NATION

PASSWORD

New Civilizations [OOC | Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:50 pm

Revlona wrote:How long would it take for all this to be set up in My kingdom?

Some years, in all likelihood. If your representative swears fealty to the Imperium, it will take probably a campaign season or two for the armed forces of the Imperium to pacify the lands that separate Brittany from the nearest Imperial holdings, and only then would construction begin in earnest on such infrastructure. Artisans, engineers, and Greycloaks would arrive by sea before that, but there is only so much that can be done when Brittany is only linked to the Imperium by ship.

Holy Tedalonia wrote:But Cypress is isolated... so regardless I'm thinking of using my language powers.

Cyprus is isolated, but she shares linguistics and customs with nearby Anatolia. With any luck, a native speaker from there could make a good go of the local language. Still, if you want Ted to use his gift, that certainly wouldn't be detrimental to the expedition.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:51 pm

Ulls wrote:
Revlona wrote:
Great sword at full swing to the head = gleaved in two

Which is slow to use, leaves opening for counter.

Jeb takes crown and Kingdom.

Counter doenst happen because your cleaved in two.

I thought we had gone over this?
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:53 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Revlona wrote:How long would it take for all this to be set up in My kingdom?

Some years, in all likelihood. If your representative swears fealty to the Imperium, it will take probably a campaign season or two for the armed forces of the Imperium to pacify the lands that separate Brittany from the nearest Imperial holdings, and only then would construction begin in earnest on such infrastructure. Artisans, engineers, and Greycloaks would arrive by sea before that, but there is only so much that can be done when Brittany is only linked to the Imperium by ship.

Holy Tedalonia wrote:But Cypress is isolated... so regardless I'm thinking of using my language powers.

Cyprus is isolated, but she shares linguistics and customs with nearby Anatolia. With any luck, a native speaker from there could make a good go of the local language. Still, if you want Ted to use his gift, that certainly wouldn't be detrimental to the expedition.

Could the rest of France and maybe parts of the lowlands be given to me?

I'll probably help with that campaign
Lover of doggos

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:55 pm

Revlona wrote:

We kinda have to annex the rest of it before it can be divvied up, and the Imperium rarely does aggressive expansion :P But, you could establish your current army as a Flag Command, and take that on campaign. Some people in the Imperium might not like that, due to it being a departure from standard policy, but it is certainly an option.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Ulls
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:55 pm

Revlona wrote:
Ulls wrote:Which is slow to use, leaves opening for counter.

Jeb takes crown and Kingdom.

Who says your even going to be able to land a hit? Are your boast will be nothing when your dead and I stop the Imperium from having their reach.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:56 pm

Revlona wrote:

Pulling a ceaser are we?
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:57 pm

Ulls wrote:
Revlona wrote:

Who says your even going to be able to land a hit? Are your boast will be nothing when your dead and I stop the Imperium from having their reach.

Cleaved...in...two
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:57 pm

Revlona wrote:Could the rest of France and maybe parts of the lowlands be given to me?

We kinda have to annex the rest of it before it can be divvied up, and the Imperium rarely does aggressive expansion :P But, you could establish your current army as a Flag Command, and take that on campaign. Some people in the Imperium might not like that, due to it being a departure from standard policy, but it is certainly an option.

I'm happy to do that
Lover of doggos

Ulls
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:58 pm

Revlona wrote:
Ulls wrote:

Cleaved...in...two

Not...gonna...happen

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:01 pm

Ulls wrote:
Revlona wrote:
Cleaved...in...two

Not...gonna...happen

*wiped brains off of greatsword*
Lover of doggos

Ulls
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:06 pm

Revlona wrote:
Ulls wrote:Not...gonna...happen

*wiped brains off of greatsword*

"Takes crown from impaled skull"

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:07 pm

Guiz, go asterix play in F7, not my OOC.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:09 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Guiz, go asterix play in F7, not my OOC.

Hey G can I make the cypress story a 2 parter? The text is soooooooooooooo long......
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.

Ulls
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ulls » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:10 pm

Sorry, having to much fun fake boasting. Though a friendly duel should happen when I make to Europe.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:10 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:

Hey G can I make the cypress story a 2 parter? The text is soooooooooooooo long......

*shrug*

Whatever works for you is fine by me.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:12 pm

Ulls wrote:

Sorry, having to much fun fake boasting. Though a friendly duel should happen when I make to Europe.

Friendly duel that ends with you being cleaved...in...two?

Sorry...I'm done
Lover of doggos

Leninist South Africa
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Leninist South Africa » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:14 pm

How is my first post?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:16 pm

Leninist South Africa wrote:How is my first post?

Das gut.

Though, amusingly, I should note that Scythia has a thirty man outpost somewhere in the immediate vicinity. I had forgotten about that.
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Leninist South Africa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Leninist South Africa » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:17 pm

Leninist South Africa wrote:How is my first post?

Das gut.

Though, amusingly, I should note that Scythia has a thirty man outpost somewhere in the immediate vicinity. I had forgotten about that.

Not sure how I should feel about Scythia.

I want to form something as close to an ideal Russia as possible, but I don't want to piss anyone off at the moment lol.

Leninist South Africa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Leninist South Africa » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:18 pm

On a random sidenote, should I make a Discord for all of us?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:19 pm

Leninist South Africa wrote:
Das gut.

I want to form something as close to an ideal Russia as possible, but I don't want to piss anyone off at the moment lol.

Yes. I doubt they will bother you, with Cristo being lazy and not posting, but it is worth noting.

Also, I should, as OP, technically question your character's progress in a single day. Knapping a stone is a mostly lost art, and without a good stone for his tools your Author will struggle to fell a single tree in a day, let alone multiple. Additionally, I'm not aware of any vines in Russia, and doubt your character would be able to catch a fish with no tools.

Leninist South Africa wrote:On a random sidenote, should I make a Discord for all of us?

Personally I would prefer not- OOCs that turn to Discord tend not to attract new posters, and usually lead to dead RPs.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:20 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:Hey G can I make the cypress story a 2 parter? The text is soooooooooooooo long......

*shrug*

Posted part 1 please tell problems
Leninist South Africa wrote:
Das gut.

Oh great now it's going to be the re-rise of the Tzars

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:22 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:Posted part 1 please tell problems

+1. Looks good- no problems that I could see.

Ooh, Tsar of Tsars. That would be a good addition to the Emperor's titles. I'll have to remember that for the future.

Leninist South Africa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Leninist South Africa » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:25 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
*shrug*

Posted part 1 please tell problems
Leninist South Africa wrote:Not sure how I should feel about Scythia.

I'm going to make Slavonia a parliamentary monarchy, much like the IRL UK.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:27 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:Posted part 1 please tell problems

+1. Looks good- no problems that I could see.

Ooh, Tsar of Tsars. That would be a good addition to the Emperor's titles. I'll have to remember that for the future.

Hey before you became the Imperium what was your kingdom name?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse