status that he wouldn't ever be allowed in. If anything, here in Venezuela, he'd be shot on sight the moment he stepped near the place. But it was a good thing he loved the outdoors and the fresh air, if only it wasn't blowing in his face at 200km/h.

As Ricardo was admiring nature, he had suddenly heard the rumbling of engines speeding past, along with some gunfire and helicopter sounds that sent the passengers below into panic. He turned around quickly to see his old 'friends' looking for him; the El Dorado cartel, allies of the El Sombres. He knew that it clearly had nothing to do with him, and if they saw his face trying to fight them off, he'd get publicity and the already maxed-out manhunt for him would be pointed towards his refuge in Venezuela. But he also knew that they used scapegoat play cards, but with the people, he clearly had connections with like symphasizers and enemies of the state. He thought that he might as well get it over with to make sure it doesn't get any more boring.

He grabbed one of the revolvers in his pocket and a lasso with the other. He found a climbing rail that had its steps detached from the side, so he pinpointed and swung the lasso over it, giving it a tight grip. "Let's see how much gold is in these hills,' He said, as he cocked his revolvers, holstering them once again, before swinging in, kicking one of the members in the face and sending him onto the other side.

"IT'S INSPERADA! DESTRUYELO! ¡RÁPIDO!" They screamed whilst firing their pistols and assault rifles in his direction, taking a select few civilian casualties as Ricardo rolled behind the train, unholstering and cocking his dual revolvers. He quickly sprang up and shot two of the four members with the guns. One charged at him with a workplace hammer, which was met with Ricardo quickly holstering one of his revolvers and using the other to fan the hammer on the man, leaving him dead with several gruesome wounds. Another man had attacked him with a katana, which he ducked quickly, rolling backwards and yanking the lasso out of where it was held, using it to wrap around the sword's blade to yank it out of the attacker's hand and swinging it back around to hit him with the blunt end to knock him out, finally waking up and taking out a flintlock derringer from his jacket, which he happily used to finish the final criminal.

He holstered both of his guns and wound up the lasso, putting it back inside his belt. He walked across and stared on at the cowering and traumatized passengers. "Alright, hermanos, stay seated, this will be over soon with only a few more deaths, and hopefully none if nobody else comes here." He calmly said with no change in emotion.

In another passenger car on the train, a cartel member had a pistol held against a young girl's head, one they presumed was working on the train and therefore knew the code to a vault on it. The gangster pulled out a walkie-talkie and activated the button. "Hey, boss, it turns out this one doesn't know the code, should we keep him alive or not?" Some weird unintelligible garble came out before the gangster let out a small chuckle. "Copy that, senor." He said, cocking the pistol and preparing to pull the trigger, only being delayed by him being knocked out cold by a wine bottle being broken on his head. The girl's face came from one of fear to one of relief as Ricardo had approached her. She expected words of wisdom or a magical pickup line from this hero, but instead, she just got a few questions.
"Excuse me, senorita, but they said there was a code to something?" Ricardo said, throwing his wine bottle and putting his hands on one of his revolvers whilst the girl nodded. "Si? What does it unlock?" She stood silent whilst her eyes darted around the room. Ricardo had no time for this, so he simply sighed and asked: "Is it in the back or front of the train, pendejo?" He said in a menacing tone. The girl pointed towards the door, which headed back. Ricardo simply tipped his hat and left off with himself.

The conductor was standing at the door, with the gangsters shoving and pushing him left and right and threatening to stab or shoot him.
"...If you do not open the door, we will kill these people! We kill these people, I MEAN IT! SO OPEN THE F-"
Ricardo unholstered his dual revolvers once more, preparing to wipe away at the soldiers. "GET DOWN AND COVER YOUR EARS, AMIGOS!" He said as he opened fire with his dual revolvers onto the gangsters, firing three shots that incapacitated two of the gangsters, ducking down for cover as the opened fire once more with their automatic weaponry. Cries were heard for backup from a man, presumably hiding behind the door. Ricardo had taken his time to remove the empty cylinders from his revolvers and replace them with fresh ones. Ricardo has put his head on the door so his mouth was on the lock, in the hopes he could actually hear him.

"Cabron, I am giving you one last chance to surrender or your little store is being shut for good!" Ricardo yelled as he grabbed one of his MIRV grenades and a match. "Hostia, Ricardo, is that you, you little cabrón? I swear to Aztlan, I am going to f-" He cut himself off after he saw a lit bundle of dynamite being strung around a rubber band with a timer on it. "EVERYONE, GET AWAY FROM THE DOOR!" Ricardo screamed as everyone rushed to the other end as the end of the train was blown apart.

Everyone was shocked at the sight, except Ricardo, for he knew what had been done was done. A young child, no older than 5, wandered off to near the end of the train, which Ricardo was alerted to, making an attempt to call him back.
"NO! NINO, THAT IS A MIRV GRENADE! THERE'S STILL SEPARATE-" He was then cut off with an explosive detonating in the middle, with the child cartoonishly blown off the train, flying in one piece. "...Bombs." Ricardo was shocked at first, but then gathered himself and prepared to hop off before the last thing he saw was a glowing pink light before blacking out.

Ricardo Gonzales, Kree Ship
Ricardo had woken up inside the cell inside the ship, which was dark, yet somewhat more quality than a normal prison. His bandolier, guns, and dynamite were taken from him, however oddly he kept his lasso because the aliens must have thought he had no use for it.
Using his knowledge of escaping for having been captured in El Salvador before, he looks for a window to try and bend and out, but couldn't see one. Eventually, he tried the force field, whipping it with the lasso before giving up. However, he did have hope, as he heard the sound of the walls breaking along with constant beating, and it might have been coming from nearby.

"HEY! AMIGO! ARE YOU HERE TO FREE US!? PLEASE HELP ME! I AM IN THE ALIEN SHIPS TOO!
Now set in an alternate world where GS didn't go to war with Junkyard America for a second time because we lost a war against Mekishima and now in the canon lore we're Mekishiman clay, so treat us how you may.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:52 am

Void of time and destiny

The ticking of time resonated through the empty void as Chronos stood on a platform, watching the fate of a man flash by her face as she opened the book which was essentially an entire recollection of his life. "Poor man, what a meaningless life. Sadly this of course doesn't make the cut." She said coldly, shutting the book as she tossed it into the void. As she was about to sit down and take a break, she suddenly felt the ground shake and a few explosions happen as she almost fell off. A void was suddenly ripped within the fabric of space and time as it began to suck some lives in. "God damn it, well not like i can help it." She cursed before she muttered something as wings of fire appeared on her back before she flew into the void before it closed.

Kree ship

A portal suddenly opened as Chronos came out of it, 6 books flying behind her, 3 on each side looking like her wings as she came to the hallway of a ship. Opening the one of the books that came to her open hand, it flipped furiously through various pages as she read what dimension she was in. "It appears that i've crossed quite a few dimensions, well as long as i live to tell the tale." She said, before walking off to come to what seemed like a prison cell. As she walked in, instead of helping them her books floated about and formed something like a chair for her, as she sat down on it and watched them.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:31 am

Greater South wrote:
Ricardo Gonzales, Kree Ship
Ricardo had woken up inside the cell inside the ship, which was dark, yet somewhat more quality than a normal prison. His bandolier, guns, and dynamite were taken from him, however oddly he kept his lasso because the aliens must have thought he had no use for it.
Using his knowledge of escaping for having been captured in El Salvador before, he looks for a window to try and bend and out, but couldn't see one. Eventually, he tried the force field, whipping it with the lasso before giving up. However, he did have hope, as he heard the sound of the walls breaking along with constant beating, and it might have been coming from nearby.

"HEY! AMIGO! ARE YOU HERE TO FREE US!? PLEASE HELP ME! I AM IN THE ALIEN SHIPS TOO!

Hannah Jackson, Kree Ship

Okay, so maybe the first beating was a successful one. But the second beating may not be, considering it took some degree of attentions for the first, though not to the extent of calling the guards. On the other hand, she decided to brought the unconscious prisoner to his bed...if that can be called as a bed, since it is just cold, metal, floor. "Well then, now it's not the best thing. Alright, what to do..." she pondered for awhile. She heard someone else speaking loudly. But considering that the beating of walls haven't been heard by the Kree, perhaps the 'talking loudly' policy has a better result.

"CAN'T HELP EVERYONE AT THE MOMENT!" is the only answer she could give. Since making more than just that is questionable given her current situations as well. If the Kree guards come....well, she could very well tried to talked them down, beat them to it, or framed the unconscious prisoner beside her as the main suspect and that she defended herself. But since she broke the wall and the wall is on the side of the other cell and not her cell...well, things could be certainly interesting.
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:10 am

Almost as if on cue, there was quite a bit of ruckus being made. Shouting, definitely human. Other prisoners? Hopefully. Nick thought as he shut down the force field to his cell. A man with a southern accent and what sounded like a woman. The sound of metal being smashed understandably unnerved him. Half because anyone who could smash through walls this dense was someone to watch out for. He looked to see a man wearing old fashioned clothing, and a woman, presumably the one who smashed out of her cell. She was in some sort of suit or armor that didn't look too different from something he would make. "Hey!" Nick shouted to the man still in his cell as he dashed towards his cell. "I'll get you out." He said as he ripped the panel off of the wall and starting disconnecting wires. "Thankfully the Kree are nice enough to have very easy to understand tech. Makes wrecking their shit much easier." He explained as the field lowered. "There. I certainly hope you two are not with them."

As he spoke, an alarm blared as about a dozen Kree troops filled the room. "Oh shit! Just get me one of their guns and I'll be much more useful to you guys!"

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:01 pm

Orbit of Sigma Galli Prime
Battlefleet Alpha: Home Defense Fleet
Supreme Commander Asumar Masaki

For five hundred years, the Old Masaki Dynasty stood atop the food chain within the relatively peaceful Aquila Galaxy, for five hundred years would the gem that was Sigma Galli Prime be etched into the hearts and minds of the intergalactic community as the world that bequeathed the Masaki Brothers known as Asumar Masaki and Kazuko Masaki. At the end of the great war, which transpired years ago, the Galaxy was in the midst of its recovery with the Dynasty itself lending it's valuable resources for humanitarian efforts all across the mid and outer rims of the Galaxy. It was a time of peace that signaled the end of the dark ages of the galaxy and the ushering in of a new golden age, an era in which most of the Aquila Galaxy would be united, not in conflict, but in prosperity...

The dim lighting within the bridge of the Avenger, one of the fifteen Masaki Worldships within the arsenal of the Old Masaki Dynasty provided one with an excellent view of the blue and green orb that was the Dynasty's homeworld of Sigma Galli Prime, one could call the view serene, calming and not to mention awe inspiring. The sounds of the bridge instruments was all that could be heard within the background, coupled by the sounds of the dull thumping of the metallic boots from the mechanical Masaki Guardians who were responsible for assuming direct command of the bridge structure. From the very front of the bridge, an inhabitant who sat upon an obsidian throne with his fingers clasped in between each other, his eyes closed and a thin aura of purple energy surrounding his being.

This man, known as Asumar Masaki was communing with The Nexus, immersing his mind within its ocean of invisible cosmic energy that flowed freely throughout the Galaxy. Years after leading the Military into countless battles during the War of The Rising Sun and witnessing the deaths of many on the battlefield had predictably put a toll on him, and while this did not affect him during battles or conflicts, whenever peace began to reign would the Vice Warlord be unable to calm his mind and properly adjust himself to an environment where conflict no longer existed. Thus, in order to quell this additional energy within his being, Asumar had resorted to meditation and Nexus immersion so that his energies could be diverted to other productive methods.

"Commander Asumar." The mechanical voice of a fellow Masaki Guardian began, standing behind the Vice Warlord as he continued to speak "The Grand Warlord requests your presence on Sigma Galli Prime for a meeting of Alpha level importance,"

Slowly, Asumar's dark eyes opened up, the thin purple aura around his being beginning to fade away as he rose up from his chair and turned towards the Masaki Guardian, a rather blank expression on his face as he spoke up "Did he inform you as to the purpose of this request?" The Supreme Commander asked, watching as the officer replied with a simple "No Sir". At this Asumar's eyebrow rose in fascination, calling a meeting so impromptu was unlike his brother, who would usually contact him directly "Very well." Asumar finally replied as he began to walk casually towards the elevator that led to the hangar bay "Have my shuttle prepared as soon as I get down to the hangar bay." Asumar directed to the information officer before mentally speaking to himself "Let's see what has Kazuko so high strung right now."
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:46 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Almost as if on cue, there was quite a bit of ruckus being made. Shouting, definitely human. Other prisoners? Hopefully. Nick thought as he shut down the force field to his cell. A man with a southern accent and what sounded like a woman. The sound of metal being smashed understandably unnerved him. Half because anyone who could smash through walls this dense was someone to watch out for. He looked to see a man wearing old fashioned clothing, and a woman, presumably the one who smashed out of her cell. She was in some sort of suit or armor that didn't look too different from something he would make. "Hey!" Nick shouted to the man still in his cell as he dashed towards his cell. "I'll get you out." He said as he ripped the panel off of the wall and starting disconnecting wires. "Thankfully the Kree are nice enough to have very easy to understand tech. Makes wrecking their shit much easier." He explained as the field lowered. "There. I certainly hope you two are not with them."

As he spoke, an alarm blared as about a dozen Kree troops filled the room. "Oh shit! Just get me one of their guns and I'll be much more useful to you guys!"

Hannah Jackson, Kree Ship

Someone got him out. And the other man in the other cell as well. The man in front of her used some sort of suit or costume of his own. And the abilities of him breaking out the cells made it as if he has some abilities, tech-based. Or nano-based, because those two things are different despite the similar properties. "Hey, thanks for the breaking out. I cannot access the tech and well...the walls here are the only viable solutions for me to get out," she said, perfectly calm in a way. "Those Kree kidnapped us...guess we have some kind of purposes, though I don't think they working with someone in this case. They destroyed those people from AIM who chased me, for instance."

The alarm blared and it's obvious that the Kree had been there. Soon enough, they were here. These webs are important, as Hannah webbed one of the Kree running towards them, and slammed it across the cell. Whether or not it's going to break the force field of that cell is not important to her. More chaos means more freedom for them. She webbed the gun dropped from the Kree and handed it to the man. "Here you go! By the way, I'm Spider-Girl. You can call me...Spider."

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:10 pm

Jump Man | Rocket Girl
Kree Ship

The metallic walls boxed the two compatriots in, but a force field divided them into two smaller areas along with the door. Jump Man was just coming back to consciousness as Rocket Girl was connecting some nondescript wires into her armored chassis, which was in turn jerry-rigged to her boots. "Uh," Rip Valentine groaned, rubbing his head slightly, "How's it going, Rocket Girl?" He continued with a smirk, watching her work. He could sense a dirty look behind her helmet, so he chose to remain silent as she hardwired herself into an area along the wall.

"Whoever captured us is keeping us in here with a force field, and those usually have a generator and inverter to power them against kinetic impact through some electromagnetic shit." She explained in terms Jump Man could vaguely understand. "My gauntlets and boots are powered by micronuclear reactors, and can produce enough wattage to fry the power to the field. Once the inverter burns up, the shield comes crashing down." She stated firmly, beginning to rev up her energy, feeding it directly into the power packs that lined the walls. The force field began to glow a bright, brilliant blue as Rocket Girl dropped a gear on her machinery.

"What if the overload of power makes it explo-" Jump Man started to yell over the sound of Sarah's rocket engines and static hum of the field, before the field completely collapsed and exploded outward, throwing both Jump Man and Rocket Girl hard against the metal wall opposite of them. Their impacts were enough to dent the sides, but it did knock down their holding cell. "Well, erm, that seems to have worked pretty good. Now, where the hell are we and why were we captured?" Jump asked, walking to his now open door and peering his head outside into the hall.

Rocket Girl was winded from the explosion she caused, but rose to her feet and limped over behind Jump Man, "If I had to guess, we're on an alien ship, and if I had to guess again, it would be the Kree. Skrulls could just transform into something vaguely similar to us, but the Kree love superhumans. Something about them being all genetically fucked, I guess." She mumbled to Jump, who kept his eye trained on one end of the corridor. "Something up?"

"Yeah, we have company. Good and bad." Jump whispered at Rocket, "Some other prisoners escaped as well and triggered an alarm, so, they're about to get all riot gear on us."

"Mmm." Rocket Girl hummed, "I have about half of my energy reserves left, that's catastrophic mind you, until I can get some other radioactive material to force my reactors back to capacity."

"Still enough to rip some shit, I imagine." Jump stated, "Ready to fuck shit up when you are."

"We have so little info to make a move, any idea how many guards are out there, how many are coming, what level of weaponry they possess, anything?" Sarah calmly and rationally stated, but soon found that she had said it to an empty room as Jump Man leapt from his cell directly into the corridors, immediately pinning a Kree Guardian against a wall with immense force and thunderous impact. Rocket Girl sighed and ignited the thrusters on her boots, flying into the corridor and banking hard along the wall, catching a jailer in the jaw with her armored fist in a single swift motion. The jailer flew some distance away as Rocket Girl skid to the stop in front of some other escapees.

"Hello," She said, floating slightly above the others, "I'm Rocket Girl and -" As she spoke, Jump Man literally tossed a Kree soldier across the length of the corridor, narrowing missing RG, and causing him to slam impossibly hard against the wall, denting it several feet inwards from the sheer force. "And that is Jump Man. I assume you've been captured as well?" RG lowered her rocket boots to stand in front of a technological man holding a captured Kree handgun. Jump Man provided a moment to talk, occupying another Kree soldier with his harsh form of Parahuman combat.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Greater South
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater South » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:44 pm

Ricardo Gonzalez, Kree Ship
Being freed by another mysterious vigilante from the prison, keeping his rope to his side he ran out as fast he could from the prison cell. On his way he also met up with a few other mysterious superhumans, one being an android-like girl and the other being an extremely flexible superhuman man.

"Oh no, padre, there is NO way I am missing out on the fun if it involves killing these alien bastardos!" He said, as a Kree guard charged at him with a baton, only for Ricardo to swing the lasso under his feet and him capturing by the ankles, swinging him around to a guard behind him aiming some sort of weapon until the other guard had made contact, knocking both of them out.

As he was running towards the commotion, he saw a door that was broken in and had most of his gear in it. He chuckled as he walked in and sheathed his lasso, picking up his belt and bandoliers and unholstering his revolvers. "Now, the wheel has turned and it lands in my favor." He said as he walked back out into the commotion, with a number of guards running behind him and engaging in tactical positions.

With shots being fire left and right, Ricardo also swung around to behind the door, cocking both of his revolvers and shooting two of the guards quickly before ducking behind and cocking again. He rolled his eyes as he realizes the repetitive and time-consuming motion he was doing, and quickly decided to holster one revolver, roll back onto the side and fan the hammer on the other two before fast-drawing his second revolver and shooting the last guard. Walking in the hallways and shooting every Kree guard taking a potshot and replacing his cylinders before entering the main area where everyone was, he had let out a growl as he ducked the oncoming attack of a baton-wielding Kree soldier and then shooting him in the back twice.

"Alright, you alien cabron, let's get this over with." He said before looking at the other heroes clearing the area for him.
"...Wait, who are you?"
Now set in an alternate world where GS didn't go to war with Junkyard America for a second time because we lost a war against Mekishima and now in the canon lore we're Mekishiman clay, so treat us how you may.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:49 am

Chronos, Kree ship

As Chronos watched the humans miserably fail, and somehow by miracles of the void succeed to break out of the forcefield. As she got off her books, she heard some sound coming from behind her as the Kree had finally come to the cell area. As they took aim at her, and opened fired, she disappeared for the moment as she appeared behind them. Behind her there was a large circular ring of light as she held a book which began to flip open as light shone from it. "Enter the light." She muttered, below them appearing rings with different insignia designs as beams of light blasted up from it. Before long, they would all be either vaporized or brain dead from experiencing excessive flow of knowledge which once drove mankind mad.

After the first wave, a few more began to charge at her. She instead smirked and laughed, almost to the point where she acted possessed as she pulled another book out from behind her. This time, as she opened it a small black ball would form and slowly start to shake. "Be consumed, by the void." She muttered, the ball disappearing as the Kree in front of her would suddenly disappear. Turning to the human currently fighting, she took a bow as the four other books began to fire at the advancing Kree. "Chronos, goddess of time and destiny. As you may know, fate is absolute. All i know is that today, there is a chance that one of us may die a horrible death."
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:33 am

Sigma Galli Prime
Temple of The Grand Warlord

The sun had recently begun to set over the horizon of Sigma Galli Prime, the bright orange hue of the skyline matching that of the lighting of the Temple of The Grand Warlord, which doubled as the residence of the Masaki Brothers and as one of the centralized Command Centers for the Dynastic Armed Forces. As the capital of the Old Masaki Dynasty, Sigma Galli Prime was heavily protected both on the ground and in orbit by military installations scattered around the system, however restrictions had been put in place to protect the ecosystem of the planet. This had been done by the order of both Asumar and Kazuko in the honor of Master Shimura and his dedication to leave the utopia world as pure as possible.

Asumar, flanked by an escort of two Omega-Class Masaki Guardians made his way down the rather ornate hallway leading down to his brother's throne room. Calling for such a private meeting between the two of them was uncalled for, even in rare cases! "Didn't we just have a meeting with the rest of Alpha Squadron? What's so important to constitute a private meeting?" Asumar wondered to himself, listening to the sounds of his footsteps echoing throughout the relatively empty hall as he reached the end of it and stood before the frame of two large doors that opened up in response to his presence.

Through the two double doors was a rather unique Throne Room complete with a single walkway that cut in between two miniature ponds. "Leave us." Asumar motioned to his guards with a mere gesture of his hand, the Omega Guardians complying and immediately marching out of the throne room, the large wooden doors closing and leaving only the two Masaki Brothers to speak. Walking up the stairs and towards his brother, who had been staring out into the cathedral-esque window behind him with his hands clasped behind his back. "So." Asumar began as he leaned onto the statue to his left "To what do I owe for this rare occasion Kazuko?" A smile present on his face as his brother turned to greet him.

Kazuko smiled as he looked back at his brother "Right to business today hm?" Kazuko asked, his smile growing bigger when he could hear Asumar chuckle "I do want to speak to you about something that is of high importance, but before we do that..." Kazuko walked back to his throne and sat, ushering his brother to the chair nearest to him "Why don't we catch up a little?"

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:19 am

Morgaine, Lady of the Faerie Court
Aboard the Kree Ship

Amelia Saunders, otherwise known as Morgaine, or the Lady of the Faerie Court. She was intrigued when the aliens, Kree, came to capture her; though she could have escaped or fought, she was more intrigued by the fact that these aliens could potentially take her to see new, interesting, and - most importantly - powerful Fae. Morgaine was sitting in her cell, humming to herself; currently, the three Fae she had with her were the ones she named Schrodinger (a line-of-sight teleportation power, with the catch of only being able to teleport out of someone else's line-of-sight), another called the Timekeeper (a mental power; allows the user to always know exactly how much time has passed since an event, or what the time currently is at a certain location), and, of course, the Life Shaper (having general biokinesis to use upon herself to adapt to new situations as they unfolded would be useful).

Morgaine knew her Faeries weren't real, and that they were simply how her powers manifested themselves in ways her human mind could comprehend. Of course, back on Earth, no one else knew that she understood this; appearing as a child, and speaking of the Fae as if they were real, instead of her just taking advantage of the way her powers worked, allowed her to fool many into thinking she was insane to various degrees.

Of course, she did have to remain in character. Morgaine wondered if these aliens had even heard of her, and of what Fae she might be able to collect to enhance her power, and that of her "Court" of Faeries. It would be interesting to see, she decided. It was currently night time where she was on Earth previously, or, to be more precise, it was- 9:52 PM, Local Time- where she was before. Morgaine was more keeping track of general Earth time, as well, so sometimes the time zones switched without her paying attention.

The Timekeeper was very helpful, in this regard. The host that Timekeeper used to belong to, Morgaine remembered, was a man who managed - very ironically - to always be late to meetings and struggled with procrastination and timing. That was highly amusing, even. Ah, memories. The Duchess of Faeries looked around her cell, wondering where the Kree were going to take her and the others she sensed earlier, when testing her telepathic Faeries. She could always bring out one of the telepaths now, and search the minds of the Kree, but that might ruin the surprise. Morgaine wasn't sure if she wanted to do that... yet.

Morgaine continued to hum to herself, waiting for something of interest to happen. Maybe one of the other captured would make a break for it? Morgaine asked the Timekeeper how long it had been since someone had broken out of their cell aboard the ship. Surprised to find out that she would likely be one of the last, based on what the Timekeeper was saying, she shunted the Timekeeper away; back to the Court. Bringing out the telepath, Dreamer, she began to look through the minds of those within range.

Deciding she was now bored, and wanting to meet the other Faerie hosts, she got up; noting the distinct lack of guards outside of her cell, she teleported outside the shield using her line-of-sight. Using Schrodinger, she kept teleporting using line of sight until she arrived in the room where the others were. After arriving, she put away Schrodinger, and pulled out the Citadel Faerie; letting out a small gasp as she let the power of extreme strength, stamina and speed wash over her, she stepped out to where the other prisoners could see her.

“Greetings, Noble Hosts of the Fae. I am Morgaine, the Lady of the Faerie Court. Would I be correct in presuming you are all prisoners, as well?” Her voice was tinted with a bout of sarcasm, as she made sure her voice sounded as regal as possible; using her general biokinesis, she layered her vocal chords slightly, making her voice echo and vibrate; adding an odd, alien feel to the sound of it. Exactly as she practiced. The Citadel, Dreamer, and Life Shaper were at her side; silent as ever, the Fae were, simply phantasm images of their prior hosts, slightly floating off the ground.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:59 am

Nick caught the weapon the spider themed woman pulled towards him from what was presumably a very confused soldier. "Name's Nicolas Tassiter. Everyone calls me Nick. I am probably on the list of the top 5 smartest people in the galaxy. I am also a lazy sack of shit." He admitted. "I also have the combat capabilities of a dying fish right now, so give me like 30 seconds of cover to turn this plasma rifle into something useful and free some of our fellow prisoners." He started and ducked into an empty cell and immediately started taking the rifle apart. Instinctively he identified the parts that would need modding. The limiter to keep the barrel of the weapon from overheating from repeated shots and the power cell. He made a few quick tweaks, greatly increasing the firepower of the weapon, but it would have a brief cool down period after each shot. Ammo wouldn't be an issue, he would happily take extra cells off of the soon to be either dead or unconscious Kree. Once he put the rifle back together he looked for the main control area so that he wouldn't have to bother hacking every cell.

He found the room and aimed the weapon at the window. "Sorry, not sorry." He muttered and fired the weapon at the room, the plasma blast melted straight through the room and the explosion turned the interior into molten slag. Definitely killing anyone unlucky to be inside of the room and unlocking all of the remaining cells. "I really hope that wasn't the only way out. Probably not. Kree are smarter than that, mostly." He muttered and looked at the glowing barrel of his weapon. "Damn rush jobs. Cool off you piece of shit! Anyone have a water bottle or some container filled with water? Asking for a friend!"

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:24 pm

Billy Reeves
    Kree Ship

Compared to being inside of a bank while it was being robbed by high tech criminals, stopping said robbery by himself, eating fast food atop a skyscraper with an Avenger, and being abducted by freaking aliens, Billy definitely knew that breaking out of an alien prison was possibly the best thing that he'd done today. His method for breaking out came in the form of someone he heard introducing himself as "Nick Tassiter," right before Billy was about to scream to the rest of the prisoners to let him out and in the fun as well. Luckily, they had done so, with this "Nick" person doing the honors as he shot a plasma rifle into a nearby room, the resulting explosion killing anyone unlucky to still be inside and unlocking all the remaining cells. Billy thought that he was about to watch a prison riot happen when he strode out of the cell, but his expectations soon went in the trash as he looked around at the ragtag band of people inside the Kree ship.

Aside from a woman whose attire obviously resembled a spider, Billy saw Nick, among others, as well as a variety of others, both swole and thin, big and small, scary and cute. The more concerning matter was the apparent abundance of alien bodies strewn asunder on the floor, all dead from the ensuing break out. Billy awkwardly stepped over one of the fallen "Kree" aliens as Nick and the Spider-lady talked, fumbling for any sort of keys or keycard or anything that he could use to make breaking into places on whatever ship he was on far easier than it actually was. With no promising results after this, save for two power cells, he sighed, briefly taking a glance at the Power Fist, before returning to the group.

"Well... I don't have my stuff. But I will, soon." The heat radiators to the arm briefly extended and contracted back into the arm as a slot opened up where his wrist would've been, usually housing a power cell containing a viscous, glowing fluid that powered his entire armor and arm. Surprisingly, these Kree power cells fit quite nicely, causing his right forearm to burn for a moment as the arm activated itself. Metal clicking and whirring filled the air as he flexed his fingers, clenching his fist as a sly smile formed on his face. "If I have to guess, the aliens came thataway," he pointed to the respective entrance from where the Kree had entered the area. "Which means they might've geared up over there, which means that my armor and my stuff is probably over there in their armory. Looks like a long and alien-filled way, but I happen to have brought a motivational device."

Even the slightest tap of his fist on the wall produced a deep, metallic humming noise, which shook the room as he casually punched a hole into the wall with his right hand for demonstration. He drew his fist from the wall, demonstrating as the metal appendage morphed and shifted on itself to form a veritable arm cannon, complete with a glowing light at the end of its large, suspicious-looking barrel.

"I don't know how much power these power cells have, but for your sake, I'd stand back. Please."

He took aim at the door, aiming the arm cannon down range with the intent of blasting the door - and anything beyond it - into oblivion.

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:18 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:He found the room and aimed the weapon at the window. "Sorry, not sorry." He muttered and fired the weapon at the room, the plasma blast melted straight through the room and the explosion turned the interior into molten slag. Definitely killing anyone unlucky to be inside of the room and unlocking all of the remaining cells. "I really hope that wasn't the only way out. Probably not. Kree are smarter than that, mostly." He muttered and looked at the glowing barrel of his weapon. "Damn rush jobs. Cool off you piece of shit! Anyone have a water bottle or some container filled with water? Asking for a friend!"

"Is this ship still on the space, or the sky?" Hannah asked Nick as she webbed the Kree soldiers. Of course, once one of them went down when she web-slammed them to the wall, she retrieved the gun, the webbing way. One of the plasma rifles, as Nick said. Nice gun, she would admitted it and admired it if they are not in the battlefield. She is in one now, so she used that rifle for cover fire, protecting Nick along the way, though the other people who are already freed also did their own things.

These Kree soldiers obviously have their intentions, but what? And how? Perhaps if she could talk to one of them. But that's not going to be easy with all things they fired at and Nick firing the rifle on his hands to one of the room. Nice shots, damn.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:23 pm

Turmenista wrote:
    Billy Reeves
    Kree Ship

Billy Blasts a Breech

Nick was pleasantly surprised to see another person who used tech. The kid introduced himself as Billy, mentioning that his "stuff" presumably his weaponry and gadgets were confiscated when he was captured. "So that's a no to the water bottle? Fine. I'll make due without. Anyways, good to see another techie. You having gear makes me wish I spent a few hours actually making something. Meh." He was about to continue when Billy's arm opened up his arm at the wrist and put some power cells into it that he nicked from from some scatter Kree weapons, and then proceeded to blow a gigantic hole in the wall. Part of him wanted to snap at him for causing damage to the ship while they were still in it, but he decided against it. On the other hand after watching him tear down a wall with his hand was nothing short of awesome. "Okay. That was one part cool, and one part dumb. Let's avoid punching holes in the hull of the ship. I'm not getting any Earth radio or wifi signals, so chances are we're in space. And I'd rather not get sucked into space."

"But that's a really cool design I'm definitely going to steal. What's your method? Energy conversion? Micro hydraulics? Force fields?" He asked. As soon as he asked, he could feel his brain beginning to formulate several designs. Which he had to drown out. "Let's head to the bridge and see if we can't persuade anyone to take us home? I call bad cop!" Nick mused as he ran through the hole Billy opened.

However, as the team made some distance and were but a room or so away from the bridge of the ship, a massive force field locked off the entire large room, and out popped a much, much larger Kree. Easily 10 feet tall, and armor with a hammer that looked far too advanced to be a mere hammer. A Kree Accuser. Lots of high end cybernetic augments. Extremely powerful universal weapon all wrapped up nicely with the best training the Kree empire had to offer.

"I don't know how you escaped from your cells. But your escape eds here. Surrender and you will not be harmed. Much."

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:36 pm

As chaos erupted on the Kree ship, prisoners escaping left and right, on the vessel’s high security level a lone prisoner slowly began to awake in his cell. Whilee slowly peeled his face off of the cold grey floor of the cell, the commotion inside the ship echoed through the corridors. With his vision still blurred, the Saiyan warrior Kyoten carefully stood up, haphazardly stumbling to the nearest wall, the one directly across from the metal cell door. He could make out footsteps on the outside, but was completely unaware of how many there were, and to whom their allegiance lied.

Finally coming to, Kyoten lifted his hand, a ball of blue energy collecting in its palm, filling the cell with a hue of the same color. Pointing it at the door, the energy intensified, before firing out in the form of a beam. An explosion filled the room with smoke as the door blasted off its mounts, a concussive blast firing through the hallway. Several Kree soldiers approached the doorway, directing their weapons into the room. One of them suddenly spoke, “Pirate, exit the cell with your hands up or we use lethal force. This is your only chance.”

Suddenly, a voice came from the chamber, “You're right it is. Too bad you've already blown your’s.”

With those words, the soldier that had spoke suddenly found the contents of his head sprayed all over the wall directly across from the doorway, as Kyoten stood over his now lifeless body. The soldiers quickly realigned their aim opening fire on the Saiyan. Kyoten relocated before any of the shots could connect, moving faster than any of the soldiers could react. Appearing at the far end of the corridor, he lifted his hand and fired a bright gold blast of energy, separating it into seven distinct beams as it reached the group, each one finding its way into the chest of one of the Kree.

As they dropped to the ground, holes in their chests almost a foot in diameter, Kyoten began walking to the elevator on the other side of the hallway. Stepping over the corpses, one of the Kree moved slightly, attempting to say something, only to spit up and gurgle blood. The Saiyan looked down at the Kree at his boots, his eyes momentarily connecting with Kyoten’s own. Without a word, Kyoten placed his boot on the Kree’s head, before slamming it to the floor, an audible crunching echoing through the hallway.

Step one of his plan was complete. Get captured. Now he actually had to find the information he sought. If his contacts were to be believed, these Kree had knowledge of the whereabouts and activities of not only the PTO, but also Frieza himself, and at that something very interesting, although he wasn't sure what.
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

Greater South
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater South » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:30 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Turmenista wrote:
    Billy Reeves
    Kree Ship

Billy Blasts a Breech

Nick was pleasantly surprised to see another person who used tech. The kid introduced himself as Billy, mentioning that his "stuff" presumably his weaponry and gadgets were confiscated when he was captured. "So that's a no to the water bottle? Fine. I'll make due without. Anyways, good to see another techie. You having gear makes me wish I spent a few hours actually making something. Meh." He was about to continue when Billy's arm opened up his arm at the wrist and put some power cells into it that he nicked from from some scatter Kree weapons, and then proceeded to blow a gigantic hole in the wall. Part of him wanted to snap at him for causing damage to the ship while they were still in it, but he decided against it. On the other hand after watching him tear down a wall with his hand was nothing short of awesome. "Okay. That was one part cool, and one part dumb. Let's avoid punching holes in the hull of the ship. I'm not getting any Earth radio or wifi signals, so chances are we're in space. And I'd rather not get sucked into space."

"But that's a really cool design I'm definitely going to steal. What's your method? Energy conversion? Micro hydraulics? Force fields?" He asked. As soon as he asked, he could feel his brain beginning to formulate several designs. Which he had to drown out. "Let's head to the bridge and see if we can't persuade anyone to take us home? I call bad cop!" Nick mused as he ran through the hole Billy opened.

However, as the team made some distance and were but a room or so away from the bridge of the ship, a massive force field locked off the entire large room, and out popped a much, much larger Kree. Easily 10 feet tall, and armor with a hammer that looked far too advanced to be a mere hammer. A Kree Accuser. Lots of high end cybernetic augments. Extremely powerful universal weapon all wrapped up nicely with the best training the Kree empire had to offer.

"I don't know how you escaped from your cells. But your escape eds here. Surrender and you will not be harmed. Much."

Ricardo had staggered back at the sight at the armored giant. Granted, he'd have to do something or else they'd be killed. He wasn't sure if his MIRV Grenade would work on his armor, and he would probably be too strong to be affected by the lasso. But he knew with the help of his newfound allies, they could probably take him down with at least some difficulty.

"How about this, cabron, you let me and my little weirdo friends walk to the bridge and hop off on our happy little misadventures, or that hammer is going where the sun will not be shining?" He said with confidence, yet somehow a hint of nervousness made it into his voice.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:11 am

As Chronos finished off killing the Kree by bashing their heads in with her book, she followed them before eventually coming to meet the rest of them as she walked out of the small breach. Walking up towards the back of the group, she was met along with the others, by a massive Kree. As she opened one of her books, it slowly began to scan the Kree with it's white crystal as she walked up to the man who was talking to the massive thing. "I have a plan persay, if you could kindly just attack him while i blind him with extensional crisis that he is not useful and that the knowledge of this world is painful that'd be nice."
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:00 pm

Outer Rim of The Aquila Galaxy
Battlefleet Paladin: Cataclysm Collective
4 Hours Later...

"Asumar, I need the help of your Cataclysm Collective." Kazuko stated as he activated a holographic projection of the Aquila Galaxy's neighbor, the Milky Way Galaxy "We've received some troubling transmissions from what is known as the Planet Trade Organization, apparently Frieza, one of the PTO's leaders will be overseeing an invasion on the world known as Namek." Just the name Namek was enough to gain the attention of the Vice Warlord, considering that their mentor Master Shimura had mentioned the green-skyed planet a number of times before his untimely demise. "From what our cypher corps could salvage, they are attempting to steal one of Namek's greatest treasures in the name of Frieza so that he can gain immortality." Before Asumar could say anything, Kazuko continued "I understand you might be thinking why can't the Dynasty itself get involved in this affair. It isn't simply a matter of politics, but a matter of security. All we know is that this Frieza character is unlike anything this Galaxy has ever seen, considering that we've recieved rumors of him destroying planets in order to wipe out any opposition that a race can provide him in the future..."

Asumar was quite familiar with the name Frieza, considering that he mandated the Cataclysm Collective to establish observation posts inside of the Milky Way Galaxy a few months back. In what was considered the outer rim of the Milky Way Galaxy, the organization which was known as the Planet Trade Organization was responsible for acts considered to be nothing short of genocide, especially the Planet Vegeta debacle: there were a lot of eyes on that battle due to Frieza's direct involvement in the operation that seemingly wiped out most if not all of the Saiyan race. Ever since then, Frieza was considered a potential danger to the survival of the Old Masaki Dynasty due only to his sheer power output. "This may be our chance to preemptively destroy a threat before he becomes aware of our existence-" The Vice Warlord was thrown out of his thoughts as a klaxon alarm began to blare throughout the bridge, causing activity among officers to increase drastically. "Report, what is going on?" Asumar asked almost casually.

"We have an incoming fleet, signatures match that of a Golden Horde Fleet, Commander Asumar." The Second-In-Command and overall representative of the Cataclysm, Overseer Goliath stated. Without turning away from the viewport of the bridge would the Omega-Class Masaki Guardian begin barking out orders. "Go to War Plan Yellow and prepare for combat. All starfighter pilots ready yourselves for Mainframe Transference and await further orders."

Ah yes, the Golden Horde, one of the handful of enemies that still had the military capabilities to oppose that of the Dynastic Armed Forces and fight on par with that of the Cataclysm Collective. This particular faction gained his special attention due to their sheer determination and warrior nature, it was for this reason that Asumar considered the Golden Horde as one of his most favorite factions to fight and even on occasion he would give their members a chance to flee and fight another day if they showed tremendous willpower to him. "Analyse their fleet pattern..." Asumar instructed to his Worldship. In response to his command, the viewport of the bridge was replaced by a number of holographic projections, with the centermost projection being that of the oncoming fleet's naval formations, the left projection trying to match the enemy formation with other previously known formations, and finally the projection to the right showing the status of Asumar's fleet and their formation.

"Scan complete." A computerized voice spoke throughout the bridge "Enemy composition at approximately 63 naval units with naval formation being that of an Arch Formation. Current ratio for Victory is approximately 50%."

Just by this information Asumar came up with a strategy on how to counteract the enemy. While he could not summon Dynasty reinforcements to support him, the Collective had resources that allowed them to rival the Dynasty's military prowess and ability. "Extend the left and right wings to compensate for the enemy's arch formation and dispatch heavy units into the middle of our wings to focus in on the other enemy units they have deployed." While delivering these orders, Asumar had his head resting on his right palm and a smug smirk present on his face. "If an opponent desires glory above all else, the temptation to destroy the Vice Warlord of the Dynasty will be too great for anyone to resist." Asumar chuckled silently before barking out his last assortment of orders:

"Re-route the nearest anti-air platforms to surround the Avenger, and await further orders."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:27 pm

"I certainly hope crude threats aren't the best you can offer." The Accuser replied to Ricardo. "I am Jax-al. You may address me as that for what little time you will spend conscious." As he spoke, his arc arced with a power bolt which he shot at the group. Intending to separate them. "I see you there aiming at me human. The weapon you presumably took from one of my sub ordinates isn't enough to harm me."

"I'll take that bet." Nick replied after he ducked out of the way of the Accuser's attack and pulled the trigger on the rifle, letting loose a massive green blast that struck right where the Accuser was standing with a bright flash bright enough that Nick shielded his eyes with his left arm. "I made some quick field modifications! You'll have to let me know how I did." He replied.

"Hm." Came the Accuser's reply. When the smoke cleared, the Accuser had shielded himself in a bright blue bubble barrier. "Interesting. It appears your bravado was not without warrant. Of course that weapon was not designed to output that much energy."

"That's because I didn't design it." Nick boasted. "Plus I had like a minute, tops cut me some slack." As much as he didn't want to admit that the Kree was right, the weapon was definitely approaching "dangerous to fire" levels. The barrel had almost completely melted. If he fired it again there was a not insignificant chance that it would explode. He was going to try and take it apart to fiddle with it some more, but there wasn't nearly enough cover for him to hide behind to actually do it. And the Accuser wasn't likely to just let him mess with it. "Think fast Nick. Catch him off guard." "Catch!" He shouted and pulled the trigger to the rifle. The barrel was far too melted to actually get the shot out, but the weapon quickly began to heat up. Nick tossed the superheating hunk of sci-fi metal at the feet of the feet of his opponent.

The Accuser was more amused than threatened by this. His weapon produced a force field around the weapon to contain it in the event that the human's modifications caused it to explode. When he looked back up, he saw the human dashing towards him, and by the time he reacted the human was well within arm's length.

The damaged weapon had bought Nick the second he needed. A good portion of the meld in his body was concentrated into his right arm, to make it stronger and far more durable. He dashed as fast as he could, putting his whole body into the blow he threw at the Accuser's head. He felt it connect and the Accuser staggered back a step at the human's blow. Nick readied to strike once again, this time with his left, but the Accuser recovered much quicker than he thought and caught his left arm.

Jax-al lifted the human off the ground, watching as he fruitlessly tried to break his grip. "This is going to hurt, isn't it?"

"You are quite observant for a human." Jax-al replied and smacked the human against the wall, maintaining the grip on on his arm, and slamming the human onto the floor. He dropped Nick, who slumped to the floor, seemingly unconscious. "As for the rest of you, I recommend immediate surrender. Unless you want to share the fate of your friend." He said brandishing his hammer at Nick and then to the group.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:16 pm

Outer Rim of The Aquila Galaxy
Battlefleet Paladin: Cataclysm Collective

The battle had been playing out to Asumar's exact specifications, true that he was losing a few vessels throughout the duration of the battle but the minute that the some of the heaviest enemy forces started bearing down on the Avenger was the moment that the battle was securely in Asumar's hands. Feeling the Star Dreadnought begin to shake and shudder while it's shielding was being pushed to the brink, the calm and collected expression on the Vice Warlord's face never faltered "Yes, that's it, keep closing the gap. Very soon you won't be able to escape." Asumar smiled slightly and even began to chuckle at the idiocy of his opponent. Asumar then turned to Overseer Goliath "What is the status on the Artillery Platforms?"

"All Harbinger Artillery Platforms are ready for deployment at your mark my lord, also our shields are nearly at their limit, if we are to avoid any actual damage to the shield generator I suggest we launch the ambush now." Goliath deadpanned, his eyes never once leaving the ongoing battle.

Asumar hummed in acknowledgement of their current predicament, while he was aware that his ship's shield generators did have their limits, it would not stop him from appreciating the nearly flawless implementation of his strategy against this Golden Horde fleet. His knowledge of the many strategies employed by the Golden Horde and other star empires made Asumar one of the most dangerous military opponents to face, although his reputation was being rivaled by that of Grand Marshal Turin originating from the United Systems, Asumar had yet to face this man on the battlefield and assert his tactical dominance over the man "Just a little closer..." Asumar thought to himself, waiting for his opponent's starships to cross his self-established threshold from where he would be assured that his foe would not escape.

In a matter of seconds, Asumar's eyes came to life in a brilliant flash of purple energy, his excitement taking hold of him as he dramatically flung his left hand to the side "Now! All Harbinger Artillery Platforms drop your cloaking fields and open fire on the heavy cruisers nearest to the Avenger!" With the order delivered, ten automated Harbinger Artillery Platforms made their debut around the Masaki Worldship, and let loose with large pillars of energy that opened fire on the oncoming Golden Horde starships, disabling some of them and destroying the vast majority of the starships that dared to approach the Avenger. To Asumar's complete satisfaction, one of the glory seeking starships that approached him appeared to be one of the command ships that was in charge of managing the rest of the fleet because after the destruction of said ship, the rest of the fleet began to fall into disarray.

"Lord Asumar, scanners have detected that the enemy fleet is beginning to engage their hyperdrive devices, your orders my lord?" Goliath asked, his voice as usual being both stoic and detached at the same time. Goliath programmed himself to have very few moments of joy and desired to remain unequivocally loyal to his superior officer.

His purple eyes glowing in the darkened environment of his Worldship, Asumar spoke with what sounded to be dominance and excitement "Execute Battle Plan November-Echo-3, engage the Gravity Well Generator and take no prisoners, we must not allow knowledge about the Harbinger Artillery Platform be leaked to our enemies so jam all transmissions out of this battlefield." Asumar then proceeded to speak to the rest of the fleet "All units are to take advantage of the enemy's disorientation and push forward, divide and conquer their forces and initiate the Shock and Awe stratagem, let's leave a lasting mark on this sector of space. Command of Battlefleet Paladin is to be transferred to the C.S.S.S Armageddon and it is to activate it's Gravity Well Generator."

Asumar rose up from his chair to watch as the battle drastically turned in the favor of the Vice Warlord "Thankfully this enemy fleet was commanded by the Golden Horde, they have guts I will give them that, but their journey for glory will always cost them in the end." Asumar continued to relay orders across the board "C.S.S.S Armageddon is to log the remainder of the battle, the Avenger will prepare for Hyperspace with our destination being Outpost Epsilon 7 in the Milky Way Galaxy." Asumar dearly wanted to stay here and see the outcome of the battle, but he would need to catch up on valuable time if he were to make it into the Milky Way Galaxy on time.

Jumping into Hyperspace in a matter of mere seconds, Asumar then made his way out of the bridge, but not before relaying his last few orders to the officers aboard the bridge "Divert 65% of our weapon power to the engines and the hyperdrive, close off the hangar blast doors as well, and place the ship lighting systems into night mode while diverting the rest of the power to the engines and hyperdrive as previously ordered." Asumar then turned to Goliath "Inform me of any major developments or when we are set to arrive into the Milky Way, I am retiring to my quarters." And with that, Asumar quietly walked out of the bridge and made his way to his personal quarters, the next four days would be a long one and Asumar was quite content with resting up for the journey ahead.

Greater South
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater South » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:24 pm

Ricardo has staggered back at Nick being defeated by this somehow telekenetic soldier. Still in a state of shock from this, he gathered himself together. He knew he'd probably go down without assistance, but he had to try something, or else all of them would go down.

"Alright, pendejo, time to use less mouth and more arm motion..."
Ricardo reached for his MIRV grenade and lasso, as he swung it over Jax-al and pulled it as it tightened around Jax-al's ankles, then lighting and throwing the dynamite bundle.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse