NATION

PASSWORD

The Event-IC [Character based RP]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:03 pm

It had been almost two grueling hours of non stop training in the dark alleyway from some horror film which Thane desperately tried to create something from his mind into reality. Sweat driped from every pore staining the white shirt blue jeans. Only the head pounding brain splitting headache kept him distracted from the stench he was producing. He knew what he had been seeing for the past three days had been of his doing. He had no friends who would come over to mess with him, and his sister is ether at work eating at the table or with some new guy for the night. The only thing that added up was himself and some unique veritable.

TWO HOURS AGO

For those two hours Thane he has made three baseballs that looked like crazy lopsided rocks that would phase through his hand every time he reached for it. That ended with kicking a trash bin down the ally hitting a stay cat trying to flee from the projectiles path. Without a care in the world about the victim he tried making himself. With his previous attempt beging flawed beyond belief, he speculated what he made was not real or it had lacked substance to be real. Ether way he wanted to try running before learning to crawl. Calming his heart and mind with dim street lamps setting the scene and the gentle breeze bringing the bone chilling atmosphere the illusionist began.

Seeping up from the depths of the earth a shadow arose in a stream line filling in the invisible doppelgänger appearance to detail. Down on a single knee drenched the Illusionist continued even when every fiber demanded him to cease these foolish actions. The light battle the shadows to revile the doppelgänger physical form steping from the shadowy cast. It's first sight was that of a young man dying with a blood curdling screech piercing the silence of the night helpless on the ground. Crouching down in front of what seem to be his double, sliding a finger into the small puddle of blood it spoke softly. "Your arrogance, naivety, lust, superiority, and manipulative nature will be your down fall boy. Your intelligent, but that Is only part of the equation. One strike down only two more like this and your as good as dead." Slower then he had appeared as if created by a mist the wind swept him away with his final words ringing in the now half dead Thane.

PRESENT TIME

Desperately attempting to making it home without his legs trying to give in and fall off. Thane could only hear himself speak the words over and over again of the blurred figure that looked down on him. It almost angered him that he pasted out when he had finally made progress, but the energy to even think did not exist.

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:51 am

Chewion wrote:Brandon Kiser

Brandon stopped midway up and said “Yes ma’am. I’ll do better. Also you might wanna y’all to Caroline. She seems odd. Anyways night.” He continued up and went to bed after brushing his teeth and showering.

Jim Kiser

Jim had just had a long day and was looking forward to getting home when he opened the front door and walked in seeing his wife. Smiling he said “Hey honey how was your day?” As he walked up behind her and kissed her on the cheek.

"I'll talk to her. Good night Brandon." Eva smiled at him, and turned around to finish the dishes. It didn't take long before her husband came home. She heard him walking up behind hdr, but pretended that she didn't. She liked the way he used to sneak up on her and deliver a kiss. She turned around and returned it with a kiss on his lips. "All in all, pretty good. I went shopping with Annie earlier. ... there was a bit of an argument between me and the kids during dinner, but I think we worked it out. But how was your day, honey? Much to do? There's cold leftovers if you're hungry."

It wasn't the first time John had been late, it came with his work, and it was in a way her "fault" that he hadn't been at his office earlier, so it didn't bother her. She wasn't sure what to say about the break-in or the killing, and she definitely wasn't certain about how John would react, so she simply decided to not mention it at all.
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Alaroma
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alaroma » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:02 am

Alndar wrote:
Alaroma wrote:
Andrew

Nodding solemnly, Andrew said "Yeah, this sounds really serious from what I've heard so far. A lot of good vs evil from what I'm hearing, but so much more dangerous and literal."

"Good. I am sure I can trust you. Just a reminder that much more than yourself is at stake if you reveal this information to anyone besides me."

So began the tale of V's journeys. From the celtic highlands of B.C, to the birth of Christ, to the middle ages, this man seemed like he needed to get some of this off of his chest. Of course, he told the story of Savitar, though left it vague as if he couldn't remember, or rather, didn't want to remember.

"I have since been hunted by the governments of the world to... study me for my powers. They have captured me once before... and let me tell you, it's not a fun experience."

He paused, before finishing. "I have come to this place today in order to train those who need more control over their powers. And now that, he has arrived again, I need to be more vigilant than ever."

He closed his eyes. "I already found and met one who wielded powers. Brandon Kiser is his name. You should see him appear in future training sessions with me. Possibly even have a sparring partner."

Andrew Marks

Andrew did a double take when the man mentioned Brandon Kiser. He couldn't believe his best friend had a power too. "Wait. 6'2", brownish hair, white kid. Athletic, plays football. You mean that Brandon Kiser, the Kiser I'm best friends with and know his entire family?"

Now, Andrew has had many revelations over his life time, but the fact his best friend and quite possibly his entire family was in danger because of this worried him immensely.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015

Postby Chewion » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:08 am

Barapam wrote:
Chewion wrote:Brandon Kiser

Brandon stopped midway up and said “Yes ma’am. I’ll do better. Also you might wanna y’all to Caroline. She seems odd. Anyways night.” He continued up and went to bed after brushing his teeth and showering.

Jim Kiser

Jim had just had a long day and was looking forward to getting home when he opened the front door and walked in seeing his wife. Smiling he said “Hey honey how was your day?” As he walked up behind her and kissed her on the cheek.

"I'll talk to her. Good night Brandon." Eva smiled at him, and turned around to finish the dishes. It didn't take long before her husband came home. She heard him walking up behind hdr, but pretended that she didn't. She liked the way he used to sneak up on her and deliver a kiss. She turned around and returned it with a kiss on his lips. "All in all, pretty good. I went shopping with Annie earlier. ... there was a bit of an argument between me and the kids during dinner, but I think we worked it out. But how was your day, honey? Much to do? There's cold leftovers if you're hungry."

It wasn't the first time John had been late, it came with his work, and it was in a way her "fault" that he hadn't been at his office earlier, so it didn't bother her. She wasn't sure what to say about the break-in or the killing, and she definitely wasn't certain about how John would react, so she simply decided to not mention it at all.

John Kiser

“My day was good.” Walking over to the fridge. “I was stuck in meetings for most of it including one with Governor Holcomb and Vice-President Pence. You know even as the VP he still cares about Indiana.” Putting the food in the microwave he turned to face her saying “Honey, Holcomb is going to be coming to down and wants to stay at our house. I wanted to make sure you were ok with that because I didn’t want to overload you with work.”
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:54 am

Eva raised an eyebrow. "The governor's coming here? Just for dinner, or is he going to sleep here? How long? And what do you mean, 'overload me with work'?"

She wasn't very enthusiastic to the news. Not because she disliked the governor, but because she had no desire to be some kind of unpaid maid for Johns aquaintances, no matter how important or powerful they were. Still, she wasn't totally against the idea.

"By the sounds of it, it's already decided and set... Maybe we could hire someone to help me then? We can afford a maid, at least for a limited time, right?"
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Alndar
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Alndar » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:57 pm

Alaroma wrote:
Alndar wrote:
"Good. I am sure I can trust you. Just a reminder that much more than yourself is at stake if you reveal this information to anyone besides me."

So began the tale of V's journeys. From the celtic highlands of B.C, to the birth of Christ, to the middle ages, this man seemed like he needed to get some of this off of his chest. Of course, he told the story of Savitar, though left it vague as if he couldn't remember, or rather, didn't want to remember.

"I have since been hunted by the governments of the world to... study me for my powers. They have captured me once before... and let me tell you, it's not a fun experience."

He paused, before finishing. "I have come to this place today in order to train those who need more control over their powers. And now that, he has arrived again, I need to be more vigilant than ever."

He closed his eyes. "I already found and met one who wielded powers. Brandon Kiser is his name. You should see him appear in future training sessions with me. Possibly even have a sparring partner."

Andrew Marks

Andrew did a double take when the man mentioned Brandon Kiser. He couldn't believe his best friend had a power too. "Wait. 6'2", brownish hair, white kid. Athletic, plays football. You mean that Brandon Kiser, the Kiser I'm best friends with and know his entire family?"

Now, Andrew has had many revelations over his life time, but the fact his best friend and quite possibly his entire family was in danger because of this worried him immensely.

"Oh... So you are friends with him. That makes things a little easier..."

He coughed, "What is not easy is that I am certain more than just he in his family had acquired those powers... And I am afraid that Savitar has already gotten to one of his family members..."

He sighed. "I hope this has been enough to convince you that this is a very dire situation. Much more os at stake than just your families."

He looked away.

"I wouldn't be surprised if the government is also worried about what is happening as well."

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:28 pm

Barapam wrote:Eva raised an eyebrow. "The governor's coming here? Just for dinner, or is he going to sleep here? How long? And what do you mean, 'overload me with work'?"

She wasn't very enthusiastic to the news. Not because she disliked the governor, but because she had no desire to be some kind of unpaid maid for Johns aquaintances, no matter how important or powerful they were. Still, she wasn't totally against the idea.

"By the sounds of it, it's already decided and set... Maybe we could hire someone to help me then? We can afford a maid, at least for a limited time, right?"

John Kiser

Getting his food out John replied “He’ll just be here for dinner. And by work I meant making dinner since you normally get extravagant when a guest comes to dinner. And we could afford a maid but the last time I brought it up you got mad at me. Said you don’t trust anyone to do as good of a job as you.”
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:23 am

"Oh, well in that case there's no problem." Eva flashed John a smile and wiped her wet hands on a towel. She walked up to him and put her arms around his neck. "Now that you mention it, I remember saying that. But maybe we could hire one this time? It would be nice for a change to be served by someone else. Or maybe she can assist me, and I'll dress up in a maid suit too." She giggeled.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:36 am

Barapam wrote:"Oh, well in that case there's no problem." Eva flashed John a smile and wiped her wet hands on a towel. She walked up to him and put her arms around his neck. "Now that you mention it, I remember saying that. But maybe we could hire one this time? It would be nice for a change to be served by someone else. Or maybe she can assist me, and I'll dress up in a maid suit too." She giggeled.

John Kiser

Eating his food he replied “Well I can’t say I wouldn’t like the last option. Anyways I can get you a list of maids if you want or you can find one yourself.” Finishing his food he washed his plate and put it in the dishwasher before turning to Eva and kissing her as he pulled her in tight saying “I love you honey. And I know that the kids all love you too even if they give you a hard time.”

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:59 am

"I love you too, honey." She kissed him again. "If you fix that list, I'll choose one from it."

Eva kept standing glued to John. Had he noticed her new clothes? He hadn't commented them, but maybe he was just tired. "Let me clean up the last here, and then maybe we could catch a movie? We haven't been out together in a while."

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:29 am

The next morning...
Brandon Kiser

Brandon woke up the next morning and was instantly hit with a sense of guilt at what had happened the night before. Getting out of bed he looked at the clock. He had woken up a few minutes late and could hear that nobody else was up. Throwing on clothes for the day he went into Caroline’s room where he gentle woke her saying “Hey we are running late. And I’m sorry for last night. Hurry up and get ready and we can talk more later.” Then he made his way into Esmeralda’s room waking her saying “Sis we’re going to be late.”
Last edited by Chewion on Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:42 am

Even though Eva still was sleeping in her bed, her kids wouldn't need to worry about not having time for breakfast. She had gone up early as usual and made pancakes, bacon, eggs and coffee. She hadn't told John, but she was going to get tattooed today, and she'd been told that it was important to eat and sleep well before. There was also the upside of not having to cleaning the food away right away, since the rest of the family would eat too. Instead she had gone back to bed, but without waking her children up. They were old enough to keep track of their own schedules, and maybe they started later today for some reason. Normally they would've shared info like that with her in advance, but things hadn't reall been normal for either of them yesterday. Of course, neither of them knew that it was because all of them had new powers that they still were unused to.

When she fell asleep again, she started to dream about the movie she and John had seen at the cinema late last night. It had been the kind of extremely violent shoot-'em-up flick that Eva usually detested, but this time she had enjoyed it even more than her husband, and right now her subconscious replayed it in her head, but with herself in the lead role as the lone gunslinger who extracted bloody revenge on the Yakuza.

If John just then would look at her face, he would probably guess that she dreamed of something far more innocent, judging by the smile playing on her lips.

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:00 pm

Caroline Kiser

Caroline awoke to Brandon nudging her shoulder. She opened her eyes and scowled. " How many times do I have to tell you?" She pointed at the door. " Knock. Every single time. What if I'm in the middle of getting dressed? Everyone always knocks on your door. Now go." As he left, Caroline stood up and put on a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. She grabbed a drawstring bag and shoved an extra pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt for later. Caroline exited the room and walked quickly downstairs, humming.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:14 am

Esmeralda Kiser

Esmeralda woke up to Brandon shaking her shoulder. Grabbing his arm she looked him in the eye and said “If you come into my room again I slit your fucking throat you piece of shit. Now get the fuck out of here.” Pushing him out she grabbed her clothes and put them on before nearly collapsing as a small battle raged in her head. Savitar’s version of her wasn’t absolute and a part of the old Esmeralda still lived. That part felt bad for being so mean but was powerless to stop it. Focusing Esmeralda walked out and went downstairs to grab breakfast.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:01 am

Brandon Kiser

Brandon feltbhurt hy Esmeralda’s new attitude towards him. They used to be close but now it seemed she hated him. Going downstairs he saw Caroline and said to her “Hey are we cool? I don’t want to drive a wedge in our relationship or this family.”

Alaroma
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016

Postby Alaroma » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:59 am

Alndar wrote:
Alaroma wrote:
Andrew Marks

"Oh... So you are friends with him. That makes things a little easier..."

He coughed, "What is not easy is that I am certain more than just he in his family had acquired those powers... And I am afraid that Savitar has already gotten to one of his family members..."

He sighed. "I hope this has been enough to convince you that this is a very dire situation. Much more os at stake than just your families."

He looked away.

"I wouldn't be surprised if the government is also worried about what is happening as well."

Andrew Marks

Andrew sighed, looking at the strange man, feeling his world slowly changing into something he didn't recognize and didn't want to recognize. Well, there's nothing much he could do about it, so he shrugged and nodded.

"Yeah, I see what you mean. I'm willing to help, and realize how much is at stake right now. God help us all........."

The Next Morning

Andrew waking up, was not up to the shit today. He pressed his snooze button at least three times before finally getting up and turning on the lights in his room, making him regret his life heavily. He was not wanting to get up, but what are you going to do?

Going into his bath room, he took a quick use of the bathroom, then going to wash his hands. He washed his face up, then taking time to brush his teeth and brush his hair. Looking out at the dark sky, he sighed seeing the world becoming s figuratively darker place.
Last edited by Alaroma on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:32 am

Alexand(er)(ra) Kiser

The night had brought little sleep for Alex. (S)he tossed and turned with broken sleep until (s)he could sleep no longer when the clock struck 3:45AM. Alex slithered out of bed, careful to stalk to the bathroom as silently as possible, and couldn't believe the sight (s)he saw in the mirror. Perhaps it was a miracle, black magic, or something else entirely, but the person staring wide-eyed and flummoxed back at Alex from the mirror bore a scarce visual resemblance at best to the Alexander Kiser that had existed before the meteors struck.

Alexander, at least that version of Alex, was fading away by the minute as Alex further examined this changed physique. Alexander Kiser had disappeared into the night, leaving this reinvented Alex in his place. Alex no longer stood for Alexander; Alex was now short for Alexandra. Luckily for Alexandra, she shared a restroom with her siblings, so now was as good a time as any to learn first hand what makeup could do. She glanced at the available tools, and soon took a fancy to a stick of blood-red lipstick that Esmeralda had laying around.

But this exploration of makeup was short, as Alexandra soon determine it'd be best not to make too much noise in the bathroom, since waking up anyone would be less than ideal. Once she returned to her room, a quick google search and some sneaking around the house gave Alex everything she needed to create a pair of skirts from two of her father’s old t-shirts that had gotten mixed up with her laundry. By the time she'd finished, it would only be a short time before her siblings would slink out of their beds.

Finishing getting ready just as Brandon awoke, Alexandra finished her makeup and hair, practically skipping downstairs as she left the bathroom almost identical to how she'd found it. As usual, Alex ate breakfast in the living room, and only heard her siblings come downstairs. It was at this point she remembered she bore little resemblance to her previous self, which might cause difficulties. Alex bite one of her nails as she thought for a moment, immediately regretting nibbling her nail off. But what happened next was nothing short of bizarre. The fingernail grew back.

Looking at her hands, Alexandra remembered how much she resented their very visible veins. In yet another bizarre change, the veins seemed almost to fade away, though her hands felt no different. The little voice of superstition that always attempted to explain things logic could not seemingly roared inside Alex’s mind, and the pieces seemingly clicked. For one reason or another, Alex could change any aspect of her appearance at will. With this theory in mind, Alex willed her body to grow a sixth finger on each hand, and willed them away just as quickly. There wasn't much time left before it was time to head out, so Alex stopped experimenting and went into the kitchen to put her dirty dishes into the sink, seeing Brandon and Caroline looking away from her as she did. It was only a few seconds now before the family would see this new Alex.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:32 am

Caroline Kiser

Caroline sighed as she heard Brandon call after her. She mocked his voice. " Caroline this, Caroline that. I punch you in the face and it's still ok right? We're all still friends." Caroline snorted. " Jesus Christ, leave me alone. Go puppy up to someone else if you will please. Leave me th-" Caroline turned around and saw her younger brother, but not her younger brother. " The fuc--ccc" Images flashed through her mind quickly. A bit concerned and certainly freaked, Caroline almost jogged out into the kitchen, eager to get away from the thing sitting on the couch.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:54 am

Brandon Kiser

“Well sorry for trying to be nice. Anyways you still need a ri.....” at that moment he turned the corner and saw that.... thing sitting on the couch. Looking closer he realized it was Alex. Staying silent we walked into the kitchen after Caroline and whispered to her “Is that fucking Alex?”

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:07 pm

Carolie Kiser

Caroline turned around, an almost frightened look in her eyes. " I don't fucking know! Is he, was he a cross dresser before? Do you have any idea what happened. Maybe that's not him and it's just a random stranger." A bit freaked, Caroline raised her voice to speak to Alex. " Alexander is that you? What exactly are you doing? Don't tell me you're embeacing this liberal propaganda. This is a joke, right?" Caroline's upbringing made this feel wrong. She had been taught by her mother to grow up to be a caring, strict Christian mother as well as a loving wife and mother. This was outside her realm.

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:26 pm

Esmeralda Victoria Kiser

She walked down the stairs to look, turning into the living room her jaw dropped and broke the silence by letting out a long and confusing "ah" sound. It was after about a minute of this and flicking her eyes between what she assumed was Alex and her two other younger siblings that she decided to speak like a normal human being whom spoke English.

"Yaaa, I'm just a bit confused because yesterday you didn't have boobs, and now ya have boobs soooooooo...." She said this as she pointed her index finger at the boobs and made a circular movement. After she finished her sentence her arm feel back down into a resting position and she continued to go on with the "ah"s, albeit, much softer than before.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:48 pm

Alexandra Kiser

Before she could respond to Caroline, Victoria came downstairs and asked a more neutral yet equally obvious question to Caroline’s.

“Er, well,” she began, her voice undoubtedly anything but that of a male, “I don't exactly know where they came from. I had them yesterday, but they weren't as obvious. I noticed them a few days ago, but I just thought it was gynecomastia. But then, uh, other changes happened too, ones that explaining would be more uncomfortable for all of us than I really want to try to explain. Honestly I'm surprised none of y'all noticed, though maybe it was because y'all were too busy talking with one another.”

Alex seemed to tense up a bit as she resolved exactly what to say to Caroline, scratching her shoulder awkwardly as she did.

“I, uh, never crossdressed, and I'm not fond of liberals or fierce conservatives,” she said, reaching the conclusion that there wouldn't be any easy way to explain it, “I couldn't sleep last night, I looked in the mirror, and I barely resembled myself from like a month ago, in some pretty obvious ways. It looked to me like I was a girl, unless the mirror and my own two eyes deceived me. So I acted accordingly. Since this moment is already as awkward as I could possibly imagine, I suppose I'll show y'all what I discovered I could consciously do this morning.”

Alex held up her left hand, and, all of a sudden, its skin complexion shifted from Caucasian to eastern Asian and back again, all while the fingernails shifted short and once again became long.

“I don't know what lets me do that, or what else I can do, so I dunno. At this point I can only guess what happened.”

Alex had of course omitted the fact that she was quite content with this, and actually guessed there might be a correlation between what she'd just shown her siblings and the other changes that had occurred.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:45 pm

Brandon Kiser

“Well.... WAIT you said a few days ago? Around the time of the shower?” Brandon couldn’t help but think maybe Alex had gotten powers somehow. Walking over to him he said “Alex I need you to try something. Focus on becoming......” looking around for a moment “Focus on becoming an exact copy of Caroline.”

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:49 pm

Savitar

-zzzzt- Savitar appeared before the Kaiser household with his mind scanning. “THERE!” He thought. Focusing on Eva he pushed thoughts and fake memories into her head like how much she loved Esmeralda and how much she was disappointed in her other children. How she truly disliked them on a level. Pushed into her mind an intense craving to be bad. To kill. Of course these would take time to ferment but when she awoke she would be definitely more irritable to everyone but Esmeralda.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:03 am

Alexandra Kiser

Alex looked at Brandon with an expression that conveyed an awkward confusion.

“Euh, okay,” she said slowly, “I'll try.”

Alex tried at first just to will herself into becoming identical in appearance to Caroline, but she soon had to close her eyes to focus more. Within a few moments, she was now identical in appearance to her sister, though her clothes hadn’t changed with her, so now she was more wearing a crop-top than a shirt, and the skirt was tight.

“So I can do that apparently,” she said, “But I'd rather try to change back, because this is kinda uncomfortable.”

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse