NATION

PASSWORD

The 115th Congress-Washington 2017

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:52 am

Chewion wrote:Senator Carter

“In the interest of your privacy I will allow you to answer the current question with us in private following the rest of this public hearing. Let us move on to the next question.”

"Mr. Velacruz I recommend you be as detailed and unambiguous as possible in your responses. You havent seen her in quite awhile then, not since school?"
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:58 am

Dentali wrote:

“In the interest of your privacy I will allow you to answer the current question with us in private following the rest of this public hearing. Let us move on to the next question.”

"Mr. Velacruz I recommend you be as detailed and unambiguous as possible in your responses. You havent seen her in quite awhile then, not since school?"

"Uh, yeah, we haven't talked since school."
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:29 am

Tallahassee News Station wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"On the record and under oath did you ever hear Dr. Rossi use racial slurs, homophobic remarks or anything else she was accused of?"

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:41 am

Dentali wrote:

"On the record and under oath did you ever hear Dr. Rossi use racial slurs, homophobic remarks or anything else she was accused of?"

"No I never did. I never heard her say anything like that"

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:45 am

Dentali wrote:

"Prior to her nomination were their ever rumors or information you heard second hand she made such remarks?"

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:46 am

Dentali wrote:

"Prior to her nomination were their ever rumors or information you heard second hand she made such remarks?"

"No, there weren't any at all"

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:03 am

Dentali wrote:

"Have you been contacted by any entity asking you to say Dr Rossi had made such remarks?"

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:04 am

Dentali wrote:

"Have you been contacted by any entity asking you to say Dr Rossi had made such remarks?"

"Yes. I was called, uh, I was called a couple times and then they showed up to my door"

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:05 am

Dentali wrote:

"Yes. I was called, uh, I was called a couple times and then they showed up to my door"

"Please detail the calls and the visit to the best of your ability, any detail could be helpful."

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:15 am

Dentali wrote:

"Please detail the calls and the visit to the best of your ability, any detail could be helpful."

"I mean uh they were....can we put this in the private part too?"

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:21 am

Dentali wrote:

"I mean uh they were....can we put this in the private part too?"

"I have no issue" Fowler says looking at Carter

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:40 am

Senator Carter

Carter leaned towards the mic and said "I have no problem with that but may I ask the reasoning behind it? Do you fear for your safety?"
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:05 pm

Carter leaned towards the mic and said "I have no problem with that but may I ask the reasoning behind it? Do you fear for your safety?"

Tony looked at the cameras. "I'll uh, I should talk about that when we're in private"

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:02 pm

Tony looked at the cameras. "I'll uh, I should talk about that when we're in private"

Senator Carter

“Very well. May we please have the room. Anyone not on this committee, or not helping the witness please exit the room until further notice.”

Waiting until all the cameras and reporters left, Carter finally said “Now we have our privacy. Please answer the two questions.”
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:08 pm

Chewion wrote:

Senator Carter

“Very well. May we please have the room. Anyone not on this committee, or not helping the witness please exit the room until further notice.”

Waiting until all the cameras and reporters left, Carter finally said “Now we have our privacy. Please answer the two questions.”

"Uh, which one first?"

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:14 pm

Committee Floor

Surprised that anybody actually listened to Carter, Darnell quickly asked his question again.

"Mr. Velacruz, have you ever had a romantic relationship with Dr. Rossi?"
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:17 pm

Meelducan wrote:
Committee Floor

Surprised that anybody actually listened to Carter, Darnell quickly asked his question again.

"Mr. Velacruz, have you ever had a romantic relationship with Dr. Rossi?"

"Well so....no. Not really."

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:26 pm

Committee Floor

"Would you care to elaborate?" Darnell followed up.
Marianne 2024:

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:36 pm

Meelducan wrote:
Committee Floor

"Well uh, we didn't really have a relationship....I was just hoping that we maybe could." He blushes.

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:01 pm

“I think that’s enough on that line of questioning gentlemen.” Locklear said, authoritatively. She motioned to an aide.

“Tell the press they can return.”
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:21 pm

Senator Carter

Carter glares down Locklear before saying to the aid “Not yet. He still must answer the question regarding the call and visit and if the reason he wanted to discuss it in private was out of fear.”
Last edited by Chewion on Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:31 pm

Committee Floor

Darnell turned to Locklear,

“Sorry Senator, I didn’t realise that you were appointed Chairwoman!”
Marianne 2024:

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:37 pm

Locklear just shook her head.

“Mr. Velacruz, let us just move this along please. The longer we stay in this setting, the more the media is going to wildly speculate.” She made clear. “Please proceed with your answers directly so that we have them clear on the record and so we may reintroduce transparency.”
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:55 pm

Meelducan wrote:
Committee Floor

"Well uh, we didn't really have a relationship....I was just hoping that we maybe could." He blushes.

"In as much detail as you can please tell us about being approached regarding the Rossi accusations"

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:06 pm

Dentali wrote:

"In as much detail as you can please tell us about being approached regarding the Rossi accusations"

"So it was a phone call at first. And then there was a second phone call later but it started with one. And there was this man and he was talking about corroborating these allegations against uh, Anna. But they weren't real, they were those slurs that she never said. And he uh, he made some offers, uh, talked about a payday but I turned him down. Then he called again and it was a different number this time and he was angrier. He started uh, started making threats and it got really bad and I just hung up on him. But then he showed up at my house and I got really scared. He was threatening me and I thought I was going to just die and he wanted me to back up these stories and I thought he was going to kill me. But my dog, I think he got afraid of my dog because he didn't like him and started barking and making a fuss and its a big dog, and I guess that helped because he left, but I couldn't even sleep after that, I thought he was gonna kill me."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse