NATION

PASSWORD

Powers United (Superhero, OOC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:28 pm

Turmenista wrote:(Image)

Billy following the fight with Dodoria

F

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:01 pm

I've reached a good stopping point, this fight will be done by Thursday afternoon at the very latest. Feel free to yell at me if I don't live up to this.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:39 pm

Billy following the fight with Dodoria

I actually kinda like Yamcha. Off topic I know but it had to be said.

Looking foward to it. Really, been looking for it for days. But RL comes first, although I do wish the RP was getting more activity than my application forms.

Also cannot wait to see Neros finish his battle with Ginyu. Haven't seen him around for a minute either.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:30 pm

Turmenista wrote:I've reached a good stopping point, this fight will be done by Thursday afternoon at the very latest. Feel free to yell at me if I don't live up to this.

Turm pls.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:11 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Turmenista wrote:I've reached a good stopping point, this fight will be done by Thursday afternoon at the very latest. Feel free to yell at me if I don't live up to this.

Turm pls.

I got you.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:42 pm

Ryou following Frieza's second form transformation
Last edited by Turmenista on Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:26 pm

Ryou following Frieza's second form transformation

No, Yamcha!

I will have a post for Savior up soon. Either tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Can't wait to see Jedi take on the second form of Frieza, perhaps things will start picking up now. Then Alex takes on third form.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Ratveria
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ratveria » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:30 pm

Fixed my app, btw
Go Redskins!! (This nation does NOT reflect my real political views.)
JEWISH HERITAGE, NATIONALIST, CATHOLIC, ASPIRING AMERICAN FOOTBALL KICKER

Pro: TRUMP, Kayne 2020, Dwayne Johnson 2020, Putin, DPRK, Nationalism, Zionism, Catholicism, Judaism
Anti: Hillary, Abortion, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, current Germany, ISLAM, persecution of Jews and Catholics

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:42 pm

My turn now!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:45 pm

Ratveria wrote:Fixed my app, btw

What scale are you using? I meant rate it in tons/MPH.

Ratveria
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ratveria » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:01 pm

Ratveria wrote:Fixed my app, btw

Ohh, my bad, lol.
Go Redskins!! (This nation does NOT reflect my real political views.)
JEWISH HERITAGE, NATIONALIST, CATHOLIC, ASPIRING AMERICAN FOOTBALL KICKER

Pro: TRUMP, Kayne 2020, Dwayne Johnson 2020, Putin, DPRK, Nationalism, Zionism, Catholicism, Judaism
Anti: Hillary, Abortion, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, current Germany, ISLAM, persecution of Jews and Catholics

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:28 pm

Ratveria wrote:

Ohh, my bad, lol.

No problem mate.

Thank you for posting Turm. Was of very good quality.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:38 pm

It was worth the wait. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:42 pm

I am unfortunately waiting for Neros to get his reply up and running.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:50 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:I am unfortunately waiting for Neros to get his reply up and running.

Start working on your reply. Save it if you get done before him. That way you can have it up as soon as he's done.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:08 pm

The ending is kind of meh, but I wanted to kind of get mine done so we can move on quicker.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:31 pm

Rebel. You're up.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:18 pm

l do my best to have it up tonight..

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:55 pm

The post looks like it should be up tonight. Having a lot of fun writing this one. I do not think I ever written a character like Alex so I would really apppreciate some feedback on this one. I want to know if it is half as good as it was enjoyable to write.

I really just need to think of some construct ideas for her to use in the battle.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:12 pm

And there it is. Took longer than I expected but I met my deadline.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:32 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:And there it is. Took longer than I expected but I met my deadline.

Indeed. Am working on mine now. Will be up tonight-tomorrow morning.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:39 pm

When Neros finishes his battle we should put a poll up. On which part of the Frieza battle was your favorite.
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:28 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:When Neros finishes his battle we should put a poll up. On which part of the Frieza battle was your favorite.

Most definitely.

Rebel, going to ask permission/go on ahead with it, but Jump Man will secure the powerless Lantern Ring and return to Alex out of kindness. Along with some quotes on bravery and willpower. Sound exceptional?
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:03 pm

rip frieza, rip rocket girl, rip billy, rip ryou, rip red shirts, rip others that i missed

Worry not, my side character/NPC Lugs has acquired the Dragon Balls while we were all fighting because plot. We will be wished back and/or transported off of Namek, preferably back to Earth. I think we can probably drop ourselves off at some important, public location. Central Park sound good?
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:07 am

Name/Alias: SSR-827

Appearance: https://tinyurl.com/ychb84p2

Species: Cyborg

Backstory:

Built from another universe, SSR-827, or rather SSR-PY in other to identify him as a prototype was built by an unknown company, intent on securing a contract for military robots due to a war being on the horizon. When he was built, he was considered to be a failure until he was redesigned, this time with data stolen from smaller companies that had far superior AI. Lo and behold, the SSR line won the contract and was quickly approved for further use and production, leading the main force of the war. Thousands and thousands were built, mass produced with toned down AI to cut costs along with cutting some features originally included in them.

Eventually, one model, known only as SSR-827 had developed sentience as seen when he was the first SSR series to disobey an order on grounds that it was bound to drive the battalion to death, and he was right. The company, upon hearing of this, secretly took him back to their R&D lab where he was reported to have been scrapped, but was instead upgraded with weaponry that was included in the base design and had his AI improved, thus creating the current SSR-827. He was relegated to other duties such as taking out the designs of rival companies, and some other government jobs.

One day however, he was injured during a gun fight with another design. Although he won, his programming was changed due to the injury being on his head, the 'brain'. He then realized that he was unique, and that there were many others like him, but worse and that was it. Yearning for the truth behind the mass produced series and the reason for his individuality and creation, he stole one of the two inter universal travel gun and a laser rifle, before going off on his own trail to find the truth behind himself.

Powers and Abilities:

-Advanced programming: With advanced programming from a time long unknown, he can make almost thousands of calculations in any given time, even in combat situation. This is to help him choose his course of action when fighting or in any situation.

-Mode Genesis: Like a combat capable robots, he has a built in special mode which disables his limiters and causes him to enter mode Genesis. During this time, his rate of fire, agility, speed and strength are all increased although it is only for a short moment of about 1 minute.

-Universe jumping: Using a special piece of experimental equipment, SSR can easily jump between universes although it does take a few days for the recharge, and unlike Chronos who warps herself, this gun uses green portals. The only downside being you can't see the other side.

Weaknesses and Limitations:

-Still mechanical: Despite his advanced programming, he is only protected from EMP attacks and blasts rather than fully make him immune to it. As such, EMP weapons can still knock him out but only for a short amount of time.

-Critical weakness: Due to the way he was built, certain joints and parts of his body may be weaker due to design flaws and combat, for example striking his back where the 'spine' is will knock him out for a short moment. Other joints however, may not be affected by this.

-Overheating: Immediately after the activation of Mode Genesis, he will be temporarily disabled, and at least weakened.

-Still an AI: As he is an AI, he can still be easily out smarted due to his restrictive thinking and lack of proper prioritization in battles, meaning that it is possible to outsmart and destroy him. Parts of him can also be chopped off, which will further weaken him since calculation time is increased due to needs for certain recalculations.

Standard Equipment:

-Built in Flamethrower, single use before refuel.

-Heavy laser rifle (Rectangular body which opens up slightly when firing)

-Built in range finder

-Built in small laser pistol

Is your character original?: Yes

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character: Although most believe that he is evil, in reality he is just trying to go around finding his true purpose. Just leaves a hell of a mess wherever he goes.

[spoiler=faction app]
Name: Elroid Manufacturing Location and Extermination Division

Faction population: 1000 members overall

Short description of Tech level: Generally sci fi stuff like lasers and AI. A portal gun used for inter universal travelling, although still in the prototype stages, is used.)

Faction Backstory:

Founded when Elroid Manufacturing was formed from three other companies, this division was specifically for capturing traitors and other escaped experiments so that no problems would be caused for the company. When it was first formed, it was still not widely used due to the company being a powerhouse and not needing to take rivals out, it eventually fell into stagnation and was disbanded. When disbanded, it was taken over for a moment by the main security branch. However, with the escape of SSR-827, it received massive funding and all members of it were called back. Thus, began the division's sole mission. Locate, and destroy SSR-827.

Race(s) the faction is made up of: Humans predominantly due to the fact that they were very xenophobic, some modified and improved SSR series cyborg
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse