NATION

PASSWORD

The Event-IC [Character based RP]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Alaroma
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alaroma » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:11 am

Andrew Marks

After AVID, Andrew got his bags and began walking out of class. Coach Allen, his football coach, patted him on the back saying "Okay Andrew, see you in about 15 minutes. You know what the drill is." Nodding, Andrew replied "Yes sir, I'll be ready." With that he exitied the class room, heading to the looker rooms where he'd change into uniform then be force to endure the horrible cold. Something he did not want to do.

As he was walking on his way, he talked with different friends on his way to the locker rooms. Some were aquantices, others were friends like 'Snow.' Of course there were moments when he was alone, but then Brandon came behind him and grabbing his shoulder. Snorting, he said "Man, not in this weather, but I''ll do it cause I need to. Plus if I weren't there, you wouldn't know what to do with your raggity ass." He said as they moved along towards the Lockers.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015

Postby Chewion » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:18 am

Brandon Kiser

“Oh I think I may start running the ball a little more. Been working on my abilities.” He said smiling thinking Andrew didn’t know. Then he noticed Andrews phone gently slide out of his pocket. Using his speed he grabbed it and gently set it on the floor in the blink of an eye. Saying “Yo you dropped your phone.”
Last edited by Chewion on Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:23 am

Andrew Marks

Andrew raised an eyebrow, looking at his phone. Shaking his head, he said "Jesus, when did that happen? I didn't hear it fall." Picking the phone up, he examined it saying "Heh, well my luck of never having a phone crack on me continues. Or maybe spending good money on this case helps, either way-" he said as he put his phone in his pocket. "what makes you think you're going to be running more? You been training for running because Coach been doing more of his vodu sorta play creating? Coach Allen draft up some plans or something I didn't hear about?" He said, though he was perfectly aware of his new found "abilities". That also made Andrew wonder how fast he was.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:12 am

Brandon Kiser
Jay Garrick

Continuing inside Brandon said “I heard rumors coach went on a long vacation and someone is filling in.” No sooner had he said that when Jay Garrick appeared around the corner in full coaching outfit saying “You two are early. I’m Coach Garrick and I’ll be filling in.” Looking at both he knew instantly they were metas. He said “I want to speak with both of you in the office.” Opening the door he waited as both entered and sat down before closing it and saying “I know you kids are different.”
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:55 pm

Caroline Kiser

Caroline on the bleachers of the football field, wrapped as in many coats, sweatshirts, and scarfs as she could handle. She had decided to stay and watch the boys practice, because she had nothing else to do. (or because she didn't have a ride, whatever you think) Caroline quickly checked her watch. It was still a good twenty minutes before practice started. Caroline sighed and shivered again, wiggling back and forth to keep warm. She almost pitied the boys, since they wouldn't be wearing heavy gear in this cold weather. Almost.

Caroline stood up and placed her book bag beside her. The girl quickly began pacing back and forth along the bleachers, stamping her feet to keep them warm and awake. This was going to be a long practice. Caroline sat back down with a huff. At least she would be able to make a few of the boys uncomfortable with her precense. Hopefully distract a few. Caroline let out a humorless grin and hugged herself tighter.

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:29 pm

Andrew Marks

Andrew raised an eyebrow. "Different how exactly?' He said, crossing his arms and with a suspicious look in his face. He thought he knew where this was going, but he needed to make sure.
-Nuverkikstan

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:14 am

Anthony walked in to the locker room and seeing Andrew and Brandon walk into the coach's office he walked after them, seeing that the adult in the office wasn't recognizable he waited until he closed the door and leaned against it attempting to eavesdrop.
Last edited by Revlona on Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lover of doggos

Biscaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Biscaria » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:08 am

Barapam wrote:"No, not really." Eva looked up at Mary. "Ever sine the meteor shower, this town is making me crazy. I have constant mood swings, one of which Lucy witnessed just before you got here." She sighed. "I think I need a long vacation, far away from here."

Lucinda Murtaugh & Mary Marks

Mary pondered Eva's response.

"Well child, maybe you should take one. Why, I know schools and such are better up here, but part of me wishes I could go back to 'Bama. Its so cold here, y'know? All my life I've been in hot places, and now I have to be in the cold. But if Andrew's doing well here, than I'm doing well here."

She continued.

"If you're looking for a vacation spot, Mobile's nice this time of year. Not too hot, not too cold. Ain't beach weather, but it'll get you out of the winter funk up here." She took a brochure out her pocket, from Mobile, AL. "Don't know why, but I carry this around. Guess I sometimes like to fantasize. Take it, if you'd like." She handed the brochure to Eva.

Lucinda nodded her head to Mary's statement, and drank some tea.

"I'm sure John could manage the kids on his own for a bit couldn't he?"
Last edited by Biscaria on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:12 am, edited 6 times in total.

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:26 pm

"Yes... yes, he could." Eva smiled and acepted the brochure Mary handed her. Alabama was perhaps not what she had in mind, but maybe it was? She had no plans at all, and apart from Alaska, Alabama was as far as she could go without leaving the country. Without knowing, these two boring old ladies, just as boring as Eva herself had been not long ago, were helping her get away from them. Because Eva wasn't sure she'd ever come back. She drank some more coffee and loudly chewed on the scones Lucinda had prepared - they were very tasty, and even if the very idea of a tea party suddenly seemed very lame, sweets did not.
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Piggus Empire
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Piggus Empire » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:54 pm

Hothnia wrote:Caroline Kiser

Caroline on the bleachers of the football field, wrapped as in many coats, sweatshirts, and scarfs as she could handle. She had decided to stay and watch the boys practice, because she had nothing else to do. (or because she didn't have a ride, whatever you think) Caroline quickly checked her watch. It was still a good twenty minutes before practice started. Caroline sighed and shivered again, wiggling back and forth to keep warm. She almost pitied the boys, since they wouldn't be wearing heavy gear in this cold weather. Almost.

Caroline stood up and placed her book bag beside her. The girl quickly began pacing back and forth along the bleachers, stamping her feet to keep them warm and awake. This was going to be a long practice. Caroline sat back down with a huff. At least she would be able to make a few of the boys uncomfortable with her precense. Hopefully distract a few. Caroline let out a humorless grin and hugged herself tighter.

Spades saw someone in the stands. He sensed the presence of someone affected by the meteors. He was shocked. Usually there would be very few affected by its energy. He quickly focused and teleported to the top of the bleachers opposite of her. He called out, “Hey! Are you ok? You look cold. Shouldn’t you be home?”
(OOC: it’s Tribe of Rinos)
Last edited by Piggus Empire on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:57 pm

Piggus Empire wrote:
Hothnia wrote:Caroline Kiser

Spades saw someone in the stands. He sensed the presence of someone affected by the meteors. He was shocked. Usually there would be very few affected by its energy. He quickly focused and teleported to the top of the bleachers opposite of her. He called out, “Hey! Are you ok? You look cold. Shouldn’t you be home?”

Caroline Kiser

Caroline was rocking back and forth on her heels when she heard the bang of feet hitting the bleachers. The girl quickly turned to see a man standing there, where nobody was before. What the hell? Where did he come from? Caroline looked nervously back at the school. Hopefully the football team would get out here soon. She'd be safe then. Caroline turned back to the man. " Yes sir, I'm fine. I've just come to watch my boyfriend practice. They'll be out in a second."

Caroline hopes the man bought her story. A situation would not be good to be in right now. But something was still off about the man. He had a certain aura Surronding his mind, something that Caroline sensed was similar to the one Surronding Andrew, Brandon, and Esmeralda. Caroline frowned and buckled down in her coat.

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:57 am

Hothnia wrote:
Piggus Empire wrote:Spades saw someone in the stands. He sensed the presence of someone affected by the meteors. He was shocked. Usually there would be very few affected by its energy. He quickly focused and teleported to the top of the bleachers opposite of her. He called out, “Hey! Are you ok? You look cold. Shouldn’t you be home?”

Caroline Kiser

Caroline was rocking back and forth on her heels when she heard the bang of feet hitting the bleachers. The girl quickly turned to see a man standing there, where nobody was before. What the hell? Where did he come from? Caroline looked nervously back at the school. Hopefully the football team would get out here soon. She'd be safe then. Caroline turned back to the man. " Yes sir, I'm fine. I've just come to watch my boyfriend practice. They'll be out in a second."

Caroline hopes the man bought her story. A situation would not be good to be in right now. But something was still off about the man. He had a certain aura Surronding his mind, something that Caroline sensed was similar to the one Surronding Andrew, Brandon, and Esmeralda. Caroline frowned and buckled down in her coat.

Spades smiled behind his mask, took out a cigar, heated the oxygen around his fingers to produce a lighter sized flame, and lit the cigar. He put it to the mouth of his mask and it stuck there as if he had it in his mouth. “Sorry, bad habit. You don’t have that one kind of asthma do you? The one where your throat swells up around people smoking? I had a friend like that once. But he’s gone now. They’re all gone.” He said the last sentence so quietly it sounded like he was mumbling. His mind flashed back to the days of his childhood, running through the Babylonian streets.
Last edited by Tribe of Rinos on Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ta Ta! Come again, or I'll pluck out your eyes!
-SHEOGORATH

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:32 am

Jay Garrick

“You both have powers. Extraordinary powers.” Just then Jay felt... his presence. Looking around he knew he was on the field along with..... Brandon’s sister. Turning to Brandon he said “Listen there’s no time to continue right now. You need to get out to the field. Your sister is in danger. Listen if you wanna hide your identity focus on vibrating your body to distort it. Now hurry.” As Brandon got up and walked out of the locker room Jay turned to Andrew and said “Stay in here. I wanna test his powers.”

Brandon Kiser

As soon as he was out of sight of anyone he used his powers and ran as fast as he could to his truck where he put on his suit, which he had dyed red and yellow, and ran out to the field where he saw his little sister and Spades. Still using his speed he ran closer and stood in between them before slowing down to real time and saying “Who the fuck are you?” While vibrating his voice so it would be masked.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:53 am

Anthony
"Extraordinary powers? Weird, must be talking about there football skills...unless."

Concentrated on his thoughts Anthony hurried away from the door and went to go get his football gear on.
Lover of doggos

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:57 am

Chewion wrote:Jay Garrick

“You both have powers. Extraordinary powers.” Just then Jay felt... his presence. Looking around he knew he was on the field along with..... Brandon’s sister. Turning to Brandon he said “Listen there’s no time to continue right now. You need to get out to the field. Your sister is in danger. Listen if you wanna hide your identity focus on vibrating your body to distort it. Now hurry.” As Brandon got up and walked out of the locker room Jay turned to Andrew and said “Stay in here. I wanna test his powers.”

Brandon Kiser

As soon as he was out of sight of anyone he used his powers and ran as fast as he could to his truck where he put on his suit, which he had dyed red and yellow, and ran out to the field where he saw his little sister and Spades. Still using his speed he ran closer and stood in between them before slowing down to real time and saying “Who the fuck are you?” While vibrating his voice so it would be masked.

Spades looked at Brandon and laughed. “I knew the Flash was real! Oh I can’t wait to see you in court with DC Comics.” He took out his cigar and blew the smoke into Brandon’s face. “My names not important. What’s important is getting you a copyright neutral name.” Spades teleported to the field goal. “Can you move like that?”
-SHEOGORATH

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:28 am

Brandon Kiser

“Copyright only comes into play if I make money on it.” Brandon was startled when the man teleported but regained his cool saying “Nice trick. My turn.” Brandon ran at him full speed reaching out for his shirt.

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:16 am

Andrew Marks

Andrew stared at them as they let the room, annoyed. “Well God Damn, what the fuck is this? That lacked explanation, and then they just leave. And then tell me I can’t come. Bro..........” he said to himself shaking his head. Taking out his phone, he checked the weather and then took a place to sit down.

He was going to think it through first, wondering if he could do anything. Then he thought of something. Manifesting his powers, he concentrated on his hand. He wondered..........as he privately concentrated it, it manifested surrouding his hand then forming...........a glove that was of a tight fit on his hand. Smokey Black, it fitted the style of his powers. Perhaps he could use to to make some sort of disguise?
-Nuverkikstan

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:20 am

Coming around the corner in is gear Anthony looked at Andrew and said.

"Hey man, you going to get geared up?"
Lover of doggos

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:20 am

Chewion wrote:Brandon Kiser

“Copyright only comes into play if I make money on it.” Brandon was startled when the man teleported but regained his cool saying “Nice trick. My turn.” Brandon ran at him full speed reaching out for his shirt.

Spades laughed as Brandon ran at him. He made ice rise from the ground, just in time for Brandon to trip. “That’s no way to treat an old man. You can learn a lot from your elders.” He put the cigar back in his mouth. “You really need to learn some manners, attacking someone unprovoked.”
-SHEOGORATH

Inter-Universal Republic of Earth
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Inter-Universal Republic of Earth » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:33 am

Tribe of Rinos wrote:

Spades laughed as Brandon ran at him. He made ice rise from the ground, just in time for Brandon to trip. “That’s no way to treat an old man. You can learn a lot from your elders.” He put the cigar back in his mouth. “You really need to learn some manners, attacking someone unprovoked.”

(This is Alndar's alternate account btw)

"Although we have our disagreements I have to agree with spades here."

V walked in with a gentleman's cap and a cane to boot. "Attacking unprovoked is quite the bad habit to take on my friend. Though..." He pointed the cane up to Spades' face. "You aren't much of a stranger of attacking first, aren't you Spades?"
Wanna see my really big ship?

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:35 am

Brandon Kiser

Brandon fell on the ground before getting back up saying “Your some creep talking to my 16 year old si.... peer.” Brandon knew how close he had come to letting Caroline know who he was but hoped he had saved it. Continuing he said “What do you want?”
Last edited by Chewion on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:42 am

Brandon fell on the ground before getting back up saying “Your some creep talking to my 14 year old si.... peer.” Brandon knew how close he had come to letting Caroline know who he was but hoped he had saved it. Continuing he said “What do you want?”

Spades put his hand to his chest. “I am offended. When I was little, it didn’t matter who you were, you could talk to anyone. Oh how the world has changed. I had no intention of doing anything to your sipeer, what ever that is. I understand your anger, but you still have insulted my honor.” He teleported to Brandon and slapped him with a glove, leaving a subtle red mark, before returning to his previous position.
-SHEOGORATH

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:45 am

Tribe of Rinos wrote:

Brandon fell on the ground before getting back up saying “Your some creep talking to my 14 year old si.... peer.” Brandon knew how close he had come to letting Caroline know who he was but hoped he had saved it. Continuing he said “What do you want?”

Spades put his hand to his chest. “I am offended. When I was little, it didn’t matter who you were, you could talk to anyone. Oh how the world has changed. I had no intention of doing anything to your sipeer, what ever that is. I understand your anger, but you still have insulted my honor.” He teleported to Brandon and slapped him with a glove, leaving a subtle red mark, before returning to his previous position.

Brandon Kiser

Brandon stumbled back before running full speed and punching Spades in the face before he could teleport. Going back to real speed he said “Get the hell out of here and leave us alone. Next time it’ll more than a punch.”

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:51 am

Chewion wrote:
Tribe of Rinos wrote:Spades put his hand to his chest. “I am offended. When I was little, it didn’t matter who you were, you could talk to anyone. Oh how the world has changed. I had no intention of doing anything to your sipeer, what ever that is. I understand your anger, but you still have insulted my honor.” He teleported to Brandon and slapped him with a glove, leaving a subtle red mark, before returning to his previous position.

Brandon Kiser

Brandon stumbled back before running full speed and punching Spades in the face before he could teleport. Going back to real speed he said “Get the hell out of here and leave us alone. Next time it’ll more than a punch.”

“Threats? That’s rather rude. I’ve been punched harder than you ever could punch. Listen, I am one of the oldest beings in the universe. I’ve been shot at by more things than you can imagine. I’ve seen things no one should ever see. I’ve been threatened by all kinds of people. If you think your petty comment has any effect, you are dead wrong.” Spades shot a bolt of lightning next to Brandon.
-SHEOGORATH

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:19 pm

Caroline Kiser

Caroline was quite confused, a bit afraid, and a bit angry. Out of nowhere, this man had come up beside her and began talking to her for seemingly no reason. Then, just as she began to speak to him, her brother ran out in a ridiculous looking jumpsuit and attacked the man. And now they wouldn't shut up! Caroline sighed as the two fought each other, hardly suprised at Brandon's speed and the man's teleportation. Something had told her, inside her body, that something like this would happen.

Men. They can never calm down and talk for a bit, can they? Caroline shouted at the two, her accent even more pronounced when she yelled. " Will you two clumsy bastards quit it? Your fighting is quite childish and immature, don't you think." Caroline sighed again as the two continued on. Looks like I'll have to handle this myself, as usual. Caroline closed her eyes and focused on the energy that surrounded the two. There. Inside both of their minds, she found a small line of connection, almost like a string on a violin. Now, if she just snapped it... Caroline used her own energy to snap both of their strings. Immediately, a rush of invisible energy escaped the pair's body, making them lose their powers for as long as she held on to their energy, and slammed into Caroline, throwing her backward. She hit hard on the ground behind the bleacher and sat up woozily as the energy slowly escaped her, returning the pair's powers. Shit.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse