NATION

PASSWORD

The Great Furry-Human War: 1914-2011 (IC/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Arcanstotska
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

The Great Furry-Human War: 1914-2011 (IC/OPEN)

Postby Arcanstotska » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:50 am

Belgian-French Border
Colonel Benjamin Thomas
British Trenches

Benjamin was looking over some reports from the last encounter with FFF forces. Bloody hell! he thought as he read over a report that stated that losses were piling up faster than any war ever fought. He continued to read the report. "Alright, so the Germans and Russians are pushing in on the eastern front. That's good," he said "they have the FFF cornered."
Yo

Hashkin
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hashkin » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:19 pm

1st Lt. Tony Vaysierre - Medical Field - Oregonian Front
Vaysierre was patrolling a medical field. The cures of the wounded was heard all over, and the stench of the dead filled the humid air. "LIEUTENNANT!! YOU ARE TO REPORT 5 MILES WEST TO THE FRONT LINES TO BRING THE WOUNDED AND DEAD BACK TO US!!!" As the Colonel came into view, Vaysierre stood at attention, raised his right hand, and formed a very crisp salute. "Yes sir!", he said as he ran down to a departing jeep, which was leading to the frontlines.

Front Lines - Oregonian Front
Smoke and flames danced in the air, Vaysierre and the rest of his squad had to cover their mouth and nose with a mask to not get the effects of asphyxiation. He told his squad to start picking up and identifying dead bodies and bring them back to the jeep, while he went to help the wounded. As he went into a partially destroyed house, he encountered a FFF Private, a smaller one. He ducked behind a wall, but his rifle jammed. By his instincts, he ran to the Private and stabbed him in the lower throat with his trench knife. As the soldier bled to death, Vaysierre continued searching for wounded bodies.
Last edited by Hashkin on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Why would would India need an aircraft carrier? India is an aircraft carrier.
economic left/right 0.88
social libertarian/authoritarian -1.74
DEFCON:
1 - Nuclear War
2 - Major/World War
3 - Hashkinian Forces Deployed
4 - Tension Risen <--
5 - Peacetime

CHNN Minute-by-Minute Report

Geologist team and Sec. Foreign Affairs Michael Dewey, who were sent to Greater Goverwal, are reported missing. Searches are being conducted.

Chancellor Bakker landmark bill facing backlash from Egaltarian Party. "It's a travesty, this bill will hurt thousands"- House Majortity Leader Finn Randall.

I side with results

Arcanstotska
Diplomat

Postby Arcanstotska » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:57 pm

Belgian-French Border
FFF Trenches
Colonel John Anderson

A young FFF corporal walked into John's office. "Sir," he said calmly. "There have been reports that the humans are going to launch an offensive tonight. Shall I ready the men?" he asked.
John thought for a second before coming up with a good answer. "Yes" he said "we need to be ready if the enemy is launching an attack. Go prep the troops and ready the tanks" he ordered firmly. The corporal saluted and darted out of the office. Is this all worth it? John pondered.
Yo

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015

Postby Chewion » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:53 pm

Vienna

Captain Kiser looked at the map before him. German forces had pushed the damn furries past Danzig however Vienna was in danger of falling. That is why he had been sent South. It would be his job to secure Vienna. As he leaned in the table thinking a messenger came in saying "Captain the Furry forces have started their push but they left their left flank open. What are your orders?" Looking up Brandon replied "Hit their flank hard. We will win here." Saluting the messenger said "Yes sir!"
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Arcanstotska
Diplomat

Postby Arcanstotska » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:24 pm

Chewion wrote:Vienna

Captain Kiser looked at the map before him. German forces had pushed the damn furries past Danzig however Vienna was in danger of falling. That is why he had been sent South. It would be his job to secure Vienna. As he leaned in the table thinking a messenger came in saying "Captain the Furry forces have started their push but they left their left flank open. What are your orders?" Looking up Brandon replied "Hit their flank hard. We will win here." Saluting the messenger said "Yes sir!"

Meanwhile, during the FFF's push to Vienna.......

The FFF was making progress. They had caught the Germans and Austrians by surprise, and it was time to strike. Thousands of furry soldiers poured out of the trenches, and charged the Austro-Hungarian and German troops. The humans responded with machine guns but that wouldn't stop them, not after losing so many lives just for a city. If the FFF could take Vienna, then that would severely damage the Austro-Hungarian Empire. In the southeast, there were already divisions of furry soldiers dealing with the Turks. And in the northeast, the FFF was fighting against both the Russian and German empires.
Yo

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:39 pm

LT COL Lupus GS, CO of the 392th Blitz Battalion, FFF, near Danzig.

Lupus waited nervously at the division headquarters, his ears twitching in fear. Soon he would stand before the great Division commander Rodentis and would speak with him personally. What a chance! His Battalion was going to spearhead the counter attack into Germany! The doors down the hall banged and Lupus whined. Suddenly the doors opened and before him stood two large Kangaroos, with a small mouse in between them. The mouse jumped up in the table holding map.

" LT COL Lupus, hero of Munich, I presume?"

" Of course , sir."

" Very good then. I have handpicked your Battalion to spearhead the counter attack into Germany. You will strike here, south of Danzig, at the 31st Saxons. They are a green unit and should fall apart under your attack. Then you will turn the flank of the 11th Prussian Guards. This unit may cause you some trouble so two bears are being sent with you. After they have surrendered, you are to drop any of your wounded behind and Blitz towards Berlin as fast as you can. If you can reach Berlin in three days, the Kaiser should be forced to surrender. Got it?"

"Yes Sir!" Lupus bowed to the mouse and turned around and trotted out of the room. His battalion, handpicked to possibly win the war! What a chance! Lupus returned to his battalion headquarters to ready himself and his battalion for battle.
Last edited by Hothnia on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arcanstotska
Diplomat

Postby Arcanstotska » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:51 am

Meanwhile, the German Empire was holding good in the eastern front. They had the furries outnumbered 3 to 1, however, there was a flaw: they had left Danzig unprotected (well, aside from a small militia). This left a wide open path to Berlin, and if the FFF could take Berlin, it would take Germany out of the war.
Yo

Tasmansland
Attaché

Founded: Jun 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tasmansland » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:31 am

The clouds drifted by in the sky, as men played cards in dug-out trenches. Their equipment was leaned against walls. A couple were cooking some beef on a spit. For a war, everything was surprisingly peaceful.
Unlike in other fronts of the war, the war in Brazil had calmed down. The two sides had reached a stalemate, and other than some exchanges of machine gun fire that rarely ended in any casualties, everything was peaceful. But one man was determined to break that. A rather famous man.
As he strode into the trenches, the soldiers looked, and shocked, grabbed their equipment. For this was the almost-legendary Theodore Roosevelt - former President of the United States, now a General of the Brazilian Army.
Theodore Roosevelt, having learned fluent Portuguese, ordered the men to grab their weapons and storm the trench. With a great cry, the men, joined by their commander, charged across the No Man's Land. The enemy tried, in vain, to set up their equipment. However, soon, the Brazilians were upon them.
Many furries fled, scrambling up the side of the trenches and running away. but those who stayed got into bloody hand-to-hand combat. The humans managed to overwhelm the furries, but not without some of their own falling. By the time the sun set, however, the men had won the short confrontation, and the war for Brazil would only get worse.

Casualties:
Furries: 119
Humans: 62

Aftermath:
FFF is routed, humans advance, more fighting begins along the Brazilian front.

Arcanstotska
Diplomat

Postby Arcanstotska » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:29 pm

John walked past the men in the trenches, men who were ready to give their lives for the FFF. Some men were trying to keep the enemy at bay with machine gun fire. Men ran past John, armed with rifles and bayonets. John could tell the men were eager to see some action. Most of the troops were new recruits, the rest were the ones who had actually seen action.
Then, with the sound of a wistle from the human trenches, humans came pouring out of their trenches. Eventually, the humans got so close that John could smell what they had eaten for breakfast. FFF troops rushed to their positions. Many human soldiers dropped dead in seconds from machine gun fire. The rest made it into the trenches, and began their assault.
Yo

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:39 pm

LT COL Lupus GS, CO of the 392th Blitz Battalion, FFF, near Danzig.

The battalion was ready. Their guns were cleaned, primed, loaded, and resting in every soldiers hand. LT COL Lupus looked over the top of the trench. A low fog, murky and choking, lay over no man's land. He turned to his XO, a large Laborador named Finch. " The Battalion moves out in 5 minutes. Tell the troops to move out on the mark, stealthily and quietly. " Finch saluted and over along the trench, telling Platoon Sergeants their CO's orders.

Lupus turned to a Rookie standing nearby, shaking with fear. He walked over. He stared down the rookie, a two year old from southern Poland, a border collie named Dinek. " Private,my our gonna be alright. Just stay near me and you'll come back alive. We're gonna break these guys. " The private nodded and Lupus turned away. Lupus checked his watch. Time to go.

Lupus climbed over the top of the trench, follow by the 867 soldiers of the Blitz Battalion. The soldiers crawled on their stomachs and did not make a sound, Lupus noted with satisfaction. True soldiers, able to follow orders and standing in the face of fear. The Battalion tread through the shell marked land, the fog still blanketing their movement. Then the fog broke. The hounds of the battalion let out bloodcurdling howls as the German soldiers in the trench in front of them began to cry out alarms. But it was to late.

Lupus's soldiers jumped into the German's trench and quickly ended the virtually untrained Saxons with deadly skill and speed. Many were cut down by tooth and claw as a few tried to retreat. Very few escaped. The Battalion let out a cry of triumph and continued their march towards Danzig.

Arcanstotska
Diplomat

Postby Arcanstotska » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:53 pm

Belgian-French Border
0900 hrs
FFF Trenches

John get word of the victory near Danzig via telegraph. He was relieved when he got the news, and decided it was time to push forward. He stood upon the trench walls and shouted, "Charge!" Hundreds of furry troops poured out of the trenches but most were gunned down. Not by ground guns though, but by flying machines. The FFF had never seen these new war machines before. Flying humans? This was impossible! Soon, most of John's men were wiped out. Then, there was gas. John remembered that he had forgotten his mask in his office and rushed to go get it. But one of the flying machines quickly gunned him down.

John-KIA
Yo

Cyrisnia
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyrisnia » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:20 pm

R E D L E G S

【BORN TO ABOLISH】
SOUTH IS A F**K
鬼神 Kill Em All 1859
I am free man
410,757,864,530 DEAD REBS

Cyrisnia
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyrisnia » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:25 pm

OP's got a prayer in his sig but y'all need the fuck outta jesus
R E D L E G S

【BORN TO ABOLISH】
SOUTH IS A F**K
鬼神 Kill Em All 1859
I am free man
410,757,864,530 DEAD REBS

Velkon
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Velkon » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:30 pm

Thicc City, Tyronia

The man walked into the room. Everyone knew him as just, "Big Guy." They'd call him a "Big Guy," he'd respond, "for you." The Big Guy listened closely. Everyone respected him and what he stood for. A voice blared over the intercom.

"The YiffnessGram™ Furry Test is a multistage knot capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 200 pound bara furry test will begin in 30 nyas. Line up at the cage doors. The breeding speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [nyaa!!~<33] A single nya should be completed each time you hear this sound. [prrrr~] Remember to yiff in a fursuit, and yiff as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a whole yiff before the nya, your furry ass is over. The test will begin on the word meow. On your bark, get yiffy, meow!!~"

"What the fuck," he said. The voice continued.

"You caught me. I wake up every morning at 2am to put on my fur suit. I identify as wolfkin and I wear my cat ears to school everyday. Every afternoon, I go and upload my artwork to DeviantArt and then go to omelge to roleplay my pains away. This is who I am and I hope you can respect that. Rawr xd."

"Turn this shit off."

"Straight men are not very manly. If you were really manly you would not allow your penis to be swallowed by a pussy. That is very submissive. Having sex with a pussy is the gayest act I can imagine. A real manly man would be all man all the time and only fuck and be friends with men. You would only allow your penis to touch other penises and your sex would look a lot like swordplay."

"I'm done here."

Arcanstotska
Diplomat

Postby Arcanstotska » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:53 pm

Cyrisnia wrote:(Image)

If you wish to join the RP, then find the OOC and create an application please
Yo

Arcanstotska
Diplomat

Postby Arcanstotska » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:53 pm

Cyrisnia wrote:OP's got a prayer in his sig but y'all need the fuck outta jesus

I'm just trying to look nice for a Christian thread
Yo

Hashkin
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hashkin » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:13 pm

*what in the fuck was Velkon's post*

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Why would would India need an aircraft carrier? India is an aircraft carrier.
economic left/right 0.88
social libertarian/authoritarian -1.74
DEFCON:
1 - Nuclear War
2 - Major/World War
3 - Hashkinian Forces Deployed
4 - Tension Risen <--
5 - Peacetime

CHNN Minute-by-Minute Report

Geologist team and Sec. Foreign Affairs Michael Dewey, who were sent to Greater Goverwal, are reported missing. Searches are being conducted.

Chancellor Bakker landmark bill facing backlash from Egaltarian Party. "It's a travesty, this bill will hurt thousands"- House Majortity Leader Finn Randall.

I side with results

Republic of Washinton
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 30, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Republic of Washinton » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:45 pm

0400 hours, Near Danzig, Germany

The train had jolted to a dead halt in the predawn hours. The sudden change of speed caused Schmitt to awake from his light sleep. The train breaks squealed as the train suddenly became motionless. Quickly the Unterzoffizier began shouting to the men "ACTUNG! AUFSTEHEN!" The car door slide open and the men dawned their pickelhaube's that still had their regiment number in red on. Quickly the men were filled into two columns, awaiting the order to move out.

Schmitt stood there silently, under the order was given to RIGHT FACE. The column marched down open roads lined with trees as they headed to take up positions near Danzig and plug the gap that left Germany unprotected against the savage hordes that were the Furries.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse