NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2017: The U.S. Political RP: IC [CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Velahor
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:45 pm

Alozia wrote:
Castle Rock, Colorado
WNN Headquarters,
Katharine Hobbes

Katharine walked in the office closing the door behind her. "Good morning."

Kristina told her, “please, take a seat,” and waited for her to do so.
”A wasted vote is voting for someone that you don’t believe in”

Libertarian Realist/Neoclassical Liberal/Capitalistic Pragmatist, Civil Rights Advocate, Architecture Geek, Law Student
Diane Paulson - Congresswoman - Maine 2nd District
Michelle Paulson-Miller - White House Deputy Chief of Staff & Former NRA Chief Lobbyist
William S. Rogers III - Senator - Montana
Martha Prendergast - Senator & First Lady - West Virginia
Daniel Gundersen - Mayor of Waukesha, WI/Candidate for United States Senate/Founder of Dairy Dan’s

Alozia
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:13 pm

Castle Rock, Colorado
WNN Headquarters,
Katharine Hobbes

Kathrine did as she was asked before asking the important question of "What brings me here today?" in a friendly manner.
Let Freedom Ring Administrator,
Community Outreach and Application Review Coordinator

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes
(Ironic; me when I see Gord)
Peoples shara wrote: "Die nasty!!111"

Velahor
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:14 pm

Alozia wrote:
Castle Rock, Colorado
WNN Headquarters,
Katharine Hobbes

Kathrine did as she was asked before asking the important question of "What brings me here today?" in a friendly manner.

“Tell me...what do you think of Colorado?” Kristina asks. “Be honest.”

Libertarian Realist/Neoclassical Liberal/Capitalistic Pragmatist, Civil Rights Advocate, Architecture Geek, Law Student
Michelle Paulson-Miller - White House Deputy Chief of Staff & Former NRA Chief Lobbyist
Daniel Gundersen - Mayor of Waukesha, WI/Candidate for United States Senate/Founder of Dairy Dan’s

Velahor
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:04 pm

Carter gets up, and says to Kristen, “Well, I probably gotta get going. You oughta take the next day or two, prep a good speech, and announce. I’ll be up north after that, and you can join me for a mutual endorsement.”

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:06 pm

Velahor wrote:Carter gets up, and says to Kristen, “Well, I probably gotta get going. You oughta take the next day or two, prep a good speech, and announce. I’ll be up north after that, and you can join me for a mutual endorsement.”

"You don't think I should just go and hit him right now?"
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Velahor
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:10 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:
Velahor wrote:Carter gets up, and says to Kristen, “Well, I probably gotta get going. You oughta take the next day or two, prep a good speech, and announce. I’ll be up north after that, and you can join me for a mutual endorsement.”

“No, that comes across as opportunistic.”

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:16 pm

Velahor wrote:

"But I am being, oh, I get it. So, maybe on Monday? And if you're not busy then...maybe you could endorse then too? And I'd endorse you of course."

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Velahor
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:22 pm

Velahor wrote:

"But I am being, oh, I get it. So, maybe on Monday? And if you're not busy then...maybe you could endorse then too? And I'd endorse you of course."

“Yeah, that sounds good. You just can’t look like you’re only jumping on the opportunity because Breck slipped up, the people like for it to look like you’ve been planning this for awhile. And yes, Monday would be completely fine with me.”

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:26 pm

Velahor wrote:

“Yeah, that sounds good. You just can’t look like you’re only jumping on the opportunity because Breck slipped up, the people like for it to look like you’ve been planning this for awhile. And yes, Monday would be completely fine with me.”

"Great. We can text about the details and when I'll come over to one of yours."

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:29 pm

Air Force One

Three days had proven enough. Three days of pitching, hitting, and fielding, that brought Reed some pleasure in finding that his training since his departure from the field had kept his body in playing shape. Three days of coaching, instructing, training that gave him a new take on things, switching around his perspective from how his own role had always been, the same experience, from a different angle. What the three days also held, though, something he had never expected them to, but found nonetheless, were three days of parenting.

Daniel was one of Samuel's sons, which served as enough of an explanation in itself. The Marine had taken the role of the absentee military father to another level, constant tours of service leading him to only appear to his children for rare chained days, or weeks, before returning to his duties. While not a void, the style of raising had left a gap for Daniel, not one that did not make him whole, but still left a yearning. With the boy's choice of career, it was little surprise that he idolized Cal, and paternal and athletic both, the days were a fulfillment in reality of a long-held wish.

For Cal, it was the satisfaction of a need that he had never known that he had. Perhaps it was one that he had not had at all, until the events of recent times created it. It took little reflection to realize his circumstance. On every side, he had found himself turned on or abandoned, whatever connections he had had broken, frayed, or been cast away. Congress, the White House, on that there was little need for discussion, but it moved beyond the professional. His father, his best friend, they had left him in a tragedy for which the blame rested on him. Others, teammates, his friends at American Dream, had been barricaded off by the realities of the position, a President in no spot to renew connections. Even Aubrey, after what had happened in Arabia, even there he had failed and lost something.

Daniel was something, not that he had again, but had never had, and with his offspring limited to three daughters, never would, or even have something close for decades more. Interacting with him as he had, the familiar of the sport, the unfamiliar of coming to the other side, the newness of the relationship, it gave a sense of fulfillment. The length of their time together, just enough to express, not enough to fade into a familiarity, kept the edge of the experience keen, left him in a place where his bases were covered, but the path was still open for more. Not anticipation in the sense of awaiting something, but a comforting promise of a the chance to return.

On reflection and on action, Buck had not quite been right. His exhortation, at least as far as Cal was able to understand, was one of returning to a calling for rejuvenation and rehabilitation, but it was not the sport that had had this effect. It was rather an integration, that old joy of his of the past, with a new experience and mature pleasure he hadn't even been aware he desired that had done its work, returned him, in at least some sense of the word, but not restored. Some things yet remained.

The experiences of loss were scarring ones, and scars were something that did not go away. New skin twisted over broken, they left their marks, and held their places long after they were made. But scars no longer bled. Healed, even in a twisted healing, their mark was one of remembrance, but not one of influence, nor of inhibition. They were the final stage in the processing of a wound, and from them, one moved forward, clear indications of the past upon them, but unable to prevent their moving once again.

He was willing to try again, even give to those who had turned against him one more chance. It was not a blank slate that he was starting from, what had been etched was as if in stone, out of reach of any eraser, but space still remained at the bottom of the page. One more attempt, and not in the unfamiliar ways he had attempted to mimic in his months there, but return to seek success where he had found fulfillment-in integration.

Time to find a pen.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:41 pm

Peter Amaras
@ConservativeRevolutionary

This was no random assault! A phony invitation to a trap? Men in black masks leading the beating? A human chain to block off rescuers? Security standing by and doing nothing? No, this was a coordinated and deliberate assassination attempt on our brave Majority Whip that put her in the hospital!
#NotRandom #ClearlyDeliberate #AssassinationAttempt #Vicious #PrayersNeeded

Peter Amaras
@ConservativeRevolutionary

Breckenridge, Smith, West, Soberman, all are guilty of this criminal hatred, conspiracy, and accomplice, and must face immediate and swift justice!
#FaceJustice #LeftistHaters #JusticeOverHate #JusticeForTheWhip #CensureNow

Last edited by Prolieum on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:47 pm

Glen Anderson
@AndersonPA17

@ConservativeRevolutionary Senator, while I agree the circumstances surrounding the assault of the Majority Whip are suspicious and should be investigated by law enforcement, with all due respect I find your placement of blame extremely premature and encourage you to wait for the results of a criminal investigation so the process is not tainted by the actions of the Senate.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Velahor
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:51 pm

Velahor wrote:

“Okay, sounds good. I really wish you the best. Contact me after you announce,” said Carter as he zipped up his jacket.

Velahor
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:19 pm

Governor's Office
Helena, MT

Governor Stephens, after caring for the pressing business of getting better security and signing some of the legislature's bills, decided it was time to do what he promised.

He called up the state's attorney general.

"Hey there, it's Governor Stephens. Is there any chance the state could press some sort of criminal charges against Alois Kramer?"

"Honestly, I don't know. The investigation is making it pretty hard to come to any conclusive evidence about Kramer. We still have nothing showing that he instigated the shooting in any way."

"So maybe it wasn't conspiracy. Did they break city or state statutes for having these types of gatherings?"

"I don't quite know yet, we're still looking into it."

"What about some sort of 'inciting violence' charge?"

"Doc, you've already pushed the issue on that one. He did not say anything in that speech that would be considered inciting violence, no matter how bizzare it's content was."

"Yeah, I figured. That was worth a try. I tell you what, look into the city and state laws for those rallies, and maybe there's a way you could get ahold of his phone records or anything. I just feel like we're missing the one big piece of evidence we need to lock him up. Maybe something will come out when we try Noble for the other murders."

"I sure hope so. I gotta get going, goodbye Mr. Governor."

"Goodbye."

The Free Territory of Makhnovia
Minister

Founded: May 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:56 pm

15:51pm - 3/2/17[/blocktext][/td][/tr][/table][/floatleft]

ImageImage
Sarah June West
@SJWest

I support swift and decisive criminal investigation of the unfortunate attack that had happened on the "March for Equality". It is the only way to stop slanderous political persecution of people who dare to speak at LGBTQ+ rallies. #justicenothate
RETWEETSFAVORITE

15:51pm - 3/2/17
Last edited by The Free Territory of Makhnovia on Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:58 pm

Velahor wrote:

“Okay, sounds good. I really wish you the best. Contact me after you announce,” said Carter as he zipped up his jacket.

"Wait, I thought you would be with me for the announcement on Monday?"

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:17 pm

Ferro Residence, Oyster Bay, New York

Gregor set his suitcase down after shutting the door. A long day's work at the construction site, holding blueprints in his hands for 10 hours and a cup of coffee for half of that. That was his new life, and to him it was a good one. However he sought out for more and, in order to broadly expand his horizons, decided to run for Governor. Gregor loved a good thriller every now and then and running for the highest position in the state sure would give one. Besides, what better way to piss his parents off than being the ruler of America's second most important state? Needing to seek allies first before publicly announcing, he did his research. He found a potential ally in Michael Harrison, Deputy DNC chief. Accessing his email, he wrote him an email.

To: Michael Harrison
Subject: An Introduction
===============================
Dear Mr. Harrison,

My name is Gregor Maximilian Ferro though you can call me Gregor. If your assistants have not already informed you, allow me to be the first to announce my candidacy for the Governorship of New York under the Democratic banner. I have a plan for the state that will revolutionize her in the wake of Progressive and Reedian politics. I would be delighted to lay out my plans and coordinate with the rest of the Democratic Party of New York and DNC as to my own campaign through you. If you would like to meet in-person please shoot me an email, I check it everyday at 6pm, sometimes early in the morning or later as well. I look forward to seeing what I can do for the party and potentially the state!

With best regards,
Gregor Maximilian Ferro
Korwin-Mikke 2020
Տխերք հավակեկ բոզերա. Կոոնել կոոնելով Արաչ ենկ երտոոմ մինչեվ Բակու

16 year old Monarchist from Rhode Island. Interested in economics, governance, metaphysical philosophy, European + Near Eastern history, vexillology, faith, hunting, automotive, ranching, science fiction, music, and anime.

Pro: Absolute Monarchy, Lex Rex, Subsidiarity, Guild Capitalism, Property Rights, Tridentine Catholicism, Unlimited Gun Rights, Hierarchy, Traditionalism, Ethnic Nationalism, Irredentism
Mixed: Fascism, Anarcho Capitalism, Donald Trump
Against: Democracy/ Democratic Republicanism, Egalitarianism, Direct Taxation, Cultural Marxism, Redistribution of Wealth

Alozia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:46 pm

Castle Rock, Colorado
WNN Headquarters,
Katharine Hobbes

"Well..." Katharine started "I didn't get to see that much of it, yet. It's certainly warmer here than in New Hampshire, but overall the place seems nice."

Tumblrena
Senator

Founded: Mar 20, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Tumblrena » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:15 am

Washington D.C.
Dirksen Senate Office Building
Senator Villanueva de Peña's Office
Monday
6 March

Rosa is alone in the office of her boss wondering if she is still getting paid for this or even what her job is. With
María Antonieta out no one is really doing anything just sort of wandering confusedly. She guesses that someone should release a statement or something and decides that she may as well be in charge. She actually has no idea who is supposed to be. The Senator was always on top of things and there to organize and no one knew about any backup plan if she suddenly gotten beaten into a coma on the street. One of the new people who had been hired once she became Whip some old white guy with experience had come up and acted like he was going to take control but Rosa scared him off. She was the personal assistant after all which meant she was closest and she knew how to be meanest. And if the Senator didn’t want her to be the one writing the press releases then she should have made a line of succession but it was too late for that now.

Press Release

So I bet you're all wondering about what's going on with everyone's favorite Spicy Latina after she got half of her broken getting beaten on the ground by the Love Marchers. Well she's in a coma now. They say she's just muttering nonsense words and jerking like a mummy at everything but she's not waking up and they don't know when she's going to. You've all heard the list of what happened so I don't need to repeat that but it's not pretty unless you have some kind of weird extreme version of a battered woman fetish.

What else am I supposed to say? If she comes back she'll come back when she can come back and maybe before then because she's usually stupid that way. I mean everyone who did this is a massive hating hypocrite and that's pretty obvious and basically every person close enough to see her joined in so draw your own conclusions about what that says about the march. And then we have the invitation from the speakers who hate her to show up and get pummeled by some wannabee militia as soon as she gets there and that's definitely not suspicious at all. So maybe someone should actually go and take a look at that because it’s a federal crime and all? They robbed her too if anyone was wondering.

So I'm throwing a get well party for her and may as well just announce it here. I mostly just want to see all the Senators who called her the devil show up and pretend to give best wishes in person and all the speakers at the march can come and play nice too. That'll be Wednesday after Congress gets out so they don't have to miss wasting their time there and it's in the Dirksen cafeteria so we'll see if they bother to show up.

Office of Senator Villanueva de Peña

Latvijas Otra Republika
Minister

Founded: Feb 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Latvijas Otra Republika » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:26 am

Current Date: March Something, 2017
Time: 8:53 PM
. . .
Life functions: Okay

Place: NY

A puckered viceroy packet, an array of scattered half done cigarettes, an old coffee stain, burger mayonnaise stains and some broken tape recorder: all an artwork, a great, sad, empty, artwork. A white BIC lighter flashed with failing passion, it sizzling out underneath a heavy white cigarette; the once imaginative shadows that light up for a mere mortal second fading into another dragging blackness that swallowed and encompassed the room.

Cough Cough

A screeching drag of air leaving his burdened throat. The smoke's escape only illuminated by shadows of passing white trucks & lorries outside. A powdered black iPhone laying flat and shattered watched on, with it's dead blunt eye of a camera.

Brrring Brrring

The phone buzzed, and buzzed, and buzzed, and buzzed until the old weary hand clutched upon it with faint stutters.

"Yello?, yesth it'sth me. Haha, good one, real good one." Ideal chatter had seemingly stopped.

"Well, eh, well, I've forgotten. Sthee ya" he dropped the phone back onto the table, the piles of cigarettes shattering and crashing in heaps upon the carpet; like huge logs flinging out from the sky and tumbling down, forging heavy paths. Thoughts raced, his heart wept, his feet now stood firmly like he had heard the crashes of timber all around him echo for an eternity.
Free Navalny, Back Gobzems

Velahor
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:28 am

Alozia wrote:
Castle Rock, Colorado
WNN Headquarters,
Katharine Hobbes

"Well..." Katharine started "I didn't get to see that much of it, yet. It's certainly warmer here than in New Hampshire, but overall the place seems nice."

“What about America, how do you feel about that?”

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:58 am

March 5th, 2017

Atlas Games, New York

Hawkins was at his office, making sure to like every tweet made by Flores, when he was called for a board meeting to discuss the age rating for a new game. "So far, we're aiming to get this game, as discussed by Hawkins, onto Xbox. The age rating is currently aimed at an E for Everyone, however the closest content that is considered mature would be appropriate for fourth graders at best." the creative director explained the game rating, as they started to delve into more details. "Any questions?" a board director raised his hand. "Yeah, is it ok I have a question for Hawkins, himself?"
"Go ahead."
"Hawkins, is it true that you paid CNET to make a negative video on the Nintendo Switch?"
"Paid? What are you talking about? I never talked to anyone at CNET. I simply saw that video and liked. They just can't get a kickstand and video game console, right."
"Sir... There are currently more dislikes than likes in that video. Can't we get this game here on the Switch? Maybe-"
"No." Hawkins said in a cold tone. "I'm not having those Nintendont losers have their new product go best-selling!"
"But, we will get more revenue to us and them, if we make it a Switch game. We can even organize a deal of negotiating-"
"Stop. I want to tell you, what is the most popular game that has a fan base that appeals to kids?"
"Uhh.. Mari-"
"NO! It's Minecraft, you moron! After Minecraft got that Xbox release, the fanbase has now appealed towards kids. So, it's natural that the Xbox console line is currently leaning towards the younger generation. No further questions. Now, continue on with the presentation."
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Alozia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:12 pm

Velahor wrote:
Alozia wrote:
Castle Rock, Colorado
WNN Headquarters,
Katharine Hobbes

Castle Rock, Colorado
WNN Headquarters,
Katharine Hobbes

"I certainly wouldn't change it for anything."

Velahor
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:15 pm

Alozia wrote:
Velahor wrote:

Castle Rock, Colorado
WNN Headquarters,
Katharine Hobbes

"I certainly wouldn't change it for anything."

“One more of these for good measure. What do you think of President Reed? Honestly, not just from an on-camera opinion.”

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:23 pm

Senate Offices, Washington DC

Two days have past since Egazarian sent out his email to the organizations he aspired to gain as sponsors. So far, the Oath Keepers, 3 Percenters, John Birch Society, FreedomWorks, Tea Party Patriots, and Americans for Limited Government have positively responded to attending the rally. Only the Oath Keepers, 3 Percenters, and Americans for Limited Government have applied to meet Egazarian ahead of time. With the ball rolling very well, he decided to email yet another group of organizations: The gun lobby.

To: National Rifle Association, Gun Owners of America, Second Amendment Foundation, Virginia Citizens Defense League, Law Enforcement Alliance of America, Liberal Gun Club
Subject: March for Our Rights
==========================
Dear [whomever is the leader of each organization]

The purpose of this email is to invite you all and your supporters to a rally and march dedicated to limited government and protection of the 2nd Amendment this April 18th! In the face of waves of anti-gun legislation in Congress and expansion of federal laws ignoring the framework of the Constitution, a march and rally in front of the Capitol is desperately needed to make our voices heard and concerns known. I have called upon other prominent organizations to aid us in this revolutionary event and all but one have responded to my invitation with full support. Currently, their anonymity shall be ensured. However we need the support of the [insert organization name here] and your members in the DC area and region to make this struggle worth fighting for. I am not the perfect politician however I have not dwindled in my defense of the Constitution. If you may have this concern, allow me to answer you that this is not a political stunt for my favor as you shall see. However in order for me to propose new legislation that will limit the federal government's breaching of our Founding Father's Constitution, especially that of the 2nd Amendment, then we need to show those in power that we mean business and are not a minority. Your contribution to this by asking your members to join, if possible of course, this march is incredibly important and required to turn this event into a success and nationwide story. If you have any inquiries, feel free to email me, I am always open to addressing any concerns or questions. Thank you and God bless America!

With best regards,
Matteos Egazarian, Senator from RI

Being a member of the GOA, he expected to automatically have their support. The other gun lobbies, however, he also expected to join though perhaps not as much. Time shall tell
Korwin-Mikke 2020
Տխերք հավակեկ բոզերա. Կոոնել կոոնելով Արաչ ենկ երտոոմ մինչեվ Բակու

16 year old Monarchist from Rhode Island. Interested in economics, governance, metaphysical philosophy, European + Near Eastern history, vexillology, faith, hunting, automotive, ranching, science fiction, music, and anime.

Pro: Absolute Monarchy, Lex Rex, Subsidiarity, Guild Capitalism, Property Rights, Tridentine Catholicism, Unlimited Gun Rights, Hierarchy, Traditionalism, Ethnic Nationalism, Irredentism
Mixed: Fascism, Anarcho Capitalism, Donald Trump
Against: Democracy/ Democratic Republicanism, Egalitarianism, Direct Taxation, Cultural Marxism, Redistribution of Wealth

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse