NATION

PASSWORD

OOC SIGN UP/interest Korean War

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

OOC SIGN UP/interest Korean War

Postby Gig em Aggies » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:27 pm

RP Plot: following his threats North Korea launched several missiles at the US airbase in Guam. Unknown to the US several thousand DPRK troops hidden in civilian ships stormed the beachs of Guam took over the city and the airbase. The US, Japan, ROK, Australia and basically all other UN members allied to the US declare war seeing this attack china deploys a massive army along its side of the Yalu to prevent refugees from crossing. Meanwhile Iran, Syria, and Russia back North Korea and begin to send troops and equipment to the North Koreans.

Note: for this plot the DPRK army and airforce will be slightly better then it is IRL.

RP aircraft for DPRK: 40- SU-35's, 20- Mig-35's, 105- Chinese made JF-17's,
RP ground vehicles for DPRK: 600- T-80's, 700- T-90's, 15- T-14 Armatas

Monarchy of Japanada: Canada
Last edited by Gig em Aggies on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:48 pm

This should be in P2TM. Ask a mod to move it.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Eclixia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eclixia » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:38 am

I'm not sure about the part where Russia backs the North Koreans because I think that at this point, no-one, including the Chinese, are in the mood to support North Korea now they are making very real threats against US territories. I don't think even Russia is going to get behind North Korea to screw over the US. We should also think about the tone of the conflict - is it a standard war where civilians are largely out of the way or will it be a chaotic and devastating mess of soldiers and paramilitary civilians? Better still, will it include horror elements in the form of the North Korean prison camps, mass executions and what could be civilians both helping the North Koreans and some others willing to desert immediately?
A hyper-consumerist and hyper-capitalist society with next to no regulations or restrictions for big businesses.

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:35 am

Eclixia wrote:I'm not sure about the part where Russia backs the North Koreans because I think that at this point, no-one, including the Chinese, are in the mood to support North Korea now they are making very real threats against US territories. I don't think even Russia is going to get behind North Korea to screw over the US. We should also think about the tone of the conflict - is it a standard war where civilians are largely out of the way or will it be a chaotic and devastating mess of soldiers and paramilitary civilians? Better still, will it include horror elements in the form of the North Korean prison camps, mass executions and what could be civilians both helping the North Koreans and some others willing to desert immediately?

I would think it starts off with a US led UN invasion of Guam to recapture it then sending the POW's to prison camps in Australia then discovering under the chaotic scene of the Islamic extremist unrest in the Philippines North Korean troops with upgraded equipment are fighting the Philippine military, forcing the UN to invade the island nation to recapture it then head back up to South Korea where the DPRK captured Seoul and the Presidential Blue House along with two South Korean military facilities with help from their allies. then pus over the dmz and overtaking the dprk civilian militias and regulars and finally capturing Pyongyang before moving on to find all the nuclear weapons. then in a twist two bombs are missing and are detonated in Pearl Harbor and Tokyo bay. How's that sound?
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Founded: Nov 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:40 am

North Korea is weak though, nukes are the majority of their power, and once they fire one nobody is going to help them, but this is just a roleplay.
Anyways, I'll probably join if I can be Canada, and if not that for some reason then Vietnam.

Eclixia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eclixia » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:52 am

North Korea has a completely insignificant Navy of minor warships and Soviet weapons. North Korea has no means of any kind of getting close let alone moving an army abroad. North Korea doesn't have any number of ships close to that needed of going anywhere. It cannot support a war effort overseas. North Korea has missiles but their conventional operational range is no further than a paper plane gliding over the DMZ.
A hyper-consumerist and hyper-capitalist society with next to no regulations or restrictions for big businesses.

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:08 am

Eclixia wrote:North Korea has a completely insignificant Navy of minor warships and Soviet weapons. North Korea has no means of any kind of getting close let alone moving an army abroad. North Korea doesn't have any number of ships close to that needed of going anywhere. It cannot support a war effort overseas. North Korea has missiles but their conventional operational range is no further than a paper plane gliding over the DMZ.
IRL they don't but here in the RP they are marginally better equipped

Eclixia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eclixia » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:06 am

Gig em Aggies wrote:
Eclixia wrote:North Korea has a completely insignificant Navy of minor warships and Soviet weapons. North Korea has no means of any kind of getting close let alone moving an army abroad. North Korea doesn't have any number of ships close to that needed of going anywhere. It cannot support a war effort overseas. North Korea has missiles but their conventional operational range is no further than a paper plane gliding over the DMZ.
IRL they don't but here in the RP they are marginally better equipped

You're going to need many times the current economy and the maritime fleet to sustain a meaningful military operation overseas for North Korea.

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:54 am

Eclixia wrote:
Gig em Aggies wrote:IRL they don't but here in the RP they are marginally better equipped

You're going to need many times the current economy and the maritime fleet to sustain a meaningful military operation overseas for North Korea.

yeah okay so the navy is a tad better then irl then

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Iona-Cartha » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:17 pm

I will join if I can be France or another European country. I like the idea of this RP, makes me think what would happen.

Eclixia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eclixia » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:24 am

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=417636

Someone has taken your idea.

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Iona-Cartha » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:29 am

Oh great its The United Artherian Federation. That guys a jerk.

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:51 am

Iona-Cartha wrote:Oh great its The United Artherian Federation. That guys a jerk.

Well to be fair he did create his RP well before mine so I'm just gonna cede and let him take this I'll think of another RP

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse