NATION

PASSWORD

The Event-IC [Character based RP]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:26 pm

Hothnia wrote:Caroline Kiser

Caroline was quite confused, a bit afraid, and a bit angry. Out of nowhere, this man had come up beside her and began talking to her for seemingly no reason. Then, just as she began to speak to him, her brother ran out in a ridiculous looking jumpsuit and attacked the man. And now they wouldn't shut up! Caroline sighed as the two fought each other, hardly suprised at Brandon's speed and the man's teleportation. Something had told her, inside her body, that something like this would happen.

Men. They can never calm down and talk for a bit, can they? Caroline shouted at the two, her accent even more pronounced when she yelled. " Will you two clumsy bastards quit it? Your fighting is quite childish and immature, don't you think." Caroline sighed again as the two continued on. Looks like I'll have to handle this myself, as usual. Caroline closed her eyes and focused on the energy that surrounded the two. There. Inside both of their minds, she found a small line of connection, almost like a string on a violin. Now, if she just snapped it... Caroline used her own energy to snap both of their strings. Immediately, a rush of invisible energy escaped the pair's body, making them lose their powers for as long as she held on to their energy, and slammed into Caroline, throwing her backward. She hit hard on the ground behind the bleacher and sat up woozily as the energy slowly escaped her, returning the pair's powers. Shit.

As Caroline did this, Spades seemed to crumble for a second. Soon as she fell backwards it stopped. He looked at her, genuinely surprised. “Amazing kid. That power you have is rare. I’ve seen it once, but that was a long time ago. It will drain you. You need to be careful. Someone will try to hurt you.” He turned to Brandon. “How about a rain check on this duel? We can do a real one next time. I’ll let you choose the weapon.” He laughed, threw a card at Brandon so it stuck in a place where nothing would get damaged, and teleported off.
Ta Ta! Come again, or I'll pluck out your eyes!
-SHEOGORATH

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:50 pm

Brandon Kiser

Brandon felt his body get slow and sluggish for a moment before the feeling passed. Looking up at the man as he threw the card and disappeared, Brandon grabbed it and put it in his pocket. Then he ran (using his speed) over to Caroline and said “Are you ok?”
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:31 am

Caroline Kiser

Caroline sat up, her head still spinning. " Yeah, I'm good." In reality, Caroline wasn't feeling that good. She was tired, dizzy, and a bit absent minded. At least she was no longer cold. Caroline tried to piece together what just happened, to no avail. The girl slowly stood and clumsily walked over to the bleachers, where she walked up to the top row and leaned back against the railing. Quickly, Caroline fell asleep. Ill just take a little rest. Just 30 minutes or so.

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse