NATION

PASSWORD

The 115th Congress-Washington 2017

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:55 am

Senate Floor

Amaras lifted himself up from his seat, stepping heavily forward to set out on a short circuit of his own. Not bothering with any lengthier pitch, he simply set himself on a course touching base with those Republican Senators Wilson had spoken to, briefly inquiring to each of them whether they favored a system that would see men such as a certain Senator from Wyoming returning to their seats for years to come before moving to the next.
Last edited by Prolieum on Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:35 am

Prolieum wrote:
Senate Floor

Amaras lifted himself up from his seat, stepping heavily forward to set out on a short circuit of his own. Not bothering with any lengthier pitch, he simply set himself on a course touching base with those Republican Senators Wilson had spoken to, briefly inquiring to each of them whether they favored a system that would see men such as a certain Senator from Wyoming returning to their seats for years to come before moving to the next.

Wilson, noticing Amaras, doubled back to the Senators he had spoken to, asking them if they wanted Senator Dianna Noble to be forced on the people of the United States, and if they wanted people like Amaras changing the Constitution left and right. He also expands his course to include the Nebraska and Kansas delegations.
Last edited by The Orion Islands on Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Greater Arab State
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:01 am

The Orion Islands wrote:
Prolieum wrote:
Senate Floor

Wilson, noticing Amaras, doubled back to the Senators he had spoken to, asking them if they wanted Senator Dianna Noble to be forced on the people of the United States, and if they wanted people like Amaras changing the Constitution left and right. He also expands his course to include the Nebraska and Kansas delegations.

Kramer proceeded to lobby the Kentucky delegation before heading to the Nebraska and Kansas delegations in order to counter Senator Wilson.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024
This nation does not represent my political views.

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:38 am

Senate Floor

Darnell left his seat and walked over to the Idaho delegation, and began talking to them about the bill. He wasn’t trying to flip them, for he only wanted to sway them to the Democratic side.

After discussing the bill, he was intending to ask if they wanted grab lunch with him next Tuesday.
Last edited by Meelducan on Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:46 am

House floor

Another note landed on Jamie’s lap, this time in the form of a paper airplane.

Jamie

I’ll get the getaway car and the masks!

The most Universal Regards,
D. Johnson
Marianne 2024:

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:00 pm

Greater Arab State wrote:
The Orion Islands wrote:Wilson, noticing Amaras, doubled back to the Senators he had spoken to, asking them if they wanted Senator Dianna Noble to be forced on the people of the United States, and if they wanted people like Amaras changing the Constitution left and right. He also expands his course to include the Nebraska and Kansas delegations.

Kramer proceeded to lobby the Kentucky delegation before heading to the Nebraska and Kansas delegations in order to counter Senator Wilson.

Wilson goes to the Kentucky delegation to counter Kramer.
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:48 pm

Senate floor

Darnell creeps over to the Oklahoma delegation to try and sway them to vote with the Democrats. As he was discussing the bill, he brought up the CTPA hoping to get the votes for it to pass.
Marianne 2024:

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:58 pm

House Floor

Rep. Rossi: "Aye."
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:59 pm

House Floor-Chair

"With all votes tallied, the bill passes, to be referred to the Senate with the recommendation that it be passed."

"The floor is open to motions."
Male.

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:04 pm

House floor

Donald Johnson: "I move to suspend all necessary rules and take up ROCRA.”
Marianne 2024:

Velahor
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:12 pm

Meelducan wrote:
House floor

Donald Johnson: "I move to suspend all necessary rules and take up ROCRA.”

Smith: “Second.”
”A wasted vote is voting for someone that you don’t believe in”

Libertarian Realist/Neoclassical Liberal/Capitalistic Pragmatist, Civil Rights Advocate, Architecture Geek, Law Student
Diane Paulson - Congresswoman - Maine 2nd District
Michelle Paulson-Miller - White House Deputy Chief of Staff & Former NRA Chief Lobbyist
William S. Rogers III - Senator - Montana
Martha Prendergast - Senator & First Lady - West Virginia
Daniel Gundersen - Mayor of Waukesha, WI/Candidate for United States Senate/Founder of Dairy Dan’s

Greater Arab State
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:23 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:
Greater Arab State wrote:Kramer proceeded to lobby the Kentucky delegation before heading to the Nebraska and Kansas delegations in order to counter Senator Wilson.

Wilson goes to the Kentucky delegation to counter Kramer.

Kramer proceeded to speed walk to the Kentucky delegation in order to counter Senator Wilson's counter.
Last edited by Greater Arab State on Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:50 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:Wilson goes to the Kentucky delegation to counter Kramer.

Kramer proceeded to speed walk to the Kentucky delegation in order to counter Senator Wilson's counter.

Wilson goes back to the Nebraska and Kansas delegations to counter Kramer's counter before going over to the Carolinas delegation to counter Kramer again.
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Greater Arab State
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:53 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:
Greater Arab State wrote:Kramer proceeded to speed walk to the Kentucky delegation in order to counter Senator Wilson's counter.

Wilson goes back to the Nebraska and Kansas delegations to counter Kramer's counter before going over to the Carolinas delegation to counter Kramer again.

Kramer heads over to the South and North Carolina delegation to block Senator Wilson's counter.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024

Greater Arab State
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:03 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:Wilson goes back to the Nebraska and Kansas delegations to counter Kramer's counter before going over to the Carolinas delegation to counter Kramer again.

Kramer heads over to the South and North Carolina delegation to block Senator Wilson's counter.

After blocking Senator Wilson's counter Kramer proceeded to summon a Paige to send a note to Senator Wilson.

"In the time that you've read this a 71 year old man has lobbied enough votes to guarantee his retirement.

After the Paige left to deliver the note Kramer proceeded to rush towards the Indiana and Missouri delegations.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:05 pm

Greater Arab State wrote:Kramer heads over to the South and North Carolina delegation to block Senator Wilson's counter.

After blocking Senator Wilson's counter Kramer proceeded to summon a Paige to send a note to Senator Wilson.

"In the time that you've read this a 71 year old man has lobbied enough votes to guarantee his retirement.

After the Paige left to deliver the note Kramer proceeded to rush towards the Indiana and Missouri delegations.

Locklear intercepted him.

“Senator, may I have a word?” She asked, less of a question and more of a statement.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Greater Arab State
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:07 pm

Vaquas wrote:
Greater Arab State wrote:After blocking Senator Wilson's counter Kramer proceeded to summon a Paige to send a note to Senator Wilson.

“Senator, may I have a word?” She asked, less of a question and more of a statement.

"Of course Senator." Kramer responded.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:09 pm

Vaquas wrote:

"Of course Senator." Kramer responded.

She pulled him off to the side of the chamber and motioned for another Republican Senator to join her, so as to not be speaking alone with the man.

“Can you tell me what you’re doing?” she asked.
Last edited by Vaquas on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Greater Arab State
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:10 pm

Vaquas wrote:
Greater Arab State wrote:"Of course Senator." Kramer responded.

She pulled him off to the side of the chamber and motioned for another Republican Senator to join her, so as to not be seen speaking alone with the man.

"Of course Senator, I'm simply lobbying votes from amongst the party in order to pass this amendment."
Moggmentum
Trump 2024

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:15 pm

Senate Floor

Kingsley, bored, but somewhat amused at the frantic circling, strolled over to the side of the chamber at Locklear's beckoning.
Last edited by Prolieum on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Male.

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:18 pm

Vaquas wrote:
She pulled him off to the side of the chamber and motioned for another Republican Senator to join her, so as to not be seen speaking alone with the man.

"Of course Senator, I'm simply lobbying votes from amongst the party in order to pass this amendment."

Locklear wondered if the old man was senile.

“Senator, I don’t think that’s a good idea. We’ve got it handled.” She said, gesturing to Winslow and herself.

She turned to the Junior Senator from Maryland as he approached.

“Senator, I trust you’re happy that this matter is finally being put front and center?” She asked.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:20 pm

Senate Floor

"It's nothin' I have a problem with." Kingsley replied.
Male.

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:23 pm

Locklear nodded before addressing Kramer again.

“See Senator, we have the men and women that we need on board, on board. I appreciate your willingness to help,” she lied, “But its not needed at the moment. Besides, we wouldn’t want you to accidentally bump into Troy Wilson with all that running back and forth.”
Last edited by Vaquas on Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Greater Arab State
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:25 pm

Vaquas wrote:Locklear nodded before addressing Kramer again.

“See Senator, we have the men and women that we need on board, on board. I appreciate your willingness to help,” she lied, “But its not needed at the moment. Besides, we wouldn’t want you to accidentally bump into Troy Wilson with all that running back and forth.”

"Don't mind me Senator. I'm just providing what few services I can. Besides I sent a note to Senator Wilson so he's most likely still reading it." Kramer responded.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:23 pm

Greater Arab State wrote:Kramer heads over to the South and North Carolina delegation to block Senator Wilson's counter.

Wilson runs to the Texas and Oklahoma delegations to compensate for the block. But Wilson had a rebound in mind and went back to the Carolina delegation.
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse