NATION

PASSWORD

The 115th Congress-Washington 2017

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:30 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:Senator Wilson: "Do you have audio or video for any of these threats, and can you produce for us the call logs you claim document your proof?"

"I didn't record it, but I can turn over the logs"
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:31 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:
The Orion Islands wrote:Senator Wilson: "Do you have audio or video for any of these threats, and can you produce for us the call logs you claim document your proof?"

"When can you turn them over?"

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:32 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:

"Any time you're collecting"

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:32 pm

Brankers chuckled:

"Well we are collecting now"

-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass

What have we done...

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:35 pm

Brankers chuckled:

"I assume your investigators have a more formal process than me just handing my phone off to a Senator"

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:37 pm

Brankers chuckled:

"I assume your investigators have a more formal process than me just handing my phone off to a Senator"

"I was joking Ms. Jones, can you turn your phone in ASAP?"

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:43 pm

Senator Wilson: "Keep in mind if we find out you perjured yourself, we will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. All I want is the truth and justice done to either Rossi or people she wronged."
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:45 pm

"I was joking Ms. Jones, can you turn your phone in ASAP?"

"Of course, I can do it today"

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:46 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:Senator Wilson: "Keep in mind if we find out you perjured yourself, we will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. All I want is the truth and justice done to either Rossi or people she wronged."

"You should save your prosecution for the actual bullies in this case Senator, not the whistleblower"

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:46 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:Senator Wilson: "Keep in mind if we find out you perjured yourself, we will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. All I want is the truth and justice done to either Rossi or people she wronged."

"You should save your prosecution for the actual bullies in this case Senator, not the whistleblower"

"Ms. Jones you seem to have a great deal of animosity against the two accusers, is that true?"

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:48 pm

"Ms. Jones you seem to have a great deal of animosity against the two accusers, is that true?"

"I think anyone who believes in truth and honesty as guiding principles would be disgusted by the lies that whoever is behind these accusations has manufactured and the people helping them"

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:49 pm

Senator Wilson: "Mrs. Jones, it is possible you lied to us. But I digress. Can you name any of the people who made threats against you?"
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:50 pm

"I think anyone who believes in truth and honesty as guiding principles would be disgusted by the lies that whoever is behind these accusations has manufactured and the people helping them"

"Did you have any past conflicts with Ms. Larner or Mr. Bennsley? Perhaps they bullied you at Harvard? I would remind you that you are under oath and must answer truthfully."

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:51 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:Senator Wilson: "Mrs. Jones, it is possible you lied to us. But I digress. Can you name any of the people who made threats against you?"

"I already did that Senator Wilson" she says annoyedly.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:51 pm

"Did you have any past conflicts with Ms. Larner or Mr. Bennsley? Perhaps they bullied you at Harvard? I would remind you that you are under oath and must answer truthfully."

"No, I wasn't bullied with them, but I had problems with their behavior, cheating on tests and acting like bullies themselves"

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:52 pm

"No, I wasn't bullied with them, but I had problems with their behavior, cheating on tests and acting like bullies themselves"

"Would you say that you have a potential bias against them?"

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:53 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:Senator Wilson: "Mrs. Jones, it is possible you lied to us. But I digress. Can you name any of the people who made threats against you?"

Senator Wilson: "It was just Mrs. Barnett?"
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:56 pm

"Bias isn't an issue here. This isn't a job interview, it's a question of fact and what I'm saying has been the truth, they haven't been telling it"

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:56 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:

Senator Wilson: "It was just Mrs. Barnett?"

"She was the only one I interacted with directly"

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:39 pm

"Bias isn't an issue here. This isn't a job interview, it's a question of fact and what I'm saying has been the truth, they haven't been telling it"

"We are just trying to understand the full spectrum of your accusations. What is your actual opinion of Congresswoman Rossi from your years together?"
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:45 pm

Senator Ryan Carter

"I would like to remind you, Ms. Jones, that you are under oath so if what you have been saying was not truthful there will be severe consequences. Now can you and will you be willing to present those call logs to this committee?"
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:52 pm

Chewion wrote:Senator Ryan Carter

"I would like to remind you, Ms. Jones, that you are under oath so if what you have been saying was not truthful there will be severe consequences. Now can you and will you be willing to present those call logs to this committee?"

Fowler sends a note to Carter

Subpoena the entire archery team or have them interviewed under oath by the FBI
Last edited by Dentali on Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:17 pm

Dentali wrote:

"We are just trying to understand the full spectrum of your accusations. What is your actual opinion of Congresswoman Rossi from your years together?"

"She was a good student, very quiet, not very social or a real riot to be around. She wasn't very popular around campus, not because people didn't like her, just because they didn't know her. She was a generally nice person with some views that I didn't agree with but she was not the crazed racist that William and Joanna have tried to say she was, and that story is especially nonsense because neither of them ever hung out with her"

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:18 pm

Chewion wrote:Senator Ryan Carter

"I know that Senator, I've already been reminded of that several times. And yes, I already said I'd turn over the call logs"

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:19 pm

Dentali wrote:

"She was a good student, very quiet, not very social or a real riot to be around. She wasn't very popular around campus, not because people didn't like her, just because they didn't know her. She was a generally nice person with some views that I didn't agree with but she was not the crazed racist that William and Joanna have tried to say she was, and that story is especially nonsense because neither of them ever hung out with her"

“How can you be certain that they never hung out with her?” Locklear asked.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse