NATION

PASSWORD

The Dance of Chaos [OOC-Fantasy-DEAD]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:12 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Charlia wrote:Ooh, that would be interesting.

On the one hand, we have the fact that this little girl just brutally slaughtered an entire group, some of whom might have been his friends. On the other hand, we have the fact that she's, as previously mentioned, a child, clearly has no idea that she's doing anything wrong, and seems sad about what she did... if only because it means that she can't play with those toys anymore.

I like this idea.

It would certainly be interesting.

I'm fairly certain that this character would be beyond traumatized. Having all his comrades and friends killed in front of him, plus of course, the idea that someone looking like a child could be such a monster.

This character would also pretty young, to young to have fought in the war, having just recently been sworn in his Scripture. So from certain points of view, he would be a child too.

But I have to find an appearance first, my characters never work unless I can find how they'll look like first..
Aw come on, she's too adorable to be a monster.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:12 pm

I also kinda want to show that most of those who are serving the Ecclesiarchy are not inherently corrupt and evil.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:13 pm

I do have some ideas for characters about Eric's past as well. I just don't have the time to play the characters.

And about the Ecclesiarchy, well... Needless to say your friendly old former knight isn't a fan of the institution.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:18 pm

Charlia wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:It would certainly be interesting.

I'm fairly certain that this character would be beyond traumatized. Having all his comrades and friends killed in front of him, plus of course, the idea that someone looking like a child could be such a monster.

This character would also pretty young, to young to have fought in the war, having just recently been sworn in his Scripture. So from certain points of view, he would be a child too.

But I have to find an appearance first, my characters never work unless I can find how they'll look like first..
Aw come on, she's too adorable to be a monster.

Yeah, killing many people is a nice thing to do :p
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:22 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:I do have some ideas for characters about Eric's past as well. I just don't have the time to play the characters.

And about the Ecclesiarchy, well... Needless to say your friendly old former knight isn't a fan of the institution.

Well, many people dislike the Ecclesiarchy.

But the Faith's Judgement and the Scriptures make sure that those people remain silent or pay for their heresy :P

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:26 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Charlia wrote:Aw come on, she's too adorable to be a monster.

Yeah, killing many people is a nice thing to do :p
It's not like she does it on purpose.

If you can sympathize with an intentional mass murderer, I'm sure you can sympathize with an unintentional mass murderer as well. :p
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:I do have some ideas for characters about Eric's past as well. I just don't have the time to play the characters.

*pushes Alina at* Feel free to help out.
Tracian Empire wrote:I also kinda want to show that most of those who are serving the Ecclesiarchy are not inherently corrupt and evil.
*points at Alina* Try to not torture and burn a traumatized and pregnant teenager at the stake. That might help.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:27 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:

Well, many people dislike the Ecclesiarchy.

But the Faith's Judgement and the Scriptures make sure that those people remain silent or pay for their heresy :P

"Fite me Inquisition" - Eric de Bellegarde

Charlia wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Yeah, killing many people is a nice thing to do :p
It's not like she does it on purpose.

If you can sympathize with an intentional mass murderer, I'm sure you can sympathize with an unintentional mass murderer as well. :p

*pushes Alina at* Feel free to help out.
Tracian Empire wrote:I also kinda want to show that most of those who are serving the Ecclesiarchy are not inherently corrupt and evil.
*points at Alina* Try to not torture and burn a traumatized and pregnant teenager at the stake. That might help.

If she appears in his way it is almost certain that he will try to help her.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:34 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Well, many people dislike the Ecclesiarchy.

"Fite me Inquisition" - Eric de Bellegarde

Charlia wrote:It's not like she does it on purpose.

If you can sympathize with an intentional mass murderer, I'm sure you can sympathize with an unintentional mass murderer as well. :p*pushes Alina at* Feel free to help out.*points at Alina* Try to not torture and burn a traumatized and pregnant teenager at the stake. That might help.

If she appears in his way it is almost certain that he will try to help her.
Well, if he and Lucia end up working together at all, or if he just pays attention to the Inquisition's schedule, that will certainly happen at some point.

Or they could just run into each other randomly, that works too. :p

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:36 pm

Charlia wrote:
Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Trace... why you gotta tempt me with a good reboot like this? You know I won't be able to keep with with the posting and yet you have to make it so fucking tempting!

... If this doesn't get rebooted soon, Trace, I will find your Romanian hovel in whatever Black Sea peasant ditch you live in... and I will glue myself to you and nag you until you do reboot.

I have so many character ideas.

They need to be released.
Oh yeah, YOU have room to talk about being kept waiting. *glares*

Well...

Maybe you're just not as interesting as Trace.

*Cold shoulder.*
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:43 pm

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
Charlia wrote:Oh yeah, YOU have room to talk about being kept waiting. *glares*

Well...

*Cold shoulder.*
Cold shoulder, eh? I see how it is. *throws Riley at* I shall melt you.

Granis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:45 pm

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
Charlia wrote:Oh yeah, YOU have room to talk about being kept waiting. *glares*

Well...

*Cold shoulder.*

Ha! I get it! Because... You know... Ice!

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:10 am

Remembers the groups Mireille slaughtered.

Him being friends with ruthless Yazgirian Mercs or the Anselmian criminal underworld surely does a lot to make him seem not evil and no corrupt. :D
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:32 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:

Remembers the groups Mireille slaughtered.

Him being friends with ruthless Yazgirian Mercs or the Anselmian criminal underworld surely does a lot to make him seem not evil and no corrupt. :D

Yazgirians and Anselmians are both disgusting.

Compared to them, the servants of the Faith are all holy :P

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:23 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Remembers the groups Mireille slaughtered.

Uh-huh. I believe it.

*cough* traumatized and pregnant teenager + burning at the stake = rethink your moral compass please *cough*

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:25 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Remembers the groups Mireille slaughtered.

So...what he doing with them then?

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:27 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Yazgirians and Anselmians are both disgusting.

So...what he doing with them then?

Him who?

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:15 am

Tracian Empire wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:So...what he doing with them then?

Him who?

Nutting. My brain is mush.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:41 am

Alright, I've finally managed to add the Paladins to the lore. The reboot will come tomorrow.

And for the time being, this is the only image that I've found for that Ecclesiarchy knight character that I might make.

Any other ideas?

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:47 am

Tracian Empire wrote:Alright, I've finally managed to add the Paladins to the lore. The reboot will come tomorrow.

And for the time being, this is the only image that I've found for that Ecclesiarchy knight character that I might make.

Any other ideas?

*attempts to find anime picture of a similar boy burning on a pyre
*doesn't find one*

Guess I don't have another image.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:57 pm

Character Application

Name: Erin Clearbrooke
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Race: Hybrid
Mother: Human
Father: ?
Appearance:Image
Height: 5’9
Weight: 134 lbs
Position/Status/Affiliation: Erin is a servant belonging to the eldest son of a noble household. He remains entirely loyal to his master, while also having developed strong sexual feelings toward him.
Skills/Powers//Magic: Erin is talented with many forms of both holy magic (healing, removal of curses, exorcism spells) and black magic (Elemental spells, curses, spirit summoning, minor necromancy spells). He is also trained in wielding a dagger so as to assist his master in battle if need be.
Equipment: A small dagger, healing salves, bandages, and a staff to assist him in directing his magic.

Personality: Erin is a very gentle, demure, young man. He’s very caring, nurturing, and completely devoted to his master and all of his needs. Erin prefers to wear women’s clothing, and personally identifies as a woman, and hides his biological gender.
Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Biography: Born to a peasant mother and a father of an unknown race who abandoned them upon his birth, Erins mother sold him into slavery and the age of 3. From there he was traded from master to master, each one treating him with more cruelty than the last. He was abused, physically, emotionally, and sexually. He was skipped around from master to master up until he was 14. That was when he was bought in a slave auction by Francis Clearbrooke, the eldest son of the Clearbrooke household, a noble house in the kingdom of Arghyo. At first, lord Francis treated Erin the same way as all previous masters, but eventually, Francis began to take pity on Erin. He began treating him with increasing kindness. When Erin turned 15, Francis freed him from slavery, but, when given the opportunity to leave the estate he worked on, Erin refused to leave, having fell in love with his master in the time where Lord Francis had begun to treat him with dignity, and kindness, the feeling completely alien to Erin at that point.
Goals: Erin wishes to one day tell his master of his romantic feelings for him.
Theme Song: No song. I might think of one later and edit into this app

RP Sample: Erin awoke to the sounds of yelling outside his room. A strand of his silver hair stuck to his face with sweat, and his bangs covered his eyes. He swept back his hair and looked out his window. Soldiers at the gate, swords drawn. Erin’s heart dropped down into his stomach, and his palms began to sweat. “Why are soldiers here?” His mind began racing through all the possibilities, and his heart began racing as the soldiers entered through the gate. Erin knew he would have to start working. His master would wake soon, and he knew it was almost time for him to begin preparing Lord Francis’s breakfast. He opened the small closet in the corner of the room, pulled on his socks over his knees, removed the frilly nightgown he wore to sleep, slipped into the dress that was his work clothes, clipped bag his bangs with a red and white flower hair clip, and stepped out of his room, fear still brewing in his gut over the unexpected arrival of the soldiers.
Did you read the Rules?: Yes
Miscellaneous: N/A
#KBE7TY2IEV
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:13 pm

Is this still open to new characters
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Pixel Designer: https://thearmsdealer.deviantart.com/

Yes, I use JG Scale. No, Franscale is not better.
1 pxl : 1 inch is better than 1 pxl : 1 cm

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:48 pm

New Antonalia wrote:Is this still open to new characters

Yes it is, and we will move to a new thread soon!

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:11 am

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Character Application

Name: Erin Clearbrooke
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Race: Hybrid
Mother: Human
Father: ?
Appearance:(Image)
Height: 5’9
Weight: 134 lbs
Position/Status/Affiliation: Erin is a servant/slave belonging to the eldest son of a noble household. He remains entirely loyal to his master, while also having developed strong sexual feelings toward him.
Skills/Powers//Magic: Erin is talented with many forms of both holy magic (healing, removal of curses, exorcism spells) and black magic (Elemental spells, curses, spirit summoning, minor necromancy spells). He is also trained in wielding a dagger so as to assist his master in battle if need be.
Equipment: A small dagger, healing salves, bandages, and a staff to assist him in directing his magic.

Personality: Erin is a very gentle, demure, young man. He’s very caring, nurturing, and completely devoted to his master and all of his needs. Erin prefers to wear women’s clothing, and personally identifies as a woman, and hides his biological gender.
Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Biography: Born to a peasant mother and a father of an unknown race who abandoned them upon his birth, Erins mother sold him into slavery and the age of 3. From there he was traded from master to master, each one treating him with more cruelty than the last. He was abused, physically, emotionally, and sexually. He was skipped around from master to master up until he was 14. That was when he was bought in a slave auction by Francis Clearbrooke, the eldest son of the Clearbrooke household, a noble house in the kingdom of Arghyo. At first, lord Francis treated Erin the same way as all previous masters, but eventually, Francis began to take pity on Erin. He began treating him with increasing kindness. When Erin turned 15, Francis freed him from slavery, but, when given the opportunity to leave the estate he worked on, Erin refused to leave, having fell in love with his master in the time where Lord Francis had begun to treat him with dignity, and kindness, the feeling completely alien to Erin at that point.
Goals: Erin wishes to one day tell his master of his romantic feelings for him.
Theme Song: No song. I might think of one later and edit into this app

RP Sample: Erin awoke to the sounds of yelling outside his room. A strand of his silver hair stuck to his face with sweat, and his bangs covered his eyes. He swept back his hair and looked out his window. Soldiers at the gate, swords drawn. Erin’s heart dropped down into his stomach, and his palms began to sweat. “Why are soldiers here?” His mind began racing through all the possibilities, and his heart began racing as the soldiers entered through the gate. Erin knew he would have to start working. His master would wake soon, and he knew it was almost time for him to begin preparing Lord Francis’s breakfast. He opened the small closet in the corner of the room, pulled on his socks over his knees, removed the frilly nightgown he wore to sleep, slipped into the dress that was his work clothes, clipped bag his bangs with a red and white flower hair clip, and stepped out of his room, fear still brewing in his gut over the unexpected arrival of the soldiers.
Did you read the Rules?: Yes
Miscellaneous: N/A
#KBE7TY2IEV

Well, this is certainly an interesting character! The app looks alright, I have no problems with it, but I do have to mention one thing.

I haven't had the time to properly add it to the lore yet, so it's my fault, but basically, Arghyo is one of the two human states to have technically outlawed slavery, together with Wyzkia. Arghyo is kinda built on the ideas of freedom for everyone though, so anti-slavery laws are actually enforced there.

So, if you want your character's master to be from Arghyo, and for your character to be a slave there, then your character would have been an unofficial slave - since the laws of that realm are against it, he would have been just a servant in the eyes of the world.

If you want him to have been an official slave though, with the collar and the branded iron mark, then, we can find a way around that too. If you wish to keep Arghyo, then there is a simple thing that we can do - your app mentions that Erin changed several masters - he could have simply been a slave somewhere else, and he could have been released from his status as a slave upon being taken to Arghyo.

Or if you don't need your master to have been from Arghyo, then you could just simply pick up another realm.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:53 am

*hears Arghyo*
What is that?
*goes to check lore*
Oh, it's the new separatist nation. Let's see where they are located!
*goes to check political map*
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Alright, how about we retcon the Anselmian-Calarian War?

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:54 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:*hears Arghyo*
What is that?
*goes to check lore*
Oh, it's the new separatist nation. Let's see where they are located!
*goes to check political map*
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Alright, how about we retcon the Anselmian-Calarian War?

They're not necessarily a separatist nation. As we discussed, de jure, they are a part of Anselm, and they have been helping the League in its war against Calaria, but de facto, they have become increasingly independent, and their different morals and laws entitle them to be shown in the lore as a different nation.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse