NATION

PASSWORD

A World Worth Fighting For V2[AP Region Only]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity
Minister

Founded: Jan 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:08 pm

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:
Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity wrote:"Quai--! Err, sure? Advise your, err, troops here, that they can only use the sense of sight aboard my ship. It's a matter of respect above all else. Speaking of which, do you mind if some of my marines inspect the interior of your craft? We have never seen anything like this before."

"Yes, yes, that can't cause much harm to anything. Just don't try anything to the systems and such. Our machines can detect organic tissue, and the security system on the ship sure doesn't like organics. Nothing lethal though, just a stasis field. But anyhow..." She turns her head back and crosses her arms, giving them a nod. As soon as she looks back, the 10 guards immediately scramble about around the ship, looking amazed by the, at their own technological level, primative ship.

The marine detachment, with much hesitation, travels up the ramp and into the orb. Compared to the systems on the Illustrious, the orb controls and systems were so alien (literally), that the marines had no idea what they were looking at or what anything did. They dared not press or toggle anything, for fear of being subject to the anti-organic field mentioned by the head gem-woman. Aboard the Illustrious, the engineering crew and officers eye the inferior gems with some suspicion, but otherwise they just stand or sit still at their posts.
As humans, we really ought to pull ourselves together and start working towards a future of peace, understanding, and intergalactic domination.

Маршал_ГУБ II

The Grand Diamond Authority
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:12 pm

The Bio-Regional Cooperative of States wrote:
The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:She buries herself in the robe she disguised herself with. "No... I..." She gets up and looks to the Anubians, and sighed, pulls the hood upward and off of her head, revealing her odd, light green complexion, her pointed hair, and the strangely advanced visor. "I'm from the skies."

The Anubian blinked and laughed, not in mockery but rather in impressment. The others around them would smile and nudge the individuals beside them to see what's going on.
"You almost had me fooled, my friend! The Gods have spoken of otherworldly beings, yet I haven't expected them to be like you." He would scan her with his eyes real quick
"I'd like to ask, why'd you come to this small town? "

"Wait, what... you don't care? They shot at me the last time I was on the surface, how are you not..." She crosses her arms slowly and looks to the ground, not wanting to make a big fuss about it. "I didn't want to be seen by anyone wanting to kill me. So I went and looked for others instead, wondering if this place was any better. I guess it is. Nobody tried to kill me."
A nation entirely based on the Grand Diamond Authority of "Steven Universe"

Mostly used for the more alien/FT roleplays, won't be that different then the main nation.

Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:19 pm

Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity wrote:
The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:"Yes, yes, that can't cause much harm to anything. Just don't try anything to the systems and such. Our machines can detect organic tissue, and the security system on the ship sure doesn't like organics. Nothing lethal though, just a stasis field. But anyhow..." She turns her head back and crosses her arms, giving them a nod. As soon as she looks back, the 10 guards immediately scramble about around the ship, looking amazed by the, at their own technological level, primative ship.

The marine detachment, with much hesitation, travels up the ramp and into the orb. Compared to the systems on the Illustrious, the orb controls and systems were so alien (literally), that the marines had no idea what they were looking at or what anything did. They dared not press or toggle anything, for fear of being subject to the anti-organic field mentioned by the head gem-woman. Aboard the Illustrious, the engineering crew and officers eye the inferior gems with some suspicion, but otherwise they just stand or sit still at their posts.

None of the Quartz try to break anything, but they do anxiously feel the ship's materials, and objects lying about that don't seem to have any value. "I really do apologize, sir. They're quite... foreign. Obviously. Anything you'd like to ask?"

The orb's interior looked barren to the Marines: it seemed as if all the consoles were only accessible by Gems, and that all the language on the text from the computers seemed to have been very indecipherable; especially how the Gems easily mimic their languages they scanned through the centuries. However, the cockpit seemed to be occupied, by a very skinny and somewhat tall Gem, one around their height. She seems to be checking on everything, as silent as an old maid.

Mostly used for the more alien/FT roleplays, won't be that different then the main nation.

The Bio-Regional Cooperative of States
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Bio-Regional Cooperative of States » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:44 pm

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:"Wait, what... you don't care? They shot at me the last time I was on the surface, how are you not..." She crosses her arms slowly and looks to the ground, not wanting to make a big fuss about it. "I didn't want to be seen by anyone wanting to kill me. So I went and looked for others instead, wondering if this place was any better. I guess it is. Nobody tried to kill me."

"I'll let you in on a little secret, despite our clear similarities to those hairless apes we are not like them. Sure we have our fights and wars, but that comes with natural conflict. Humans like to create conflict out of thin air. Don't tell anyone I said that" he would say with a playful smile and a knowing wink
"Any ways, we don't like meaningless death, and when we kill we are either hunting or there's something to do with a severe security breach, maybe a survival aspect but nothing has come up like that. Plus, the Words of the Gods looks down upon individuals bringing death upon others without a "real" reason. We operate on a defensive basis, pretty much."

Another would speak up from behind her
"What he says is fact, and also we tend to like visitors. We don't get them often around here, but if they are planning to threaten someone or the security of the village we are pretty quick to figure out"

Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:07 pm

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:"Wait, what... you don't care? They shot at me the last time I was on the surface, how are you not..." She crosses her arms slowly and looks to the ground, not wanting to make a big fuss about it. "I didn't want to be seen by anyone wanting to kill me. So I went and looked for others instead, wondering if this place was any better. I guess it is. Nobody tried to kill me."

"I'll let you in on a little secret, despite our clear similarities to those hairless apes we are not like them. Sure we have our fights and wars, but that comes with natural conflict. Humans like to create conflict out of thin air. Don't tell anyone I said that" he would say with a playful smile and a knowing wink
"Any ways, we don't like meaningless death, and when we kill we are either hunting or there's something to do with a severe security breach, maybe a survival aspect but nothing has come up like that. Plus, the Words of the Gods looks down upon individuals bringing death upon others without a "real" reason. We operate on a defensive basis, pretty much."

Another would speak up from behind her
"What he says is fact, and also we tend to like visitors. We don't get them often around here, but if they are planning to threaten someone or the security of the village we are pretty quick to figure out"

"So... You really don't care that I'm an alien? I mean, my people are quite interested in this planet and its races, and we really don't want to bring harm, just that only some are quite volatile. But, examining the politics and such matters of this world, it seems like they do act similar to our Diamonds... I'm just still bewildered, you really aren't after me for my background?" She looks to the ones all around her, curling up in her own arms and such, hugging herself with quite the awkward feeling.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Bio-Regional Cooperative of States » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:29 pm

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:"So... You really don't care that I'm an alien? I mean, my people are quite interested in this planet and its races, and we really don't want to bring harm, just that only some are quite volatile. But, examining the politics and such matters of this world, it seems like they do act similar to our Diamonds... I'm just still bewildered, you really aren't after me for my background?" She looks to the ones all around her, curling up in her own arms and such, hugging herself with quite the awkward feeling.

"Not at all, in this world you're either one of the Majority, like the humans, or of the Minority, like us. Every intelligent race on this planet is alienated by their differences from the others, and that can cause some undesirable results. We might as well accept it and prevent a conflict only because of appearance. All intelligent species are mentally similar, after all. We all think the same, despite our technological capabilities and languages"

Many have begun to loose interest in the conversation and have returned to observing the Pyr match, which appears to be close to ending, as some have begun to leave already.

Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:36 pm

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:"So... You really don't care that I'm an alien? I mean, my people are quite interested in this planet and its races, and we really don't want to bring harm, just that only some are quite volatile. But, examining the politics and such matters of this world, it seems like they do act similar to our Diamonds... I'm just still bewildered, you really aren't after me for my background?" She looks to the ones all around her, curling up in her own arms and such, hugging herself with quite the awkward feeling.

"Not at all, in this world you're either one of the Majority, like the humans, or of the Minority, like us. Every intelligent race on this planet is alienated by their differences from the others, and that can cause some undesirable results. We might as well accept it and prevent a conflict only because of appearance. All intelligent species are mentally similar, after all. We all think the same, despite our technological capabilities and languages"

Many have begun to loose interest in the conversation and have returned to observing the Pyr match, which appears to be close to ending, as some have begun to leave already.

"That's, well... Quite something, really. I... I could really see if I could try to visit the royalty or so: nobody, not even my superior wants to come and see even the people here. If you can, I'd like to see more of your people and your town, if you have the time."

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Bio-Regional Cooperative of States » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:54 pm

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:"That's, well... Quite something, really. I... I could really see if I could try to visit the royalty or so: nobody, not even my superior wants to come and see even the people here. If you can, I'd like to see more of your people and your town, if you have the time."

"I'm afraid I can't take you to the Pharaoh, the Delta is thousands of miles away, and the nearest railroad is a 3 days' walk from here, but I'll be happy to show you around the town."
He would look around, realizing the game is over and the crowd was essentially gone at this point, and with that he would get up and wipe the desert sand off of his dark-coloured Toga
"My name is Selim Azer, if you wanted to know"

Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:59 pm

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:"That's, well... Quite something, really. I... I could really see if I could try to visit the royalty or so: nobody, not even my superior wants to come and see even the people here. If you can, I'd like to see more of your people and your town, if you have the time."

"I'm afraid I can't take you to the Pharaoh, the Delta is thousands of miles away, and the nearest railroad is a 3 days' walk from here, but I'll be happy to show you around the town."
He would look around, realizing the game is over and the crowd was essentially gone at this point, and with that he would get up and wipe the desert sand off of his dark-coloured Toga
"My name is Selim Azer, if you wanted to know"

"Peridot: Facet 2F5L, Cut 5XD. Formed far away from here, on a planet that no longer exists. But now, I rest atop your planets orbiting satellite. I'm a technician of sorts." She dusts the armor plated on her arms and legs, making sure they're not dirtied. "So... What do you do for a living?"

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Bio-Regional Cooperative of States » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:20 pm

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:"Peridot: Facet 2F5L, Cut 5XD. Formed far away from here, on a planet that no longer exists. But now, I rest atop your planets orbiting satellite. I'm a technician of sorts." She dusts the armor plated on her arms and legs, making sure they're not dirtied. "So... What do you do for a living?"

"To be honest? Nothing really. The economy in this town is still in the trade and barter system used since my nation's founding, despite the industrialization of the cities on the Coast, and with that not everyone has a job. It's fine how it is for now, since those like me can just earn the Debens i need by doing work around the town when I feel like it. At least you have a proper purpose in your society."
He would think a bit before speaking again
"You're from what you referred to as the "Orbiting Satellite", right? So you're from Luna?... That's incredible. Ever since my species started writing stories it has always been our collective dream to explore the stars, starting with Luna"
Selim would then motion for the Peridot to follow him as he started towards the town centre.

Acerbez
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 09, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Acerbez » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:22 am

With Dominion aligned Political factions making considerable headway in the satellite nations, save for Thailand, Philippines, and Korea. Behing closed doors The patronage Covenant began expressing that perhaps it would be best to consolidate their gains within certain nations and begin focusing on them singularly. Native Convent leaders in these states recieving resistance from wealthy elite supported by Togerian policy.

After colluding with Philippino Convent leader Isip Macasaet, an influential native of the peoples outside of Manilla, the patronage convent would petition during the meeting of the Covenants in Chongqing, that military occupation of the Islands be pursued due to the “government’s misrepresentment of the philippino people” and its “majority”. The patronage covenant would also point out that there is no colonial claim to the islands thus placing its nation within the immediate sphere of shen influence and interest’s, Unlike the spoken for land of Thailand.

An official declaration of Shen recognition of the Philippino Convent government would be announced within the near future and that their integrity and growth will be supplemented with aid and support from Shen-China, and any interference will be met in kind, along with governments within Indo-China. The Military and patronage Covenants will oversee the aid of Indo-China in light hand, pursuing training and eventual armament of the politically friendly subsidiary political convents.

The real issue is the vested interest of the Philippines by the Togerian Elves, Vice-Chancellor Mae Kai’tze had become aware of the profound resistance the Togerians were enforcing against Shen policy. To circumvent immediate intervention, General Da Keng would be informed that an occupation was inevitable and to prepare ample troops to mobilize. Already equipped more so for the task is the southern forces and little change to their current attire and equipment meant that they would be far better suited for the task.

Mobilization and preparations would be made prior the announcement of recognition of the Philippino Convent Government and after which the force would immediately set off.

Vice Chancellor Mae Kai’tze’s address to the people of Shen-China on th announcement of Shen support of the Phillippino Convent.

我的同志们... (Wo de Tongzhimen/My Comrades) Felial siblings of the Covenants, today i come to you with ill-news. For the past half decade, we have been hard at work- toiling with blood and sweat to achieve our goals. Across the waters, there are others like us— our siblings. Brothers and sisters of “Feilubin”, sons and daughters. Their potential and dreams stepped on the neck by the royal elite and Non-Anglish west.

I come to you with a heavy heart for my siblings... I wish to see them beside us, standing tall against the tide.” *Roaring cheers as she leers over the podium* She raised her hand in the air and slowly placed it over her heart.

“Today i tell the world, The Convent People of Philippines are supported by Shen and recognized. We take action and stand with our Siblings!

“我们的科芬兄弟姐妹没有什么可失去,但他们的链子。他们有一个赢得的世界!
(Wǒmen de ke fen xiōngdì jiěmèi méiyǒu shé me kě shīqù de, dàn tāmen de liànzi. Tāmen yǒu yīgè huòshèng de shìjiè!)

Our convent siblings have nothing to lose but their chains. They have the world to win...”
*The crowd roars in approval

Native Convents in the Phillippines under Isip are advised to consolidate their foundation throuought the country side and 3 islands, to prepare for Shen Arrival. This information is to be kept confidential and informed only to the top officials of subsidiaries so that they’re aware of the oncoming occupation. The confidentialy is to ensure word doesnt reach Togerian ears too soon.

Word to the Joint Shen-Anglian Commission of the mobilization would be passed along with no other mentions.

的菲律宾

Southern Occupation army group lead by General Da Keng.

Under Da Keng's command are four corps-equivalent armies of 50,000 each, comprising ten divisions and three combined arms brigades, . Operations against the Philippines were to be conducted simultaneously when the Dominion Covenants order.

The invasion of the Philippines has three objectives:
-To Establish the Dominion aligned regime in the Philippines
-To prevent the the Philippines becoming aligned to Non-Shen Influence
-To secure a barrier of nationalized land defense against future threats.

All forces would be drawn from Yunnan, Guangxi, and Guangdong for their relative knowledge of jungle terrain and survival along with Battle experience for some from the Guangzhong Uprising. Making Climate Acclimation less of a necessity. Inclusive of movement, camouflage, offensive and defensive training, river and road crossing/clearing, ambush/counter ambush technique, and complimentive jungle fatigues and boots. Ample adjustments and transportation to equipment will be made to prevent excessive defaulting of equipment.
Only Elite Banner regiments will be outfitted with Coil and Rail weaponry as they are the only troops trained to effectively handle and maintain such equipment. These weapons will be inspected by the soldiers and their platoon Staff sergeants to ensure sealant and maintenance is in order and commit them to conventional formation while soldiers armed with Yanjingshe bolt rifles can be effective with Guerilla/Counter Guerilla Maneuver.. Land mines, smoke grenades and experimental thermite cannisters will be supplemented accordingly.

2 Corps from Yunnan and 1 each from Guangxi and Guangdong. The Yunan Corps would be lead by Lt. Generals Liu Yalou and Yan Laobo, Guangxi corps by Zheng Wei, and Guangdong corps by Lady General Xi Shi.

The invasion would see that 4 fleets from both the Guangdong, Fujian, and Beiyan provinces be composed, each supplemented by the flag ships (2 Pre-dreadnought purchased from Anglia and 2 constructed previously in post) S.D.S Shen Hu, and Taifeng, Hei Long, and Waijiao. Each fleet would be accompanied by 4 heavy cruiser gunships, 4 light cruisers, 8 Monitors, and 10 gunboat and torpedo boats- Additionally divisions of 5 “mine and sweeper boats” would be attached to each fleet. The Beiyan Fleet would contribute to these fleets in its majority garrisoning a light defense in Beiyan waters withholding a single flag ship and various smaller classes, confident the Joint Shen-Anglian commission will hold up along the east and north east coast and Macau waters while the remaining of the Fujian and Guangdong fleets standby in their respective waters and patrol Shen dominated waters.

1 Corps (Approx 50,000 strong) will be attached to each fleet and protected upon transport after which the respective fleet will blockade and defend the supply and communication lines for the landing troops by patrol and contracting bloackade formation. Rendezvous in north Luzon with friendly native Philippino leader, Isip Macasaet, in cities Aparri and Gonzaga after control of Bataan and Babuyan islands is concluded by the Waijaio Fleet. After which The Taifeng fleet will proceed 2 days after the landing of the islands down the eastern coast blitzing stops for barge forces to land in both Plaridet and Legazpi. Leaving a quarter of the fleet to blockade, patrol, and defend comm/supply lines while the remainder proceeds to Mindanao to land Barge forces in Digos. SDS Waijiao will remain stationed in northern waters but will commit 50% of it's fleet to Taifeng to reinforce the southwest blockade.

The 2 western fleets under Shen Hu and Hei Long would coordinate to occupy the western coast. Shen Hu will mobilize directly to the waters between Palawan, Mindoro, and Pinay. Before reaching, one division will proceed to move on the Coreggidor island in the Manilla bay and also make landfall on the Bataan Peninsula while the 2nd division follows through the straights to land in/near Capiz. In this time, Hei Long Fleet will hold the western waters of Luzon and coordinate landings of Vigan and Agoo. Defending and patroling the line between the Waijiao and Shen Hu fleets.

Initial landing is subject to fortification and garrisoning proper quarters for the troops, after which Regiments will be coordinated to move or standby.

Committed forces are as followed. (170,000 Committed Shen)

Waijiao (30,000)
Liu Yalou:
Division of 30,000 to Bataan and Babuyan before mobilizing to coordinate with Isip in Aparri and Gonzaga.
(inclusive of 2 Cavalry Regiments and 4 Artillery Company)

Hei Long (45,000)
Lady Xi Shi
2 divisions; one allocated to Vigan the other to Agoo. ( 20,000 each)
(Inclusive of 3 Cavalry Regiment and 6 Artillery Company and a single Kaoda Overseer retinue and 5,000 “Convicts” some from the Mongol rebellion)

Shen Hu (45,000)
Yan Laobo
1 division and 3 brigades; 2 brigade of 5,000 sent to Bataan peninsula, and 1 brigade to Coreggidor island. The Division sent to occupy Capiz.
(Inclusive of 6 Artillery Company and 1 Cavalry Regiment)

Taifeng (50,000)
Zheng Wei
4 Brigades, 1 Division; 2 Brigade sent to both Plaridet and Legazpi each. The Division sent to
Digos.
(Inclusive of 3 Cavalry Regiment and 5 Artillery Company.)

*Each accompanied by a Company of Engineers
**Among Infantry and Cavalry ranks are Banner Elite Regiments from Both Guangdong and Fujian
Last edited by Acerbez on Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Roleplay in Aeterna Publicae

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:18 am

As magic becomes more widespread and accepted within Togerian society the belief of using its applications to both aid civilian and military life becomes more realized. Recently the first courses of magic are taught within Togerian military academy's as well as training camps. The magic utilized to help the mobility of troops without adding or subtracting the necessary equipment needed for them to fulfill their mission, as such a new technique developed by Jamal Rire d'Toi has been seen as both revolutionary and necessary.

Needing only a base line basic knowledge in the arcane arts, Jamal has taught several officers that by harnessing arcane energies towards their feet they are both able to propel themselves up higher but also use that energy to condense the air around their feet and propel themselves upward a second time.

This technique called the double saut is being taught to new recruits and experienced soldiers in order to make them more mobile and reactive on the field and hopefully better suited to the challenges ahead.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:53 am

Days After
Days after the invasion of the Shen into the Philippines hits the republic hard, the heated trade war between the two powers had spilled over and would now envelop the Togerian ally. Plans were drawn up, the Shen force though large was considered to be more outdated and inexperienced to the Togerian fleet, and the TEA ships present within the Philippines were likely undergoing defensive maneuvers both within the bay of Manila as well as Davao. The massive initial push was expected to bring a sizable amount of causalities still ships from Oceania would be expected to sail to the Philippines to begin their maneuver. To begin their own audacious offensive.

Operation Twilight:
Planned in case of a possible invasion from the Shen into the mainland of Southeast Asia, Operation: Twilight would be configured for an offensive maneuver. The operation would be a largely defensive maneuver to focus the Shen towards the south and ease the burden of the Oceanic fleet:

http://prntscr.com/h041u8

From Thailand as well as the key cities of Saigon and Phnom Penh, troops would move and seek to reach into the north innerlands of Indochina. The goal would be to establish key strongholds around important woodland areas, rivers, roads, and streets for an expected Shen counterattack. Utilizing transports, existing railroads, ironclad and torpedo boat transportation, as well as mines placed around the cities of Saigon and Phnom Penh, the Togerian force stationed already in Thailand at 100,000 would be mobilized along with 50,000 native Thai on behalf of their king. To bolster these defensive positions the key target would be the control the Mekong River which exited from Saigon. A blockade would be introduced through the use of paddleboat cruisers to along the widest reaches of the river:

RTS Paddlecruiser Class: Brézil

The naval force would be of:
5 continental class gunboats
5 Louisiana class monitors
8 torpedo boats
4 torpedo gunboats
5 RTS paddlecruiser
7 mine ships

The force would operate around the south of Indochina and patrol around Saigon and Phnom Penh establishing a separate blockade.

Land Operations
As the land forces moved into Indochina they would seek points in Vietnam along the central highlands. As troops moved they would seek to dot a blood line from the very north of Thailand down into the central highlands of Vietnam. Unfortunately the thick jungles proved equally disadvantageous as well as opportunistic. Thick jungles making the line more a general series of outpost being established more than a cohesive defense, however. Within these jungles laid a opportunity:
The rapidfire gun also known as the Gatling gun, though having to be wheeled could be camouflaged along strategic areas under the cover of a roaming cart.

They could prove pivotal as by placing them in the drier areas of the Indochinese plains and jungles, the Togerian force could look to funnel the larger Shen force into points that made their numbers easier to handle as well as aiding the defense of their position. Especially within the central plains, smaller scale artillery would be favored rather than larger cannons often used within Europe or Africa, mainly due to the need for quicker movement. The standard Togerian 75mm being left alone largely to the border of Thailand and favored for the lighter 52 mm artillery gun.

In the Total the land forces would comprise of:

Vietnam (Engaging):
25,000 Togerian troops
10 Gatling Guns
14 Artillery pieces
10,000 Thai

Cambodia:
15,000 Togerian Troops
4 Gatling Guns
15 Artillery Pieces
20,000 Thai

Thailand:
60,000 Togerian Troops
14 Gatling Guns
19 Artillery pieces
30,000 Thai

The total planning and execution of this plan would be kept secret. In order to keep such notes classified a separate operation termed Operation: Dawnbreak had agents from the the army and TEA fake documentation to be taken from conversations between the King of Thailand and Togeria over plans to bring Oceanic patrols north to invade the city of Davao.

Further corespondents would be over potential trade ships wearing covet flags to sail around Thailand and gauge the island's strength.

A last documentation from the TEA to Republican officials directly would entail for potential troops to move from the Philippines directly and into Korea, moving north of the Yalu river and into Shen proper, the audaciousness of the attack being estimated to cause the Shen to abandon the Philippines or leave it weakened enough for the Republic to move back into the Philippines and secure victory.

Among these letters often left to be intercepted purposely would be the use of telegram lines. Using alternate channels to hide messages of troop numbers, equipment, and movements occasional "slips" in information being transferred would tail of ships leaving from the port of Suez on assistance from the Aegyptians to sail inbound along with Oceanic ships to the Philippines. An expected journey of several months. To not confuse these with actual encrypted messages and as such make them seem authentic, these breaks in information would be brief and then corrected. Much with agencies in Europe telegram operators would focus on a rhythm and speed unique to them breaking down uniformity as well as basing cipher language on aboriginal word usage.

A further cipher would be developed the telegram operator using a random series of words and letters shifting the true letter of the first word one place, the first letter of the second word two places. This cipher would be used in a combination of other ciphers to further hide true information for example:

Fake Cipher:
aowhwoi aswreas asdwelaf assdwe lasde asdosd
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:27 am

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:"Peridot: Facet 2F5L, Cut 5XD. Formed far away from here, on a planet that no longer exists. But now, I rest atop your planets orbiting satellite. I'm a technician of sorts." She dusts the armor plated on her arms and legs, making sure they're not dirtied. "So... What do you do for a living?"

"To be honest? Nothing really. The economy in this town is still in the trade and barter system used since my nation's founding, despite the industrialization of the cities on the Coast, and with that not everyone has a job. It's fine how it is for now, since those like me can just earn the Debens i need by doing work around the town when I feel like it. At least you have a proper purpose in your society."
He would think a bit before speaking again
"You're from what you referred to as the "Orbiting Satellite", right? So you're from Luna?... That's incredible. Ever since my species started writing stories it has always been our collective dream to explore the stars, starting with Luna"
Selim would then motion for the Peridot to follow him as he started towards the town centre.

She gets to her feet, dissipating the robe that hid her, and now following right behind the Anubian. "Yes, Mr.Azer, I do come from the Moon. It's our base of operations in this sector. We were planning on a gas giant station, but then we did find out about "Luna." Therefore, we built a small tower of sorts on the surface, and then we watched there for a few centuries. Then, after a bad event of sorts, it led to us performing more direct meetings.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:36 pm

Aboard Illustrious
Mahoney and his marines were too confused by the Gem technology to even formulate questions on how it was operated. However, the captain's curiosity lay more in the Gems themselves. "So you are from the Moon? How long have you been there, and why come here now?"

Before the Gems could be given an opportunity to answer, a young enlisted man ran up to Mahoney to give him a telegram which read "SHEN TO WAR PHILIPPINES. ANTICIPATE TOGERIAN RESPONSE. ANGLIA ALERTED OF SHEN MOBILISATION. ALL VESSELS EAST OF 15°E BE ON ALERT"

Anglian representatives on the Joint Commission alert the Diplomatic College in London of the Shen invasion of the Philippines, as well as of possible Togerian retaliation. The matter is transferred to the AGS and the Lords' Strategic Committee, who consider the political and military outcomes from this current situation.

Currently, Anglian naval presence in Asia as a whole has vastly expanded as part of the trade war against Togeria and her allies, as well as investment into the large Asian maritime economy, and the new alliance between the Shen and Anglia. In a sense of quantity, some 80 ships in total have received an official assignment to a location in Asia, while tens more are currently in the area on a temporary assignment or are accompanying certain designated convoys. In terms of land troops and marine detachments, the Asian colonies of Anglia have the capacity to mobilize 10 million able-bodied men (excluding laborers and slaves, as those will remain in the workforce unless circumstances mandate otherwise) within the first 2 months of any armed conflict, with the first 300,000 men able to be outfitted and mobilized in the first week due to tight administration and the steady expansion of rail networks in India, Madagascar, Lemuria, and other Anglian possessions in Asia (like the areas purchased from the Shen). From these areas of troop presence, Anglia is in a position to substantially aid the Shen in their Filipino campaign as well as to seize Togerian possessions in the same or adjacent areas, or at least to defend against movements from these Togerian areas.

Anglian colonies and trade networks are in an optimal position to sustain warfare in the region, and to shut the enemy out of supplying their fronts. In addition, the Anglian economy is considered strong enough to support the war, as is public support in general for Anglia and for a war. Production can be directed to produce war materials and supplies, and Anglia proper can be defended against any attacks by Togeria or their allies due to an even larger naval presence in Europe.

Given these current circumstances, The College relays to the Shen through secret back-channels their willingness to support their ally in any endeavor and to ensure the defense of both powers. Furthermore, they say that assistance can be provided very soon due to optimal circumstances, and thus Anglia can successfully anticipate a call to war.
As humans, we really ought to pull ourselves together and start working towards a future of peace, understanding, and intergalactic domination.

Маршал_ГУБ II

Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:43 pm

Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity wrote:Aboard Illustrious
Mahoney and his marines were too confused by the Gem technology to even formulate questions on how it was operated. However, the captain's curiosity lay more in the Gems themselves. "So you are from the Moon? How long have you been there, and why come here now?"

Before the Gems could be given an opportunity to answer, a young enlisted man ran up to Mahoney to give him a telegram which read "SHEN TO WAR PHILIPPINES. ANTICIPATE TOGERIAN RESPONSE. ANGLIA ALERTED OF SHEN MOBILISATION. ALL VESSELS EAST OF 15°E BE ON ALERT"

Anglian representatives on the Joint Commission alert the Diplomatic College in London of the Shen invasion of the Philippines, as well as of possible Togerian retaliation. The matter is transferred to the AGS and the Lords' Strategic Committee, who consider the political and military outcomes from this current situation.

Currently, Anglian naval presence in Asia as a whole has vastly expanded as part of the trade war against Togeria and her allies, as well as investment into the large Asian maritime economy, and the new alliance between the Shen and Anglia. In a sense of quantity, some 80 ships in total have received an official assignment to a location in Asia, while tens more are currently in the area on a temporary assignment or are accompanying certain designated convoys. In terms of land troops and marine detachments, the Asian colonies of Anglia have the capacity to mobilize 10 million able-bodied men (excluding laborers and slaves, as those will remain in the workforce unless circumstances mandate otherwise) within the first 2 months of any armed conflict, with the first 300,000 men able to be outfitted and mobilized in the first week due to tight administration and the steady expansion of rail networks in India, Madagascar, Lemuria, and other Anglian possessions in Asia (like the areas purchased from the Shen). From these areas of troop presence, Anglia is in a position to substantially aid the Shen in their Filipino campaign as well as to seize Togerian possessions in the same or adjacent areas, or at least to defend against movements from these Togerian areas.

Anglian colonies and trade networks are in an optimal position to sustain warfare in the region, and to shut the enemy out of supplying their fronts. In addition, the Anglian economy is considered strong enough to support the war, as is public support in general for Anglia and for a war. Production can be directed to produce war materials and supplies, and Anglia proper can be defended against any attacks by Togeria or their allies due to an even larger naval presence in Europe.

Given these current circumstances, The College relays to the Shen through secret back-channels their willingness to support their ally in any endeavor and to ensure the defense of both powers. Furthermore, they say that assistance can be provided very soon due to optimal circumstances, and thus Anglia can successfully anticipate a call to war.

"Well, that wasn't us. Seems like there's something up down here on Earth. Just like the other few centuries we've been watching it for... Anywho... I don't know if it's alright for us to still be around here, but if there's anywhere else to go off to? It'd be nice to go see any more things to do with your people's permission."

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:51 pm

Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity wrote:Aboard Illustrious

"Well, that wasn't us. Seems like there's something up down here on Earth. Just like the other few centuries we've been watching it for... Anywho... I don't know if it's alright for us to still be around here, but if there's anywhere else to go off to? It'd be nice to go see any more things to do with your people's permission."

"Visit Anglia proper. You'd probably be surprised to see how far we've come in a span of only around 100 years, and it's a delightful mix of peoples we have there. You won't get anything from other people, as we still have slaves! Anything for some diversity."

Маршал_ГУБ II

Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:16 pm

"Visit Anglia proper. You'd probably be surprised to see how far we've come in a span of only around 100 years, and it's a delightful mix of peoples we have there. You won't get anything from other people, as we still have slaves! Anything for some diversity."

"Aha, the slaves. We never call it that back in Homeworld. We have "indentured servants." Pearls are truly the perfect workers." She clap her hands together, and bows slightly. "Now, if you do need any assistance with your little issue, take this." She moves a hand in her shawl and pulls a small geometric shape out, handing it over to him. "Turn it 3 times, toss it into the water. You'll know it worked when you see the result." She then turns around and whacks a Quartz across the head with a backhand. "Get back on the ship! We're heading north!"

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:25 pm

Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity wrote:"Visit Anglia proper. You'd probably be surprised to see how far we've come in a span of only around 100 years, and it's a delightful mix of peoples we have there. You won't get anything from other people, as we still have slaves! Anything for some diversity."

"Aha, the slaves. We never call it that back in Homeworld. We have "indentured servants." Pearls are truly the perfect workers." She clap her hands together, and bows slightly. "Now, if you do need any assistance with your little issue, take this." She moves a hand in her shawl and pulls a small geometric shape out, handing it over to him. "Turn it 3 times, toss it into the water. You'll know it worked when you see the result." She then turns around and whacks a Quartz across the head with a backhand. "Get back on the ship! We're heading north!"

Mahoney and his crew are left dazzled by the gems, but completely confused by what they left. Deciding not to tempt any potential danger, they stow it in a safe compartment in the brig and continue on their trajectory, towards Yongmingchen.

Маршал_ГУБ II

Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:44 pm

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:"Aha, the slaves. We never call it that back in Homeworld. We have "indentured servants." Pearls are truly the perfect workers." She clap her hands together, and bows slightly. "Now, if you do need any assistance with your little issue, take this." She moves a hand in her shawl and pulls a small geometric shape out, handing it over to him. "Turn it 3 times, toss it into the water. You'll know it worked when you see the result." She then turns around and whacks a Quartz across the head with a backhand. "Get back on the ship! We're heading north!"

Mahoney and his crew are left dazzled by the gems, but completely confused by what they left. Deciding not to tempt any potential danger, they stow it in a safe compartment in the brig and continue on their trajectory, towards Yongmingchen.

Meanwhile, the gems rise to a perfect altitude, and flies away to the Anglian mainland, deciding to perform the same action as before and slowly begins to move down near the capital, and decides to land somewhere they couldn't be seen, to cloak the ship and exit, as they dump out of the ship and decide to alter their clothing, the Quartzes wearing officer uniforms, still wearing armor pieces, the Agate's Pearl who was calibrating the ship earlier when the Marines were in there staying about the same, while the Agate swaps from her uniform into a dress, somewhat like her shawl, but leading down to her feet. They head on out, and heading to the capital, seeing for the most regal of places to go to.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:02 pm

Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity wrote:Mahoney and his crew are left dazzled by the gems, but completely confused by what they left. Deciding not to tempt any potential danger, they stow it in a safe compartment in the brig and continue on their trajectory, towards Yongmingchen.

Meanwhile, the gems rise to a perfect altitude, and flies away to the Anglian mainland, deciding to perform the same action as before and slowly begins to move down near the capital, and decides to land somewhere they couldn't be seen, to cloak the ship and exit, as they dump out of the ship and decide to alter their clothing, the Quartzes wearing officer uniforms, still wearing armor pieces, the Agate's Pearl who was calibrating the ship earlier when the Marines were in there staying about the same, while the Agate swaps from her uniform into a dress, somewhat like her shawl, but leading down to her feet. They head on out, and heading to the capital, seeing for the most regal of places to go to.

By far the cleanest and most regal place in London (in terms of appearance) is the Palace of Anglia, a place of residence for the Lords and certain prominent Assemblymen from within the Noble House of Assembly. The guards at the gate are totally confused and dumbfounded at the sight of the Gems approaching the palace. Some aim their rifles, others run within the gates, and still others just stand where they are and stare. All anticipate these strange beings to somehow announce their intentions in one way or another.
The Palace of Anglia

Маршал_ГУБ II

Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:10 pm

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:Meanwhile, the gems rise to a perfect altitude, and flies away to the Anglian mainland, deciding to perform the same action as before and slowly begins to move down near the capital, and decides to land somewhere they couldn't be seen, to cloak the ship and exit, as they dump out of the ship and decide to alter their clothing, the Quartzes wearing officer uniforms, still wearing armor pieces, the Agate's Pearl who was calibrating the ship earlier when the Marines were in there staying about the same, while the Agate swaps from her uniform into a dress, somewhat like her shawl, but leading down to her feet. They head on out, and heading to the capital, seeing for the most regal of places to go to.

By far the cleanest and most regal place in London (in terms of appearance) is the Palace of Anglia, a place of residence for the Lords and certain prominent Assemblymen from within the Noble House of Assembly. The guards at the gate are totally confused and dumbfounded at the sight of the Gems approaching the palace. Some aim their rifles, others run within the gates, and still others just stand where they are and stare. All anticipate these strange beings to somehow announce their intentions in one way or another.
The Palace of Anglia

"Good evening, good evening. We're just foreign diplomats, here on a business vacation of sorts. Wouldn't want to keep guns aimed at a foreign national, would you?" She asks the men without a single change in tone: she knows that they know if they shot, mass chaos could unravel further.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:23 pm

Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity wrote:By far the cleanest and most regal place in London (in terms of appearance) is the Palace of Anglia, a place of residence for the Lords and certain prominent Assemblymen from within the Noble House of Assembly. The guards at the gate are totally confused and dumbfounded at the sight of the Gems approaching the palace. Some aim their rifles, others run within the gates, and still others just stand where they are and stare. All anticipate these strange beings to somehow announce their intentions in one way or another.
The Palace of Anglia

"Good evening, good evening. We're just foreign diplomats, here on a business vacation of sorts. Wouldn't want to keep guns aimed at a foreign national, would you?" She asks the men without a single change in tone: she knows that they know if they shot, mass chaos could unravel further.

The guards reluctantly lower their weapons, and open the gates, but not before alerting the local constabulary and the officials inside of the palace that some sort of unknown foreign diplomats are about to enter the palace without formal invitation. The "foreign diplomats" are directed to the grand ballroom, where they will meet with three of the Lords and соме of the top Associate Ministers at the London Diplomatic College.

Once they make their way down to the ballroom, they too are taken aback by the strange appearance of these "diplomats." Never before had they read about, let alone encountered, anyone like this from Earth. A common motif in everyone's mind was: "These are not of Earth." Nonetheless, the diplomats made their way towards the Gems and introduced themselves and their positions.

Маршал_ГУБ II

Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Diamond Authority » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:43 pm

The Grand Diamond Authority wrote:"Good evening, good evening. We're just foreign diplomats, here on a business vacation of sorts. Wouldn't want to keep guns aimed at a foreign national, would you?" She asks the men without a single change in tone: she knows that they know if they shot, mass chaos could unravel further.

The guards reluctantly lower their weapons, and open the gates, but not before alerting the local constabulary and the officials inside of the palace that some sort of unknown foreign diplomats are about to enter the palace without formal invitation. The "foreign diplomats" are directed to the grand ballroom, where they will meet with three of the Lords and соме of the top Associate Ministers at the London Diplomatic College.

Once they make their way down to the ballroom, they too are taken aback by the strange appearance of these "diplomats." Never before had they read about, let alone encountered, anyone like this from Earth. A common motif in everyone's mind was: "These are not of Earth." Nonetheless, the diplomats made their way towards the Gems and introduced themselves and their positions.

The Agate went started off with her designation, and her reason for being there. "We've come on somewhat of an invitation on behalf of a Captain Mahoney. He told us so much of this land, so much more then I could ever see from the Lunar outpost! You're all quite polite, really. Besides the guns, perhaps, but still!"

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:51 pm

Centro-Progressive Peoples Entity wrote:The guards reluctantly lower their weapons, and open the gates, but not before alerting the local constabulary and the officials inside of the palace that some sort of unknown foreign diplomats are about to enter the palace without formal invitation. The "foreign diplomats" are directed to the grand ballroom, where they will meet with three of the Lords and соме of the top Associate Ministers at the London Diplomatic College.

The Agate went started off with her designation, and her reason for being there. "We've come on somewhat of an invitation on behalf of a Captain Mahoney. He told us so much of this land, so much more then I could ever see from the Lunar outpost! You're all quite polite, really. Besides the guns, perhaps, but still!"

One of the diplomats gestures to an aide and asks him to gather information on this "Captain Mahoney." Once the aide returns with information that proves Mahoney is a valid person, currently the commanding officer of the Illustrious, on assignment in the Asia-Pacific Region. This last fact particularly confounds the Anglians, as it would take at least 5 days to get to London from where Mahoney is currently.

Once all that was sorted out, Lord Quincy-Davis spoke to break the uncomfortable period of silence: "Er, yes. Indeed we are a magnificent nation, and whatever Captain Mahoney said we can most likely confirm. But first, in the spirit of introduction, who are you? How have you come to speak our language? You're from the Moon??"

Маршал_ГУБ II

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse