NATION

PASSWORD

The Event-IC [Character based RP]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:13 pm

Brandon Kiser

Brandon was mid eating when his mom said her words. Stopping completely at her strange choice of words he stared at her saying “That’s mildly inappropriate for a dinner table. If I ever talked like that you would slap me. And for your information I was training. I also wasn’t aware you knew about Sarah.” Looking at Caroline he said “Thanks a lot sis.” Getting up he started past his mother and towards the doorway to the kitchen.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:24 pm

"Who do you take me for? I would never slap you! And leave your sister out of this! Even if you were training, that still doesn't make up for abandoning your own brother! Now, SIT DOWN, apologize to him, and eat up!"

A moment ago, she had only been stern, but now she was angry. And not just angry. It was as if the very air in the kitchen changed, and the whole world depended on what Brandon would do next.
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:39 pm

Brandon Kiser

Brandon turned around and starred at his mother. For years he had been obedient. For years he wouldn’t stand up for himself. Now he would Looking her in the eye he said “Fuck you. He’s old enough to walk a mile.” Then turning to Caroline he said “And fuck you too.” Then he turned to walk out.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:57 pm

Caroline Kiser

Caroline continued taunting him, her accent making her sound even more snotty. " Looks like I don't need to tell mom what you did for you to lose your truck, eh?" Caroline 2, Brandon -1 A smile escaped her before quickly suppressing it. " Someone's mad they did something wrong and now they're trying to make others feel bad because of it. Can't even have an intelligent conversation, eh? All brawn, no brain." Caroline clucked her tongue and sat back, distinctively pleased with herself.

Aunt Mary

Aunt Marie walked into the house her and Andrew shared, lugging an armful of groceries. She set them down on the kitchen counter and released a big sigh. She quickly called Andrew and pointed to the groceries. " Mind helping me put these away? And by the way, are you doing anything later?"

Alaroma
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016

Postby Alaroma » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:04 pm

Andrew Marks

Andrew coming to the Kitchen, responded "Yes ma'am." As he began helping putting away groceries, and the second question Andrew let of a"Mmmmmm, I was supposed to be studying with Brandon, but I don't think he's able to make it at this point. So, I guess I'm probably not doing anything later. Do you need me for something?" he said as began putting away spices and other stuffs.
Last edited by Alaroma on Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:10 pm

Brandon Kiser

Brandon lost it. Walking towards Caroline he yelled at her “Shut up you stupid, evil, conniving bitch! Is it your sole damn purpose to make my life a living Hell? I wish you would’ve been aborted you fucking mistake!”

Alndar
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Alndar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:22 pm

V stood a distance away watching the fight unfold at the dinner table. He had a hunch that more of his family had powers whether or not Brandon thought, and took a short way there. Only to find such arguing as a result of himself training Brandon and not letting him pick up his siblings on time.

He thought it may be a good time to go away, but then an idea struck him.

Confident with his work, he slid a message under the doorway that read,

"I could not help but overhear the yelling and shouting within your house when I was walking by. I had just got done finishing training Brandon in a study session, and did not realize that he had other responsibilities to take care of. I take the blame of him not being able to pick up his sibling, and wholly wish to apologize in person to his mother/father or both. If you would like to meet me, and let me explain why this happened, please come outside of his school tomorrow so that I may apologize formally.

Dutifully yours,
Scott"

He walked away with a slight smile. Hopefully I can have the chance to train them too. I sensed many resonances within them...
and perhaps they will be interested in them like Brandon was...

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:30 pm

Caroline Kiser

Caroline 3, Brandon -1 Caroline sat forward once again. " I've done nothing at all to make your life miserable. You've done that yourself. You did not fulfill your obligations and shown everyone you are clearly not responsible. I'll I've done is talk. If that is illegal, do tell me. Everything I knows points towards freedom of speech in America. And by the way, profanity gets you no where. Think on it. If you have the brainpower to."

Aunt Mary

" No honey, I ain't got nothing. I was just wondering if you could do something. You've been around the house a lot recently and I don't like it. Go see if you can do something with friends tonight. Do whatever. Just no breaking the law, ya hear?"

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:35 pm

Esmeralda Victoria Kiser

"Well, it looks like I don't even have to do anything to make this family turn against Brandon now do I! Who would have known that we all hated him? This is great! I'm thoroughly enjoying this, oh yes I am!" Esmeralda told herself inside of her head, she then began to chuckle in her head. After Brandon declared his wish for Caroline to be aborted the chuckle started to become audible, although extremely soft. "Perhaps I should slap him upside the face and see what happened to this crumbling picture perfect family!

Alndar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alndar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:40 pm

As V left, he felt a presence within the family. A presence he...

Oh no...

He turned back, sensing Savitar somewhere in the home. Oh God it was one of them who was corrupted wasn't it?

He let out a very loud sigh. Great, this makes my job that much harder. I need to clear my head.

He walked along the path before walking into a small little part. This should do nicely.

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:44 pm

Andrew Marks

Chuckling at the possibility of the well behaved Southern boy to break any laws, he nodded his head and said "Okay Aunt Mary, I'll go do something. Let me finish up here, and I'll git." He said before continuing to put up groceries. After that, he changed into something athletic and got a basketball laying around in his room and his phone and car keys.

Getting in the car, he shot out a quick text to Brandon saying "Change of plans. If you need me, I'll be at Sherman Park." He said before pulling off to the park. He noticed quite a few families at the park, parents watching their children. The Basketball court on the other hand was relatively empty. He'd shoot some hoops while he decided what to do.

Letting some fly, he mad some, missed others. Andrew was an above average basketball player, however there were limits to his abilities. That's why he practiced, as he did with football among other things. And don't get him started in Soccer, which might as well be the sport of the Devil.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:53 pm

Spades ran up behind V.
"You want to talk Scotty, let's talk."
He took out his staff and began to lean on it.
"You need to leave. Now."
Ta Ta! Come again, or I'll pluck out your eyes!
-SHEOGORATH

Alndar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alndar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:56 pm

Alaroma wrote:
Andrew Marks

Chuckling at the possibility of the well behaved Southern boy to break any laws, he nodded his head and said "Okay Aunt Mary, I'll go do something. Let me finish up here, and I'll git." He said before continuing to put up groceries. After that, he changed into something athletic and got a basketball laying around in his room and his phone and car keys.

Getting in the car, he shot out a quick text to Brandon saying "Change of plans. If you need me, I'll be at Sherman Park." He said before pulling off to the park. He noticed quite a few families at the park, parents watching their children. The Basketball court on the other hand was relatively empty. He'd shoot some hoops while he decided what to do.

Letting some fly, he mad some, missed others. Andrew was an above average basketball player, however there were limits to his abilities. That's why he practiced, as he did with football among other things. And don't get him started in Soccer, which might as well be the sport of the Devil.

Bounce bounce bounce.

V watched as the boy practiced shots and made some, missed some. V wasn't really doing much so he simply sat and viewed.

After a while, it seemed that the boy grew more and more bored with his shots, having no one else to actually practice with. So V decided that it would be nice to have some fun for a change.

He stood up and walked to the court. "Would you mind having someone to practice with?"

Alndar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alndar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:59 pm

Tribe of Rinos wrote:Spades ran up behind V.

NOTE: This happened earlier in the RP, so the events following will still be the same.

"Why is that so? Just trying to help out a little bit."

He leaned his head to the left. "It's quite rude to just demand for someone to leave. Sit down, have some tea. Yada yada. Unless... you don't like tea that is."

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:01 pm

Alndar wrote:
Alaroma wrote:
Andrew Marks

Bounce bounce bounce.

V watched as the boy practiced shots and made some, missed some. V wasn't really doing much so he simply sat and viewed.

After a while, it seemed that the boy grew more and more bored with his shots, having no one else to actually practice with. So V decided that it would be nice to have some fun for a change.

He stood up and walked to the court. "Would you mind having someone to practice with?"

Andrew Marks

Andrew looked at the man, shrugged, and tossed him the ball. "Sure, I'd love to have someone to practice with. Kinda just passing the time right now, if you know what I mean." Andrew said.

Andrew wasn't exactly doing it because of Basketball, but he was trying to think of what to do next. Having someone with him wouldn't be horrible, despite him being a stranger.
-Nuverkikstan

Alndar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alndar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:10 pm

Alaroma wrote:
Alndar wrote:
Bounce bounce bounce.

Andrew Marks

Andrew looked at the man, shrugged, and tossed him the ball. "Sure, I'd love to have someone to practice with. Kinda just passing the time right now, if you know what I mean." Andrew said.

Andrew wasn't exactly doing it because of Basketball, but he was trying to think of what to do next. Having someone with him wouldn't be horrible, despite him being a stranger.

The two practiced shots and played a one on one game. Although the man played extremely briskly for someone who was sitting down for quite a while.

After an eternal stalemate, Andrew made the winning shot, and the man congratulated him... although unbeknownst to Andrew, V could have easily dominated the field with over 2,100 years of physical experience, but decided it would be best to just not do that for the time being.

"You play well. That's quite respectable. Perhaps you will be a great sportsman one day."

The man materialized a small cup of water out of thin air and began to drink. "I would offer you some water, but that would make me seem like a creep-"

He stopped. He realized he just created a water cup out of nothing in front of a teenager who barely knew him. Oh boy...

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:17 pm

Alndar wrote:
Tribe of Rinos wrote:Spades ran up behind V.

NOTE: This happened earlier in the RP, so the events following will still be the same.

He leaned his head to the left. "It's quite rude to just demand for someone to leave. Sit down, have some tea. Yada yada. Unless... you don't like tea that is."

"I'm not kidding. Get out of the country, or at least the state. It's happening. And we won't be able to stop it. It's going to be Ceasar all over again." He picked up his staff. "What made you think we could stop him this time?"
Last edited by Tribe of Rinos on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-SHEOGORATH

Alndar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alndar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:19 pm

Tribe of Rinos wrote:
Alndar wrote:

"I'm not kidding. Get out of the country, or at least the state. It's happening. And we won't be able to stop it. It's going to be Ceasar all over again." He picked up his staff. "What made you think we could stop him this time?"

"Anything is possible, given the right circumstances." V said looking at his sometime rival. "I am sure that with enough care and thought, he can be stopped once and for all. I just can't simply sit back and watch as the world crumbles around him."

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:26 pm

Alndar wrote:
Tribe of Rinos wrote:"I'm not kidding. Get out of the country, or at least the state. It's happening. And we won't be able to stop it. It's going to be Ceasar all over again." He picked up his staff. "What made you think we could stop him this time?"

"Anything is possible, given the right circumstances." V said looking at his sometime rival. "I am sure that with enough care and thought, he can be stopped once and for all. I just can't simply sit back and watch as the world crumbles around him."

He put his staff away.
"Don't say I didn't warn you. Also, don't get attached to anyone. We both know most of them will die." He turned, muttered something about stubborn idiots, and sped off.
As he ran, he slapped himself after he remembered Savitar was here already. He had to pray he didn't overhear the conversation. If he did, Spades was dead.
-SHEOGORATH

Alndar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alndar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:30 pm

Tribe of Rinos wrote:
Alndar wrote:

He put his staff away.
"Don't say I didn't warn you. Also, don't get attached to anyone. We both know most of them will die." He turned, muttered something about stubborn idiots, and sped off.
As he ran, he slapped himself after he remembered Savitar was here already. He had to pray he didn't overhear the conversation. If he did, Spades was dead.

Oh my friend... why did you make that deal... Perhaps one day you will come back. That day will be a great day. Until then... I hope that you can try to find peace, one way or another...

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:00 pm

Alndar wrote:
Alaroma wrote:
Andrew Marks

The two practiced shots and played a one on one game. Although the man played extremely briskly for someone who was sitting down for quite a while.

After an eternal stalemate, Andrew made the winning shot, and the man congratulated him... although unbeknownst to Andrew, V could have easily dominated the field with over 2,100 years of physical experience, but decided it would be best to just not do that for the time being.

"You play well. That's quite respectable. Perhaps you will be a great sportsman one day."

The man materialized a small cup of water out of thin air and began to drink. "I would offer you some water, but that would make me seem like a creep-"

He stopped. He realized he just created a water cup out of nothing in front of a teenager who barely knew him. Oh boy...

Andrew Marks

Andrew stared at the cup, the man, then the cup again. "Uhhhhhh, it could be just me, but you just popped a cup of water out a thin air..........." he said, beginning to pull the dots together. Was there more people like Andrew out there?

Thinking about it, he then asked cautiously "Do you have more powers........powers like me?" he asked showing a puff of smoke formulate then die down in his hand secretly.
Last edited by Alaroma on Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Nuverkikstan

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:02 pm

Alexander Kiser

Patiently waiting for a break in the argument as (s)he ate rice with only a small dollop, if that, of the particularly spicy Thai food, Alex gave Brandon a particularly scrutinising look as (s)he took in all that was being said. A tear rolled down the side of Alex’s face, but not so much due to the argument as it was the fact that (s)he’d always had rather delicate taste buds, not to mention a fickle stomach.

“I get it. You've got a life and carpool can be a pain,” Alex said, first in a murmur, and then more audibly during the brief intermission between Caroline and Brandon’s bickering, in a voice that sounded more like that of a stereotypical Thai woman than a young boy from the Midwest, “But how hard is it really to pick me up and drop me off? Indeed it seems not that I'm so much at fault for wishing at least to know when to ask a friend for a ride to their house or otherwise than it seems that you ditched me and left me to my own devices. Really though, is it that important of a topic to spend an otherwise nice dinner on? I mean just tell me you don't feel like picking me up anymore and I'll find someone else for mam to suggest I use as a role model—It's not that big of a deal.”

Alndar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alndar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:05 pm

Alaroma wrote:
Alndar wrote:

[align=]Andrew Marks[/align]
Andrew stared at the cup, the man, then the cup again. "Uhhhhhh, it could be just me, but you just popped a cup of water out a thin air..........." he said, beginning to pull the dots together. Was there more people like Andrew out there?

Thinking about it, he then asked cautiously "Do you have more powers........powers like me?" he asked showing a puff of smoke formulate then die down in his hand secretly.

Oh this day just keeps getting better.

"In a sense... yes. I am currently on search looking for ones with said powers. I just didn't know I was looking right at one. Funny how things work out."

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:28 pm

Brandon Kiser

Brandon lost it. Lifting his hand he smacked Caroline hard across the face saying “Bitch!” Standing thee for a second processing what he had done he started to cool down before looking at Caroline and saying “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to hit you. You ok?” Then gearing Alex he said “I didn’t mean to leave you there. I just got sidetracked. I’m sorry.” Then he noticed Esmeralda snickering and his temper again rised. Looking at her he said “Something funny?”
Last edited by Chewion on Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:00 pm

Caroline Kiser

Caroline fell back from the slap, falling against the floor. Despite the pain, a glimmer of happiness shone through her. Caroline 5, Brandon -2 That was until she noticed her older sister snickering. Nevermind. Esmeralda 10. Caroline stood up and faced Brandon again, turning her other towards him. " Just like Jesus said, if a man hits you, turn the other cheek. Go ahead and give it a go. And may I remind you that hitting me is a crime, while speaking isn't. Think about that, pretty boy. Nevermind, you have the intelligence to think." Out of the corner of her eye, Caroline watched Esmeralda carefully. If only she could get the two of the to start fighting.... That would only her younger brother as her competition, and apparently Alex was having identity problems, because he sounded like an Asian woman right now. Oh, Caroline couldn't wait til her father returned home. Brandon would almost automatically be removed from the "competition".

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse