NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout: The Mont [OOC/Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:09 pm

Anowa wrote:
Camicon wrote:I thought that was what you meant. Didn't realize so few RPs use that tech-level until you pointed it out just now. Though I think some of the military-fics and superhero RP's might qualify - certainly for the latter, if you can look past the more fantasy-esque elements.

To be fair, yesterday's PMT is today's MT. So that's arguable. But yeah, it's a bit disheartening to spend 4 years on your nation's lore only to be put in the limbo between MT and PMT.

That's the problem with PMT: you have to keep on top of all the big tech advances to avoid slipping into MT.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:21 pm

Camicon wrote:
Anowa wrote:To be fair, yesterday's PMT is today's MT. So that's arguable. But yeah, it's a bit disheartening to spend 4 years on your nation's lore only to be put in the limbo between MT and PMT.

That's the problem with PMT: you have to keep on top of all the big tech advances to avoid slipping into MT.

Yeah.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse