NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2017: The U.S. Political RP: IC [CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:55 pm

Vaquas wrote:
(Image)
Dr. Amelia Yang
@Oregon5thRep

The people responsible for this smear are going to be exposed. I demand that Attorney General Florrick open a full federal investigation into what surely amounts to be one of the most damaging political hit-jobs in American History. If she declines to do so, she should be asked to resign by the President.

Liked and retweeted by @TroyWilson.
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:00 pm

Jamie Johnson
@RIRep

EVIL ANNA ROSSI HAS BEEN DEFEATED. Very bad behavior from Breckenridge, should be censured. There should be an investigation though!

Jamie Johnson
@RIRep

Breaking: Troy Wilson endorses Fredrick Williams for CA-37

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:19 pm

Gerald Drumpf

@RealGeraldDrumpf
Dum-dum Troy Wilson endorses Alex Breckenridge for California 37th!

Gerald Drumpf

@RealGeraldDrumpf
I fully support an investgiation into the allegations against the tremendous Anna Rossi. Very much like slander #BROUGHTTOJUSTICE
Last edited by Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi on Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass

What have we done...

Panira
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Panira » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:03 pm

Jason Pross
@RepProssWV

The allegations against Dr. Rossi and the counterclaims of said allegations both deserve a full investigation. The public needs to know the truth.

I stand by many of my colleagues in condemning the treatment of Dr. Rossi by certain Senators.

Fred Granden
@FredGrandenKS

Sen. Breckinridge ought to be ashamed of his treatment of Dr. Rossi! Just another cruel lefty, similar to those who brought up these sham allegations. Political actors!
Signatures are just a social construct.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:40 am

The Orion Islands wrote:
Tallahassee News Station wrote:

(Image)
Anita Flores
@TruthRevolution
BREAKING Wilson endorses Jamie Johnson for Congress in CA 37.

Wilson Twitter @TroyWilson
"I meant anyone besides Dianna Noble and any Johnson."

Anita Flores
@TruthRevolution
BREAKING Wilson endorses Gerald Drumpf for Congress in CA 37.
Last edited by Tallahassee News Station on Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:37 am

1495 Williamsport Pike, Martinsburg, West Virginia

Amaras decided to move things along. "Well, I am glad to know that the truth is going to come out. I'm sure you'll need some time to collect your memories, so we'll get in touch again then."
Last edited by Prolieum on Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:27 am

Calvin Reed
@POTUS

To concoct a story, to deliberately manufacture a baseless slander, to seek to destroy a life for political gain is reprehensible and deplorable and worthy of all condemnation.

Calvin Reed
@POTUS

I'm calling on the Judiciary Committee to immediately investigate this matter to the fullest extent possible, to find the truth, to vindicate the innocent and expose whoever is behind this smear campaign.

Calvin Reed
@POTUS

For whoever is responsible, I intend to levy the full weight of the Justice Department against you and prosecute any and all chargeable offenses if you stay hidden. Confess and admit your wrong, and there will be leniency.

Calvin Reed
@POTUS

This disgusting smear, to take a serious matter and concoct politically motivated allegations, to set back our progress towards racial justice with lies, this is against everything America should stand for.

Calvin Reed
@POTUS

Make no mistake, if we allow assassination by false allegation to become a norm of our society, then our democracy will fail.

Calvin Reed
@POTUS

On behalf of the entire nation, I extend a most sincere apology to Dr. Rossi for the horrible wrong that has been done to her and her family.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)

Velahor
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:07 am

Prolieum wrote:
(Image)
Calvin Reed
@POTUS

To concoct a story, to deliberately manufacture a baseless slander, to seek to destroy a life for political gain is reprehensible and deplorable and worthy of all condemnation.

(Image)
Calvin Reed
@POTUS

I'm calling on the Judiciary Committee to immediately investigate this matter to the fullest extent possible, to find the truth, to vindicate the innocent and expose whoever is behind this smear campaign.

(Image)
Calvin Reed
@POTUS

For whoever is responsible, I intend to levy the full weight of the Justice Department against you and prosecute any and all chargeable offenses if you stay hidden. Confess and admit your wrong, and there will be leniency.

(Image)
Calvin Reed
@POTUS

This disgusting smear, to take a serious matter and concoct politically motivated allegations, to set back our progress towards racial justice with lies, this is against everything America should stand for.

(Image)
Calvin Reed
@POTUS

Make no mistake, if we allow assassination by false allegation to become a norm of our society, then our democracy will fail.

(Image)
Calvin Reed
@POTUS

On behalf of the entire nation, I extend a most sincere apology to Dr. Rossi for the horrible wrong that has been done to her and her family.

@Doc4Montana retweets: “Way to go @POTUS! If there are false allegations, they must be investigated.”
”A wasted vote is voting for someone that you don’t believe in”

Libertarian Realist/Neoclassical Liberal/Capitalistic Pragmatist, Civil Rights Advocate, Architecture Geek, Law Student
Diane Paulson - Congresswoman - Maine 2nd District
Michelle Paulson-Miller - White House Deputy Chief of Staff & Former NRA Chief Lobbyist
William S. Rogers III - Senator - Montana
Martha Prendergast - Senator & First Lady - West Virginia
Daniel Gundersen - Mayor of Waukesha, WI/Candidate for United States Senate/Founder of Dairy Dan’s

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:16 am

Prolieum wrote:
(Image)
Calvin Reed
@POTUS

(Image)
Calvin Reed
@POTUS

(Image)
Calvin Reed
@POTUS

(Image)
Calvin Reed
@POTUS

(Image)
Calvin Reed
@POTUS

(Image)
Calvin Reed
@POTUS

Liked and retweeted by @TroyWilson.
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:43 am

Glen Anderson
Carlisle, Cumberland County
Campaign Stop #14

As Anderson watched the Rossi hearing he literally facepalmed… with both hands…. Before commenting to his assistant Stephen “You cannot cry before Congress, fucking hell.” Anderson stood in the campaign office and started yelling “Fucking hell grow up Anna, toughen up!” Luckily it was late at night and only core staff was there so his outburst wasn’t public.

“Thoughts?” Glen said while pacing the room “We don’t know how the state feels about Rossi” Pollster Rebecca Moss said flatly “don’t discuss her if we don’t have to”. Anderson nodded grimly, he had always thought Rossi was a joke but thought she was harmless, this however was embarrassing, he had to fight every instinct not to lash out at her. Campaign Manager De Sousa spoke up “you were getting closer to her to get her endorsement but you werent close enough yet for their to be much of a connection. Nothing to worry about.”

The next day Glen had a rally in Cumberland County, it was at a supporters (and family friends) farm a few miles outside Carlise. He and his speechwriter had worked hard on the new agricultural section of the speech, it would be placed just after the education section and would focus on supporting small family farms, fostering a stronger supportive community and cutting down regulations. A big part of the speech was also pointing out that farm subsidies mainly went to large corporate farms, in the general election this would lead into some policies that cut agricultural subsidies but no reason to mention that now...

"Thank you all for being here today, and for caring enough about our great state to be involved in this effort to Get Pennsylvania Working for the better. This is an incredible turnout and its truly humbling.”

“Let me begin by introducing myself, I am Congressman Glen Anderson I was born in Lebanon and I have devoted my life to public service. Since I first start representing the 17th district in 2012 I have constantly asked myself, ‘how do I best serve my state?’ Searching for an answer to that question I have traveled to every corner of the state, from my alma mater Penn State, to the streets of Philadelphia, the rusted factories of Erie, to the farms of Lancaster I have consistently traveled and spoke to countless residents of our state, people from all walks of life about their concerns and hopes.”

“The common theme I've been hearing is frustration. People everywhere see a real disconnect between Harrisburg and the rest of Pennsylvania. We feel that not only are our elected leaders not solving the serious problems that face us, but that they are actually causing the problems, and making things worse.”

“The average Pennsylvanian sees a governor and a legislature willing to impose record tax increases on the rest of us that we don't need, don't want, and simply cannot afford.”

“We are perfectly situated to become the strongest state in the union, a economic powerhouse. 1/3rd of our nation’s population is within a 24 hour drive, we have a strong work ethic, our universities are leading advanced research that will change the way we live, and yet every day I see our state hemorrhaging jobs, businesses, and taxpayers at an alarming rate, with no discernible response, or action from Harrisburg other than imposing more taxes and stressing our economy to the breaking point.”

“Regardless of party the people of our state constantly tell me we are heading in the wrong direction, and through all my discussions, my travels across the state and country it has become abundantly clear that our state cannot change direction without changing governors, that is why I am running for governor, to get Pennsylvania working again, I refuse to accept the status quo, the politics as usual.”

“Let me tell you what i stand for... I’m proud to say that in during my tenure in congress, i’ve fought to expand healthcare to our first responders, I have championed education, supporting Education Savings Accounts and merit pay for teachers. Just this year I introduced bills in Congress designed to strengthen our pediatric workforce, to protect and encourage innovation for small businesses, to reform onerous regulations stifling the growth of our communities, and to start a grant program to rehabilitate our crumbling schools. I proudly introduced the “21st Century Agriculture Act of 2017” which will revolutionize how we farm and improving quality of life across the state. I’m Pro-Life, Pro-Free Speech, Pro-Second Amendment, Pro-Student, Pro-Small Business and Firmly against the bloated government and fiscal irresponsibility of Harrisburg.”

“As it stands today Harrisburg has 150,000 pages worth of regulations that impact business and every single citizen, we have a heroin and opioid crisis, we have a skilled labor crisis, we have an economy has stay flat for years under the current administration. And for every problem facing our state, the current administration seems to only find one solution… raise taxes.”

“Harrisburg looks out for itself not the state, from day one as governor I will push to cut property taxes, cut wasteful spending and work to create a more efficient government in Harrisburg that works for the people of our state. I pledge that as your governor I will begin a policy of zero based budgeting, we will track every dollar being spent and we will treat with respect every single one. Despite claims to the contrary I can tell you that Harrisburg does not have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem, and today I am calling on the state legislature to begin working on a taxpayer bill of rights.”

“We're standing up for the thousands of Pennsylvanians who are losing their pensions because of politics and incompetence. We're standing up for the Pennsylvanian’s who have lost their jobs and we're standing up for their families who are struggling to make ends meet. We're standing up for those thousands of small business owners who have closed their doors, and the thousands of others who are struggling just to keep them open.”

“I know the anxiety you all are feeling, I have a young daughter myself. She wants to grow up to be a dentist, and I want to not only make sure she can go to college and pursue her dream but that their will be good jobs and economic security when she graduates. Jobs will come from a healthy modernized economy not one built behind barriers to growth or handouts to a privileged few through corporate welfare. In congress I have made my first priority the economic security for families, that is something I will continue as governor, building a 21st century economy where people can work hard not just to get by but to thrive and give their children a better life then they had.”

“A few weeks ago I was speaking with some of my fellow congress members from Florida. They told me of Dorothy Famiano and her kids Danielle and Nicholas. Nicholas was born with a condition called spina bifida and is confined to a wheelchair, Danielle has autism and cerebral palsy, and they were both in the foster care program. Dorothy looked at these kids and where others may have seen challenge raising children with special needs instead only saw love and adopted the pair. Today Danielle and Nicholas are thriving teenagers with lives more promising than anyone could have expected.”

“Dorothy deserves all the praise and credit in the world for her actions, but she had hardships raising these kids. The public school system didn’t work for them, there was no place to put them, placed in classrooms overfilled with students that had severe behavioral issues it was not a environment where they could learn or thrive. It wasn’t until Dorothy learned about the Gardiner Scholarship that things turned around. The scholarship was specifically for children with special needs, applying through the Step Up for Students program the Scholarship gave her the ability to homeschool her children, letting her teach her children at their own pace and meeting their needs, from there her kids blossomed and made great progress.”

“Dorothy said ‘They have gifts that aren’t necessarily discovered in a classroom setting. I saw that potential in them from the first time I met them. The success my children are enjoying is due to the fact the Gardiner Scholarship is geared towards each child’s strength. It’s the personalized learning experience that has made it so successful. A lot of people don’t understand this.’”

“Thousands of students in our state face the same challenges that Dorothy’s kids faced. Programs similar to the Gardiner Scholarship program could prove a turning point in the education and development for our children. We need Education Savings Accounts, programs where parents can provide children with the education that best suits them, tuition, special needs services, curriculum and more can be funded based on the individual needs of the kids. This is educational innovation, this is bringing closer to bringing education into the 21st century, people demand choice in every area of life, education should not be the exception.”

“Six States have already enacted ESA’s and families are extremely satisfied with the results, over a 90% satisfaction rate. Empowering parents is a necessity to improving education, and ESAs promise to improve the lives of student by letting parents choose what’s best for their child.”

“Pennsylvania was once the leader in education choice, in 2011 the tax credit cap for EITC scholarships here was $60 million, it served 38,000 students the most in the country, Florida served 29,000 students. Audits of the program have found it saves billions for taxpayers and provides better education for the students through school choice and empowering parents. Now Florida serves 107,000 students while Pennsylvania doesn’t serve half that many, and is forced to turn down thousands every year. The EITC should not be arbitrarily capped but should be based on demand. As governor I will pursue legislation to increase tax credits automatically if 90% of available credits were claimed in the previous year. I will not allow partisan political skirmishes disrupt valuable programs as we have seen too often in the past.”

“School Choice and Education Savings Accounts put choice back in the hands of parents, they provide an escape route from failing and violent schools, they save money and lead to smaller class sizes, they give lower income families the same options as upper income families, and they force schools to improve to attract students. Perhaps most importantly it rejects the notion of a “One-Size-Fits-All” education, it creates diverse schools that respond to the needs of the children instead of forcing children to respond to the needs of a rigid curriculum.”

“ For towns like this I wrote the Student Fiscal Literacy Act, supports schools that try and teach their students practical financial literacy, how to balance a checkbook, save for the future and make smart financial choices that let them pursue the American dream. Its for towns like this that I wrote legislation like the 21st Century Agriculture Act, which amends the tax code to reflect the modern realities of farming, lowering the cost of doing business and making things easier, a goal I will continue as your governor. ”

“For towns like this I authored the Save Local and Small Business Act, which rewrote regulations a rules governing businesses on main street, making it easier to do business, lowering taxes and increasing investment in the small businesses that need and deserve it the most. It reforms the worst parts of Dodd-Frank, that have so badly impacted small banks and businesses and made it easier for entrepreneurs to get loans.”

“For towns like this I wrote the Invent and Manufacture in America Act, which promotes and protects manufacturers in America, not just helping keep our job right here in Pennsylvania, but beginning the process of bringing them back home.”

“For kids like ours I wrote the Educational Facility Rehabilitation Act, a bill that will help ensure that kids don’t need to attend crumbling schools, schools without heat in the winter or air conditioning in the Summer, because schools should have to worry about teaching children, not whether the facilities are safe. For kids like ours I authored the Strengthening our Pediatric Workforce Act, which encourages doctors to enter into the field of children's health, a field that desperately needs more doctors.”

“As your governor my agenda will all works towards the prosperity of Pennsylvanians, not select corporations or special interests. I will push for policies that promote charter schools and quality education, doubling down on policies like your county has where residents may apply to attend cyber charter schools with no additional costs to parents. And when we send our children to college I will pursue a policy of openness and much needed transparency regarding tuition and what your children will get out of college.”

“We don’t do enough… not nearly enough to support our farmers. I’m not talking about subsidizing farmers more i’m talking about farming smarter. The truth is the average farmer receives little to no actual support with the vast majority going to corporate farmers and massive land holders. Our farmers facing burdensome regulations, negative stereotypes, children fleeing the family business. As governor I will reform how we approach farming, I’ll make sure aid goes to the people who actually need it not corporate mega-farms. We will foster an environment of community, accountability and stewardship, we are seeing our small rural communities falling apart, their vibrant spirit becoming ghost towns in the same way our proud industrial towns turn to rust.

Our government federal, state and local saddle our farmers with excess paperwork, regulations and an increasingly burdensome bureaucracy. Big corporate farms set high barriers that small farms cont overcome, thats not a free market. As Governor I will cut back on the red tape that hurts so many, you will not need an army of lawyers to contend with a mountain of paperwork and regulation. We will deregulate locally produced foods, and work to exempt local sales from government licensure, permitting, certification, inspection, packaging, and labeling requirements, and applies to farmers’ markets as well as on-site stores at farms.

“As it stands the democratic leadership in Harrisburg is a relic, large scale standardization, control, spending and bureaucracy, things do not reflect a highly diverse society, a highly diverse population and a highly diverse state, instead we have an lumbering ‘one size fits all’ government that doesnt fit with the 21st century. With all our advantages jobs are growing at less than 1% a year, Pennsylvania unemployment increases while the rest of the country decreases. Business and entrepreneurship has been stifled by over taxation and regulation, an unbroken 45 year streak of tax increases. We need new solutions, new innovation not more of the same.”

“The policies of Harrisburg have resulted in companies like GE sending jobs to Texas, our wealth and factories overseas leaving thousands of Pennsylvanians out of work. The negligence of those in Harrisburg have seen the jobs of skilled craftsman and tradespeople moved thousands of miles away, it has devastated our middle class, it has devastated our nation. Staying on this path and continuing these policies of relentless taxation, and allowing our communities to deteriorate will keep our factories closed, our inner cities poor, and special interests in control.”

“Jobs will come from a healthy modernized economy not one built behind barriers to growth or handouts to a privileged few through corporate welfare. In congress I have made my first priority the economic security for families, that is something I will continue as governor, building a 21st century economy where people can work hard not just to get by but to thrive and give their children a better life then they had.”

“Under the absent leadership of the democrats an average family of four in our state now owes nearly $20,000 to pay off the state pension fund alone. Many of our school districts, our urban areas spend over $300,000 per high school graduates, half aren’t proficient in basic algebra, they can’t read at a high school level. And for all the accolades the democrats have received for increasing education funding, less than 30% has actually gone to teaching.”

“This same leadership has led to the near collapse of our pension system in the state, the average family of four now owes $20,000 to pay off the state pension fund debt. 10 years ago democrats denied the existence of a pension crisis, 2 years ago Vilseck vetoed vital pension reforms, but because of the advocacy and had work of Pennsylvania citizens like you I have some good news... our Senate Majority Leader has introduced SB 1, and it is going to be a major turn around for our state. It moves us away from the unsustainable pension system to a system that provides choice for workers and stability for taxpayers. I have spoken with the leader at length about SB 1 and I am proud to fully endorse this legislation and I encourage all of you to contact your representatives and voice your support!”

“SB 1 is just one step in the right direction, we need to lower taxes of all forms, property, sales, income and whatever else overburden Pennsylvanians. Our budget deficit grows not because of a lack of revenue but because these high taxes, overregulation and a state government that continues to fund failing programs. As your governor I will institute an automatic sunset provision for under-performing programs and require the implementation of cost-reducing changes recommended by the IFO or Performance based Budget Board. We are going to introduce transparency measures and pass the taxpayer protection act to control spending and protect the hard earned money of families across the state.”

“We are going to become the most business friendly state in the nation, not through reckless corporate welfare that the current administration engages in but by actually creating a environment of growth, an environment where the American Dream can thrive. Our state has countless advantages, we have some of the largest, cheapest deposits of natural gas and coal in the world, we can utilize that to bring back the manufacturing jobs of years past we can become the global leader in manufacturing and energy exports once again. I refuse to accept Pennsylvania’s place at the bottom of the country for job growth and economic output, its time for that to end.”

“As your governor I will put an end to a lack of transparency in Harrisburg, the shadow budget, the lack of accountability. I am going to start a policy of job growth, education and fiscal responsibility. I will make blue collar communities like this one, ones that have been left behind by Winston and Harrisburg, my top priority unlike the democrats who have taken communities like yours for granted. How many years have democratic leaders made promises that never came to fruition? You all deserve economic strength and stability, accept nothing less.”

“Despite this lack of transparency, the state lawmakers are some of the best paid in the nation, the governor makes over $190,000 a year, the highest in the nation. I pledge to you today that as governor I will not take a dime of that salary until the salary is lowered! The lowest salary of a governor in the nation is $70,000, Maine, I call on the legislature to make it at least that low. All elected officials working for the state will have a pay freeze while I am governor until the budget is balanced.”

“I will do everything in my power to create an environment more friendly to business encouraging the growth of industries new and old. I am going to fight for the expansion of healthcare and higher education here in places like Erie, i’m going to fight for tax cuts for small businesses and across the board. As your governor I will be an advocate in Washington for the renegotiation of trade deals that are now outdated and costing jobs.”

“The policies of Harrisburg have resulted in plants like GE to send jobs and plants to Texas, our wealth and factories overseas leaving thousands of Pennsylvanians out of work. The negligence of those in Harrisburg have seen the jobs of skilled craftsman and tradespeople moved thousands of miles away, it has devastated our middle class, it has devastated our nation. Staying on this path and continuing these policies of relentless taxation, and allowing our communities to deteriorate will keep our factories closed, our inner cities poor, and special interests in control.”

“Ladies and gentlemen let’s have the economic resurgence of our state begin today. Lets send a message to Harrisburg a message that enough is enough and we need an economy that is growing not stagnant, it’s time to stop over-taxing, over-regulating, and crippling ourselves. It’s time to get Pennsylvania working again, I hope you join me, God bless America and God Bless the Great State of Pennsylvania, Thank You!.”
Last edited by Dentali on Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:51 am

Donald Johnson
@TheLoveDoctor
Thankfully Racist Rossi was not confirmed for the role of Justice #RacistRossi #SCOTUS

Donald Johnson
@TheLoveDoctor
If the President wanted a stupid, silly, lying person to serve on SCOTUS he should’ve nominated Troy Wilson! #TroyWilsonHasAnIQOfZero #SCOTUS
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:21 pm

Meelducan wrote:
(Image)
Donald Johnson
@TheLoveDoctor
Thankfully Racist Rossi was not confirmed for the role of Justice #RacistRossi #SCOTUS

(Image)
Donald Johnson
@TheLoveDoctor
If the President wanted a stupid, silly, lying person to serve on SCOTUS he should’ve nominated Troy Wilson! #TroyWilsonHasAnIQOfZero #SCOTUS

"One warning to Donald Johnson: RETRACT YOUR COMMENT OR I WILL SUE FOR DEFAMATION AND LIBEL! I also would refuse a Supreme Court nomination because I can better serve Wyoming in the Senate."
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:23 pm

Anita Flores
@TruthRevolution
Poor wittle Wilson. Words hurt so much he needs mummy government to come in and stop the mean mean free speech
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:28 pm

(Image)
Anita Flores
@TruthRevolution
Poor wittle Wilson. Words hurt so much he needs mummy government to come in and stop the mean mean free speech

Congressman Jason Samara
@Jsam7

@TroyWilson So you can dish out insults but not take them?
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:31 pm

(Image)
Anita Flores
@TruthRevolution

"I half expected you to butt into my feud. There are times when people could get really hurt by things like defamation, slander, and libel. People need to know that total lying to hurt others is not protected speech."
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:32 pm

Donald Johnson
@TheLoveDoctor
Troy, the only way you could ‘best serve’ Wyoming is by leaving the state! (Also, I was wrong about your IQ, it’s actually -10.)#StupidWilson #FreeSpeech #SueMe
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:33 pm

Dentali wrote:
(Image)
Anita Flores
@TruthRevolution

Congressman Jason Samara
@Jsam7

@TroyWilson So you can dish out insults but not take them?

"I have had enough of being bullied by the Johnsons, Noble, and Amaras on Twitter. I am trying to make peace with Amaras, but when someone insults my intelligence, that's over the line."
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:42 pm

Meelducan wrote:
(Image)
Donald Johnson
@TheLoveDoctor
Troy, the only way you could ‘best serve’ Wyoming is by leaving the state! (Also, I was wrong about your IQ, it’s actually -10.)#StupidWilson #FreeSpeech #SueMe

"And you think best serving California is porn and genocide of the unborn?! Who's crazy now?"
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:49 pm

Jamie Johnson
@RIRep

Negative IQ Troy Wilson needs to be locked up in a mental asylum!

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Tumblrena
Senator

Founded: Mar 20, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Tumblrena » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:26 pm

Jacob Bellinger-Frank
@TipOfTheSpear

An innocent woman wouldn't have shed those crocodile tears in a display that's so great it deserves an Oscar. Rossi got caught and tried to get away with it with fake hysterics.

Jacob Bellinger-Frank
@TipOfTheSpear

Rossi just played to right wing sexism by acting like a poor frail helpless woman who needs a man to defend her and she got all the regressive saps to fall for it, Prejean Wilson Kramer and Amaras, just look at the white knights!

Jacob Bellinger-Frank
@TipOfTheSpear

Like she needed to prove that she wanted to send America back to the 1950s even more. She's a bigot who thinks she can get away with it if she cries. Not happening!

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:54 pm

Meelducan wrote:
(Image)
Donald Johnson
@TheLoveDoctor

Retweeted by @Noble4Senate
Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

Velahor
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:54 pm

Prolieum wrote:

Amaras decided to move things along. "Well, I am glad to know that the truth is going to come out. I'm sure you'll need some time to collect your memories, so we'll get in touch again then."

“Okay,” replied Nicole. “But most importantly, where are you going to need our testimony of this? The news? Court? What were you thinking?”

Libertarian Realist/Neoclassical Liberal/Capitalistic Pragmatist, Civil Rights Advocate, Architecture Geek, Law Student
Michelle Paulson-Miller - White House Deputy Chief of Staff & Former NRA Chief Lobbyist
Daniel Gundersen - Mayor of Waukesha, WI/Candidate for United States Senate/Founder of Dairy Dan’s

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:56 pm

"We'll start by letting the people know, of course," Amaras replied. "If the lawyers come out, then we'll just affirm it."
Male.

Velahor
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:09 pm

Prolieum wrote:

"We'll start by letting the people know, of course," Amaras replied. "If the lawyers come out, then we'll just affirm it."

“That sounds good to me,” says Nicole, turning to Jared, “what do you think?”

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:23 pm

Clearwater Household, Suffolk, Virginia

"I gotta run for guvahnuh."

Moses Clearwater was staring at the Rossi hearing highlights being replayed on one of the network stations. He was aghast at the display being shown. It shocked him.

"I gotta run for guvahnuh."

His mother remained silent, but rather than watching the television she was watching her son's face. She had been telling him that he should run for a year, and he was just finally coming to realize it himself.

"You gotta, Moses Franklin. Ain't gon' solve none of these problems 'f you keep hidin' b'hind those books uh yours.'

Moses didn't respond for a long while. Then he abruptly switched off the television and faced his mother.

"Look Mama. I like mah life the way it is righ' now. They ain't just books, theah movies now. I got involved with a company up in NOVA, Mama. I wasn't gonna fall for your shit."

His mother leaned over and smacked her son on the side of the said.

"You know better than to use that language wit yuh Mama! I-"

"Mama, please," Clearwater said calmly. "I was bein' selfish. Truth is, yuh were bein' selfish too. Yuh wanted the status, yuh wanted your son to be big again. I unduhstand that. I really do. But Mama, those were the wrong reasons. I gotta run on 'count of what I jus' saw on that television. I get I made some missakes, yuh'only remind me every day bout them. This is the only way it's gon' make you happy, and now I feel I gotta do it."

Moses stood and walked to his study. There he shuffled around his notes for a card Rhodes had given him for a potential campaign manager. He dialed the number.
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse