NATION

PASSWORD

The Only Thing to Fear [IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Traansval
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

The Only Thing to Fear [IC]

Postby The Traansval » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:16 pm

The Only Thing to Fear

Is Fear itself

The world is a dark, dark place.
OOC
The axis rule the world with a iron fist.

Fat Italians gorge themselves on the riches of North Africa, empowering trade companies to create huge monopolies on goods and trade. The government is corrupt and the people of Rome suffer under incompetant leadership and bad government.

The Germans rule a empire of land and puppet nations, with all those under German rule (Direct or Indirect) suffering. Minorities, Gays, and those of Mixed Race or Mixed Nationalitiy work forced labor if they haven't already been killed. Non-Aryans work the fields or in the factories under strict quotas to feed the Aryan Race.

The Japanese have to deal with Rebellions in their Americans territories and in the East Indies. While at home Industrial Families create huge monopolies, as the Japanese puppet states begin to plot their way to independence.

All the while, the Soviets chaffe in their alliance with these Fascists. The new premier, Ivan, now is looking for his way out while also being boxed in on all sides by enemies of the Russian people and Communist Ideal.

And America? America is a dying light, a dream in the eyes of the aging. Perhaps it can be brought back, but thats up to you.

Welcome, to my world.
Last edited by The Traansval on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

South Vict
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby South Vict » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:41 pm

Kingdom of Bangladesh

Sultan Arnab Debnath's aging heart continued to provide the old man with some form of energy that kept him alive and well. It was almost like he didn't want to trust nobody making his job as a Sultan worse since the Restoration of the Monarchy in 1959.
"Your Majesty, What is your orders?"
"Hmm, It seems that Saudi Arabia has become our closest ally since we have the same Religion. So, I might invite him for our Diplomatic Visit"
"Yes your Majesty, But what about our neighbor to the west?"
"I shall consider staying out of it for now on. Our army is not capable of dealing such a large army."
"I understand, Anything else your Majesty"
"No, But thanks for asking me that question. Your Support will be appreciated if you respect my orders or if you did not listen to my orders you will deal with major Consequences, Understood?"
"Yes your Majesty, I should get going with my daily routine."
"Alright, Farewell."

To: King Saud

We are heavily influenced by your Culture and your army. Why don't you come to our dinner tonight for our Diplomatic Visit. May Allah bless you.

South Vict
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Vict » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:25 pm

The Dhaka Times

WORLD EVENTS | ECONOMICS | THE LATEST NEWS | EDITORIALS

MEN READY FOR BATTLE!

The soldiers of Dhaka, Chittagong, Khulna and Rangpur are being mobilized under the Sultans Orders. They are mostly trained and Well Fed and are ready for anyone who stands in Bengals way. They are totaled at least 16,000 Personnel and 8,000 Reserves. The County are Currently at war with the Kingdom of Bengals Neighbor, The Republic of West Bengal. The Sultan will be having a speech in Dhaka to proclaim that Bengal will be united under one Sword.

Greater Redosia
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:48 pm

Riyadh, Royal Palace, 1963

King Saud sat in his chair looking out at the great city, the crown jewel of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. King Saud loved his home, his country, and those that supported him. He kept his promise to his father and continues to keep it to this day, even after all this time. The royal servant entered the room with a letter in his hand, the King took it and read it. "They expect me to somehow travel there? It is far too dangerous at this time to even dream of going near India. Simply send a letter back stating that I am unable to attend due to certain reasons for which they will understand." The servant bowed and left the King alone in his room. The King thought of the people of his nation, many go without basic needs such as food and water. All due to the poor infrastructure of the nation, the King started writing down on the royal paper a new order to be implemented and to be done at utmost haste.

Royal Order from the King of Saudi Arabia

People of the great nation of Saudi Arabia have yet to barely even have the taste of fresh clean water and many are starving. To solve this problem a new Royal Infrastructure project,to improve the lives of those who cannot be able to get clean drinking water or fresh food. The Royal Infrastructure Project is estamated to take about a year and a half worth of time and a couple million dollars, but the King has affirmed that this will benefit all of Saudi Arabia in the long run.

Saudi-Italian border

The small scouting party was looking over at the city under control of the Italians, many people being forced to work for this Italian Empire in the middle east. They were the ones who will pay for when the Arabian army one day becomes strong enough to face the large Empire of Italy. The small scouting party mounted their horses and galloped at full speed away from the Italian controlled lands, putting as much distance as possible away from what they have saw.
Member of the Cobalt Network
Want to join? Click here!

RPs I'm currently in:

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:50 pm

Empire of Japan
Tokyo
大東亜共栄圏の花には世界の農民が出席し、皇帝の春を確実に守ります!
January 1st,1963

Prime Minister Uesugi Kenchin took a peek at the Map that hung above the Imperial Japanese flag in his office. He loved how much territory the Empire had brought under it's control, It was a vast amount of land, and yet it also provided weaknesses with that large of a territory to govern. Of course they had been fine for the last eighteen years, enough for someone to turn into an adult when they were born at the end of the war. It was a vast territory that the empire had grown from the small home islands to a vast colonial empire with Japanese characteristics. China was effectively their troop acquisition territory,where millions of soldiers could be fielded in a potential war with some nation of equal strength,such as the Soviet Union. Nanshin-ron had proved successful,though with the appointment of a general as the Prime Minister of Manchukuo, one who had favored the army's plan of Hokushin-ron,could possibly be a threat to his power and so was stuck in via political assignment or manipulation in the Manchukuo area.

To: Germany and Italy
Honored Allies! I am pleased to announce my intentions of going on a Trip to each of your beloved countries to discuss possible threats we may need to take out as well as perhaps a defensive stance. The Trip shall occur in one week and be a tour of the Italian and German holdings in Africa, along with the honorary french fascist's playthings in Africa.

Pacific States of America
California
Leno Yashimoto Inn

Timothy Wheeler threw back a shot of whiskey as he stared at the television with news of improvements in medicine along with a recruitment commercial for the Japanese Navy. He was getting hopelessly out of touch with the world and with all of these shots of whiskey he had been doing. It was a miracle of god that the bartender was a death, old man that squinted heartily at the appearance of his customers, merely feeling the metallic cling of their coins for either a coke or a bubbly filled beverage.
Outside, the stern faced Japanese looking guards merely whispered to themselves as they entered the Bar. As the guards walked in, a little kid tugged on Wheeler's coat.
"Hm? Kid, I don't have any quarters to give you little rat looking bastard."
"Nah, mista, it nat an'tin bout dat, just dat I wanna know why we is here, with them squinty eyed fellers."
"You wanna learn about what happened?'
"Yash sheer, I wanna know wha y' did in da war?"
Wheeler chuckled before rustling the kid's hair.
"Kid, the war was a long time ago... "
Tarawa

"Men, Five Minutes to the beach! make ready your weapons for landing!"
Private Timothy Wheeler hastily loaded up his M1 grand with the clip it needed to be fed like a hungry crying baby, like his own wife and child tucked in to bed at night, only this one needed to be fired at people. As the craft inched closer and closer ,the boom of artillery screamed in,landing in the waters with massive columns of splashy death. Soon he could feel his heart firmly planed in his chest before watching the ramp lower,the boat stop, and several of the men in front of him get painted red with blood as their heads exploded off the transport. Rushing to the side,he squeezed out a shot from his weapon at what he assumed was an enemy position, only to notice A machine gun rip through his leg from the flank. Passing out, Wheeler noticed a medic rush over with a stretcher before losing consciousnesses.

Back at the Inn
Timothy Wheeler snapped back to life.
"Akai, I sheez how we losts da war, them Japanis went pew pew and we daid, all daid, cept me an u, we is aliens."
"Right kid, Make sure to tell your mother to keep drinking beer."
With a delightful smile, the child walked out of the bar As Wheeler lit up a cigarette, sticking it in his mouth and sighing heavily amongst a cloud of smoke.

Manchukuo
Hsinking

Prime Minister Kenkichi Ueda gripped the cane tightly as he stared down at the Emperor. The Old man had not aged well at all with age, approaching 88 years old and was one of the oldest leaders of Manchukuo. The already porous amounts of sweat that left his tired forehead were only multiplied whenever the air conditioning failed to function, as was the case a Emperor Puyi's imperial residence,or personal office, whichever he was in at the time.
"You're Late."
With a slight chuckle, Ueda tossed his head full of no hair,shiny as a baby's buttocks.
"I am a very old man you're majesty, it takes me a while to walk from place to place."
"I understand that, perhaps I should have my servants drag you around like royalty."
With a slight chuckle emanating from the Emperor's mouth and a seriously hopeful look in the Prime Minister's eyes, Puyi adjusted his stance in the chair.
"Why don't you quit? You've been Prime Minister for a good 20 years now."
"I have nothing left, I have no children, no happy thoughts left in my body or bones, I find some pleasure in serving your majesty."
"Do you Intend on running again in 1963?"
"With every fiber of my being, I shall gain another six year term as Prime Minister."
"Well in that case I am going to speak with Japan in seeing if I can appoint an opposition member incompetent enough to allow you an easy shot at your reveled six more years."
Ueda's face turned happily as he grabbed his coat and began to walk out the door, tipping off his hat to the leader.
"I would enjoy that."
"I'm sure you would." Puyi glistened, smiling at him.
Once the meeting with the old prime minister had concluded, Emperor Puyi got on the telephone and called up the Prime Minister of Japan.
"Yes,This is Prime Minister Uesugi Kenchin of Japan."
"This is the Emperor Puyi of Manchukuo,you're honored bitch."
"What is it?"
"I need to talk to you about something, Ueda's health seems to be failing and yet he has refused to give in to calls to resign and is adamant about running for Prime Minister again. I would like for you to bring up one of the most incompetent and insane politicians you can find in the diet and bring him to me. I'll bet you he doesn't win re-election."
"I believe the exact opposite is true, I firmly think that Ueda will be able to win another six years in office with the ease of flinging poop at your barney neighbors who are lamas in your dreams." "Would you Like to wager on it?"
"I"m a betting man, what do you want to bet on? my wife? children? Hot dogs?"
"Hot Dogs. If I win, you cook 200 hot dogs for me, but if you win, I cook 200 hot dogs for you."
With a long pause before a massive chuckle, he merely smiled and replied.
"Deal."

Imperial Diet
Member of Parliament Kai Hosho shoved a crayon up his nose before begining his argument against a bill.
"Now members of Parliament, This red bleedy pointy thing I have shoved up my nose is a clear sign that this bill will not work, The National Railway Restructuring Act will allow for less government control of the railyards and-"
"What does this have to do with the crayon up your nose?"
"I will get to that in a sec sugar, I mean that this Act will weaken the bonds between the government and the people, meaning a lessened divide between our two sides, which is bad."
"May I ask why you have a damn crayon up your nose?"
"I have told you before and I'll say it again, I am not going to say just yet, Now where was I, ah, yes the banks! And how are we to transfer the money on trains and the products we need if we have to pay a fee for getting on the train with our goods, it is unfair to the merchants of the Empire and unfair to our many colonies that we have all over the pacific. This means that the rat king will be envious of the free trips Tinkerbell is taking, and so will hire the mafia to take Tinkerbell out, starting a fairy tale gang war that will kill off many of the classics, Pinocchio will be burned alive at his seven story flat, Dumbo will be poisoned by an apple working with the mob to prove a point, and Mickey Mouse will be shot at his own home while eating and bowing down to the Walt Disney fucking co-poration!"
"Member of Parliament Kai Hosho, if you have nothing of value or merit to say during this debate you are relived of duty and must exit the chambers."
With a sigh, Hosho left the room before being stopped by two men in nice suits.
"Member Hosho of Kochi province from the Shikoku Island, the Emperor of Manchukuo has sent for you."
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:14 pm

Boston

The entire facility was silent as searchlights darted everywhere ins search of any insurgents that would try to destroy them. The new radar was almost complete and rebel attacks were becoming more and more frequent, most likely because of their espionage operations. Pairs of guards were patrolling the entire dimly lit facility, flashlights piercing the darkness as they could be seen almost everywhere. Suddenly, a rumbling sound could be heard as trucks came in but were stopped at the gate for checks. Searchlights were shined onto the trucks. Some guards walked up to the truck's cargo areas as one more walked up to the driver for questioning.

"What are you carrying, the base is under high security. We need to check your cargo as well." The man said quickly as he signaled for the others to begin. They raised the tarpaulin in the trucks. There were boxes of cargo in there along with some scattered items.

"We're here under the request of the president. This cargo is to finish up the radar. We need to get this there quickly." The driver said in a rush as he tilted his head down, avoiding eye contact with the guard.

After some thought and checking of the records, along with a call to the main office there the trucks were allowed in. Although soon after that, a large explosion was set off along the main entrance as some guards were flung everywhere. The guard on duty ran back to the booth and hit a button under the table there as alarms all went off and shutters closed along the doors. The trucks were sent off quickly as they were quickly redirected to the secured garages. Guards rushed about everywhere as some tried to put the fire out while others ran around to look for the attackers.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

South Vict
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Vict » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:29 pm

The Dhaka Times

WORLD EVENTS | ECONOMICS | THE LATEST NEWS | EDITORIALS

Military buildup on The West Bengali Border!

Recently the East Bengali military, lead by our great Sultan, Arnab Debnath, and his best general, the East Bengali Military has begun moving units and artillery to the border of the West Bengali. As many as 19,000 of the army has already been mobilized under the command of the Sultan to the borders, although they are pretty much lack on supplies and Ammunition. But they will somehow lead a massive Guerilla Attack against the East Bengalis. Others however are not so happy about the Mobilization and may lead to massive Unrest across the Kingdom of Bengal. Why would there will be enought soldiers to caused so much bloodshed? In addition to that, They may or may not planninga invasion of Republic of Bengal.

The Free Territory of Makhnovia
Minister

Founded: May 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:10 pm

Višegrad, Italian Bosnia

Teenage girl, dressed in simple peasant attire slowly crossed the Mehmed Sokolović Bridge. Placid donkey walked by her side, carrying two bags of oats. The fabled bridge of Mehmet Bashaw Sokolović served as a border between worlds for centuries, separating Serbia from Ottoman and later Austrian Bosnia, then separating Soviet Serbia from the Yugoslavian lands occupied by Italian Fascists. Many families got separated when the land got divided, numerous people staying on the eastern side in Zvornik while their relatives remained in Višegrad. Her heart fluttered in her chest as two carabignieri from the border patrol approached her. one of them, leaned towards her, his breath stinking of garlic and brandy:

"Where might you be going, ragazza?"

"Bringing oats to my granny in Zvornik." She whispered. "She is old, more than 90, but she still has to feed her old Andjelka." She started speaking louder, gaining courage, as she noticed policeman losing interest. His collegue, short dark-haired man was checking the bags,pressing them hard, giving up when he heard cereal crunch under his fingers. "The poor ol' mare is the only thing that she's got left after communists took my grampa and my daddy away."

"And why is she still living in Serbia?" policeman asked. He was less interested now.

"She says the Party won't give her papers, she would like to cross here, otherwise."

"Alright, little girl. Go on through."

She crossed the bridge, relieved. She now walked narrow streets of Zvornik, where long chimneys of factories have replaced minarets of Turkish Mosques. The city was a hub of Serbian new automobile industry, and it was right on the border of Italian Bosnia. She navigated her way with ease, taking small detours to make sure no one was following her. It was early morning and people were going to work. In less then half an hour she was standing in front of the local police station. She rummaged through one of the entered the wide, double door, with hammer and sickle overlooking the entrance and found herself face to face with a sleepy policewoman.

"Excuse, me comrade. I have messega here for commander Slujčić."

"A moment. "She said, pressing a button on her table. "Commander, girl is here with a message for you. Should I send her in?"

"No, no! I'll come down!"- the voice answered.

She walked around the small police station. There was a great poster of Ivan Ivanovič. She stood before him full of awe. There he was. The great liberator, the one that is going to liberate them from under the fascist boot.

The commander, tall mustached man came in:

"Did anyone follow you?"

"No, one did, comrade." She handed him several sheets of paper.

"Alright. I'll hand that to military consul.Good luck, little girl."

The note read:

Esteemed, comrade Ivanov

3000 of partizans are stationed in villages around the city of Višegrad. We are preparing suprise attack upon the Italian positions there, that will hopefully result in overtaking of the city and the bridge across Drina that separetes Italian and Serbian territory. Unfortunately we will be able to hold these positions for couple days only. We would like you to use this situation to full advantage and send in material help to our proletarian troops.

Death to fascism
Comrade Branko Mikulić

Vulkata II
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:37 am

Boston, residential housings

A higher middle class home belonging to two Nazi supporters laid warm as Andrew and Emma Petenham were sitting next to a fireplace doing what they wanted to do.

Emma was knitting a sweater while Peter read a book, a book that was forbidden in the Reich but during those times his wife kept some valued books safe and secured along with bringing them to America.

Quiet was the atmosphere until Emma stopped knitting,

"Peter I know you're worried but I have a question to ask you" Peter closed the book he was reading and listened closely, "But what are your thoughts of having a child?"

"The Reich is strict about having children plus I'm afraid that keeping a child where resistance movement is all across the globe is a bad idea.

We must hold on our demons until we have enough water to cleansed them" moving closed to his wife and held her hand the two had a different emotion on their face, one was worried and one was stern,

"I know you'd wish for a child but until the world is safe and secured I cannot stress the sight of him or her dying" cupping his wife face with one hand the two stared at each other, "or you"

Emma nodded, sad but in agreement as the two were left with silence and to their own doings.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
The player is currently:Clear|Busy
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:12 pm

Boston.
1 hour and a half before explosion.

The rain drops intensified as the radar facility had guard towers shining lights on all directions, the cold breeze made the trees flock on all directions. The red flags were present everywhere on the facility, with the sick wrenching Nazi symbol. The soldiers on each checkpoint, the German Sheppard's barking and guiding their masters to where they smelled anything remotely suspicious. Three figures stood in the cold wet group of trees close by to the facility, the three silhouettes moved quickly through the pavement road, jumping to the other side of the road close to the fence, they avoided the searchlights one by one. One of them carried a large satchel while the other had a pair of bolt cutters. The three figures gathered on a small slip on the fence.

One of the figures began to cut the metal fence one piece at the time. The one with the satchel remained on the wet ground, guarding the satchel with his life. The last one was armed with a 1911, he kept it steady on his hand as he looked back and forth on the road for any guards coming, this was a section of the perimeter that the guard patrols delayed much in between but the risk was still very high.

"Hurry the fuck up Mac..." The man with the 1911 said as he took a prone position on the grass, avoiding a search light, the rain intensified.

"I'm going as fast as I can Kyle!" Mac said in a hush frustrated voice while still cutting on the fence.

"You two are gonna give us up!" Rose, the one carrying the satchel said.

After a few seconds of silence Mac finally got to open a large enough space on the fence, he quickly pushed the metal and made the opening, Rose wen't in quickly and Kyle followed immediately. The three intruders kept a tight formation, with Mac at the back of Rose, armed with the cutters and a snub nose 38. revolver, Rose carrying the satchel and then Kyle leading the group, his pistol and a knife ready. The trio followed a set of parked vehicles until arriving to a fuel depot, Kyle and Mac kept their weapons drawn, the rain tipping on their brown ivy caps and their leather jackets. Rose moved to set the satchel on the floor, carefully, she opened it to reveal several loads of explosive charges, Rose set one of the charges on the depot and began to arm it, she finished and the trio kept moving between the shadows.

After setting two more explosives, one on a second fuel depot and the third explosive on a large vehicle garage now was the time to set the last three charges for the radar beacons. But Kyle, Rose and Mac would have to wait for the next part of the operation, Murphy's group had to arrive to make enough of a distraction for the team to set the charges in time. Kyle looked at his watch, only a few minutes left.

The Trucks

John Murphy and his group ha managed to seize the trucks that were supposed to deliver parts for a secret project at the facility, this a couple of days ago as the trucks were coming from Philadelphia. The parts had been taken by the ALA and the trucks were filled with nothing but scrap metal and two armed insurgents on each one. Six trucks in total drove on the lonely road amidst the rain as Murphy readied the manifesto, his passenger, a guy named Ed, began to load a C96 as they got closer to the facility. The truck constantly bumped on the road, Murphy kept his eyes on the road.

"Kyle's group better have done their part." Ed said as he set the C96 on his jacket, hiding it from sight.

"Don't worry, I know Kyle, he's competent enough to do this." Murphy said with an indifferent tone.

"Yeah... we really need to take out the radar, there's no other way we can keep sending people to England if the radar is not destroyed?" Ed said.

"The Brits can handle themselves, is us who should be taking our country first, then we worry about the rest." Murphy answered.

Ed gave Murphy an odd look. "Don't forget the British helped us get Donelly back..."

"I haven't forgotten, I'm just saying we should liberate what we can first..." They came close to the checkpoint.

"Shut up, let me do the talking." Murphy said.

Higher Japan wrote:Boston

The entire facility was silent as searchlights darted everywhere ins search of any insurgents that would try to destroy them. The new radar was almost complete and rebel attacks were becoming more and more frequent, most likely because of their espionage operations. Pairs of guards were patrolling the entire dimly lit facility, flashlights piercing the darkness as they could be seen almost everywhere. Suddenly, a rumbling sound could be heard as trucks came in but were stopped at the gate for checks. Searchlights were shined onto the trucks. Some guards walked up to the truck's cargo areas as one more walked up to the driver for questioning.

"What are you carrying, the base is under high security. We need to check your cargo as well." The man said quickly as he signaled for the others to begin. They raised the tarpaulin in the trucks. There were boxes of cargo in there along with some scattered items.

"We're here under the request of the president. This cargo is to finish up the radar. We need to get this there quickly." The driver said in a rush as he tilted his head down, avoiding eye contact with the guard.

After some thought and checking of the records, along with a call to the main office there the trucks were allowed in. Although soon after that, a large explosion was set off along the main entrance as some guards were flung everywhere. The guard on duty ran back to the booth and hit a button under the table there as alarms all went off and shutters closed along the doors. The trucks were sent off quickly as they were quickly redirected to the secured garages. Guards rushed about everywhere as some tried to put the fire out while others ran around to look for the attackers.

The explosives were setting off, the trucks had made it in and now all hell was breaking lose. The alarms sounding everywhere as Germans ran across the facility searching for intruders and trying to put out the fires. The trucks moved away from the explosions led by an officer who told them to go to a hangar bay close to the radar under construction. Murphy drove the truck guiding the other three to the hangar and finally stoping inside the hangar, some officers awaited the trucks as the alarms kept sounding.

"Wir haben Sie erwartet! Die Basis im Angriff! Wo warst du! Wo sind die Materialien!" The officer screamed with anger, Murphy got out of the truck and had the papers on his hand.

"We need you to sign the manifesto Herr Offizier." Murphy said in a calm tone as the other drivers also began to get out of their trucks, the officer was getting frustrated.

"YOU STUPID AMERICANS! Hund Licker Amerikaner, die nichts richtig machen kann!" The officer yelled as he approached Murphy and snatched the manifesto, only for Murphy to reveal a 1911 aimed at the officers face. A loud set of bangs, the officers laid dead on the floor.

The other insurgents got out of the trucks cargo hold, some armed with Thompsons and M3's, and the rest with German STG's 60's. A few of the men walked back to the hangar entrance to look out for any guards, most were busy with the fire and looking around the main facility for intruders. Murphy and the rest entered a corridor to the facilities intelligence room. They kept to the walls and had their weapons drawn and ready. They arrived to the door leading into the room, only two guards.

Murphy was handed a pair of stielhandgranates, he activated them and threw them into the corridor to the door, the two guards were first confused and then they realized to late what just happened and then a massive explosion breaking the door open and leaving the guards turned into mush. Murphy and his fellow insurgents moved forwards with their weapons drawn, they found the room filled with smoke and several officers severely wounded and others shell shocked. Murphy quickly began to kill off any survivors and so did the others.

"Grab everything that looks important, hurry up people, we only have a few minutes." Murphy said as the men began to grab all documents.

Outside Mac, Rose, and Kyle were moving quick to the radar as most guards were busy with the fire. The trio came to one beam of the radar, Rose began to work on it, then they moved to the other beam. Kyle went on to remain in the shadows close to the hangars walls as Rose set the charges. Mac for his part was setting the last charge on the center beam, the riskiest of the parts to set ti at. Finally he was done. As he picked up the bolt cutters he was then met with the barrel of a German rifle pointing at him. Mac didn't have time to pick up anything before he was hit on the face with the butt of the rifle.

"Du Sohn einer Hündin, du dachtest, du könntest dich verdammt verdammt Amerikaner. Jetzt sterben Sie!" The soldiers was about to shot Mac before a loud scream set him off and before he knew it Kyle's knife was piercing on his back, repeatedly Kyle kept stabbing until the soldier stopped screaming. Kyle set the dead soldier aside and helped Mac up, leaving the cutters behind.

The trio ran across the open space as the rain began to die down. Finally they made their way to the hangar where Murphy and the others were waiting for them. The trucks began to move as the militiamen went into the back of the trucks they helped Mac up first, then Rose, the trucks began to exit the hangar as the Germans began to notice them and the armed rebel running behind them.

"Halt, hör auf oder wir werden feuern!" The soldiers yelled, Kyle ran as fast as he could. Murphy's truck wen't faster in order to plow through a fence of a checkpoint. Murphy and Ed fired their weapons at the guards, hitting a few, the militiamen inside the trucks fired too as Kyle began to get closer. Finally the explosion of the radar set the Germans off and Kyle made it to the trucks, they were off. The resistance had done it yet again.
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:52 pm

*** Chapter I ***
Ozymandias

World Capital Germania

Germania, the gleaming new capital of a Greater German ‘World Empire’, the centerpiece of the civilized world.

They say Hitler had started mapping out his plans as early as 1926. The two postcard-sized sketches he made then of the Great Arch, which he envisaged as a reinterpretation of Germany’s defeat in the first world war and was to have been engraved with the names of Germany’s 1.8 million war dead, he handed to Speer in the summer of 1936. The following year, on the fourth anniversary of his rise to power, he created the Inspector General of Buildings, appointing Speer as its head. The GBI was tasked with planning and organising the comprehensive redevelopment of Berlin that was to correspond with Hitler’s mad conquest of Europe.

The capital of the Third Reich, in keeping with the wishes of Adolf Hitler and his general building inspector, had been altered beyond recognition. Broad swathes of the city have been swept away, including nearly 100,000 houses, and classically old structures like the Reichstag and the Brandenburg Gate, which had seemed plenty large enough to its builders, have been swamped by new building compositions of gargantuan proportions. The plans centred around a grand, seven kilometer north-south avenue, which was to link two new railway stations. The crowning jewel was to be the Great Hall, inspired by the Pantheon, whose dome was 16 times higher than that of St Peter’s in Rome. As the largest covered space in the world, designed to take 180,000, its planners had concerns over the effect the exhaled breath of so many might have on the atmosphere inside. Connecting the Grand Hall and the Great Arch, the largest in the world, along the new axis were vast arrays of new buildings for business and civic use, flanked by wide avenues broad enough to fit large numbers of marching mechs or rolling tanks, a vast artificial lake to fit the Tirpitz as a museum ship, the Eiffel Tower that was relocated from Paris, and a large circus of ornamental Nazi statues to line the complex new system of roads, ring roads, tunnels and autobahns.

Many thousands of ordinary Berliners had felt the sting from the Führer's grand plans, as they were forcibly rehoused to make way for the new city, the government buying up much of the property that was to be destroyed. Often they were given the homes where Jewish families had lived, as the Jewish citizens were moved to ever more cramped accommodation, and later to ghettos and then to concentration camps.

The demand for labour and materials led the Main Economic Office to build camps very near to quarries, among them Gross-Rosen, Buchenwald and Mauthausen, now all bywords for subhuman suffering. Germania was all too real for the tens of thousands who died in the task of quarrying stone or baking bricks for it, not to mention the PoWs who made up a 130,000-strong workforce in soon-to-be Germanía. Demand for labour was so great that from June 1949, All police forces were ordered to round up any male beggars, tramps, Gypsies or pimps fit to work. Many of the police were so delighted at the opportunity that they provided far more “misfits” than their quotas demanded, including hundreds of Berlin's homosexuals. Thatis how Speer drove Berlin's "undesirables" from their homes, as well as his active support of deportations of Jews and others to concentration camps, and how, in cooperation with the SS leadership, he ensured the Nazi’s slave labourers produced the building materials he required.

Joachim Peiper knew this because he had been there. He had been Chief of the Gestapo that ordered every police officer to round up civilians by the thousands. He was Chief of the Main Economic Ministry that managed the forced labor from the concentration camps. He had been the one to suggest that the Organization Todt become subordinate to the Reich Main Security Office. Without the enslaved untermensch to work, Hitler's demands and Speer's designs would have never been possible.

So now, as he drove a polished black Tatra 2-603 down the central Avenue of Splendors, he is stared back at by the mishapen testaments of marble and überconcrete to the Nazi's misanthropy. Imposing and authoritarian, each one he passed by he could remember off the top of his head how many lives had been lost on each one. The real value of the World Capital. The People's Hall. 15,000 lives. The Great Arch. 20,000 lives. Deutsches Stadion. 50,000 lives. Each a monument to his sins.

Finally he made a right towards the entrance of the Prinz-Albrecht-Straße, the headquarters of the Reich Ministry of Interior. An urban fortress without windows on its reinforced überconcrete walls and surrounded by electric barbed wire entanglements, titanium doors, hidden machine-gun nests, and mechanized guards with MG60s. He pulled up to the nearest parking and turned off the vehicle. He sighed as he took the last long drag of his cigarette. He put out the end before stepping out to face two saluting Blackguard Elites and a snarling Panzerhund, "Liesel". Giving an uninvested salute, he kept walking without waiting for his security detail. Clacking the heels of his boots on the polished floors inside, he mechanically made his way to the door of Heinrich Himmler's office. With a slight knock on the door, he heard the muffled "Sie Können eintraten." Stepping inside, he was greeted by the sight of a bespectacled Himmler sitting in front of a golden framed portrait of Adolf Hitler. The only light coming from the window, the only in the building and no doubt bulletproof.

"My dear Jochen! Sit down, please!", the Reichsführer motioned with his arm.

Removing his officers cap and leaving his guards outside, he sat down. "Reichsführer. Thank you for receiving me."

"Of course, you are always welcome, my dear Jochen.", the Reichsführer said while putting away his writing utensils and paperwork. Himmler was dressed impeccably in his uniform and with the polished insignias and rank. He looked well groomed, seemed fresh and lively in spite of the early hour, outwardly quiet and in control. Perhaps his errand and piercing gaze was an expression of sadism and harshness, however, had I not known his past, Peiper never would have believed that this man was responsible for the largest mass murder in human history. Though the feeling was no doubt mutual.

"You wanted to talk about the Einsatzgruppen Amerika. And, to your good fortune, so do I. Since the disbandment of the EZA in 1957, "Resistance" terrorism has increased exponentially. We expected a rise, of course, but once Dirlewanger was assassinated..."

Peiper interrupted him, "Wait, Dirlewanger is dead? Why was I not made aware?"

The Reichsfuhrer seemed caught off guard, indescribably unable to understand. "Yes. We made no event of it for the propaganda tool it could have served had it been known."

Peiper had stopped listening. Dirlewanger was sick man but without him, the Einsatzgruppen Amerika would have never gotten even half the targets in the Special Searchlist.

".....and so, after considerable consideration, although no really, and after the the Fuhrer demanded that the escalating situation in the Occupied States be brought back under control, you are being offered the command of the new Einsatzgruppen Amerika. You'll be able to create it from the ground up and receive a black budget. Your assignment will be Selective Searchlist Amerika, a list of known and suspected Resistance members, sympathizers...."

"No, Reichsfuhrer."

Himmler stoped. "Excuse me?"

Peiper looked at the swastika flag on Himmler's desk. "A Searchlist will not be enough, Reichsfuhrer. These Amerikaners are the closest thing to a mad extremist one can find. American exceptionalism, I can guarantee you, is the biggest threat to the Great Reich right now, bigger than Communists like Premier Ivan.", leaning forward in his chair."

"Yamamoto said he feared invading the States because he believed there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass. And although we have managed to occupied them, Yamamoto was correct. After a decade of ruthlessness by the Einsatzgruppen, Amerikaners have managed to not only remain alive but to remain a threat to our troops to the point of killing SS officers with near impunity for those directly responsible. That is something the SS should not abide to."

With fire in his tone, Peiper stood. "Oppression will never work against them. Only extermination..."

Later

A pull down on the wispy column stalk, an unusually delicate touch in a vehicle so massive, leads to a push straight back up, then a push down with a slight cant inward, and then back up again. Getting it right, the 105-hp barge on wheels roared to life. Sitting in his vehicle, Peiper savored his victory. The Einsatzgruppen was to be under his command again. With more resources than ever. And this time, he wouldn't let a paper list dictate his actions.

Dear Albert Speer,

I write to you, my friend, to request a favor. The Waffen-SS is requesting that the Ministry of War Armaments and Production deliver copies of blueprints and experimental designs of armaments needed to supply the the Reich's subjugation of the Occupied American States. Recently, German troops in the Occupied States have suffered at the hands of dangerous organizations like the so called American Resistance. Weapon designs will be needed if the Waffen SS will be able to ensure the safety of German troops and the obedience of the American population. Fear not, your ministry will not have to supply the man power, for we intend to use the Todt Organization for construction of these weapons.

America is no meager island like Britain, it is no backwards country like Poland. Subjugation of the Occupied States, a true subjugation, will need weapon designs never seen before on a scale never seen before. The London Monitor, Kampfhunds, Heavy Robots, Super Soldats, helicopters, tanks used in Europe must pale in comparison to what the Waffen SS will field in America. Vehicle designs like the Landkreuzer P. 1000, the P.1500, the E-100 will see good service. For success to be achieved, we will need to employ Wunderwaffe.

Sincerely, Joachim Peiper
Last edited by Pimps Inc on Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - United Mexican States

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

When we meet aliens from outer space, we'll yell:

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak!
We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere!
We nailed our god to a stick!
Don't fuck with the human race!

Kanye West 2024

Greater Redosia
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:13 pm

Saud Royal Palace

King Saud was pacing in the Royal Chamber for hours upon hours thinking about what he should do, he looked at the map of the world, to the north the Soviets a large nation of those that do everything for the people...Stalin stained its reputation, to the south and north-west the Empire of Italy, a sad excuse for a Roman Empire. These two nations border Saudi Arabia and both of them are much more powerful than his nation could ever be. He stared at this map for hours on end thinking of what option there was, sadly he knew he had to choose to align with either the Soviets or the Italians. Italy a nation built on the labor of slaves and those who are greedy and living like kings in the heart of Italy. The Soviets on the other hand are strong hard working people, they try their best for the worker, they allow the people to live their lives to an extent, a nation with a massive industry and manpower. King Saud made his decision, he began writing down his diplomatic message with great care and hopefully things will go alright. After writing he stamped it with the royal seal on the envelope. He gave it to his servant and prepared himself for a trip to the north, to the city of Moscow.

To General Secretary Ivanov

I the King of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia wish to have a meeting with you in response to the growing threat to both of our nations. The threat of the Italian Empire and the German Third Reich troubles me and has forced me to have less sleep to stay vigilant of any attacks by them. I will arrive as soon as I can,
so please do expect me to arrive and make sure that you are as well comfortable to conduct this meeting between the two of us. The meeting will be held in secret.
From King Saud bin Abdulaziz Al Saud of House Saud of Saudi Arabia

Riyadh

Chen Chiang was with several others in a group of 10 including himself, he saved up his money for this one purpose. His fathers town, his father Chiang and his remains. He was determined to find them and to find his journal, he hired a small crew to support him on his expedition. He gathered his group and them mounted their camels to begin riding off to Baghdad and there they shall resupply and continue heading east to where the location of the ruins are.
Last edited by Greater Redosia on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of the Cobalt Network
Want to join? Click here!

RPs I'm currently in:

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:46 am

Boston

After the rebels left German fire fighters came and quickly put it out as some guards were still alive by a miracle. This rebel attack had been the largest in weeks, clearly planned out before hand with infiltration. The entire facility was almost burned down completely, with the depots still giving off a terrible stench while the large facility was damaged with holes in the walls. In the office the remaining Japanese guards started to search through what remained as the shelves had paper sticking out with paper everywhere. One of the men stopped halfway when they reached a titanium shelf before running off to the remaining officer who was at the booth with the phone.

" Sir! T-The plans for the ion radar, i-it's gone!" He shouted to him, waking him up from his trance and rest as he turned to the phone. Smashing a number in, he awaited for response as he made a call.

Nagasaki

The men in the main office ran around as a temporary supervisor shouted out orders. The president, Garou, had gone off for business elsewhere. The head researchers had unfortunately gone with him, leaving only the supervisor there to lead everyone. In another building, a conference was taking place as Garou's phone started to ring. Excusing himself, he went out and took the call.

"Yes? What business do you have as of now. I'm busy." He said as he paced back and forth in the luxurious hallways.

"S-Sir! T-The plans, they're gone! The radar has been destroyed on this end. They have taken the ion weapons." The officer on the other end said before he was hung up on as Garou walked back to his car. The head researchers ran to catch up to him. He turned to the man standing at the car as he gave orders. "Get me a flight to Boston. Now!" He quickly got into the car as it took off for the airport.

ALA Base

In the base of the resistance, a single man sat in a dimly lit run down room as he started to begin work on the papers that were stolen. After writing through the first few sheets at light speed, he stopped suddenly as he realized what was written and recorded. He quickly gathered his papers and the originals as he ran down the halls to the main office of Mike. Busting past the guards that tried to stop him, he threw the papers down on the table as he began to speak.

"Sir! This is important and i apologize for the interruption. But about the papers after the recent attack this is important." He said as he pulled out a blueprint. It had a spherical item in the center.

"This blueprint, isn't just one for a regular radar. This is for the plans of an EMP weapon. And if we look over to this other document." He said while taking another piece of paper.

" And this is a log of messages sent. This is an order for an ion weapon that was meant to be delivered today. We've stolen it. And this final paper." He said as he pulled the last document up. It had the London monitor on it along with some abstract diagram.

" According to this document, the ion weapon in conjunction with the radar is able to take down the London monitor. This means that we could possibly take it down." He finished before being hauled off by the guards. "Take into account my words! The fate of freedom rests on the plans!"
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:57 pm

Empire of Japan
Tokyo
大東亜共栄圏の花には世界の農民が出席し、皇帝の春を確実に守ります!
January 2nd,1963

Prime Minister Uesugi Kenchin gripped the pipe of tobacco filled nerve settling goodness as he settled down into his chair on the porch, rocking back and forth. He loved to smoke, even if it was wreaking havoc on his poor poor lungs and desperate for clean air respiration system,he did not care. Tobacco had become his master of the body,always with a routine around the puffy product. He would down his morning pipe, then enjoy a lunch cigar with his meal, with one just before dinner and one right before he went to bed and brushed his teeth. Taking a long and deep drag on the Pipe, he blew out a cloud of murky grey filled smoke into the air from his porch as it rocked back and forth.
As he was about to take one more drag from the pipe, the door opened as his relaxation spite from ruling the nation and delegating tasks to all too enthusiastic and incompetent aides came to an end with a squeak on the hinges,thirsty for oil to lube them up.
"Prime Minister."
"Any response from our German or Italian bestest friends?"
"No sir, no response from either the Italian or German embassies has confirmed their governments' position on your inclination for a state visit."
"In that case, they never even bothered to fuckin look,to think we're sharing the globe between kraut munchers, vodka drinkers, pasta slurpers and Rice eaters."
"Sir, I have been informed that the Debate between the Prime Ministers of Manchukuo is to commence shortly, with the live broadcast being available on the television, do you care to watch?"
Kensin thought long and hard and after taking another drag on his pipe, chuckled.
"Why the hell not, get the television on."
"Yes sir."

Empire of Manchukuo
Hsinking
上帝的太陽光芒啟發滿洲國人民進入天國!

Prime Minister Kenkichi Ueda stood at the stand that included his rival that they apparently picked off from the street, a relatively unknown man that wanted to run for the Prime Ministry,either that or the poor man was damn near filled with drugs to come up on stage. It didn't really matter at this point, He was so sure he was going to win, he told his staff not to move a single item in his office, he would be back for another six year term regardless. Also occurring were the legislative elections between the MTS and the MKM. With a deep breath, he smiled before having the moderator introduce the two candidates and ask them to give their solutions to three separate issues.

Moderator:"Greetings, I am the Moderator for the first ever Prime Minister Debates in Manchukuo, Now then, the Two candidates vying for the Position is the 87 year old incumbent Kenkichi Ueda of the MTS party, and opposing him and hoping for his job will be the 28 year old Kai Hosho of the MKM party. Let's get straight to business,Question one will be the Defense of the nation,Japan has provided support in the form of a eighteen military bases that store a total of 180,000 soldiers in the nation of Manchukuo,If elected, what will be your plan on this and will it differ from the current strategy of relying on Japan for defense?"
Kenkichi Ueda: "That seems like an unnecessary expense that the Manchu tax payer has to bear the burden of also funding out a military of our own. I would say that the time is not right for a military makeover."
Kai Hosho: "Ueda,We already have a military that is a minor small force, The Imperial Guards that protect every politician's ass this side of the Yalu River! Would you like to cut that out too? It's ludicrous the lengths this man will go to save a pretty penny! I say that we need to expand the Imperial Army to a million men strong, so what if it's a little expensive,we can just raise taxes and that makes us more money to pay the more soldiers we will have!"
Moderator: "Now we know where the two candidates stand on that issue, let us go to the next one,Do you plan on holding an independence referendum for a free state of Manchukuo?"
Kenkichi Ueda: "Absolutely not. The Japanese are our closest allies and bitches, if we were let go, how would we defend ourselves, how would we trade with the outside world? and who would represent Manchukuo on the global scale, along with the factors of currency and leadership. It's simply not feasible."
Kai Hosho: "Not Feasible? You clearly have no hope, my old fucker! If I am Prime Minister, I will immediately call for a referendum to leave the Japanese Bitch state and declare full independence from our overlords in Tokyo, Emperor Puyi and Emperor Hirohito are on good terms, so I assume there would be no bloodshed and we would separate quite peacefully."
Moderator: "On Second thought, I'm fuckin tired right about now, so there's only two questions that we already asked and then we'll just vote for Prime Minister. Goodnight everyone."

1963 Manchukuo Prime Minister Election
MKM (Manchukuo Democratic Party) Kai Hosho -3,195,114
MTS (Manchukuo Imperialist Party) Kenkichi Ueda- 254,106
Prime Minister-Elect Kai Hosho is to take office January 8th,1963.

Pacific States of America
California
Leno Yashimoto Inn

The Small Radio had gathered it's own small following of the old, the weak and the young supporters of all three political parties. The Frail old Lady Suzanne Elanor Richy was huddled near by the Radio as more results came in next to Gilmore Thatcher and Lezzie Beardinghat.
"We can Announce here at Empire Central Radio that the State of Washington has gone to Ronald Thomson of the JPF."
"Ron's taken Washington, that brings him up 9, Klaus has Texas and New Mexico for 25 and 4, and Carson has clenched Arizona for just five. In order for Klaus to win he needs California, in fact Cali's the guarantee to winning President-Governor for all candidates."
"Shh, another announcement's comin up."
"The Empire Central Radio can now report that the state of Oregon has gone to Ronald Thomson of the JPF with it's six electoral votes. Results for Nevada are to be coming in shortly."
"Ron's got Oregon, that makes him 15 and ahead of the dems but behind the republicans."
"From these early results I've seen on the radio, Cali looks like it's turning red, I think It may be over boys."
The Radio buzzed with it's results,making the room quiet with the only sound being the radio announcement.
"We Can now announce here at ECR that the state of Nevada has gone to Carson Finebecker with it's three electoral votes. The Winner of California will be pooped out in two minutes."
With a rush of excitement, Thatcher got up and rushed down to the kitchen,rummaging through the sacks of laundry plate pizza bones that were stacked haphazardly, she needed a small snack to either eat as disappointing as a barney the dinosaur and Howdy Doody show crossover would be or as exciting as gay mecha shark with ship of the line parents that disapproved of the fish going to prom with a pair of blinds named Gary. Rummaging through the cupboards, she noticed a small packet of firecrackers that suited her odd tastes, slapping down a bread slice, she puffed out the amount and smacked her lips with the creation.
"Gilmore, hurry, it's back on!"
With a rush of excitement,she hurried back into the main room as the announcement came on the air.
"Empire Central Radio can now report that California has gone to Carson Finebecker,crossing the 45 electoral votes needed by three and becoming the Fourth President-Governor of the Pacific States of America!"
With that, she rushed over to the chimney, grabbing the blue log and fumbling with a pair of matches until she achieved fire, setting the blue log ablaze and sending the bluish smoke into the air to join with the several other old people homes that had also lit blue smoke in celebration of the victory of the JPD.
JPD
Carson Finebecker
Electoral Votes: 48
Popular votes: 2,305,119

JPR
Klaus Rosen Byrdsen
Electoral Votes: 29
Popular votes:2,300,062

JPF
Ronald Thomson (incumbent)
Electoral Votes: 15
Popular votes: 2,031,110
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Bla Ary
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bla Ary » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:29 pm

Armor Corp Global HQ
1700 hours

Contact. Straight off the tee... sailing... sailing... and right on the green.
"Damn," blue muttered letting his driver fall to the ground. A few centimeters short of the hole. He stood still for a few seconds, and maintaining his calm, "Butler, do you mind-" A shot fired and the ball went straight into the hole.
"Perfect. An 18 shot game on 18 holes."
Blue threw his clubs to the suited bodyguard beside him, and stepped into his jetpack beside him, before zooming at top speed for 30 yards.
As blue smashed through the window and into his chair, he landed in his seat and a window repair team was already out the door.
"Get me someone on the phone," he called. "I want to up our prices on someone."

Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai
Envoy

Founded: Sep 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:49 pm

蒼川寺田財閥

Aokawa-Terada Zaibatsu

Aokawa-Terada Heavy Industries Headquaters

Sat in a conference room, many of the leading characters of the Heavy Industries subsidiary, a producer of weapons and vehicles. They met for the reason of a presentation of promising projects.

"Sirs, I present you all, a model of our interceptor project." announced the head designer. "By design, it will be fast enough to intercept any bombers and such before reaching the industrial and population centers."

Signalling for his assistant, a model of the craft was wheeled to the room.

"This is the Ki-240. Using a pre-cooled turbojet engine, we should be able attain higher thrust and efficiency at speeds up to Mach 5.5. If you ask what kind of armament they shall be armed with, it will be with a modified version of the Ho-301 we have in the works. And another project of ours is successful, there will be additional air-to-air missiles."

The room was quiet, the elder leadership whispering amongst themselves, until the man at the center rose from his seat.

"Your project is sounds promising, but we cannot be assured of its success." the man said.

The head designer was partially saddened by his response, but then the man spoke up again.

"However, we are interested in the missile projects that you have. Contact us again once you have the designs of those prototypes finished. I'm sure we'd all like to see it."
Just call me Tuwa

Aclus
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:24 pm

Boston
July 5, 1963
11:45 pm

In a dark abandoned factory on the outskirts of the city, deep in the dark woods, the 5 survivors of the war for freedom stayed. Here there were munitions and weapons produced during the war that stayed hidden, no Nazis ever ventured here because of local stories of no one ever coming back. Means of scaring the new recruits that seemed to always flood into the Americas because of how high the casualty rate was for the Security forces.

The leader of this group was Major Thomas Edwards Lawrence, the rest are Rich, Orion, Ox and Tup, the last survivors of the great battle of Britain. These men took shelter in Boston so they could survive and keep fighting, and now they seek allies.

OOC: Sorry it was short I am quite busy
The Aclusian Empire
King Albert Richardson II
Pre/MODERN/POST MODERNTECH/FT

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES

Vulkata II
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:22 am

Boston
Emma went upstairs to take a nap leaving Peter with his book, until there was a knock on the door he quickly hid the book inside the armchair where nobody would see it and ran to open the door where a mailman of the Feldpost had a letter for him and quickly left after Peter grabbed his letter.

Dear Andrew Petenham.

A base near you in Boston has been attacked, resistance fighters have important blueprints that the may use against us in an effort to break the will of the Reich.

We must stop them as soon as possible before they cause more trouble.

Peter couldn't read the name of the sender but he knew this is serious.

Breathing in a sigh he grabbed his book and went upstairs bedroom where his wife was sleeping, silently opening the wardrobe he grabbed his overcoat and fedora but his wife woke up,

"Andrew?" Emma turned from her position, "What's wrong?"

"Work called, just a meeting" Andrew wasn't a very good liar and Emma knew this,

"I know when you're lying so tell me. What happened?" And Andrew breathed in another sigh,

"An attack on a base here" hiding the book in the wardrobe and turned to face his wife, "if any attacks happen here burn everything that says we are Nazi supporters, if I'll die in combat then take the next boat to Britain. I don't want to see you disappear all of a sudden."

Kissing his wife he turned to leave for the front door and locked before going off and entered his Hordch type 930 and drove to the base.

While driving he saw the walls scorched and holes made by grenades, this was going to be fun.

Stopping near the gate Andrew stepped out of his car and headed to the officer in the booth,

"Andrew Petenham" he said pulling out a badge with the German eagle on it, "Gestapo. What seems to be the rodent that did all of this?"
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:32 am

Vulkata II wrote:Boston-Snip-

The officer awoke from his short nap after the attack as he checked the badge of the inspector, he scratched his head slightly as he put his cap back on before stretching slightly as he began to speak. "Few hours ago at night, resistance members attacked the base. In total we have counted that most of our men have died in the attack. The remaining guards have been sent off to the hospital nearby. The radar under construction here has been completely destroyed along with the fuel depots. There is nothing left to defend here." He said through a translator which translated the Japanese to German.

"In truth," He added, "The radar is under a secret but i need you to know this. The radar was slated to be installed with an EMP wave weapon. It was meant to disable the London monitor but was intercepted by rebels." The man translated, slowing down at the mention of the monitor.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:52 pm

Boston. ALA main base of operations.

Mike Keaton, the commander of the Boston ALA cell and of the East coast chapter overall, he was a man of habits, everyday he followed the same usual routine. Wake up, wash his teeth, take a bath, check the paperwork and reports by the many other cells, practice his shooting, stay in his officer and keep the order. Mike was a man in his early 40's, a trimmed goatee adorned his face and he wore a crew cut, the usual that most resistance members had as a standard set by Donelly himself.

Keaton was on his office, outside he could hear the massive sounds of equipment being moved, militiamen preparing to go out for a raid, compared to the first days of the ALA, there was always a sense of procedure. Dozens and dozens of new recruits arrived everyday, all were interrogated then trained and with luck they would become militiamen. Keaton himself hadn't been out in the field for a while, he had stayed working on his office and at base for the last 6 months for reasons unknown to most.

"Sir... We got reports from Murphy." A militimen entered the room with a folder.

"Ahhh yes, uh set them over there. Where is he now?" Keaton answered while taking off his glasses.

The militiamen set the folders on a nearby table. "Ohhh well... yeah, he said he had to head back to Pittsburgh..." The militimen said in a nervous tone.

Keaton simply set his glasses back on his face and waved the militiamen to get out. The man went out the door.

A few hours passed, Keaton was pleased with the latest reports, the radar had been destroyed and so was most of the base. Documents had been given to intelligence and apparently a new operation was being planned by Donelly himself. Keaton was not sure what this new operation was but he was sure it would be one that would give the Resistance another morale boost. Keaton finished with most of his paperwork, he readied himself to go back to his quarters when suddenly someone barged into his room.

Higher Japan wrote:ALA Base

In the base of the resistance, a single man sat in a dimly lit run down room as he started to begin work on the papers that were stolen. After writing through the first few sheets at light speed, he stopped suddenly as he realized what was written and recorded. He quickly gathered his papers and the originals as he ran down the halls to the main office of Mike. Busting past the guards that tried to stop him, he threw the papers down on the table as he began to speak.

"Sir! This is important and i apologize for the interruption. But about the papers after the recent attack this is important." He said as he pulled out a blueprint. It had a spherical item in the center.

"This blueprint, isn't just one for a regular radar. This is for the plans of an EMP weapon. And if we look over to this other document." He said while taking another piece of paper.

" And this is a log of messages sent. This is an order for an ion weapon that was meant to be delivered today. We've stolen it. And this final paper." He said as he pulled the last document up. It had the London monitor on it along with some abstract diagram.

" According to this document, the ion weapon in conjunction with the radar is able to take down the London monitor. This means that we could possibly take it down." He finished before being hauled off by the guards. "Take into account my words! The fate of freedom rests on the plans!"

Keaton was perplexed by the words of the young intelligence officer but soon he went back to his senses and called the guards out. "Wait... WAIT! GUARDS STOP!" The guards stopped dragging the man out of the office and looked at Keaton for orders.

"Let him speak..." Keaton said. The guards let go of the young officer who was sweating heavily.

"Well... I ain't got all day. Tell me about this weapon." Keaton crossed his arms to listen to the officer.

Aclus wrote:Boston
July 5, 1963
11:45 pm

In a dark abandoned factory on the outskirts of the city, deep in the dark woods, the 5 survivors of the war for freedom stayed. Here there were munitions and weapons produced during the war that stayed hidden, no Nazis ever ventured here because of local stories of no one ever coming back. Means of scaring the new recruits that seemed to always flood into the Americas because of how high the casualty rate was for the Security forces.

The leader of this group was Major Thomas Edwards Lawrence, the rest are Rich, Orion, Ox and Tup, the last survivors of the great battle of Britain. These men took shelter in Boston so they could survive and keep fighting, and now they seek allies.

OOC: Sorry it was short I am quite busy

A door opened across the storage area of the factory, letting in a small shed of light from a streetlight, it revealed the faces of the British survivors but kept them blinded to whoever had opened. A lone silhouette was there, the Brits seemed quite confused and nervous, except their apparent leader. The lone figure spoke.

"Major... Major Lawrence..." The voice was that of a female, though one could notice she had a particular accent.

Major Lawrence simply stood silent, but he eventually gave a slight nod. The figure then approached the man, a young woman, probably in her mid twenties, behind here was a man armed with a Thompson sub machine gun, he kept it aimed at the rear. The girl grabbed Lawrence's hand and looked at him with an odd look, then a look of relief.

"Just like in the picture. We're glad we found you Major. It is dangerous for you and your men to be alone here." The girl said, then a sound was heard from outside the factory.

"Come on Amelia... we gotta go..." The man with the Thompson said in a nervous tone.

"Yes... follow us Major..." The girl pulled Lawrences hand towards the exit but then let go as she went with her escort. She waved at the Brits to follow her.
Last edited by Arengin Union on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I do as I please"

Vulkata II
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:17 am

Higher Japan wrote:-snip-

After the guard had said that the plans included the blueprints to shut down the London Monitor Andrew dropped his badge to the ground,

"Th- Thank you" after picking up his badge Andrew tipped his hat to the guard and walked inside the base looking around the destruction.

He stopped after feeling something in his shoe, maybe it was ru- It was what was supposed to be the face of a guard blown to bits. Covering the bits and pieces with his palm Andrew grabbed the guard's Luger and bullets.

Walking away from the mess and into a new room of what seems to be the crime scene and the previous home of the radar he was told about Andrew checked the shelves. They were either empty or stolen including the ion weapon,

"This is going to to difficult." Andrew told himself and grabbed a tickler and pen stuck in it and wrote what he said, "Suspects have stolen the blueprints of an EMP that is strong enough to destroy the London Monitor.

Suspects will most likely be in Boston still" putting the tickler back into his pockets Andrew left the base and into his car to think of what do do next.

_[' ]_

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:55 am

ALA Base

"R-Right. Thank you for your time." The officer said as he straightened his clothing before continuing. "We have always begun operations to send people to Britain. Although i don't know the state of Britain, i believe that resistance operations there cannot persist with the London Monitor looming over the city. But, as we are tied up here i have some plans." He says before pulling out the blueprint with the EMP weapon. "Although it is supposed to take the giant monitor out, it cannot operate with one other vital essence. The radar. For it to fire it requires a radar to work. And since we blew it up. But however," He said as he stopped to take a short breath.

"I've recently been in contact with someone who doesn't have that much love for the Japanese empire who happens to work in the company. If you're willing to see him he's in Boston today. We need some men to pick him up from a certain address."

Boston

In an airport an aircraft landed on the ground as Garou got off the plane with 2 people following behind him. He got into a transport with the remaining guards as they stopped off at a hotel.
Last edited by Higher Japan on Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Hashirajima
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hashirajima » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:24 am

[A coffee shop, Rome]

"Everyone, we have a problem." began the woman seated at the head of a table. Or rather, several smaller tables arranged into a long one, situated in the back room of one of the many nondescript coffee shops in Rome.

"Yeah, damn right we have a problem. Which IDIOT decided to have a poker game in the middle of a government crackdown season? Now we're pretty much missing all the capofamiglia across the Sicily, Camorra, and Calabrian clans. And just when most of us are going legit, too, due to the war effectively killing our business here."

"That, too. War is wonderful for smuggling, but not much else really. And it seems like it hasn't really stopped has it? Though you're one to say, you own Ferrari damn it."

"Still, now what? Do we try to free-"

"Don't be dumb. A prison break now?"

"You just want to take over the Greco clan don't-"

"SHUT. IT. All of you." From the other end of the table, the Italian daily broadsheet was slammed down, drawing everyone's attention and effectively killing the escalating multilateral quarrels that had broken out. "This is not the time for internal conflicts. I have said once, and I will repeat myself again. I don't care what your internal politics are. We're here to make sure that the clans ALL survive, understand?"

"Yes, Chairman."

The speaker, no longer hidden by his newspaper, was a curious sight. Amongst the exceedingly Italian features of his fellows in this gathering, this man bore the features of one born in the Far East. A son of the Rising Sun. "Now, do anyone have a sensible suggestion on how we're dealing with this?"

"... a prison break?"

"Too much effort, too little payout. The bosses will find a way out, they always do. How are the businesses?"

"Not sure why you care so much, Yoshida, but still the same since the war. It threw the economy under the bus, and we are still figuring out, after all these years, how to make something out of this mess. Protection rackets are good and all, but it's barely coffee money."

"Any new assassination contracts?"

"The usual, a handful of Soviet Commissars, a bunch of SS officers. All rejected due to 'unwarranted risk'."

"Smuggling?"

"More political activists, same route, as usual. Don't pay well, as you know."

"Right... in that case, anything of note?"

"Not much, chair. Seems like there's trouble in the US, though."

"Oh?"

"Seems like some Nip-" The Italian consigliere, from... some clan up north, suddenly felt his life flash across his eyes, and hastily coughed. "I mean, Japanese tech company had their plant raided or something. People out there are saying that some resistance groups are responsible."

"Oh? Any idea which company?"

"Not too sure... I think they do radar or something. In Boston."

'Well, that simplifies things.' There's only one company which deals with radar AND own a plant in Boston. Nagasaki Radar Company.

"Interesting. Get someone to look into that. Now, seeing as the government seems to be on an upswing for this 'season', I suggest we go to ground for now. Keep a low profile."

Nods around the table, and the various representatives left, gradually, for the streets of the Italian capital. Leaving one former Imperial Japanese Navy officer, not that anyone around him knew that, sitting in the public seating area of the coffee shop.

"Another drink, sir?"

"Yes, please. Espresso quattro. And, mind if I make a call here?"

"Feel free."

A nod, and Yoshida pulled out his handphone. "- Hello? Is this Uchida-joutouheisou(Chief petty officer)?"

A gruff voice answered from the other end. "Oi, who is this? You're several years out of date, it's heisouchou (warrant officer) now."

"... It's me, Yoshida-chuusa. You're still in the Navy, Uchida?"

"No shit... sir. What are you up to these days? You kinda just went poof after... right, Guadalcanal."

"I'm... let's say I'm not in the country right now. Mind if I ask you something?"

"... go on."

"What do you know about Nagasaki Radar Company?"
The Independent Naval Province of Hashirajima | Parliamentary Republic | NS Stats | Fan. Alt. His.
"Let every man do his utmost duty." ~ Heihachiro Togo
Population: 7,033,894 | Area: 101.35 km2 (39.13 sq mi) | Location: Earth, East Asia, Seto Inland Sea [34°01'11.0"N 132°24'45.3"E]
Excidium Planetis Index: Tier 6; Level 3; Type 5 | MT+ | Current Year: 2020
Office of Embassy Protocol | The Hashirajima Times
Commander-in-Chief (Head of State): ADM Yamato (BB)
Prime Minister: ADM (Ret.) Ichiro Goto
WA Representative: Kongou, Ambassador-at-Large
Media Representative: Aoba (CA), Editor-in-Chief, Hashirajima Times
Full Profiles

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:19 pm

"R-Right. Thank you for your time." The officer said as he straightened his clothing before continuing. "We have always begun operations to send people to Britain. Although i don't know the state of Britain, i believe that resistance operations there cannot persist with the London Monitor looming over the city. But, as we are tied up here i have some plans." He says before pulling out the blueprint with the EMP weapon. "Although it is supposed to take the giant monitor out, it cannot operate with one other vital essence. The radar. For it to fire it requires a radar to work. And since we blew it up. But however," He said as he stopped to take a short breath.

"I've recently been in contact with someone who doesn't have that much love for the Japanese empire who happens to work in the company. If you're willing to see him he's in Boston today. We need some men to pick him up from a certain address."

Keaton listened to the officer with much seriousness. For a long time it had been feared that the Nazis would deploy something like the London Monitor in America, though the resistance was not fully sure of this. He had to deliver this Info at the next command summit. Te=hey had bought time with destroying the radar, but time was already ticking.

"The British cell has aided us with much intel on the state of the Nazi war machine. This London Monitor you speak of has been one of the most urgent issues the resistance has faced. If what you say its true, then it is important we build this weapon as soon as we can." Keaton paused as he scratched his head.

"Who is this contact... and where does he wanna meet."
"I do as I please"

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:35 pm

Arengin Union wrote:

Keaton listened to the officer with much seriousness. For a long time it had been feared that the Nazis would deploy something like the London Monitor in America, though the resistance was not fully sure of this. He had to deliver this Info at the next command summit. Te=hey had bought time with destroying the radar, but time was already ticking.

"The British cell has aided us with much intel on the state of the Nazi war machine. This London Monitor you speak of has been one of the most urgent issues the resistance has faced. If what you say its true, then it is important we build this weapon as soon as we can." Keaton paused as he scratched his head.

"Who is this contact... and where does he wanna meet."

The officer lit up immediately as he bowed before continuing to speak. "All right. I know where the contact is located in. Or rather, three of them. But i must warn you. When you see them you need to remain calm and don't open fire at all costs. Here's the hotel. If you excuse me, i have documents to translate." He said before bowing out as he walked out of the office, leaving the papers on the table along with the address and name to a hotel. Once at the closet phone he immediately made a call. "Garou? Yes i have ordered a transport for you. Yes, they will arrive soon. Prepare to leave." He finished before putting the phone down and returning to his work chamber.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse