NATION

PASSWORD

Powers United (Superhero, OOC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:18 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Turmenista wrote:
Billy will be out of commission for a while after his fight with Dodoria, so Ryou will finish Dodoria off and take on Ginyu.

I thought that Billy was going to defeat Doydaria, he has certainly been giving him a run fr his money.

Billy barely survived that beam struggle. He wasn't going to defeat Dodoria - that would be reserved for a much more powerful character of mine (Ryou) capable of competing on par with him and other big Dragonball folk. Ryou and Billy may even team up and fight Ginyu, if time permits.
Last edited by Turmenista on Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greater South
Envoy

Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater South » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:22 pm

Sorry, I was away for a bit, what's happening?
Now set in an alternate world where GS didn't go to war with Junkyard America for a second time because we lost a war against Mekishima and now in the canon lore we're Mekishiman clay, so treat us how you may.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:24 pm

Greater South wrote:Sorry, I was away for a bit, what's happening?

Ginyu Force has arrived, we are fighting Frieza's forces now.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:32 pm

Turmenista wrote:
I thought that Billy was going to defeat Doydaria, he has certainly been giving him a run fr his money.

Billy barely survived that beam struggle. He wasn't going to defeat Dodoria - that would be reserved for a much more powerful character of mine (Ryou) capable of competing on par with him and other big Dragonball folk. Ryou and Billy may even team up and fight Ginyu, if time permits.

Still not bad for a 15 yr old. Also, that fight post was an excelllent read.

Not to forget that Alex vs Burter has just kicked off. Let me know if anyone enjoys the scene. I will see about correcting the errors after work tomorrow.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:54 pm

Phew, that post was a doozy.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:23 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:Phew, that post was a doozy.

That’s cold man. Didn’t even let the poor sod finish his attack. About how strong are Kazuko and Asumar compared to our enemies?

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:19 am

Anyone willing to fight Zarbon too? Hannah is fine ICly, but OOCly I got some sickness so unable to post for awhile.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Greater South
Envoy

Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater South » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:21 am

The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:Anyone willing to fight Zarbon too? Hannah is fine ICly, but OOCly I got some sickness so unable to post for awhile.

Maybe I can finally give Ricardo some action. But he is probably most likely going to fail. Don't know if Saiyans are impervious to 19th century ball rounds.
Now set in an alternate world where GS didn't go to war with Junkyard America for a second time because we lost a war against Mekishima and now in the canon lore we're Mekishiman clay, so treat us how you may.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:31 am

Greater South wrote:
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:Anyone willing to fight Zarbon too? Hannah is fine ICly, but OOCly I got some sickness so unable to post for awhile.

Maybe I can finally give Ricardo some action. But he is probably most likely going to fail. Don't know if Saiyans are impervious to 19th century ball rounds.

Zarbon isn't a Saiyan. But yes I am sure he is impervious.

Atria is it OK If I make Daniel Carter an NPC? That would be rather cool.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Is it normal for activity to be this slow for a weekend?

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:52 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Is it normal for activity to be this slow for a weekend?

Yeah, we've been going pretty slow, but have remained standing.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:59 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:Is it normal for activity to be this slow for a weekend?

Well, that is something. As long as progress is consistent then I spose I dont mind.

Yo, Jedi, have you read my posts? I never really made a serious attempt at a Lantern character before. Also, read your scenes. Not bad at all. Are there any notable differences that these incarnations of your characters have over past versions though? Or new stories planned out?

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:52 pm

Greater South wrote:

Zarbon isn't a Saiyan. But yes I am sure he is impervious.

Atria is it OK If I make Daniel Carter an NPC? That would be rather cool.

I'm very down.

Many of my Beyond characters still exist, they just aren't center stage since they're back in Madworld on Earth. They're sorta NPC, but I do have arcs planned for them eventually.

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Well, that is something. As long as progress is consistent then I spose I dont mind.

Yo, Jedi, have you read my posts? I never really made a serious attempt at a Lantern character before. Also, read your scenes. Not bad at all. Are there any notable differences that these incarnations of your characters have over past versions though? Or new stories planned out?

I've been reading Alex's posts and they seem very interesting, I like them. There are some spelling issues, but I take it from the machine, not the writer.

I'm currently getting involved against Ginyu and Guldo, so I will make note of the Lantern and Burter.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:19 pm

So which version of Daniel should make NPC status? I am leaning towards Sentinel of IJ 1 rather than Killswitch. I will also app a second character, a kryptonian with an attitude problem for being raised by abusive human parents who used him.

About those spelling issues. I am writing on a tablet with a very sensitive blue tooth keyboard. I will try to keep future issues down.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:56 pm

Billy vs Dodoria part 3 will commence soon. Ryou's ready to deal some serious damage.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:10 am

Name/Alias: Nathan Cole/Savior

Appearance:

Species: Kryptonian

Backstory: Born on Krypton to a family of explorers the infant who would become Nathan Cole was off planet when Krypton exploded. After some searching, his parents sent their child off to Earth and for reasons unknown did not accompany him. He was then found by the Masons in Georgia and was adopted by the couple alongside their daughter. But this was not to be a happy beginning. His new parents abused him and tormented their adopted child. Humiliating him and often leaving the child alone. Nathan grew close to his adoptive older sister Clair who would sneak him extra portions of food and all in all helped him tolerate his existance.

Nathan always knew that he was different, but he never knew why. When his father beat him he didnt feel pain, nor when his mother burned him was there ever a markk. If anything, this was even more destructive though. As there was never any evidence for outsiders to notice and step in. And the psychological damage was just the same. As a teenager he started to discover even more abilities. He had always been invulnerable, strong and fast. But now he was seeing through objeccts and hearing great distancees and at fifteen accidently used his heat vision for the first time. It was this incident exactly that tipped his parents off to how 'talented' he was. And their behavior to him soon changed, unnaturally so. Not long before his sister was discovered to be an empath. A psychic of a huge degree. Because things seemed to be changing for the better Nathan did not press the issue, but Clair informed him that their parents were planning on using them both to get rich. Nott wanting to believe it, Nathan eavesdropped on them and confirmed the truth.

Seeing this betrayel as a last straw, the two siblings decided to leave for good. Nathan was going to kill the both of them, but to keep her brother from becoming a murderer, she instead wiped their memories of the both of them. Then the two set out to Atlanta, GA. However the teenage siblings needed an income, and soon resorted to misusing their powers themselves. The two became bank robbers, Nathan who was impervious to conventional harm would rob the banks while Clair hid nearby and erased the crime from the minds of the witnesses. Careful not to draw too much attention, Nathan made sure he hid the extent of his abilities as best he could. But iit wasn't long before the pair began attracting attention from the Super community.

A renowned hero going by Sentinel suspected he may be dealing with a Kryptonian. And knowing just how dangerous a rogue Kryptonian could be on Earth if left unchecked he made the case a top priority. But he lacked the resources to properly combat one, and test his theory. So, he contacted Batman, who had access to kryptonite and the pair set up a trap for the rogue duo in Atlanta.

The trap nearly worked, and caused significant damage to the downtown district, but with the help of Clair, who the heroes did not know about. Nathan escaped, bloody and bruised from the Kryptonite. The heroes had not meant to hurt him so severely, but Nathan hardly made it easy for them. For the first time in hiss life, Nathan felt true physical pain. But not fear. Rather he was angered. However the two of them layed low until he recovered and moved to Dallas for a fresh target set.

But now the loop was closing around them. And the Justice League approached the Avengers to set up a team to bring them in. They tailed them until the two were separate and then sprang their trap. Wonder Woman, Flash and Iron Man targeted Nathan while Batman, Captain America, Spider-Man with aid from Charles Xavior tried to pin down Clair. The battles were hard fought and while the titans of WW, Flash and Iron Man battled Nathan outside the city far enough from major population centers Clair was being hunted inside the city itself. Nathan, once more managed a narrow escape as he met with Clair in secret. Clair knowing that their time was up insisted that they turn themselves over. Nathan vehemotly refused. Vowing he would never be caged, that they only needed one more job and they were set for life. But the argument only spiked and in a angered backlash Nathan slapped his sister...killing her.

Distraught by his action the broken outlaw buried his sister then immediately sought out his former enemies. Turning himself in without a fight. Taken in by Superman himself Nathan finally found out he was Kryptonian and that he would be serving his sentence with the DEO.

That was seven years ago. Now, his release is upcoming and he is about to begin a new life learning to right his past wrongs serving probation of sorts. Learning to be a better man, a hero under the supervision of the DEO.

Powers and Abilities: Kryptonian Loadout

Weaknesses and Limitations: Kryptonite, No special resistance to magic

Standard Equipment: (If any)

Is your character original?: Yes

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character: The image for the apppearance is what he will look like after he becomes a full flegded hero of his own right.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:49 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Name/Alias: Nathan Cole/Savior

Appearance:
(Image)

Species: Kryptonian

Backstory: Born on Krypton to a family of explorers the infant who would become Nathan Cole was off planet when Krypton exploded. After some searching, his parents sent their child off to Earth and for reasons unknown did not accompany him. He was then found by the Masons in Georgia and was adopted by the couple alongside their daughter. But this was not to be a happy beginning. His new parents abused him and tormented their adopted child. Humiliating him and often leaving the child alone. Nathan grew close to his adoptive older sister Clair who would sneak him extra portions of food and all in all helped him tolerate his existance.

Nathan always knew that he was different, but he never knew why. When his father beat him he didnt feel pain, nor when his mother burned him was there ever a markk. If anything, this was even more destructive though. As there was never any evidence for outsiders to notice and step in. And the psychological damage was just the same. As a teenager he started to discover even more abilities. He had always been invulnerable, strong and fast. But now he was seeing through objeccts and hearing great distancees and at fifteen accidently used his heat vision for the first time. It was this incident exactly that tipped his parents off to how 'talented' he was. And their behavior to him soon changed, unnaturally so. Not long before his sister was discovered to be an empath. A psychic of a huge degree. Because things seemed to be changing for the better Nathan did not press the issue, but Clair informed him that their parents were planning on using them both to get rich. Nott wanting to believe it, Nathan eavesdropped on them and confirmed the truth.

Seeing this betrayel as a last straw, the two siblings decided to leave for good. Nathan was going to kill the both of them, but to keep her brother from becoming a murderer, she instead wiped their memories of the both of them. Then the two set out to Atlanta, GA. However the teenage siblings needed an income, and soon resorted to misusing their powers themselves. The two became bank robbers, Nathan who was impervious to conventional harm would rob the banks while Clair hid nearby and erased the crime from the minds of the witnesses. Careful not to draw too much attention, Nathan made sure he hid the extent of his abilities as best he could. But iit wasn't long before the pair began attracting attention from the Super community.

A renowned hero going by Sentinel suspected he may be dealing with a Kryptonian. And knowing just how dangerous a rogue Kryptonian could be on Earth if left unchecked he made the case a top priority. But he lacked the resources to properly combat one, and test his theory. So, he contacted Batman, who had access to kryptonite and the pair set up a trap for the rogue duo in Atlanta.

The trap nearly worked, and caused significant damage to the downtown district, but with the help of Clair, who the heroes did not know about. Nathan escaped, bloody and bruised from the Kryptonite. The heroes had not meant to hurt him so severely, but Nathan hardly made it easy for them. For the first time in hiss life, Nathan felt true physical pain. But not fear. Rather he was angered. However the two of them layed low until he recovered and moved to Dallas for a fresh target set.

But now the loop was closing around them. And the Justice League approached the Avengers to set up a team to bring them in. They tailed them until the two were separate and then sprang their trap. Wonder Woman, Flash and Iron Man targeted Nathan while Batman, Captain America, Spider-Man with aid from Charles Xavior tried to pin down Clair. The battles were hard fought and while the titans of WW, Flash and Iron Man battled Nathan outside the city far enough from major population centers Clair was being hunted inside the city itself. Nathan, once more managed a narrow escape as he met with Clair in secret. Clair knowing that their time was up insisted that they turn themselves over. Nathan vehemotly refused. Vowing he would never be caged, that they only needed one more job and they were set for life. But the argument only spiked and in a angered backlash Nathan slapped his sister...killing her.

Distraught by his action the broken outlaw buried his sister then immediately sought out his former enemies. Turning himself in without a fight. Taken in by Superman himself Nathan finally found out he was Kryptonian and that he would be serving his sentence with the DEO.

That was seven years ago. Now, his release is upcoming and he is about to begin a new life learning to right his past wrongs serving probation of sorts. Learning to be a better man, a hero under the supervision of the DEO.

Powers and Abilities: Kryptonian Loadout

Weaknesses and Limitations: Kryptonite, No special resistance to magic

Standard Equipment: (If any)

Is your character original?: Yes

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character: The image for the apppearance is what he will look like after he becomes a full flegded hero of his own right.

Looks good. Accepted!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:14 pm

*Reads Ryuo's app, sees Bulma is canon*

Dibs. 8)
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:34 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:*Reads Ryuo's app, sees Bulma is canon*

Dibs. 8)

Confirmed love triangle

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:00 pm

Alright. Frieza is coming up real soon like. The current fight order is:

First Form: Turm
Second: Jedi
Third-Fourth: Atria
Fourth-Fifth: Neros

Please do not take more than one post for your fight, and please be expedient.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:14 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Alright. Frieza is coming up real soon like. The current fight order is:

Aw snap I was hoping Alex could get in a shot at Frieza. Wait, there is a fifth form? I thought the fourth was his final form?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:28 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Alright. Frieza is coming up real soon like. The current fight order is:

Aw snap I was hoping Alex could get in a shot at Frieza. Wait, there is a fifth form? I thought the fourth was his final form?

I'm sure we can definitely work you in. What form did you want? You can take third if you want.

Fourth is his form we're all familiar with. Final is the same, but with huge muscles. This form: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dra ... 0803144039

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:32 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:

I'm sure we can definitely work you in. What form did you want? You can take third if you want.

Fourth is his form we're all familiar with. Final is the same, but with huge muscles. This form: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dra ... 0803144039

You thiink that a rookie GL can take on third form? Or perhaps second?

I wasn't certain if we were counting full power fourth form as a separate form.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:34 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:

You thiink that a rookie GL can take on third form? Or perhaps second?

I wasn't certain if we were counting full power fourth form as a separate form.

We are for the sake of simplicity.

Jedi was pretty firm on wanting his second form. You can take third though. I've got no problems with that.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:42 pm

Third it is. I am certain a even a rookie pushed to her limits can hold her own against Frieza. After all, what better incentive to find the will to fight than the threat of death?

I will finish the Alex vs Burter fight n my next post.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse