NATION

PASSWORD

The Dance of Chaos [IC-Fantasy-DEAD]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:44 am

Tracian Empire wrote:"Anger might be your fuel..but I am anger.", the girl said, with a big smirk on her face, as she parried the knight's first strike, but then, the half-giant's trick worked. He quickly shifted his spear, and it was too late for her to even try to parry..but she was a mage, after all. A really good one. So when the tip of the spear approached the girl's black robe...it was suddenly stopped by a black, hexagonal magic shield. The sheer kinetic force of the impact was enough to push the female mage a few good steps back..but without any enchantments on it, it did not manage to hurt her. Another snap of her fingers, and yet another telekinetic blast, throwing the half-giant away yet another time.. why were they not cooperating? Why were they not fighting together? That was far beyond her power of understanding. But that moment of hesitation from her side was what allowed Leide to leap right next to her. And his anger fueled plan worked, at least partially. The hit was strong enough to break her magical defenses, and to throw her into the next building. She flew like a cannonball through the wooden wall, and silence followed, for a few good moments. But then..

"Wonderful..", she said, coughing a little.. what seemed to be blood. It wasn't that obvious because of the robes she was wearing, but it would be perhaps rather easily to assume that she was slightly wounded.. she had at least a few very bad bruises. "But now.. now you angered me." And that.. that was pretty bad. Clenching her left hand in a fist again, the female mage quickly murmured a chant...and ten or so magic circles were formed behind her. Swords made out of darkness appeared in front of them.. before they were suddenly thrown at her enemies.

The blast wasn't able to toss him that far, far being much more than the length of his spear. Wagging his finger, he chuckled lightly, "I learned all the tricks in the book from you," he grinned with malice, "I think a simple telekinetic blast will be able to stop me now from having another dungeon plaything hmm?". He bulged his eyes and narrowed his irises though at the sight of black blades being tossed at him, but then another, unseen man did his magic, and were the blades of darkness stopped in their tracks by an icy wall, which blocked his path. No matter, charging through it will do the trick.

Now he had another plan, start at the bottom of the parry, switch to top, then left slash, and then right slash. Then a two handed downward slash.
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:38 pm

As he slowly started to calm down, the black haired boy was suddenly fully hit by the weirdness and awkwardness of the entire situation. They were standing next to each other, him having his hands wrapped around her collar, both of them just looking at each other, in silence. Just.. well, just some time ago, the two had them had fought against each other in a magic duel. They were enemies, archenemies even.. and right now, they were so close that it made Celio feel.. slightly uncomfortable. She was staring into his eyes, shocked and horrified..as only now did the boy start to realize that until a few moments ago, she had thought that he was dead. So right now.. she was probably terrified.. Did.. did she try to bury him? But why? Why didn't she just burn him or something? And why where there flowers? And why..?

But then, his confused and scrambled thoughts were all suddenly interrupted. With a rather childish expression of fear on her face, she suddenly shrieked as she smacked his hands, running away. It took him a few good moments to comprehend what she had said.. and it only confused him even more. "..What?..", he tried to say, but his low voice was covered by her loud voice, as she picked a stick from the ground, waving it around as if she was trying to threaten him with it. He was... he was more than confused. He was bewildered. Perplexed. Zombie?...Brains?..Snacks?...

"W-wait..wait a little...", Celio tried to say, rising his hands, defensively. "You believe that.. you believe that I'm a zombie?..What are you saying?..I'm not..I'm not a zombie, I'm not going to eat your brains.. I'm alive, I'm a human being!" From the way he reacted, it almost looked as if he felt.. hurt, and a little dejected but what Julie had said. "I'm a necromancer, I would know if I'd be some sort of an undead being..why would you think that I'm a zombie? I'm not going to eat your brains..how can I make you believe me?"

The white haired woman was clearly more than annoyed by the sudden appearance of that wall of ice, after all.. it blocked her wonderful black magic attack. And if that was annoying.. then, the snowball suddenly hitting her was.. angering. The girl turned around, only to see someone.. someone who angered her even more. The white and red robes of an Archbishop, a white mask with the symbol of Patientia...it sure looked like it. But then.. she had never met her archenemy before.. so she had no idea if that was the real deal or not. But even if it wasn't.. she was just far too angry to ignore it. She loved it.. the fiery feeling of wrath, the brutal feeling of hate, taking over her soul and heart. And of course.. she wasn't going to hesitate. The half-giant never managed to go on with his plan, at least not in that form, as the female mage suddenly rushed forward, snapping her fingers as four balls of black fire were launched directly at the white coated figure, and with the sword in her hands, she ran towards it, ready to kill.

The white haired boy sighed yet again, as he simply tried to avoid the spiraling jets of water, but yet again, the two of them did not coordinate their attacks, despite what they tried to talk.. Arthur just rushed forward, creating a spear of holy fire and throwing it at the Archbishop. But this is where their lack of coordination came into play. The water used by Andromeda was from a nearby well, it was by no means holy - and unlike Arthur, who was using white, holy magic, Andromeda was using Ancient Magic. There was nothing in particular to stop the Archbishop from trying to manipulate Ancient Magic - it was just a matter of finding the right spell and creating it faster than the spirit would have been able to react...and that was easy to do, for Superbia's Archbishop. Yet another snap from his fingers, masking a short, monosilabig chant..and the spiraling jets of water came together, forming a shield of water that deflected the spear of holy fire, throwing it into the nearby wall. The shield was broken by the impact, throwing drops of water all around, giving Arthur the chance to strike.. and the boy only managed to barely avoid it, the tip of the sword ripping through his white robes. His bare, pale chest was visible for a few mere moments.. revealing a rather strange detail.. a scar, right above his heart.. looking as if a sword had pierced his chest right here. And the boy just sighed enough, making a step back as weirdly enough, his robe regenerated.'

"You fully know the innocent people you killed, Knight Arthur, and you remember the friends that you have betrayed. I do wonder.. what would Aurora say about it? But still, the time has not come for your crimes to be revealed. Not yet, at least.", the boy calmly said, opening his silver eyes again. "But if you two want to have it this way.." The Archbishop murmured something, and before the two of them were able to properly react, two different spells were created. A number of magical circles appeared on the ground around Andromeda, and chains were suddenly launched towards her, enchanted chains, clearly trying to bind her spiritual form into the physical world. As for Arthur..a couple magic circles appeared on the ground in front of him, opening portals..and three, skeletal beings appeared out of them, wearing torn and ripped black uniforms, and bird-like beaked, white masks over their skulls..dead mages of Achisia. Armed with spears, they rushed towards the Knight, poised to kill..
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Tourma
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tourma » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:43 pm

In a low voice, Andromeda began giving orders to Arthur. "Alright, here's a plan: you attack him with your holy fire or whatever, and when he uses ancient magic, I'll manipulate his spells. If he uses dark magic, I'll distract him, and then you attack. How does that sound?" If felt strange: she hadn't given orders to anyone in a long time. Even then, she was a navigator, not a military officer. But she had learned enough about tactics and strategy to have at least some idea of what she was doing.

Zapatha
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:54 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:As he slowly started to calm down, the black haired boy was suddenly fully hit by the weirdness and awkwardness of the entire situation. They were standing next to each other, him having his hands wrapped around her collar, both of them just looking at each other, in silence. Just.. well, just some time ago, the two had them had fought against each other in a magic duel. They were enemies, archenemies even.. and right now, they were so close that it made Celio feel.. slightly uncomfortable. She was staring into his eyes, shocked and horrified..as only now did the boy start to realize that until a few moments ago, she had thought that he was dead. So right now.. she was probably terrified.. Did.. did she try to bury him? But why? Why didn't she just burn him or something? And why where there flowers? And why..?

But then, his confused and scrambled thoughts were all suddenly interrupted. With a rather childish expression of fear on her face, she suddenly shrieked as she smacked his hands, running away. It took him a few good moments to comprehend what she had said.. and it only confused him even more. "..What?..", he tried to say, but his low voice was covered by her loud voice, as she picked a stick from the ground, waving it around as if she was trying to threaten him with it. He was... he was more than confused. He was bewildered. Perplexed. Zombie?...Brains?..Snacks?...

"W-wait..wait a little...", Celio tried to say, rising his hands, defensively. "You believe that.. you believe that I'm a zombie?..What are you saying?..I'm not..I'm not a zombie, I'm not going to eat your brains.. I'm alive, I'm a human being!" From the way he reacted, it almost looked as if he felt.. hurt, and a little dejected but what Julie had said. "I'm a necromancer, I would know if I'd be some sort of an undead being..why would you think that I'm a zombie? I'm not going to eat your brains..how can I make you believe me?"

The white haired woman was clearly more than annoyed by the sudden appearance of that wall of ice, after all.. it blocked her wonderful black magic attack. And if that was annoying.. then, the snowball suddenly hitting her was.. angering. The girl turned around, only to see someone.. someone who angered her even more. The white and red robes of an Archbishop, a white mask with the symbol of Patientia...it sure looked like it. But then.. she had never met her archenemy before.. so she had no idea if that was the real deal or not. But even if it wasn't.. she was just far too angry to ignore it. She loved it.. the fiery feeling of wrath, the brutal feeling of hate, taking over her soul and heart. And of course.. she wasn't going to hesitate. The half-giant never managed to go on with his plan, at least not in that form, as the female mage suddenly rushed forward, snapping her fingers as four balls of black fire were launched directly at the white coated figure, and with the sword in her hands, she ran towards it, ready to kill.

The white haired boy sighed yet again, as he simply tried to avoid the spiraling jets of water, but yet again, the two of them did not coordinate their attacks, despite what they tried to talk.. Arthur just rushed forward, creating a spear of holy fire and throwing it at the Archbishop. But this is where their lack of coordination came into play. The water used by Andromeda was from a nearby well, it was by no means holy - and unlike Arthur, who was using white, holy magic, Andromeda was using Ancient Magic. There was nothing in particular to stop the Archbishop from trying to manipulate Ancient Magic - it was just a matter of finding the right spell and creating it faster than the spirit would have been able to react...and that was easy to do, for Superbia's Archbishop. Yet another snap from his fingers, masking a short, monosilabig chant..and the spiraling jets of water came together, forming a shield of water that deflected the spear of holy fire, throwing it into the nearby wall. The shield was broken by the impact, throwing drops of water all around, giving Arthur the chance to strike.. and the boy only managed to barely avoid it, the tip of the sword ripping through his white robes. His bare, pale chest was visible for a few mere moments.. revealing a rather strange detail.. a scar, right above his heart.. looking as if a sword had pierced his chest right here. And the boy just sighed enough, making a step back as weirdly enough, his robe regenerated.'

"You fully know the innocent people you killed, Knight Arthur, and you remember the friends that you have betrayed. I do wonder.. what would Aurora say about it? But still, the time has not come for your crimes to be revealed. Not yet, at least.", the boy calmly said, opening his silver eyes again. "But if you two want to have it this way.." The Archbishop murmured something, and before the two of them were able to properly react, two different spells were created. A number of magical circles appeared on the ground around Andromeda, and chains were suddenly launched towards her, enchanted chains, clearly trying to bind her spiritual form into the physical world. As for Arthur..a couple magic circles appeared on the ground in front of him, opening portals..and three, skeletal beings appeared out of them, wearing torn and ripped black uniforms, and bird-like beaked, white masks over their skulls..dead mages of Achisia. Armed with spears, they rushed towards the Knight, poised to kill..

As Arthur processed what had just happened, he nodded in agreement to the spirit. As the three skeletal mages approached Arthur, he created a beam of holy light in his hand and pointed it at 2 of the 3 mages, instantly burning them into ash with Aurora's holy light. Arthur then faced the third knight, who thrust its spear at Arthur, which he parried with his flaming sword. As he did so, Arthur snapped the spear in two with all his might and decapitated the mage instantly after.

Arthur then looked at the chains binding the spirit and resolved to help her. He summoned an influx of holy blue fire into his sword, and made a sweeping motion that created a cascading wave of fire 10 feet tall and threw it at the bishop. Immediately after he did this, Arthur cut the chains binding the spirit with his holy sword.

Tourma
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tourma » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:10 pm

Zapatha wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:As he slowly started to calm down, the black haired boy was suddenly fully hit by the weirdness and awkwardness of the entire situation. They were standing next to each other, him having his hands wrapped around her collar, both of them just looking at each other, in silence. Just.. well, just some time ago, the two had them had fought against each other in a magic duel. They were enemies, archenemies even.. and right now, they were so close that it made Celio feel.. slightly uncomfortable. She was staring into his eyes, shocked and horrified..as only now did the boy start to realize that until a few moments ago, she had thought that he was dead. So right now.. she was probably terrified.. Did.. did she try to bury him? But why? Why didn't she just burn him or something? And why where there flowers? And why..?

As Arthur processed what had just happened, he nodded in agreement to the spirit. As the three skeletal mages approached Arthur, he created a beam of holy light in his hand and pointed it at 2 of the 3 mages, instantly burning them into ash with Aurora's holy light. Arthur then faced the third knight, who thrust its spear at Arthur, which he parried with his flaming sword. As he did so, Arthur snapped the spear in two with all his might and decapitated the mage instantly after.

Arthur then looked at the chains binding the spirit and resolved to help her. He summoned an influx of holy blue fire into his sword, and made a sweeping motion that created a cascading wave of fire 10 feet tall and threw it at the bishop. Immediately after he did this, Arthur cut the chains binding the spirit with his holy sword.

Andromeda was relieved to be free. "Thanks." She said, calmer than earlier. Now, she just had to wait for the Archbishop's retaliation before making another brash move. It's a shame that Archbishop can use Ancient Magic...it would be so easy to drown him.

Aellex
Senator

Founded: Apr 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aellex » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:03 pm

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:As expected, the elemental was confident yet stupid at the same time, quite happy to underestimate her opponents considering the fact that she had probably not met anyone with her level of power ever before, or at least not in a few centuries. Sasha was quite happy himself just to sit back and listen to her act, enjoying the little sarcastic and spoiled brat façade that was probably closer to the thing's true personality than it could ever imagine. It complained about Ryker's retreat from the fight, obviously disappointed that the first possibly worthy foe in many years was running from her. And that's where it clicked for the vampire, the way to beat this being while still having a little fun himself. At first, he had thought this was going to be challenging. Now?

Now Sasha was going to have the time of life.

He walked slowly out of the darkness of one the dilapidated buildings, removing his sword from his belt and making somewhat of a show of discarding it along with all of his daggers and knives, silver or otherwise. Instead, all the vampire did was approach his foe with his face hidden under the cloak and the slightly glowing collar in his hands. It took a few moments for the girl to notice his progress toward her, simply because he had been hiding his presence until then and suddenly let a little bit of his power start to creep out toward her. As she turned toward him, surprise leaking on her face slightly before she covered it the same sarcastic grin that she wore as a constant mask, Sasha looked up so that the light was able to catch the bottom half of his face, revealing his own sadistic grin but with the unnatural addition of four larger and perfectly pointed incisors. Sasha half expected the void elemental to wizen up at this point and become much more serious, but to his pleasure, she continued her confident charade. She called Ryker a coward for running away and implied that Sasha himself was one for not revealing himself sooner.

This only provoked a strangely singular chuckle from the vampire.

Quickly, Frederica disappeared from view and reappeared some distance away, posing with the same bravado that she had exuded throughout the entire encounter. She again commented on Ryker's supposed cravenness, which slightly irked Sasha, and then called him a 'fun toy'. Strangely, she gave her name as well, which surprised Sasha considering that most elementals didn't even have much of a concept of self let alone enough mental prescience to determine a name for themselves. This introduction did give the vampire a slight idea, though.

The vrepir faced the coming onslaught without so much of a flinch, the purple hands racing toward him under the many dark moons and stars that represented a strange form of dead sky. He waited until he would be just about out of sight for Frederica, covered by one of her attacks, before he switched into complete shadow, his legs which remained visible becoming indistinct and wispy before they disappeared behind her attack. They didn't disappear for long, though, because he soon appeared right before Frederica, so close that only half of his torso was visible to her. His hand found its way to her neck and gripped it with near shattering force, picking up the elemental and forcing her into the sky, revealing his entire face to her. All he wore was a slight smile. "You may call me 'Master'."

He then threw the little girl with all his might into one of the houses, making sure her body would fly through the wall, hit the desiccated corpse of the monster hunter she had been torturing, and continue through the floor and into the earth for a good distance.

"It hurts". The old man had somehow slipped past her spells. "It hurts." In top of that he had managed to get in contact with her before she could reacts. "It hurts." And then to top it all of he had grabbed her by the neck and threw her in direction of a building. "It hurts." Thankfully, she had been able to quickly cast a "Shadow Walk" and avoid the actual impact, instead reappearing on the top of the building. "It hurts." And there she was still repeating those two words, as if she had problems grasping their meanings. "It hurts."

It had been centuries, millenias even maybe since the last time she had felt pain and the sensation itself was overwhelming her. But more than pain itself, it was two other emotions that she had almost forgotten in her long time of isolation, anger and hatred, that were filling her head to the brim and making it hard to think. Finally, as if her limit had been crossed at last, she started to scream :"ITHURTS-ITHURTS-ITHURTS-ITHURTS-ITHURTS-ITHURTS-ITHURTS-ITHURTS-ITHURTS-ITHURTS-ITHURTS-ITHURTS-ITHURTS-ITHURTS-ITHURTS-ITHURTS" hugging her own head as raw mana was pulsating around her, tearing apart the building and sending rubles and dust all around as if it to make her emotions even more manifest.

Cooling herself in a second, she casted a "Shadow Walk", teleporting just in front of him, her two arms raised vertically and hands opened; the smugness she saw on his face infuriated her even more and it being replaced by surprise after the sudden stop of her yells and her unexpected appearance eased little of it. She immediately spat ancients words to which the old man reacted quickly, way more than she would have expected, by trying to punch her away but it wasn't nearly quickly enough. The blast of pure magic that spurted from her hand sent him flying away and, levitating slowly above the ground, she quietly started to glide toward him as he struggled to get back on his feet.

She had thrown away all her affectations of childishness and while her behavior irradiated from calmness, the ugly grin she harbored on her visage showed how much she was filled by hatred and anger. The look of surprise that she saw pass on the vampire's face for a second would have made her giggle like a kid had she still been playing her young girl persona but now that she was acting naturally, it only rose a single despising laugh. Staring at him with utter contempt like one would look at a disgusting piece of garbage you just stepped on, she started to speak slowly, with a calm mature voice, completely different from her previous tone : "It seems you worm took too highly the honor I gave you and it rose to your head. Do not forget your place, puny thing. You're a mere piece. A pawn on my gameboard. A toy for me to play with, to break and to throw away. Your insolence shall not stay unpunished, I will torture you, twist you, destroy you until my desire is satiated and then I will cast you into the deepest pits of oblivion where you will wallow in your pain and loneliness for all of eternity, repenting on your hubris. Mark my words, puny thing, for I never once failed to hold them in all of my long live.

As she was saying so, a dark mist had started to gather around her, as countless of her hands were emerging from under her feet and tearing apart her surrounding as if to feed it.
Finishing her speech, she raised her right arm and started to chant in an ancient language as a glowing red pentagram appeared in front of her opened hand, sucking some of the near-by mist. Moved by his instincts, the vampire jumped away as an enormous beam emerged from the magical circle destroying everything in front of it in a flurry of dark energy. She wasn't quick enough to touch him, however, as he just jumped away. Frederica wasn't under the illusion that it would have mattered much anyway; the old man was a vampire, of that she was sure for some reason, so even if she had managed to tear one his limbs off, it would just naturally regenerate. It wasn't total immortality like her who could still "respawn" herself into existence even if her body was utterly annihilated but it would still mean that she would need to tear off half of his body at least to be sure to incapacitate him enough for her to get her revenge.
So that's exactly what she planned to do.

She started to rise in the sky with her arms up toward them, levitating higher and higher while still chanting until she reached approximately five meters above earth. As she finished casting her spell, red pentagrams, the same than the one that had been created in front of her hand, started to appear randomly in the sky, casting pillars of dark magic toward the ground that hit it like an unholy rain of death and destruction. With the same mature calm voice that contrasted with her previous childish tone, but with an hint of anger showing this time, she started to speak again : "Don't even think about running away or hiding, puny thing. I will plunder the whole land to get you out of your hiding hole if need be!" And as she said so, she started to chant again, the intensity of the shower of dark magic increasing even more.
Last edited by Aellex on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Citoyen Français. Disillusioned Gaulliste. Catholique.

Tombé au champ d'honneur, add 11400 posts.

Member of the Committee
for Proletarian Morality

RIP Balk, you were too good a shitposter for this site.

Ministerial
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ministerial » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:05 pm

Stern's Lab

Stern was tapping on his desk. He had received the information he wanted and the priest was now just a lying fried corpse with 2 metal rods stuck in the stomach. It was clear what Stern had done to the priest. Mana rifle? I could do something similar if I wanted. Stern was more concerned about the intricate body parts he had drawn. Could I possibly create life? Or maybe bring back life? It is possible with magic, but what if I used lightning to kickstart a body? And would it even be able to use magic? He looked at the drawings. I'm going to need a lot of corpses and some help. What was his name? Darrius? I'll ask him to help out Stern stood up from his chair and left the lab to go rest in his bed, for he needed a break before conducting the next experiment.
HUE
I DO NOT USE NS STATS
Class W6: Tier 2, Type VI, Galactic power
☭If you support Socialism put this in your signature.☭

Marxist-Leninist and proud!

Eraus
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Calaria

Syn had spent the better part of a month sleeping in some forest within Calaria, He'd run into wolves, deer and bandits and yet he'd still not found the best he'd been looking for.

Rumors spread that a beast lived within this area and it was his duty to find it and determine if it was harmful to the civilians nearby. While he waited to continue this hunt Syn sat beside a fire with his companion nearby. A husky dog named Dire, Syn had gotten this dog when it was a puppy and had kept it by his side since.

Dire was 24 inches tall with a red/white coat and piercing blue eyes. While in Calaria many found this pair quite odd, A Elf and a beastly dog and to make matters worse the Elf was a member of the Order of the Twilight. That only added to the image the populace would give off

Syn had spent the better part of the day hunting and eating, He was quite happy to notice that it was nearing night. That would be when the hunt for the beast would begin.

He did hope this one was one of the better beasts but he could only be sure when he met the thing. Until then he'd wait for his hunt to begin
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56
Pro: Islam,USA, US Military, Capitalism, Freedom,Democratic Party
Against: ISIS, Trump, Far Right Conservatives

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:17 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Anselm
The City of Arys
At night in a dark alley

Dante's powers did provoke a reaction all too quickly. Out of the shadows an "Eeeeeeeeeek" could be heard while the shadows fell into turmoil and retreated from them. And yet, it was not gone. It was still there, it's murderous intent almost tangible in the air. And from the darkness she hissed:

"Oh, you are not fun to play with. Not fun at all. Can't I ever get a chance to play one of the Vampires known from the stories? Must douchy spoilsports like you always show up?"

The girl sounded quite pissed. And Lisbeth indeed was. She didn't care about death. She should've died long ago anyways so she really was just living of bonus time currently. And these people had really ruined her fun. And worst of all, currently, she could not force them to have fun with her. This had been nothing but one of the usual jobs which she had to do to advance her plans and it was supposed to go rather easy and without any problems so she hadn't taken anything with her. And now this stupid little boy was calling Dietrich her grandfather? Seriously? He didn't look thaaat old to her. Ugly for sure but by far not old.

"My grandfather? MY GRANDFATHER!?! Did you youngling ever see a grandfather in your life?!? Even I did and I truly can't say to have seen much. This scarecrow of a man is definitely not old enough to be my grandfather. My goodness, he would have had to rape a woman very early in his life or my mother would have had to give birth to me long before reaching adulthood. No, that definitely didn't happen."

Meanwhile, a little bit out of fear of the archbishop whose powers she could fell, Lisbeth went around, sucking the knocked out mercenaries completely dry in record time, trying to have more reserves in case the bishop decided to attack. Yet she simply couldn't find that one mercenary whose fault it had been that caused all of this. But well, at the very least Dietrich showed up, just outside of the shadows, stopping the carriage. The horses were near to panicking, nervously stomping on the ground with their hooves and neighing in fear. Yet they quieted down a little when Dietrich hit them with the whip. Lisbeth made haste to get to the carriage and quickly went aboard, leaving one last present for the pair of rogue knights in the shadows which she still kept up.

"Auf Wiedersehen you douchebags! Make mincemeat out of my pets!"

And as she said that, another smack with he whip brought the horses forward, while she herself wove a spell which would reanimate the corpses of the fallen mercenaries, which slowly got up with hungry groans, unsheathing their weapons and holding them in their limp arms. And when the carriage got around the corner, the shadows retreated back to where they should naturally be, leaving Dante and Ky with some zombies, their hidden criminal and an open, creaking door.

Kyland only scoffed as the girl expressed her disgust for their party pooper attitude, and while there was a murderous intent in the air, he didn't quite feel threatened by it anymore. Whoever it was was being far too childish for him to actually take their intentions seriously...especially with her frustration over the whole grandfather issue. "Sorry, but I think you should play Pretend somewhere a little more fit for your age group. This isn't the time nor the place to be messing with adults." He responded carelessly. That was to say, he felt that way until he heard the horses approaching, turning only to be faced with what felt like endless darkness...but it was easy to guess that where there were horses, there was more than likely a carriage or something of the like for transportation with it. He watched the darkness with curiosity for a moment, but not before Lisbeth gave a farewell alongside an insult, and then mentioned leaving them to fend off her pets. "Auf Wiedersehen, mein Saumensch!" He called after her into the inky black shadows, listening the carriage took off as well as the shadows, only to look back to the sight of the corpses picking themselves off the ground, along with their weapons.

Well, this is going to be interesting... He thought with an inward groan as he pulled his sword from its sheath, looking to Dante to make sure he was also ready to fight before he returned his attention to the corpses. He took a slight breath and in only a few steps, he was right in front of the first corpse, which only took a second to deliver a swift slash to the chest before he pulled the blade through the corpse's neck, decapitating it entirely. He wasted no time moving onto the next, dodging a lazy swing of a sword before he delivered a quick stab through its spinal cord, no doubt debilitating the creature before he finally decided it might be time to use a little of his magic to finish off the rest of the undead members. He muttered an incantation under his breath, watching as the shadows removed themselves from their positions and began to restrain the corpses, which allowed him to make quick work of the rest of the crew, having no problem against the slow, undead members. By the time he was done, he and Dante stood in an alleyway full of decapitated heads and bodies, as well as ugly, unpleasant matter from such beings everywhere. He sighed as he looked to his partner, sheathing his sword as he did. "You know, I'm beginning to think it might've been a better idea to stay inside." He remarked with a grimace as he casted a glance to his feet before he looked back up, not looking the happiest. "...I not only have to clean my sword, but I also have to clean my boots now, too. Fantastic."

Julie continued to watch him closely as he tried to defend himself, listening and continuing to hold her stick out as he tried to explain that he wasn't a zombie and that he wasn't going to eat her brains, but that he was human instead. She watched him for another moment, judging his honesty, but her childish resolve began to dissolve as she noticed how hurt he looked by what she'd said. He continued to say that he was a necromancer, and because of that, he'd know if he was undead, but he wondered why she thought he was such, but not before he asked how he could make her believe him. She let down her defensive stance and tapped her chin as she thought, though she really felt a little guilty for making him feel bad. "Well, you kind of crawled out of the grave I dug for you, so I...naturally assumed that you were undead, but...you do make a good point." She stated, dropping the stick as she did, her normal, happy-go-lucky attitude returning. She then decided that if he was a zombie, he wouldn't have been able to say much besides "Arrg, brains!," so she concluded that he must not be undead...but there was no reason to not have a little fun with the suggestion. "Hmmm..." She pulled the syllable out as she thought of a way to mischievously take advantage of his honest wish to convince her, and an idea came to her visibly. "Oh, I know! Zombies are uncoordinated! Pull your cloak over your head and spin in a circle seven times while rotating your arms, and if you're still able to stay upright, then you can't possibly be one!" She stated, a bright smile on her face. "Go on, don't worry, I won't tell anyone! It's just a little test to make sure I don't absolutely have to kill ya!"
Last edited by Castle Crashers on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Granis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:55 am

No.

As Leide jumped back, he watched the girl start running over to the one who made the wall of ice, defending them from her last attack. Grinning in feral rage, he held his hand out in front of him.

This is wrong.

"Greeeeaaah..."

You aren't me.

Still growling from rage, Leide turned his palm to the sky before clenching his fist, causing the blood on the mages sleeve to shift for a moment, forming a small tendril.

And then, before either the mage or the true Leide cod prevent it, the sleeve, along with the flesh beneath it, was shredded, spraying yet more blood across the ground. Blood, flesh and even bone in some places, all found themselves suddenly exposed, as whatever had taken Leide over in his rage let out a triumphant growl.

In mere moments, however, that growl turned confused, and then promptly began to panic.

"This... is my... body..."

Leide's eyes, while still slightly orange, rapidly lost their glow, and the growl began to disappear from his voice. He closed his eyes, and after merely a few seconds, he reopened them, revealing his usual, bright brown eyes.

His memories were... Dull... More like a dream than anything else. However, he was still vaguely aware of what happened, and looked to the mage.

"Leave, mage!" He shouted to her. "Now that I have regained control of myself, my power is no longer constrained by madness!"

Accentuating his words, Leode raised his staff, whispering a few words under his breath. As soon as his mouth stopped moving, multiple spear-like objects formed from rain appeared around him, aimed directly at her.

"I have plenty of od left, and you are outnumbered and weakened! Please leave, before you are killed!"

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:42 am

Tracian Empire wrote:The white haired woman was clearly more than annoyed by the sudden appearance of that wall of ice, after all.. it blocked her wonderful black magic attack. And if that was annoying.. then, the snowball suddenly hitting her was.. angering. The girl turned around, only to see someone.. someone who angered her even more. The white and red robes of an Archbishop, a white mask with the symbol of Patientia...it sure looked like it. But then.. she had never met her archenemy before.. so she had no idea if that was the real deal or not. But even if it wasn't.. she was just far too angry to ignore it. She loved it.. the fiery feeling of wrath, the brutal feeling of hate, taking over her soul and heart. And of course.. she wasn't going to hesitate. The half-giant never managed to go on with his plan, at least not in that form, as the female mage suddenly rushed forward, snapping her fingers as four balls of black fire were launched directly at the white coated figure, and with the sword in her hands, she ran towards it, ready to kill.

"Very foolish," he murmured to himself, "Don't leave your back open in a one versus two.". He shook his head in disappointment, and again prepared himself for another charge. It was time to use that second plan of his, and he slowly began to walk, then slowly walking became running, and running became full blown sprinting. He also added the need to gather some dirt to toss at some eyes, and so he arrived at his for again, ready for killing.

This was getting old.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.

Ministerial
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ministerial » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:52 am

Darius' House, Anselm

Stern was running to Darius' house. He had slept in late and was worried that Darius might have left to go do his odd showman act at the theatre. He finally got to know where Darius lived after asking some peasants and actors around. Knock, Knock, Knock

"Darius, It's me! Stern! Open Up!" Stern panted and breathed heavily. He wasn't used to running around all morning, and this was his exercise for the day. "OPEN UP QUICK BEFORE I BREAK DOWN THIS DOOR!"
HUE
I DO NOT USE NS STATS

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:56 am

Ministerial wrote:Darius' House, Anselm

Stern was running to Darius' house. He had slept in late and was worried that Darius might have left to go do his odd showman act at the theatre. He finally got to know where Darius lived after asking some peasants and actors around. Knock, Knock, Knock

"Darius, It's me! Stern! Open Up!" Stern panted and breathed heavily. He wasn't used to running around all morning, and this was his exercise for the day. "OPEN UP QUICK BEFORE I BREAK DOWN THIS DOOR!"

Darius Darryning

He currently was having breakfast in his carriage when a certain voice threatened to break down the door, he shook his head whilst grinning, and he came to the door. Looking at Stern, he began with a "Hello.". " So, what brings you here friend?" He asked the scholar, "Perhaps you want something from me? Here, come inside, I got really sweet meat that I cooked." And he gestured for the man to come inside.

Ministerial
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ministerial » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:44 pm

Ruskland-Preuben wrote:
Ministerial wrote:Darius' House, Anselm

Darius Darryning

He currently was having breakfast in his carriage when a certain voice threatened to break down the door, he shook his head whilst grinning, and he came to the door. Looking at Stern, he began with a "Hello.". " So, what brings you here friend?" He asked the scholar, "Perhaps you want something from me? Here, come inside, I got really sweet meat that I cooked." And he gestured for the man to come inside.

Stern promptly rushed inside and closed the door behind him. He sat down on the table and waited for the meat to be served. Stern removed his mask, revealing a veiled face, and proceeded to eat the meat. "Good texture on this meat" he complimented, "Now do you want to help me create life? I'll help make you one too" Stern turned and looked at the window to see if anyone was watching, "Don't let anyone know what I'm doing. And if you even dare tell, I'll implicate you too."
HUE
I DO NOT USE NS STATS

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:44 pm

Ministerial wrote:Stern promptly rushed inside and closed the door behind him. He sat down on the table and waited for the meat to be served. Stern removed his mask, revealing a veiled face, and proceeded to eat the meat. "Good texture on this meat" he complimented, "Now do you want to help me create life? I'll help make you one too" Stern turned and looked at the window to see if anyone was watching, "Don't let anyone know what I'm doing. And if you even dare tell, I'll implicate you too."

He nodded and smiled at the compliment, and sat down with Stern, eating away at a large piece of meat. "Ah, the creation of life," he said, still smiling, "The ultimate defiance to the gods, if successful, it might undermine the church.". He saw Stern looking at the window to check for any listeners, " Oh, don't worry," he assured him, "I really won't tell anyone, don't want anyone to ruin your fun now?". He stood up and looked outside the window, the blue of last night were now evaporating to give way to the sun's light, "Oh alright," he suddenly began, with crossed arms and a flat look on his face, as well as furrowed brows, indicating recent heavy thinking, "I'll be helping you out to create some life.". "Stay here, I'll drive this cart all the way to just next to your home." And he left to drive the carriage.

Granis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:18 am

Slowly waking from his deep sleep, Jeremy Lindall opened his eyes to see a canopy of leaves.

Confused, he closed his eyes again, keeping them that way for a few moments.

It's probably just a dream.

After about a minute, he opened his eyes again, only to be met with the same canopy. He simply lay in place for another minute, before slowly sitting up, taking a look around him.

It seemed almost like he was in the middle of a really old dirt road in the forest, which he found rather unnerving considering he'd fallen asleep on an open, grassy hill.

He reached out to his side, almost shouting in relief when he felt his backpack still by his side. It was only a small comfort I'm such weird circumstances, but it was a comfort none the less.

Seriously though, what was going o-

It was then that he thought he heard voices, coming from a little ways down the road. While his first instinct was to run towards them and see I they knew what was going on, a more sensible part of him quickly crushed it down.

He made his way into the forest along the side of the road, and cautiously moved to a position where he could see the people who were talking. What he saw were some very oddly dressed people talking to a... metal thing... which was talking back...

Oh joy of joys, he was gonna have a great time getting back home, he could just tell...

Although on the other hand, at least this would make a hell of a story...

Ministerial
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ministerial » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:35 am

Ruskland-Preuben wrote:
Ministerial wrote:Stern promptly rushed inside and closed the door behind him. He sat down on the table and waited for the meat to be served. Stern removed his mask, revealing a veiled face, and proceeded to eat the meat. "Good texture on this meat" he complimented, "Now do you want to help me create life? I'll help make you one too" Stern turned and looked at the window to see if anyone was watching, "Don't let anyone know what I'm doing. And if you even dare tell, I'll implicate you too."

He nodded and smiled at the compliment, and sat down with Stern, eating away at a large piece of meat. "Ah, the creation of life," he said, still smiling, "The ultimate defiance to the gods, if successful, it might undermine the church.". He saw Stern looking at the window to check for any listeners, " Oh, don't worry," he assured him, "I really won't tell anyone, don't want anyone to ruin your fun now?". He stood up and looked outside the window, the blue of last night were now evaporating to give way to the sun's light, "Oh alright," he suddenly began, with crossed arms and a flat look on his face, as well as furrowed brows, indicating recent heavy thinking, "I'll be helping you out to create some life.". "Stay here, I'll drive this cart all the way to just next to your home." And he left to drive the carriage.

"WAIT! What are you doing!?" Stern quickly pulled Darius back into the house,"You can't just go to my house, yet. We need bodies"

"We need to plan this out first before we do anything. First, we need a body. Now we can go two ways. Steal a body by pretending to be a funeral service, which would give us the freshest body to deal with, or go graverobbing, something I have experience in." Stern angrily reprimanded, "You're going way to fast for this."
HUE
I DO NOT USE NS STATS

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:37 pm

Anselm
Anselmian Wilderness
Well, I'm off.

"Well gentlemen, I suppose this was enough time for them. And unlike you apparently, I am hungry and had to watch all my raspberry tarts being eaten right in front of my face so I am all in a pretty bad mood right now. So I would be in favour of getting to the port now so I can have my dinner. Plus, I don't want to keep the Captain waiting too long for his debriefing. Now let's get going. Anselm doesn't manipulate itself!"

, Konstanze shouted, getting her bodyguards to move their lazy asses. Twenty minutes had indeed passed and there was no sign yet of neither Mireille nor the Metal Monster. The metal monster was troubling though. Once she was back in Heydekrug she would inform some guilds, bounty hunters, authorities and mercenaries about that thing and that she really wanted it's head. Afterall, the girl had just murdered one of her men, even though it looked like it did so on accident. Then again, something that could so easily kill a man on accident should not be allowed to roam freely through the countryside. It would have to be put down. Meanwhile Konstanze's men had mounted their horses again and the remaining carriage driver was sitting on the carriage, the reins already in his hands, looking expectantly at Konstanze. Konstanze looked down the path of destruction the monster had left in the forest one last time before sighing and getting into her carriage.

"Go."
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:13 pm

Anselmian Wilderness
Well, I'm off.

"Well gentlemen, I suppose this was enough time for them. And unlike you apparently, I am hungry and had to watch all my raspberry tarts being eaten right in front of my face so I am all in a pretty bad mood right now. So I would be in favour of getting to the port now so I can have my dinner. Plus, I don't want to keep the Captain waiting too long for his debriefing. Now let's get going. Anselm doesn't manipulate itself!"

, Konstanze shouted, getting her bodyguards to move their lazy asses. Twenty minutes had indeed passed and there was no sign yet of neither Mireille nor the Metal Monster. The metal monster was troubling though. Once she was back in Heydekrug she would inform some guilds, bounty hunters, authorities and mercenaries about that thing and that she really wanted it's head. Afterall, the girl had just murdered one of her men, even though it looked like it did so on accident. Then again, something that could so easily kill a man on accident should not be allowed to roam freely through the countryside. It would have to be put down. Meanwhile Konstanze's men had mounted their horses again and the remaining carriage driver was sitting on the carriage, the reins already in his hands, looking expectantly at Konstanze. Konstanze looked down the path of destruction the monster had left in the forest one last time before sighing and getting into her carriage.

"Go."
Despite the fact that she was still pondering what on earth the metal thing was supposed to be, Mireille knew the sound of a moving carriage when she heard one, and her face twisted into a scowl.

"...What happened to being my friend, huh?" she muttered, and took off again, snatching up a rock and hurling it towards the carriage with all her might. It bounced off the roof, and she shouted after it.

"Hey! Where the heck're you going?"

Granis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:35 pm

Charlia wrote:
Anselmian Wilderness
Well, I'm off.

"Go."
Despite the fact that she was still pondering what on earth the metal thing was supposed to be, Mireille knew the sound of a moving carriage when she heard one, and her face twisted into a scowl.

"...What happened to being my friend, huh?" she muttered, and took off again, snatching up a rock and hurling it towards the carriage with all her might. It bounced off the roof, and she shouted after it.

As he watched the carriage drive away from the bushes, Jeremy actually started to feel a little bad for the girl who'd been left behind. From what he could see, someone she'd viewed as a friend had just abandoned her, something he knew all too much about.

And so, mentally berating himself for doing so every step of the way, he stepped out of the bushes and walked over to the girl and the metal creature.

"Ummm... Hi." He said finally, giving a dumb looking wave as he spoke. "What's up? Are you alright?"

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:03 am

Somewhere

This.. this situation had just become.. so awkward. "It's not my fault that you tried to bury me alive..", the black haired boy vaguely tried to protest. She continued to have that innocent and naive expression on her face, just smiling brightly...but he was just so sure that there was some sort of a mischievous intent behind her request. After all.. it was.. it was going to be so embarrassing. Doing something as ridiculous and childish like that, in front of a person he barely knew, even worse, in front of the person who was supposed to be his archenemy? He was an Archbishop of Sin, an Archbishop of Envy after all.. he was a dark and evil mage, he was a necromancer.. there was no need to do something like that. He could just leave, and ignore her.. or he could attack her or something. It would have been something normal, considering his position and purpose.. but still. He was feeling a weird, but honest determination to show her that he wasn't a zombie. That he was a living being, a human, just like her. That even if they were on different sides of an ancient conflict, even if they had different morals and purposes.. he wasn't so different from her. Maybe it was somewhere deep inside him..a desire for someone to recognize him for who he was. People only knew him for being an Archbishop, for being a dark mage. But he was more than that.. even if he had no memories.. he was.. was a being. And before being a necromancer, before being an evil necromancer.. he used to be someone, he had a life, he was sure about it. He just wanted... someone to accept him for the person he was, and not for his powers or evil deeds.. someone to understand that he had never had a choice.. even if he was never going to admit it.

"But..alright.. I'll do it...just.. don't ever tell anyone... about this.", Celio answered in a low voice, his cheeks turning a little red due to the sheer embarrassment of it. Sighing, and trying to remain as calm as possible.. the crimson eyed boy pulled his cloak over his head...he started to rotate his arms..and then he began to spin in a circle. But just as he was doing it.. something started to move behind her Julie. It kinda looked like a tree, hidden among the others, which is why none of them had noticed it.. but it was no tree. It looked like a humanoid tree, with limbs, and with long flexible branches that acted like tentacles. It had.. no face, as its head was formed by a deer skull. In silence, it made a step towards the brown haired girl, who was completely oblivious to it, her attention focused on Celio..but then, the trees all around them seemed to move for a moment..and just then, the monster's branches were launched forward, wrapping around Julie's legs and arms raising her in the air, as the ancient scream of the Leshy, the He of the Forest, the Master f the Forest, the cursed guardian of the forests was heard..

Somewhere in an abandoned village in Wyzkia

Rafal remained there, confused, his hands tightly gripping the handle of his sword, as the battle was unfolding in front of them. A man, fighting against a little girl.. he couldn't remember anything like it from his training as a squire for Wyzkia's Paladins..but if he was sure about one thing.. it was that the girl in front of them was no normal girl. But no one managed to answer his question, as just a few moments later, a cloaked figure suddenly appeared next to them, grabbing his wrist, and forcing his blade into the shadow as if he was trying to lead him to safety. The boy resisted, as he certainly wasn't going to abandon Alina, but that's when the man finally said something, in a rather mechanical and accent-less Wyzkian, confusing him a little. It seemed that the man who was fighting was called Ryker.. but before Rafal was able to answer, the entire situation became even more confusing. Suddenly, Ryker threw a bomb on the ground, and the monster disappeared in a thick smoke. The man then ran towards them, speaking with the cloaked figure for a mere moment..and the cloaked men started to walk towards the monster, ready to fight it. Before Rafal was able to say anything though, Ryker activated a shield around them, and he started to speak. But what he said only confused Rafal even more. "The Baroness? What Baroness? We just arrived here, we were running away from some bandits that were chasing us. And I.."

The green eyed boy tried to explain their situation, before he was brutally interrupted by the monster that started to attack the shield, trying to break it.. and yet then, the monster was suddenly distracted by something..the cloaked man from earlier. And the battle continued. But it was difficult for them to follow it.. it was just so fast and so chaotic.. and the shield around them didn't help in that regard. What they did quickly notice however, was that the man had managed to hurt the monster.. as it started to scream that it hurt.. going out of control. The entire situation was becoming more and more chaotic with each moment that passed.. and Rafal had no idea what to do. The boy looked at Alina for a few moments with his light green eyes.. worried about her. He had promised to protect her...but how could he do that? Deep in his thoughts, the boy failed to notice the glowing letters and models that had appeared on the bloodstained and jagged blade of his sword..but then..he suddenly had an idea. Of course, it wasn't necessarily his idea, because even if the mischievous sword in his hand was hibernating.. it wasn't fully asleep. The monster was now fully focused on the cloaked man..it was levitating, preparing some overly complicated dark spell..chanting.. and that must logically require a lot of concentration on her behalf.. so he had a chance. The normal Rafal would have thought about how suicidal this plan seemed to be..but for some reason.. right now, it seemed to be a good idea. The boy looked back at Alina, with a smile on his face, as he tightly gripped the handle of his sword with both his hands. "Wait here.. I'll be right back."

Before Ryker was able to react, Rafal suddenly started to run, escaping the protective shield, rushing along the side of the road, near the collapsed buildings. Frederica's attention should have been focused on Sasha, and plus, with the sword in his hand still mostly hibernating, the boy did not have a large magical mark. The shower of dark magic should have killed him.. but with the marks on the blade shining more and more strongly, a small, white shield of magic was formed around him. Dashing, not before long, Rafal found himself behind the weird void monster...a one worded chant threw him into the air, just behind Frederica.. and Rafal drove the blade towards her with one powerful thrust.

Somewhere, in a ruined city
Breathing heavily, the female mage made a step back. She no longer had a hand, and she was heavily bleeding.. but she did not seem to be too affected by her. Normally at least, a human being should have been in a sheer shock due to the pain, and the blood loss and all the suffering..but she only seemed to be angry. Extremely angry, filled with wrath and hate. "You are very funny, little mage..you are indeed very impressive.. but even when weakened, I am more powerful than all of you pitiful little beings. You are the ones who are going to be killed..as you will have the honor of directly experiencing my wrath.." Literally quivering, probably due to a combination of anger and pain, the white haired girl smirked again, as a large magic circle appeared in front of her.. but then she stopped. Unbeknown to her enemies, she had just received an order... an order that ended the battle. The magic circle disappeared, as the girl sighed. "Well.. it seems that I must now leave.. but don't worry, my dear friends. We will meet again.." The mage gave a ceremonial curtsy, before out of a sudden, a thick, black smoke appeared around her. And when the smoke was finally dissipated.. she was nowhere to be seen...

Somewhere, in front of the gates of that same ruined city
For some reason, it seemed that the white haired boy was extremely disappointed, as he sighed yet again, when he felt that the chains binding Andromeda had been cut. "I'm trying to help you, and this is how you answer? You're hurting my feelings, you know that?", he said, with a sad smile on his face, looking with his silver eyes in Andromeda's general direction. As the Archbishop snapped his fingers again, countless other magic circles appeared around the two of them, and the same chains where thrown out of them, but this time, they tried to wrap around both Andromeda and Arthur, in order to bind them and to constrict their movement. And that of course, wasn't all, as a large magic circle appeared in front of him. "Return thyself to the cycle of providence, the five elements to elements, and sever the links woven between images and truth." And out of a sudden, a large, black blast of energy was launched towards them.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Malkasabbat
Attaché

Founded: Jul 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Malkasabbat » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:32 am

Charlia wrote:
Anselmian Wilderness
Well, I'm off.

"Go."

"Nice shot" Rom picked the girl up and began to run with her again, in no time they where back on the road with rom nearly running over the carriage and everyone in it. Stopped just short he put down his new little friend and patted her head before standing tall.

Along his back was a large symbol, a ravens claw, hammer, and an Iron sword combined one along the other. A guild seal and patient of Hammer iron and black guild. Rom seemed rather docile now that he had calmed down especially keeping an eye on his new energetic little.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:17 am

Anselm
Anselmian Wilderness
Dinner plez

Of course Konstanze heard the knock on the carriage made by the rock. And who out here would throw rocks at her carriage? As if to confirm her suspicions, she suddenly heard Mireille's voice from outside, shouting and asking where she was going. And she sounded angry. Well, that had been the gamble she took when leaving. If Mireille showed up too late yet also too early then it was clear that she would get angry. But Konstanze's stomach was giving off strange noises and she really didn't want to test out how much longer she could hold out. That was untill something rammed the goddamn carriage, making her fall face first into the opposite wall. With her nose bleeding she leaned out of the window to give Mireille a good rant, only to see, that the metal giant was back as well.

"Hey! I am seriously starving here and definitely didn't have the time to waste while you were having your playtime with that monster. In light of that and of what I told you before, it should be clear to you that I am going to get dinner for myself!

Though, apparently you haven't broken your toy yet. By the time it breaks, you should make sure to turn in it's remains for the authorities. They will reward you for it, probably a price of your choosing."

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:29 am

Anselmian Wilderness
Dinner plez

Of course Konstanze heard the knock on the carriage made by the rock. And who out here would throw rocks at her carriage? As if to confirm her suspicions, she suddenly heard Mireille's voice from outside, shouting and asking where she was going. And she sounded angry. Well, that had been the gamble she took when leaving. If Mireille showed up too late yet also too early then it was clear that she would get angry. But Konstanze's stomach was giving off strange noises and she really didn't want to test out how much longer she could hold out. That was untill something rammed the goddamn carriage, making her fall face first into the opposite wall. With her nose bleeding she leaned out of the window to give Mireille a good rant, only to see, that the metal giant was back as well.

"Hey! I am seriously starving here and definitely didn't have the time to waste while you were having your playtime with that monster. In light of that and of what I told you before, it should be clear to you that I am going to get dinner for myself!

Though, apparently you haven't broken your toy yet. By the time it breaks, you should make sure to turn in it's remains for the authorities. They will reward you for it, probably a price of your choosing."
"You said you'd be my friend," Mireille growled, her small hands curling into fists. "And then you left. That's mean. Mean mean mean!"
Granis wrote:
Charlia wrote:Despite the fact that she was still pondering what on earth the metal thing was supposed to be, Mireille knew the sound of a moving carriage when she heard one, and her face twisted into a scowl.

As he watched the carriage drive away from the bushes, Jeremy actually started to feel a little bad for the girl who'd been left behind. From what he could see, someone she'd viewed as a friend had just abandoned her, something he knew all too much about.

And so, mentally berating himself for doing so every step of the way, he stepped out of the bushes and walked over to the girl and the metal creature.

"Ummm... Hi." He said finally, giving a dumb looking wave as he spoke. "What's up? Are you alright?"
And then, a new person arrived, and Mireille turned to look at him, the crystals on her wings chiming as she did so.

"My friend was ditching me," she complained, looking almost like she might cry. "And that's mean. Tell her it's mean. Tell her!"

I don't want her to leave. She's my friend. My bestest best friend.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:38 am

Anselm
Anselmian Wilderness
Playing the blame game, are we?

Now it was Konstanze's turn to be indignant. Pressing her arms onto her hips, Konstanze said pertly:

"Accusing me of leaving? Oh this is just rich!?! Who left me here first without any explanation or apology, just riding away on the back of this thing? I said I'd be your friend but friends can sorta feel betrayed if you suddenly run off with someone else."

Then she turned her glance to the newcomer who had suddenly come out of the bushes. She sent him a death glare while saying with a bittersweet voice:

"Oh my, another person. Just how many wanderers are there nowadays in this area? Back a year ago there were close to none because there was literally nothing to go to around here. And now there are people popping up everywhere. Now tell me, what in the name of whatever higher being you worship were you doing in the bushes? Trying to be a highwayman? If yes then you just met the worst group of people you could possibly meet."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse