NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2017: The U.S. Political RP: IC [CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:44 pm

Puertollano wrote:
(Image)
Dianna Noble
@Noble4Senate

Who's side is Troy Wilson on? Now he's attack Dr Rossi who is trying to protect family values from the Democrats and Progressives. It's time for Wyoming to vote for a real conservative, not this phony Troy Wilson. #WyomingDeservesBetter

(Image)

Wilson Twitter @TroyWilson
"I merely asked Doctor Rossi who the people accusing her of racism. I erred on the side of don't believe (85-15), but does Evil Racist Killer of the Plains Dianna Noble care about facts? Of course not. #LiarLiarPantsonFire"
"This all coming from a woman whose "family values" are shooting up nine people. #NobleForDeathRow #NobleForPrison"
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:58 pm

Disgraced Presidential Nominee runs for State House

Ever since his monumental loss to Ellen Walton and Calvin Reed in the November elections, where he failed to secure even a single electoral value, former Vermont Governor Robert Danders has kept a low profile, with few media appearances of the former Democratic after his term as Governor lapsed. However, it appears that the disgraced nominee is throwing his hat in the political ring once more. After the abrupt resignation of a State House Representative, Danders has announced his candidacy for the Vermont State House district. Even though he lost the final count in the State he carried the precincts that make up this State House Seat quite handily. Initial reports suggest that his campaign has been centered around "Fighting for the people of the District" with a strong emphasis on local issues. Danders has repeatedly turned down requests for media interviews. Various political analysts although admitting he has a high chance of carrying the district have scoffed at any chances of a political comeback declaring it "impossible. Jonathon De Abre our resident political analyst suggested Danders quit politics and just go practice law with his Harvard law degree.

Stay tuned for more Vermont news.

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:43 pm

Alphonsey's Twitter

Reginaldo Alphonsey

"Shame on the Reed administration. I am disgusted by today's affairs. American politics have become a farce and I am not the only one fed up with it."

Reginaldo Alphonsey

"Resistance is building, and fast. The three ring Republican Circus will be blown down by the winds of change."
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:01 pm

Senator Phillip Prejean
@PhillipPrejean

In all my years in service to my country, whether it be as a United States Marine or as a United States Senator, I have never failed to lose optimism or faith in the future of this country, and I still adhere to a belief for a bright tomorrow for America.

Senator Phillip Prejean
@PhillipPrejean

But yet, with God as my witness, I watched the complete ineptitude certain Senators have, with my own eyes, to treat today's hearing as a complete joke, and on full-display before the American people to see for themselves.

Senator Phillip Prejean
@PhillipPrejean

I am truly deeply sorry to the American people, and to Dr. Anna Rossi and her family, for that sham hearing. And if any of my colleagues had any iota of integrity left remaining in them, they would be as well. This was regrettable as it was disgusting.
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:57 pm

William B. Brennan
@CTBrennan
Today Alex Breckenridge's actions will go down in infamy. Never once in modern history has a Senator bullied, belittled, and acted in such a manner against a Supreme Court nominee. Sen. Breckenridge should be ashamed
for what he did today, and resign immediately. He has already transferred enough shame onto the office.
Last edited by Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi on Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass

What have we done...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:01 pm

Congressman Jason Samara
@JSAM7

Inexcusable behavior at the hearing, the matter deserved thoughtful discussion and consideration regardless of my opinion of the nominee.

Glen Anderson
@AndersonPA17

No words for the hearing today, I’m praying for Congresswoman Rossi

Senator Fowler
@SenatorFowler

Senator Breckinridge should apologize, I understand why he had such strong feelings on the subject but the congresswoman deserved the benefit of the doubt and to not be attacked like that
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:35 pm

Colorado State Capitol

Quietly, with all of the media attention elsewhere, Governor Bill Denver sits at a desk in the afternoon and signs an executive order that mirrors that of Governor Bellinger-Frank. With a minimal amount of press present, he says, “Its been a busy day, I think we should all get some sleep.”
Last edited by Vaquas on Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:35 am

"Big win for the nutty Johnsons today. Rossi's career is probably over. Nice job, Alexander Johnson. Way to use most likely false allegations to destroy an opponent."
"Denver must know that someone will sue his state over an unconstitutional executive order that forces genocide of the unborn and gay marriage down the throats of religious people."
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:05 am

Donald Johnson
@TheLoveDoctor
To Dodgy Backroom Deal Wilson, Breckenridge doesn’t have the brains to be a Johnson! #GoBackToDisneyLand #IncompetentWilson #GoodbyeWilson
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:22 am

Meelducan wrote:
(Image)
Donald Johnson
@TheLoveDoctor
To Dodgy Backroom Deal Wilson, Breckenridge doesn’t have the brains to be a Johnson! #GoBackToDisneyLand #IncompetentWilson #GoodbyeWilson

"He destroyed her career just like you tried to do, only unsuccessfully. By the way, I would actually vote for a Progressive over you, and I hope your district votes for someone else, I don't care who. #GoodbyeJohnson"
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:40 am

Anita Flores
@TruthRevolution
BREAKING Wilson endorses Dianna Noble for Congress in CA 37.
Last edited by Tallahassee News Station on Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Greater Arab State
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:47 am

Imperial Esplanade wrote:
(Image)
Senator Phillip Prejean
@PhillipPrejean

In all my years in service to my country, whether it be as a United States Marine or as a United States Senator, I have never failed to lose optimism or faith in the future of this country, and I still adhere to a belief for a bright tomorrow for America.

(Image)
Senator Phillip Prejean
@PhillipPrejean

But yet, with God as my witness, I watched the complete ineptitude certain Senators have, with my own eyes, to treat today's hearing as a complete joke, and on full-display before the American people to see for themselves.

(Image)
Senator Phillip Prejean
@PhillipPrejean

I am truly deeply sorry to the American people, and to Dr. Anna Rossi and her family, for that sham hearing. And if any of my colleagues had any iota of integrity left remaining in them, they would be as well. This was regrettable as it was disgusting.

Liked and retweeted by @GoodOle'American.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024
This nation does not represent my political views.

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:02 am

Tallahassee News Station wrote:
(Image)
Anita Flores
@TruthRevolution

"Thanks for pointing that out. I meant to say anyone other than Dianna Noble."
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:45 am

Donald Johnson
@TheLoveDoctor
Troy, I think it’s best for you to continue your dirty backroom-deals while us SANE representatives talk. #DirtyWilson #IncompetentWilson #GoodbyeWilson
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:38 pm

Thaddeus Stevens
@ThePalmettoGovernor

I agree and endorse across the aisle the proposal from Senator Darnell. Congress should call these accusers to testify and find the truth, justice demands it.

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:04 pm

Singh For Connecticut Campaign Rally
Greenwich, Connecticut

Singh had been going ad-heavy on his campaign thus far, but he knew that that wasn't going to be enough. Schmidt was fading from his mind, his resistance to the debates and failure to present himself as much at all being enough in his mind to put him at ease. Carter Roberts was the problem. Sure, spending on the airwaves was in the progressive diplomat's favor, but Roberts had been all over with no sign of slowing down. Greenwich was going to be a good place not only to raise Schmidt's money away from him, but to build influence, and it didn't take much convincing before Sadan decided that's where he was going next. He'd been coordinating with the local high schools to get young Progressives to show up in conjunction with some of the older audience, and the crowd was certainly a good mix of the two.

"Greenwich, I'm so happy to be here this afternoon, when we rolled in I was worried I hadn't gotten here quickly enough, everyone was so riled up!" he said, the crowd responding with some cheers. "I imagine you all have heard about the Rossi news?" he said, getting cheers from the audience again while he nodded his head. "The allegations were awful, and I'm glad she saw it right to step away from consideration, the last thing we need is another Justice Timmas, or worse, on the court." he said, drawing boos on the Justice's behalf. "Breckenridge really went in hard with the questioning though, it was hard to watch." he said, to nods of agreement. "I think that some of those Senators definitely could have handled that situation more professionally. In this country, we need to be sure not to lose a grip on civility when we're fighting for what we believe in. Republicans, Democrats, Progressives, we need to be sure that we're respectful with one another, even when we vehemently disagree. We need to be able to fight like hell, and stick up for the little guy, without diluting our message. And that's why I'm here in front of all of you, because I want to bring that idea to the Senate."

"When I get to the United States Senate, I'm going to bring with me the desire that the people of Connecticut have to lead the country in finding solutions that transcend party lines. I'm going to be working with people of all stripes, from Progressives such as Reginaldo Alphonsey, to Democrats like Joe Darnell, to Republicans like Zachary Fowler, to craft policy that puts the people first, and partisanship last. Now, sometimes one of these parties will show resistance to those ideas from the top down. Term limits, for example, just narrowly failed in the Senate. We only needed two extra votes, Connecticut, two votes, to finally put to rest once and for all the idea of a "career politician", and restore the power to the people. Unfortunately, though the Republicans and Progressives were able to come together for the most part and uniformly back the amendment, Senate Democrats were unanimous in their opposition to such a change. Funnily enough, the Media asked Mayor Schmidt about it too, and he didn't have anything to say! Those are the kinds of roadblocks on issues of transparency and progress that sometimes makes Congress drag its feet.

I want to tell you something loud and clear though, Connecticut. If I were in the Senate, I would have been that next vote for Term Limits. I would have been one more vote against the disastrous WAC, that Roberts supports and Schmidt skates around. I would have been a vote against POMA, an attempt to roll back basic rights guaranteed by the Constitution. And I would have been one more vote against the disaster known a the Minuteman Act, that subsidizes the Gun Industry at the expense of the people.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this special election is an important one, not just because of the legislation that comes and goes, but because we need to have people on Capitol Hill ready to usher in a new era of honesty and tri-partisanship in the wake of Winston and gridlock. I want to be Connecticut's voice for progress and decency, and I hope that when you go to the ballot box, you'll vote to bring those virtues to the United States Senate! Thank you!"

The crowd applauded as Singh waved to the crowd, walking back to the black car that would transport him to a dinner sit down with some of the town's biggest left-leaning donors.
Last edited by Vaquas on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:33 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:
(Image)
Anita Flores
@TruthRevolution

Anita Flores
@TruthRevolution
BREAKING Wilson endorses Jamie Johnson for Congress in CA 37.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:35 pm

BREAKDOWN
A nominee crumbles...

They are moments and images that will go down in history. Would be Supreme Court Justice Anna Rossi in her first hearing after scandalous allegations of racist and anti homosexual slurs in her college days sounded beaten and battered as she quietly answered questions pressing on the controversy, bitterly lamenting the attacks against her. But after a particularly aggressive series of questions from Senator Breckenridge (R-MA), ending in a scene of rolling emotions where Rossi first demanded that Breckenridge answer her counter question and diving into the thirty year old woman pleading to be listened to as Breckenridge ignored her, the dam was weakened and then broke as tears started pouring down Rossi's cheeks and every shield on emotion was removed.

It was something that has never been seen in a Supreme Court hearing and probably never will again. Rossi turned from a highly educated if clearly nervous nominee answering difficult questions on matters of Constitutional law and judicial ethics from the earlier days of hearings to a small young woman letting her anguish pour out with a cracking voice in front of a national audience, as viewership of the hearing, already among the highest ever after the revelations last night skyrocketed to record smashing levels as more and more viewers turned in to the rapidly escalating display, with even Rossi realizing and lamenting that she was "crying in front of the entire country"

Rossi accused Breckenridge of hating her, which the Massachussetts Senator replied to with two flat denials and looking to the Chair after motioning for a recess. This sparked perhaps the most emotionally dramatic moment of the hearing as Rossi through tears said Breckenridge would not even treat her like a human, and cried for him to look at her with a cracking voice. Breckenridge did not look at the nominee, but Majority Leader Winslow (R-MT) made a motion for recess seconded by Senator Locklear (R-AK), who had earlier briefly had a sharp moment with Rossi over suggesting the nominee temporarily break ABA standards and later brought tissues to her, and the second would bring the hearing to its final moment. Rossi with her makeup run down her face and appearing emotionally broken repeatedly muttered "No"s and said she could not go through what she had once again, making a final condemnation of Senators who sat by and did "nothing" while she was seeing her life "torn to shreds" and withdrew her candidacy.

Viewers temporarily thought broadcasts had lost sound at the sudden silence in the room broken only by muffled sobbing from Rossi as she embraced her father before the committee broke into heated conflict, with Senator Amaras (R-IA) Breckenridge over the "despicable" thing he had done, Breckenridge attacking Amaras's earlier "mocking" of Secretary of Transportation Serrano, and saying he was "doing his job" while Senator Locklear attempted to defuse the situation, and Amaras calling Breckenridge "filth" before storming out. Several other Senators vocalized their opinions with Senator Chandler (I-PA) calling the entire committee "d*mn fools", and Senator Kramer (R-AL), who was a rare earlier defender of Rossi after the allegations came out, calling the incident a "sham", and growing uncharacteristically angry, telling the Senate that if they would "practically bully" a nominee they "sure as h*ll need to look themselves in the mirror", while Senator Prejean (R-LA) said the entire committe should be "ashamed" and were "fools" and that he was "disgusted" by the "bogus" hearing. Senators Darnell (D-WA) and Breckenridge both attempted to close the committee in the tumult and were finally successful.

Reactions to the dramatic shift were swift and mixed. Criticism of Breckenridge came in quickly from fellow Republicans, including Amelia Yang (R-OR), Rossi's partner in the Winston trial, who called Breckenridge a "cruel monster", with Gov. Stevens (R-SC), Rep. Stevenson (R-MA), and Gov. Stephens (R-MT) joining in the criticism. Rossi did not escape criticism herself, however, including from Stephens, a former Professor of Rossi who after writing an Op-Ed endorsing her only a few days earlier, withdrew his endorsement after Rossi had already withdrawn her candidacy, saying it was "unacceptable" for her to "lose control of her emotions" during the proceedings. New Jersey gubernatorial candidate and Mayor of Trenton Joh Stansky, a Democrat, was dismissive to Rossi saying she was "never wanted in the first place", while Gov. Bill Denver (P-CO) said that the downfall of the Rossi nomination should be "celebrated", and blamed Republicans and Democrats for their actions in the chamber. One personally involved Senator, Brankers (D-WA), who asked the question that first brought Rossi to tears when he seemed to criticize her temperament as she began to get emotional, apologized to Rossi, and called for an apology from "other Senators" who engaged in "bullying and mockery"

TNS obtained several statements from major players as the dust slowly started to clear. Breckenridge seemed to look to soften his tone, saying he regretted any "undue stress or emotional pain" he caused, but defended his actions, saying "there were questions that simply needed to be asked", and hoping to move forward and "consider another nominee". Yang, who had also been an early defender of Rossi after the nominations came out, joining Senator Kramer as the only major political figures to claim they were false, went on the offensive against the Senate as a whole, saying the allegations were "ridiculous", that Rossi was being "slandered" by them, and calling the hearing a "witch trial" where "animosity and hatred" were levelled, that would be a "shameful moment in history." Senator Kramer similarly pressed hard on his rejection of the allegations against Rossi, saying the hearing was "absolutely disgraceful", saying Senators, referencing Breckenridge in particular, "relentlessly bullied" Rossi, and claiming an ideological basis behind the allegations, calling them a "fraudulent scam concocted by the left to ruin Dr. Rossi." For Stephens, who most dramatically shifted from his previous position, the Governor in statements said that his removal of his endorsement was not personal, saying Rossi was a "fine young woman", and calling Breckenridge "despicable", but sticking to his guns on retracting his endorsement, saying he was clearly "mistaken" in believing Rossi was "emotionally prepared" for the hearings.

From others, however, there was silence, with a number of politicians known for their major presences and quick responses on Twitter and other social media not making a peep following the hearing, including many who had been vocally critical of Rossi after the allegations came out. Just as the silence in the committee room after Rossi's withdrawal, these statesmen and women have remained without a word as the bubbling mass of public anger and opinion seethes, with occasional spouts out here and there with angry condemnations or aggressive putdowns bouncing here and there, but what side the eruption will be on still unknown.

....But could the same happen for the allegations against her?

After a stunning twist in the story of the Rossi nomination the night before, and an even more shocking one in the morning, one more swerve was still in the path. Less than six hours after Rossi's emotional display and withdrawal of her candidacy, counterclaims have emerged that have the potential to cast serious doubt on the original allegations. TNS sought out other members of the Harvard archery club and other fellow Harvard alums who were concurrent students with Rossi after the allegations broke yesterday evening but Rossi's dramatic and nationally televised breakdown seems that it may have broken down other barriers to coming forward.

Three students, Susan Jones, Anthony Velacruz, and Sophia Lorenz, alleging that they had been contacted and approached surreptitiously by alleged political actors who where allegedly seeking out alumni to "corroborate" a story of Rossi using racial and anti homosexual slurs and denounce her candidacy. The three claim they never saw her use said slurs as alleged in any context, with Jones alleging Rossi rarely if ever interacted with William Bennesley and Joanna Larner outside of the club. The three claim that various offers were made to entice the group into backing the allegations and ensure silence after the fact. The three all considered themselves to be on the left side of the political spectrum and were possibly targeted for that reason, but Jones said she came forward because "Whether or not she should have gotten on the court, this just wasn't right."

While these counter allegations are similarly not proven they raise the serious possibility that the original allegations against Rossi were constructed rather than authentic with the possibilities of an intentionally targeted scandal successfully bringing down a Supreme Court nominee a potentially earthshaking one. The scene in Washington is one of chaos with emotions running high and political fortunes in the balance, but the weekend ahead looks like it will be everything except restful and calming for the political world, who are seeing history unfold before them, with the potentially enormous effects and even the basic truth or untruth of the entire chaotic situation still shrouded in uncertainty.

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:48 pm

Sen. Alex Breckenridge

@SenatorBreckenridge

Given the recent revelations by TNS reporters regarding the possible concoction of these allegations by a third party, I would like to extend a further apology to Dr. Rossi. In the course of the committee's proceedings, I overstepped boundaries in a quest for the truth, and for that I am truly sorry. I am also calling for a full investigation into the claims, so that we may put this matter to bed once and for all.
Last edited by Vaquas on Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:01 pm

Dr. Amelia Yang
@Oregon5thRep

The people responsible for this smear are going to be exposed. I demand that Attorney General Florrick open a full federal investigation into what surely amounts to be one of the most damaging political hit-jobs in American History. If she declines to do so, she should be asked to resign by the President.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Velahor
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:03 pm

Vaquas wrote:
(Image)
Dr. Amelia Yang
@Oregon5thRep

The people responsible for this smear are going to be exposed. I demand that Attorney General Florrick open a full federal investigation into what surely amounts to be one of the most damaging political hit-jobs in American History. If she declines to do so, she should be asked to resign by the President.

Retweeted by @Doc4Montana & @GoCartGo
”A wasted vote is voting for someone that you don’t believe in”

Libertarian Realist/Neoclassical Liberal/Capitalistic Pragmatist, Civil Rights Advocate, Architecture Geek, Law Student
Diane Paulson - Congresswoman - Maine 2nd District
Michelle Paulson-Miller - White House Deputy Chief of Staff & Former NRA Chief Lobbyist
William S. Rogers III - Senator - Montana
Martha Prendergast - Senator & First Lady - West Virginia
Daniel Gundersen - Mayor of Waukesha, WI/Candidate for United States Senate/Founder of Dairy Dan’s

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:05 pm

Vaquas wrote:
(Image)
Dr. Amelia Yang
@Oregon5thRep

Retweeted by @WABrankers

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:07 pm

Kristen Stevenson
@BayStateGirl

It's too late for Breckenridge to try to backtrack now. He should have respected and listened to Rossi from the start and now that the tide has turned he only wants to cover himself, but he can't undo the damage he's done.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:22 pm

BREAKING UPDATES

After the shocking allegations against the now unemployed Anna Rossi were cast into doubt by further shocking counter allegations of the story being fabricated and advanced by political operatives the original allegers have now put themselves back in the spotlight with a fiery response that makes very clear that they are not backing down from their side of the story.

William Bennesley and Joanna Larner jointly put out a statement saying that the counter allegations of the three students are "Desperate and laughable lies" put together in "A doomed and detestable attempt to cover over the blatant bigotry of Anna Rossi" and added that "we can only wonder what right wing group is shoveling over money to get a fake story out to keep Rossi from being burned by her own ugly hate" and said the three were "traitors to the underprivileged and minorities who a racist, far right and Williams endorsed Rossi nomination would try to destroy."

The intensity has ramped up on both sides, so stick with TNS for the story
Last edited by Tallahassee News Station on Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:50 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:Wilson Twitter @TroyWilson

Anita Flores
@TruthRevolution
BREAKING Wilson endorses Jamie Johnson for Congress in CA 37.

"I meant anyone besides Dianna Noble and any Johnson."
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse