NATION

PASSWORD

Dragonball: Universe [OOC-3/REBOOT/OPEN TO ALL]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Roll Call!

Britanania
10%
Rnclave
10%
Sichem
10%
Mundeo
10%
Ranoria
10%
Atria
10%
Finland
10%
Narin
10%
Saint Morning
10%
Batavia
10%

Total votes : 10

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:48 am

Brit.

Why.

I told you to post because you and Sich are the only people consistently posting in this RP. If either of you don't post, this RP stops.

This arc is your and Sich's funtime hour.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:32 am

Finland SSR wrote:Brit.

Why.

I told you to post because you and Sich are the only people consistently posting in this RP. If either of you don't post, this RP stops.

Fine
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Sichem
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:42 am

Why.

You control Tabbis, so you'll have to be active as well
I Am a 21 year old Jewish man, residing in Haifa, Israel. Hatzalah volunteer.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:46 am

Sichem wrote:

Why.

You control Tabbis, so you'll have to be active as well

Well, I did something for David to do while we wait for Mund
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:16 pm

Who is Sage speaking to?

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:19 pm

Sichem wrote:Who is Sage speaking to?

Presumably David, Aonori, Amelia, and anyone else in the room with them, so not quite Kuro or Bonnie.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:03 am

Sorry for my absence all weekend, I broke my phone so I haven’t been able to check up on here
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:33 pm

New Rnclave wrote:Sorry for my absence all weekend, I broke my phone so I haven’t been able to check up on here

Now would be a good time for someone to actually tell the Heroes the Trio are coming, because aside from Saul I'm not sure they are totally on board with the quest.
Last edited by Britanania on Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:21 pm

Fair warning:

I am ridiculously busy this week. Like, I have no time to post at all.

So I probably won’t until Saturday.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:10 pm

Britanania wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:Sorry for my absence all weekend, I broke my phone so I haven’t been able to check up on here

Now would be a good time for someone to actually tell the Heroes the Trio are coming, because aside from Saul I'm not sure they are totally on board with the quest.

Me and Sich are talking over it
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:28 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Britanania wrote:Now would be a good time for someone to actually tell the Heroes the Trio are coming, because aside from Saul I'm not sure they are totally on board with the quest.

Me and Sich are talking over it

AL right, because we n Ed to get on that.

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Britanania wrote:

Well, Saul did explain about the Trio to Kuro, Bonnie and everyone else in their vicinity, but I guess he can go explain the others as well

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:56 am

Sichem wrote:
Britanania wrote:Now would be a good time for someone to actually tell the Heroes the Trio are coming, because aside from Saul I'm not sure they are totally on board with the quest.

Well, Saul did explain about the Trio to Kuro, Bonnie and everyone else in their vicinity, but I guess he can go explain the others as well

I know, but I thought Otis or someone important was going to show up and actually confirm it, maybe the Supreme Kai of time?

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:26 pm

Was the hyperbolic time chamber destroyed? To my memory, only Spicer and...what's his face used it. That seems like a logical solution to an enemy that could appear at any point in time.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:27 pm

Ranoria wrote:Was the hyperbolic time chamber destroyed? To my memory, only Spicer and...what's his face used it. That seems like a logical solution to an enemy that could appear at any point in time.

Ah, my friend, you are ahead of us.

Yes, you will be using the plot chamber. I'm technically opposed to it on principle, but I'm just along for the ride.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:28 pm

Britanania wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Was the hyperbolic time chamber destroyed? To my memory, only Spicer and...what's his face used it. That seems like a logical solution to an enemy that could appear at any point in time.

Ah, my friend, you are ahead of us.

Yes, you will be using the plot chamber. I'm technically opposed to it on principle, but I'm just along for the ride.

Aight cool, I was planning on having Ciel mention it, just wanted to make sure it didn't get brokeded when Spicer went Vegeta on us.

Is that alright, if he suggests it?
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:31 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Britanania wrote:Ah, my friend, you are ahead of us.

Aight cool, I was planning on having Ciel mention it, just wanted to make sure it didn't get brokeded when Spicer went Vegeta on us.

I mean, that really isn't the issue at the moment. The issue is knowing if the Trio are even coming after them.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:32 pm

Britanania wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Aight cool, I was planning on having Ciel mention it, just wanted to make sure it didn't get brokeded when Spicer went Vegeta on us.

I mean, that really isn't the issue at the moment. The issue is knowing if the Trio are even coming after them.

It seems logical to deduce that if they are attacking universes with the X Fighters that whether or not they are specifically targeting them, they would need to prepare. Because they could come at any time.

But fair enough. I'm just trying to get a post up since I haven't been consistently doing so, and this seems like a good time to do it.
Lumi is my NS mom

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:39 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Britanania wrote:I mean, that really isn't the issue at the moment. The issue is knowing if the Trio are even coming after them.

It seems logical to deduce that if they are attacking universes with the X Fighters that whether or not they are specifically targeting them, they would need to prepare. Because they could come at any time.

But fair enough. I'm just trying to get a post up since I haven't been consistently doing so, and this seems like a good time to do it.

A few characters have pointed out with infinite timelines, it's practically impossible for the Trio to realistically make it to them, so they're like, "why bother?"

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:42 pm

Britanania wrote:
Ranoria wrote:It seems logical to deduce that if they are attacking universes with the X Fighters that whether or not they are specifically targeting them, they would need to prepare. Because they could come at any time.

A few characters have pointed out with infinite timelines, it's practically impossible for the Trio to realistically make it to them, so they're like, "why bother?"

Makes sense, but wouldn't it suck to be the 1/1000000000 or whatever that gets put to the sword? That'd be my thought process, at least.
Lumi is my NS mom

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:47 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Britanania wrote:A few characters have pointed out with infinite timelines, it's practically impossible for the Trio to realistically make it to them, so they're like, "why bother?"

Makes sense, but wouldn't it suck to be the 1/1000000000 or whatever that gets put to the sword? That'd be my thought process, at least.

That moment when I realise that Future Sage has no idea who Ciel is xD

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:48 pm

Britanania wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Makes sense, but wouldn't it suck to be the 1/1000000000 or whatever that gets put to the sword? That'd be my thought process, at least.

That moment when I realise that Future Sage has no idea who Ciel is xD

Even if she'd seen him in other timelines, the whole thing with Atum drastically changed his appearance. XD The man's like, 1/3 human at this point.
Lumi is my NS mom

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:49 pm

Ranoria wrote:
Britanania wrote:That moment when I realise that Future Sage has no idea who Ciel is xD

Even if she'd seen him in other timelines, the whole thing with Atum drastically changed his appearance. XD The man's like, 1/3 human at this point.

Well the only timeline she's ever been in, he died when she was an infant, brutally murdered by her lizard overlord.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:55 pm

Britanania wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Even if she'd seen him in other timelines, the whole thing with Atum drastically changed his appearance. XD The man's like, 1/3 human at this point.

Well the only timeline she's ever been in, he died when she was an infant, brutally murdered by her lizard overlord.

Oh god. XD That was before he was capable of holding his own.
Lumi is my NS mom

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:00 pm

Britanania wrote:
Ranoria wrote:It seems logical to deduce that if they are attacking universes with the X Fighters that whether or not they are specifically targeting them, they would need to prepare. Because they could come at any time.

That requires the assumption that there are infinite timelines to be correct.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse