NATION

PASSWORD

The Event-IC [Character based RP]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Alndar
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Alndar » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:59 pm

V took in his surroundings. It was later in the morning, and he began to walk to the meeting place in which he set up for one of the Kaiser parents.

"I do hope one of them arrives, I don't want to look like a creep. Or... attract unwanted attention."

He was walking across a backstreet when all of a sudden he viewed what seemed to be 4 FBI black cars swerving by violently. He quickly got out of the way before they noticed, and noticed one of the cars swerve on the side of the un-paved road, and having a spin out.

Men in black suits came out and assessed the damage quickly. Then with a small click, the back latch opened to reveal a case, which although closed was glowing green around it.

I knew it.

The case was quickly transferred to another car, and all the cars sped away as quickly as they appeared.

This sure as hell got more interesting.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:57 pm

Tribe of Rinos wrote:
BlackDeath27 wrote:Thane attempted to let what happened last night seem as if it was a nightmare. He knew it was not one but he could not explain the pool of blood that he produced, but none of it was on him this morning. It was as if everything was an illusion. He wished everything would make since soon, until that day came he would finish high school and figure out what was happening to him.

Leaving earlier then usual the young man slid into his 09 lancer and made his way to the school football field. No one had showed up to the school yet thankfully. This was the chance he needed to test what he was able to do and what he could not. Standing in the middle of the field Thane attempted to make a tree grow on the away goal line from his mind. Nothing happened, he tried again and again with no success.

A bit disappointed he need to know how his abilities worked he knew he had something but what was it?

"What are you doing out here so early kid?" asked a voice behind Thane. When he turned he saw a man dressed in a tuxedo with white gloves, a top hat, and a silver skull mask. The man was leaning on a staff and shuffling a deck of cards.

For a brief second Thane had believed he was in New Orleans again amongst the clumps of tourists and men dressed as the one before him. He only let out a brief smile to cross lips for the amusement of the man. He was shaken by his random appearance and calm demeanor, but never did he allow these thoughts betray his seeming calm posture. Taking note of the cane and the ever shuffled cards he figured this man was not a hostile.

"Well as you can see my dear street performer I am a disillusioned high school student who believes he has superpowers." Thane knew what to do, the best lie is the truth in plain sight. Everyone would believe some high school kid with dreams of grandeur if he/she acts out thier problems in a way he/she could only face them. Only way to make it more authentic is to know what is wrong with you and still do it.

"I didn't think anyone was here at these hours. Though the bigger question now is why are you hear Mr.Performer?"

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:19 pm

Caroline Kiser

Caroline sat back, a little more comfortable as Andrew spoke. " Eh, it's alright. Not downright awful. The coach is good, he's just a little slow. What about you? Are you playing basketball now or something else? My apologies for not knowing." Caroline shifted in her seat and pulled off her hat. " Not very nice weather up here, oi? Pretty damn nasty out." Caroline let out a snort, " I just can't wait for summer to arrive. Warm weather and no layers. What about you?"

NewLakotah
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:18 pm

It had been an annoyingly slow day thus far into the morning for Lee. The science team and moved and taken samples and readings back to their makeshift lab to begin studying it. Meanwhile, Lee hadn’t done too much besides explore the town and see the sites of the small town. There wasn’t much happening to presume that there had been a major effect from the showers, but he would still do a bit more investigating before calling it all in. He had heard from the police that a shooting had taken place the previous night. He wasn’t sure what to make of that. Probably unrelated in anyway to his own case, homicides weren’t his thing. That was for the cops, not a spy. Not that he was really there as a spy, not really. He was gathering intelligence, but doing so with CIA and US Government approval. The benefit of having a close relationship between them and the “5 Eyes.”

He was walking along the sidewalk, passing near the High School. It was a big chilly. But he liked the cold. He was from Northern BC in Canada. This wasn’t exactly a new experience for him. Plus, he genuinely enjoyed the cold weather and despised hot weather. It’s the main reason why he had generally hated Iraq. It wasn’t the people or the action. IT was the damnable heat that would drive you insane. Afghanistan had been a bit better in that regard. Not to mention it seemed like he “fit in” better there than Iraq. If you could fit in there at all.

He stopped nearby the school. Taking out a cigarette and softly puffing on it. He frowned a bit as he leaned against the fence, watching as cars drove by and entered to the school. Traffic wardens stood at the crosswalk a few metres away. They took awkward glances at him. He could see some of the students and parents driving there giving him equally awkward, if not nervous glances at him. Yeah great, nothing creepy about a random dude chilling by a high school right now. He smiled softly a bit. Glanced down at his attire. A McGill hoodie on, dark pants and his long black hair in a braid stuffed under a Alouettes baseball hat. He continued to smoke, thinking about his next move. Where to gain the most information about the town. It seemed like a good start here at least.
"How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right." ~~ Black Hawk, Sauk

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." ~~ Tecumseh

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:43 am

BlackDeath27 wrote:
Tribe of Rinos wrote:"What are you doing out here so early kid?" asked a voice behind Thane. When he turned he saw a man dressed in a tuxedo with white gloves, a top hat, and a silver skull mask. The man was leaning on a staff and shuffling a deck of cards.

For a brief second Thane had believed he was in New Orleans again amongst the clumps of tourists and men dressed as the one before him. He only let out a brief smile to cross lips for the amusement of the man. He was shaken by his random appearance and calm demeanor, but never did he allow these thoughts betray his seeming calm posture. Taking note of the cane and the ever shuffled cards he figured this man was not a hostile.

"Well as you can see my dear street performer I am a disillusioned high school student who believes he has superpowers." Thane knew what to do, the best lie is the truth in plain sight. Everyone would believe some high school kid with dreams of grandeur if he/she acts out thier problems in a way he/she could only face them. Only way to make it more authentic is to know what is wrong with you and still do it.

"I didn't think anyone was here at these hours. Though the bigger question now is why are you hear Mr.Performer?"

Spades smiled behind his mask, "Don't worry about being insane dear boy, most people are. Hell, Einstein was called insane. Insanity is just a way of saying you're ideas are different from everyone else's." He stuffed his cards in a pocket and twirled his staff. "What 'power' do you believe you have?"
Ta Ta! Come again, or I'll pluck out your eyes!
-SHEOGORATH

Alaroma
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alaroma » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:39 am

Hothnia wrote:Caroline Kiser

Caroline sat back, a little more comfortable as Andrew spoke. " Eh, it's alright. Not downright awful. The coach is good, he's just a little slow. What about you? Are you playing basketball now or something else? My apologies for not knowing." Caroline shifted in her seat and pulled off her hat. " Not very nice weather up here, oi? Pretty damn nasty out." Caroline let out a snort, " I just can't wait for summer to arrive. Warm weather and no layers. What about you?"

Andrew Marks

Andrew sighed thinking about the wether, the weather being a total pain. Nodding, he said "Oh yeah, it's a total pain. Worst part about moving up here was the god aweful weather in the winters. Summer will definitely be a relief, though probably a bit milder than Texan summers." He said, as Texan summers according to some were just aweful, but that's all he ever knew. Explained why he and his friends spent a lot of time doing stuff at water parks, lakes, or other water related activities. Come summer here, he's probably just going to try exploring all the big cities.

"Also-", chuckling a bit, "no, I'm not playing Basketball. I'm the first string Running Back for our school's team. That sorta explains why me and Brandon are good friends, we work with each other a lot in football for our school. You doing any competitive sports besides Swimming?" He asked as the light turned green, and the car began moving again.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:22 am

Anthony Parked his brand new Ford F-150 in his reserved parking spot. He shouldered his backpack and walked into the school, walking into the bathroom to relieve himself, his thoughts wandered to earlier and to the beauty of the flames as they engulfed the house, he would have to do it again later he thought. Looking at the trash can in the corner of the bathroom he noticed that there was an abundance of paper towels in it, willing a small flame to appear in his hand, he stuck his hand in the Trash can and let it sit there before leaving the bathroom and to his first class. He was thankful that there where no cameras in the hallway outside that bathroom.
Lover of doggos

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015

Postby Chewion » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:26 am

Jay Garrick

The interdenominational portal opened in the woods near Highway 31 near Walkerton Indiana which was about 25 minutes from South Bend. Jay exited it as it closed and stood taking in the area. On his Earth a symbiotic Gillian called the Tar had ruled Walkerton and the surrounding area after a young Speedster and his family failed to stop him. However here on Earth Prime, or Earth 1, the Tar didn’t exist. Taking a breath he opened his eyes and started running. Soon he arrived in the outskirts of South Bend where he put on normal clothes. Today he had arranged to be a substitute teacher at Riley High School. There was a boy he needed to mentor.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:39 pm

Alaroma wrote:

Andrew Marks

Andrew sighed thinking about the wether, the weather being a total pain. Nodding, he said "Oh yeah, it's a total pain. Worst part about moving up here was the god aweful weather in the winters. Summer will definitely be a relief, though probably a bit milder than Texan summers." He said, as Texan summers according to some were just aweful, but that's all he ever knew. Explained why he and his friends spent a lot of time doing stuff at water parks, lakes, or other water related activities. Come summer here, he's probably just going to try exploring all the big cities.

"Also-", chuckling a bit, "no, I'm not playing Basketball. I'm the first string Running Back for our school's team. That sorta explains why me and Brandon are good friends, we work with each other a lot in football for our school. You doing any competitive sports besides Swimming?" He asked as the light turned green, and the car began moving again.

Caroline Kiser

Caroline clasped her hands together in her lap and looked over at Andrew. " Oh, I knew you played foot ball with Brandon. I've seen you guys play many times. I was just wondering if you played anything else." Caroline quieted for a moment as they passed a few more blocks. " Yeah, I run both cross country and track." A thought itched her mind to ask Andrew if he knew anything about Brandon's speed yesterday but decided against it, to try to not sound weird or plain dumb. " So, what's it like in Texas." She sighed. " I wish I could get out of here."

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:01 pm

Once she had finished the phone call with Lucinda, Eva got out of bed for a quick shower, followed by a second breakfast. She decided to not do the dishes now either. If she ordered pizza for dinner, she could wash it in the evening just as well.

In black sweatpants and a pink "Viva la evolucion!" t-shirt, she definitely didn't look like her old conservative self, and as she got dressed to go out, even less so. At first she thought she'd take the hat she also had bought the previous day, a black cavalry stetson pimped with rivets, but given the cold, she opted for another new item, a knitted rasta woolly cap. She then put a Palestine scarf around her neck, put on a Cocaine & Caviar hoodie, and a white fur coat, the long expensive kind that was popular with rich rap artists and the wives of Russian oligarchs. The coat wasn't too far away from what the old Eva would've worn, save for the fact that it had a very large "look at me"-aura surrounding it. Finally, after her shoes and gloves which were the same as usual, practical, black, and not too unfashionable, she took on a pair of pilot sunglasses. With that, she took the car to the tattoo parlour.

The process was somewhat painful, but less so than Eva had expected, and eventually she could adorn the image of herself and her gun on her thigh. Bills exchanged owners, and freshly inked lady proceeded to drive to her friend Lucinda for tea, with death metal blasting from the CD player. Once she got there, she parked the car and knocked on her friend's door.
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:23 pm

Andrew Marks

As they continued driving, Andrew thought about that last part then said "Texas is big, and expansive. The weather tends to be pretty good year round, though it can get hot in the summers. There's all kinds of people, it's a big state. There's also a lot of driving when you're traveling between major cites, unless you live in the DFW area."

He chuckled a little bit, and continued "And in my slightly biased opinion, it's the best state in the USA. There's no shortage of things to do, and the cites are different adventures. Some states only have one major city, but there's multiple in Texas. There's also a lot of water like activity in the summer cause how hot it can get." He said in his basic little rundown of what Texas was like.

"There's also a massive sense of community, of belonging in Texas. There's a joke how "We're Texans first, Americans second." Anywho, while Texas is fun and all, it's nice to see other parts of the country. Though, that leads me to ask, why do you want to leave Indiana? Home is home." He said in a slightly inquisitive tone as the car went down the street, the school 5-10 minutes away.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:39 pm

"Maybe we can exchange names before we discuss anything else. I mean is not rude to speak without introducing yourself first?" Thane didn't know if to trust the man before him or not. Last night was crazy and this man seemed to know something. Information was what he needed, and not knowing this man name before anything was going to cost him.

"If you don't mind my asking, but why do you want to know what ability I think I have?" Almost braking character Thane placed a puzzled look in his eyes yearning for the answers. He wanted to know what this man was doing here. It kept him guessing, and asking the soft but important questions.

Alndar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alndar » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:37 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:"Maybe we can exchange names before we discuss anything else. I mean is not rude to speak without introducing yourself first?" Thane didn't know if to trust the man before him or not. Last night was crazy and this man seemed to know something. Information was what he needed, and not knowing this man name before anything was going to cost him.

"If you don't mind my asking, but why do you want to know what ability I think I have?" Almost braking character Thane placed a puzzled look in his eyes yearning for the answers. He wanted to know what this man was doing here. It kept him guessing, and asking the soft but important questions.

V's sense of another being wielding the resonance was confirmed when he sensed 'Mr. Magician' nearby. It wasn't long before he found himself walking onto a football field. There he spotted two figures conversing with each other. One looking very familiar.

Should I make an entrance or just walk up?

He thought for a moment before deciding it would be less... surprising for him to walk up.

He made sure he was angled out of the way so that Spades would not see him walking up, and the teenager was too busy talking to the magician to notice.

All at once he put a hand on the magician's shoulder and spoke enthusiastically, "Oh you found another resonance user I see? Good work my friend!"
Last edited by Alndar on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:47 pm

Caroline Kiser

Caroline sighed and wiggled in her seat. " You've traveled. You know what it's like. All my life I've been in this one town, I've never seen anywhere, anything else. Same houses, same people, same places. Nothing new, nothing exciting." Caroline grew quiet as they stopped at a light. She glanced at a few more people, just going along with their daily routine. Driving to work, surviving for a few hours, going home, eating, sleeping. It was all the same.

" Look at these people around us. Just the same same same. Boring schedule of sleep,work, eat. That's not for me. I wanna go, I wanna travel the world. See new places and experience new things. Never have the same schedule. You see what I mean?" Caroline sat back and stared out the window. " Maybe you don't see what I mean. Maybe a strict schedule is the only thing you'd every want. The only thing you can imagine. But I have a feeling you're different. That you understand what I'm saying. That you wish the same thing. Maybe I'm wrong. I apologize if there's anything I've said you've taken offense to. " Caroline drew quiet once more.

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:16 pm

Caroline sighed and wiggled in her seat. " You've traveled. You know what it's like. All my life I've been in this one town, I've never seen anywhere, anything else. Same houses, same people, same places. Nothing new, nothing exciting." Caroline grew quiet as they stopped at a light. She glanced at a few more people, just going along with their daily routine. Driving to work, surviving for a few hours, going home, eating, sleeping. It was all the same.

" Look at these people around us. Just the same same same. Boring schedule of sleep,work, eat. That's not for me. I wanna go, I wanna travel the world. See new places and experience new things. Never have the same schedule. You see what I mean?" Caroline sat back and stared out the window. " Maybe you don't see what I mean. Maybe a strict schedule is the only thing you'd every want. The only thing you can imagine. But I have a feeling you're different. That you understand what I'm saying. That you wish the same thing. Maybe I'm wrong. I apologize if there's anything I've said you've taken offense to. " Caroline drew quiet once more.

Andrew Marks

Andrew could feel the grip of his leather steering wheel, he turned anouther corner and he thought about that. He could understand where she was coming from in the sense that regularity and regulation all the time just wasn't fulfilling. Sighing, he said "No problem, it's fine. So you're missing 'The Spice of Life' are ya? I can't necessarily blame you for that, and I agree. Sometimes waking up, doing the same thing, and doing it over and over makes you want to punch someone." he said as they drove on.

"Seeing new places and things is definitely something I believe people should do. What do you gain if you do the same thing forever? That's how people grow, they sift through life by gaining experiences. Some are good, some are bad, some are bitter sweet. Some make ya want to take a bat to someone's head. Though, don't do that. I'm pretty sure that's illegal..........." he said as a smirk drew across his face, and the school now able to be seen down the road.
Last edited by Alaroma on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Nuverkikstan

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:01 pm

Alndar wrote:
BlackDeath27 wrote:"Maybe we can exchange names before we discuss anything else. I mean is not rude to speak without introducing yourself first?" Thane didn't know if to trust the man before him or not. Last night was crazy and this man seemed to know something. Information was what he needed, and not knowing this man name before anything was going to cost him.

V's sense of another being wielding the resonance was confirmed when he sensed 'Mr. Magician' nearby. It wasn't long before he found himself walking onto a football field. There he spotted two figures conversing with each other. One looking very familiar.

He thought for a moment before deciding it would be less... surprising for him to walk up.

He made sure he was angled out of the way so that Spades would not see him walking up, and the teenager was too busy talking to the magician to notice.

All at once he put a hand on the magician's shoulder and spoke enthusiastically, "Oh you found another resonance user I see? Good work my friend!"

Almost immediately the young man's eyes darted on the new individual without moving an inch." What Resonance and what is a Resonance user old man. Also who are you?" ("This new character was too friendly he must want something. Are they really friends, and if so the odd are not in my favor if this goes south quick"). Thane's internal dialogue continued in the path of what could they want from him. Then he guessed that resonance must have been the reactant that caused all his hallucination so far. Though that left what was a resonance user? Something didn't add up.

Biscaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Biscaria » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:20 pm

After going to the cleaners as the first part of her errands, the sight of newly-cleaned clothes reminded Lucinda of an important errand from last week she plum forgot to complete. Oh, she thought to herself. I forgot to drop some of Joe's old clothes off at the school as a donation. The clothes of her dearly departed husband, she had offered some of them to her son to wear before he went back to school for spring semester. However, he did not seem interested in most of them, and so Lucinda thought the best course of action would be to donate the unwanted ones to the collection bin at the high school for the needy instead of letting them collect dust in a closet. Now, they stared back at her from the back seat.

Quickly, she changed her plans and headed for Riley High School.

Once at the school, Lucinda parked her car in the visitor parking space and locked it, but not before taking out the large bag of used clothing from the back seat. Coincidentally, she arrived at the school at same time as Jay Garrick was walking toward the door. As she walked toward the entrance as well, she in her prim winter outfit smiled and remarked to him. "Nice day isn't it? Cold but not unpleasant."
Last edited by Biscaria on Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:54 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:
Alndar wrote:

Almost immediately the young man's eyes darted on the new individual without moving an inch." What Resonance and what is a Resonance user old man. Also who are you?" ("This new character was too friendly he must want something. Are they really friends, and if so the odd are not in my favor if this goes south quick"). Thane's internal dialogue continued in the path of what could they want from him. Then he guessed that resonance must have been the reactant that caused all his hallucination so far. Though that left what was a resonance user? Something didn't add up.

Spades shook his head, “How rude. We were just having a conversation. You know, there’s a saying where I come from sir. Manners. Maketh. Man. Allow me to elaborate.”
Spades teleported behind V and struck him just hard enough to knock him down. “Have you learned yet?” He looked at Thane. “Now, where were we anyway?”
Last edited by Tribe of Rinos on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-SHEOGORATH

Alndar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alndar » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:29 pm

Tribe of Rinos wrote:
BlackDeath27 wrote:

V's head fell forward and he almost fell onto the ground if not for a self made-loft of air holding him up from the dirt.

"The only rude one here..."

A small rock shaped object fizzled into existence above the three and clonked the magician on the head causing him to stumble.

V stood up and straightened his clothes. "Is that you would hit a poor old man like myself without proper warning first."

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:11 pm

Alndar wrote:
Tribe of Rinos wrote:

V's head fell forward and he almost fell onto the ground if not for a self made-loft of air holding him up from the dirt.

A small rock shaped object fizzled into existence above the three and clonked the magician on the head causing him to stumble.

V stood up and straightened his clothes. "Is that you would hit a poor old man like myself without proper warning first."

“Interrupting again?” Spades laughed. “Kind of wish we could do this more often. Also, sometimes an ambush can give you the edge you need.”
-SHEOGORATH

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:27 am

Alaroma wrote:

Andrew Marks

Andrew could feel the grip of his leather steering wheel, he turned anouther corner and he thought about that. He could understand where she was coming from in the sense that regularity and regulation all the time just wasn't fulfilling. Sighing, he said "No problem, it's fine. So you're missing 'The Spice of Life' are ya? I can't necessarily blame you for that, and I agree. Sometimes waking up, doing the same thing, and doing it over and over makes you want to punch someone." he said as they drove on.

"Seeing new places and things is definitely something I believe people should do. What do you gain if you do the same thing forever? That's how people grow, they sift through life by gaining experiences. Some are good, some are bad, some are bitter sweet. Some make ya want to take a bat to someone's head. Though, don't do that. I'm pretty sure that's illegal..........." he said as a smirk drew across his face, and the school now able to be seen down the road.

Caroline Kiser

Caroline let out a light laugh. " Yes, I would suppose that is illegal. But anyway, you understand where I'm coming from. Most people don't." Caroline glanced at their school as they turned into the parking lot. " And here we are again, the same old same old." As the car parked, Caroline slowly donned her scarf and hat again before stepping out into cold once more. "Thank you Andrew for the ride. It would've been hell to walk."

Caroline shouldered her bag and walked quickly, head down, towards the school. She opened the doors to the school and held it open for Andrew, before taking off her coat, hat, and scarf and disposing them in her locker in the Sophomore wing. Just another day.

Alndar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alndar » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:12 am

Tribe of Rinos wrote:
Alndar wrote:

“Interrupting again?” Spades laughed. “Kind of wish we could do this more often. Also, sometimes an ambush can give you the edge you need.”

V laughed as well. "Perhaps so. But hitting someone without properly challenging them first could seem rude and dishonorable."

He fizzled a bowler hat into existence and tipped it in thr way that Spades does with his.

"I am sure you of all people with your experience would know that."

He turned to the teen, still very confused as to what was happening.

"As you can see, we all wield a power within called resonance. This resonance gives us powers beyond imagination of the human mind. The meteor shower that graced your powers isn't the first. There have been showers in the past that has graced chaps like Spades and I with such powers. That's why we talk of ourselves as old, for the resonance has given us a power to live for a long time. If I told you how old I was I do not think you would believe me."

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:54 am

"It's not a matter if I believe you it a matter if you prove you old age. I do appreciate the information of what has happened to me and why". Thane accepted what was happening right in front for his face there was no denying it. It seemed impossible that put people with powers exist and are very much alive. The only issue he had what do these two men want from those gifted. He began to assume that ball hat wanted him to join something like a cult. In almost every fictional book he has read their is that one guy who is the catalyst for bringing a group of people together, he assumed that was him. The other man was harder to pin down on what he wanted so asking was the the only option.

"Mr. Mask what do you want from me? Along you old man what do you want as well. I am not some gullible teen who just follows the seemingly nice fellow around because he tells me I have powers. For my final question what is my power?" Calming down from his initial shock of seeing the powers in action. Secretly he wanted to fan boy but never showed any sign of it.

Looking down at is watch Thane then around the area and noticed the trickle of students and staff arriving at the school. With a irritated look creeping on his face he knew school would soon start and homework which he didn't do would be collected.

Alndar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alndar » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:26 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:"It's not a matter if I believe you it a matter if you prove you old age. I do appreciate the information of what has happened to me and why". Thane accepted what was happening right in front for his face there was no denying it. It seemed impossible that put people with powers exist and are very much alive. The only issue he had what do these two men want from those gifted. He began to assume that ball hat wanted him to join something like a cult. In almost every fictional book he has read their is that one guy who is the catalyst for bringing a group of people together, he assumed that was him. The other man was harder to pin down on what he wanted so asking was the the only option.

"Mr. Mask what do you want from me? Along you old man what do you want as well. I am not some gullible teen who just follows the seemingly nice fellow around because he tells me I have powers. For my final question what is my power?" Calming down from his initial shock of seeing the powers in action. Secretly he wanted to fan boy but never showed any sign of it.

Looking down at is watch Thane then around the area and noticed the trickle of students and staff arriving at the school. With a irritated look creeping on his face he knew school would soon start and homework which he didn't do would be collected.

"That is exactly why I am here. I am here to help you find and train your resonance so that you are able to control your abilities and be a stable user with your power or powers. Could be the same for Spades over here, but most likely for a much more different intent. I cannot tell you your power off hand though, as it needs time to grow and blossom into a fully fledged power. Though from what I sense, it has something to do with a mental ability. Possibly illusion to an extent."

He looked at a watch on his arm.

"It's starting to seem more people are arriving. I suggest moving this conversation to a later time."

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:55 pm

Andrew Marks

Andrew didint know what to expect from Caroline in that instance, but it wasn't that. As he walked towards class, Phycology with Mr. Mayberry. He was an.......eccentric teacher, but eh. What could you do about it? If nothing else, he was funny as hell. As he walked down the bottom floor of the school building towards A-113 which is where his class resided. He didint stop by his locker, he rarely had a need for it. He opened the door, stepping in and walking to his seat. The same seat he sat in every class period, despite there being no seating chart. It was almost self assigned, as was everyone's seating.

Mr. Mayberry sat in his chair, going over the notes he would reach the class soon. He looked behind him at the girl behind him how was named Audry. However Andrew gave her the nickname "Snow" because she was white as hell, had extremely cold skin to him at least, and the conversation of Coke came up more than once. Neither of them did drugs, but that's how it was.
-Nuverkikstan

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse