NATION

PASSWORD

Powers United (Superhero, OOC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:53 pm

While trying to come up with a legitimately detailed post of Hannah/Zarbon fight....
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:30 pm

The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:While trying to come up with a legitimately detailed post of Hannah/Zarbon fight....

Take your time, it will come eventually.

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Third it is. I am certain a even a rookie pushed to her limits can hold her own against Frieza. After all, what better incentive to find the will to fight than the threat of death?

I will finish the Alex vs Burter fight n my next post.

Most excellent, I'll be finishing up the Ginyu fight shortly as well.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:35 pm

New Neros wrote:
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:While trying to come up with a legitimately detailed post of Hannah/Zarbon fight....

Take your time, it will come eventually.

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Third it is. I am certain a even a rookie pushed to her limits can hold her own against Frieza. After all, what better incentive to find the will to fight than the threat of death?

I will finish the Alex vs Burter fight n my next post.

What do you think of my Kryptonian character? Honestly I feel like he has the potential to be among my best concepts so far.

Also, I would like to discuss some concept ideas with you. Namely for our collective characters from past incarnations such as Sentinel, Solar Girl and Daud and a couple story ideas.

Looking fowar to your postt btw.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:13 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
New Neros wrote:Take your time, it will come eventually.

What do you think of my Kryptonian character? Honestly I feel like he has the potential to be among my best concepts so far.

Also, I would like to discuss some concept ideas with you. Namely for our collective characters from past incarnations such as Sentinel, Solar Girl and Daud and a couple story ideas.

Looking fowar to your postt btw.

I like Savior, he looks to have already gone though a redemption period and is looking to atone for past actions, but those habits may indeed die hard for the young Kryptonian. I think you're well equipped to handle a character with such raw power and potential in comparison to your usual set.

I'm very open to planning, as Max and his cohorts exist, as will Daud and his Corps, more than likely.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:29 pm

Yup, Savior has started the process of atonement but there is a wide difference between when society believes he has atoned and what he thinks of himself. If it has nt been noticed both Alex and Savior are both haunted by their pasts. Alex is haunted by what she was unable to do, that she couldnt save her fellow doctors and patiants and more notably the little girl who was murdered in front of her. That is why she accepted the mantle of Green Lantern despite not being a fighter at heart. However, she will have to work to forgive herself for what she was unable to do in the past and look foward. Also that she will need to actually overcome her own doubts in her ability, which at presennt give her a psychological weakness. Verbally put her own capability in doubt and her willpower weakens. Threaten those around her and it spikes.

Savior is different because he is haunted by what he has done. Namely killing the only family he ever cared for, albeit accidently. So he will constantly be carrying that chip on his shoulder. And like Alex will face mental barriers of his own at first, namely a fear of using excessive force out of a fear of snapping someone in half. And will need to work on himself so that he can finally stop living for the memory of others and once again join the world in the present.

Honestly, I know I am known for street levelers. (There is a final character for that coming, in time) But I have always wanted to push that boundry and writing characters who are driven more by a emotional progression than physical is pretty exciting. I love Sentinel as much as the next guy but his backstory, and tragedy in generaal was kinda bland. While these two have some real impacting history defining who they are that they need to overcome in order to be better. That is another difference between Sentinel and Green Lantern and Savior. Sentinel's trauma turned him into a badass, ie a positive. These characters are held back by their pasts making it an obstacle.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Batavia
Senator

Founded: May 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Batavia » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:02 pm

Gosh, I haven't even posted... I feel kind of terrible...
Ditched my old signature. Will be making a pretty looking one when I find the time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:25 pm

I am pleased to announce that the final part of the Billy vs Dodoria fight shall commence tonight. Billy will be out for the season until he recovers - he nearly lost that beam struggle.

Ryou will subsequently cream Dodoria and have his little confrontation with Frieza following this.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:31 pm

Turmenista wrote:I am pleased to announce that the final part of the Billy vs Dodoria fight shall commence tonight. Billy will be out for the season until he recovers - he nearly lost that beam struggle.

Ryou will subsequently cream Dodoria and have his little confrontation with Frieza following this.

I am amped! Also myy final app is incoming.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:10 pm

Bored so I will just go ahead and finish this final app. But this character won't be introduced until after even Savior. But what is Rebel without a street leveler? So here he is.

Name/Alias: August Carter/Sentinel

Appearance:
August Carter

Sentinel

Species: Human

Backstory: August Carter is the youngest child of the original Sentinel, Daniel Carter and his wife Mayla. As a result, August was always placed under great expectations. After all, his father is perhaps the most famous of heroes outside of the Justice League and Avengers or X-Men. Aside frrom these great expectations, August grew up rather normally. Marking himself with excellent performance in his studies and even attending the University of Heroic Learning and Application or UHLA which Sentinel founded years after personally leading Infinite Justice and shaping the group into an international organization. Since then, IJ has faded without his leadership and was formally disbanded with it's members forming a multide of more local and specialized teams.

August himself was closer to his mother rather than his father however, but still received training in hand to hand combat from Daniel throughout his upbringing. Becoming a prodigy himself and accelerating through the learning curve much faster than Daniel. Even being the sole student to ever learn and master, Sentkido a martial art developed by his father. However, August is not the strategist his father was. August has salso built a very close relationship with his sister, Sabrina Carter and her own family.

Despite all of these accomplishments and multiple invitations from various heroic groups and organizations to join their teams August did the unexpected. He joined the police and qualified for SWAT. August felt that he wanted to to make a difference beside the people that he was protecting rather than above or in front of them. And with more constumed heroes appearing every year he guessed that there was little need for him to put on a cape as well. However, he is also aware that should something ever befall his father, that it will undoubtedly fall unto him to resume the mantel of Sentinel and carry on his father's legacy..

Powers and Abilities: Martial Arts Mastery: August is a master of numerous styles of martial arts.
Peak Human Condition: August is at the top of human condition. Able to run longer, fight harder and take more hits than most members of his species.

Weaknesses and Limitations: Reckless: August is not his father, he has a tendency to charge into a fight on conviction and will power alone. While a hand to hand master nearly without peer his inexperience can get him into trouble where allies will need to bail him out.

Human: August is neither a meta-human nor alien. As a result he will often be facing uphill battles against enemies who easily command more power than he wields.

Standard Equipment: Sentinel Armor: Provides excellent protection against physical trauma as it is laced with Vibranium, allowing the human August to tank hits from far more powerful opponents. Such as a Kryptonian or Asgardian. The downside is that this armor is not all encompassing. The sections with vibranium only cover the helmet, chest plate and gauntlets. Not his upper arms and legs essentially leaving wea points in his armor. It also provides a tactical HuD and protection against the elements such as extreme heat, cold and even the vacuum of space. But does not perform well in aquetic environments.

Sable: The blade once used by his father. Made of Adamantium allowing it to cut nearly anything the blade is also capable of firing energy blasts from the hilt. Frankly the only personal weapon that Sentinel possesses that can harm meta-humans.

Is your character original?: Yup

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character: Favorite hero is Nightwing
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:23 pm

Turmenista wrote:I am pleased to announce that the final part of the Billy vs Dodoria fight shall commence tonight. Billy will be out for the season until he recovers - he nearly lost that beam struggle.

Time to contradict myself: By tonight, I meant tomorrow night.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:47 pm

Name: Old Masaki Dynasty | The Dynasty

Faction population:
  • 500 Billion In the Aquila Galaxy
  • 10 Million in the Milky Way

Short description of Tech level: The Dynasty is currently considered to be the leading Galactic and Technological Superpower in the Aquila Galaxy, being able to mass produce Artificial Intelligence Units known as Masaki Guardians, produce Megastructures such as Ringworlds and Dyson Rings, and even create starships that have the ability to receive commands from a Siege Valorous, Siege Perilous, or at it's greatest extent, the Warlord Throne.

Faction Backstory:
The Old Masaki Dynasty, otherwise known simply as the Dynasty is a Galactic Superpower originating from the Aquila Galaxy, a stellar galaxy that neighbors the Milky Way Galaxy. Established a few hundred years before the events of Powers United, the Dynasty was created through the dream of Master Shimura to bring peace to the Aquilia Galaxy, as it had been plagued with an endless number of wars following the death of the God of Light. Ironically, Kazuko and Asumar Masaki who were the children of said God of Light would be the ones who would be the leading factors in creating the Old Masaki Dynasty. Dedicating their lives to continuing the dream of Master Shimura, the Masaki Brothers would put their efforts into creating the means of founding their empire: the Creation of the first Alpha Unit.

As years passed by, one day the Masaki Brother would make a breakthrough in developing this Alpha Unit, who coined itself as "Maelstrom", the first ever made Alpha-Class Masaki Guardian. However, it was to the shock of the Masaki Brothers that Maelstrom's programming had evolved at the developmental stage, using the amount of coding available to give the Masaki Guardian the ability to think. It was with this knowledge that gave Maelstrom a central part in building the Old Masaki Dynasty, using his own code as a template in which all Masaki Guardians would be based upon, giving them their own personality matrix, their own feelings, and the ability to think on their own. Through the usage of Sigma Galli Prime's precious resources, the ranks of the Old Masaki Dynasty swelled until it reached the millions.

Using their numbers and resources at their disposal, the Old Masaki Dynasty began a campaign known as the War of the Rising Sun, the very event that would culminate in the Dynasty eventually gaining enough territory to overpower the other galactic nations and push them into the Unknown Regions, leaving them to rule that region of space while the Dynasty prospered in the known galaxy.

Race(s) the faction is made up of: Human-Immortal Hybrids, Masaki Guardians, Countless Client Species.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:40 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Faction population:

Short description of Tech level: The Dynasty is currently considered to be the leading Galactic and Technological Superpower in the Aquila Galaxy, being able to mass produce Artificial Intelligence Units known as Masaki Guardians, produce Megastructures such as Ringworlds and Dyson Rings, and even create starships that have the ability to receive commands from a Siege Valorous, Siege Perilous, or at it's greatest extent, the Warlord Throne.

Faction Backstory:
The Old Masaki Dynasty, otherwise known simply as the Dynasty is a Galactic Superpower originating from the Aquila Galaxy, a stellar galaxy that neighbors the Milky Way Galaxy. Established a few hundred years before the events of Powers United, the Dynasty was created through the dream of Master Shimura to bring peace to the Aquilia Galaxy, as it had been plagued with an endless number of wars following the death of the God of Light. Ironically, Kazuko and Asumar Masaki who were the children of said God of Light would be the ones who would be the leading factors in creating the Old Masaki Dynasty. Dedicating their lives to continuing the dream of Master Shimura, the Masaki Brothers would put their efforts into creating the means of founding their empire: the Creation of the first Alpha Unit.

As years passed by, one day the Masaki Brother would make a breakthrough in developing this Alpha Unit, who coined itself as "Maelstrom", the first ever made Alpha-Class Masaki Guardian. However, it was to the shock of the Masaki Brothers that Maelstrom's programming had evolved at the developmental stage, using the amount of coding available to give the Masaki Guardian the ability to think. It was with this knowledge that gave Maelstrom a central part in building the Old Masaki Dynasty, using his own code as a template in which all Masaki Guardians would be based upon, giving them their own personality matrix, their own feelings, and the ability to think on their own. Through the usage of Sigma Galli Prime's precious resources, the ranks of the Old Masaki Dynasty swelled until it reached the millions.

Using their numbers and resources at their disposal, the Old Masaki Dynasty began a campaign known as the War of the Rising Sun, the very event that would culminate in the Dynasty eventually gaining enough territory to overpower the other galactic nations and push them into the Unknown Regions, leaving them to rule that region of space while the Dynasty prospered in the known galaxy.

Race(s) the faction is made up of: Human-Immortal Hybrids, Masaki Guardians, Countless Client Species.

Accepted.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:58 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Faction population:

Faction Backstory:

Accepted.

I have a new(and final app). Checking if ya missed it.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:05 pm

Accepted.

I have a new(and final app). Checking if ya missed it.

Oh ya. Accepted. One sec.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:14 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I have a new(and final app). Checking if ya missed it.

I hate to harass but, could you edit in Savior to the character list? Final request I promise. Just when you get a moment.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:16 pm

I hate to harass but, could you edit in Savior to the character list? Final request I promise. Just when you get a moment.

I could sworn I put him in the list. Guess not. Done.

Ratveria
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ratveria » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:32 pm

Tag will post app soon
Go Redskins!! (This nation does NOT reflect my real political views.)
JEWISH HERITAGE, NATIONALIST, CATHOLIC, ASPIRING AMERICAN FOOTBALL KICKER

Pro: TRUMP, Kayne 2020, Dwayne Johnson 2020, Putin, DPRK, Nationalism, Zionism, Catholicism, Judaism
Anti: Hillary, Abortion, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, current Germany, ISLAM, persecution of Jews and Catholics

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:19 pm

@everyone

The Dodoria vs. Ryou/Billy finale fight, and subsequently the Frieza beatdown of Ryou, may be a little delayedcoming out due to a number of issues. Namely time management and school stuff. I promise to you all that I'm working expediently on getting that post up - I will not leave you all in the dark.

Expect a post by, at the least, Thursday.
Last edited by Turmenista on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:52 pm

With as slow as things are I think I may push my character load just slightly. Another one for good measure. At this rate I am about to write and save a post for Savior as soon as I finish this app. Just so the post will be ready to plop downn once the time comes. Not sure when exactly this next one will come in, whenerver it's convenient I assume, but I had wanted to play a Saiyan for some time. So, here this one is.

Name/Alias: Mayze

Appearance:
Mayze

Species: Saiyan

Backstory: Mayze was born on planet Vegeta but was only an infant at it's destruction. Sent away to a unknown planet to conquer as a child she landed crash landed on Earth and developed amnesia from the impact. Landing in China she was taken in by Xiaolin Monks. There she lived in seclusion not knowing why she was different, and frankly, not caring. The monks, just as lost as she was eventually removed her tail. Forever removing her ability to transform into a Great Ape. At the monestary the monks attempted to instruct her in peaceful teachings, meditation and martial arts. The former she was a sub par student in, however the latter she greatly excellled at. Between studies she often would sneak away and get into trouble, a natural thrill seeker and despite not knowing her true heritage she always had the feeling she was destined for greater things.

At sixteen she discovered abilities far past simple enhanced condition as she accidently blasted an entire wall from the monestary and in a panic flew away, well at first she crash lannded. But she tried again and eventually learned to stay airborne in a rather sloppy fashion. Perhaps she would have unlocked these abilities long before had she paid attention in how to manipulate her chi. But it couldn't be helped.

Realizing she essentially had the power of a superhuman she immediately thought of ways that she could challenge herself. Even in a secluded monestary she had heard of super powered beings. Both heroes and villains that possess amazing abilites. And that many of the most famous resided in the west. Starting small, she ventured deeper into China, challenging local heroes and upstart villains as she sought some excitement to her life. But quickly growing bored, she decided that she would defeat China's greatest hero before moving out west.

Getting her first taste of a real challenge. Mayze loved every moment of it, but as expected she prevailed over her foe. As decided, her journey took her out West. As she sought out villains and the occasional hero to battle. Finally by 18 she made it to America, and had racked up a streak of 99 wins against international opponents. Wanting something special for her hundreth battle, she found herself in Metropolis. Determined to take on in a friendly duel the man who was regarded to be Earth's greatest champion. Superman.

It wasn't too hard to find the red and bliue clad hero, but challenging him to a battle was another story. The man simply had no interest in fighting her. Mayze tried everything, a girl who was used to getting her way. She tried to flatter him, beg him...nothing worked. Finally she decided to get a bit more theatric with it. She declared that if he would not spar with her in a friendly duel, then she would attack Metropolis. Superman saw through the guise,, able to see that she was spoiled, impatient and more than a little bratty. But not evil. However, he reasoned that she could use a lesson in humility and perhaps a defeat was just the thing to teach her.

So he agreed to fight her.

Mayze was so surprised that he had changed his mind but literally had no time to celebrate. Because in less than an instant, she was out cold. Superman had KO'd her with a single punch and carried the unconcsious Saiyan to a safe area. When she came to he explained to her that she posssessed great power already, and even more potential for greater power. But she was being irresponsible with it.. He requested that she be more picky in her training and careful when picking fights. That she should consider using her power for sociey's benefit rather than her amusement. After he left she knew that he was right. So, she decided to take on the path of hero, and if she just so happened to have fun doing it. All the better right?

But, she did swear a more personnel goal. To become powerful enough to defeat a Kryptonian. Never had she been humiliated like that before. While she didn't despise Superman or anything like that. It made apparent just how far she really has to go. And if fighting for the protection of Earth can help her get that powerful, then that is what she would do.

Powers and Abilities: Saiyan Loadout

Weaknesses and Limitations: Stronger Enemies

Thrill Seeker-Mayze fights for the thrill, or adrenaline rush. As a result she does not always think ahead and can often bite off more than she can chew in a fight. Leading to, complications.

Standard Equipment: N/A

Is your character original?: Yes

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:10 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:With as slow as things are I think I may push my character load just slightly. Another one for good measure. At this rate I am about to write and save a post for Savior as soon as I finish this app. Just so the post will be ready to plop downn once the time comes. Not sure when exactly this next one will come in, whenerver it's convenient I assume, but I had wanted to play a Saiyan for some time. So, here this one is.

Name/Alias: Mayze

Appearance:
Mayze

Species: Saiyan

Backstory: Mayze was born on planet Vegeta but was only an infant at it's destruction. Sent away to a unknown planet to conquer as a child she landed crash landed on Earth and developed amnesia from the impact. Landing in China she was taken in by Xiaolin Monks. There she lived in seclusion not knowing why she was different, and frankly, not caring. The monks, just as lost as she was eventually removed her tail. Forever removing her ability to transform into a Great Ape. At the monestary the monks attempted to instruct her in peaceful teachings, meditation and martial arts. The former she was a sub par student in, however the latter she greatly excellled at. Between studies she often would sneak away and get into trouble, a natural thrill seeker and despite not knowing her true heritage she always had the feeling she was destined for greater things.

At sixteen she discovered abilities far past simple enhanced condition as she accidently blasted an entire wall from the monestary and in a panic flew away, well at first she crash lannded. But she tried again and eventually learned to stay airborne in a rather sloppy fashion. Perhaps she would have unlocked these abilities long before had she paid attention in how to manipulate her chi. But it couldn't be helped.

Realizing she essentially had the power of a superhuman she immediately thought of ways that she could challenge herself. Even in a secluded monestary she had heard of super powered beings. Both heroes and villains that possess amazing abilites. And that many of the most famous resided in the west. Starting small, she ventured deeper into China, challenging local heroes and upstart villains as she sought some excitement to her life. But quickly growing bored, she decided that she would defeat China's greatest hero before moving out west.

Getting her first taste of a real challenge. Mayze loved every moment of it, but as expected she prevailed over her foe. As decided, her journey took her out West. As she sought out villains and the occasional hero to battle. Finally by 18 she made it to America, and had racked up a streak of 99 wins against international opponents. Wanting something special for her hundreth battle, she found herself in Metropolis. Determined to take on in a friendly duel the man who was regarded to be Earth's greatest champion. Superman.

It wasn't too hard to find the red and bliue clad hero, but challenging him to a battle was another story. The man simply had no interest in fighting her. Mayze tried everything, a girl who was used to getting her way. She tried to flatter him, beg him...nothing worked. Finally she decided to get a bit more theatric with it. She declared that if he would not spar with her in a friendly duel, then she would attack Metropolis. Superman saw through the guise,, able to see that she was spoiled, impatient and more than a little bratty. But not evil. However, he reasoned that she could use a lesson in humility and perhaps a defeat was just the thing to teach her.

So he agreed to fight her.

Mayze was so surprised that he had changed his mind but literally had no time to celebrate. Because in less than an instant, she was out cold. Superman had KO'd her with a single punch and carried the unconcsious Saiyan to a safe area. When she came to he explained to her that she posssessed great power already, and even more potential for greater power. But she was being irresponsible with it.. He requested that she be more picky in her training and careful when picking fights. That she should consider using her power for sociey's benefit rather than her amusement. After he left she knew that he was right. So, she decided to take on the path of hero, and if she just so happened to have fun doing it. All the better right?

But, she did swear a more personnel goal. To become powerful enough to defeat a Kryptonian. Never had she been humiliated like that before. While she didn't despise Superman or anything like that. It made apparent just how far she really has to go. And if fighting for the protection of Earth can help her get that powerful, then that is what she would do.

Powers and Abilities: Saiyan Loadout

Weaknesses and Limitations: Stronger Enemies

Thrill Seeker-Mayze fights for the thrill, or adrenaline rush. As a result she does not always think ahead and can often bite off more than she can chew in a fight. Leading to, complications.

Standard Equipment: N/A

Is your character original?: Yes

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:

Another app? Thought you were finished. Accepted regardless.

Ratveria
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ratveria » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:12 pm

Name/Alias: Sebastian Vyne/Deathwish

Appearance:
ImageImage

Species: Human Demi-God

Backstory: Born to a poor family in urban Plaun, Louisiana, Sebastian Vyne aspired to be the star D-lineman for his high school team: the Shamans. As he became the 2nd string D-End, he was hit by tragedy. His parents were killed in a bank heist by the gunmen. Sebastian dropped out of school to live on his own, depressed and broken. Soon after he dropped out, he met a shady drug dealer who had unusual drugs. These drugs were the strongest at the time. Strong enough to kill a man. Vyne spent almost all of his money on the drugs and did them all at once to try and kill himself. Succeeding, he went to hell. There he met Hades and Satan, the two leaders of the underworld. They felt pity on Vyne, sending him back, but under one condition. Sebastian had to become Deathwish, the Scribe of Satan. As Deathwish, he would deliver the messages of Satan and deliver Satan's will. His new powers made him a demi-god. He could now form his own clothes, call upon the powers of Hades with Hades' Handblade, the spiked knife of Hades given to him as a gift from the Greek god. For 8 years, he has carried out the will of the underworld, becoming an anti-hero by fighting both hero and villain.

Powers and Abilities:
Powers of Hell: Can throw and use green fire|Hades' Handblade: Can use Hades' rage and power to bring fire to his dagger|The Black Death: Wave of hellfire and the dreaded plague that instantly incinerates and infects victim and the surrounding area. Only able to be used as a last resort. Teleportation. Super strength (Can lift 10 tons). Above average speed (100 mph).

Weaknesses and Limitations:
Powers of Heaven can greatly injure Deathwish. He is not immortal, but Satan can kill him at anytime he wishes. Deathwish is still part human, meaning that any super-level individual can greatly injure him.

Standard Equipment: Hades' Handblade|Titanium knuckle dusters

Is your character original?: Yes. Inspired by Gambit and Spawn. (Also a little inspired by Kratos)

Optional stuff. Plaun, Louisiana is a fictional city.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character: He is an off-brand Spawn-Kratos hybrid. He watches the X-Men from his apartment.
Last edited by Ratveria on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Pro: TRUMP, Kayne 2020, Dwayne Johnson 2020, Putin, DPRK, Nationalism, Zionism, Catholicism, Judaism
Anti: Hillary, Abortion, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, current Germany, ISLAM, persecution of Jews and Catholics

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:21 pm

I'm really done this time. I now have a Green Lantern, A Kryptonian, an epic street leveler and a Saiyan. Cannot ask for more than that.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:44 pm

Ratveria wrote:Name/Alias: Sebastian Vyne/Deathwish

Appearance:

Backstory: Born to a poor family in urban Plaun, Louisiana, Sebastian Vyne aspired to be the star D-lineman for his high school team: the Shamans. As he became the 2nd string D-End, he was hit by tragedy. His parents were killed in a bank heist by the gunmen. Sebastian dropped out of school to live on his own, depressed and broken. Soon after he dropped out, he met a shady drug dealer who had unusual drugs. These drugs were the strongest at the time. Strong enough to kill a man. Vyne spent almost all of his money on the drugs and did them all at once to try and kill himself. Succeeding, he went to hell. There he met Hades and Satan, the two leaders of the underworld. They felt pity on Vyne, sending him back, but under one condition. Sebastian had to become Deathwish, the Scribe of Satan. As Deathwish, he would deliver the messages of Satan and deliver Satan's will. His new powers made him a demi-god. He could now form his own clothes, call upon the powers of Hades with Hades' Handblade, the spiked knife of Hades given to him as a gift from the Greek god. For 8 years, he has carried out the will of the underworld, becoming an anti-hero by fighting both hero and villain.

Powers and Abilities:
Powers of Hell: Can throw and use green fire|Hades' Handblade: Can use Hades' rage and power to bring fire to his dagger|The Black Death: Instantly incinerates victim. Only able to be used as a last resort. Teleportation. Super strength. Above average speed.

Powers of Heaven can greatly injure Deathwish. He is not immortal, but Satan can kill him at anytime he wishes. Deathwish is still part human, meaning that any super-level individual can greatly injure him.

Is your character original?: Yes. Inspired by Gambit and Spawn. (Also a little inspired by Kratos)

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character: He is an off-brand Spawn-Kratos hybrid. He watches the X-Men from his apartment.

Looks almost ready. Do you mind expanding on the powers a bit more? Like exactly how strong his super strength is and what The Black Death is.

Ratveria
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ratveria » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:47 pm

Ratveria wrote:Name/Alias: Sebastian Vyne/Deathwish

Appearance:

Powers and Abilities:
Powers of Hell: Can throw and use green fire|Hades' Handblade: Can use Hades' rage and power to bring fire to his dagger|The Black Death: Instantly incinerates victim. Only able to be used as a last resort. Teleportation. Super strength. Above average speed.

Theme song:

Looks almost ready. Do you mind expanding on the powers a bit more? Like exactly how strong his super strength is and what The Black Death is.

I dont mind at all I'll update the things that need to be updated :]

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Billy following the fight with Dodoria

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse