NATION

PASSWORD

Dark Clouds (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Dark Clouds (IC)

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:06 pm

Morning of April 30, 1947

It was a rare sunny day in Luxnational, as citizens walked out of their homes and went to work. The Police Station in Thorns of Christ had the police lieutenant Lazarus Rankin for the Vice Desk looking over the latest files that turned up.

Opportunites

Hartfield: Somewhere in a sleazy apartment, a man finished his breakfast and went to his dresser to grab a notebook and a bundle of money. Exiting the apartment, he drove his car to the Hartfield Police Station.
Chaplin: In another apartment in another district of the city, two men woke up in one's apartment in a state of a hangover. As the morning continued, one of the men walked to the suburbs.
Thorns of Christ: At a cosmetics store, another man went up to the counter. "Hello sir, what can I do for you?" the female clerk said to the man who looked handsome in a strange way. "I wish to have some lipstick for my wife. Lovely beauty." the man said, as he handed in the coins to pay for them. After buying some lipstick, instead of driving to what the clerk would believe to be to work or home, the man drove to a parking lot across the street from another apartment building, holding binoculars in his hand.
Grauman: "Ok, get the snow in the water! Make sure the snow is in the bag!" a well-dressed man said to a bunch of thugs wearing jackets carrying taking bags of cocaine to a small rectangle-shaped vat of water in a chilled room. Another group of thugs were carrying blocks of ice to a truck outside of a warehouse they exited from.
The Styx: A couple of workmen were building a house, when one of them is given a pamphlet. "Hell's this?" the workman given the pamphlet said. "If you have the time, it's best to read it." "You want me to read this communist crap?"

Back at the Thorns of Christ police station, lieutenant Rankin put a file on the desk of detective Henry Davenport, sighing then saying, "Bastard better show up, day is too high."
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:40 pm

Thorns of Christ District

In the early morning haze, a police cruiser drove through the dirt road that led into the deeper parts of the woods.

"God forbid these people make me do a favor at a reasonable hour. No respect for the law."

The man behind the wheel wasn't deserving of even the tiniest iota of respect. Alvin Ziegler yawned as he finally found the spot he was looking for. Pulling over, he stepped out and wandered to the back of the car. Popping open the trunk, he sighed.

"Goddamn it. I keep telling them. Double tap. So sick of wasting the bullets."

The cargo in his trunk was a man. A man barely alive, but alive enough to annoy Alvin.

"But does anyone listen to me? No. I survived the Bulge, but these idiots think they know better..."

Resigning himself to the situation, he dragged the half-dead man to his final destination. A freshly dug hole shallow grave, shovel still stuck in the ground next to it.

"In you go."

He heaved the man into the hole, un-holstering his weapon.

"You should have minded your own business, friend. Cause when you cross the wrong people, this happens. Lesson to learn in your next life."

The quiet woods were filled with the quick noise of 2 gunshots. Alvin sighed, grabbing the shovel.

"Bury this, Alvin. Bury that, Alvin. No respect for the law..."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:28 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:Thorns of Christ District

In the early morning haze, a police cruiser drove through the dirt road that led into the deeper parts of the woods.

"God forbid these people make me do a favor at a reasonable hour. No respect for the law."

The man behind the wheel wasn't deserving of even the tiniest iota of respect. Alvin Ziegler yawned as he finally found the spot he was looking for. Pulling over, he stepped out and wandered to the back of the car. Popping open the trunk, he sighed.

"Goddamn it. I keep telling them. Double tap. So sick of wasting the bullets."

The cargo in his trunk was a man. A man barely alive, but alive enough to annoy Alvin.

"But does anyone listen to me? No. I survived the Bulge, but these idiots think they know better..."

Resigning himself to the situation, he dragged the half-dead man to his final destination. A freshly dug hole shallow grave, shovel still stuck in the ground next to it.

"In you go."

He heaved the man into the hole, un-holstering his weapon.

"You should have minded your own business, friend. Cause when you cross the wrong people, this happens. Lesson to learn in your next life."

The quiet woods were filled with the quick noise of 2 gunshots. Alvin sighed, grabbing the shovel.

"Bury this, Alvin. Bury that, Alvin. No respect for the law..."

After doing the deed, the dispatch radio in the police cruiser gone off, "Any units in Thorns, a possible 415. At Alford Plaza. Unit to handle, Code Two, identify." Several clouds start to roll in from the north of the woods. Somewhere in the distance, a church can be seen from the hills with a lone window with light from a candle.

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:24 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:

After doing the deed, the dispatch radio in the police cruiser gone off, "Any units in Thorns, a possible 415. At Alford Plaza. Unit to handle, Code Two, identify." Several clouds start to roll in from the north of the woods. Somewhere in the distance, a church can be seen from the hills with a lone window with light from a candle.

"Cause of course there's a disturbance. God forbid I get a break to at least get a cup of coffee."

He produced a flask from his pocket, taking a quick nip and climbing back into the car.

"This is car 11. I'm in the area. I'll take care of it."

He hung the radio up, taking another quick sip from his flask.

"Probably those damn hobos squatting in the vestibule again."

He took one last look at the grave and threw it in reverse, making a slow, crooked drive to the plaza.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:36 pm

Alford Plaza, Thorns of Christ

At the plaza, a man in working-class clothes was holding a knife near another woman who appeared to be his former or ex-lover.
"You're always running around my back, sleeping with men you never told me about. You getting people on my case here." The man points his knife to the woman and grabs her by the arm. "I want that ring back, if you're not mine anymore!" the man continued. "Someone help! He's crazy!" the woman yelled out to an officer who happened to be walking by.

"Sir, drop the weapon. You need to calm down." the officer said, as he pulled out his gun, as he slowly walked to the two, while aiming his gun. "Another move and I be taking my ring and her finger!", the man with the knife said as a threat to the officer. Alvin's cruiser pulled in to the plaza, as the situation was unfolding.

RPs I do

The Clockwork Cities
Envoy

Founded: Jan 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Clockwork Cities » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:18 pm

The Barron's Palace

"The Barron's Place," was a strange place, perhaps one the largest nightclubs within the city. Oddly located establishment, officially known as The Luxnational Palace, stood as one of the most notable locations within the Christ of Thorns District was well known as the centre of the bootlegging trades. From here ruled 'The Baron' or the British businessman Alexander Wolverhampton, leading the infamous mafia known as the "Baron's Alliance" and despite this he'd never been changed with crimes and even rewarded for his service during both of the world wars.

Smoking a pipe atop a lounge chair, he watched over the tables of gamblers and drinkers, giving the odd puff of smoke as he glanced over those who gambled and drank their lives away. His empire before him, at least for now and all he had to do was rebuild that. Standing from his seat he would lead to his office, his several bodyguards following behind him. He had a guest due to arrive, but who will it be?
"If those who seek to prevent out glorious quest mobilise, they will have to endure the trials we did! There sanity will break before they can harm us! Their blood will paint the white snow a crimson taint! We safe here! In this land, where tyrants cannot touch!" - The First Overseer

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:28 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Alford Plaza, Thorns of Christ

At the plaza, a man in working-class clothes was holding a knife near another woman who appeared to be his former or ex-lover.
"You're always running around my back, sleeping with men you never told me about. You getting people on my case here." The man points his knife to the woman and grabs her by the arm. "I want that ring back, if you're not mine anymore!" the man continued. "Someone help! He's crazy!" the woman yelled out to an officer who happened to be walking by.

"Sir, drop the weapon. You need to calm down." the officer said, as he pulled out his gun, as he slowly walked to the two, while aiming his gun. "Another move and I be taking my ring and her finger!", the man with the knife said as a threat to the officer. Alvin's cruiser pulled in to the plaza, as the situation was unfolding.

"For fucks sake..."

Alvin grumbled as he exited the car, rubbing his temple in frustration as he approached the scene.

"Afternoon, Frank. Little relationship trouble, is it?"

Alvin knew this guy. More importantly, he knew who he owed money to.

"What was it I heard you say at Harry's club the other day? 'I got the money, no problem' was it? Funny. Almost looks like you need a quick bit of cash. Like say, for pawning a ring?"

He yawned.

"Be a shame if Harry knew you were lying to him. You know how he gets when people are short the cash they owe him. So, here's what you're gonna do. You're gonna let her go, you're gonna leave and you're gonna apologize for wasting my time. Or I call Harry and drop the dime on your financial situation."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Tourma
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tourma » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:34 pm

The Clockwork Cities wrote:
The Barron's Palace

"The Barron's Place," was a strange place, perhaps one the largest nightclubs within the city. Oddly located establishment, officially known as The Luxnational Palace, stood as one of the most notable locations within the Christ of Thorns District was well known as the centre of the bootlegging trades. From here ruled 'The Baron' or the British businessman Alexander Wolverhampton, leading the infamous mafia known as the "Baron's Alliance" and despite this he'd never been changed with crimes and even rewarded for his service during both of the world wars.

Smoking a pipe atop a lounge chair, he watched over the tables of gamblers and drinkers, giving the odd puff of smoke as he glanced over those who gambled and drank their lives away. His empire before him, at least for now and all he had to do was rebuild that. Standing from his seat he would lead to his office, his several bodyguards following behind him. He had a guest due to arrive, but who will it be?

Ida Wayzata carefully entered the establishment known as The Luxnation Palace, trying to not look too hard at any of the establishment's patrons. Well, I've gotta admit, I've seen worse places.

Even with the constant haze of smoke and the...interesting characters, Ida admitted that this place did have its charms. After asking one of the guards for directions, she found herself standing in front of a large, elaborate, wooden door, which allegedly lead to the office of "Baron" Wolverhampton himself. Alright, here it goes. A moment later, she knocked on the wooden door.

The Clockwork Cities
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Clockwork Cities » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:09 am

Tourma wrote:Ida Wayzata carefully entered the establishment known as The Luxnation Palace, trying to not look too hard at any of the establishment's patrons. Well, I've gotta admit, I've seen worse places.

Even with the constant haze of smoke and the...interesting characters, Ida admitted that this place did have its charms. After asking one of the guards for directions, she found herself standing in front of a large, elaborate, wooden door, which allegedly lead to the office of "Baron" Wolverhampton himself. Alright, here it goes. A moment later, she knocked on the wooden door.

The doors would open into a large, very well decorated room. Shelves of books, the odd picture and some various alcoholic drinks stood against the walls on the left and right. Standing by the doors where two men in suits, while they appeared unarmed, it'd be very unlikely they truly where. In the centre sat two leather armchairs facing a desk with a large leather chair placed behind said desk. On the chair was the 'Baron' himself, taking a puff off his pipe he motioned for her to sit down.

"Ida Wayzata I presume?" He spoke in calm voice in which his British accent showed, taking a drink of the shot of sherry at his desk. "What was the title? The Hidden Queen? A charming lady I'm sure, please sit, I know you have much to discuss."
"If those who seek to prevent out glorious quest mobilise, they will have to endure the trials we did! There sanity will break before they can harm us! Their blood will paint the white snow a crimson taint! We safe here! In this land, where tyrants cannot touch!" - The First Overseer

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:07 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Alford Plaza, Thorns of Christ

"For fucks sake..."

Alvin grumbled as he exited the car, rubbing his temple in frustration as he approached the scene.

"Afternoon, Frank. Little relationship trouble, is it?"

Alvin knew this guy. More importantly, he knew who he owed money to.

"What was it I heard you say at Harry's club the other day? 'I got the money, no problem' was it? Funny. Almost looks like you need a quick bit of cash. Like say, for pawning a ring?"

He yawned.

"Be a shame if Harry knew you were lying to him. You know how he gets when people are short the cash they owe him. So, here's what you're gonna do. You're gonna let her go, you're gonna leave and you're gonna apologize for wasting my time. Or I call Harry and drop the dime on your financial situation."

"Al, what are yo- You should have stay outta this! Harry is trying to cut all loose ends on me! He's setting me up!" Frank claimed to Alvin, as the other officer tried to grab the knife from Frank. Unfortunately, Frank let go of his ex-wife and managed to stab the officer in the chest. After doing so, Frank bolted away from Alvin with the knife, still in his hands, leaving his ex-wife behind.

RPs I do

Tourma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tourma » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:07 pm

The doors would open into a large, very well decorated room. Shelves of books, the odd picture and some various alcoholic drinks stood against the walls on the left and right. Standing by the doors where two men in suits, while they appeared unarmed, it'd be very unlikely they truly where. In the centre sat two leather armchairs facing a desk with a large leather chair placed behind said desk. On the chair was the 'Baron' himself, taking a puff off his pipe he motioned for her to sit down.

"Ida Wayzata I presume?" He spoke in calm voice in which his British accent showed, taking a drink of the shot of sherry at his desk. "What was the title? The Hidden Queen? A charming lady I'm sure, please sit, I know you have much to discuss."

She walked over to her seat before promptly sitting down, in a fashion that was almost cat-like. "As a matter of fact, I do." Her hazel eyes scanned the office, observing it carefully. "I have to admit, Baron, I was honestly impressed when I first got here. Of course, I knew it would be grand, but there's a...distinctive elegance to it." A crafty smile formed on her face. "I rather enjoy its style."

The Clockwork Cities
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Clockwork Cities » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:46 am

Tourma wrote:She walked over to her seat before promptly sitting down, in a fashion that was almost cat-like. "As a matter of fact, I do." Her hazel eyes scanned the office, observing it carefully. "I have to admit, Baron, I was honestly impressed when I first got here. Of course, I knew it would be grand, but there's a...distinctive elegance to it." A crafty smile formed on her face. "I rather enjoy its style."

"Well, a noble must not forget his origin." He said taking a draw of his pipe, "So tell me, what brings the ever infamous 'Hidden Queen' to my humble domain." His eyes scanned the other over, he wasn't expecting the hidden queen to seem so much like a common woman of work, but the world was full of surprises.

Tourma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tourma » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:48 pm

"Well, a noble must not forget his origin." He said taking a draw of his pipe, "So tell me, what brings the ever infamous 'Hidden Queen' to my humble domain." His eyes scanned the other over, he wasn't expecting the hidden queen to seem so much like a common woman of work, but the world was full of surprises.

"That's what I'm here to discuss. As you know, we are both leaders of successful... business enterprises." She stated, putting a certain emphasis on business. "Even though they focus on two different aspects, I think we can both agree they have strikingly similar goals." There was a certain twinkle in her eye as she said this.
Last edited by Tourma on Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:32 pm

"Al, what are yo- You should have stay outta this! Harry is trying to cut all loose ends on me! He's setting me up!" Frank claimed to Alvin, as the other officer tried to grab the knife from Frank. Unfortunately, Frank let go of his ex-wife and managed to stab the officer in the chest. After doing so, Frank bolted away from Alvin with the knife, still in his hands, leaving his ex-wife behind.

Alvin seemed rather unfazed by the whole situation, even as he aimed his gun.

"At the speed he's running...gotcha."

A shot rang out, and Frank soon found himself the owner of a freshly shot kneecap.

"I could hit charging Krauts in below freezing weather. You think you were gonna get away? But hey, look on the bright side. You'll bleed out in a few minutes. Quicker than what Harry would have done to you."

He looked down at the other officer, actually chuckling.

"Man up, Sally. He didn't cut you that deep."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:14 am

A shot rang out, and Frank soon found himself the owner of a freshly shot kneecap.

"I could hit charging Krauts in below freezing weather. You think you were gonna get away? But hey, look on the bright side. You'll bleed out in a few minutes. Quicker than what Harry would have done to you."

Frank was on the ground, screaming his head off, while Sally was clutching his chest to prevent himself from bleeding out. "J-just radio in a damn ambulance! He might have cut my gut!"

RPs I do

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:26 pm

Frank was on the ground, screaming his head off, while Sally was clutching his chest to prevent himself from bleeding out. "J-just radio in a damn ambulance! He might have cut my gut!"

Alvin checked his watch.

"Ugh. You'll bleed out before an ambulance gets here. Guess I gotta do this now, too. Like I don't have enough to do today. You, bitch. Bobby pin. I know you got one in that rats nest of a hairdo."

He practically yanked it out of her hair, and ripped the other officers sleeve off for some reason.

"This is gonna hurt...like, really bad...you, bitch. Wallet. GImme."

She fearfully handed over her wallet, which Alvin proceeded to shove in the other guys mouth.

"To keep you from biting your tongue off. Did this kinda patch-job all the time in the service...well, did it once...and he died of infection two days later...eh. I'm sure you'll be fine. You, bitch. Go radio an ambulance while I do this."

What followed was a cacophony of screams as Alvin jury-rigged up a stitch job for the cut.

"There, good as new...oh, you passed out...eh. Saves me the trouble of having to hear your whining."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:48 pm

Sally wasn't a cop. And she wasn't in the calm mood when she didn't know what to radio in at Alvin's dispatch radio while in hysterics. The officer was completely unconscious while Frank was dying completely of blood loss. Sooner or later, an ambulance did show up and another patrol car. Frank and the other officer were being loaded into the ambulance, while the other officers who shown up were trying to interview Sally, but she was in hysterics.

A young looking officer walked over to Alvin, shaking his cap. "Alvin. I see you the one who came to handle the situation. What the hell happened here? Woman is going to get send to a mental hospital, if she doesn't stop crying."

RPs I do

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:15 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Sally wasn't a cop. And she wasn't in the calm mood when she didn't know what to radio in at Alvin's dispatch radio while in hysterics. The officer was completely unconscious while Frank was dying completely of blood loss. Sooner or later, an ambulance did show up and another patrol car. Frank and the other officer were being loaded into the ambulance, while the other officers who shown up were trying to interview Sally, but she was in hysterics.

A young looking officer walked over to Alvin, shaking his cap. "Alvin. I see you the one who came to handle the situation. What the hell happened here? Woman is going to get send to a mental hospital, if she doesn't stop crying."

"Boyfriend trouble. Mr. Hero Down there tried being all white knightly. Got shanked for his trouble. I shot the guy. And that's about it."

He checked his watch again.

"We square here? I've got places to be today, and this whole situation is kinda eating into my time."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

The Clockwork Cities
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Clockwork Cities » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:30 pm

Tourma wrote:

"That's what I'm here to discuss. As you know, we are both leaders of successful... business enterprises." She stated, putting a certain emphasis on business. "Even though they focus on two different aspects, I think we can both agree they have strikingly similar goals." There was a certain twinkle in her eye as she said this.

He gave a nod, pouring two shots of sherry, "Perhaps we both do. We equally know how corrupt this city is, and how easy it can be to influence things here."

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:22 am

Ameriganastan wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Sally wasn't a cop. And she wasn't in the calm mood when she didn't know what to radio in at Alvin's dispatch radio while in hysterics. The officer was completely unconscious while Frank was dying completely of blood loss. Sooner or later, an ambulance did show up and another patrol car. Frank and the other officer were being loaded into the ambulance, while the other officers who shown up were trying to interview Sally, but she was in hysterics.

"Boyfriend trouble. Mr. Hero Down there tried being all white knightly. Got shanked for his trouble. I shot the guy. And that's about it."

He checked his watch again.

"We square here? I've got places to be today, and this whole situation is kinda eating into my time."

"Ehh..Fine. The ambulance will take the two to the hospital at Chaplin. Stay out of trouble, Al. I heard the police commander is getting buzzwords about you. By the way? You wouldn't happen to know anything.. Nevermind. You may leave." the officer sidestepped for Alvin to head back to his police cruiser and went to check up on Sally.

RPs I do

Tourma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tourma » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:05 pm

Tourma wrote:

He gave a nod, pouring two shots of sherry, "Perhaps we both do. We equally know how corrupt this city is, and how easy it can be to influence things here."

"Right you are, Baron." She said, taking a sip of sherry soon after. "I was hoping we would be able to work closer in the near future...as business partners, perhaps."

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse