NATION

PASSWORD

A World In Disarray: 2017 (OOC/Open/Join Now!) (BESB)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:05 am

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:Distracted? Are you planning on killing many kebabs? Maybe on a genocide level?

Nah. Distracted by invading Croatia and Serbia instead.

Better not oppress my Slavic brothers.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:33 am

I think people are forgetting that Turkey is still allied with the US and houses several of the US Militaries largest foreign bases. Not to mention I plan on negotiating diplomatically first, and the fact that every is militarizing against Turkey presumptively is agression on their part. Since Turkey has still showed no public signs of aggression toward Israel. That conversation I talked about is
1. Private
2. Just a security measure
In the conversation they talked about doing something to stop the expansion of Israel in the Middle East and that they all agreed on it, never that it would be militarily. So ICly I can't see why anyone is criticizing Turkey unless if it's for finally beating Greece after a 30 year long stalemate.
Last edited by Duestchstien on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:55 am

Duestchstien wrote:I think people are forgetting that Turkey is still allied with the US and houses several of the US Militaries largest foreign bases. Not to mention I plan on negotiating diplomatically first, and the fact that every is militarizing against Turkey presumptively is agression on their part. Since Turkey has still showed no public signs of aggression toward Israel. That conversation I talked about is
1. Private
In the conversation they talked about doing something to stop the expansion of Israel in the Middle East and that they all agreed on it, never that it would be militarily. So ICly I can't see why anyone is criticizing Turkey unless if it's for finally beating Greece after a 30 year long stalemate.

It's all about Greece... not Israel. And you attacked another NATO country and by NATO rules you are an aggressor against NATO.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Red Party
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Party » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:56 am

Chewion wrote:https://youtu.be/UD7lCGEDlX0

Russia is about to go Turkey hunting.

Oh yes attack a NATO country.
does smoking kill? idk

Red Party
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Party » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:59 am

Turkey is digging itself in a whole. NATO can't help if you're in an offensive war.
does smoking kill? idk

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:13 am

Red Party wrote:
Chewion wrote:https://youtu.be/UD7lCGEDlX0

Russia is about to go Turkey hunting.

Oh yes attack a NATO country.

A NATO country that's attacking NATO. They would be removed from NATO by now and Greece would've invoked article 4 to call a vote on 5.

British Empire Strikes Back
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:16 am

Chewion wrote:
British Empire Strikes Back wrote:I would be open to Israel working more closely with Russia, perhaps we could have a diplomatic meeting and discuss ways to increase ties between our two countries. Would you be willing to help Israel militarily, perhaps by sending troops to Jordan or elsewhere?

With a war with Turkey looking I couldn't send much but I could send a few special forces and a few bombers/fighters.

Ok, that would be more than enough. Thank you Russian Bear!
A World In Disarray- 2017: Join Now!
Proud Jewish Progressive Democrat!
Hillary Clinton Is Our Legitimate President! Gore/Newsom/Sanders/Brown/Cuomo/The Rock 2020

"My daughter is a sex object, our favorite activity to do together as father and daughter is have sex.", Anti-Semite, Racist, Sexist, Mentally-Ill, Morbidly-Obese, Extremely-Low IQ, King of The Lunatics, Donald Trump.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:17 am

Chewion wrote:Spain just

1. Came out as blatantly anti-Semitic and threaten to kill its own people for their religious beliefs.

2. Pissed off the US.

3. Pissed of Russia.

4. Pissed of most of Europe,

5. Probably caused mass riots with their statement owing to the fact they said they would genocide their own people.

Spain's gone fucking nuts, we need to add them to the destroy kebab agenda.
Hillary Clinton Is Our Legitimate President! Gore/Newsom/Sanders/Brown/Cuomo/The Rock 2020

"My daughter is a sex object, our favorite activity to do together as father and daughter is have sex.", Anti-Semite, Racist, Sexist, Mentally-Ill, Morbidly-Obese, Extremely-Low IQ, King of The Lunatics, Donald Trump.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:18 am

Red Party wrote:Turkey is digging itself in a whole. NATO can't help if you're in an offensive war.

We need to eject them from NATO and defend Greece, who should RP as Greece? Maybe I should?

Also, can Israel join NATO is some capacity?

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:20 am

Duestchstien wrote:I think people are forgetting that Turkey is still allied with the US and houses several of the US Militaries largest foreign bases. Not to mention I plan on negotiating diplomatically first, and the fact that every is militarizing against Turkey presumptively is agression on their part. Since Turkey has still showed no public signs of aggression toward Israel. That conversation I talked about is
1. Private

Greece is an EU member state and a more integral part of NATO and the West than Turkey is, and there are a lot of Greek-Americans and others who would become very upset and pressure the US to intervene in favor of Greece.

Regarding Israel, I knew since I started this shit that you would come after me, which is alright, but I will come after you too, my friend.

Falafel -vs- Kibbeh= Win for Falafel

Duestchstien
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:40 am

British Empire Strikes Back wrote:
1. Private

Greece is an EU member state and a more integral part of NATO and the West than Turkey is, and there are a lot of Greek-Americans and others who would become very upset and pressure the US to intervene in favor of Greece.

Regarding Israel, I knew since I started this shit that you would come after me, which is alright, but I will come after you too, my friend.

During the original Turkish invasion NATO refused to intervene in any part of the war. They believed in both the Turkish and Greek morals of the war in the end they created the ceasefire but in this timeline the Ceasefire was only a mutual agreement. This is a mere copy of the previous scenario as the war never officially ended anyway. The Greeks also killed Turks and mutually fought in battles. The fact that the Greeks aren't attempting to reach a peaceful solution should bring into question of the Greeks truly want a just end to the conflict. The Turks are only protecting Turkish people on the island of Cyprus and in Greece, and the Muslim holy sites from the xenophobic Greeks. Besides what does saving Greece actually do for anyone in this timeline it's probably even more of a shithole than it is today.

Not to mention the fact that the US is going back on its promises to support Turkey over Russia.

Temple Mount -vs- Hagia Sophia= Win for Hagia Sophia
Last edited by Duestchstien on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
National Info
Capital - Moscow
Active RPs

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:55 am

Duestchstien wrote:
British Empire Strikes Back wrote:Greece is an EU member state and a more integral part of NATO and the West than Turkey is, and there are a lot of Greek-Americans and others who would become very upset and pressure the US to intervene in favor of Greece.

During the original Turkish invasion NATO refused to intervene in any part of the war. They believed in both the Turkish and Greek morals of the war in the end they created the ceasefire but in this timeline the Ceasefire was only a mutual agreement. This is a mere copy of the previous scenario as the war never officially ended anyway. The Greeks also killed Turks and mutually fought in battles. The fact that the Greeks aren't attempting to reach a peaceful solution should bring into question of the Greeks truly want a just end to the conflict. The Turks are only protecting Turkish people on the island of Cyprus and in Greece, and the Muslim holy sites from the xenophobic Greeks. Besides what does saving Greece actually do for anyone in this timeline it's probably even more of a shithole than it is today.

Not to mention the fact that the US is going back on its promises to support Turkey over Russia.

Lies, lies, lies!

Greeks are not xenophobic, which is a Greek word btw. It was Turkey which like Nazi Germany committed genocide of Greeks, Armenians, Jews, Assyrians, Christians, Kurds, Slavs, Italians, and others! Which continues if the form of intense persecution and discrimination against these minorities in Turkey to this day!

There are no Muslim Holy Sites in Greece.

The original agreement was for Greece to retain its territory and for you to reruns yours other than Constantinope, that was the agreement when you joined. Basically it was supposed to be slightly biased in favor of Greece, but now it is the reverse.

Did you know that hundreds if not thousands of innocent men, women and children were murdered inside the Hagia Sophia by Turkish troops, when they changed it from one of the holiest sites for Christians into just another mosque?

Turkey has no place in Cyprus, which means you have attacked 2 EU members and you will be punished for your actions my friend.

Your Shwarma will drown in my Sh'kug!

Duestchstien
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:09 am

British Empire Strikes Back wrote:
Duestchstien wrote:

Lies, lies, lies!

Greeks are not xenophobic, which is a Greek word btw. It was Turkey which like Nazi Germany committed genocide of Greeks, Armenians, Jews, Assyrians, Christians, Kurds, Slavs, Italians, and others! Which continues if the form of intense persecution and discrimination against these minorities in Turkey to this day!

There are no Muslim Holy Sites in Greece.

The original agreement was for Greece to retain its territory and for you to reruns yours other than Constantinope, that was the agreement when you joined. Basically it was supposed to be slightly biased in favor of Greece, but now it is the reverse.

Did you know that hundreds if not thousands of innocent men, women and children were murdered inside the Hagia Sophia by Turkish troops, when they changed it from one of the holiest sites for Christians into just another mosque?

Turkey has no place in Cyprus, which means you have attacked 2 EU members and you will be punished for your actions my friend.

Your Shwarma will drown in my Sh'kug!

I afraid there was a misunderstanding when we join then, when I joined I was under the mind set that Greece was on the brink of being anihalated. After all, you just need to take one look at the stats of the militaries and countries to realize how much weaker Greece is than turkey.

Greece committed genocides of Turks during the war of Turkish Independence along with several other nations like the US and U.K. To name a few.

Did you know I lived in Ankara, Turkey for 3 years, and have been to the Hagia Sophia myself. Nowadays it's a secular place, a museum of Turkic and Ottoman history, it's a place of friendship between the Christians, Jews, and Muslims of the region.

Turkey also does indeed have a place in Cyprus, the island is filled with Turks and Muslims which were the same people they were trying to protect when they went to war in the 1970s.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... s_1960.jpg

In fact it could be said, and is said by many that Israel has no place in the Middle East, the Arabs were originally there, and the Jews and Wesrerners came and created genocides and famines and stole the land of the Palestinians, and now your doing the same thing to the Jordanians and Lebanese, that's what my countries are trying to stop.
National Info
Capital - Moscow
Active RPs

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:35 am

The Jews did not steal the land of Israel, Jews lived in the region long before Arabs ever existed!

Also, I made a new post!

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:36 am

Crockerland, if possible can you add Socotra (The Israeli Indian Ocean Territory) to the map please? Thank you so much in advance.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:52 am

Can you add the map to the OP plz?

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:57 am

So Spain thinks it and Turkey could beat the US and Russia. The two strongest countries in the world. Plus then NATO and CSTO could get involved.

Duestchstien
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:57 am

British Empire Strikes Back wrote:The Jews did not steal the land of Israel, Jews lived in the region long before Arabs ever existed!

Also, I made a new post!

Btw, these aren't my actual beliefs just trying to argue in behalf of my nation.
National Info
Capital - Moscow
Active RPs

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:02 am

Chewion wrote:So Spain thinks it and Turkey could beat the US and Russia. The two strongest countries in the world. Plus then NATO and CSTO could get involved.

Spain and Turkey are fucking insane.

Russia, do a preemptive strike on Pakistan and disable their nuclear weapons!

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:05 am

Duestchstien wrote:
British Empire Strikes Back wrote:The Jews did not steal the land of Israel, Jews lived in the region long before Arabs ever existed!

Also, I made a new post!

Btw, these aren't my actual beliefs just trying to argue in behalf of my nation.

I understand and I am doing the same.

Also, you have no land border with me... Yet... So you can't really invade me on the ground, and I have the Iron Dome to take out your enemy planes too.

And what about Hatay, rightful Israeli land, my friend!

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:05 am

Chewion wrote:Can you add the map to the OP plz?

I will soon.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:07 am

Crockerland wrote:
British Empire Strikes Back wrote:Working on a new post, should be up by tonight or tommorow.

Can someone make a map please, I would really appreciate it!

Here's a map of some of the countries
You kept no list of accepted countries and accepted multiple apps that directly contradicted eachother (IE: Two Russias) (IE: Greenland, Sweden, and a Nordic Union that owns both) so there are several countries not included. I think I got all the ones that posted in the IC at least.

Russia is wrong.

New United Texas Republic
Attaché

Founded: Dec 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New United Texas Republic » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:17 am

Reserve the U.K. Please.

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:57 pm

Chewion wrote:So Spain thinks it and Turkey could beat the US and Russia. The two strongest countries in the world. Plus then NATO and CSTO could get involved.

Eh... Russia's not the second strongest nation in the world. Its economy is shit. Military yes, but overall no.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:58 pm

Hothnia wrote:

Eh... Russia's not the second strongest nation in the world. Its economy is shit. Military yes, but overall no.

Military is what matters here.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse