NATION

PASSWORD

Game of Thrones: A Rite of Conquest (Concluded) [OOC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

United Kolumbia
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Kolumbia » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:17 am

House Name: Brynt
House Sigil:

House Words: Shun our thunder
Allegiance Paid to: House Hoare
House Seat:

Approx Number of military at command: ~800, of which at least a third could be mounted on horseback in battle.
History of the House: House Brynt is one of many old Houses in the Seven Kingdoms, reaching back to the Andal Invasion of Westeros. One Andal Hero of the time was Brynn the Boisterous, said to have been a legendary warrior at the time offering his sword only to those worthy of it. He was always at the centre of action around and made many friends with wit and charm. What was so memorable about Brynn however was his strange bond to horses, which he would be able to communicate with remarkably well. He rode the finest steed to ever gallop on Westerosi soil, Tychon, a horse known in legends for its extraordinary speed and connection to Brynn. The two experienced all kinds of adventures meeting Knights, Lords and Kings who would remember the man. An end to these adventures came when Tychon was too old to travel, and Brynn had wed a daughter of a Durrandon Stormking who granted him a plot of land at which the Blackwater Rush splits into the God's River and Upper Blackwater. He started the now age-old tradition of breeding fine horses of Tychon's line, built the first towers of Rushfoot Keep and founded the House of Brynt having put no less than ten children to the world.

The House lived on for centuries and more so, at first a loyal subject to the Stormking whom the House supplied the best of horses to in their many campaigns into the Riverlands. Not only remaining the Lords Brynt of Rushfoot, a side branch of the House was named Lords of Godsted (a day's march north of Rushfoot Keep) following a particular Brynt having served a Durrandon King uniquely well. A House tradition became sending the children more prone to the scholarly arts to become Maesters, and pursuing so with honor unlike the more exiling traditions established by most Westerosi Houses. Following the Ironborn invasion of the Riverlands however, House Brynt ended up under as a sworn vassal of House Hoare in the Borderlands to the frequently fought over territory sought for by the Gardener Kings of the Reach, the Stormkings wanting their Northermost vassals back and the Ironborn looking to solidify their rule on the continent. The Ironborn invasions cost the Brynt's its side branch following a tragic series of events, resulting in the Rushfoot Lord Brynt also titling himself Lord of Godsted as well. It has now passed quite some time since the late Lord Meritt Brynt bent the knee, something the House still has not grown accustomed with fully. The Ironborn are an unreliable kind none wants to face, yet unlike many Riverlands lords the Brynt House has not suffered from raids or power statements. The late Lord Pharyn committed no less than a hundred horses to King Harren for transports in the building of his monstrous castle, staying on the good side of his liege lord as his fathers had done before him. The political realities around them have made the works of House Brynt happen in the quiet, not making enemies nor friends that could give them the former.

Name: Ellion Brynt
House: House Brynt
Titles: Lord of Rushfoot, Lord of Godsted
House Seat: Rushfoot Keep
House Sigil:

Allegiance paid to: House Hoare
Appearance:

Personality: Pedantic and narcissistic, yet serious and introverted. Not always bound to the Lordly honor so common in Westeros, he still emits a commanding and trustworthy character. His main motives would be the respect he thinks he deserves, having grown up in the shadow of his older brother who was not only favored by his father over him but also more skilled in the military capacities sought after in a Lord. Revered for his fair rule by many subjects, Ellion always seeks the appreciation and acknowledgement from others for his efforts.
Skills: Excellent administrator, decent diplomat, poor fighter but good rider (duh) and a modestly good commander. As for military leadership, he is more of a strategist and logistician than tactician.
Weaponry: Dignity, the ancestral sword of House Brynt in decorated steel. If wielding a weapon in combat however, Ellion will prefer a spear or lance if mounted.
Military Strength: 800 or so, with half being levies, around 100 garrisoned soldiers, 200 men-at-arms and no more than 16 sworn knights. Yet another hundred could be expected from the small house of Marcel sworn to House Brynt.
Biography: The second-born son of Lord Pharyn Brynt of Rushfoot and Godsted, Ellion ended up being the least noticable among a crowd of six children. His mother died giving birth to his youngest brother, and his father showing very little affection for the quiet and scrawny child Ellion happened to be. Showing a skill handling numbers and a great deal of understanding in the many happenings around himself at Rushfoot Keep, his father recognized a certain potential in him however, and had him sent as a ward to Rosby, mostly just to secure the friendship between the two houses but also getting his son the education he deserved. Disaster struck when Ellion was aged 13, as his older brother Meritt had an affair with one of his sister's handmaidens. Their father was outraged and exiled the handmaiden from Brynt lands, as well as threatening to disinherit Meritt. Meritt however was not very happy to comply with all of this and disinherited himself, joining the Night's Watch to show his valor as a promising knight he was as well as angering his father (mostly the latter). This forced Lord Pharyn to call upon his second-born, Ellion, and groom him to the eventual lordship he was now forced to assume one day. In an effort to further strengthen the ties with the House Rosby, Lord Pharyn promised a marriage alliance between the two houses for Ellion to marry the Lord Rosby's daughter Kaenna. Married at age 17 (she 16), they settled down in the Castle Godsted to oversee his father's Northern Lordship. They started a family having two children together, a daughter named Dyanne after Ellion's mother and a son named Orland.

His Father passed away after a period of sickness when Ellion was 24, leaving him as new Lord Brynt of Rushfoot and Godsted. He started his rule travelling to Fairmarket, swearing fealty to King Harren of House Hoare as was custom and made sure his House would get the long-awaited payment for the hundred-horses his father had "lended" the King for the building of the new Castle. Good terms with his liege had been his first priority, but did not end his House's resentment of the Ironborn rule. Ellion's first large project as Lord was to build a stone bridge over the Blackwater Rush close to Rushfoot town, to strengthen to growing demand for horses for Reachlords. Replacing an old wood bridge which had too often broken down after severe storms from the Southeast, Ellion secured the trade his house had managed for so long. His life was struck by misfortune once again however, his wife catching a disease she would eventually die from. At age 28 having small children and his younger brother Carrel at his side, his family was much smaller and the world seemed less safe. He became very concerned about the well-being and security of his children who would spend much more time within Rushfoot Castle's walls. Ten years after becoming Lord Brynt, Ellion is a proven administrator and diplomat with ties among not only nearby lords but those in the Reach and Stormlands.
RP Example: This is a Nation rp which didn't last for long here but I hope it's enough, I don't have much more on this NS Nation and I'd rather not dig up something older. I hope that's ok
Notes: Dyanne Brynt, (15) - Orland Brynt, (12) - Ser Robyn Brynt, (30) - Sterlan Marcel, (46)
Last edited by United Kolumbia on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aelex
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelex » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:03 am

Name: Quentyn Yronwood
House: Yronwood
Titles: Lord of Yronwood, The Bloodroyal.
House Seat: Yronwood
House Sigil:

Allegiance paid to: Martell
Appearance : Quentyn took more from his father than from his mother. He's rather tall standing at almost six feets, emaciated to the point that he almost looks sickly, with a pale-ish white skin, brown hairs and blueish-green eyes.

Personality: Diligent, Erudite, Patient, Proud, Resentful, Ruthless.
Skills: Scholar - Enjoying the company of Septons, Maesters and books since a young age, Quentyn developed a thirst for knowledge that is rare in the feudal land of Westeros. While it remained unfulfilled for long, he happily found another mind like his to share his passion with when he met his second wife Olenna Hightower who encouraged him on it, even pushing him to write some books (on history, faith and warfare) of his own.
Skilled tactician - Having studied countless strategy books whose advice he got to test and apply when leading his banners in the numerous wars of his mother and benefiting from his experience of said wars, Quentyn is probably one of the finest strategist of Dorne if not Westeros.
Brilliant diplomat and plotter - One doesn't survive in Dorne without some tact and intuition and one won't prosper without a lot of both of those things. Quentyn is a veteran from Sunspear's court's intrigues and got from them a silver tongue and a black heart.
Weaponry (If any):
Military Strength: The strongest of all the Martell bannermen and ruling one of the richest land of Dorne, he probably can raise between four to five thousands men from his domains.
Biography: : Quentyn Yronwood was born from Meria Martell and Yohn Yronwood. Too young to understand the machinations of the court, he spent most of his childhood in a blissful ignorance until said machinations eventually caught up with him in the form of the murder of his father. Yohn Yronwood's influence had been rising steadily in the court since his marriage with Meria, eventually threatening the princess herself. Fearing a reaction from her and wanting to strengthen his independence even more, he tried to coup to put Nymeria back on the throne. The attempt failed horribly and the response of the princess was swift and merciless, all the traitors in the palace being slaughtered without pity. Yohn himself had barely the time to flee back to his chambers to kiss his young son a last time before Meria's men burst in, slicing his throat in front of the four year old. Quentyn might have very well shared the fate of his father, as the men were perplexed as to what to do of him, if it hadn't be for his old nanny who berated the assassins for subjecting a child to such a spectacle and promised them hell and fire if they dared to touch to a single hair of "Meria's little boy".

Following this event, Quentyn was soon sent back to the Yronwood's holding (which he was the rightful ruler of now that his father was dead) as a gesture of reconciliation and a token of Meria's goodwill. There, he was raised to be a true Yronwood by his father's family and grew to harbor a certain resentment toward his mother (that he deemed responsible for his father's death) and the Martell name in general (adopting the ancestral dislike of his family towards it), resentment that the Yronwood did everything they could to fan the fire of. It eventually reached such a point that Meria herself couldn't turn a blind eye toward it anymore and thus, soon after Quentyn celebrated his 17th birthday, she called him back to Sunspear to serve as one of her "advisors" alongside his step-brothers. When she met him again, she was quite surprised to see how much he looked like his father both physically and psychologically. It seemed he was an almost perfect copy of him both in look (his brown hairs being the only thing that he inherited from her in this regard) and character (the only difference being his usual calmness and temperance that contrasted with Yohn's rashness and bravado tho Quentyn too displayed occasional fits of anger) which, for all happy that she was to see her son back, slightly worried Meria.
In an attempt to try and reduce the influence of the Yronwood family on him and strengthen her own grip, she arranged him a marriage with lady Ellaria Uller who had been serving as one of her lady in waiting until then. This move, however, backfired rather dramatically as said marriage proved to be anything but an happy one.
Indeed, Quentyn had grew up to be the perfect Stony Dornishman while Ellaria was the very stereotype of a Salty Dornish(wo)man and the two of them soon started to hate each other, Ellaria loathing Quentyn's scholarly attitude and calling him a "failed maester" and Quentyn despising Ellaria's free-spiriteness, calling her "the sandy whore".

Their union remained childless for almost twenty years (despite a couple of pregnancies that all ended in miscarriages or stillborn kids) but a sickly son, Arthyr, was eventually born. Two years later, the health of the kid still having not improved, they decided to go on a pilgrimage to the High Septon in High Tower to ask him to bless them with an happy marriage and fertility and their kid with strength. Both wishes were granted tho the former wasn't in a way pleasing to Ellaria. Indeed, while Arthyr's health improved drastically soon after, lady Ellaria died of a "sudden and inexplicable sickness" on the trip back. Not too bothered by this unexpected widowing, Quentyn, immediately after his return, asked for the hand of Olenna Hightower, the young sister/daughter of Lord Manfred the Mariner who he had met while staying at their palace during his visit to High Septon and with who he had spent hours on end discussing with (much to Ellaria's fury at the time), charmed that they were by each other. From this way more happy union were born five kids, much to Quentyn's joy.

Now, as times change Quentyn stands with allies in the west and a strong control of the pass of Dornes. Will he stays loyal to his mother? Or will he follow his father's pass? Only the future will tell...
RP Example:Here are the four last R.P I took part in.
Notes: The Yronwood family tree :
Yohn Yronwood, Lord of Yronwood (†)
with his wife Meria Martell
  • Quentyn Yronwood, Lord of Yronwood, The Bloodroyal (57)
    with his first wife, lady Ellaria Uller (†):
    • Ser Artyr Ironwood (20)
    with his second wife, lady Olenna Hightower (32):
    • Ser Doran Yronwood (17)
    • Ser Manfred Yronwood (15)
    • Lady Elana Yronwood (14)
    • Lady Maellia Yronwood (8)
    • Willas Yronwood (3)
  • Princess Tyana Yronwood (55)
    with her husband (63):
    • offspring
  • Princess Ynys Yronwood (54)
    with her husband (†):
    • offspring
  • Prince Anders Yronwood (52)
    with his wife (41):
    • offspring
Last edited by Aelex on Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Citoyen Français. Bonapartiste Républicain (aka De Gaule's Gaullisme) with Keynesian leanings on economics. Latin Christian.

Aelex
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Aelex » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:05 am

I hope I respected enough your own history Of the Quentys, I tried my best at least.
Also, I married Quentyn to an Hightower but if that bother you Syl Arion, I can change it.
Citoyen Français. Bonapartiste Républicain (aka De Gaule's Gaullisme) with Keynesian leanings on economics. Latin Christian.

Blackledge
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 27, 2004
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Blackledge » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:10 am

Quick post in before the weekend to make my place.

Quendi, just so you know while Dorne is called one of the Seven Kingdoms the Dornish style themselves a principality and never a kingdom (p. 240, WoIaF).
Cattle die, kinsmen die, and so shall you die, too. But one thing I know that never dies: the fame of a dead man’s deeds.
A concise history of the Falklands War
The Commonwealth States of Blackledge
Factbook|Internal Matters|

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:18 am

Blackledge wrote:Quick post in before the weekend to make my place.

Quendi, just so you know while Dorne is called one of the Seven Kingdoms the Dornish style themselves a principality and never a kingdom (p. 240, WoIaF).

7 kingdoms, 6 kings, 9 regions
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:19 am

Hmm, perhaps it will be The Vale that causes Aegon to invade instead of the Stormlands. Also I noticed this minor detail but the kingdom is called The Kingsom of Mountain and Vale not Moon.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Ki ... n_and_Vale

I'll try to get a post up today, sorry for the delay.

Dentali wrote:

7 kingdoms, 6 kings, 9 regions

And One King To Rule Them All
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aelex
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Aelex » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:28 am

Am I accepted Valyria?

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:26 am

That moment when it takes you five Game of Thrones RPs to remember to add the "no Valyrian steel swords" to the custom house rules.

Anyway, I'll look over these recent apps after my next post.

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:31 am

The Valyria Empire wrote:That moment when it takes you five Game of Thrones RPs to remember to add the "no Valyrian steel swords" to the custom house rules.

Stopping the custom houses and their treasure trove of Valyrian steel swords will be a mercy upon us all.

United Kolumbia
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Kolumbia » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:33 am

The Valyria Empire wrote:That moment when it takes you five Game of Thrones RPs to remember to add the "no Valyrian steel swords" to the custom house rules.

Oh, I didn't realize that was a problem. I'll replace the Valyrian steel sword I had mentioned with a normal heirloom longsword. A damn fine one at that at least.
Last edited by United Kolumbia on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:45 am

Yaana Noore wrote:

Stopping the custom houses and their treasure trove of Valyrian steel swords will be a mercy upon us all.

Well it's been an unwritten rule for all my RPs, I just forgot to write it down in the OP.

And yeah man, heirloom swords are fine. That's one thing I do appericate Telltale doing with House Forrester. They could have given them a Valyrian steel sword, but had the restraint to make it just a really nice regular sword.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:52 am

Aelex wrote:Well, I might change some of the genealogy (marriages in particular) but I will try and stay close to what you've already written.
Quentyn being a third son (and thus not the heir) and having conserved the yronwood name will makes things way simpler however as it will allow the both of us more leeway.

Anyway, as I said, I will go by your version of history but, might I ask for one simple retcon (well, not so much retcon than addition to your own history), tho?
I would like Quentyn having been sent to the yronwood family as a pupil after the failed coup of his father as a gesture of goodwill of Meria and a proof of her "pardon" of the family.

Aelex wrote:-snip-

Aelex wrote:I hope I respected enough your own history Of the Quentys, I tried my best at least.
Also, I married Quentyn to an Hightower but if that bother you Syl Arion, I can change it.

I have no objections to any of this, and thanks for not completely derailing my backstory. Regarding Quentyn Yronwood being sent to Yronwood that was my thought anyway. His father's death would have made him lord and sending him there would seem a reasonable course of action.

Do you want to go along with the romance between Deria and Quentyn that I introduced in my IC post?

Are you referring to the overhead of my post which refers to "the Kingdom of Dorne"?

I gave it a lot of thought if I should write principality/princedom instead but while the title of the ruler is prince I don't recall the land being referred to as such in any of the books I have read (which does not include WoIaF). Either option would seem to cause trouble. If I use principality then the term "seven kingdoms" becomes faulty, if I use kingdom then the title of the ruler doesn't match the form of government.

I think I will use Realm instead for future posts.
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Aelex
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Aelex » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:11 am

Of the Quendi wrote:I have no objections to any of this, and thanks for not completely derailing my backstory. Regarding Quentyn Yronwood being sent to Yronwood that was my thought anyway. His father's death would have made him lord and sending him there would seem a reasonable course of action.

Do you want to go along with the romance between Deria and Quentyn that I introduced in my IC post?

No problems at all, far from it. And do you mean Deria and Arthyr? If yes, sure thing. I planned on having Quentyn heading toward sunspear after having been called for by his mother (possibly to serve as an "adviser" to her but I can come up with another reason if you dislike that one such as simply bringing back his kid).
We could have them discuss the marriage at that point tho Quentyn would most likely be very passive-aggressive about it.
Last edited by Aelex on Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:15 am

Fairly certain Dorne is still a Kingdom. It's just that the Martell's and Nymeria made an agreement that no king would rule Dorne. The Prince title is just the Rhoynish influence.
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aelex
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Aelex » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:34 am

The Valyria Empire wrote:Fairly certain Dorne is still a Kingdom. It's just that the Martell's and Nymeria made an agreement that no king would rule Dorne. The Prince title is just the Rhoynish influence.

Yep. It's pretty much the equivalent of "arc-duchy" historically speaking tho for different reasons. It's a kingdom and the Martell are kings. They just chose to call themselves "princes" instead.

Albertae
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:06 am

Hey! How dare you do that? According to my lore, during the century of blood, I actually took the Targaryen swords with no issue. Dragons? Please, who even cared about dragons when you have 375 mercenaries to rely on.
Last edited by Albertae on Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 2.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.33
Pro: Trump
Anti: Hillary

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Ism
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ism » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:21 am

That wasn't a rule? Well let me just go edit my app to include a suit of valyrian steel armor.

In all seriousness though, I never got an answer to my question yesterday. If Karl marrying someone from any of the player controlled houses doesn't make sense, can I pursue a marriage with an unclaimed house?

The Vekta-Helghast Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Vekta-Helghast Empire » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:31 am

Albertae wrote:

Hey! How dare you do that? According to my lore, during the century of blood, I actually took the Targaryen swords with no issue. Dragons? Please, who even cared about dragons when you have 375 mercenaries to rely on.

375 Mercenaries? All I need is twenty good men.

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:03 am

Ism wrote:

That wasn't a rule? Well let me just go edit my app to include a suit of valyrian steel armor.

In all seriousness though, I never got an answer to my question yesterday. If Karl marrying someone from any of the player controlled houses doesn't make sense, can I pursue a marriage with an unclaimed house?

I believe as long as the marriage makes sense (so marrying those within your kingdom and status) then yes you can.

Albertae
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:54 am

The Vekta-Helghast Empire wrote:
Albertae wrote:

Wow they must be giants!
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 2.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.33
Pro: Trump
Anti: Hillary

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 07, 2013
Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:03 am

So....stilll no word on my application.

Ism
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ism » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:15 am

Albertae wrote:

Surely you mean Sir Twenty of House Goodmen.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:18 am

Ism wrote:

viewtopic.php?p=29605589#p29605589
Working on a post right now. After my post I'll go over any app changes and new ones.

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 07, 2013
Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:26 am

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Ism wrote:

viewtopic.php?p=29605589#p29605589
Working on a post right now. After my post I'll go over any app changes and new ones.

https://imgur.com/0FkY7mn

You might need a CoOp Valyria.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:27 am

North America Inc wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:viewtopic.php?p=29605589#p29605589

https://imgur.com/0FkY7mn

You might need a CoOp Valyria.

Nuxipal wrote:Nation Name: Nuxipal
Number Of RP's You've Created: 5+ (mostly GoT or Mass Effect Themed)
Number Of RP's You've CO-OP'd: 4 or 5, lost count. Was the Co-OP to the original version of this
How Long Have You Been On Here?: On and off since roughly 2010.
RP Sample:(Mandatory) GoT Themed RPs Only
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse