NATION

PASSWORD

ASoIaF: The Last King (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:55 am

For reference, Quendi, you've got 12K currently mobilised at Oldtown plus 50 galleys as well, or at least that's what I had down on the ORBAT.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:47 am

Of the Quendi wrote:House Name: House Hightower of the Hightower.
Culture: Reachmen.
Leader: Leyton Hightower, Lord of the Hightower, Voice of Oldtown, Lord of the Port, Defender of the Citadel, and Beacon of the South.
Lands: The Hightower, Oldtown and most of the southwestern parts of the Reach.
Sovereign:(If any) House Tyrell of Highgarden.
Coat of Arms: Cendrée, a tower argent, beacon inflamed gules.
Armed Forces: 20,000 (10,000 for House Hightower, 2,000 each for their five banner men, houses; Beesbury, Bulwer, Costayne, Cuy, Mullendore) most not mobilized.
Other Notable Things:
429 - DO NOT REMOVE.

If you could apply for the Lord of Hightower as well, that'd be excellent.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:41 am

Lunas Legion wrote:For reference, Quendi, you've got 12K currently mobilised at Oldtown plus 50 galleys as well, or at least that's what I had down on the ORBAT.

Where did you find those numbers?
Liecthenbourg wrote:If you could apply for the Lord of Hightower as well, that'd be excellent.

Character Name: Leyton Hightower.
Titles: (If any) Lord of the Hightower, Voice of Oldtown, Lord of the Port, Defender of the Citadel, and Beacon of the South.
Culture: (Westerlander, Northerner, etc) Reachman.
Appearance: Lord Leyton is an old man of poor health. His hair and beard are silvery white and he is tall, dignified and handsome too look upon.
Allegiance: House Hightower
Profession: Nobleman
Religion: Faith of the Seven
Other Notable Things:
429 - DO NOT REMOVE.
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:43 am

Of the Quendi wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:For reference, Quendi, you've got 12K currently mobilised at Oldtown plus 50 galleys as well, or at least that's what I had down on the ORBAT.

Liecthenbourg wrote:If you could apply for the Lord of Hightower as well, that'd be excellent.

Character Name: Leyton Hightower.
Titles: (If any) Lord of the Hightower, Voice of Oldtown, Lord of the Port, Defender of the Citadel, and Beacon of the South.
Culture: (Westerlander, Northerner, etc) Reachman.
Appearance: Lord Leyton is an old man of poor health. His hair and beard are silvery white and he is tall, dignified and handsome too look upon.
Allegiance: House Hightower
Profession: Nobleman
Other Notable Things:
429 - DO NOT REMOVE.

Consider this and your application accepted.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:59 pm

Of the Quendi wrote:

Levy numbers are an estimate based on the only source for Hightower levy numbers, from the Dance of the Dragons which places them at 'several thousand', but given that the Hightowers supported both the Greens/Blacks, likely having 'several thousand' men on each side puts them at around 12,000. The fleet estimate is based off the Battle of Fair Isle, which presumably saw the Iron Fleet (100 longships) and the greater part of the Greyjoy fleet (~375 longships) facing off against the Redwyne fleet (200 galleys), the Royal Fleet (~95 Galleys as of Blackwater, likely around a similar number during Fair Isle) which puts the total at 475 longships vs 295 galleys. Based on that the Hightower contribution is significant enough to be mentioned by itself, yet small enough so that the Hightowers aren't reckoned as a major naval power, and that Robert's fleet wouldn't have committed to battle unless they were fairly confident of victory, and equally that the Greyjoys likely wouldn't have committed either for the same reason and that the fleet isn't large enough to even attempt facing Euron's fleet by itself as it never does so, a Hightower fleet of roughly 50 ships seems to be reasonable.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:46 pm

I want to know how Quendi got 20,000. It's stated that they have more than 9K but 20,000 is 20% of the Reach's forces which seems more high than usual. I think around 10-14K makes more sense.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:12 am

Lunas Legion wrote:Levy numbers are an estimate based on the only source for Hightower levy numbers, from the Dance of the Dragons which places them at 'several thousand', but given that the Hightowers supported both the Greens/Blacks, likely having 'several thousand' men on each side puts them at around 12,000. The fleet estimate is based off the Battle of Fair Isle, which presumably saw the Iron Fleet (100 longships) and the greater part of the Greyjoy fleet (~375 longships) facing off against the Redwyne fleet (200 galleys), the Royal Fleet (~95 Galleys as of Blackwater, likely around a similar number during Fair Isle) which puts the total at 475 longships vs 295 galleys. Based on that the Hightower contribution is significant enough to be mentioned by itself, yet small enough so that the Hightowers aren't reckoned as a major naval power, and that Robert's fleet wouldn't have committed to battle unless they were fairly confident of victory, and equally that the Greyjoys likely wouldn't have committed either for the same reason and that the fleet isn't large enough to even attempt facing Euron's fleet by itself as it never does so, a Hightower fleet of roughly 50 ships seems to be reasonable.

I have no objection to the navy size, its about what I imagined.

Regarding the size of the levy I might however find a force of 12,000 too modest, at least if we are talking about the total absolute max levy count and not just what is mobilized at the beginning of the RP.

Based on the fact that Oldtown is presumably only slightly smaller than King's Landing, a city of a half million people, it alone should be able to mobilize five thousand men. I assume that House Hightower can call about the same from all its lands outside the city.

Then there are their banner men. They have five lordly houses sworn to them. Putting them at two thousand each doesn't seem outrageous to me.
The Valyria Empire wrote:I want to know how Quendi got 20,000. It's stated that they have more than 9K but 20,000 is 20% of the Reach's forces which seems more high than usual. I think around 10-14K makes more sense.

I don't know where it is stated that they have no more than 9,000 but based on the locations of the five Hightower banner men it seems House Hightower might very well control about 15-20 % of the Reach area including the chief city of the Reach, and quite possibly some of the best farmland in Westeros so 20 % does not seem problematic to me.
Nation RP name
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:21 am

Yeah, the Reach isn't fully mobilised.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:38 am

Lunas Legion wrote:Yeah, the Reach isn't fully mobilised.

Well if the twelve thousand represent only the mobilized parts of the Hightower force then we have no argument. Honestly I would have assumed that less than that would be mobilized at the start of this RP.
Nation RP name

Lord of The Rings
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord of The Rings » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:58 pm

Hmm, I'm busy trying to figure out the composition of my Freeriders and came upon a rather odd question to which I'm not able to find an easy answer. In Essos the main trade is slaves, especially around slavers bay. But in all honesty, where exactly do they get all those slaves from? I understand some come from raiding, others from the Dothraki etc. But there are just so many and I can't stop wondering where they get those slaves from and how many they roughly get from each place. How many would be Westerosi, Freefolk, Dothraki, People from the far east of Essos and how many are people of their own kin?
Is there anyone here who knows something about this or can make a well educated guess on it?

Kisinger
Senator

Founded: Oct 26, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kisinger » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:48 pm

Work in Progress

House Name: House Frey of the Crossing
Culture: Rivermen
Leader: Walder Frey
Lands: The Twins and subsequent surrounding lands
Sovereign: Petyr Baelish as Lord Paramount and Tommen Baratheon as King on the Iron Throne
Coat of Arms:

Armed Forces: 6,460 (3,760 at The Twins, 2,200 at Riverrun, 500 at Darry)
Other Notable Things:
429 - DO NOT REMOVE.

House Name: House Frey of Riverun
Leader: Emmon Frey
Lands: (de jure) Riverrun and the surrounding lands (de facto) Nothing
Sovereign:(If any) Petyr Baelish as Lord Paramount and Tommen Baratheon as King on the Iron Throne
Coat of Arms:

Armed Forces: N/A
Other Notable Things:
429 - DO NOT REMOVE.

Character Name: Walder 'the Late Lord' Frey
Titles: (If any) Lord of the Crossing
Appearance:
Allegiance: House Frey
Profession: Lord
Other Notable Things:
429 - DO NOT REMOVE.

Character Name: Walder 'Black Walder' Frey
Titles: (If any)
Appearance:
Allegiance: House Frey
Profession:
Other Notable Things:
429 - DO NOT REMOVE.

Character Name: Emmon Frey
Titles: (If any) Lord of Riverrun
Appearance:
Allegiance: House Frey/House Frey of Riverrun/House of Lannister
Profession: Lord
Other Notable Things:
429 - DO NOT REMOVE.
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Don't you dare take my other 75% orgasm. I'm a greedy womyn, influenced by the cold hard erection of the patriarchy.

"First rule of leadership: everything is your fault." ~ Bug's Life

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:42 am

Lord of The Rings wrote:Hmm, I'm busy trying to figure out the composition of my Freeriders and came upon a rather odd question to which I'm not able to find an easy answer. In Essos the main trade is slaves, especially around slavers bay. But in all honesty, where exactly do they get all those slaves from? I understand some come from raiding, others from the Dothraki etc. But there are just so many and I can't stop wondering where they get those slaves from and how many they roughly get from each place. How many would be Westerosi, Freefolk, Dothraki, People from the far east of Essos and how many are people of their own kin?
Is there anyone here who knows something about this or can make a well educated guess on it?

The only indication of what I can think of is the known extent of Tyroshi slaving; the Tyroshi are said to even slave beyond the wall - looking for Free Folk to enslave. We don't usually hear of slaves being taken from Westeros' shores, but I imagine it might happen on ships and such. Generally its the Iron Born who we hear having taken Westerosi. I'd imagine it'll largely be a toss up between migratory people like the Dothraki taking from internal Essos, or from the farther east, or maybe even from northern Sothyros.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Lord of The Rings
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Lord of The Rings » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:40 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Lord of The Rings wrote:Hmm, I'm busy trying to figure out the composition of my Freeriders and came upon a rather odd question to which I'm not able to find an easy answer. In Essos the main trade is slaves, especially around slavers bay. But in all honesty, where exactly do they get all those slaves from? I understand some come from raiding, others from the Dothraki etc. But there are just so many and I can't stop wondering where they get those slaves from and how many they roughly get from each place. How many would be Westerosi, Freefolk, Dothraki, People from the far east of Essos and how many are people of their own kin?

The only indication of what I can think of is the known extent of Tyroshi slaving; the Tyroshi are said to even slave beyond the wall - looking for Free Folk to enslave. We don't usually hear of slaves being taken from Westeros' shores, but I imagine it might happen on ships and such. Generally its the Iron Born who we hear having taken Westerosi. I'd imagine it'll largely be a toss up between migratory people like the Dothraki taking from internal Essos, or from the farther east, or maybe even from northern Sothyros.

Alright, thanks. I'll try to figure something out then regarding the composition of my Freeriders ;)

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:28 am

What/Who is being reserved: Jon Snow
Time stamp: ~8:30 am EST
312 - DO NOT REMOVE

I looked back and saw a reservation that took place almost a week ago. Couldn't find an app, so I'll reserve and work on an app.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:36 am

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Liecthenbourg wrote:We also have Beric Dondarrion to draw comparisons from.

Well, Beric died... a lot, thus he changed a lot more. Stoneheart (as far as we know) as only died the one time. I feel like her and Jon would be closer in comparison. Or perhaps we could follow a theory that Jon's "essence" or whatever might be in Ghost while something else might be warging Jon's body.

In relation to this, I believe the explaination given for the differences in Lady Stoneheart vs Beric Dondarrion style ressurection is time after death. Beric typically is revived almost immediately thus he loses less of himself each time. Lady Stoneheart was found in the river, possibly days later. She has lost most of her personality because of this and clutches to Robb's crown and her hatred of the Freys.

Jon, depending on how long he was dead for, would retain much of his former self or he would lose most of it and become almost hellbent on one objective in his mind. I'll look into how long it has been using the old IC and we will go from there for personality.

Edit: According to the Jon player from the last RP, Jon learns of his lineage on his own following his death through his abilities as a Warg. I'll reflect that in the House portion of the app.
Last edited by Nuxipal on Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:36 am

Nuxipal wrote:What/Who is being reserved: Jon Snow
Time stamp: ~8:30 am EST
312 - DO NOT REMOVE

I looked back and saw a reservation that took place almost a week ago. Couldn't find an app, so I'll reserve and work on an app.

Aye, I believe this is more than fair.

Thanks for your research and commentary on resurrection, by the by.

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:05 am

House Name: Stark
Culture: Northman
Leader:De Facto - Rickon Stark (missing) De Jure - Brandon Stark (Presumed Dead) Acting - Jon Snow (post-Ressurection)
Lands: The North
Sovereign: De Facto: King Stannis Baratheon, De Jure:
Coat of Arms:

Armed Forces: 7602 (based on ORBAT) all from Vassal Houses
Other Notable Things: Family is dispersed with Jon at Castle Black being revived. Rickon on Skagos with Osha and Shaggydog. Brandon beyond the wall with the Three Eyed Crow.
429 - DO NOT REMOVE.

Character Name: Jon Snow
Titles: 998th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch (Formerly/Presently)
Appearance:

Allegiance: The Nights Watch (Formerly/Presently), House Stark (Formerly/Presently)
Profession: Lord Commander of the Night's Watch (Most Recently), Steward of the Night's Watch (Formerly)
Religion: The Old Gods of the Forest
Other Notable Things: Given the Valyrian Steel Sword, Longclaw, by Jeor Mormont. Is bonded to an albino Direwolf named Ghost.
429 - DO NOT REMOVE.

Character Name: Rickon Stark
Titles: Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North (claimant)
Appearance:

Allegiance: House Stark
Profession: Lord in training of House Stark
Religion: The Old Gods
Other Notable Things: Presently on the Island of Skagos in the care of House Magnar with his Direwolf Shaggydog and Osha, a wilding who aided his escape from Winterfell. For this character I'll be RPing out some Skagossons and Osha in addition to the musings of a five year old in this strange place.
429 - DO NOT REMOVE.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:40 am

Nuxipal wrote:
House Name: Stark
Leader:De Facto - Rickon Stark (missing) De Jure - Brandon Stark (Presumed Dead) Acting - Jon Snow (post-Ressurection)
Lands: The North
Sovereign: De Facto: King Stannis Baratheon, De Jure:
Coat of Arms:
Armed Forces: 7602 (based on ORBAT) all from Vassal Houses
Other Notable Things: Family is dispersed with Jon at Castle Black being revived. Rickon on Skagos with Osha and Shaggydog. Brandon beyond the wall with the Three Eyed Crow.
429 - DO NOT REMOVE.

Character Name: Jon Snow
Titles: 998th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch (Formerly/Presently)
Appearance:
Allegiance: The Nights Watch (Formerly/Presently), House Stark (Formerly/Presently)
Profession: Lord Commander of the Night's Watch (Most Recently), Steward of the Night's Watch (Formerly)
Religion: The Old Gods of the Forest
Other Notable Things: Given the Valyrian Steel Sword, Longclaw, by Jeor Mormont. Is bonded to an albino Direwolf named Ghost.
429 - DO NOT REMOVE.

Character Name: Rickon Stark
Titles: Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North (claimant)
Appearance:
Allegiance: House Stark
Profession: Lord in training of House Stark
Religion: The Old Gods
Other Notable Things: Presently on the Island of Skagos in the care of House Magnar with his Direwolf Shaggydog and Osha, a wilding who aided his escape from Winterfell. For this character I'll be RPing out some Skagossons and Osha in addition to the musings of a five year old in this strange place.
429 - DO NOT REMOVE.

Consider it accepted.

At least I'll be able to RP Davos well, now!

The Region of Kylaris

The Gaullican Republic,

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:59 am

Liecthenbourg wrote:
Nuxipal wrote:-snip-

Consider it accepted.

At least I'll be able to RP Davos well, now!

I figured we'd need Rickon at some point. I didn't see Skagosson soldiers on the ORBAT. I figured each of the three houses on the islands could field a total of nine hundred men. From my minor searching (not research, just looked at the wiki) the Skagossons are larger than most northmen and more hairy. Either having Ibbenese or Giants blood (perhaps both?) mixed in with the First Man blood.

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:38 pm

Faction: The Thalassocracy of the Ibben
Faction Type: Thalassocracy
Culture: Ibbenese
Leader/s: High Iblord Faggo Roth
Territory: The Ibbenese Islands and New Ibbish
Sovereign: High Iblord Faggo Roth
Coat of Arms: https://www.heraldsnet.org/saitou/parker/images/m616b.gif
Armed Forces: 5,000 soldiers Shadow Guard. Another 20,000 men are easily open for conscription. 2,000 sailors and raiders in the combined navies of the Shadow Council manning some 200 cogs, carracks, and the occasional large galley. There are numerous whaling ships, which are owned by civilian interests and can be impressed for transport but are absolute shite for combat.
Other Notable Things: Approximately 1,050,000 Ibbenese live under the rule of the Shadow Council

Character Name:Faggo Roth
Titles: (If any) High Iblord of Ibben, Shadow Councilor, Iblord of Ib Nor
Culture: Ibbenese
Appearance:

Allegiance: Ibben(God-King Resurgence Faction)
Profession: High Iblord
Religion: Traditional Ibbenese God-King Worship
Other Notable Things: Faggo Roth is the 28th Iblord of Ib Nor and the fifth High Iblord from outside of Ib. He is the son of Ueggo Roth, 27th Iblord of Ib Nor. He has two sons, Lotto Roth and Rothschild Reggu. Lotto Roth is an Ibix in the Shadow Guard(commander of 200) and Rothschild Reggu is the heir apparent. Faggo assumed the mantle of Iblord at the age of 25 following the death of this father to consumption. He ruled fairly and commanded a prosperous whaling fleet. When he was 39 he was elected as the High Iblord of the Shadow Council. Faggo desires to install himself as the God-King of Ibben and reclaim the traditional lands of Ib.
429 - DO NOT REMOVE.
Last edited by The Holy Dominion of Inesea on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I'm really tired

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 07, 2013
Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:19 pm

Would a female Sealord be too progressive even for Braavos?

Lord of The Rings
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Lord of The Rings » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:29 pm

Finally finished my applications!

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:02 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL
Character Name: High Sparrow
Titles: (If any) High Septon
Culture: (Westerlander, Northerner, etc) Generic Westerosi/Kingslandinger
Appearance: Bernie Sanders in a burlap sack
Allegiance: Faith of the Seven/Faith Militant
Profession: High Septon
Other Notable Things: (IF A CUSTOM CHARACTER, PLEASE PROVIDE A BACKSTORY HERE) doesn't like heresy
429 - DO NOT REMOVE.
(REMOVE EVERYTHING IN BRACKETS, INCLUDING THIS)
Biden-Santos Thought cadre

Order of Maesters
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 24, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Order of Maesters » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:20 pm

Tag
Call me Maesters
Secular Humanist | Liberal | Materialist
Sit down, shut up, and please reflect on your priorities.
If you say something dumb, I will call you out mercilessly. I expect the same courtesy in return.

Order of Maesters
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 24, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Order of Maesters » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:38 pm

House Name: House Tarly
Culture: Reachman
Leader: Randyll Tarly, Lord of Horn Hill
Lands: Horn Hill, territory along the Dornish Marches
Sovereign: House Tyrell of Highgarden
Coat of Arms:

Armed Forces: 4,000? House Tarly is known to be one of the stronger Bannermen of the Reach.
Other Notable Things: Heartsbane is the Family weapon.
429 - DO NOT REMOVE.

Character Name: Randyll Tarly
Titles: Lord of Horn Hill, Justiciar of the Seven Kingdoms
Culture: Reachmen
Appearance:

Allegiance: King Tommen I Baratheon
Profession:Lord of horn Hill, Soldier, Justiciar of the Seven Kingdoms
Other Notable Things:
429 - DO NOT REMOVE.

Character Name: Dickon Tarly
Titles:Heir to Horn Hill
Culture: Reachman
Appearance: Picture unavailable, generally considered fit, strong, and a promising warrior.
Profession: Squire
Other Notable Things:
429 - DO NOT REMOVE.

Character Name: Melessa Florent
Titles: Lady of Horn Hill
Culture:Reachwoman
Appearance:

Profession: Lady of Horn Hill
Other Notable Things:
429 - DO NOT REMOVE.

Character Name: Talla Tarly
Titles: None
Culture: Reachwoman
Appearance:

Profession: Lady
Religion:Faith of the Seven
Other Notable Things:
429 - DO NOT REMOVE.
Last edited by Order of Maesters on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Maesters
Secular Humanist | Liberal | Materialist
Sit down, shut up, and please reflect on your priorities.
If you say something dumb, I will call you out mercilessly. I expect the same courtesy in return.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse