NATION

PASSWORD

A World In Disarray: 2017 (OOC/Open/Join Now!) (BESB)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

British Empire Strikes Back
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:50 am

Duestchstien wrote:
British Empire Strikes Back wrote:I accepted the app, and I read the app but I honestly did not see that part of the app, if I had I would have said that's a little too much. You can invade UAE now if you want, and at least it would give you something to do?

I have something to do. Why do I need more things to do? Look I control the UAE I gave good reasons as to why that invasion would be successful, and I talked about this already in my app, the same one you accepted, and if you read the entire app you would have seen this and talked about it then, but you didn't, I would have changed it then. I'm not changing it now, because that's just what happened in this timeline, and your just changing it to fit your own interests, or atleast that's what it seems like to me right now.

How about this: let's say I took these islands from the UAE, and then you saw an opening and invaded and took the rest over?

But you really don't even need the UAE you have:

•Pakistan
•Iran
•Turkey
•Qatar
•Bahrain

Also, de facto you have:

•Cyprus
•Greece
•Probably part of Syria and part of Iraq, and Afghanistan is/probably will be your puppet.

Why do you need UAE too? I am sorry I fucked up here, but it's done now.

I will allow you to do one random event in another country of your choice, if you'd like to her as compensation for what happened here.
A World In Disarray- 2017: Join Now!
Proud Jewish Progressive Democrat!
Hillary Clinton Is Our Legitimate President! Gore/Newsom/Sanders/Brown/Cuomo/The Rock 2020

"My daughter is a sex object, our favorite activity to do together as father and daughter is have sex.", Anti-Semite, Racist, Sexist, Mentally-Ill, Morbidly-Obese, Extremely-Low IQ, King of The Lunatics, Donald Trump.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:50 am

Duestchstien wrote:
British Empire Strikes Back wrote:Just re-read the app and you said "if that's a little too overpowered I can remove the UAE."

Sorry I didn't notice it before, but you can keep Bahrain and I hate to even suggest this to you, but you could invade and take over Oman. It's big and had a lot of oil, plus it shares a marine border with Iran and Pakistan, so it would be a piece of cake.

You said, I didn't have to unless someone else wanted it. If it's important that you have territory near the Persian gulf than why don't you invade Oman with the same allegations you had toward the UAE. Like I can show you the posts to prove it. You literally said I could keep the UAE.

Rip

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:54 am

British Empire Strikes Back wrote:Carribean, what about The Flying Grandmamas?

You fucking changed it so he couldn't quote you saying it? Wow...

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:03 am

Duestchstien wrote:
British Empire Strikes Back wrote:Accepted! (With Changes)

How about I play as Greece as well? The war could have ended in a stalemate, like The Korean War, and Greece could have South Cyprus as a puppet government, and perhaps took back some of Eastern Thrace and/or Pontus, as well as some little islands off the coast of Turkey, and there is a lot of tension between the two countries, with Greece constantly vetoing any attempts by Turkey to join the EU, which has resulted in their membership bid to be frozen.

If that sounds good let me know.

You can have the UAE, unless somebody else really, really wants it.

All right, so we can just say a ceasefire agreement was signed in 1975, but fighting still continues. As for the current scene in the war, the Turkish Line is pushed back a bit in Greece, but the city of Thesseloniki is still under Turkish occupation with a Berlin Wall scenario going on there, as for the cyprus the Greeks have practically lost, they only control the city of Nicosia (since its very heavily fortified) and the southern coast. Naval Engagements are frequent in the Aegean. And several border walls have been constructed in Greece.

Don't worry, I still have the post.
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:04 am

I made a new post, reached out to Russia, hopeful to we can cooperate further.
Hillary Clinton Is Our Legitimate President! Gore/Newsom/Sanders/Brown/Cuomo/The Rock 2020

"My daughter is a sex object, our favorite activity to do together as father and daughter is have sex.", Anti-Semite, Racist, Sexist, Mentally-Ill, Morbidly-Obese, Extremely-Low IQ, King of The Lunatics, Donald Trump.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:06 am

Duestchstien wrote:
Duestchstien wrote:
All right, so we can just say a ceasefire agreement was signed in 1975, but fighting still continues. As for the current scene in the war, the Turkish Line is pushed back a bit in Greece, but the city of Thesseloniki is still under Turkish occupation with a Berlin Wall scenario going on there, as for the cyprus the Greeks have practically lost, they only control the city of Nicosia (since its very heavily fortified) and the southern coast. Naval Engagements are frequent in the Aegean. And several border walls have been constructed in Greece.

Don't worry, I still have the post.

Well, I said that a long time ago, and I have been very busy IRL so I forgot about it. And notice it says if someone wants it? Well, someone wanted it...

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:07 am

Duestchstein, check your TGs!

Duestchstien
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:18 am

British Empire Strikes Back wrote:
Duestchstien wrote:Don't worry, I still have the post.

Well, I said that a long time ago, and I have been very busy IRL so I forgot about it. And notice it says if someone wants it? Well, someone wanted it...

Yes but in the IC you actually have to get it, OOCly nobody said they wanted it. You can't just take it like that, that's some BS.
National Info
Capital - Moscow
Active RPs

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:20 am

Duestchstien wrote:
British Empire Strikes Back wrote:Well, I said that a long time ago, and I have been very busy IRL so I forgot about it. And notice it says if someone wants it? Well, someone wanted it...

Yes but in the IC you actually have to get it, OOCly nobody said they wanted it. You can't just take it like that, that's some BS.

It is.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Duestchstien
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:23 am

Chewion wrote:
Duestchstien wrote:Yes but in the IC you actually have to get it, OOCly nobody said they wanted it. You can't just take it like that, that's some BS.

It is.

Thank you, and Thank Gyrenica (sorry I forgot to say thank you)
National Info
Capital - Moscow
Active RPs

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:32 am

Hmm. I think I might app for a second country. Perhaps Polska. Maybe Romania. Or maybe Central Asia (Kazakh, Uzbek, Turkmen, Kyrgyz, Tajik).

Duestchstien
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:36 am

Gyrenaica wrote:Hmm. I think I might app for a second country. Perhaps Polska. Maybe Romania. Or maybe Central Asia (Kazakh, Uzbek, Turkmen, Kyrgyz, Tajik).

That Central Asia one sounds cool, but your landlocked and can't really do anything. Perhaps a Polish-Lithuania or North Africa Country to put you into more action.
National Info
Capital - Moscow
Active RPs

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:36 am

Gyrenaica wrote:Hmm. I think I might app for a second country. Perhaps Polska. Maybe Romania. Or maybe Central Asia (Kazakh, Uzbek, Turkmen, Kyrgyz, Tajik).

No. I already have Kazakh and plan on peacefully adding the others.

Also what's your leader's name? It's not in the email
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:37 am

I'd go the Polish one.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:45 am

Duestchstien wrote:
British Empire Strikes Back wrote:Well, I said that a long time ago, and I have been very busy IRL so I forgot about it. And notice it says if someone wants it? Well, someone wanted it...

Well to my knowledge (because I forgot), no one was playing as the UAE. Honestly up reading your app over again, your reason for your taking over the UAE doesn't make much sense, just because of some ships the UAE gets annexed?

Also you did not follow what you said in your app, the agreement was that I would play as Greece as well and I would have Pontus and Constantinole as well as East Thrace, while you would have taken over Northern Cyprus and maybe some Greek islands near Turkey and the war was in a stalemate like the Korean War. Then you totally disregarded that and decided to annex Turkey with Yugoslavia.

So your app is really irrelevant at this point, so let's say these islands, these basically uninhabited islands, we're not seized by Qatar, and Oman took them over or something like that, then I took them from them.

Now it's done and we can move onto something else.

Duestchstien
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:47 am

British Empire Strikes Back wrote:
Duestchstien wrote:Yes but in the IC you actually have to get it, OOCly nobody said they wanted it. You can't just take it like that, that's some BS.

Well to my knowledge (because I forgot), no one was playing as the UAE. Honestly up reading your app over again, your reason for your taking over the UAE doesn't make much sense, just because of some ships the UAE gets annexed?

Also you did not follow what you said in your app, the agreement was that I would play as Greece as well and I would have Pontus and Constantinole as well as East Thrace, while you would have taken over Northern Cyprus and maybe some Greek islands near Turkey and the war was in a stalemate like the Korean War. Then you totally disregarded that and decided to annex Turkey with Yugoslavia.

So your app is really irrelevant at this point, so let's say these islands, these basically uninhabited islands, we're not seized by Qatar, and Oman took them over or something like that, then I took them from them.

Fine you can have the Islands but I still want the UAE.
National Info
Capital - Moscow
Active RPs

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:48 am

Duestchstien wrote:
British Empire Strikes Back wrote:Well to my knowledge (because I forgot), no one was playing as the UAE. Honestly up reading your app over again, your reason for your taking over the UAE doesn't make much sense, just because of some ships the UAE gets annexed?

Fine you can have the Islands but I still want the UAE.

Deal.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:49 am

Why'd you post the email again? I already responded.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:52 am

Chewion wrote:

No. I already have Kazakh and plan on peacefully adding the others.

Branimir Glavãs

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:52 am

Shoot, this is getting really bad for Austria-Hungary. I can't expand southward into Yugoslavia. I'd get my ass kicked by Russia. I can't go northward because Germany would kick my ass. I can't invade Switzerland because everyone would kick my ass. Plus NATO would not support expansion. What could I do?

Duestchstien
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:55 am

Hothnia wrote:Shoot, this is getting really bad for Austria-Hungary. I can't expand southward into Yugoslavia. I'd get my ass kicked by Russia. I can't go northward because Germany would kick my ass. I can't invade Switzerland because everyone would kick my ass. Plus NATO would not support expansion. What could I do?

Find a small peice of land in the middle of no where, dig a hole and have your leader commit suicide. :rofl:
But for real, you could work on diplomatic expansions. Like a peaceful expansion into Slovenia or something on those lines.
National Info
Capital - Moscow
Active RPs

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:59 am

Duestchstien wrote:
Hothnia wrote:Shoot, this is getting really bad for Austria-Hungary. I can't expand southward into Yugoslavia. I'd get my ass kicked by Russia. I can't go northward because Germany would kick my ass. I can't invade Switzerland because everyone would kick my ass. Plus NATO would not support expansion. What could I do?

Find a small peice of land in the middle of no where, dig a hole and have your leader commit suicide. :rofl:
But for real, you could work on diplomatic expansions. Like a peaceful expansion into Slovenia or something on those lines.

No to Slovenia. But I do plan to hold a referendum in Noricum (Carinthia). ;)

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:00 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:
Chewion wrote:No. I already have Kazakh and plan on peacefully adding the others.

Branimir Glavãs

I just said President.

Atrilan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:37 pm

I guess you could say this is...

*Puts on sunglasses*

A world in disarray

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Last edited by Atrilan 13.7 billion years ago, edited 73 times in total.
National Information
Leader - Antrinoxa Program
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - People's Republic of China

THE TECHNOCRATIC STATE OF ATRILAN
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:52 pm

Atrilan wrote:

I guess you could say this is...

*Puts on sunglasses*

A world in disarray

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

No. Go home.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse