NATION

PASSWORD

The Event-IC [Character based RP]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:14 pm

Brandon Kiser

Brandon out a hand on Caroline’s shoulder saying “aIm so sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. Are you ok? I shouldn’t have done that.” Looking at her to see if she was ok he pulled her in for a hug saying “I’m so sorry.”
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Alaroma
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016

Postby Alaroma » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:21 pm

Alndar wrote:
Alaroma wrote:
[align=]Andrew Marks[/align]
Andrew stared at the cup, the man, then the cup again. "Uhhhhhh, it could be just me, but you just popped a cup of water out a thin air..........." he said, beginning to pull the dots together. Was there more people like Andrew out there?

Thinking about it, he then asked cautiously "Do you have more powers........powers like me?" he asked showing a puff of smoke formulate then die down in his hand secretly.

Oh this day just keeps getting better.

"In a sense... yes. I am currently on search looking for ones with said powers. I just didn't know I was looking right at one. Funny how things work out."

Andrew Marks

Andrew chuckled at the thought, them suddenly grew curious as to why he would be searching for people with powers. "Why do you need people with powers? Is it some save the world thing like in the comics? Am I the next Spider-Man, teen hero? Damn, we should be in New York for this according to all the good movies."
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:05 pm

Esmeralda Victoria Kiser

Esmeralda could tell that Caroline was thinking about her, based both on the way the neurons in her brain were moving and the neurons that ordered her eyeball to move and focus in on herself. Caroline was the only true competition in the family. Brandon was too easy to manipulate and Alex is too young and distant from the others that he'll have to wait until after they all leave home to really show any of his own talents. What Brandon had said about her might have been true, if it was, Caroline would be a great politician one day if she felt like going into that field.

But if it ends up with just the two of them, Esmeralda could just use brute force to shut her up. And then she would be the star of the show, only if it were to be for 6 months.

Esmeralda stopped her snickering. Still, in her chair, she turned her head around to look at Brandon. She then began to speak in a somewhat superior tone, "Oh Brandon. If you truly did have the intelligence that our sister has brought into question, then you'd be able to figure out what I find so funny about this situation."

All the while, Esmeralda was screaming in her head, "Come on bitch! Hit me too! Just see how well it ends up for your idiotic ass!"

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:31 pm

Brandon Kiser

Letting go of Caroline he looked right at Esmeralda. Part of him wanted to use his powers right there and then to hit her within the second. However is calmer side prevailed and he just shook his head and said “Whatever. I really don’t care what you say anymore Es.”
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:59 pm

Caroline Kiser

Caroline quickly pulled away from his hug, showing no affection. Her eyes darted to Esmeralda. She was outplaying them both, using Brandon as a way to take down her younger sister. Caroline cursed herself inside. Cant let her out on top. Can't do it. I do it, I lose. Brandon replied to the eldest Kiser child with a weak, defensive response, opening up the door for another attack by Esmeralda. If only those two would begin fighting. Then, Caroline would pull out of the conflict, unscathed and victorious. All it needed was a bit iof pushing.

" Of course you care about what she says. You know I you want to hit her, the enraged, savage animal inside you wants to beat both me and her. You can't control it, your level of intelligence isn't high enough. You will break, once again, I may add, and go after us. You're simply too dumb to help it." Caroline attempted sound as rude as she could, letting her full British accent go out on display. " You really aren't relevant anymore. You may as well just go hide in your room all day, beat yourself half to death in uncivilized sports, and stare dumbly at girls you like. I wouldn't be suprised if you tried to get inside Sarah's panties today, just as mother said. Everyone but you realizes it, you aren't up to par." Come on at me. Send me to the hospital. Do it.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:18 pm

Brandon Kiser

Brandon shook his head and laughed saying “Your really trying to get me to punch you aren’t you. You claim I’m so dumb yet I can clearly see you trying to manipulate me. Now I hit you earlier when I lost control. I let my anger get the best of me and that was unacceptable but I’m not going to hit you again. Unlike apparently everyone else I actually care about my family.”

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:08 pm

January 27th, 2017

While everyone probably relished the sight of metros falling from the sky, one young man cursed it to the high heavens. It wasn't because it was an inconvenience or anything it was the people who occupied his reading spot to see the event. He counted five body's in total and could make out one vehicle. While he calculated if he should inform them to leave the area for made up reasons alone, he decided not to because it would require effort.

As the young man sat down on a hill overlooking the sky, with his back kept up right by a tree. It was perfect the light show brought by natures beauty. Without a single sign of warning a meteorite struck the tree down with only the few inches above the man head left. Only realizing what had just occurred he rolled out the way of the top portion of tree to where he was previously. With pure curiosity the young man eased is way to the meteorite watching out for more stray projectiles.

The meteor gave of a faint green glow, but the fumes began to make him hallucinate into seeing his sister and hearing her voice all around him. Which did not make any logical since because she would have just been on her way home from work. Which ment he needed to get home before he got worse and pass out in the outskirts of town. Taking a piece of it with him he jumped into his car and drove off home.

January 30th 2017

Thane was board as hell they day just passed him by. Except when he noticed a classmate a female acting strange and that's saying something since everyone does the samething everyday. Like for him going to sleep in class and still pass with a solid B. Only remembering one other incident when some guy pulled out of the driveway at high speed like some jocks he knew. Now he was reading hamlet for the third time that month. He pulled out his phone and made note to make himself known to the cute girl in class.

Alndar
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Alndar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:45 pm

Alaroma wrote:
Alndar wrote:
Oh this day just keeps getting better.

"In a sense... yes. I am currently on search looking for ones with said powers. I just didn't know I was looking right at one. Funny how things work out."

Andrew Marks

Andrew chuckled at the thought, them suddenly grew curious as to why he would be searching for people with powers. "Why do you need people with powers? Is it some save the world thing like in the comics? Am I the next Spider-Man, teen hero? Damn, we should be in New York for this according to all the good movies."

"Haha. Don't get too far ahead of yourself."

He straightened himself to give a proper introduction.

"My name is V. I am a power wielder like yourself, only much more experienced in my years. I heard of the asteroids and have come here to find and help those willing to try to wield those powers."

He pointed to the teen's heart. "That green glow around that meteor you came across was something called 'resonance'. Such an event of resonance only happens on rare occasion. But I have been around quite long enough to know what that stuff can do to you."

He stepped back. "I am 2,150 years old. And have seen countless amount of people trying to use their powers for good and evil."

He leaned in as a serious nature took over his face. "And currently, one of those evil doers is already present in this town looking for persons with such powers to do his bidding. Which is why I remain vigilant in my search."

He took a step back. "Would you like me to repeat what I just said, or would you like to move on?"

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:43 am

Alndar wrote:
Alaroma wrote:
Andrew Marks

"My name is V. I am a power wielder like yourself, only much more experienced in my years. I heard of the asteroids and have come here to find and help those willing to try to wield those powers."

He pointed to the teen's heart. "That green glow around that meteor you came across was something called 'resonance'. Such an event of resonance only happens on rare occasion. But I have been around quite long enough to know what that stuff can do to you."

He stepped back. "I am 2,150 years old. And have seen countless amount of people trying to use their powers for good and evil."

He leaned in as a serious nature took over his face. "And currently, one of those evil doers is already present in this town looking for persons with such powers to do his bidding. Which is why I remain vigilant in my search."

He took a step back. "Would you like me to repeat what I just said, or would you like to move on?"

Andrew Marks

Andrew tried not to do a double take at what he was hearing, and he also couldn't believe the man in front of him was freaking 2,150 years old! How he has lived this long is incredible, though he was could ask later.

"Uhhhhh, no. Go ahead, I got all that. Just, I'm going to need to hear the entire story first before I can make any foolhardy judgments. I'm assuming you have more to tell me." He said looking at his hand, and wondering at all the other people who had these powers.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Alndar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alndar » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:04 pm

Alaroma wrote:
Alndar wrote:

Andrew Marks

Andrew tried not to do a double take at what he was hearing, and he also couldn't believe the man in front of him was freaking 2,150 years old! How he has lived this long is incredible, though he was could ask later.

"Uhhhhh, no. Go ahead, I got all that. Just, I'm going to need to hear the entire story first before I can make any foolhardy judgments. I'm assuming you have more to tell me." He said looking at his hand, and wondering at all the other people who had these powers.

"You must first promise me these things you hear next will remain with you, and not spread. I must act under the guise of some secrecy due to my own powers. Can I trust you?"

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:41 pm

Caroline Kiser

Caroline rolled her eyes. " Whatever you say. You've broken before and you'll break again. Quite soon. Well then, I'm finished here. Cheerio and goodbye." Caroline snapped her fingers once and sat down at the table. She closed her eyes and leaned back, her ears still listening to her older sister and brother. Come on you dirty bastards. Fight, by God! Do something interesting at least. Break her jaw Brandon! Make Brandon break your jaw Esmeralda!

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:53 pm

Esmeralda Victoria Kiser

Esmeralda could tell what her younger sister was thinking based off, once again, how the neurons in her brain were firing and communicating.

"Well, I'm not going to let you win so by just leaving the fight in a snarky way. The only true way to win is to break your opponents back, and leave with their blood, either metaphorical or literal, on your hands."

Because of this, besides the time that she had turned around to speak, she had continued to eat her dinner, remaining silent. "Well then, I can't quite find a way to continue this fight into a more violent mode unless I make another player make a move that would seem to be a bit fishy. Brandon had seemly shut down and Caroline was trying to give off a vibe that she didn't care anymore as well.

"Oh well. That was fun while it lasted, I guess I have to wait for mother to now reprimand us, perhaps if the two of them still feel a bit rebellious at the time, or if I made them feel it, it could bring just the right spice to bring this party back to life!"

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:50 pm

Hothnia wrote:Caroline Kiser

Caroline rolled her eyes. " Whatever you say. You've broken before and you'll break again. Quite soon. Well then, I'm finished here. Cheerio and goodbye." Caroline snapped her fingers once and sat down at the table. She closed her eyes and leaned back, her ears still listening to her older sister and brother. Come on you dirty bastards. Fight, by God! Do something interesting at least. Break her jaw Brandon! Make Brandon break your jaw Esmeralda!

Brandon Kiser

Leaning against the wall for a moment Brandon thought over his actions before looking at Caroline saying “Maybe I’ll just surprise you. Maybe I will not snap. And I am truly sorry for hitting you. I know we are competitive but I do love you.”

NewLakotah
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:42 pm

Lee Begay

When the meteor shower had struck, it had caused a major stir among the leader CSA scientists as well as the military and politicians. It had come out of nowhere with almost no tracking on them. Their readings during their entry and breakup had been.. abnormal... to say the least. the CSA had decided to keep a close on it, as well as any other potential effects or other meteors should they start falling again. It wasn't terribly long after certain "strange" noise was being made in some small corners of the internet and local media. About "effects" popping up right after the shower. It hadn't particularly alarmed any of the Canadian scientists. But it had intrigued them enough to organize an expedition, in partnership with NASA to begin studying the downed meteors. There was something oddly radioactive about them, and although the radiation appeared to have no major damage to human or any life, the strange readings were causing major headaches among the CSA. Without further ado 5 people were selected to head to Indiana and begin studying them. 4 of the 5 were very highly educated scientists: Astrobiologists, Astronomers, Astrophysicist and bioengineers were selected for the mission. One man, that being Lee Begay markedly stood out. While he did have a Bachelor's, it was in a totally different field of study, and while he had taken several science classes and several astronomy classes, he was far from qualified as a scientists. Instead, he was a member of the Canadian Security Intelligence Service. Rumours had reached them about the possible effects it was having on people, and what threat they might pose should the rumours be at all true. And, should they be true, having a skilled military-trained, special operative on standby should any "things" happen, seemed like the smart idea.

Lee had separated himself somewhat from the CSA scientists. Deciding that it would be best for him to explore the town a bit, see what people were doing, see if there were any people on edge for no apparent reason, or see if any chatter was up concerning anything. It was his preferred method, one he had gotten lots of practice with including tours in Afghanistan and Iraq. He wasn't entirely mad about being in Small-town, USA. The mission should be a rather relaxing one it seemed to him thus far. However, it did seem like a rather boring one at the same time. Nonetheless he started on his first exploration mission, heading into the town, working his way past the high school, the stores and various shops. Trying to get an idea of the land.
"How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right." ~~ Black Hawk, Sauk

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." ~~ Tecumseh

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:50 am

Eva Kiser felt as if she was about to explode. Her face was red, she gritted her teeth, and massaged her temples, but despite all those efforts, she couldn't hold back anymore. Almost as if her rage had a will of its own, she reached backwards to the counter, grabbed the kitchen knife, and stabbed it deep into the table.

"ENOUGH, ALL OF YOU!" she shouted. She let go off the knife, and it stood steady, with the handle pointing to the ceiling. "Brandon, I will NOT allow any kind of violence in this house! And Caroline, Vikki... Stop pretending that you're so sweet and innocent! The way you provoke each other and compete over me... it sickens me! And Alex..!"

She calmed down somewhat, but was still wild-eyed and panting. Her voice however, was a lot more friendly. "I'm sorry we put you through this." She put her hand on his. "You're the only one here that I'm not mad at."

But if the other siblings thought that was it, they were wrong. Just as fast as their mother had calmed down, she flared up again. She stood up, and gestured towards the kitchen sink and the dishes. "AND IF ANY OF YOU BRATS THINK I'LL BE CLEANING THIS UP NOW, YOU'RE DEAD WRONG!!!"

She stormed out and went immediately upstairs. She took a key from the nightstand by her bed, used it to open the safe behind a cheap painting on the wall, and took her two twin Colt m1911 pistols out. It had been years since, but she knew that the best way to blow off some steam would be by visiting the shooting range. She put the guns in her purse, and went down to the hall to get dressed for the winter night outside.

""I DON'T CARE WHO DOES THE DISHES, AS LONG AS IT ISN'T ALEX! AND ALSO, HE'LL BE GETTING ALL OF YOU'R ALLOWANCE THIS MONTH! EXCEPT FOR BRANDON'S, BECAUSE HE'LL GET YOURS FOR TWO MONTHS!" she shouted as she put on her coat, loud enough so the kids would hear in the kitchen. Just as she was about to go, she remembered one thing. "Caroline gets a free punch at Brandon. But only one!" She then slammed the door.

It was really cold outside and Eva pulled her cap as much as possible over her ears, but her fury kept her warm enough as she walked to the shooting range, almos as in trance. She didn't even reflect on how different her reaction had been compared to her old self. The old Eva was already gone, dead and buried.

At the shooting range:

It did help. Every bullet she fired made her anger run off a little. She had worried that she would've been rusty, but to her surprise she was still just as good, even better even, than she had been last time. She tried shooting with her left hand too. No problem, it worked just as good as it did with her right hand, which was a bit odd. Not that she complained though.

She reloaded, and was left alone as the only other person there, a man in his sixties, packed up and left. The sudden solitude made the training feel even more like the meditation it pretty much already was. Eva took a deep breath, and decided to play a little. It went against all common sense, unless you wrote stuff for Hollywood, but it didn't matter since no one would see. Besides, it would be fun. She picked up her guns, one in each hand, and fired away. When the magazines where empty, the result shocked her. It simply couldn't be real. Had she done that?

The perforated target grinned back at her. A perfect smiley face. Eva smiled, but shook her head. She had to sit down. The memories of the unwanted stranger suddenly came back. Was this her power? But how could he have known before her, in that case? She decided to pack her pistols down and hang the ear protection and goggles back. Going here had helped her calm down, but now she needed a long walk to gather her thoughts.

She didn't know how long she had been walking. Her cell phone and her watch had been left back at the house. All she knew was that this was a part of town that she had never visited before, at least not on foot, and especially not after dark. It looked really rough, and felt kinda dangerous. There was a convinience store ahead, which was still open. She hurried her steps towards it. A hot cup of coffee would be nice in this weather. Unfortunately, she discovered as she was about to pay that she had forgotten her wallet at home too. The playing card with the phone number Mr Mysterious had left her, that she thought she had thrown away but now found still had been in her back pocket, wasn't something the clerc was willing to accept instead of cash. So her only choice was to go back outside, and go back home. Maybe things had cleared up there by now. Eva almost regretted her earlier outbursts by the dinner table. Almost.

A couple of blocks later, a voice called out to her. "Hey babe, got the time?" She turned around, and saw a hooded young man. In the darkness, it was hard to make out many more details, but she noticed that he held a knife by her hip.

"Look, I have neither money or a phone on me, so please just let me go, okay?" She spoke to him calmly, but she could still feel the fear come crawling.

"Let you go?" he said and took a step forward. "A babe like you? Nah, I don't thin so." He grinned, and suddenly charged at her. He held the knife by her neck, stroke her cheek, and whispered into her ear. His breath was terrible. "You're gonna make me very happy tonight..."

Eva reacted purely on instincti. She reached into her purse, not breaking the criminal's gaze, and got her Colt out. She fired. One shot, two shots. Her fear gave away for fury, and she punched him in the face with her other hand. He lost balance, and fell to the ground. Eva stepped up next to him, and calmly placed a bullet between his eyes. Then she kept going. Her heart wasn't racing, she felt no remorse, shame, or pity for the youngster. Even her anger faded away. How far could it be to home? A couple of hours of sleep would be good before she got that tattoo made.
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:43 am

Brandon Kiser

Brandon stood still as his mother yelled at them. Never in his life had he heard her so mad or see her get so violent. After she left he went over to the table and pulled knife out setting it on the counter before turning to his sisters saying “I’ll do the dishes. I’m sorry for everything.” Then focusing on Caroline he said “You wanna punch me now or later?”

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:01 pm

Caroline Kiser

Caroline yawned. " You'll see." The girl stood up and quickly walked upstairs, a bit worried. After their mothers last outburst, things had gone bad for all three of them. That gave room room for her younger brother to strike. Caroline would have to put an end to that before she finally struck at Esmeralda. She quickly entered her room and closed the door softly behind her. What now? Caroline, bored, flopped down on her bed and stared at the ceiling.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:03 pm

Alexander Kiser

Alex listened quietly as the punishments towards all the other Kiser children flew in, and beamed smugly at the rewards for having said nothing. (S)He looked wide eyed at Brandon, Victoria, and Caroline, and was silent for a moment before starting to quietly laugh. Over the course of but a minute, the laughs grew into what could only be described as a cackle as (s)he rubbed hands together almost as a hamster might when cleaning itself, though such a resemblance was coincidental. The laugh itself sounded noticeably different from Alex’s old laugh, sounding much more like that of an old witch in her younger days than that of a teenage boy who just got away with a scheme scot-free.

“Ohoho, this will be very beneficial,” (s)he muttered, getting up from the table, “I can use this very much...”

Alex slunk upstairs, but not before (s)he noticed a note slid under the door. (S)He perused the letter, and thought for a second perhaps (s)he’d been a bit harsh on Brandon. But then, mother had been even more harsh, so it wasn't that concerning. Alex pranced up the stairs, dropped the note on mother’s nightstand, grabbed nightclothes, and locked the bathroom. (S)He started looking at all manner of women's clothing after noticing the physical changes had begun to create a body that looked more like it was going through a female puberty than a male one, in every aspect even that which seemed unchangeable without surgery. It seemed as though would soon come time to begin purchasing the clothing from the quickly accumulating collection of bookmarks, and, with this new influx of allowance, Alex could now say with relative certainty there would be a great deal of mail for an Alexandra Kiser.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:04 pm

Walking down an empty street Thane had wanted to try something he could hardly explain to any common man. He noticed for the past three day that he was tripping on some type of drug that was air borne, or something had happened to him recently that made life a little less normal. For the past three day he has seen all types of things that should not exist at all, but they were to believable not to be the real McCoy. First day Yoda was just sitting there on his bed post saying "Dave it's not Real Dave". While the next day he woke up to Rick and Morty portal gunning through his room from one dimension to the next. The day after that he had realized it may have all been a dream but he knew deep down it was not. So he tried to think and create a Deathstar the size of his palm. Obviously that trick was a failure by not producing the desired effect but was successful in creating a black orb. It had not presence or mass and was truly like a hologram that only showed black and white.

Today Thane wanted to try something crazy, to create a perfect image of him self and make it walk and talk as he would.

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:22 pm

Some time later, Eva Kiser opened the door to the house where she lived, and entered the warm, nice hall of her home. She hung her coat on its hook, took of her boots, and glanced quickly into the kitchen. She saw Brandon, halfway done with the dishes, sit on a chair by the sink, asleep. Poor boy... she'd wake him up later, but for now she'd let him rest.

She took her purse with the guns and headed upstairs. She would clean them tomorrow when shecwas alone. Not that she was afraid to be confronted about what she'd been up to, but because it was nice to not have to answer a whole lot of questions. When she went to get the key in her nightstand, she noticed a letter lying on it.

"So that's why he was late... maybe I was a bit too hard on him."

With her weapons safe in the safe, she then went downstairs with the paper in hand, and headed to the kitchen. She tapped her son's shoulder. "Hi, Brandon... good job. I'll take it from here."
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:28 pm

Brandon Kiser

Brandon slowly stirred as his mother woke him. Opening his eyes he looked up at her in a moment of fear remembering her yelling before calming down and saying “Ok. And I’m sorry for earlier.” Getting up he gave her a hug saying “Love you.” Before making his way slowly upstairs to his room.

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:36 pm

Alndar wrote:
Alaroma wrote:
Andrew Marks

"You must first promise me these things you hear next will remain with you, and not spread. I must act under the guise of some secrecy due to my own powers. Can I trust you?"

Andrew

Nodding solemnly, Andrew said "Yeah, this sounds really serious from what I've heard so far. A lot of good vs evil from what I'm hearing, but so much more dangerous and literal."
-Nuverkikstan

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:44 pm

She hugged him back, and as he started to walk away, she turned towards him again. "Brandon, wait." Her voice were soft, almost sweet. "I found this letter... I know the real reason why you were late. It was wrong of me to assume things, and I'm sorry. Just... don't forget about picking up Alex anymore, ok? And don't hit your sisters. Not your brother either, for that matter... I know how Caroline and Vikki can be, but don't let them get to you."

She was on the verge of adding "... like how Caroline got to me today", but she didn't say it. There had been enough fighting in the family already.

Maybe it was weird, but Eva was more upset over that, than over the fact that she had shot a man in self defence, and then immediately killed him in cold blood.

Alndar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alndar » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:32 pm

Alaroma wrote:
Alndar wrote:

Andrew

Nodding solemnly, Andrew said "Yeah, this sounds really serious from what I've heard so far. A lot of good vs evil from what I'm hearing, but so much more dangerous and literal."

"Good. I am sure I can trust you. Just a reminder that much more than yourself is at stake if you reveal this information to anyone besides me."

So began the tale of V's journeys. From the celtic highlands of B.C, to the birth of Christ, to the middle ages, this man seemed like he needed to get some of this off of his chest. Of course, he told the story of Savitar, though left it vague as if he couldn't remember, or rather, didn't want to remember.

"I have since been hunted by the governments of the world to... study me for my powers. They have captured me once before... and let me tell you, it's not a fun experience."

He paused, before finishing. "I have come to this place today in order to train those who need more control over their powers. And now that, he has arrived again, I need to be more vigilant than ever."

He closed his eyes. "I already found and met one who wielded powers. Brandon Kiser is his name. You should see him appear in future training sessions with me. Possibly even have a sparring partner."

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:47 pm

Barapam wrote:She hugged him back, and as he started to walk away, she turned towards him again. "Brandon, wait." Her voice were soft, almost sweet. "I found this letter... I know the real reason why you were late. It was wrong of me to assume things, and I'm sorry. Just... don't forget about picking up Alex anymore, ok? And don't hit your sisters. Not your brother either, for that matter... I know how Caroline and Vikki can be, but don't let them get to you."

She was on the verge of adding "... like how Caroline got to me today", but she didn't say it. There had been enough fighting in the family already.

Maybe it was weird, but Eva was more upset over that, than over the fact that she had shot a man in self defence, and then immediately killed him in cold blood.

Brandon Kiser

Brandon stopped midway up and said “Yes ma’am. I’ll do better. Also you might wanna y’all to Caroline. She seems odd. Anyways night.” He continued up and went to bed after brushing his teeth and showering.

Jim Kiser

Jim had just had a long day and was looking forward to getting home when he opened the front door and walked in seeing his wife. Smiling he said “Hey honey how was your day?” As he walked up behind her and kissed her on the cheek.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse