NATION

PASSWORD

A World Worth Fighting For V2[AP Region Only]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Bio-Regional Cooperative of States
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Bio-Regional Cooperative of States » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:44 pm

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:"Well, I guess I may have to head to Cairo then, yes? I'll be back when I can. Might even tell others to stop by as well." She taps a button on her arm devices as the pod reopens atop her, as she lands inside, looking up to Selim. "See ya later, then?"

Selim would smile
"See you later, Peridot. Also be a bit more careful around there, everyone is a bit more excitable because of the anticipation of a war with the nation in the East."

The Grand Diamond Authority
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:58 pm

The Bio-Regional Cooperative of States wrote:
The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:"Well, I guess I may have to head to Cairo then, yes? I'll be back when I can. Might even tell others to stop by as well." She taps a button on her arm devices as the pod reopens atop her, as she lands inside, looking up to Selim. "See ya later, then?"

Selim would smile
"See you later, Peridot. Also be a bit more careful around there, everyone is a bit more excitable because of the anticipation of a war with the nation in the East."

"Will do, Selim. You'll be regarded as quite the source of info if the Brigade needs it." She closes the pod, as it floats off, and sets course for Cairo, making it to the area in a couple of minutes, but deciding to put the ship into stealth plating mode to stay hidden as she looks over the city.
A nation entirely based on the Grand Diamond Authority of "Steven Universe"

Mostly used for the more alien/FT roleplays, won't be that different then the main nation.

Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Togeria wrote:The island of Despereaux as named by its inhabitants lies just west of the region of Normandy.

(Image)
An often dreary landscape the rains that come from the Atlantic often crash against the rocky land a nick name being the storm village by the mainland. However much rain however the small island carries with it a powerful mystique. Tales of magic having formed the very mountains used to protect the mountains from the rain. Further, mages from these lands are seen as some of the most powerful and most....dangerous often focusing their talents to things that would be termed taboo or peculiar.

In the center of the small island laid flatlands dark skies covering the region not from weather, but from the very arcane energies that is said to protect the island. Called the l'Morosité:
(Image)
The tower is a large and powerful structure seemingly creating the gloom of clouds that cover the country and creating a near endless rain that washes over its inhabitants.

(Image)
Dr. Jeville looks over the body of a recently deceased vakhtali woman. Incisions made along the center of her diaphragm a process that would take hours as like a hunted rabbit he would make careful cuts along her body to her head. Taking away her tissue like a cloth before placing it in a receptical near him. Looking at her new form he briefly touched her cheeks with a gloved hand before speaking to her,"I thank you so much for this sacrifice Abby. I assure you in a moments notice no sooner than when you departed you will be reborn. I will make you so much more beautiful and the world will see you like I have, envy you as I do. You have brought a vigor only felt in my youth back to my old bones and it grows even now in your demise. If only I could keep your skin, Abby, such beautiful skin, I will g-give you a new skin equally beautiful. Like silk Abby like silk." He said before leaning over and kissing her softly on the lips.

Moving back to his desk he began to assemble the materials:

A cup of her blood

A small cups worth of freshly shredded tissue (her body had ample)

Dust taken forged of the pure and impure

Iced water

A simple recipe like making an apple pie, but the beauty came not from their contents, but from their results. He mixed the ingredients carefully over a lit fire letting the ingredients mix and bond as he began to recite the next part of the ritual.

Spying onto the strange anomaly off the coast of the central continent, the commander of the Brigade spies onto yet another strange land: the energy isn't from any corrupted gems, or any gem related objects all together. Well, to her, this means nothing but for them to view the spectacle themselves.

"Exotica! Nephrite D4D1! We're heading out ourselves, to make our own day trip. There seems to be quite the pretty little blemish on the mysterious world that really keeps itself visible. Magical ones, too!" The slender and tall gem rises from her throne, summoning on her long coat from her dress. A lumbering behemoth, pink in hue with a disfigured jaw, and a cyclops of a gem, petite in size compared to the two (around the size of a human), step on behind her as she walks out of the throne room of the lunar tower, quickly exiting and taking her private craft, shaped in the size of a pyramid, and flies on off from the moon base, and heading on down to the island, into the artificial storm cloud.

Mostly used for the more alien/FT roleplays, won't be that different then the main nation.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:23 pm

As the spacecraft enters into the arcane field of the mystic cloud, its magic seeks to seemingly try and grip the ship. The field of vision being covered with thick smoke and sparks of pure energy shooting out like lightning, arcing as it hits the ship and forming around it like tendrils latching onto its pray.

Inside
The concoction begins to bubbles, a gel like substance thick and black like oil forming and spilling out the container. "Yes", Jeville says under his breath, moving away as the substance moves from the container. Like a snake it slithers around from the pot spilling onto the table and carelessly knocking away material or vase that may be on it. It continued to slither into the direction of the deceased woman. Crawling onto the table the smell of burning muscle would soon fill the room as like burning tar it cooked the flesh as it touched it, soon engulfing the deceased form and breaking away the threads of muscle, eating away to the bone.

In awe Jeville watched, mystified and engrossed. A hand on his old chest his heart began to race, his breath becoming a shudder as he watched. It was happening so fast, so much beauty. Only a few hours earlier had he been forced to deal with the passing of his beauty and now he would soon see her evolution, her metamorphosis into a perfect form.

Blood racing through his veins as he watched he had to take a seat to excited to stand still, like a child at Christmas the gift that awaited filled with him too much desire and want to simply stand still. He had to take a seat, he must take a seat, and place himself if only temporarily in the restraint of a lockless prison. It was almost done the final deed to be united with his love Abby.

As the substance further coagulated achieving more of her form, he uncloaked himself from his attire, leaping towards the figure. The burning gel eating at his skin like hot oil it ran into his eyes and mouth instantly blinding him. A joyful pain that he felt all over as the gel further ripped away at his skin melting and shedding it like old clothing the cool air of the rainy night would run along the ligaments of his spine. Like nails being repeatedly hammered into the tips of his fingers the gel would rush into every orifice and strip away any opposition that separated it from his bone.

He had long lost the ability to scream from the gel ripping away at his throat and vocal cords silent screeching heard only his brain that would soon too be wasted away.

"Jacques." the most feint of whispers could be heard, the most silent of callings. "Jacques. I need your brain.....I need your passion. I want your love and your desire, I want to.....feel your determination. Your heart a caged engine only running for a failing vessel and wasting its potential. I want that, Jacques, I want this.....this to be real. I want your, I need your brain Jacques, but I need my body. Cogitamus, cogitamus, cogito. What was once two becomes one. What was once half becomes whole. What was once a dream becomes a possibility. Theories and ideas once thrown away as radical and impossible are now fact, Jacques. You did this Jacques, we did this. We think, cogitamus, I am you and you will be me. I gave you body and I gave you purpose when all was burned in the fires of jealously when the gloom of loved on lost became overwhelming when the despair of a broken heart left a blade slid across virgin wrist and red hue coated an aged arm, when the talkings of a bottled spirit led to a cold night above a roof. And what did you give me? Love, pitiful love, soulless love, but love now with purpose.

Surrender Jacques, you cannot scream because I am your voice. We are voice now I am you and you are I. We will soon become one and with one becomes only I, the I that is us both, Jacques. Jesus Christ, I love you."

The gel further digging into body would flow into the valves of his heart, the fiery passion of his love beating through his ceaseless veins being incorporated into the perfect design. Soon there would be silence and then soon there would be nothing.

Jacques would soon see a white field absent of any other color. It was plain, simple, mute. Looking down he saw a floor that was highly reflective, his eyes lighting as he saw himself. He was younger and with more vigor and yet his skin felt weightless like paper like he had adorned himself in cheap streamer paper. There was no wind in this place and yet at any moment he felt as though his skin would fly away into the distance, he reached up and touched his face, gripping it in his palm and then:

Color, made from his flood. It dripped on the floor coating it in exotic blues, vibrant greens, and fiery reds. It was beautiful a canvas of color that was all his, he wanted more. He only wanted more, he ripped more away at his skin, soon the vibrant colors coating him down and soon puddle of rainbow beauty on the floor. He looked at his hand stripped bare to the bone and leaping in the colors he saw.

He briefly turned around the room and saw a skeleton he had seen earlier, Abby, the beautiful creature which even stripped bare on anything still in her most simple form was a beacon of beauty and desire. His heartless heart leaped in its cage beating in passion that he not since felt since when he was young. Even without organs the flow of emotions were like drugs to his head making his body and feet feel lighter than air a true feeling of euphoria as he gazed upon her. She would walk to him, pulling him close a love embrace and as their skeletons touched the feeling of happiness beamed from him. Their shared energy emitting from them and soon coating them in a thick aura that eclipsed the white room. Only the could understand each other, understand their reasons and motivations, understand their fear and hopes. They understood, they wanted to understand, they were...power.

The glob that still stood in the room now began to take permanent form the bones of the breaking down into their most primitive form. Abby had given her mind so that a body may lay present and Jacques his body so that his wisdom may lead their design. A perfect fusion of the two they took began to take shape:
First a black goop only maintaining form from the skeletal structure it would soon grow in power and light, a vibrant teal giving color to mass.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Republic Under Specters Grasp
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 04, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Republic Under Specters Grasp » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:42 am

Togeria wrote:As the spacecraft enters into the arcane field of the mystic cloud, its magic seeks to seemingly try and grip the ship. The field of vision being covered with thick smoke and sparks of pure energy shooting out like lightning, arcing as it hits the ship and forming around it like tendrils latching onto its pray.

Inside
The concoction begins to bubbles, a gel like substance thick and black like oil forming and spilling out the container. "Yes", Jeville says under his breath, moving away as the substance moves from the container. Like a snake it slithers around from the pot spilling onto the table and carelessly knocking away material or vase that may be on it. It continued to slither into the direction of the deceased woman. Crawling onto the table the smell of burning muscle would soon fill the room as like burning tar it cooked the flesh as it touched it, soon engulfing the deceased form and breaking away the threads of muscle, eating away to the bone.

In awe Jeville watched, mystified and engrossed. A hand on his old chest his heart began to race, his breath becoming a shudder as he watched. It was happening so fast, so much beauty. Only a few hours earlier had he been forced to deal with the passing of his beauty and now he would soon see her evolution, her metamorphosis into a perfect form.

Blood racing through his veins as he watched he had to take a seat to excited to stand still, like a child at Christmas the gift that awaited filled with him too much desire and want to simply stand still. He had to take a seat, he must take a seat, and place himself if only temporarily in the restraint of a lockless prison. It was almost done the final deed to be united with his love Abby.

As the substance further coagulated achieving more of her form, he uncloaked himself from his attire, leaping towards the figure. The burning gel eating at his skin like hot oil it ran into his eyes and mouth instantly blinding him. A joyful pain that he felt all over as the gel further ripped away at his skin melting and shedding it like old clothing the cool air of the rainy night would run along the ligaments of his spine. Like nails being repeatedly hammered into the tips of his fingers the gel would rush into every orifice and strip away any opposition that separated it from his bone.

(Image)

He had long lost the ability to scream from the gel ripping away at his throat and vocal cords silent screeching heard only his brain that would soon too be wasted away.

"Jacques." the most feint of whispers could be heard, the most silent of callings. "Jacques. I need your brain.....I need your passion. I want your love and your desire, I want to.....feel your determination. Your heart a caged engine only running for a failing vessel and wasting its potential. I want that, Jacques, I want this.....this to be real. I want your, I need your brain Jacques, but I need my body. Cogitamus, cogitamus, cogito. What was once two becomes one. What was once half becomes whole. What was once a dream becomes a possibility. Theories and ideas once thrown away as radical and impossible are now fact, Jacques. You did this Jacques, we did this. We think, cogitamus, I am you and you will be me. I gave you body and I gave you purpose when all was burned in the fires of jealously when the gloom of loved on lost became overwhelming when the despair of a broken heart left a blade slid across virgin wrist and red hue coated an aged arm, when the talkings of a bottled spirit led to a cold night above a roof. And what did you give me? Love, pitiful love, soulless love, but love now with purpose.

Surrender Jacques, you cannot scream because I am your voice. We are voice now I am you and you are I. We will soon become one and with one becomes only I, the I that is us both, Jacques. Jesus Christ, I love you."

The gel further digging into body would flow into the valves of his heart, the fiery passion of his love beating through his ceaseless veins being incorporated into the perfect design. Soon there would be silence and then soon there would be nothing.

Jacques would soon see a white field absent of any other color. It was plain, simple, mute. Looking down he saw a floor that was highly reflective, his eyes lighting as he saw himself. He was younger and with more vigor and yet his skin felt weightless like paper like he had adorned himself in cheap streamer paper. There was no wind in this place and yet at any moment he felt as though his skin would fly away into the distance, he reached up and touched his face, gripping it in his palm and then:
(Image)

Color, made from his flood. It dripped on the floor coating it in exotic blues, vibrant greens, and fiery reds. It was beautiful a canvas of color that was all his, he wanted more. He only wanted more, he ripped more away at his skin, soon the vibrant colors coating him down and soon puddle of rainbow beauty on the floor. He looked at his hand stripped bare to the bone and leaping in the colors he saw.

He briefly turned around the room and saw a skeleton he had seen earlier, Abby, the beautiful creature which even stripped bare on anything still in her most simple form was a beacon of beauty and desire. His heartless heart leaped in its cage beating in passion that he not since felt since when he was young. Even without organs the flow of emotions were like drugs to his head making his body and feet feel lighter than air a true feeling of euphoria as he gazed upon her. She would walk to him, pulling him close a love embrace and as their skeletons touched the feeling of happiness beamed from him. Their shared energy emitting from them and soon coating them in a thick aura that eclipsed the white room. Only the could understand each other, understand their reasons and motivations, understand their fear and hopes. They understood, they wanted to understand, they were...power.

(Image)

The glob that still stood in the room now began to take permanent form the bones of the breaking down into their most primitive form. Abby had given her mind so that a body may lay present and Jacques his body so that his wisdom may lead their design. A perfect fusion of the two they took began to take shape:
(Image)
First a black goop only maintaining form from the skeletal structure it would soon grow in power and light, a vibrant teal giving color to mass.

No matter how many electrical tendrils slowly gripped about on the ship, it kept on descending, re-aligning itself to make its loud landing.

"Ancient magics. The planet may be built to keep people out, but when it comes to us..." She crosses her legs over her throne, watching to her Nephrite as she adjusted the ship's descent speed. Their descent begun to dash throughout the cloud, the ship negating the electricity spreading around it with it's plating, "Activate the landing gear: we'll land hard if we need to."
Lovable rogue mercenary nation, always taking the impractical solutions to a problem. They usually work. Trust me.

Are NS stats canon? Sure, probably.

Current ISD and CSL Member state.

Avestan
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Avestan » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:57 am

Avestan wrote:The privateer ships, seeing the others approach, begin to raise signal flags requesting aid, and men on the decks start to run about frantically, acting as if something has gone horribly wrong. Below the deck, privateers begin to ready weapons for close combat and boarding action, boarding spikes being readied for fire as well.

All over Avestan, from the North to the South, the border forces simply ready and await the signal to begin the land invasion, making sure everything is ready and in place. The Aegean and Red Sea Fleets continue on course, the Aegean fleet moving towards Cyprus and the Red Sea Fleet to prepare the Blockade. They make sure to keep their distance from patrols and coastlines as well, while the distraction begins to unfold. Soon the time will come for the full strike, but for now all forces bide their time for the optimal moment.

In the East, the incursion by the visitors to the pass had not gone unnoticed. This place had become one of the few remaining havens for outlaws, deserters, bandits, and rebels in all of Avestan, and they cared little for unwanted visitors. Reports had already come in to the "Bandit King" of Kulma Pass from concealed observation posts, and a plan had been devised.

"We'll head them off here." he gestured to a location on the map. "The Avestanians have driven us all the way across the country, and this is our last refuge. I'm not about to let someone else take it from us either. We're going to show them what we're made of, men, and we're going to make them realize that ours is not the most profitable place to be butting into. Jamshed, Rustam, Dozan, and Ferzan, take your men up the sides of the pass and get your marksmen in position. Bring up the bombs with you and wait for the signal. Hevraz, Merxas, meet up with the scouts and hide yourselves in the valley itself. Don't attack the intruders, you know what to do. Shaho, and Yadgar, take the horsemen up the front. That leaves Zorav to make the introduction. Are we all clear?"

The bandit leaders mumbled their affirmatives.
"Then get to it! I expect to be ahead of them, and above all else, don't let them get dug in or we'll never be free of them!"

On the leading Frigate a 1st mate stands along his captain with his telescope surveying the scene.
"They appear in distress sir, and they have the proper naval signals to call for assistance, but there is something odd about these ships. They do not appear to be of our own current Frigate Classes, they have a different hull designed than our own."
The Captain would have a pocketbook with current naval ships of Egypt for easy designation in case a confused battle occurs.
"You're right, these aren't our frigates, though they look like they're in trouble. I'll have one of the ships sent up to communicate with these three frigates while the other three of our own stay back and watch for trouble."
A signal would be soon sent out as the assigned Egyptian Frigate sent to investigate is sent near the Avestanian Ships, while the other three are positioned at a moderate firing distance in the event of trouble, as weaponry is readied, consisting of 250mm, 200mm, and 150mm Naval Cannons, and are quite accurate at range.

The Egyptian Red Sea Fleet continues it's Trade Route patrols throughout Egyptian Waters, keeping on low alert due to Pirate Risks and minor disputes between trading ships. The Cypriot-Levant Fleet, in the absence of the four frigates assigned to investigation, are soon to complete the drill and return to patrolling the waters of the Eastern Mediterranean, as the Core Fleet patrols waters near the coast of Aegyptus Proper. Those stationed within the Levant and Arabia continue to await for the theorized attack their nation has been waiting for for decades on end, keeping a watchful eye on the sands of Arabia and the mountains of South-Central Anatolia, keeping defensive positions ready throughout day and night.

Republic Under Specters Grasp wrote:"Sport name, is Pyr. Added to the records. Clarifications have also been added. Thank you, strange organic. Your contributions will be noted for our archivial information guides." She watched on with the sport, acting like all she said was perfectly normal. To her, it was. The lightly glowing green visor, the talking to herself, and the fact that she's barely visible: it's all just pretty normal stuff.

The Anubian that was once questioned by the Gem was quite early to notice the bizarre green visor, which was assumed to be some form of protection against the sun of the Sahara, but hearing her speech caught a particular interest.
"Hey.. are you one of those researchers from Europe? I've only heard that kind of talk from a scientist from when they come around here, and you definitely don't sound like an Egyptian native or at least from around Algeria. You're also awfully short, even for a human."
The conversation has piqued the interest of other individuals around the two, and now have their attention away from the game and towards the Gem.

Acerbezi Invitation
The invitation of Acerbez to come along and observe the technological progress initiated by Tze Lia, as a team of 7 is sent to comply with the invitation to the Acerbezi Dominion

The crew of the ships continue to wait for the Egyptians to approach, biding their time until it would be time to strike. Even as they prepared to begin boarding action, the other ships began to target their cannons on the remaining Egyptian ships, and readied to attempt to escape the vessels as soon as possible.

Avestan
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Avestan » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:09 am

Acerbez wrote:Pi Ar and the little emerald fairy

treading through the thicket for some time, Pi Ar's hearing lowered to pick up the sound of the surrounding environment. The breeze, the blowing grass, and the suddenly in "Qinghai-Hua", the dialect of the region "How... are you"? The tone of the sentence was a bit offset and quaint to hear. But immediately assuming it was someone Pi didn't want to see, he turned around and crouched. Waiting a few moments to look up, the grass quite tall but the breeze spread out enough to make out a shiny blue girl. His eye's widened in astonishment! Never having seen anybody look so... "weird" before in his life- and her features were clearly not Shen-Chinese.

He stood up and hadn't noticed the 2 larger gems tucked away. The bleeding had ceased and dried leaving only a thin line of hardened blood only a few cm long down his face. Perhaps one of the few times he was larger than somebody else- atleast who wasnt clearly a toddler. He pointed down at the gem and said "You don't say "Ni hao ma" first. (How Are you)... First you have to say hello... (Just Ni Hao). i will say hello back thennn you ask how am i." He said in a lecturing tone thoroughly enunciating the "Then". He stared briefly and dropped his arms to his shoulders and looked up at the sky, "Im ok..." letting out a small sigh. He began to walk slowly towards the gem cautiously, leaving his small school bag behind. "You're... Are you even Chinese??" he questioned. "Ni Kan Qilai yi ge "Cui Xiannu" (You look like an emerald fairy). He sat down but a few steps away from the gem in the grass to better look at the Gem closely.

Waiting around for the bullies, time had flew by and dusk was upon them...

The Hanoi Incident

Liu Fei was aboard "SDS Cao Ren" monitor among a convoy of merchant vessels, in his cabin alone rehearsing his "Guqin" or Chinese slide guitar. This was customary of most upper officials who took great pride in understanding music, and most if not all Officials in Shen-China knew their way around one instrument or another. The Vice-Chancellor being a re-known Guzheng Harpist.

Mid-Day the the ship's sentry would take notice of the 2 Togerian armored trade-ships upon their arrival to Hanoi's port, Hamlet and Arc.
In a Guangdong Accent he exclaimed "Ni dou ah! Togerians spotted here in the port!" The call would echo throughout the ship and another servicemen would burst into the cabin, unaware of Liu Fei's wrath when interrupted. "SIR! There's Toge-" abruptly cut off, Liu Fei speedily grabbed a cup from nearby and slung it at the man whilst still seated with his instrument laid against him, clanking against the wall. "I AM BUSY, YOU IDIOT!" Suddenly another Serviceman would be near the door saying something about Togerians to another quite loudly. Flushed and angered, Liu Fei shoved past the first man and stepped onto the deck to see the Togerian Jacks blowing in the wind into port. Having held his own sentiments on the trade front and his own involvement with attempting to best the Togerian's in the Asian Pacific, his eyes gleemed at the opportunity to harass the elves. Strutting down the deck he commanded the security garrison aboard a call to assembly, to prepare a security check of the Togerian Vessels.

To finagle and irritate the Togerians, Liu Fei planned to stall them out from docking and unloading on schedule- as was protocol for the Dominion to undermine their trade efforts. Standing at the bow and clearly out of cannon range, he ordered the turret mounted cannon to fire low and intentionally miss; but allowing the spinning cannon ball to skim across the water. As a show of force and blunder despite being outnumbered, the Singled SDS Cao Ren and the 2 armored trade boats.

Using the ship horn to communicate across the distance, with no knowledge of the Togerian language he commanded purely in Chinese firstly and then in a broken english. His harsh accent echoing across the water. "HALT! TOGERIAN TRADE VESSELS. UNDER THE COVENANT AUTHORITY OF THE SHEN DOMINION , YOU ARE TO SUBMIT YOUR VESSEL TO UNDERGO SEARCH BEFORE DOCKING AND UNLOADING". He looked to the men on deck and nodded, today they would be boarding Togerian ships- Certain they would submit to the boarding and investigation of their cargo.

The Okinawa Incident

The frail soldier who fired took the shot directly to the stomach with enough force to flip him head first into the ground, dropping like a bad habit. After the bar keep took his shot, the other soldiers followed suit in flipping the table for cover. 2 of the soldiers unfortunately would take hits from the firing Parcians. The first taking to much time to drop into cover would take a skimming bullet on the outside of his neck non-fatally wounding him but bad enough to cause hysteria in the 2 men beside him and the second taking a hit through the table itself, splintering the wood and piercing the left of his back below the shoulder blade.

Sargent Lei was a brawler sure, but no man takes to blows to the balls and feels the same. After the 2 hits his face flushed further red, unknown to Roberto however, Lei was also a head-butter and his frame complimented it. Like 2 rocks cracking together with nothing but a bounce, their foreheads recoiled. Lei weighing down Roberto's wrist but unable to move from the cheap shots, he let out a lurching "Urgh" and spit up saliva onto the floor next to Roberto ear. Lei was a portly man, and idling on top of Roberto to gain his second wind would take moments. The Ascending pain from groin to stomach was abrupt and the adrenaline would take over shortly, and after it did he kept his left arm and hand on Roberto's right arm/hand and jolted up wards to bring down and crushing elbow across Roberto's face.

Behind one of the tables, outcries could be heard. "ZHANG! ZHANG!" one man yelled. Zhang would be holding his neck with one hand and his eyes attempting to glare at his wound despite it being physically impossible. "Wai Min, you have to run back to the Ship! You have to get the others!" the soldier drunkenly yelled while shaking the unhurt soldier. Wai Min leered at Zhang's wound and Zhang's eyes. Panic. Both object and observer were frightened. "ZOU BA!" (GO NOW). Wai Min nodded ferociously, and looked to another soldier behind the table who gestured for them to both make a break together to get help. So the both stood up and jolted for the door. The 1 soldier attended to the Shang and attempted to comfort him, Propping the soldier up and sitting behind him with his Rifle aimed at the bar while the other wounded man rolled over from the flipped table and let of a round into the Parcian's make-shift barricade along with the remaining 3 soldiers from the last and farthest table. 1 Soldier, drunk as piss thought he would pull a move on the Parcians by not firing and waiting for a hand or head to poke out and take a drunk shot at whatever moved from behind... Beer goggle focus, waiting to..... CRACK!.

Kulma Pass

Advancing after the completion of the fort on the Shen side, the 58th would advance to rendezvous with the 2 reconnaissance teams sent out in the mid way to determine the length of the Pass. Both groups treading along opposite ends and breaking apart in any paths to search for water sources or anything of the like within the mountains. The right hand group would fall back in distance compared to the left group due to the discovery of a lake within the mountains somewhat nearer to the beginning of the pass (The Corner Lake) would be relayed back to Colonel Tiang Wei by 3 men, leaving the other 7 to continue to tread a bit further. Upon recieiving word from the men, the Colonel devised alternative measures. Water supplies from both Xinjian and this lake would be used in case difficulties arise from either source, an addition fort will begin constructing and they will make camp in the ridge of the mountains here until the completion of this fort. Colonel Tiang Wei was a patient man and no word from ahead of any problems have come back. The plan was now to fortify the Shen-end, the lake, a bit ahead in the middle with an outpost to send communication back and forth, and lastly the opening into the "West-land".

The engineers would begin construction at the lake side, the majority of the artillery detachment would remain at the Shen side fort along with the 200 men stationed until further notice, bringing along only the 2 "9cm" cannons. The infantry would be stationed up front with the cavalry at the rear. Sentries would post on the ground in groups of 3 and on the mountain sides with "Gong alarms" should anything happen.

The Left group advancing far beyond the other recon group would make considerable headway through the 80km pass, Unaware of the lake discovery and how far ahead they were. 6 men trailing through the valley while the other 4 traversed the mountain side. Hailing from Xinjian, they were well capable of traversing mountains and their expertise in hunting and climbing complimented their ability to conceal themselves. However, going days without contact, the valley walkers would get careless while the mountain walkers trailed a bit far behind. They were nearing the ending quarter of the pass. The 4 mountaineers would make camp behind in the mountains above over-seeing the valley, ready to break back to the main contingent should something happen while the valley men would simultaneously watch above and await the go-ahead on the day to day. The Valley men would continue, eyes vigilant but rather careless of their own detection while the mountaineers were better suited to spotting anything with an almost bird's eye view of the valley and direct vision of the sides. The Right sight Recon would cover back ground and make their way towards the Left group, a full day behind.

Bandit scouts, after some time, spot the first Valley Walker group, and one of them gives out a signal by mimicking a wolf's howl. This signal is repeated in kind by the ambush team, some distance away to signal the affirmative, and they ready themselves.

They had expected a larger advance force, but no matter, plans can change. About a dozen men waited in camouflaged positions along the valley, with a dozen more on either side of the mountain slopes. The rest of the team wouldn't be needed to deal with this group, so they all just hung back in their hidden positions. All that had to be done now was to wait for the walkers to approach, and the trap would be sprung.

Parcia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 11, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:25 am

Okinawa

The Situation would only get worse. The police would arrive just as the rifle round would go off, hitting Bjorn's right leg. The giant snarled and began to pummel the chinamen in to the floor, intent on leaving him as a mass of red mush.

The Police, most hailing from the defunct Samurai class, would draw their clubs and charged in through the door, spreading out, the 8 men would target both sides, aiming to bring the situation to a close.

Meanwhile, the same boy would make the even longer run to the local garrison, unknowingly passing by the Chinese as they run by him.

Cafe Imperial

With the competitive pricing of the Aegyptians, a mew plan is formed. They would quickly buy and plant in the already settled tracks of land in South America, how ever, even with this addition to their output, they would still only be to expand in to the land "claimed' by the Religious radicals.

An official request would be made to Rome, asking for the funds and men needed to launch a colonial expedition. Tentatively, a small force of 300 Regulars, 10 light 47mm guns, and a diplomatic envoy of the Vatican...I strange, Scottish man said to be a master of some "Holy Magic"
So apparently Cobalt has named me a Cyber terrorist, I honestly don't know to be Honored or offended.
Right leaning Centrist from Florida No I am not The Floridaman...hes my uncle. Other then that dont @ me about politics, im leaving that
hell hole behind until I leave Uni.
I reserve all rights to my posts, OCs, and contributions to any threads I post on.
I'm a Pagan too, figure that shit out!
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media ... e_Lock.gif storage
Hooyah Navy.

Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity
Minister

Founded: Jan 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:32 pm

Palace of Anglia
"We feel an obligation to help, especially seeing as we do live on this Earth and would rather continue living." The Lord paused before continuing to answer the Gem's question. He eyed an AGS officer, who nodded with a grim expression on his face. "It is not a war, per se, but we do happen to be caught in the crossfire. We Anglians are in a military alliance with the Shen in Asia, and we have substantially increased our naval presence in the area. Now, the Togerians, one of our economic rivals with whom we have been conducting a trade war, which is actually not a physical war but rather one of money, and they also have a substantial presence in the area. Hell, our colonies even border those of Togeria. The way it seems now, with the situation in the Philippines, we might have to go to war. Our advantage is in strategy, but we lack in allies; it seems to be only us and the Shen."

Yongmingchen, now "Wayland"
The city lights and festivities were dying down as the sun set beyond the horizon, with tired yet elated men and some drunk parties still about the streets, slowly moving in no given direction. The city had formally been renamed from Yongmingchen to Wayland, named so because this settlement is the furthest east Anglian presence has ever been extended. The city is still open to its original owners in the spirit of friendship and cooperation, and the local inhabitants tolerated and treated with respect.

But with the sun absent, the prelude to less cheerful things was occurring in the city port. 5 new vessels, dispatched straight from the port of Cardiff, finally reach their destination and make their way to Port Authority Tower 9 to register themselves in the port manifest. They are:
AV Insurmountable - A gunner/mortar boat
AV Adversary - A protected cruiser, fresh from the shipyards and with a green crew and some experienced officers
AV Taxable II - A protected cruiser of the same class, but with a much more experienced crew
AV Torrent - A small torpedo vessel
AV Hopkins - A supply and medical ship
These 5 ships, and their comrades soon to arrive in this port, Qinqdao, Macao, and various Indian Ocean ports are the latest in Anglia's drive to prepare for a possible Togerian violent response against Anglia itself, while also protecting the increased shipping volumes heading into Asia. The College sends a message to the Shen once again, telling them that Anglia is willing to stand by its ally.

Anglian mainland
Mass construction projects begin on a large line of coastal artillery on the southern, western, and eastern coasts of the Anglish Isle, to ward off against any potential invasion stemming from strategically vital areas. Further, these areas are reinforced with trained marine and naval troops who provide another level of vigilance. By special enactment of the Lords, all train and ferry transport is to be accompanied by a small detachment of constabulary officers (around 8-12 men per ride), to help protect the vehicle. The small number is due to estimates of high gun ownership among the private citizens of Anglia.
As humans, we really ought to pull ourselves together and start working towards a future of peace, understanding, and intergalactic domination.

Маршал_ГУБ II

Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:16 pm

Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity wrote:Palace of Anglia
"We feel an obligation to help, especially seeing as we do live on this Earth and would rather continue living." The Lord paused before continuing to answer the Gem's question. He eyed an AGS officer, who nodded with a grim expression on his face. "It is not a war, per se, but we do happen to be caught in the crossfire. We Anglians are in a military alliance with the Shen in Asia, and we have substantially increased our naval presence in the area. Now, the Togerians, one of our economic rivals with whom we have been conducting a trade war, which is actually not a physical war but rather one of money, and they also have a substantial presence in the area. Hell, our colonies even border those of Togeria. The way it seems now, with the situation in the Philippines, we might have to go to war. Our advantage is in strategy, but we lack in allies; it seems to be only us and the Shen."

"Well, it's not a matter for us to go into, only that it was a mention on deck. A really loud one, but still..." Deciding to keep the topic away from such, she changes the topic. "Yes, help... Only if you truly want to. The danger in dealing with a geoweapon isn't anything to take with ease. Some have done worse then a simple quaking through the ground, but at least this is only shards of a corruption. Any larger would make up to be a natural disaster." She adjusts her dress, while her guards still are trying to keep composed, still looking around the palace.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Bio-Regional Cooperative of States » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:18 pm

Avestan wrote:The crew of the ships continue to wait for the Egyptians to approach, biding their time until it would be time to strike. Even as they prepared to begin boarding action, the other ships began to target their cannons on the remaining Egyptian ships, and readied to attempt to escape the vessels as soon as possible.

The three Cypriot-Levant Frigates holding the back would keep their weaponry trained on the Avestanian Frigates in suspicion, as the selected frigate sent off approaches the Avestanian ships. The Scouting Ship would finally arrive within close range of the opposing ship group, where individuals within the ship out of sight would ready personal weaponry in the event of an attempted boarding of the frigate. Escape Ships are likewise prepare, while bright, high-flying flares are readied to signal that the ship is under attack, where further signals from the ships in the back would signify that Egypt is under Attack quite quickly to the nearby Core and Cypriot-Levant Fleets.

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:"Will do, Selim. You'll be regarded as quite the source of info if the Brigade needs it." She closes the pod, as it floats off, and sets course for Cairo, making it to the area in a couple of minutes, but deciding to put the ship into stealth plating mode to stay hidden as she looks over the city.

Cairo is quite frankly, massive. It was able to be seen from far beyond the Nile and well into the desert. Massive amounts of buildings make up the city, appearing as mix of Ancient Egyptian, Greek, and Modern constructs. The streets are very active, with trolleys taking individuals too and from their locations, and the streets are filled with people doing their daily travels. The Buildings, although chaotic in design, appear to be quite organized in a rectangular street structure. Farther from the centre of the city, buildings become more spaced out as traffic reduces, to where it is quite calm on the outer limits on the city.

Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:29 pm

Avestan wrote:The crew of the ships continue to wait for the Egyptians to approach, biding their time until it would be time to strike. Even as they prepared to begin boarding action, the other ships began to target their cannons on the remaining Egyptian ships, and readied to attempt to escape the vessels as soon as possible.

The three Cypriot-Levant Frigates holding the back would keep their weaponry trained on the Avestanian Frigates in suspicion, as the selected frigate sent off approaches the Avestanian ships. The Scouting Ship would finally arrive within close range of the opposing ship group, where individuals within the ship out of sight would ready personal weaponry in the event of an attempted boarding of the frigate. Escape Ships are likewise prepare, while bright, high-flying flares are readied to signal that the ship is under attack, where further signals from the ships in the back would signify that Egypt is under Attack quite quickly to the nearby Core and Cypriot-Levant Fleets.

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:"Will do, Selim. You'll be regarded as quite the source of info if the Brigade needs it." She closes the pod, as it floats off, and sets course for Cairo, making it to the area in a couple of minutes, but deciding to put the ship into stealth plating mode to stay hidden as she looks over the city.

Cairo is quite frankly, massive. It was able to be seen from far beyond the Nile and well into the desert. Massive amounts of buildings make up the city, appearing as mix of Ancient Egyptian, Greek, and Modern constructs. The streets are very active, with trolleys taking individuals too and from their locations, and the streets are filled with people doing their daily travels. The Buildings, although chaotic in design, appear to be quite organized in a rectangular street structure. Farther from the centre of the city, buildings become more spaced out as traffic reduces, to where it is quite calm on the outer limits on the city.

Dripping down from the sky and silently placing herself down in a sparsely populated area, and hiding the pod, she walks on out and begins to head on into the city, looking to hopefully make herself useful both as a researcher, and a diplomat. She heads on about, looking for things to do, places to see, people to meet... Anything, in the city of Cairo.

Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity
Minister

Founded: Jan 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:41 pm

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:
Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity wrote:Palace of Anglia

"Well, it's not a matter for us to go into, only that it was a mention on deck. A really loud one, but still..." Deciding to keep the topic away from such, she changes the topic. "Yes, help... Only if you truly want to. The danger in dealing with a geoweapon isn't anything to take with ease. Some have done worse then a simple quaking through the ground, but at least this is only shards of a corruption. Any larger would make up to be a natural disaster." She adjusts her dress, while her guards still are trying to keep composed, still looking around the palace.

"Our wars, or lack thereof, are not a matter which should be meddled in. However in your situation lack of logical justification for our involvement is replaced with pressing concern for the future of our existence. We will help you."
As humans, we really ought to pull ourselves together and start working towards a future of peace, understanding, and intergalactic domination.

Маршал_ГУБ II

Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:52 pm

Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity wrote:
The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:"Well, it's not a matter for us to go into, only that it was a mention on deck. A really loud one, but still..." Deciding to keep the topic away from such, she changes the topic. "Yes, help... Only if you truly want to. The danger in dealing with a geoweapon isn't anything to take with ease. Some have done worse then a simple quaking through the ground, but at least this is only shards of a corruption. Any larger would make up to be a natural disaster." She adjusts her dress, while her guards still are trying to keep composed, still looking around the palace.

"Our wars, or lack thereof, are not a matter which should be meddled in. However in your situation lack of logical justification for our involvement is replaced with pressing concern for the future of our existence. We will help you."

"If that is so, then I am glad to hear that. When Hessionite returns from her mission somewhere in this continent, then I'll be glad to tell to her. She's been looking into not being viewed as violent as much as we usually seen to be."

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:52 pm

Republic Under Specters Grasp wrote:
Togeria wrote:As the spacecraft enters into the arcane field of the mystic cloud, its magic seeks to seemingly try and grip the ship. The field of vision being covered with thick smoke and sparks of pure energy shooting out like lightning, arcing as it hits the ship and forming around it like tendrils latching onto its pray.

Inside

(Image)

(Image)

(Image)

(Image)

No matter how many electrical tendrils slowly gripped about on the ship, it kept on descending, re-aligning itself to make its loud landing.

"Ancient magics. The planet may be built to keep people out, but when it comes to us..." She crosses her legs over her throne, watching to her Nephrite as she adjusted the ship's descent speed. Their descent begun to dash throughout the cloud, the ship negating the electricity spreading around it with it's plating, "Activate the landing gear: we'll land hard if we need to."

Minutes the later the sound of diamond scratching could be heard against the stone architecture of the tower. The cloudiness that had blocked their view had been dissipated and in their view would be a stream of pure arcane energy spilling from the top of the tower and forming into a cloud that had previously blocked their vision.

A plethora of colors could be seen, reds and blues, yellows and green. Each merged into a singular white light that burst into the cloud formation.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:25 am

Togeria wrote:
Republic Under Specters Grasp wrote:

Minutes the later the sound of diamond scratching could be heard against the stone architecture of the tower. The cloudiness that had blocked their view had been dissipated and in their view would be a stream of pure arcane energy spilling from the top of the tower and forming into a cloud that had previously blocked their vision.

A plethora of colors could be seen, reds and blues, yellows and green. Each merged into a singular white light that burst into the cloud formation.

Still moving on to land, the commander mostly shrugged the lightshow off, while the Nephrite still proceeded on with the basic procedures. "Does that mean we're clear to land now, Hessionite?" She begun lowering the tip of the pyramid-esque ship down, as the aforementioned commander waited for preparations were finished. "Magic works in all different sorts of ways, Nephrite. When it comes down to it, we don't know how capable we all are. There could be things we'll never unlock within us for millennia." Of course, a millennia wasn't all that extremely long for a Gem. The ship pierced its top to the ground, as legs sprouted out like beams of light from the sides, landing and kept the ship standing lke a monument. "Seems as if we're ready. Exotica, with me. Nephrite, defend the ship." The other two gave their nods of approval, as the oversized Jasper and the commanding officer walked off, and after reaching where they needed to, teleported atop the ship's flat roof, scouting about the area around them.

Acerbez
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 09, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Acerbez » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:30 am

Indochina
Operation Qiang Village

The Traditional Shen-Chinese poem were in story metaphor using titles and ancient names of people and things to allude of the mobilization of the western force that was to penetrate into the heart of Thailand. To the Covenant, Indo-China was spoken for by the Shen and separate from the Philippines entirely. Additionally, the involvement of bringing Thai forces into the fold was an insult that would be repaid in kind on behalf of the Dominion's Allies. Excessive pressure would be/is relentlessly pushing down on the Covenant allies and The Convent governments were under fire- Cambodia cut off with no means of defending itself against the Togerian Elves and their Allied Thai.

Guangxi would send cargo en-mass via land to have supplies distributed among North Viet and Hmong-Goro Laos friendlies and reinforced with Shen counseling presence. In the southern occupied territories, Shen officials who went in hiding among the local populace would use these last days to make contact with the Mother land. Telegraming only 2 words, pre-war calls to reach the attention of the capital and verify their allegiance and as truthful shen. 羌村, or Qiang Village. “Qiang” being a subliminal metaphor for the territory of Sichuan, the central land that surrounds the capital. In Return, all Shen Officers would receive their orders with the same Message as those in Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos in the form of yet another Traditional Chinese Poem to ensure the officers are the only ones who are acclimated to understanding the metaphors.

群鸡正乱叫
客至鸡斗争
驱鸡上树木
始闻叩柴荆
父老四五人
问我久远行
手中各有携
倾榼浊复清
苦辞酒味薄
黍地无人耕
兵革既未息
儿童尽东征
请为父老歌
艰难愧深情
歌罢仰天叹
四座泪纵横

A war of Attrition was to begin, supplies from Guangxi would be sent to the militant friendly forces along with the already present Shen contingents advising these forces prior to the invasions. Explosives, food, small amounts of artillery, firearms, basic necessities, and at the request of the advisors, firecrackers and smoke grenades; a lot of them. The work of a rail line on the already completed rail in Guangdong connecting to Vietnam would also begin. The entire rail line not quite finished, but the majority of South, Central, and east completed, it could now begin operations. The massive hex-Mag rail line would be completed in all regions save Mongolia and the farther reaches of Xinjian.

Laos/Vietname Operations

The directive is to now engage in a protracted guerrilla warfare and a war of attrition against the Togerian Occupation forces of Indochina. The guerillas are to separately drag the war and halt the further advances of the force and keep them isolated from one another while the native's conventional forces defend and hold the Shen dominated cities and await the western forces to successfully assault the occupation and cutting the occupation force off from its home and throwing then into extreme duress. This Western force was apart of the original poem message to the convents and their mobilization began on the spreading news of a Togerian force invading Indo-China. (I informed both brick and spec the detailed nature of the poem at the time of posting a few days ago). The Guerillas would hold out in the Mountains/hills of Laos and remote pockets of the Vietnam Jungles in small concentrated numbers and spread throughout the villages. The Southern loyals are informed to integrate into society and sabotage any efforts where ever they can and continue to propagate Shen ideals against the Invaders. Shen-Chinese forces are not to be committed for the beginning duration to ensure negative sentiments of the invaders is created by the extermination of Indochina natives to drive a wedge into Togerian relations.

The Annamite mountain range of Vietnam would be used to divide the Togerian forces, along with its jungle from the Cambodian central plains force. The Guerillas would be stationed with their Shen counter parts and instructed on how to effectively conduct the small conflicts. Identifying Togerian positions would be difficult and their number unknown/exaggerated/fluctuating on various villager accounts, as such the pairs or triplets of evasive Reconnaissance would be used to do this. Utilizing firecrackers to falsify large attacks and smoke to retreat, the Togerians would be goaded into firing at nothing or at the very least making movement to ascertain their dense locations. After which Guerillas would use light assaults to maintain consistent pressure and presence, while at the same time harassing with false attacks by firecrackers along their lines. Ambushes would be in place to ensure the only routes worth taking were direct attacks on Shen Cities, even then opening flanks to Guerrilla attacks coupled with the chance of a rebuttal from Native forces garrisoned in the Cities. Cities were to be fortified on the areas away from the coast with artillery from Guangxi, Conventional forces stationed the same. Constructing trenches and fortifying building spaces in case of an assault- Awaiting the arrival of approaching Togerian Forces strongly in the city of Dongha and Hue within the Viet side.

Laos' Capital would be subjected to occupation forces, but the surrounded mountains and hills would guarantee immense difficulties for any large force attempting to proceed further North of the Laos capital. The Hmong-Goro would beset the entirety of Laos from their home cities in the north and surround the 2 largest openings with outposts and pockets of Guerilla presence to buffer the northern settlements. The Central plains occupation force would be unable to comfortably assist Togerians in the north or east because of the Laos and Annamite mountain guerilla presence and hopefully be forced to re-route all the way south and around the mountains. This strategy effectively dividing the forces, while the same tactics of Vietnam would be implemented to harass the Occupational forces.

Due to rumor and gossip of the Forces occupying the Mekong river near Saigon and also the Bay of Hanoi, Military Covenant Advisors settled on a method of ridding the channels of Togerian vessels. In Yunnan both Mekong and Red Sea begin, however the plan would be implemented further along the way. Cities Yen Bai of Vietnam, Thai Ngyuen, Luang Probang of Laos would receive shipments of various materials. Labelled Supply crates with necessities, Paper posters of propaganda, and most importantly small cadre of 20 Engineers for both locations and a steady stream supply of mines. Supply crates would be emptied and dispersed while the initial ploy would be to intentionally send and spill few crates of propaganda posters to anger Togerians by reaching villagers down stream and being circulated. Once time had passed, it would be expected efforts to remove these crates would ensue at which point crates would be booby trapped and thoroughly sealed with land and naval mines that would explode upon tampering. Creating a dangerous environment in both the Mekong river for vessels and also that of Hanoi Bay. Togerian Casualties would be expected. Crates would be sent spaced out to ensure their journey along the river.

Operation Song Of Wagons

The Mobilization of a western force began at the Togerian Retaliation and would see a corps of 90,000 drawn from Xinjian,Szechuan, Tibet Penal forces, and sparce Yunnan Presence to enter Myanmar from 1 of the 2 border passes (Ruli to Muse) with the permission of the Anglish allies to transport and establlish supply lines to invade Thailand from the West. Permission had been granted upon secret channels at the time prior to the Poetic address and mobilization already in motion.

Lead by General Nur Bekri of Xinjian. Mounted artillery would be mobilized from Szechuan in the number of 60 Artillery Tricera armed with cannon artillery and 60 Assualt Tricera armed with Gatling Turrets attached to an artillery regiment. An Entire Calvary Division from Szechuan of 15,000 supplemented by 2 Calvary Brigade of 3000 elite Yunnan Banner along with 3 Rex mounted Colonels and Major General command. The Kaoda Overseers would be commissioned to include over 15,000 Penal Soldiers. The Huo Yu (Fire Rain) Division of Xinjian of 10,000 armed with approx 4,000 Flaming Hornets, The Standard Grey 89th Corps of 25,000, They Standard grey 14th Division of 15,000 and supplemented with the Elite Banner of Beijing's Leidian Zhao Division of 7,000 armed with coil rifles and 20 Rail rifles. A Company of engineers to supplement each Prong and standard grey attached with less than 10 cannons and gatlings each, Force A The most descending to force D the least.

———The nature of this offensive was to accomplish 2 things. Pressure on Thailand proper, and to plummet morale and hopefully cause mutiny. Guerillas in Indochina would consistantly batter occupation forces with propagated slander from a distance, night and day to point out that which the Thai may not have realized.

They have put weapons in your hands, take your nations freedom!”

Thailand is under siege from the west while you are here away from home DYING for elves!

Look at Indochina, We stand independent! Shen are liberators!

Thailand will be “Independant! Do not bleed for Elves!

Upon reaching Thailand proper, the western front will follow similar procedure and encourage cities and townships to overthrow their minority “masters” and that the Shen are here to liberate against the invaders of Indochina- of Asia!———

Flaming Hornets And Ammo

ImageImage

These forces would be categorized into 4 seperate prongs of attack and are as follows.

Force A (42,000) Objective to hold Thai Central Mountain Plain and take Agricultural hots pots from Bangkok
Kaoda Cadre, 15,000
30 Artillery Tricera and 15 Assault Tricera
Standard Grey 14th and Leidian Zhao 22,000
and 5000 Huo Yu.

Force B Objective Flank and assault central locations and reinforce Force A, Siege Capital
10,000 89th Standard Grey
10 Artillery Tricera and 20 Assault Tricera
10,000 Cavalry and 3,000 Elite Cavalry 2 Rex
5,000 Huo Yu

Force C Objective to Prepare Siege Of Bangkok
10,000 89th Standard Grey
5,000 Cavalry and 1 rex
5 Artillery Tricera 20 Assault Tricera

Force D Objective to Seize Peninsula Land, Rendezvou in Anglish Territory, Reinforce Seige
5 Artillery Tricera 5 Assault Tricera
5,000 89th Standard Grey

Elite Banner Cavalry, Normal Cavalry, Rex
ImageImageImage

Assualt Tricera and Artillery Tricera

ImageImage
Last edited by Acerbez on Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
Roleplay in Aeterna Publicae

Parcia
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:24 am

St. Mortiz

It would be raining, adding a gloomy feel to the already gloomy night.

The situation at Mortiz had gone...bad. A simple radio message:

This is Black mountain. Black Dawn has dropped.

A guttural moan could be heard, then the breaking down of a door, fallowed by gunshots.

That was why, no less then 23 hours later, more then 800 elite Marines were deployed to the Mortiz facility. All survivors were quarantined, questioned, and shot soon after. The bodies burned, the facility cleansed, both conventionally and magically, and the whole area burned, leveled, and rebuilt.

Their puttering with the black gift of Acerbei had nearly gotten out, were it not for the marines gunning down the last few infected. They were all questioned, and sworn to secrecy. Each man was erased from society and attached to the new SIG.

The gift...as it was warped by science...had changed them. Turning men in to beasts, beats that hungered for flesh with a fury not of this earth. In the end, most of the compound had been compromised. The marines held fast, using mass fire lines and SMGs to cut the infected down.

None were infected in tern, and the local town was also cleansed, the people relocated and hushed, the whole section of the mountain chain closed off.

The only thing survived was a crude, hand written formula, the only surviving piece of knowledge of the transformed black gift that has been packed in to well over ten thousand 102mm shells, all across the Republic.
So apparently Cobalt has named me a Cyber terrorist, I honestly don't know to be Honored or offended.
Right leaning Centrist from Florida No I am not The Floridaman...hes my uncle. Other then that dont @ me about politics, im leaving that
I reserve all rights to my posts, OCs, and contributions to any threads I post on.
Hooyah Navy.

Parcia
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:35 pm

Christmas in Rome

As the Christmas week gathers near, the snow falls, and the temperature drops, the people, on December 8th, decorate Rome (and the whole of Parcia) with a dazzling assortment of ribbons, lanterns and candles that serve to show the word that once every year, for a week, Good will to all men is real.

Neuchwanstein Castle, Royal winter home, Parcian alps

As the snow blanketed the ground, the young Queen sat in her chambers, the fire lit, her coco piping, and set about writing a letter...
Hooyah Navy.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Bio-Regional Cooperative of States » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:43 pm

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:Dripping down from the sky and silently placing herself down in a sparsely populated area, and hiding the pod, she walks on out and begins to head on into the city, looking to hopefully make herself useful both as a researcher, and a diplomat. She heads on about, looking for things to do, places to see, people to meet... Anything, in the city of Cairo.

Where the Peridot landed was the region of the city referred to as "Outer Cairo", and is relatively newer than the centre of the city, and she landed where the population is rather sparse, on the true edges of the city, as there is much space between the buildings, and Central Cairo can be seen to the north of the Peridot's position. There is a road that appears recently renewed that connects each of the residential buildings, as well as a trolley line that runs parallel to it. There are a few structures that stand out considerably compared to the rest of the buildings in the area, as these are referred to as the Citadels of the Gods, where individuals go to practice the national religion. Each of these Citadels have a statued impression of Horus and Anubis on each side of the entrance of a Citadel. People aren't seen too often, as it is a sparsely populated area, although there are those coming off of the trolley and getting on, as well as people just taking a walk on the roads.

Demographic Shift in Egypt
Before Industrialization, Humans have been the dominant member of Egyptian Society, as in 1650 they constituted for 70% of the Egyptian Population, while Anubians held up the remaining 30%. Human Birth Rates out-paced the Anubians' growth in the pre-industrial times due to a number of factors, such as the humans' concentration on the Nile and the Anubians being native desert-dwellers, and with that resource availability. Anubians have a higher birth capacity, as litter numbers ranged from 3 to 6, while Humans had an average of 2-4 birth individuals. Despite having higher birth numbers, Anubians are more susceptible to infant mortality, as diseases and lack of resources usually brought the average down to 2.But over the past two centuries and the introduction of mass industry, the Anubians have quickly caught up to Humanity, as the introduction to mass vaccinations, high capacity infrastructure, and Urban Development has allowed for the more numerous young of the Anubians to survive to adulthood more often than ever before, while the naturally lower fertility rates of humans worked to their disadvantage. Throughout the 18th and the current years of the 19th centuries the percentages shifted towards the Anubians, until the most recent census of 1876 has proven that Anubians have risen to 50% of the whole Egyptian population, and the trend will only show a decline of human percentages.

Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:56 am

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:Dripping down from the sky and silently placing herself down in a sparsely populated area, and hiding the pod, she walks on out and begins to head on into the city, looking to hopefully make herself useful both as a researcher, and a diplomat. She heads on about, looking for things to do, places to see, people to meet... Anything, in the city of Cairo.

Where the Peridot landed was the region of the city referred to as "Outer Cairo", and is relatively newer than the centre of the city, and she landed where the population is rather sparse, on the true edges of the city, as there is much space between the buildings, and Central Cairo can be seen to the north of the Peridot's position. There is a road that appears recently renewed that connects each of the residential buildings, as well as a trolley line that runs parallel to it. There are a few structures that stand out considerably compared to the rest of the buildings in the area, as these are referred to as the Citadels of the Gods, where individuals go to practice the national religion. Each of these Citadels have a statued impression of Horus and Anubis on each side of the entrance of a Citadel. People aren't seen too often, as it is a sparsely populated area, although there are those coming off of the trolley and getting on, as well as people just taking a walk on the roads.

Demographic Shift in Egypt
Before Industrialization, Humans have been the dominant member of Egyptian Society, as in 1650 they constituted for 70% of the Egyptian Population, while Anubians held up the remaining 30%. Human Birth Rates out-paced the Anubians' growth in the pre-industrial times due to a number of factors, such as the humans' concentration on the Nile and the Anubians being native desert-dwellers, and with that resource availability. Anubians have a higher birth capacity, as litter numbers ranged from 3 to 6, while Humans had an average of 2-4 birth individuals. Despite having higher birth numbers, Anubians are more susceptible to infant mortality, as diseases and lack of resources usually brought the average down to 2.But over the past two centuries and the introduction of mass industry, the Anubians have quickly caught up to Humanity, as the introduction to mass vaccinations, high capacity infrastructure, and Urban Development has allowed for the more numerous young of the Anubians to survive to adulthood more often than ever before, while the naturally lower fertility rates of humans worked to their disadvantage. Throughout the 18th and the current years of the 19th centuries the percentages shifted towards the Anubians, until the most recent census of 1876 has proven that Anubians have risen to 50% of the whole Egyptian population, and the trend will only show a decline of human percentages.

The Peridot begins to move inward, leaving the outer rim of the city for maybe another trip. For now, she wants to view the city life itself, and make some good comparisons on her report. A still growing society it may be, but Cairo might have a lot going for it, if she hopefully guessed correctly.

Parcia
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:21 am

Parcia wrote:Christmas in Rome

To whom it may concern...

I am a young queen, one of vigor, health, and energy much in the same as my mother, and her father before her. I, how ever, seem to have been given the wonderful gift of afterthought.

For the last 4 decades, our two nations have been as a state of unease, one that permeates the vary cores of our two great nations. The Parcian Populace is largely distrustful of magic, and highly hostile to Elves and most other non human races for the longest of times now. I wish to change this.
I wish to change the minds of both our peoples, to open the boarders, and to look at each other not as possible enemies, but as true friends.

As the Queen, I act as a member of the Senate, with my voice holding some sway over the house majority. I have the draft for a bill that would build the foundation of this friendship. As well as giving the newly acquired races of the former Blakens Federation full rights, but to allow Elves and other non humans the same rights.

You may read this letter as you wish, or completely ignore it, as I plan on submitting the bill either way, but I hoped, in the spirit of the Christmas season, that perhaps there really could be good will to
all beings of this world.

Christina Von Strauss, Queen of Parcia, sovereign protector of Florida, and Defender of the faith.

P.S: I do know that most of your people do not celebrate Christmas, but I like to think it's message is obvious to all, regardless of the god they worship. Merry Christmas, and a happy new year to you.

It is sealed with the Royal seal, and sent by the fastest train to Togaria.
Last edited by Parcia on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hooyah Navy.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:53 pm

Parcia wrote:
Parcia wrote:Christmas in Rome

To whom it may concern...

I am a young queen, one of vigor, health, and energy much in the same as my mother, and her father before her. I, how ever, seem to have been given the wonderful gift of afterthought.

For the last 4 decades, our two nations have been as a state of unease, one that permeates the vary cores of our two great nations. The Parcian Populace is largely distrustful of magic, and highly hostile to Elves and most other non human races for the longest of times now. I wish to change this.
I wish to change the minds of both our peoples, to open the boarders, and to look at each other not as possible enemies, but as true friends.

As the Queen, I act as a member of the Senate, with my voice holding some sway over the house majority. I have the draft for a bill that would build the foundation of this friendship. As well as giving the newly acquired races of the former Blakens Federation full rights, but to allow Elves and other non humans the same rights.

You may read this letter as you wish, or completely ignore it, as I plan on submitting the bill either way, but I hoped, in the spirit of the Christmas season, that perhaps there really could be good will to
all beings of this world.

Christina Von Strauss, Queen of Parcia, sovereign protector of Florida, and Defender of the faith.

P.S: I do know that most of your people do not celebrate Christmas, but I like to think it's message is obvious to all, regardless of the god they worship. Merry Christmas, and a happy new year to you.

It is sealed with the Royal seal, and sent by the fastest train to Togaria.

After days time it would reach the office of the acting president, Henry Locces.

After some deliberation a letter would be sent to the young queen:

Dear Queen Christina,
I on behalf of myself and the Togerian people would like nothing more than for any distrust and mutual animosity between our peoples to go the way of the wind and for peaceful coexistence and tolerance to take its place. However, such hopes may only be left to time and a willingness to see such hopes come to fruition from both parties involved.

I trust in words, certainly, more than I would if they were from a common politician. I am humbled by your initiative and your plea and I will respond in tow.

It is my only shame that I could not draft a longer response, however do not be dissuaded. I with all my power in respect to your bill will do all in my power to build the foundation to this friendship and Yeezus willing see the mutual enmity between our peoples fade away within our time.

President Henry Locces of Togeria

P.S: A Merry Christmas to you as well.

A few days after the letter would be sent to the young queen a order would be issued from the executive to all military units along the Parcian Border:

Executive Order: 22
armed military units: Cavalry, Artillery, Infantry, Forces Spécials are to disengage from the Parcian border along the Southeast of the nation to the bases near the city of Marseilles, and along the Alps to bases near the city of Kœurz. The current force is to be maintained at 25% of its original strength and less in certain and select areas.

Military units are to be held at Alerte: 1 with standard policing and checking procedures to be maintained.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Parcia
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:52 pm

Winter Palace

SHE receives the message a few days before Christmas it self, and for once, it relived.

She gives her vote for the oncoming bill.

Bill #453 "Rights for all who reside."

(in summery, the bill goes about much in the way of the US bill of Rights...its late, im tired, dont give me flak guys.)

Military Order #245
1. Troop Numbers are t be reduced to 15,000 thousand spread out at original Peace time positions.
2. Artillery and heavy in placements are to be kept at standard, but to be reduced to skeleton crew numbers.
3. The ordinance labeled "Black shells" are to be pulled from service and stored at regional depots.
4. Boarder stations nearest to the cities of Vienna and Budapest are to be opened to allow limited transport over the boarder.

Okinawa.

The situation gets worse.

With the arrival of a platoon of regulars, armed with short Carcano carbines and SMGs, they form up and cover the two exits.

Inside the bar, the bartender reloads his shotgun, and saying a prayer, pops his head out to fire off both barrels of buckshot in to the enemy soldiers.

The dane roared in pain as the round sunk in to his well muscled and toned leg. Using the pain to fuel his anger, he picks up the pig and slams him in to the wooden floor and begins to pummel the smaller man.
Hooyah Navy.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:35 am

Togerian New Year

The Togerian calendar going off a solar based, Punique Calendar system has the new year of the country celebrated this year on the 20th of March. In celebration of the New Year as well as to bring in yearly fortune to the country and to celebrate its prosperity, President Locces has decided to open the country's national holiday: Ran l'Cha.

Similar to other festivities such as Carnival the theme of this year will: Route a l'Orient a celebration of Near and Far East Aesthetic. The celebration will take place in the old Dwarven city of Vigorok towards the extreme south of the nation:

The festival will feature a collection of Togerian arts and styles. It is why the old city of Vigorok is chosen both for its temperate weather and it's design, being able to accommodate roughly 1,300,000 along the surface and half within its lower underground interior. From the inside of the city to the surrounding countryside millions are expected to come to the city. This festival in particular a brief preview of the 75th anniversary of the republic which will be taking place next Republic's Day. In order to further encourage tourism to the festival tickets have been made free to the public as well as to those abroad only checking procedures along the border and into the city being conducted and any goods sold in and by the festival having to be paid in Vecks.

Festivities:

Magic:
Magic has become synonymous with the republic recently within the last decades, Henry being a firm believer in the practical application of the art believes that on a stage as big as Ran l'Cha, the sight of seeing the mystical arts will be enough to win over the minds and hearts of the people viewing. Such acts include:

Don Struss- able to use magic to make his body translucent among other things

Adi- for 5 vecks will fly above the festival before setting you down safely

l'Zirens- three sisters: Joan, Marie, and Sami who will be swimming and performing tricks within the waterfall towards the festivals north.

Performing Arts:
Among the performing arts there will be several plays as well as other performances.

Among them will feature:

Ballet:
Bellydancing:
Fencing:
Wrestling:
Gymnastics:
Archery:

Other services are to be provided and entailed in later pamphlets with months time waiting before Togerian New Year, the city is being converted to accommodate the guest able to come and participate within the festival.
Last edited by Togeria on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse