NATION

PASSWORD

Code Geass: The New Order (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:10 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Britanania wrote:I'll accept, but I would really like you to also have a Japanese or Britannian character, too

Actually, there's a lot wrong with this app.

It wouldn't be till Season 2 would the E.U fall. Currently France, and almost all of the E.U is still independent.

In the second season, Schneizel leads the Britannian forces against the E.U., successfully conquering almost half of their territory. The remaining EU territory either joined the UFN, or decided to remain unaligned. It is unknown whether the E.U. still exists or it has dissolved into independent states.

That picture is post conquest, so it seems that Scheizel conquered France, and Iberia. So, at this point France is still alive and well. Britannia is likely attacking Iberia at this point in time.

He is the only child with magical powers inherited from his father.

Also, this power this character has is unexplained. How did he get it? Where did it come from? What kind of power is it, it can't be Geass as Geass is not inheritable. I know I'm not OP, but this app needs a lot of work it barely tells us about this character and it does not fit the lore. Also, still waiting on a post from our captain.

Yeah, I wasn't really thinking
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:15 pm

*Confused but hyped screaming and tagging as I have no idea what I want to be/should be*
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:24 pm

Danceria wrote:*Confused but hyped screaming and tagging as I have no idea what I want to be/should be*

Whatever you want.

Within reason
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:32 pm

Britanania wrote:
Danceria wrote:*Confused but hyped screaming and tagging as I have no idea what I want to be/should be*

Whatever you want.

Within reason

Perhaps a plucky noble of little note eager to cash in on the Sakuradite that Japan has, and may have ties to some major corporations? Some sort of corporate count of sorts.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:33 pm

Danceria wrote:
Britanania wrote:Whatever you want.

Within reason

Perhaps a plucky noble of little note eager to cash in on the Sakuradite that Japan has, and may have ties to some major corporations? Some sort of corporate count of sorts.

That would be fun.

Although we also need more Japanese resistance members. If you want to play both games, you may

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:38 pm

Britanania wrote:
Danceria wrote:Perhaps a plucky noble of little note eager to cash in on the Sakuradite that Japan has, and may have ties to some major corporations? Some sort of corporate count of sorts.

That would be fun.

Although we also need more Japanese resistance members. If you want to play both games, you may

Perhaps this man may be sympathetic. At the end of the day, saboteurs cannot make money. He may seek compromise with the Japanese, but he is a Birttanian first. Would Sakuradite be mineable elsewhere, like around British Colombia/Bering Straits/Australia/elsewhere in the exotic regions of the empire, or would a good old fashioned manufacturing tycoon.

Also, blood status, would someone who essentially bought their title long ago through pluck and contribution to the empire be considered? Perhaps one of the first people who put sakuradite to use?
Obligatory Quotes below

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:41 pm

Danceria wrote:
Britanania wrote:That would be fun.

Perhaps this man may be sympathetic. At the end of the day, saboteurs cannot make money. He may seek compromise with the Japanese, but he is a Birttanian first. Would Sakuradite be mineable elsewhere, like around British Colombia/Bering Straits/Australia/elsewhere in the exotic regions of the empire, or would a good old fashioned manufacturing tycoon.

Also, blood status, would someone who essentially bought their title long ago through pluck and contribution to the empire be considered? Perhaps one of the first people who put sakuradite to use?

Well, the old guard would look down on him, but most people would probably be okay.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:43 pm

Britanania wrote:
Danceria wrote:Perhaps this man may be sympathetic. At the end of the day, saboteurs cannot make money. He may seek compromise with the Japanese, but he is a Birttanian first. Would Sakuradite be mineable elsewhere, like around British Colombia/Bering Straits/Australia/elsewhere in the exotic regions of the empire, or would a good old fashioned manufacturing tycoon.

Well, the old guard would look down on him, but most people would probably be okay.

They just need to like the Knightmare Frames he makes, and other things that go "flashy bang-bang". Which he will provide, in spades. The question: Washington State, or California?
Obligatory Quotes below

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:46 pm

Danceria wrote:
Britanania wrote:Well, the old guard would look down on him, but most people would probably be okay.

They just need to like the Knightmare Frames he makes, and other things that go "flashy bang-bang". Which he will provide, in spades. The question: Washington State, or California?

The Duchy of California has been claimed.
Last edited by Britanania on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:51 pm

Britanania wrote:
Danceria wrote:They just need to like the Knightmare Frames he makes, and other things that go "flashy bang-bang". Which he will provide, in spades. The question: Washington State, or California?

The Ducky of California has been claimed.

Dagnabbit, not my rubber ducks! Very well, Teodor Tesla du Tacoma (Of TeoTech Manufacturing, Ltd. (All rights reserved)) shall be made. I hope nobody minds that I bring Tesla into this, since Napoleon exists according to the wikia. Also, since there are people (like myself) who may not entirely know every word of the show, would linking the Wikia to the OP be possible?
Obligatory Quotes below

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:52 pm

Danceria wrote:
Britanania wrote:The Ducky of California has been claimed.

Dagnabbit, not my rubber ducks! Very well, Teodor Tesla du Tacoma (Of TeoTech Manufacturing, Ltd. (All rights reserved)) shall be made. I hope nobody minds that I bring Tesla into this, since Napoleon exists according to the wikia. Also, since there are people (like myself) who may not entirely know every word of the show, would linking the Wikia to the OP be possible?

I might, yes
But feel free to make stuff up if it isn't contradicted elsewhere.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Britanania wrote:
Danceria wrote:Dagnabbit, not my rubber ducks! Very well, Teodor Tesla du Tacoma (Of TeoTech Manufacturing, Ltd. (All rights reserved)) shall be made. I hope nobody minds that I bring Tesla into this, since Napoleon exists according to the wikia. Also, since there are people (like myself) who may not entirely know every word of the show, would linking the Wikia to the OP be possible?

I might, yes
But feel free to make stuff up if it isn't contradicted elsewhere.

*Assumes direct control over a big conglomerate of manufacturing*
Obligatory Quotes below

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Danceria wrote:
Britanania wrote:That would be fun.

Sakuradite is very, very rare, and very desirable. If Australia had it, I doubt Britannia would have left them alone. I like to use the EU4 Code Geass mod for where Sakuradite might be located.

England: It is established in canon that it was first discovered near Stonehenge.
Japan: The largest quanity location, at and around Mt.Fuji
Persia-area: Likely the reason Britannia invaded the Middle Eastern Federation was to obtain Sakuradite there.
Baja California/Near Pendragon: I like to think that there was two reasons for moving the capital to Pendragon. One, to avoid a E.U invasion and because Sakuradite.

Also with the Social Darwinist society of Britannia I doubt you could just buy a title. It would make more sense that through innovation and accomplishment would they be rewarded with a title. Also, just be aware that Tesla is dead at this point (Our timeline year would be around 1960(s) while the Code Geass timeline is around 2010 ish). Also since light bulbs/electricity are a thing in this universe I'm going to assume that Edison still invented the light bulb.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:05 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Danceria wrote:Perhaps this man may be sympathetic. At the end of the day, saboteurs cannot make money. He may seek compromise with the Japanese, but he is a Birttanian first. Would Sakuradite be mineable elsewhere, like around British Colombia/Bering Straits/Australia/elsewhere in the exotic regions of the empire, or would a good old fashioned manufacturing tycoon.

Sakuradite is very, very rare, and very desirable. If Australia had it, I doubt Britannia would have left them alone. I like to use the EU4 Code Geass mod for where Sakuradite might be located.

England: It is established in canon that it was first discovered near Stonehenge.
Japan: The largest quanity location, at and around Mt.Fuji
Persia-area: Likely the reason Britannia invaded the Middle Eastern Federation was to obtain Sakuradite there.
Baja California/Near Pendragon: I like to think that there was two reasons for moving the capital to Pendragon. One, to avoid a E.U invasion and because Sakuradite.

Also with the Social Darwinist society of Britannia I doubt you could just buy a title. It would make more sense that through innovation and accomplishment would they be rewarded with a title. Also, just be aware that Tesla is dead at this point (Our timeline year would be around 1960(s) while the Code Geass timeline is around 2010 ish). Also since light bulbs/electricity are a thing in this universe I'm going to assume that Edison still invented the light bulb.

(If the year is 1960, this plays only further into my wheelhouse)

I understand that, I just merely wished for a man who put something that was considered mad science into a way for the Holy Empire to be the strongest nation on Earth, and be rewarded accordingly.
Obligatory Quotes below

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse